Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

145 Bush Drive,
Morganton, North Carolina 28655
Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton Info
About Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton is a member of the Everett Auto Team. Since 1967, Everett Auto Team has proudly served the Carolinas as your regional GM powerhouse. Family owned and operated, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton offers the best selection of new and pre-owned vehicles, genuine GM parts and accessories, and superior automotive services from our Certified Service & Tire Center and Everett Collision Center. And remember... if you didn't get an Everett deal, you didn't get a deal at all! http://www.morgantonchevy.com

About Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton Learn More

roberttaylor
4/09/2013

"Excellent dealership in regards to sales, customer..."

Excellent dealership in regards to sales, customer service and service department. All of my needs are handeled in a timely fashion with little or no wait.

Marty

mahunt
4/09/2013

"I was very impressed with the service I received while at..."

I was very impressed with the service I received while at this dealership. I didn't feel pressured into anything. I looked the car over for specifics that I wanted in a car at this time. My son got in the back seat to see how the leg room was for a taller person than myself. Very good ! I really like the way the car handles. I will highly recommend this dealership to my friends. Thank you

Mbail923
3/24/2013

"I bought this car from out of town and they delivered it..."

I bought this car from out of town and they delivered it to my door, free of charge. I never went to the dealership but it was the best dealer experience compared to the 5 local deals. The negotiations were very quick and stress free.

nepley
2/22/2013

"This is the second pre-owned vehicle we have bought from..."

This is the second pre-owned vehicle we have bought from Rooster-Bush, specifically Darlene Suttle. We have not only been pleased with the vehicles we have purchased but have especially been pleased with our relationship with Darlene and others we have had contact with at the dealership. From the moment we let Darlene know we were in the market for a vehicle she has kept in touch with us and let us know when there was a vehicle she thought might be for us. We would absolutely come back to Darlene and Rooster-Bush for future purchases as well as feeling very comfortable in recommending this dealership to our friends and family.

jerelenjane
2/06/2013

"I love my new Equinox!! Buying this car at your..."

I love my new Equinox!! Buying this car at your dealership was a very nice experience (all previous cars have been purchased in Chicago.. not pleasant). I feel we bought a super car at a good price, very very friendly and helpful personnel... and thank you Jared for being very patient with me when teaching me how all the bells and whistles work! Jerelen Ohrt

kim long
1/30/2013

"Excellent customer service. Never had to drive to the..."

Excellent customer service. Never had to drive to the dealship. Car was brought for me to look and then delivered the next day in an ice storm.

fsusix
1/26/2013

"Best experience I've ever had buying a vehicle. As a..."

Best experience I've ever had buying a vehicle. As a female & 54 - I felt comfortable, no pressure and everyone was very nice in the entire dealership. Jared spent all the time I needed to learn the new buttons & controls on the Cadillac SRX that I purchased before I left. I felt confident I got the deal I wanted on the new Cadillac SRX and the price for my trade in I expected. I left there with the most beautiful vehicle on the road and my 'dream' car. I couldn't be more pleased. :-)

OneofThree
1/22/2013

"I first must apologize for not keeping my word. After 20+..."

I first must apologize for not keeping my word. After 20+ years of telling others I will Never own another GM product; I have to man up and say “I Lied and I was Wrong”. Please Forgive Me. With the intention of heading to the next dealership when I didn’t see anything that would fit my family’s needs as well as the criteria and standard I had set; Jared Carraghan introduced himself and offered his assistance. After a few questions and in just a few moments, Jared offered to show a car that was just delivered and still in their detail shop. If Jared hadn’t invested the time to find out what my needs were, it is very possible I would still be searching for that perfect car. If someone is looking for a friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and professional sales and management staff; Rooster Bush should be moved toward the top of their list of dealerships to visit. It was truly a pleasure meeting as well as working with the team from Rooster Bush in Morganton, but mainly Jared Carraghan and Roger Huffman. What a Great Experience! We welcome them as a new member of the family.

