Ewing Buick GMC

Randy Harp, New Car Sales Consultant, Ewing Buick GMC

Randy Harp

New Car Sales Consultant

August 13, 2017

" no more buyers remorse "

- Love my red acadia

Talked into a white car at another dealership and hated it so much I returned it. Blake and Randy got on line and found me the exact red car with gray interior I wanted. They went line by line to make sure I got every option I wanted. We got such a great price we could afford to add an extended warranty. This is my third vehicle from Ewing. I've had a van and now 2 RED Acadia's. So glad I came back.

Blake Clark
Other Employees : Randy and David

August 11, 2017

"Very smooth"

- Hmejia1

Very smooth process to purchase and finance. Truck was given with half tank of gas. I have never purchased a vehicle with only a half tank of gas.

Wayne Holten

August 09, 2017

"Easy to work with "

- Joseph Valdez

Had a great buying experience at Ewing with Wayne Holten. They had the truck I wanted and it was fast buying process. Saw the truck over lunch and drove it home after work. The offer for my trade-in was low but besides that everything was great.

Wayne Holten