Ewing Buick GMC

4464 West Plano Parkway,
Plano, Texas 75093
Ewing Buick GMC Info
About Ewing Buick GMC

The history of Ewing Buick GMC began in 1940 when Fin Ewing's grandfather, Bruton Orand, moved from Waco to Dallas to take over the management of Morris Buick. Soon after, Mr. Orand started Orand Buick at 2128 Cedar Springs near downtown Dallas, the present location of The Crescent. Mr. Orand probably didn't know at the time that he was founding a family-owned business that would span over 70 years. His first challenge was to weather World War II. This was a time when tires were not available and gas was rationed. In fact, one might say it was the worst possible time to go into the car business! He persevered, however, using the basic principles of serving the customer and maintaining a high level of integrity, and as a result, his business prospered. When Bruton Orand died in 1961, his son-in-law, Finley Ewing, Jr., who had gone to work for Mr. Orand in 1957, took over the business. Under Mr. Ewing's leadership, plans for future growth took shape. In 1972, Mercedes-Benz of Plano was formed and became the owner of the newly-awarded Mercedes-Benz franchise, setting up shop at new facilities off the Dallas Parkway. In 1973, the Orand Buick name was changed to Ewing Buick before it relocated to its new facilities off the Dallas Parkway just north of Mercedes-Benz of Plano.

About Ewing Buick GMC

tjcswim
8/01/2015

"Pleasant and stress free"

This was a very haggle free negotiation. We felt we were given a fair price on the vehicle we asked about. I would recommend Ewing as. Dealership to others.

ElizabethB
7/31/2015

"Great car buying experience!"

This was my first time purchasing a car on my own. The employees at Ewing Buick/GMC were all very knowledgeable and helpful. Herman was very understanding and helped me find the perfect vehicle to meet my needs; he was especially flexible with my busy schedule. These guys definitely don't fit the stereotype of "pushy car salesmen"! Great place, great selection and great experience!

kbruton
7/30/2015

"Great Experience. "

Suzanne Newman was the best Sales Consultant EVER. She was so knowledgeable of the cars and beyond helpful. I would recommend this dealership and Suzanne to anyone who wants a pleasant experience buying a car.

Russell Litchfield - Finance Manager

July 31, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are glad that Suzanne was able to provide you with all the information you needed and make your visit with us enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

annayarreguin13
7/29/2015

"Very very helpful"

Dave & Wayne are extremely helpful. all the staff are very friendly. They respect and make your request happen. I recommend this place to all, great experience.

July 31, 2015

That is so great to hear! We are happy Dave and Wayne were able to get you into the perfect new vehicle and that you had such a positive experience! Be sure to stop by to see us soon!

yukon2015
7/26/2015

"Excellent Sales Experience"

Our first experience with Ewing and from the initial contact to closing the sale, could not have been more pleased with the process. John found the exact vehicle we wanted. The convenience of the new location to our Frisco home was an added plus.

David De La Cruz

July 27, 2015

Thank you for the incredible ratings and review! We are happy John was able to get you into the perfect vehicle, and that our location is convenient for you. Come back to visit us again soon!

Dr G
7/25/2015

"3rd purchase at Ewing"

this was the most convienient and accomodating purchase ever, I knew what I wanted and got it.....the addional support to manage around my schedule was superior!

July 27, 2015

We are so pleased to hear we were able to meet your needs so effectively! Thank you for choosing Ewing Buick GMC and for taking the time to share your experience with us. See you next time!

masseyjw
7/24/2015

"Best car experience ever!"

I live in Memphis and was having all kinds of trouble finding the SUV that I want for a reasonable price. I found a Honda Pilot that was perfect at Ewing Buick. I exchanged emails with Wayne Holten and we agreed on a price. I flew in to Dallas the next day, Wayne picked me up, I drove the car, finished the paperwork and was out the door in about an hour from when I landed. It was a wonderful experience. Everyone I spoke to was professional and friendly. I could not have wished for a better buying experience. Thank you!

July 27, 2015

Wow, that's amazing! Thank you so much for travelling all that way to do business with us, and for taking the time to leave a review! We are so pleased to hear Wayne and the team were able to make your experience enjoyable. Don't hesitate to contact us if we can do anything else for you!

lstokes1
7/21/2015

"Easy to Work With"

This was my 1st experience with Ewing Buick GMC and I am pleased to say that it was a great experience! Wayne took care of us and was helpful and listened to our needs. He provided lots of options and was patient and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Wayne and Ewing Buick GMC to my friends.

July 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit with us! We love our customers and are happy to hear Wayne was able to make your visit enjoyable. Stop by to see us again soon!

Lindsey Wingfield
7/20/2015

"Best Car Experience Yet"

This was by far the best car experience I have had to date. I went in with my trade in and already knew what vehicle I wanted before I got there. The used car salesman, Wayne Holten, came out to assist me and immediately got the vehicle I wanted so I could take it for a test drive. Once I had decided that this was the car I wanted, we went inside to get everything started. They appraised my trade in and had an estimate for what it was worth within 20 minutes. They also already had several options for me as far as payments went for my new vehicle. It was painless and very easy. Once we had agreed on one of the options, they walked me next door to take care of the paperwork. Once they had called us back, we were done with the paperwork in about 30 minutes. I could estimate that I was in and out of the dealership within an hour and a half to two hours. How would I describe your dealership: The best customer service I have received when purchasing a vehicle and the fastest and most efficient service a person could ask for.

July 22, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words and amazing ratings, Lindsey! We are so happy to hear that our team was able to make your visit with us enjoyable and smooth. Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you, and enjoy your great new ride!

WayneV
7/12/2015

"Purchased 2nd Buick Enclave from Randy Harp"

We contacted Randy about 2 months ago seeking information on new Buick Enclaves. We had a 2011 Enclave & wanted to buy a 2015 in the summer. Randy told us he had some great deals on fully loaded Enclaves if we could purchase sooner. We went to the dealership that afternoon & took a test drive in a fully loaded Enclave. We received a great trade-in price, bottom line new vehicle price, & had an exceptional sales experience with Randy. No haggle, fair price & great experience! This was our 2nd purchase from Randy & we have recommended him to our friends. Asked Randy not to retire in the next 5 years so we could purchase one more Enclave from him. 2nd month in the new Buick & enjoy it more every day!

July 13, 2015

We love hearing stories like this! Thank you so much for sharing your experience, and for choosing Ewing Buick GMC for all these years. We are so happy that Randy was able to get you into a great new vehicle so quickly and smoothly. Enjoy your new Enclave and come visit us again soon!

Reviews of Suzanne Newman