Ewing Buick GMC

New Car Sales Consultant

January 15, 2017

"As smooth as it gets "

- GMCDenali

I have always dreaded the car-buying experience...but Herman and the guys at Ewing made this the easiest, least stressful experience I've ever had buying a car. Herman allowed me to work the deal with him over the phone and thru text which makes things so much easier/better for me. Herman and Ewing let me test drive a car when other/closer dealerships wouldn't, so he earned my business and I couldn't be more pleased. They had a side room where my 3 kids could be occupied, and their finance guy Brett Denver was great as well. The electric desk-sized tablet Brett had to review all the financial documents on was awesome, and made it great to read, sign, etc. Thx again Herman, my wife loves her new car!!

January 12, 2017

"Good Experience Across the Board"

- Kenneth Frank Johnson

I have bought a lot of cars and trucks through the years from many different dealerships. Ewing is as good as any I have dealt with and better than most. My salesperson Herm Jackson was extremely knowledgeable concerning the vehicle I bought. Also, He did not waste my time showing things I was not interested in. Having been in sales myself for thirty years I appreciate that. Will go back to see Herm and Ewing when I get ready to acquire the next vehicle.

January 10, 2017

"Everyone was Amazing!!! "

- Dmorrow817

Everyone at this location was amazing! I am truly thankful for everything they have done for my family! Please go see Dave if you need a new ride, he is the best!!!

New 2016 GMC Yukon, $75335