Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

145 Bush Drive,
Morganton, North Carolina 28655
Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton Info
About Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton is a member of the Everett Auto Team. Since 1967, Everett Auto Team has proudly served the Carolinas as your regional GM powerhouse. Family owned and operated, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton offers the best selection of new and pre-owned vehicles, genuine GM parts and accessories, and superior automotive services from our Certified Service & Tire Center and Everett Collision Center. And remember... if you didn't get an Everett deal, you didn't get a deal at all! http://www.morgantonchevy.com

About Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton Learn More

Badwater
10/12/2013

"Met outside by Dillon Smith right away. Listened to what..."

Met outside by Dillon Smith right away. Listened to what we were interested in and showed us several options right away and then offerred an alternative model for us to consider. Was extremely patient with us and answer our questions quickly. Was assisted by Tammy Nink in the negotiations. She was delightful and not pushy, but very fair. Lastly the finance paperwork was done quickly by Phil Nickelson. Dillon called us later that evening and asked us how we liked the ride and offered to answer any new questions we had. Next morning, we got an email thanking us for purchasing from them. Very positive experience!

Dillon Smith, Philip Nickelson

nctreeman
10/08/2013

"I really didn't stop with intention to buy. After..."

I really didn't stop with intention to buy. After speaking w/Charles and Rob, they convinced me that I had found the right Dealership, because they located the vehicle that suited my needs and with the best offer even after I had shopped with surrounding Dealerships. They were extremely courteous and I was impressed that Charles followed up with me on several occasions about my satisfaction. Love the truck and would not hesitate doing business there again. Thank you!

SHIRLJC
9/23/2013

"THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT REPLACED A DOOR HANDLE, DUE TO..."

THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT REPLACED A DOOR HANDLE, DUE TO FAULTY CHROME TRIM, AND THEY PAINTED THE NEW HANDLE TO PERFECTLY MATCH THE SPECIAL PLATINUM ICE TRICOAT FINISH ON MY VEHICLE. LOOKS PERFECT!!!

jl103
8/29/2013

"Darlene and others at Rooster Bush in Morganton were very..."

Darlene and others at Rooster Bush in Morganton were very eager to help us find a nice SUV that would satisfy our needs for safe travel and economic transportation. We will feel comfortable asking them of any concerns we may have or questions about the "bells and whistles" on the 2011 Chevrolet Equinox we purchased. Dave & Jackie Ward Morganton, NC.

Darlene Smith

patsy44
8/24/2013

"When I drove up to Rooster Bush looking and thinking..."

When I drove up to Rooster Bush looking and thinking about getting a new car, I was met by the most pleasant Sales person. after talking with Darlene only a few minutes,I knew this would be the place that I would purchase my new Chevrolet. Darlene made me feel very comfortable. She has the most excellent attitude when it came to explaining about the vehicle that I was interested.in. She made me feel that I could ask her any question and she was eager to answer. The vehicle that I wanted wasn't on the lot but she assured me that she would find it (AND SHE DID). I would recommend her to any of my family and friends. When I have the time,, she insist that I come back to Rooster Bush and let her explain any thing about my vehicle that I may not understand. She had nothing but nice things to say about their Service Dept. Darlene is the kind of sales person that will make you to want to keep going back because you know it will be a good experience. Pat Fletcher, the proud owner of a new Equinox.

25EdLudolf32
8/21/2013

"This is the third Cadillac we have purchased from Rooster..."

This is the third Cadillac we have purchased from Rooster Bush Chevrolet - GMC - Cadillac in Morganton, NC , Darlene Suttle, salesperson. It has been a pleasure to deal with the entire staff. They treat us like we are "Special" and we love that!! We highly recommend the staff and their services. They will treat you right!! Ed & Marilyn Ludolf Winsyon Salem, NC

roberttaylor
7/31/2013

"My service issues were handled in a professional and..."

My service issues were handled in a professional and timely manner. I was provided with updates as to the status of my repairs and notified upon completion.

Dean Watts

chimiak
7/26/2013

"great dealership, paid a little more than other..."

great dealership, paid a little more than other dealerships offered but the dealership delivers a lot of intangibles. The whole dealership supports the purchase especially after the purchase is made. For instance, Marty in service seems to drop everything when I have a problem and he is always straight up(probably one of the main reasons I purchased a cruze) Closings, extended warranties etc are a snap. GM needs to see how a great dealership is run!

Robbie William, Ms Suttle, Marty

butchebaby
7/23/2013

"Drove 5 hours to view the car advertised online. Car was..."

Drove 5 hours to view the car advertised online. Car was just as described except for one problem I found after inspection. The dealer was sorry I drove that far to view the car but refused make the repair. They did agree to drop $200.00. I still felt the car was a good deal and they offered me an equatable trade for my car. All and all I would recommend them and go back if I needed another car.

Jared Carraghan

mtoddz71
7/02/2013

"Great dealership. My family has purchased numberous GM..."

Great dealership. My family has purchased numberous GM vehicles from City Chevrolet, one from Randy Marion, and several from Dutch Mundy Chevrolet (no longer in business small outfit in Independence VA). Dealing with Robbie Williams and Rooster Bush was a great expereince. There was no high pressure sales pitch given or any arm twisting as I have expereinced here in Statesville. That is why I drove past two Chevy dealerships to deal with this one. My wife and I were looking to purchase either a new equinox or silverado. We had talked to a couple other dealers and Robbie was the first to volunteer to go find the exact silverado I was looking for. He found in a matter of hours and transfered the truck and I picked up within just a few days. They did not tack on additional fees and they made sure we received all discounts/rebates and invoice pricing. Our next GM purchase we will talk with them first.

Robbie Williams