Ewing Buick GMC

Gary Parr

Suzanne Newman, New Car Sales Consultant, Ewing Buick GMC

Suzanne Newman

May 24, 2017

"Great car buying experience!"

- Chay123

Blake Clark is an amazing employee that allowed me to very simply pick the right car for me. Never tryed to sale me anything I didn't want and made buying my 2016 Chevy Malibu a great and hassleless experience. 10/10 would reccomend him to anyone trying to buy a new or used vehicle.

Blake Clark

May 23, 2017

"Great car buying experience"

- Frankie

Blake made it easy to purchase my new convertible. He didn't give me the usual sales tactic pitches and was very straight forward. He knows his cars and had the right answer for all of my questions. He made me feel comfortable with my decision to go for the less practical vehicle. Still helpful after the deal was over with. I would definitely come back to Ewing in the future for my next car.

Lawrence Barnes
Blake Clark

May 16, 2017

"great experience"

- Bessemer

Oscar was so nice and honest. He was such a pleasure to work with and did a great job. I called looking for vehicle, and he called me back promptly with just what I was looking for. Very informative and took time to go over every aspect of vehicle. Made me feel comfortable with my purchase. Lovely facility with many options to look at. Great experience

Oscar Mora