Ewing Buick GMC

6425 Dallas Parkway,
Plano, Texas 75024
Ewing Buick GMC Info
About Ewing Buick GMC

The history of Ewing Buick GMC began in 1940 when Fin Ewing's grandfather, Bruton Orand, moved from Waco to Dallas to take over the management of Morris Buick. Soon after, Mr. Orand started Orand Buick at 2128 Cedar Springs near downtown Dallas, the present location of The Crescent. Mr. Orand probably didn't know at the time that he was founding a family-owned business that would span over 70 years. His first challenge was to weather World War II. This was a time when tires were not available and gas was rationed. In fact, one might say it was the worst possible time to go into the car business! He persevered, however, using the basic principles of serving the customer and maintaining a high level of integrity, and as a result, his business prospered. When Bruton Orand died in 1961, his son-in-law, Finley Ewing, Jr., who had gone to work for Mr. Orand in 1957, took over the business. Under Mr. Ewing's leadership, plans for future growth took shape. In 1972, Mercedes-Benz of Plano was formed and became the owner of the newly-awarded Mercedes-Benz franchise, setting up shop at new facilities off the Dallas Parkway. In 1973, the Orand Buick name was changed to Ewing Buick before it relocated to its new facilities off the Dallas Parkway just north of Mercedes-Benz of Plano.

About Ewing Buick GMC

SUV02022012
2/02/2016

"Just Purchased a Preowned SUV "

My Sales Consultant Randy Harp was very helpful in my purchase. Listened to my wants and needs in finding the right vehicle for me . No sales preasure and was willing to assist in anyway possible. It was a pleasure with such a nice clean, and friendly environment .From beginning to end was a seamless ,quick and professional experience . Would recommend to a Friend. Great Team of People.

Gtant
1/27/2016

"Consistently Awesome!"

I've been a customer of this dealership for 10 years now. Suzanne has been consistent in her customer-first, value-add approach to every discussion we have had over all these years, going above and beyond what most people expect to be the norm.

Ginny
1/25/2016

"Sales review"

Gary was very professional and had excellent communication skills, along with expert knowledge. Gary was extremely patient and very considerate and made the entire experience pleasurable. I would highly recommend Gary to both family and friends.

madmo453
1/09/2016

"Experienced"

Very positive, low-pressure sales and finance. We got the red carpet treatment even though we were buying a cheap used car. The salesman and finance manager were experienced and professional.

Shreya9108
1/07/2016

"Amazing!"

Dave was very welcoming and helpful. He and Mario were great during the deal. The car I bought was maintained very well which was a big factor for me to consider purchasing it. Awesome folks!

Ganesh
1/06/2016

"Simple process"

Me and my wife liked GMC Acadia and Buick Enclave initially. So we went to Ewing buick and John Bonzo received us. He explained the features of both the cars, technical aspects etc. He is very patient in explaining / clearing our doubts / questions etc. Finally we own Buick Enclave.

Cman1967
12/12/2015

"No nonsense "

Tony Thomas did a great job in selling us a 2016 GMC Yukon SLT recently. He fairly negotiated a price with my wife and gave us no surprises! He is very knowledgeable about the products that he sells as well. The dealership is clean and new with tons of comfortable places to sit, watch TV and just relax during your car or truck buying experience. We would recommend them to family and friends!

December 14, 2015

We are so happy Tony was able to help you and your wife get such a great new vehicle! Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our dealership and for leaving us those outstanding ratings. Enjoy your Yukon and come back to see us again soon!

Cathysenclave
11/27/2015

"Full support car buying"

Wonderful car buying experience! You all made this as stress free as possible- working with me through the initial process and encouraging me to shop and compare and even staying the course when I found another dealer. Thank you Ewing Buick GMC and John Bonza

November 30, 2015

It was our pleasure working with you, Cathy! Thank you for sharing these kind words and fantastic ratings with us and for choosing Ewing Buick GMC. Let us know if we can help with anything else!

Roxyfuent64
11/22/2015

"Stress free purchase of Buick Encore"

I had my eye on this Encore, Tony Thomas at Ewing made the process stress free and easy, I was in and out in less than two hours, top notch dealership and Tony is the man to see if you want a great experience with your purchase.

November 23, 2015

We deeply appreciate these kind words and fantastic ratings! We are happy Tony and the team could make your purchasing process enjoyable and efficient and we look forward to working with you more in the future. Thank you!

redsmitty
11/18/2015

"A Modern Car Buying Experience worth remembering"

I came pre-approved to buy one of three 2015 Lacrosse's I'd found online. They were very fairly priced and had all the features I wanted and more. Wayne spent a few hours with me, looking at each one, test driving, and explaining features; no pressure, patient, and knowledgeable. All 3 cars were in excellent condition and GM certified. I decided on the black Lacrosse, and only sat in Wayne's office for 10 minutes before starting the paperwork and documentation. I traded in my 15 year old worthless Chevy for $500 and was satisfied with that. Finally I met with the finance manager to sign all the documents. His desk became a large tablet which displayed each document in very large readable text. Signatures using a digital stylus took maybe 15 minutes. We spent maybe 10-15 minutes going over financing options and warranties and we were done. Wayne spent another 30 minutes explaining the OnStar and Sirius options, how the keys and security work and I was on my way. I spent more time with the cars than I did in the office - a huge win. I would buy another car from them because they were fairly priced, and easy to work with.

November 19, 2015

Wow, thank you so much for sharing your fantastic experience! Your feedback means a lot to us and we are delighted to know our entire team could make your recent purchase enjoyable and comfortable. Don't hesitate to give us a call if we can help with anything else! Thanks again!

Reviews of Wayne  Holten