Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

145 Bush Drive,
Morganton, North Carolina 28655
Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton Info
About Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton is a member of the Everett Auto Team. Since 1967, Everett Auto Team has proudly served the Carolinas as your regional GM powerhouse. Family owned and operated, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton offers the best selection of new and pre-owned vehicles, genuine GM parts and accessories, and superior automotive services from our Certified Service & Tire Center and Everett Collision Center. And remember... if you didn't get an Everett deal, you didn't get a deal at all! http://www.morgantonchevy.com

About Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton Learn More

queencityque
1/24/2014

"Tom and Dave worked hard getting me the best deal and..."

Tom and Dave worked hard getting me the best deal and rate for a couple of weeks.Staff was friendly and the customer service was great.The process of getting a new vehicle was quick and smooth.I would recommend this dealership to all who is looking for a great used or new car.

Tom Truitt and Dave Everett

ericontheweb
1/14/2014

"This dealer and salesman, Charles Kirby worked with me..."

This dealer and salesman, Charles Kirby worked with me every way they could to get me in the car I was interested in but everything fell through and when that happened they pulled a rabbit out of the hat for me. They showed me a 2011 Malibu which was a fantastic deal that fit my budget and was a better car then what I went in to look at in the first place. They saved me A LOT of money and peace of mind with the Malibu. I will be dealing with Charles Kirby as my salesman again. He really looked out for my interests. Thanks Everett Chevy.

gmoore5
1/09/2014

"Found vehicle from AutoTrader ad.... you never know what..."

Found vehicle from AutoTrader ad.... you never know what kind of dealer situation you will find at the other end when you contact one of these internet ads... BUT, this experience was a very good one. Darlene was fast, friendly, and responsive. All the right info was available and a visit to the dealership found the vehicle as good as advertised. The negotiation was smooth and friendly and the result fair to both buyer and seller. Overall, the experience was first rate compared to other dealership experiences. If I have occasion to do business with Darlene or this dealer again, I would not hesitate.

Mikivin71
12/29/2013

"I found our truck on the Internet.I contacted the..."

I found our truck on the Internet.I contacted the dealership via email and telephone.We got in touch with Darlene Suttle.My family traveled from Jacksonville area in Florida.We arrived at the dealership 30 minutes after the dealership was closed.They were awesome enough to take care of our paperwork and hold open the dealership for us untill we got there.Our paperwork was ready & our vehicle was waiting for us!!!!:-)Darlene was amazing!!!!:-)Philip Nicholson our finance manager,knocked it out of the park with our paperwork!!!:-)We The Ashmore's, want to say thank you so very much for going above and beyond for customer service!!!!!!:-)This is the absolute best experience we have ever had purchasing a vehicle!!!!!!:-)A special thank you to Darlene Suttle for calling the next day to make sure we made it home safely!!!!!!:-)

wingsnblooms
12/16/2013

"Darlene Suttle was our sales person and was very friendly..."

Darlene Suttle was our sales person and was very friendly and helpful. Rob Garrison was the friendly sales manager who talked to us about price and completing the sale. We felt very comfortable with those two people. Then we met the financial manager, Philip Nicholson. He started off as friendly enough, but when we declined all of the insurance "options", that he was trying to shove down our throats, he became rude and snotty. In his haste to get us out of his office so quickly, he did not include all of the documents due us. With Darlene and Rob's help we finally received all of what we should have gotten that day, two weeks later. I suggest he gets a review course in customer relations. Doug Minton was very helpful getting us familiar with the cars functions before leaving the lot. We must also mention the very helpful man, whose name we don't remember, who detailed the car before we left. Very nice! Overall, not a bad experience. In the future, we're hoping the service dept. is a good experience as well.

dinky050607
12/06/2013

"Just purchased a Chevrolet Tahoe. Tom Truitt was a great..."

Just purchased a Chevrolet Tahoe. Tom Truitt was a great salesman. He did not push us and let me and my husband take our time. He is not your typical "car salesman" He was very helpful and met all of our needs from start to finish. He went out of his way to make our experience with him and the dealership pleasant. I feel as though he gave us a fair price on our trade and our new purchase. I did not walk away from the deal feeling as though I was taken advantage of. I would definitely do business with Tom and the dealership again in the future. Thanks Tom for all your help Kim Crowe Shelby, NC

HowardDarleneBlackwell
11/16/2013

"We are very happy with the way we were treated and also..."

We are very happy with the way we were treated and also with the vehicle we purchased. They met our demands and were friendly and professional.

nancycook
10/26/2013

"I brought my bmw in for state inspection on the..."

I brought my bmw in for state inspection on the recommendation of Doug Minton The service dept was friendly and efficient. I have recommended to hospital co workers to give the dealership a try if they are in the market for a new vehicle or service. I tell them to ask for Marty in service or Doug in sales

doug minton

Badwater
10/12/2013

"Met outside by Dillon Smith right away. Listened to what..."

Met outside by Dillon Smith right away. Listened to what we were interested in and showed us several options right away and then offerred an alternative model for us to consider. Was extremely patient with us and answer our questions quickly. Was assisted by Tammy Nink in the negotiations. She was delightful and not pushy, but very fair. Lastly the finance paperwork was done quickly by Phil Nickelson. Dillon called us later that evening and asked us how we liked the ride and offered to answer any new questions we had. Next morning, we got an email thanking us for purchasing from them. Very positive experience!

Dillon Smith, Philip Nickelson

nctreeman
10/08/2013

"I really didn't stop with intention to buy. After..."

I really didn't stop with intention to buy. After speaking w/Charles and Rob, they convinced me that I had found the right Dealership, because they located the vehicle that suited my needs and with the best offer even after I had shopped with surrounding Dealerships. They were extremely courteous and I was impressed that Charles followed up with me on several occasions about my satisfaction. Love the truck and would not hesitate doing business there again. Thank you!

Reviews of Darlene Suttle