FIAT of Fresno

3.0

6150 North Blackstone Avenue, Fresno , California 93710 Directions

...and take advantage of all we have to offer with ourCertified Dealership Program.

15 Reviews of FIAT of Fresno

October 25, 2016

"WORST DEALER EVER"

- Smorelli973

ZERO STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been 10 months sense we had our car!! We took the old one in because it broke so we lemoned law the car and got a new one and they are having us jump through hoops to get the new one first they said we could get it this dealer is the closet to us which is 50 miles when we got there they told us the need more docs from us, it's been two MORE WEEKS now they want the title from the old car!! EVERY DAY ITS SOMETHING NEW WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!!!! Take your business somewhere else these people are ungrateful and unknowable, this dealer or studio what ever these stupid things are called will get what it deserves.

I forgot but they are all horrible
January 20, 2015

"A good morning"

- GB

Had my 500 Sport serviced while I waited yesterday. Shannon and Wendy have made the lounge and showroom very cozy. Enjoyed a coffee and chocolate chip muffin; and there were several nice quiet spots with chairs and tables to sit and read away from the sound of the tv . The car was washed and wiped down before it was returned to me. A relaxing and pleasant experience. Best of all the oil and filter change and tire rotation were free 8-)

Shannon Trotter
September 03, 2013

"Sales associate was not friendly and was rude, had no..."

- 4brittany

Sales associate was not friendly and was rude, had no knowledge of the product, model, and gas mileage. Associate would not giv straight answer about which model was a base model. When asked about the $1,000 rebate posted on Edmunds she said, "we don't affiliate with them." (Joke) I told her I wouldn't be kicked around. Service was awful & I'd rather drive out of town to purchase instead of my home town with this service.

Katelin
June 19, 2013

"Brandon is an excellent salesman. He is very..."

- dgiron

Brandon is an excellent salesman. He is very knowledgable about the Fiat, answering all of our questions and showing us everything available on the Fiat. My husband and I appreciated that he was not a "pushy" salesman. I have since highly recommended him to potential customers, giving them his business card to assure that he takes care of them. Thank you Deborah Giron

March 14, 2013

"Really nice. They did there best a help us and gettin a..."

- Latterdaygal

Really nice. They did there best a help us and gettin a great deal. I really like my little "sugar pop". Thank you for the car.

January 19, 2013

"Bought a 2013 Fiat from them this week and we were very..."

- mjohnson1234

Bought a 2013 Fiat from them this week and we were very happy with the service we received and absolutely love the car. They were very quick to respond to all of our calls and were willing to work with us to get me the exact car that I want. There is a wide variety of options for the fiat and I was able to pick out exactly what I wanted. I love driving my car and I am very grateful for all of Tuan's help.

January 09, 2013

"I was shopping for a replacement car for my car that was..."

- TandD

I was shopping for a replacement car for my car that was totaled in an accident. The budget that I could afford to pay for a car we limited. Dustin with the help of Mariah worked to get the vehicle in my price range. After many phone calls back and forth with Dustin we arrived at MY price. We were looking for the most value and the most warranty for our meager dollars. Dustin and Mariah provided that to us.

Dustin Monroe

Mariah Belfiore

December 23, 2012

"Tuan Thai practices deceptive procedures. He added the..."

- fiatoffresno

Tuan Thai practices deceptive procedures. He added the extended warranty to my purchase underhandedly by claiming I signing that I was aware of the Chrysler manufacturer's warranty but in reality, I signing up for the extended warranty. I didn't realized it until I had my vehicle for a while and received my first billing statement from my finance company. The only option I agreed to purchase was the GAP insurance and that was after he continued to pressure me even after I said no multiple times. After I realized the extended warranty was added to my purchase, I called the dealer multiple times today asking to speak to Tuan about the situation but my calls kept getting deferred. I finally agree to leave my name and number and had him call me when he was available. 12 hours later and I still have yet to receive a call back. But it didn't matter because after FOUR hours of waiting, I drove a hour to the dealership so I can speak to someone face to face. When I arrived at the dealership, I was greeted by Doug Horwood. He refused to let me speak to Tuan and instead I was told Tuan was unavailable, Tuan clearly was, he was sitting in an office by himself, pretending to be on the phone watching me as I walked passed. I ended up having to deal with Doug Horwood. Doug was very unpleasant to deal with. When I explained my situation and how I wanted out of the extended warranty, he became very confrontational. He first tried to denied me the ability to cancel the warranty by claiming it couldn't be done because it was a weekend. I called him out on it and he finally showed up with a form to "cancel" my warranty. I told him I didn't want to cancel the warranty, I want it reversed. I had spoken to a representative from Chrysler extended warranty earlier in the day and he agreed that the situation was shady and that I should have the dealer reverse the warranty. Doug claimed that because that representative was from Chrysler, he didn't know what he was talking about because (his words) "Chrysler is out of business, we bought them out." After many heated words, I settled with just cancelling the warranty instead of having it reversed. At that pointed, I was annoyed with anything having to do with the dealership so I asked to be cancelled my GAP insurance as well and once again, Doug claimed that could not be done because it was the weekend. I was too exhausted with the whole situation so I didn't even try to press on it. In conclusion, unless you're looking to get bamboozle or desperately want a Fiat 500 and this is the closet dealer, I would not recommend making a purchase from here.

December 22, 2012

"I stopped in just to look and check out the cool little..."

- Sarge5050

I stopped in just to look and check out the cool little Fiat I have seen all over town. Johnny came out and we went for a test drive in the car that I ended up buying!!!!! They were all very helpful and I would do business with them again...

Johnny Peterson

December 15, 2012

"The experience was absolutely awesome. I've never been..."

- kellymzuniga

The experience was absolutely awesome. I've never been in a friendly atmosphere when buying a car. Brandon was great!!! He explained all the features of the car, was extremely knowledgeable and worked a deal that was perfect for us. In the past week I've recommended Fiat of Fresno to everyone I've talked to about my new car. I would definitely return!!!