Expressway Toyota

Dorchester, Massachusetts 02122
Expressway Toyota Info

Alan Z
8/26/2015

"RUN AWAY from this dealership"

I was looking for a used Toyota Sienna XLE AWD and Expressway advertised one with the options I was looking for a what seemed a fair price. Only a stock photo of the van came up on their web site (it should have been my first clue). I called and asked for pictures and the condition of the van since I live about 2 hours away and wanted to know the exact condition before I made the trip down. I first contacted Christine McNeil Business Development Representative she said she would provide me with the information I was looking for and even send me a video. The video was sent to me a few days later but only showed only 1 side on the van and no interior views. I called back the next day I spoke to Joel Gordon the Business Development Director. He stated he would get a better video to me. No new video came and after a couple more phone calls Joel went down to the lot and walked around the van telling me what great condition it was in and how nice it was taken care of. Great, I drove down the 2 hours that Saturday to see and drive the van. Guess what the van was trashed, keys were missing and we couldn’t get inside, paint scratches and paint chips, really dirty both inside and out. So I was very upset and went to leave when the sale manager stopped me to talk. He explained that this was a “Certified Used Toyota” and all the issues I saw would be taken care of. They would take it to their body shop and fix the paint, supply 2 new keys, and ensure it met the high standards of a Toyota Certified car. This was said over and over. I was told to look up what had to happen to ensure the van was Toyota Certified. Toyota does have an entire list of expectation and minimum requirement for a Certified used Toyota and with all the promises I caved in and purchased the van. The even promised to bring it to my house for delivery when it was ready. (Yeah that was stupid of me!) It took them 3 week s to fix and prep the van. They promised me a video before they delivered the car so I could see if they fixed it correctly. After several calls to the dealership and no return calls back I was able to get the video which did not give any close ups so I could not tell if it was fixed. Well of course it wasn’t, paint chips filled in by what must have been a 2 year old, scratches all over, scratches on the inside, stains on the carpet, a missing key, broken head phones. Everything that was to be fixes was no, even after giving them 3 weeks. Toyota just says go back to the dealership we can’t do anything even if the car doesn’t meet the minimum standards set by them for a Certified Used Toyota. The dealership say take the 5 + hours out of your life and we’ll look at it. I was lied to from day 1 by multiple people at this dealership…STAY AWAY!

Joel Gordon, Christine McNeil, Wesner Jean

Ajats
8/24/2015

"Department does not know what they are selling"

It was very unfortunate that I chose Expressway for leasing. I got final quote from Mr. Brian Walsh and we agreed upon my next visit to dealership. When I reached dealership Mrs. Youvhana surprised me that her manager did not want to sale the car because he/she wasn't aware about any quote from internet sales department. I was really surprised as I was fully prepared to lease the car. She roam here and there for 15-20 minutes and then informed me that this deal is not going through as her manager wasn't updated with this sale. After follow up with Mr. Brian next day and after providing incident details. He just eloped like UFO. No response from him. This is the way expressway works where inter departments do not know what they are selling to customer. That was a very frustrating and humiliating experience. Would suggest others to think ten times to visit this dealership. Also message for management to work collaboratively with in departments.

Brian Walsh, Mrs. Youvhana

Mimi
8/13/2015

"Courteous prompt service"

My suv needed immediate attention as there was a nail in one of the tires. I didn't want to get stranded somewhere with a flat so I just drove to expressway. It was so busy that I was expecting to be there most of the afternoon. But i just drove in and was seen immediately and given prompt courteous service by everyone in the service area. Amy was honest and very professional in our conversation and very pleasant. I was out in about an hour !

amy

WHO CARES??
7/28/2015

"NEW CAR WITH 18MILES??"

our new car had 18 miles on it had a slow leak the next day fixed by them leaked again after few washes scratches seen,WOW AND THANKS FOR THE TEST DRIVE CAR!!

HENRY

Charbpm
5/30/2015

"Salesman made me feel comfortable "

I was a little hesitant about the car buying experience because of pushy salesman but that wasn't the case here. From the moment I walked in Terrence let me know I was in charge and could walk away whenever I wanted. He took his time and listened to what I wanted in a car and explained everything to me in detail. He didn't push any cars on me and I felt relaxed and comfortable. In the end he got me the car I wanted and in my price range. With him it wasn't about the sale but more about my happiness and satisfaction when I drove away. I'm in love with my new car!

Terrence Gandy

Rojas2014
4/30/2015

"Excellent service!!"

I had a great experience at Expressway Toyota! My salesperson Shane Dennis did an excellent job guiding me through the purchase of my 2015 Sienna!

Shane Dennis

XDotGuy
4/30/2015

"Returned customer after 20 years"

Twenty years ago, I bought my GMC truck at Expressway Motors when I lived in Dorchester. Now it is a Toyota dealership with a brand new look. However, the management (mostly the same) and so are the good services provided for someone like me shopping for a new vehicle. Twenty years later, I bought a new Toyota Tundra from this dealer that is over 80 miles from where I am living.

Richard Boch

Sophie
3/24/2015

"Excellent "

I had a wonderful buying experience at expressway Toyota ,overall everyone was friendly my next vehicle am going back.the salesperson Wesner jean excellent lovely

Wesner jean

Brandon
3/23/2015

"The best experience ever!!!!! "

I visited Express Toyota dealer ship and my experience was the best experience ever. George Chandler help me make the best decision buying my new Rav 4. He was very helpful, kind, and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions. exceptional sales person. I would recommend George Chandler to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

George Chandler

silvia
3/10/2015

"Great"

!Great Experience! I visited Expressway Toyota dealer and I was assisted by Mark Hickey. He helped me to made a right decision bying a Rav 4 . I am very greatfull with him because He made the whole process to buy the car very easy and pleasant. I would recommend him further on.

Mark Hickey