Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Darlene Suttle, Sales Consultant, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Darlene Suttle

Chris Rhyder, Finance Manager, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Chris Rhyder

Neil Parsons, Product and Delivery Specialist, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Neil Parsons

Product and Delivery Specialist

March 20, 2017

"Always a great experience"

- bwyatt

Anyone that says they hate car buying, has never dealt with Everett. Silas and the sales team truly understand customer service. No gimmicks, no bait/switch tactics; just honest business. In a world where someone's word doesn't mean much, it is good to know there are still businesses that hold true to their word. Thanks again for another great experience. We will be back to deal with this dealership again.

March 20, 2017

"I recommend you to all my friends and family!"

- Valeri C

I have to say that once I found your dealership and the car I wanted I didn't have to worry about it being sold. Scott was very helpful, polite and respectful. This was the best car purchasing experience I've ever had. The follow up was right on time. And they delivered my car!!! I've told everyone to visit when they're going to buy a car.

March 17, 2017

"great experence "

- tduke46

Jordan worked with me for 4 days trying to get me the best pricing for the parameters I gave him. Great job would work with him again. Best part was done from my office and delivered to my site.