Jared Carraghan & Roger Huffman

wade64
1/21/2013

"My name is Ashley Wade Boyles. In late August 2012, I was..."

My name is Ashley Wade Boyles. In late August 2012, I was riding through the Rooster Bush dealership in Lenoir,NC with my girlfriend Andrea. We live in Marion,NC but we were visiting her family who all live in Lenoir. Lenoir is her hometown. I noticed a 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 regular cab that was steel metallic grey. I had a 2004 GMC Sierra 1500 that was gold. At the time we were in our 2005 Honda Accord. I hade been thinking about trading the 2004 truck due to having recieved a loyal customer voucher for $1000. My truck was getting older and had over 150,000 miles at the time. It was a Saturday afternoon in late August that this truck first caught my eye. The dealer that day was Dale. He came out to talk to us. He then went and retrieved the keys to let the two of us take it for a spin around the dealership parking lot. We then went into his office and he looked up the rebates at that time. He followed up later that week by calling me but, after much debate I decided to wait. I like to look on the internet at different dealerships to see what is new on thier lots. Week after week I would vist the Rooster Bush website and see that truck I liked so much. Then on another sunny Saturday afternoon in early January 2013, I was driving from Hickory,NC up highway 321 after having lunch with my parents. I decided to ride through the Rooster Bush lot in Lenoir to see if the truck was still there and IT WAS. Chris Loftis came out to speak to us. He also let me drive it again around the parking lot. Then we proceeded to his office and he told me all together there was $5000 in rebates. After much discussion I told him I had to think about it. On the way home to Marion, I decided to ride through the Morganton dealership. I had bought several vehicles in the past from this Rooster Bush location. My father has also bought here in the past. I also recieve all my service and maintenance at this location. I feel they have always given good service to me. As I was driving through, I saw Darlene. I rolled down the window to the Honda. Darlene Suttle knows me and my father by name. I have known her for a long time. She asked me,"Wade,Do you see anything you like?" I told her I had just come from Lenoir and about the truck they had. I told her the only problem I had was that the Morganton dealership was closer to my home and I had always done business there. She informed me she could probably move the truck to the Morganton lot if I wanted her to. Darlene has been my dealer in the past. Well, during the next week I kicked the idea around. After much debate, I had Andrea to call Darlene. She and Darlene discussed my options over the phone. I then went to my bank to see about a loan. I recieved good news at the bank and I decided to buy that truck. I had Andrea to call Darlene again, all details were squared away by phone that Friday afternoon. I had to wait till the following Tuesday to get my truck because I had to work a 3 day weekend. I travel to Spruce Pine,NC to work and always need a reliable vehicle with 4X4. My appointmment was at 10AM that Tueaday morning with Darlene Suttle. I have to tell you that it was the smoothest buying expierence I have ever had in purchasing a vehicle. Darlene is an excellent sales person. She has continued to stay in contact with me via phone, email and personal letter. I appreciate her dedication in helping me with my new truck. I am looking forward to having continued excellent custmer service from the Rooster Bush dealership in Morganton,NC. By the way, I love my new truckie and Andrea has named it "STARDUST" because the paint looks like it is full of glitter that sparkles like twinkling stars. I pray it is as good a truck as the 2004 "GOLDIE" was. I made many wonderful memories in the 2004 GMC with family, friends, and even by myself that I will cherish. I hope to have many memorable times in "STARDUST" too. I would like to say,"THANK YOU" to all those at Rooster Bush especially to Darlene Suttle. I would recommend them to anyone. I am looking forward to my continued service at Rooster Bush. Thanks again, Ashley Wade Boyles.

jmseals1
1/10/2013

"was great, i'd buy again, and send others to this..."

was great, i'd buy again, and send others to this dealership!! love my used vette and would buy from Rooster Bush again, will be back soon!! Thanks

Reviews of Neil Parsons