Ewing Buick GMC

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Ewing Buick GMC

Ewing Buick GMC Info
About Ewing Buick GMC

The history of Ewing Buick GMC began in 1940 when Fin Ewing's grandfather, Bruton Orand, moved from Waco to Dallas to take over the management of Morris Buick. Soon after, Mr. Orand started Orand Buick at 2128 Cedar Springs near downtown Dallas, the present location of The Crescent. Mr. Orand probably didn't know at the time that he was founding a family-owned business that would span over 70 years. His first challenge was to weather World War II. This was a time when tires were not available and gas was rationed. In fact, one might say it was the worst possible time to go into the car business! He persevered, however, using the basic principles of serving the customer and maintaining a high level of integrity, and as a result, his business prospered. When Bruton Orand died in 1961, his son-in-law, Finley Ewing, Jr., who had gone to work for Mr. Orand in 1957, took over the business. Under Mr. Ewing's leadership, plans for future growth took shape. In 1972, Mercedes-Benz of Plano was formed and became the owner of the newly-awarded Mercedes-Benz franchise, setting up shop at new facilities off the Dallas Parkway. In 1973, the Orand Buick name was changed to Ewing Buick before it relocated to its new facilities off the Dallas Parkway just north of Mercedes-Benz of Plano.

About Ewing Buick GMC

Elle
1/26/2015

"Great, Jake is the best!"

First of all, the gentleman handling my service order was "Jake". He was professional and service oriented and an all around nice guy. My BuicK LaCross was leaking transmission fluid. They gave me a loner car and sent me on my way. Unfortunately, when I got my car back......it was leaking fluid again. We called Jake and said "bring it right in". He gave us another loner car and sincerely apologized. Once we got the car back it was perfect. He even had some trim around my door reglued as it was loose. I t was also returned very clean. Lastly, the girl in the back (African American) was very genuine. We got on the subject of Christianity and it was refreshing to hear someone wasn't afarid to say they believe in God with a customer. My hats off to her! These days everyone's afraid to speak out about anything, it's sad. I'm happy to do business with Ewing Buick!!

Jake

January 28, 2015

Elle, thank you very much for the great feedback on your visit to our service department and we're very glad to know you were pleased with your experience! We appreciate your kind comments and hope to work with you again in the future! If there's anything else we can assist you with until then, please don't hesitate to call!

akerrn
1/23/2015

"Used car sales"

Gary, Kenneth and management were fantastic! I was in an accident and my car that I loved was totaled. They were so kind and helpful in getting me back into the identical car I had. They were all just so nice and understanding of the current situation I was in and they made the experience for me smooth and worry free. Even though I live near Fort Worth, I'm driving back over here when it comes to get another car! Thank you so much!!! God Bless you all!

Gary

January 27, 2015

Thank you for the excellent feedback on your car buying experience! We're so glad it was a great visit, and we appreciate the business and you taking the time to share your experience! Thank you again, and we look forward to working with you again!

Joe Harms
1/20/2015

"Super Service!"

Ken was exactly what a guy hopes for in a car salesman. Honest, straightforward, friendly (but not overly friendly!) and knowledgeable. We purchased our Buick LeBaron from him almost a year ago, and then last week he called just to see how we were doing and how the car was running. Very considerate. I highly recommend Ken Foster if you're looking for a car.

January 21, 2015

Thank you for the excellent feedback and recommendations on Ken! It's greatly appreciated and we're so glad you were pleased with your experience. If there is ever anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out. We hope you're still loving your Buick, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Sully
1/06/2015

"Two sales managers were not helpful and very disrespectful. "

Worked with sales associate for several hours Friday 1/2/15 for purchasing a new gmc Denali. Associate was very helpful but car could not be located that day. So resumed process on Saturday 1/3/15. When it came time to work with the two managers on duty Saturday 1/3/15 for trade in and purchase price, the entire experience changed. Not helpful. Actually kind of rude. Horrible trade in value for my car. Out of any normal range. Car max, and TWO other local dealers offers were much higher. They were trying to make 4k+ profit immediately with my trade in and on top of that, they were not negotiating at all on the purchase price of the car. Very insulting given that I had been at the dealership for at least six hours in two days and was looking for a long term deal with the dealership. The two managers NEVER introduced themselves so I never got their names. The absolute worst buying experience I have ever had, not because of the sales associate, but the managers. I will take my 75k purchase someone else.

