Expressway Toyota

Expressway Toyota Info

WHO CARES??
7/28/2015

"NEW CAR WITH 18MILES??"

our new car had 18 miles on it had a slow leak the next day fixed by them leaked again after few washes scratches seen,WOW AND THANKS FOR THE TEST DRIVE CAR!!

HENRY

Charbpm
5/30/2015

"Salesman made me feel comfortable "

I was a little hesitant about the car buying experience because of pushy salesman but that wasn't the case here. From the moment I walked in Terrence let me know I was in charge and could walk away whenever I wanted. He took his time and listened to what I wanted in a car and explained everything to me in detail. He didn't push any cars on me and I felt relaxed and comfortable. In the end he got me the car I wanted and in my price range. With him it wasn't about the sale but more about my happiness and satisfaction when I drove away. I'm in love with my new car!

Terrence Gandy

Rojas2014
4/30/2015

"Excellent service!!"

I had a great experience at Expressway Toyota! My salesperson Shane Dennis did an excellent job guiding me through the purchase of my 2015 Sienna!

Shane Dennis

XDotGuy
4/30/2015

"Returned customer after 20 years"

Twenty years ago, I bought my GMC truck at Expressway Motors when I lived in Dorchester. Now it is a Toyota dealership with a brand new look. However, the management (mostly the same) and so are the good services provided for someone like me shopping for a new vehicle. Twenty years later, I bought a new Toyota Tundra from this dealer that is over 80 miles from where I am living.

Richard Boch

Sophie
3/24/2015

"Excellent "

I had a wonderful buying experience at expressway Toyota ,overall everyone was friendly my next vehicle am going back.the salesperson Wesner jean excellent lovely

Wesner jean

Brandon
3/23/2015

"The best experience ever!!!!! "

I visited Express Toyota dealer ship and my experience was the best experience ever. George Chandler help me make the best decision buying my new Rav 4. He was very helpful, kind, and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions. exceptional sales person. I would recommend George Chandler to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

George Chandler

silvia
3/10/2015

"Great"

!Great Experience! I visited Expressway Toyota dealer and I was assisted by Mark Hickey. He helped me to made a right decision bying a Rav 4 . I am very greatfull with him because He made the whole process to buy the car very easy and pleasant. I would recommend him further on.

Mark Hickey

New Toyota owner
2/17/2015

"Expressway Toyota, great experience !!"

I visited multiple Toyota dealerships before purchasing a vehicle at Expressway Toyota. Unfortunately the two prior dealerships I visited wasted my time and did not have car I wanted in stock. My sales professional Adbou Ouhaji made my experience a pleaseant one. He valued my time and I was able to close on a new car quickly. Adbou made sure my vehicle was ready for pickup in excellent condition. Abdou was extremely knowledgable of the model I purchased and he was very thorough and efficient in explaining the vehicles operating procedures. I had a question two weeks after purchasing my vehicle. Adbou immediately responded to my inquiry and remedied the situation. I would highly recommend that future consumers request him when shopping at expressway toyota.

Abdou Ouhaj

lphy
11/26/2014

"Disappointed "

I was very disappointed after all the trouble I went through having them pulling credit 10 times and made my credit score went downhill and having to put a $1000 deposit and still not getting the car. They kept telling that I have a good credit score and don’t worry. I just never saw a dealer had to pull that many credit. I was not impress with their finance team at all for what they had done.

Steven

jdevar
10/28/2014

"unhappy buyer"

We had a horrible experience at this dealership. I arrived expecting to leave that day with a car. I had to wait at least 20 minutes to test drive the car. Halfway thru the paperwork I was told the dealership did have the title to the car. We waited over 2 week for the title to come through. It took forever to get through on the phone to staff and our calls were not returned in a timely manner. The whole experience was extremely stressful. We have not had any issues with our car but it was not worth all the anxiety over a 2 week period. I would not recommend buying a car here.

sales

Expressway Toyota responded to this review

October 28, 2014

Hello "unhappy buyer." First, I'm glad you have your car and have no issues otherwise. I sincerely apologize for your wait with the title, I know it is a pain to have to wait for a title to come in. It is rare but it happens once in a while. I know that we gave you a rental car and I know it is still disappointing to wait but please understand we have very little control over the Massachusetts RMV and titles that are slightly delayed. Please accept our genuine apology and I will buy you lunch next time you come in for oil change or inspection sticker.