Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Darlene Suttle, Sales Consultant, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Darlene Suttle

Silas Huskins, Sales Consultant, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Silas Huskins

Neil Parsons, Product and Delivery Specialist, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Neil Parsons

Product and Delivery Specialist
Chris Rhyder, Finance Manager, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Chris Rhyder

June 08, 2017

"Enjoyable experience!"

- Tamlyn S Engsstrom

Silas is a down to earth, calm no pressure guy. I have dealt with many car salesmen. He is a unique breed. He is a joy to deal with. Highest recommendations for this young man ...

Silas Huskins

June 06, 2017

"Outstanding service, Great Experience"

- john787

I came from Florida to buy a Suburban from Neil Parsons. I wanted a very specific Suburban and was having trouble finding just what I wanted. I thought I had a deal with a Florida Car dealer BUT they could never deliver the Suburban they promised me. I then turned to another dealer who would only sell me the SUVs on his lot. On a trip to North Carolina I began to look for the Suburban I wanted. I contacted Everrett Chevy and Neil Parsons returned the call. From then on it was a great experience. Neil Parsons found me exactly the car I wanted. Found it for a great price and gave me a very reasonable price for my trade in. Best of all they could handle all the Florida paperwork to transfer my license plate. When I want another new SUV I am calling Neil Parsons first!

June 02, 2017

"Great experience!"

- susan123

Darlene is always very helpful with our buying experiences. My husband would not allow anyone else to help because he respects her knowledge and experience. She is always very helpful and willing to help with anything. We appreciate what she does for her customers!

Darlene Suttle