Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

145 Bush Drive,
Morganton, North Carolina 28655
Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton Info
About Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton

Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton is a member of the Everett Auto Team. Since 1967, Everett Auto Team has proudly served the Carolinas as your regional GM powerhouse. Family owned and operated, Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton offers the best selection of new and pre-owned vehicles, genuine GM parts and accessories, and superior automotive services from our Certified Service & Tire Center and Everett Collision Center. And remember... if you didn't get an Everett deal, you didn't get a deal at all! http://www.morgantonchevy.com

About Everett Chevrolet Buick GMC of Morganton Learn More

rwlerch
5/24/2014

"Sales experience"

Sales experience was great. Aaron was very friendly, courteous and knowledgeable of the car that I bought. Tammy was very helpful in helping and finding the car that I was looking for and the price range that I could afford. Overall a GREAT experience.

cobra12345
4/01/2014

"WOW, what a sales team This dealership has an..."

WOW, what a sales team This dealership has an unbelievable team of management and sales. Lance Spencer, our sales person, presented himself with professionalism, assertiveness, but not pushy, knowledgeable and most importantly sincerity. Being the "new kid on the block" we loved his candidness and self assurance. But, when he did not have the answer he was not timid about asking for help. WE would recommend this dealership to one and all. And, feel confident that anyone visiting Everett Chevrolet will walk away happy and satisfied with their experience. Thanks so much John Rhodes and Margie Hyatt

Lance Spencer

nbt52149
3/20/2014

"We traveled from Murphy NC, a 178 mile one way trip, to..."

We traveled from Murphy NC, a 178 mile one way trip, to purchase our 2014 Terrain Denali from Everett. All of our contact had been over the internet and phone with Rob Garrison. He worked to get our new car on terms we could afford including trade in amount, and delivered on every one of his promises. He was a refreshing change from other dealers we had been in contact and visited with from our hometown all the way to ST Louis MO. Rob was a pleasure to work with and treated us as valued friends. Doug explained the paper work and answered our questions with humor and patience. Jeff went over our loan papers with great care and never tried to rush us through even though he had another person waiting to see him. Doug took us through our electronics before we left the dealership to make sure we knew how to use them and will be in contact each week to go over all this in steps til we fully are comfortable with all the bells and whistles we now have. Our whole experience from finding our car on their web site to driving away was a pleasure. If we ever need another car we will go back to Everett and will recommend them to anyone looking for a car. Thank you to all who helped in our purchase of our beautiful new car. Don & Nancy Trainer

anrector
2/28/2014

"We just purchased 2015 Chevrolet Silverado. Darlene..."

We just purchased 2015 Chevrolet Silverado. Darlene Suttle was our sales person. She is the greatest. We don't have a lot of time for test drives, paperwork or the hassle that usually goes along with buying a new vehicle. She knew what I wanted based on prior conversation and called me when she found it. It was everything I had described down to color. Our schedule is tight due to our business, however, she made sure she accommodated us by bring the truck to us, and staying after closing at the dealership to complete the deal. We did not haggle over the price like most dealerships, it took only minutes to agree. Not only was the buying process great, but the finance department got me such a great rate, I couldn't turn it down. Darlene made sure we were comfortable with all the equipment on our new purchase before we left the dealership, also filled the truck up with gas, which she offered without my asking. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone, I have certainly not been dissappointed with all the staff I worked with.

muggsy47
2/14/2014

"Recently purchased a beautiful low mileage 2013 Corvette..."

Recently purchased a beautiful low mileage 2013 Corvette Grand Sport. My salesman Tom Truitt and I discussed the deal over the phone after my internet contact. The car was as beautiful as promised when we went to see it. The sales process went flawlessly and we were extremely pleased. They have two dealerships and this site was purchased recently by Everett Motors. Give them a try I think you'll be pleased as well.

queencityque
1/24/2014

"Tom and Dave worked hard getting me the best deal and..."

Tom and Dave worked hard getting me the best deal and rate for a couple of weeks.Staff was friendly and the customer service was great.The process of getting a new vehicle was quick and smooth.I would recommend this dealership to all who is looking for a great used or new car.

Tom Truitt and Dave Everett

ericontheweb
1/14/2014

"This dealer and salesman, Charles Kirby worked with me..."

This dealer and salesman, Charles Kirby worked with me every way they could to get me in the car I was interested in but everything fell through and when that happened they pulled a rabbit out of the hat for me. They showed me a 2011 Malibu which was a fantastic deal that fit my budget and was a better car then what I went in to look at in the first place. They saved me A LOT of money and peace of mind with the Malibu. I will be dealing with Charles Kirby as my salesman again. He really looked out for my interests. Thanks Everett Chevy.

gmoore5
1/09/2014

"Found vehicle from AutoTrader ad.... you never know what..."

Found vehicle from AutoTrader ad.... you never know what kind of dealer situation you will find at the other end when you contact one of these internet ads... BUT, this experience was a very good one. Darlene was fast, friendly, and responsive. All the right info was available and a visit to the dealership found the vehicle as good as advertised. The negotiation was smooth and friendly and the result fair to both buyer and seller. Overall, the experience was first rate compared to other dealership experiences. If I have occasion to do business with Darlene or this dealer again, I would not hesitate.

Mikivin71
12/29/2013

"I found our truck on the Internet.I contacted the..."

I found our truck on the Internet.I contacted the dealership via email and telephone.We got in touch with Darlene Suttle.My family traveled from Jacksonville area in Florida.We arrived at the dealership 30 minutes after the dealership was closed.They were awesome enough to take care of our paperwork and hold open the dealership for us untill we got there.Our paperwork was ready & our vehicle was waiting for us!!!!:-)Darlene was amazing!!!!:-)Philip Nicholson our finance manager,knocked it out of the park with our paperwork!!!:-)We The Ashmore's, want to say thank you so very much for going above and beyond for customer service!!!!!!:-)This is the absolute best experience we have ever had purchasing a vehicle!!!!!!:-)A special thank you to Darlene Suttle for calling the next day to make sure we made it home safely!!!!!!:-)

wingsnblooms
12/16/2013

"Darlene Suttle was our sales person and was very friendly..."

Darlene Suttle was our sales person and was very friendly and helpful. Rob Garrison was the friendly sales manager who talked to us about price and completing the sale. We felt very comfortable with those two people. Then we met the financial manager, Philip Nicholson. He started off as friendly enough, but when we declined all of the insurance "options", that he was trying to shove down our throats, he became rude and snotty. In his haste to get us out of his office so quickly, he did not include all of the documents due us. With Darlene and Rob's help we finally received all of what we should have gotten that day, two weeks later. I suggest he gets a review course in customer relations. Doug Minton was very helpful getting us familiar with the cars functions before leaving the lot. We must also mention the very helpful man, whose name we don't remember, who detailed the car before we left. Very nice! Overall, not a bad experience. In the future, we're hoping the service dept. is a good experience as well.

Reviews of Darlene Suttle