Ewing Buick GMC

John Bonza, New Car Sales Consultant, Ewing Buick GMC

John Bonza

New Car Sales Consultant

December 03, 2016

"Quick, professional and convenient"

- MathenyFamily

With my busy schedule at work I had to communicate 100% virtually. This was by far the easiest car buying experience we've had. Herman made sure we were in and out as quick as possible. He took the time to explain all of the vehicle's features. Herman took the time to ensure my wife setup OnStar. My previous car buying experience with another dealership lacked all of these points. I'll certainly buy from him again. Great job!

December 03, 2016

"Great price and a very customer oriented dealership."

- trekless

I was looking for a used GMC Yukon XL with low mileage and found nine in the DFW area that fit my criteria. I found a very clean 2011 at Ewing Buick/GMC in Plano, but still had to do due diligence and check out five other dealers on my list. I'll cut to the chase and say Ewing topped the other eight in every way! Mainly, their 2011 Yukon XL was as close to brand new as can be imagined, with 73K miles, and priced below market to boot. My salesman, Dave DeShazo, was the most congenial and professional car salesman I have ever met. No pressure, no heavy handed sales pitch or finance push. It was like buying a car from a friend. He worked a great deal for my trade-in and, although the Yukon was an "as is" used vehicle, he worked with me on swapping out the tires for new Michelins. I drove away in my Yukon feeling like I got a great deal on a quality used vehicle with the backing of a very customer oriented dealership. Every Ewing employee I met or passed in the hallway greeted me with a smile and a "good morning/afternoon". The facility is modern, clean, spacious, and provides refreshments and comfortable seating areas for customers waiting for sales or service. Ever looked forward to spending a couple of hours at a car dealership? You will at Ewing.

December 02, 2016

"Great experience"

- CoryR

After years of driving and buying Audis, I was anxious going into this purchase. However, Herman and the rest of the team and Ewing made the purchase of my truck an easy and enjoyable experience.

New 2016 GMC Yukon, $75335