Ewing Buick GMC

6425 Dallas Parkway,
Plano, Texas 75024
Ewing Buick GMC Info
About Ewing Buick GMC

The history of Ewing Buick GMC began in 1940 when Fin Ewing's grandfather, Bruton Orand, moved from Waco to Dallas to take over the management of Morris Buick. Soon after, Mr. Orand started Orand Buick at 2128 Cedar Springs near downtown Dallas, the present location of The Crescent. Mr. Orand probably didn't know at the time that he was founding a family-owned business that would span over 70 years. His first challenge was to weather World War II. This was a time when tires were not available and gas was rationed. In fact, one might say it was the worst possible time to go into the car business! He persevered, however, using the basic principles of serving the customer and maintaining a high level of integrity, and as a result, his business prospered. When Bruton Orand died in 1961, his son-in-law, Finley Ewing, Jr., who had gone to work for Mr. Orand in 1957, took over the business. Under Mr. Ewing's leadership, plans for future growth took shape. In 1972, Mercedes-Benz of Plano was formed and became the owner of the newly-awarded Mercedes-Benz franchise, setting up shop at new facilities off the Dallas Parkway. In 1973, the Orand Buick name was changed to Ewing Buick before it relocated to its new facilities off the Dallas Parkway just north of Mercedes-Benz of Plano.

About Ewing Buick GMC

gjrogers4
6/27/2016

"Straight-forward, honest, smooth experience. "

I called from 2.5 hours away from the dealership, inquiring about one specific Yukon I spotted online. Dave DeShazo is who answered that call and took care of us from that point forward. Understanding the challenges of long-distance car shopping, Dave took clear detail shots of the vehicle and emailed them to me, had his body shop touch up a scratch he personally spotted and told us about, sent text messages to accommodate our busy schedules, and then when we agreed to all of the specifics, he personally drove 2.5 hours to us to deliver it--on a Sunday!

Ewing Buick GMC responded to this review

June 27, 2016

It is a great to receive a positive review from our customers and please know that your customer satisfaction is very important to us. Dave and our staff look forward to being able to serve you on your next vehicle or any Friends and Family that you may send our way.

John R
6/03/2016

"Great Experience."

John Bonza is great to work with. This is actually the second car I have bought from him and will be going to see him next time around as well.

Rede Beitman and Javier

Ibarra78
5/31/2016

"Very happy"

We were very happy with the service we received from Wayne! Wayne was patient and knowledgeable of the used car selection. Would highly recommend this dealership and Wayne to all of my friends and family.

busybee
5/25/2016

"Outstanding EXCELLENT service!"

John Bonza was absolutely the best! He listened to what I needed in a car & found it. He explained slowly & carefully the details of the navigational system. He has been available after we drove the car off the lot to still take time to answer calls & all questions.

Jay Simpson, Finance Director and Jim Bearden, Assistant Service Manager and Doug White

Mahmoud
5/23/2016

"Professional"

I felt I could trust Dave & Wilson . They explained everything about car and deal clearly. They helped me a lot to choose the best option. it was a great experience. Thanks Dave DeShazo and Wilson Pickens

Bobby Spears
4/29/2016

"Hands Down Best experience ever at a car dealership!"

My wife and I just had just had our car totaled as the result of a major hail storm. Going in, we really didnt want to be buying a car because the other one was paid off. So, our attitudes were already negative about the whole situation... BUT, after meeting with our salesman, Gary Parr, for just a few minutes, our emotions were at ease and we were delightfully surprised at the options he had for us. Options, we never thought would be a possibility! He and his team made the whole process a "walk in the park," and for that we both are so thankful!! We absolutely love our new 2016 Buick Enclave! its a perfect fit for our family! Thank You so much for making this seemingly unwanted process so gratifying!

Rick Rigsby
4/27/2016

"Fantastic Experience!"

Both my wife and I enjoy the process of purchasing cars from your dealership. This is largely because of Suzanne Newman with Ewing Buick GMC. Suzanne is thorough, competent, professional and just a joy to do business with. Whenever I am interacting with Suzanne, I always sense that she is more concerned about me and my family more than making a sell. That "relationship" factor keeps us coming back to Ewing . . . specifically to work with Suzanne! Dr. Rick Rigsby Allen, Texas

jamiegraz
4/25/2016

"Bought Used Yukon Denali Sight On Seen"

I never fill these out!!! I have to say this was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Dave DeShazo was incredibly profession as well as responsive to all my phone calls. Dave furnished me with enough videos and pictures they I didn't even come in to see the car from out of state. I would highly recommend Dave and Ewing to anyone. The car was mint as Dave said from the beginning. Top shelf organization!!!

ja_pulvino
4/24/2016

"Incredible salesman"

This had to be the smoothest car buying I have ever done. Our salesman Dave DeShazo was friendly, informative and listened to what we wanted. At times it felt like we were stuck in the twilight zone with all the things that needed to be done during the buying process but Dave kept us up to date on what was going on and the complimentary food/drink stand were nice. I would highly recommend this dealership to others and will return myself for future purchases.

Renee Marie Flores
4/23/2016

"Very easy process. "

Suzanne my my experience stress free. I never felt rushed or that I was taking up too much of her time. She went out of her way to make sure that I was completely satisfied with the car I choose.

Reviews of Dave DeShazo