Ewing Buick GMC

6425 Dallas Parkway,
Plano, Texas 75024
Ewing Buick GMC Info
About Ewing Buick GMC

The history of Ewing Buick GMC began in 1940 when Fin Ewing's grandfather, Bruton Orand, moved from Waco to Dallas to take over the management of Morris Buick. Soon after, Mr. Orand started Orand Buick at 2128 Cedar Springs near downtown Dallas, the present location of The Crescent. Mr. Orand probably didn't know at the time that he was founding a family-owned business that would span over 70 years. His first challenge was to weather World War II. This was a time when tires were not available and gas was rationed. In fact, one might say it was the worst possible time to go into the car business! He persevered, however, using the basic principles of serving the customer and maintaining a high level of integrity, and as a result, his business prospered. When Bruton Orand died in 1961, his son-in-law, Finley Ewing, Jr., who had gone to work for Mr. Orand in 1957, took over the business. Under Mr. Ewing's leadership, plans for future growth took shape. In 1972, Mercedes-Benz of Plano was formed and became the owner of the newly-awarded Mercedes-Benz franchise, setting up shop at new facilities off the Dallas Parkway. In 1973, the Orand Buick name was changed to Ewing Buick before it relocated to its new facilities off the Dallas Parkway just north of Mercedes-Benz of Plano.

About Ewing Buick GMC

busybee
5/25/2016

"Outstanding EXCELLENT service!"

John Bonza was absolutely the best! He listened to what I needed in a car & found it. He explained slowly & carefully the details of the navigational system. He has been available after we drove the car off the lot to still take time to answer calls & all questions.

Jay Simpson, Finance Director and Jim Bearden, Assistant Service Manager and Doug White

Mahmoud
5/23/2016

"Professional"

I felt I could trust Dave & Wilson . They explained everything about car and deal clearly. They helped me a lot to choose the best option. it was a great experience. Thanks Dave DeShazo and Wilson Pickens

Bobby Spears
4/29/2016

"Hands Down Best experience ever at a car dealership!"

My wife and I just had just had our car totaled as the result of a major hail storm. Going in, we really didnt want to be buying a car because the other one was paid off. So, our attitudes were already negative about the whole situation... BUT, after meeting with our salesman, Gary Parr, for just a few minutes, our emotions were at ease and we were delightfully surprised at the options he had for us. Options, we never thought would be a possibility! He and his team made the whole process a "walk in the park," and for that we both are so thankful!! We absolutely love our new 2016 Buick Enclave! its a perfect fit for our family! Thank You so much for making this seemingly unwanted process so gratifying!

Rick Rigsby
4/27/2016

"Fantastic Experience!"

Both my wife and I enjoy the process of purchasing cars from your dealership. This is largely because of Suzanne Newman with Ewing Buick GMC. Suzanne is thorough, competent, professional and just a joy to do business with. Whenever I am interacting with Suzanne, I always sense that she is more concerned about me and my family more than making a sell. That "relationship" factor keeps us coming back to Ewing . . . specifically to work with Suzanne! Dr. Rick Rigsby Allen, Texas

jamiegraz
4/25/2016

"Bought Used Yukon Denali Sight On Seen"

I never fill these out!!! I have to say this was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Dave DeShazo was incredibly profession as well as responsive to all my phone calls. Dave furnished me with enough videos and pictures they I didn't even come in to see the car from out of state. I would highly recommend Dave and Ewing to anyone. The car was mint as Dave said from the beginning. Top shelf organization!!!

ja_pulvino
4/24/2016

"Incredible salesman"

This had to be the smoothest car buying I have ever done. Our salesman Dave DeShazo was friendly, informative and listened to what we wanted. At times it felt like we were stuck in the twilight zone with all the things that needed to be done during the buying process but Dave kept us up to date on what was going on and the complimentary food/drink stand were nice. I would highly recommend this dealership to others and will return myself for future purchases.

Renee Marie Flores
4/23/2016

"Very easy process. "

Suzanne my my experience stress free. I never felt rushed or that I was taking up too much of her time. She went out of her way to make sure that I was completely satisfied with the car I choose.

JSANTINO RESTAURANT
4/18/2016

"Worst Dealership I have ever had to work with"

I CALLED TO GET INFO ON A MASERATI WHICH WAS A USED CAR, SALES GUY TEANRE WAS OK BUT NOT AGGRESSIVE ON HIS SALES SKILLS, I ASKED HIM TO HAVE HIS FINANCE PERSON CALL ME INSTEAD HE HAD JOSE CHAPAS CALL ME WHICH WAS SO RUDE AND SAID BASICALLY YOU NEED 30K DOWN PAYMENT WHEN THE CAR WAS 47K BECAUSE I HAD NO CREDIT, I THEN CALLED SEVERAL TIMES TO GET A PURCHASE ORDER BECAUSE MY PARENTS WOULD JUST BUY IT CASH AND I GOT HANGED UP TWICE, I WANTED TO DEAL DIRECTLY WITH FINANCE PERSON BECAUSE NONE OF THESE PEOPLE DESERVE THERE BONUS THEY PROMISED A FINANCE PERSON WOULD CALL BACK INSTEAD I GET A CALL AGAIN FROM JOSE CHAPAS I HAD HIM SEND ME THE PURCHASE ORDER AND HE PUTS Here is the buyers order you requested. "Please let us know in advance the bank or credit union you will be using, as we will have to receive payment on the car before we can release the vehicle" WHEN I TOLD HIM TWICE THIS IS A CASH PURCHASE I WILL BRING A CASHIERS CHECK PAYABLE TO THE DEALERSHIP THEY SEEM TO KNOW NOTHING ONLY BECAUSE THE CAR IS A OK DEAL I WILL PURCHASE IT FROM THIS DEALERSHIP BUT I DO NOT RECOMMEND IT ONE BIT THEY LACK IN CUSTOMER SERVICE WHEN IN FACT THEY EAT WITH THE SALES THEY MAKE SO THIS IS TO SHOW THERE EATING RICE AND BEANS INSTEAD OF A STEAK... SORRY TO VENT ON THIS PAGE BUT I HAD NEVER HAD TO DEAL WITH SUCH POOOOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LACK OF KNOWLEDGE I FEEL BAD FOR THE OWNERS OF THIS DEALERSHIP AND THE WAY ITS BEEN RAN. TO BE HONEST IM SLEEPING ON THIS AND MAY DECIDE ON ANOTHER DEALERSHIP JUST BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Buick rocks
4/13/2016

"Excellent car buying experience!"

Excellent car buying experience from start to finish. John Bonza stayed in touch with me throughout the process. He found a car with all the specs I requested. I am extremely satisfied!

nschirman
4/11/2016

"No pressure sales"

Wayne did a phenomenal job not pressuring my husband and I into a sale. He met our accommodations! We were in out and of their in less than 2 1/2 hours. That included dealing, paperwork and getting the car cleaned up. I couldn't be any happier with our purchase!

Reviews of Wilson Pickens