Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Silas Huskins, Sales Consultant, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Silas Huskins

Chris Rhyder, Finance Manager, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Chris Rhyder

Neil Parsons, Product and Delivery Specialist, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Neil Parsons

Product and Delivery Specialist

April 19, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Phyllis Puett

My husband and I have bought from Everett for many years now and we have always purchased our vehicles from Darlene Suttle. She always strives to go above and beyond to make sure we purchase exactly what we are looking for, she is an excellent sales person. Also, I would like to mention Marty Herzig because he has always helped us in the service department and he is a very honest and efficient in his position.

April 16, 2017

"Great experience"

- Billy norville

We would like to thank Everett Chevrolet and especially our salesman Silas for another great buying experience no gimmicks or hassling just great customer service he stayed way after his scheduled time off to accommodate us would highly recommend anyone giving Everett a chance at your business they definitely will earn it

April 06, 2017

"Best auto buying experience "

- lex Thompson

The most professional and personal experience in buying an auto I've ever had. I want to thank the whole team for their assistance and friendly acceptance of me and my wife. We'll be back.