Ewing Buick GMC

Suzanne Newman, New Car Sales Consultant, Ewing Buick GMC

Suzanne Newman

New Car Sales Consultant

June 23, 2017

"Just bought a new GMC Yukon for my wife. "

- Craig

Blake Clark was a pleasure to work with...pleasant and knowledgeable. When I told him the vehicle was for my wife...he turned 100% of his attention to her...as it should have been. It's her car...not mine. He satisfied her every question and concern. I told Blake that I didn't want any dealer add-on's. He said he communicated that to the finance guy, Jay Simpson. Then Jay proceeded to try and sell us extended warranties, that went on and on. He seemed taken back and upset when I said no. What he was trying to sell us made the GMC Yukon sound unreliable and not well manufactured. We knew otherwise. Not a pleasant exchange. Why can't I just buy what I want and leave. The whole purchase and take delivery process took almost 3 hours.

Blake Clark
Other Employees : Jay Simson

June 02, 2017

"John was helpful and not pushy "

- Henry, D

John wanted to make sure that I got the vehicle that I was looking for. Everyone inside the dealership was friendly. Nice atmosphere and good feel inside and it shows that the company cares about their employees with the employees chairs and monitor set up along with providing a café. If a company shows that much care with their employees that helps you to feel they care about their customers and the service they provide to them.

John Bonza

June 01, 2017

"Going the extra MILE!"

- Yukon2012

Jerry Thomson Minnesota I am extremely happy with the service I received from Oscar Mora in helping me purchase my 2012 Yukon. I never thought It would be easy for me to buy a vehicle from a 1000 miles away but Oscar went the extra mile to help me out and made the purchase seamless. I highly recommend Oscar Mora and the Ewing dealership. They will be my first and only phone call when I need another vehicle.

Oscar Mora