Ewing Buick GMC

Wayne  Holten, Pre-Owned Sales Consultant, Ewing Buick GMC

Wayne Holten

Pre-Owned Sales Consultant

February 19, 2017

"Professional Young Salesman Oscar"

- Hard to Impress

I just want to acknowledge the great individual that aided me in my purchase. I had forgotten about my appointment and Oscar called to confirm the morning of. He was very accommodating. I had been to several dealerships and was not given an opportunity to drive the vehicle that I was interested in but Oscar provided that opportunity. He offered transparency throughout the process and was knowledgeable and informative. It was a pleasure to seal the deal with Oscar. Awesome salesman!! He sold the vehicle. Thank you.

February 15, 2017

"Nissan Maxima SV"

- Jon

Wilson was very professional and friendly. Once I bought the cat, he helped me drop off my rental car to the airport. What a nice and wonderful man! Excellent service!

February 12, 2017

"Buying a used Cadillac"

- AutoBuyer2017

My experience with Ewing from my first phone call to picking up my car was very positive. Oscar, was attentive and went above and beyond any sales or customer service rep I've ever had to work with. Brett was helpful and informative in navigating me through the warranties and finance. James was personable in offering his assistance with auto insurance. I would recommend Oscar and Ewing Buick to everyone. Thank you for such a pleasant buying experience.

New 2016 GMC Yukon, $75335