Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Makes: Buick|Chevrolet|GMC|Service Center

Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton
Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton Info
About Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Rooster Bush is now Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton, a member of the Everett Auto Team. Since 1967, Everett Auto Team has proudly served the Carolinas as your regional GM powerhouse. Family owned and operated, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton offers the best selection of new and pre-owned vehicles, genuine GM parts and accessories, and superior automotive services from our Certified Service & Tire Center and Everett Collision Center. And remember... if you didn't get an Everett deal, you didn't get a deal at all! http://www.morgantonchevy.com

About Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton Learn More

"When my husband purchased his Cadillac appx. 3 years age..."

When my husband purchased his Cadillac appx. 3 years age we were very pleased with the service and friendliness of the staff. Since then we have recommened you several times. And when the time came for me to purchase another vehicle--- where did we go? Rooster Bush! We will continue to recommed you and in the future will buy from you again. Darlene Suttle was the lady who helped us. Very knowledgeable, soft spoken and went out of her way to help us. I would like to rate her as 'extra great' but there isn't a block for that so, Darlene many thanks. Alice Scameheorn 127 Marian Ln. Statesville, NC

Darlene Suttle

"I won a car of my choosing in a drawing...I visited 5..."

I won a car of my choosing in a drawing...I visited 5 different dealers and could pick out a car of my choosing...I visited Rooster Bush chevrolet last and found a very sincere sales person in Mr. Williams. He was very friendly and helpful and answered all my questions.This was one of the reasons I picked my car from Rooster Bush. Also "MADE IN AMERICA" does matter and was a reason also. I would recommend Rooster Bush to anyone looking for a car.

Mr. Robbie Williams

"Called for warranty work on our Cadillac SRX. We are new..."

Called for warranty work on our Cadillac SRX. We are new to the area and purchased to vehicle in TN. We were given an appointment for service the next day and a loaner vehicle was provided under the terms of the Cadillac warranty. The car was taken into a service bay promptly and when the problem could not be quickly repaired, we were given a Cadillac SRX loaner to drive until repairs were completed the next day. The service department personnel were professional and cordial.

"Most definitely! We were greeted promptly on arrival by..."

Most definitely! We were greeted promptly on arrival by the sales staff. Tammy was not only friendly and courteous in her dealings with us but seemed very knowledgeable and competent in her field of endeavor. It was a pleasure working with her. To Rooster Bush Inc.'s further credit, we shared this event with Tammy. I believe it was about 30+ years ago, we were headed up I40 on vacation and had car trouble (I think a hose had burst) right at the Morganton exit. It was late in the afternoon, around closing time as I recall, and, for lack of any other choice, we managed to plow up that hill to get to their service dept. with hopes of getting some assistance. Without hesitation, they quickly and efficiently repaired our problem and sent us on our way. You don't forget those experiences. The only negative part of this whole experience has to do with the AutoCheck Vehicle History Report. On page three of that report in the "odometercheck section" it shows that the car has 77,400 miles as of 04/13/11. On Aug. 23, 2012 when we bought the car it was showing 73 thousand and some miles. That's a HUGE discrepancy! We will take that up with AutoCheck. Otherwise, we love our new used car and will recommend Rooster Bush Inc. every opportunity we get. Regards, Doris Truitt

Tammy Nink

"We have been customers of Rooster Bush for years and have..."

We have been customers of Rooster Bush for years and have always been given only the best treatment.We have worked with the service dept. on our older car and just recently bought a new Cadillac from Robbie Williams. Robbie and the rest of the personal at Rooster Bush have been very helpful to us in making the purchase of our new car a pleasure. These guys know their business and we appreciate them verymuch.

"This is my third vehicle purchsed from Rooster Bush in..."

This is my third vehicle purchsed from Rooster Bush in the last ten years. This was my best experience of all. Each member of the staff that we came in contact did their best to give us the best car and deal possible.

Brian Knightengale

"Service met me when I arrived. Very friendly and..."

Service met me when I arrived. Very friendly and professional. Robbie was very professional when I purchased the car and represents Rooster-Bush well. I will return again for service.

"my thanks for great service on my gmc terrain. service..."

my thanks for great service on my gmc terrain. service assessment was quick and parts for repair; though not available were ordered and arrived quickly. service department were courteous and efficient.

marty

"Service dept. and sales dept. has always been great.I..."

Service dept. and sales dept. has always been great.I have been doing business with this dealership for a long time and have always been satisfied.

"My overall experience with Rooster Bush Chevrolet was..."

My overall experience with Rooster Bush Chevrolet was wonderful! Robbie could not have been more gracious, informative and professional. He made the purchase of the new car exceptional. I am so thrilled with our new Chevrolet!

Rob Garrison