Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4.3
David Black, Sales Manager, Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4.2

June 11, 2017

"Bogus Advertising rude staff"

- nickDingo

Dont be fooled by these folks. Do not confuse dealer discount with factory incentives. You get the same factory incentives at any Chrysler dealer it's all about dealer discount. This dealer offers a dealer discount then just about and wipes the discount out with dealer fees. Like backing out the destination charge. They will offer 2000 off but then tell you that new price does not include freight. Then they will charge you a large processing fee, perhaps an advertising fee, a delivery fee, a set up fee. It all depends on the discount offered. So, what they are doing is trying to trick you. Lure you in by msking you think you have a great deal then pile on fees. You can buy a vihicle anyware at MSRP and get the same factory incentives anywhere. Call ahead, email ahead get it in wrighting because that advertised dealer discount is not what your actually getting. This dealership plays dirty...

William Granby
Sulli Chillipwelli
Giles Mulligan

May 25, 2017

"Fast and simple"

- Johanrsmit

David was able to make the entire process simple and easy. I would highly recommend him to everyone. This is the way the car buying process should be.

May 19, 2017

"Unauthorized charges. Beware."

- carzrus

I purchased a 2017 Ram 1500 on April 17, 2017. While signing the contract with Business Manger, Clifford Melvin he offered me a service contract. I declined. He continued to press on why I needed it. He asked for a copy of my credit card and that I sign two contracts one with the service plan and one without so if I changed my mind, I could call in to authorize the charge. I gave him a copy. I was moving to Washington DC so I forgot about it. I received a call from Clifford about wanting to proceed with the service plan. I said "No" I was not ready to make a decision at that time but he would not take no for an answer and said that he would call me after my move to see if I reconsidered. He told me he couldn't hold the paperwork much longer because he had to turn it in. I moved on May 8, 2017. I used this account to only pay bills so I always put enough in it to cover my expenses. I tried to purchase food a few days after my move and I was declined. I checked my online account from my phone and noticed the charge of $588.60 and it was from Fair Oaks Chrysler. On Thursday May 11, 2017, I immediately called Fair Oaks Chrysler to find out what the additional charge was and I was transferred to the Clifford and he said "I figured you wanted the service plan so I charged your card." I couldn't believe it. I told him I did not want the service plan and I want a refund of my money. I asked when will I recieve my refund. He told me that it would take a lot of paper work but he would have it to me by Monday, May 15, 2017. I waited until Wednesday 17, 2017 to call Chrysler corporate customer service to ask for their assistance. They called the dealership but only got the voicemail. The rep told me to call back the next day if the Business Manager did not contact me and give me my refund. I called back customer service and was told to go to a dealership to try to cancel the service plan. I called David Black and another manager and neither returned my call. My wife was going to buy a car there. Not now!

Cliff Melvin