Ewing Buick GMC

4464 West Plano Parkway,
Plano, Texas 75093
Ewing Buick GMC Info
About Ewing Buick GMC

The history of Ewing Buick GMC began in 1940 when Fin Ewing's grandfather, Bruton Orand, moved from Waco to Dallas to take over the management of Morris Buick. Soon after, Mr. Orand started Orand Buick at 2128 Cedar Springs near downtown Dallas, the present location of The Crescent. Mr. Orand probably didn't know at the time that he was founding a family-owned business that would span over 70 years. His first challenge was to weather World War II. This was a time when tires were not available and gas was rationed. In fact, one might say it was the worst possible time to go into the car business! He persevered, however, using the basic principles of serving the customer and maintaining a high level of integrity, and as a result, his business prospered. When Bruton Orand died in 1961, his son-in-law, Finley Ewing, Jr., who had gone to work for Mr. Orand in 1957, took over the business. Under Mr. Ewing's leadership, plans for future growth took shape. In 1972, Mercedes-Benz of Plano was formed and became the owner of the newly-awarded Mercedes-Benz franchise, setting up shop at new facilities off the Dallas Parkway. In 1973, the Orand Buick name was changed to Ewing Buick before it relocated to its new facilities off the Dallas Parkway just north of Mercedes-Benz of Plano.

About Ewing Buick GMC

mnremarkable
4/11/2015

"herman jackson"

he was super easy to deal with very friendly and let us alone when needed knowledge of the vehicles was excellent too a great salesman

herman jackson

April 14, 2015

We're so glad to hear that. Thank you very much for your feedback and taking the time to share your experience. If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to give us a call!

sc
3/11/2015

"Very firendly and professional!"

Robert Turlington was our sales rep and he was outstanding! He helped us without pushing and answered all of our questions. We made a decision in 3 days after meeting him and going to Ewing. Everyone there was helpful and friendly. I look forward to going back for my service needs!

March 13, 2015

Thank you very much for the excellent feedback on Robert and your experience with us! We're so happy to hear you were pleased with your visit, and we appreciate your business. If there's ever anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to call, and we look forward to seeing you for your first service visit!

luigib23
3/09/2015

"A Horrible Purchase"

Bought a 2007 Mercedes S550 with 33,000 miles. The sales person assured me the car had been thoroughly checked out including a diagnostic test of the engine. Was told this dealership had very high standards and if a car did not meet theses standards they would send it to the auction rather than place it in their inventory. After driving this car for less than 150 miles the engine malfunction light came on. The authorized Mercedes Benz dealer I took the car to said the Ewing Buick GMC diagnostic test should have revealed the engine problem. The only answer this dealer gave me was you bought the car "as is."The estimate for repairs is $5,473. I would think more than twice before buying a car from this dealer.

Shane

planoshannon
3/06/2015

"Michael and Darrell really do care!"

Being a single mom is tough and buying a new car is even more difficult and overwhelming than that. The time that Darrell and Michael took with me was more than a typical salesman usually takes with any customer. I made multiple visits to the dealership, sent more than 50 text messages and emails to these fine gentlemen until I finally made the decision to buy a 2015 Acadia. Any other salesman would have become frustrated with me and given up the sale because truthfully, I was hard to work with! My budget was tight and my expectations were high but Darrell and Michael worked endless hours reassuring me that I was making the right decision. When someone refers to great customer service, they have no idea what that actually means until they have worked with Darrell and Michael. Darrell spent endless hours with me changing my mind, walking the lot, searching the internet, complaining about being overwhelmed, and being whishy washy. Michael helped make the deal happen after Darrell did all of the leg work. There are not enough good words to use as a description for my customer satisfaction with Ewing Buick or Darrell and Michael. My lifetime business has been earned by these men and I can assure you that I will refer all of my friends to them. Regards, Shannon Callender, Murphy, TX

Michael

March 10, 2015

Ms. Callender, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're very happy to hear you enjoyed working with Darrell and Michael, and we appreciate your great feedback! Thank you for your business and recommendations, and please don't hesitate to call if there's anything else we can assist you with. We hope you're loving your new Acadia, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Trixie
3/02/2015

"Best Car Purchase Experience EVER !"

I needed to trade-in my beloved Thunderbird after 13 years. I was apprehensive about the whole process. I met Suzanne Newman Koerwer and was immediately put at ease. It's hard for a woman to feel comfortable in a car buying situation but Suzanne walked me through the entire process with knowledge and grace. I can't say enough good things about my experience. I loved the attitude and expertise of all the employees, Mr. Ewing has done an exceptional job in hiring and training. If you are looking for new or used car I recommend this dealership FIRST.

