FIAT of Fresno

Good

FIAT of Fresno

FIAT of Fresno Info
About FIAT of Fresno

Thank you for taking the time to visit FIAT of Fresno! To make this short and sweet we are a locally owned and family operated FIAT dealer in Fresno California. We service Madera, Visalia, Tulare, Selma, Bakersfield, Tracy, Merced, Stockton, San Luis Obispo, the Central Coast and everywhere in between. With the highest ranking customer service we are worth the drive, we have over 60 FIAT's in stock at any given time, come give us a shot to earn your business.

About FIAT of Fresno

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM

"Sales associate was not friendly and was rude, had no..."

Sales associate was not friendly and was rude, had no knowledge of the product, model, and gas mileage. Associate would not giv straight answer about which model was a base model. When asked about the $1,000 rebate posted on Edmunds she said, "we don't affiliate with them." (Joke) I told her I wouldn't be kicked around. Service was awful & I'd rather drive out of town to purchase instead of my home town with this service.

Katelin

"Brandon is an excellent salesman. He is very..."

Brandon is an excellent salesman. He is very knowledgable about the Fiat, answering all of our questions and showing us everything available on the Fiat. My husband and I appreciated that he was not a "pushy" salesman. I have since highly recommended him to potential customers, giving them his business card to assure that he takes care of them. Thank you Deborah Giron

"Really nice. They did there best a help us and gettin a..."

Really nice. They did there best a help us and gettin a great deal. I really like my little "sugar pop". Thank you for the car.

"Bought a 2013 Fiat from them this week and we were very..."

Bought a 2013 Fiat from them this week and we were very happy with the service we received and absolutely love the car. They were very quick to respond to all of our calls and were willing to work with us to get me the exact car that I want. There is a wide variety of options for the fiat and I was able to pick out exactly what I wanted. I love driving my car and I am very grateful for all of Tuan's help.

"I was shopping for a replacement car for my car that was..."

I was shopping for a replacement car for my car that was totaled in an accident. The budget that I could afford to pay for a car we limited. Dustin with the help of Mariah worked to get the vehicle in my price range. After many phone calls back and forth with Dustin we arrived at MY price. We were looking for the most value and the most warranty for our meager dollars. Dustin and Mariah provided that to us.

"Tuan Thai practices deceptive procedures. He added the..."

Tuan Thai practices deceptive procedures. He added the extended warranty to my purchase underhandedly by claiming I signing that I was aware of the Chrysler manufacturer's warranty but in reality, I signing up for the extended warranty. I didn't realized it until I had my vehicle for a while and received my first billing statement from my finance company. The only option I agreed to purchase was the GAP insurance and that was after he continued to pressure me even after I said no multiple times. After I realized the extended warranty was added to my purchase, I called the dealer multiple times today asking to speak to Tuan about the situation but my calls kept getting deferred. I finally agree to leave my name and number and had him call me when he was available. 12 hours later and I still have yet to receive a call back. But it didn't matter because after FOUR hours of waiting, I drove a hour to the dealership so I can speak to someone face to face. When I arrived at the dealership, I was greeted by Doug Horwood. He refused to let me speak to Tuan and instead I was told Tuan was unavailable, Tuan clearly was, he was sitting in an office by himself, pretending to be on the phone watching me as I walked passed. I ended up having to deal with Doug Horwood. Doug was very unpleasant to deal with. When I explained my situation and how I wanted out of the extended warranty, he became very confrontational. He first tried to denied me the ability to cancel the warranty by claiming it couldn't be done because it was a weekend. I called him out on it and he finally showed up with a form to "cancel" my warranty. I told him I didn't want to cancel the warranty, I want it reversed. I had spoken to a representative from Chrysler extended warranty earlier in the day and he agreed that the situation was shady and that I should have the dealer reverse the warranty. Doug claimed that because that representative was from Chrysler, he didn't know what he was talking about because (his words) "Chrysler is out of business, we bought them out." After many heated words, I settled with just cancelling the warranty instead of having it reversed. At that pointed, I was annoyed with anything having to do with the dealership so I asked to be cancelled my GAP insurance as well and once again, Doug claimed that could not be done because it was the weekend. I was too exhausted with the whole situation so I didn't even try to press on it. In conclusion, unless you're looking to get bamboozle or desperately want a Fiat 500 and this is the closet dealer, I would not recommend making a purchase from here.

"I stopped in just to look and check out the cool little..."

I stopped in just to look and check out the cool little Fiat I have seen all over town. Johnny came out and we went for a test drive in the car that I ended up buying!!!!! They were all very helpful and I would do business with them again...

"The experience was absolutely awesome. I've never been..."

The experience was absolutely awesome. I've never been in a friendly atmosphere when buying a car. Brandon was great!!! He explained all the features of the car, was extremely knowledgeable and worked a deal that was perfect for us. In the past week I've recommended Fiat of Fresno to everyone I've talked to about my new car. I would definitely return!!!

"Loved Dustin and Mariah. Both were very professional and..."

Loved Dustin and Mariah. Both were very professional and helpful through the whole buying process. Recommend both to any person wishing to purchase a car here. I really did not appreciate the high pressure from Tuan. Your Fiat dealership almost lost my business. I asked for a specific color and since there was a limited number, he decided to just pick a car to put me in it without my input. I had to stop the process and ask what car I was being written up to purchase. He tried to put me in two different cars that I did not want. Once I found the car I wanted. He processed my paperwork quickly, but continued to pressure us to buy additional warranty even after we expressly said we did not want it repeatedly.

"I started this relationship off with about fifty email to..."

I started this relationship off with about fifty email to the store. I was doing my research and working on my trade and the price I wanted to pay for my new Fiat. I went down to the dearler and my picky wife took five hours to pick out the car she wanted for my son. Yes, five hours. It was 11:30 at night before we left the dealership. Everything went great on their part with the only problem being my wife and her inability to decide which of the 75 cars that were on the lot she wanted to purchase for my son. The part that really caught my attention was when I found out the sales man that was emailing me and the one that worked with us until two and a half hours after closing was the owner. Hmmm if I was the owner my butt would have been home in bed. Oh.........you say we were at the dealer to long just to buy a car. Well not when you figure in my wife got one for herself as well. Yes people, we had such a great time and got such a great deal with the one for my son; she got a second for herself.

Brian