Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

145 Bush Drive,
Morganton, North Carolina 28655
Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton Info
About Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton is a member of the Everett Auto Team. Since 1967, Everett Auto Team has proudly served the Carolinas as your regional GM powerhouse. Family owned and operated, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton offers the best selection of new and pre-owned vehicles, genuine GM parts and accessories, and superior automotive services from our Certified Service & Tire Center and Everett Collision Center. And remember... if you didn't get an Everett deal, you didn't get a deal at all! http://www.morgantonchevy.com

About Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton Learn More

Loyal Customer
12/07/2015

"My purchase of a new car."

I am completely satisfied with my car buying experience with Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton and Neil Parsons. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new car or truck.

bharrison14
12/03/2015

"Purchase"

Darlene Suttle was warm, friendly and sincere, qualities rarely found in sales. She is also professional, knowledgeable, and experienced making her a well rounded, refreshing person to meet on any car lot. Marty in Service and Chris in Finance were extremely competent, genuine, and a pleasure to work with.

Talley2016
11/28/2015

"2016 GMC Acadia"

Not your normal pushy sales group. Very friendly and helpful on our purchase. A great place to buy a car. Silas Huskins was a great salesman and had a answer for any question we had.

Greg
11/09/2015

"Purchasing a new Chevrolet High Country 4x4"

The Team at Everett Chevrolet in Morganton was so helpful when I purchased my new vehicle. They got me all the incentives and rebates to assist me in my purchasing budget. My salesperson, Darlene Suttle found the truck I wanted in Kentucky. Rob Garrison and Randy Pennell made the transaction with that dealership in Kentucky and had my new truck delivered the next day. The service department cleaned the truck, inspected it and made sure everything was in good working order before I received it. Once I agreed to the terms and price, Chris Rhyder in financing made the whole thing come together. Chris made everything so simple..... It really shocked me that the paperwork was quick and easy. Then, Neil Parsons and Darlene Suttle put the finishing touch on the deal. They setup my On-Star services, my Sirius Radio account and showed me how to operate all the buttons and gadgets on my new truck. I WILL highly recommend Everett Chevrolet in Morganton to all my friends for purchasing any vehicle. What a great experience!!!!! Darlene Suttle...... You are an awesome Salesperson and now a friend. Thanks for everything.

Terry & Elaine
11/06/2015

"Terrain Purchase"

We were very pleased with the prompt, courteous, effecient service we received when we went to inquire about a used GMC that I saw online. All of the personnel went out of their way to make sure we are pleased with our purchase I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for new or used car.

Terrainmiller
8/19/2015

"Our Terrain Denali purchase "

We were very pleased with the exceptional help we received from Zach McPherson in helping us find our new Terrain. He went over and above in helping us look at all the vehicles that we expressed interest in. We would highly recommend him to anyone purchasing a vehicle from Everett GMC etc. Our experience with Everett was very helpful as it was when we purchased our 2013 Malibu eco. We find them very friendly and helpful in satisfying our needs. Sim Hamby was very helpful in explaining the features of our new Terrain.

Zach McPherson, Sim Hamby

grannyread
6/24/2015

"Great Experience!"

So very thankful that I stopped in to see Darlene Suttles at Everett in Morganton when I was looking for a new vehicle. I had narrowed my search to 3 different manufacturers in the process of looking for my new SUV. While the initial experience was positive with all 3 the experience at Everett in Morganton was one of them working as a team. We have dealt with Darlene before and been very pleased but her coworkers also helped out at every turn. From the employees who greeted us and held the door for us to the employee who went and grabbed a couple extra seats for my granddaughters to the employee who insisted we get some ice cold bottled water on a scorching Carolina summer day, this outfit works as a team! Darlene worked extra hard to make sure I got what I wanted when I was still making up my mind between a low mileage used or a new SUV. If you are looking for a new or used car, truck, SUV, minivan or whatever give Darlene and the folks at Everett Chevy in Morganton a holler and give them a chance to impress you too!

chevyproblem
12/19/2014

"Followup on prior poor service review."

I received a call from Kristine Lickfelt the service manager apologizing for the prior bad experience.I was asked if I would bring the car (still under warranty) back for revaluation which I did. After a thorough week long evaluation by the Everett service folks ,the problem ,a slight clunking noise on automatic transmission gear changing was discussed by them with Chevy tech services out of state. I was assured by Kristine there was no danger driving the vehicle. I was told opening the transmission to try and find the issue causing the noise might not be successful and could cause other problems.I do believe now that the issue was addressed in a satisfactory manner and I am pleased with the evaluation.Thank you all for your concern and attention to the matter.

chevyproblem
11/16/2014

"SERVICE DEPARTMENT PROBLEMS and REPAIR FAILURE"

Brought car in for recall repair and one other problem.vehicle under warranty. Gave Marty a printout of possible cause of problem. He did not give to service personnel as requested because he did not feel it necessary.Service foreman was very nice and checked this concern after inquiring why not done as requested. Problem was not corrected as they did not know what the cause was and told me it was "probably normal" and related to the transmission and not to worry about it.Will take to another dealership for reevaluation. Marty's attitude and lack of concern especially with current GM recall problems is problematic.

JNClark
9/08/2014

"Great car! great price!"

Darlene S. was our salesperson. She was attentive, patient and smart. It took several months to find just the right vehicle. She was never pushy just responsive to our needs.

Darlene Suttles