Joe Ensey

March 04, 2015

Thank you so much for the great feedback! We're very happy to hear you were pleased with your visit and we appreciate your business and kind comments! If there's anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to call!

Elle
1/26/2015

"Great, Jake is the best!"

First of all, the gentleman handling my service order was "Jake". He was professional and service oriented and an all around nice guy. My BuicK LaCross was leaking transmission fluid. They gave me a loner car and sent me on my way. Unfortunately, when I got my car back......it was leaking fluid again. We called Jake and said "bring it right in". He gave us another loner car and sincerely apologized. Once we got the car back it was perfect. He even had some trim around my door reglued as it was loose. I t was also returned very clean. Lastly, the girl in the back (African American) was very genuine. We got on the subject of Christianity and it was refreshing to hear someone wasn't afarid to say they believe in God with a customer. My hats off to her! These days everyone's afraid to speak out about anything, it's sad. I'm happy to do business with Ewing Buick!!

Jake

January 28, 2015

Elle, thank you very much for the great feedback on your visit to our service department and we're very glad to know you were pleased with your experience! We appreciate your kind comments and hope to work with you again in the future! If there's anything else we can assist you with until then, please don't hesitate to call!

akerrn
1/23/2015

"Used car sales"

Gary, Kenneth and management were fantastic! I was in an accident and my car that I loved was totaled. They were so kind and helpful in getting me back into the identical car I had. They were all just so nice and understanding of the current situation I was in and they made the experience for me smooth and worry free. Even though I live near Fort Worth, I'm driving back over here when it comes to get another car! Thank you so much!!! God Bless you all!

Gary

January 27, 2015

Thank you for the excellent feedback on your car buying experience! We're so glad it was a great visit, and we appreciate the business and you taking the time to share your experience! Thank you again, and we look forward to working with you again!

Joe Harms
1/20/2015

"Super Service!"

Ken was exactly what a guy hopes for in a car salesman. Honest, straightforward, friendly (but not overly friendly!) and knowledgeable. We purchased our Buick LeBaron from him almost a year ago, and then last week he called just to see how we were doing and how the car was running. Very considerate. I highly recommend Ken Foster if you're looking for a car.

January 21, 2015

Thank you for the excellent feedback and recommendations on Ken! It's greatly appreciated and we're so glad you were pleased with your experience. If there is ever anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out. We hope you're still loving your Buick, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Sully
1/06/2015

"Two sales managers were not helpful and very disrespectful. "

Worked with sales associate for several hours Friday 1/2/15 for purchasing a new gmc Denali. Associate was very helpful but car could not be located that day. So resumed process on Saturday 1/3/15. When it came time to work with the two managers on duty Saturday 1/3/15 for trade in and purchase price, the entire experience changed. Not helpful. Actually kind of rude. Horrible trade in value for my car. Out of any normal range. Car max, and TWO other local dealers offers were much higher. They were trying to make 4k+ profit immediately with my trade in and on top of that, they were not negotiating at all on the purchase price of the car. Very insulting given that I had been at the dealership for at least six hours in two days and was looking for a long term deal with the dealership. The two managers NEVER introduced themselves so I never got their names. The absolute worst buying experience I have ever had, not because of the sales associate, but the managers. I will take my 75k purchase someone else.

Managers never gave me their names

January 21, 2015

We are very sorry to hear that you experience at Ewing Buick GMC was less than satisfactory. Unfortunately we are unable to make every deal that crosses our path but we never want to express rudeness of any kind. Please except my apology for any inconvenience we might have caused. Thank you.

jmmorrisseymd
1/04/2015

"Great car buying experience"

I am a repeat customer of Suzanne's. I wouldn't deal with any one but her. She's pleasant, funny, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. You don't feel like a lamb being lead to slaughter by pushy sales people when dealing with her. She communicates promptly with you by text or voice and provides all the information you need to make an informed decision. She even set up my blue tooth in the new vehicle and cleared out the settings on my previous vehicle (which I also bought from her). I'm excited to start 2015 out in a brand new Enclave and I'll be back in a few years when its time to upgrade!

January 06, 2015

Thank you so much for the excellent feedback on Suzanne! We appreciate your business and are so glad you were pleased with your visit. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with, and we look forward to next time!

Reviews of Suzanne Koerwer