Managers never gave me their names

January 21, 2015

We are very sorry to hear that you experience at Ewing Buick GMC was less than satisfactory. Unfortunately we are unable to make every deal that crosses our path but we never want to express rudeness of any kind. Please except my apology for any inconvenience we might have caused. Thank you.

jmmorrisseymd
1/04/2015

"Great car buying experience"

I am a repeat customer of Suzanne's. I wouldn't deal with any one but her. She's pleasant, funny, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. You don't feel like a lamb being lead to slaughter by pushy sales people when dealing with her. She communicates promptly with you by text or voice and provides all the information you need to make an informed decision. She even set up my blue tooth in the new vehicle and cleared out the settings on my previous vehicle (which I also bought from her). I'm excited to start 2015 out in a brand new Enclave and I'll be back in a few years when its time to upgrade!

January 06, 2015

Thank you so much for the excellent feedback on Suzanne! We appreciate your business and are so glad you were pleased with your visit. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with, and we look forward to next time!

Jennifer
1/01/2015

"No Pressure Buying"

I have never purchased a new car on my own before, and after looking at a few dealerships earlier in the week to get an overview of what I might like, I was really nervous when I walked into Ewing. I was well greeted, and immediately shown the car I wanted to see. There was no pressure and no profiling. I didn't feel like I was being questioned like I had at other dealerships. David Saner was kind, knowledgeable and most important to me, he made me feel comfortable. I came in the next day with my dad to buy the car and was met with the same care. Thank you for making the car buying experience a good one.

David Saner

January 02, 2015

Jennifer, thank you so much for sharing your amazing experience with us at Ewing Buick GMC! We are incredibly happy to hear that you had such a wonderful time at our dealership and that our staff was very accommodating in the search for your new vehicle. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how great David was and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many years!

tadtad31
12/17/2014

"AWESOME"

Randy Harp, I must say you are the BEST salesperson ever you took care of business like a real sales. The experience I received was the best I ever received from a dealership. I will tell my family/friends to visit you on there next auto purchase. You didn't pressure me on buying a vehicle I didn't want like other dealerships I.did my research online and got the vehicle I want. Thank you so much. Tracy Smith

December 30, 2014

Thank you for your future recommendations, Tracy! Providing you with great customer service is one of our team's top goals and we're glad to hear that you had such a good experience working with Randy to get your new vehicle. If there is ever anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to stop by and see us. Thanks again!

chuckligon
12/11/2014

"Great Experience with Ewing Buick GMC"

Very impressed with our sales representative, the finance manager and the service department. We are very pleased with our recent purchase as well as the service we received this week when we came back in for service!

December 15, 2014

Thank you so much for the great feedback on your experience and our team! We're so glad you were pleased with your visit, and we appreciate your business!

kim.schaeferducote
12/09/2014

"Great Staff"

I live in McKinney and came to your dealership because I was very disappointed in the service I got at the McKinney store. Your sales staff John and Larry actually listened to my needs and gave me what I asked for. I knew what I wanted, did my homework and we were able to get to the deal much quicker and did not waste each others time. It was a great experience ! John was so helpful and sweet and stayed late to sit with me in my new car and show me how all the buttons and gadgets worked. He made the experience fun.....but someone get him some better candy on his desk...hahaha ( we had a fun time joking about that )

John Bonza

December 10, 2014

Kim, thanks so much for the excellent feedback on John and Larry! We're so glad John was able to make your experience fun and easy! Please feel free to give us a call if we can help with anything else, and we hope you're loving your new car!

Maria Carter
12/08/2014

"50th B-Day Purchase"

I have not purchased a new car for 15 years and didn't really need one since I have two vehicles already paid for, but I wanted something new for my 50th birthday and I couldn't have made a better choice of vehicle or dealership on 11/28/2014. Sean Anbari-Sales, John Bonza-Sales did a great job, no up selling and handled the process in a very timely manner. Joe Ensey was a straight forward finance guy that explained the financing breakdown precisely and with respect. Very good experience! 2015 GMC ACADIA DENALI M Carter

Sean Anbari, John Bonza

December 10, 2014

Maria, thank you so much for the great feedback on your car buying experience. We're so glad you were pleased with your visit and enjoyed working with Sean, John and the rest of the team. Please let us know if we can help with anything else, and we look forward to working with you again!

Reviews of Kenneth Foster