Ewing Buick GMC

4464 West Plano Parkway,
Plano, Texas 75093
Ewing Buick GMC Info
About Ewing Buick GMC

The history of Ewing Buick GMC began in 1940 when Fin Ewing's grandfather, Bruton Orand, moved from Waco to Dallas to take over the management of Morris Buick. Soon after, Mr. Orand started Orand Buick at 2128 Cedar Springs near downtown Dallas, the present location of The Crescent. Mr. Orand probably didn't know at the time that he was founding a family-owned business that would span over 70 years. His first challenge was to weather World War II. This was a time when tires were not available and gas was rationed. In fact, one might say it was the worst possible time to go into the car business! He persevered, however, using the basic principles of serving the customer and maintaining a high level of integrity, and as a result, his business prospered. When Bruton Orand died in 1961, his son-in-law, Finley Ewing, Jr., who had gone to work for Mr. Orand in 1957, took over the business. Under Mr. Ewing's leadership, plans for future growth took shape. In 1972, Mercedes-Benz of Plano was formed and became the owner of the newly-awarded Mercedes-Benz franchise, setting up shop at new facilities off the Dallas Parkway. In 1973, the Orand Buick name was changed to Ewing Buick before it relocated to its new facilities off the Dallas Parkway just north of Mercedes-Benz of Plano.

About Ewing Buick GMC

hg4
9/01/2015

"The Best Dealership"

I trust Ewing and they always deliver. Suzanne Newman is always professional and makes the process extremely easy. I travel a lot for business and it is refreshing to go through a seamless process to maximize my time at home. Thank you for making the car buying experience great!

sandycam
8/31/2015

"Very Friendly salesman"

I saw the car advertised, came in one evening told Dave I wanted the car and came back the next day to purchase it. I think it was an easy sale for Dave and I am glad it was as he couldn't have been nicer. The process was quick which I really appreciated with your finance guy. Dave followed up with me and sent the picture he took of me. A very pleasant experience!

HappyHonda
8/24/2015

"Couldn't be easier!"

The car buying process with Ewing couldn't be easier. I got the car I wanted at the price I wanted in no time. Dave DeShazo was as professional as they come. Waiting at the door for me at 2:30 with a handshake. Quick test drive. Paperwork. Out the door at 4:00 with my car! Fast & easy.

August 25, 2015

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your visit! We are delighted to find you had a pleasant and efficient experience while working with Dave. Let us know if we can help with anything else in the future!

KD5EVW
8/22/2015

"Very friendly and easy to work with! "

Great experience with Herman! I lost count of the number of dealerships I stopped by looking for this truck, and the experience I had with Herman stood out from the moment we arrived. I am a very calculated buyer and need time to look things over at my own pace. He recognized this and gave us time alone to discuss things with my wife. From the first hand shake to the final sale, everything moved at our pace without any of the pressure we experienced everywhere else.

August 25, 2015

Thank you for sharing this with us! We are so happy to know that Herman was able to provide you and your beautiful family with a positive experience during your recent purchase with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

dawglb63
8/18/2015

"Dave DeShazo was great. Low pressure and got to the point."

Good experience with Dave DeShazo. He was low pressure, let us talk during the test drive, and was able to answer our questions quickly. Thanks

August 19, 2015

We are happy to learn you had a positive experience during your recent purchase with us! Thanks for sharing your thoughts about Dave, and for choosing our dealership. We look forward to working with you again soon!

texasclarks
8/17/2015

"Another great purchase with Suzanne"

In 2006, we purchased the second car Suzanne had ever sold. Since then, we have purchased two more SUVs from her. It has been a pleasure to work with her, and she has always made the process so easy.

August 19, 2015

We are honored to have you as our loyal customers! We are so pleased to hear that Suzanne has been able to make your visits with us enjoyable. Let us know if we can help with anything else in the future!

Needed another car
8/16/2015

"Getting a good deal from Ewing"

Really got great service from Dave on a very good deal on a used car at Ewing. Greatly appreciate the service - all handled within 24 hours from first email to driving off the lot.

August 17, 2015

Our team is pleased to know you had an enjoyable time during your recent purchase with us! Thank you for the feedback and great ratings. Come visit us again soon!

Classy
8/15/2015

"Happy new owner "

My experience was fast , quick and painless. I was in and out in less than an hour and a half!! Wow unbelieveable!! And I was financed with the lender. It couldn't have been any easier not much more to state.

August 17, 2015

We are so happy to hear that our team was able to make your experience with us so enjoyable! Thank you for visiting our dealership and for telling us about your time with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

AJ
8/14/2015

"Great experience!"

I bought the Nissan model I wanted here. I couldn't find it at any Nissan dealership! Our car salesman was Wilson and he was great!! I would make the drive to buy a car from here again!

August 17, 2015

AJ, thank you so much for driving out to visit us! We appreciate your business and you sharing your thoughts about Wilson with us. Let us know if we can help with anything else in the future!

buick
8/14/2015

"Good Experience"

Herman Jackson was courteous and helpful in assisting me with my purchase. Once the purchase was completed he and the dealership assisted me with setting up all the options and made sure I knew how to work the OnStar, XM radio, navigation. The overall experience has been positive and looking forward to a long term relationship with the dealership.

August 17, 2015

We are pleased to learn you had a positive experience in our sales department with Herman! Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and for choosing Ewing Buick GMC. We also look forward to doing business with you in the years to come!

Reviews of Suzanne Newman