Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

• Service until 9PM
HappyRubiOwner
4/17/2015

"Happy New Owner"

First, I can be difficult and demanding. I knew the exact vehicle I wanted; I asked Fair Oaks what their best offer was for said vehicle. I then took that offer to another nearby Jeep Dealership and asked if they could beat the deal offered by Fair Oaks; they tried but couldn't. Fair Oaks got my business. Once I decided where I was going to buy; Francesca was eager to make me happy. She advocated for me with her manager. She took the time to explain the process and answered each and everyone of my questions. She ran point in getting the "I owe you's" settled, she spent hours helping me with odds and ends that ultimately made me an extremely happy customer. I depended on Francesca and she came through at every turn. Kudos to both Fair Oaks and Francesca!!

Francesca Sarmiento

Greg
3/16/2015

"Great just GREAT!"

I bought a used 2009 Dodge Ram from Ryan Scarola and could not be happier with my experience. The vehicle was in great condition and fairly priced. Ryan was friendly, knowledgeable, and provided excellent service. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Ryan Scarola

Marvin
3/09/2015

"Best service experiance EVER !!"

Bought a 2015 Chrysler 200 from Thaddeus Hancock. The service he provided was excellent, he's a credit to the dealership and a very knowledgeable person when it comes to the dealership and it's vehicles. Please continue to provide the great quality and service to the public that you serve and i'm sure that you will have no problems selling the top quality vehicles that you and the dealership provide to the public. Thanks again for the excellent service you provided to me. I will be recommending you to family and friends. Marvin

Otisaustin
2/12/2015

"First new car"

the service was great thad is a credit to your firm and all around nice guy I believe that if your other sales people are half as good you are lucky and if you do periodic training Thad is the role model for all others to aspire to

steve
1/29/2015

"Great just GREAT!"

Best price with no games. Love my new Wrangler! Dont fall for the other dealers bull with online prices that include rebates and offers that most dont ever get. The price online was the price I paid other than freight which seems to be normal. Sean, Neil and Marvin were no non sense and got me in and out quickly. When is the last time you bought a car in and out the door in 1.5 hours? Great guys, great store. Go see them.

TashaW
1/12/2015

"One of the best customer service experiences I have ever had"

Bought a 2014 Charger SXT from Thadius Fisher- Big Fish. He was very knowledgeable about the car and made me feel comfortable asking questions- as well as got me answers for all questions I had. He promised me that they would do what they could in order to get me into this car and he kept his word. It was some of the best customer service I have ever experienced and I can do nothing but thank him and all of the staff I came in contact with as well as let them know that I will recommend not only Thadius but the dealership as well to anyone I know that is working on buying a new car. We drove an hour away to look at this car and felt welcome as soon as we arrived. Big Fish saw us through until the end and I sincerely appreciate him and all of the staff members that I came in contact with.- TashaW

Thadius Fisher

loprea
12/17/2014

"Excellent customer service and follow-up after purchase"

I appreciated the customer service I received in contemplating my purchase and especially after my purchase the consistency of service and follow-up. Dr. O.

DealerServiceRater
12/01/2014

"FOCJD Service Decline"

On September 13, 2010 I wrote a review about the first and great service experiences my husband and I had a FOCJD. We no longer service any of our three Chrysler vehicles at FOCJD due to a sharp fall off the pinnacle in their service history on our vehicles. The most notable service failures for each of our three vehicles: failure to put in proper amount of oil (if we had not caught this in time, the extremely low oil amount could have resulted in engine failure on a rare Chrysler engine); significant damage to interior of car; and failure to inform of worsening condition of vehicle until FOCJD rejected upon state safety inspection. We had to buy a new car recently, and specifically chose not to buy from FOCJD due to their service failures. When the service department went from a sit down inside building > to a stand up inside building > to a stand up outside in vehicle lane environment - this seems to have symbolized a significant change in the culture of this dealership and their resultant vehicle and customer care. Again, I hope you find this review helpful and I wish I had better news - as there are some staff at this dealer that seem to care about vehicles and customers, that are not given the resources or ability to do so.

Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

December 23, 2014

Dear DealerServiceRater, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about our dealership on DealerRater.com. Even though your comments did not shine a positive light on our dealership, it is helpful to us in finding out where some of our weaknesses lie, whether in our personnel or our processes. We apologize for your experience and we appreciate your feedback. We hope for a future opportunity to make this right for you. Please contact me directly so that I may address the issues that have caused you to change feelings toward our service. Sincerely, James Pollack Service Manager 703-961-9900

Rock_E
11/18/2014

"My surprisingly pleasant, first new car buying experience..."

This was my first new car buying experience. My first stop was to Fair Oaks Chrysler, where I was greeted pleasantly by Lynn Biggs, who facilitated a test drive of a couple of different 300 models. She's the consummate professional, ensuring that all of my questions were answered to my satisfaction. Made it clear she would go the extra mile for my business, yet without the pushy "hard sell". She demonstrated a particular respect for me as a consumer, which ultimately made all the difference to me. I really feel she helped me find the best deal for me! I should add that between my first visit to Fair Oaks Motors and the time I bought my 300 there, I visited many other showrooms for both Chrysler AND non-Chrysler cars. I ended up coming back because of the contrast in the WAY I was treated by Lynn and the friendly folks at Fair Oaks Chrysler, particularly considering that my purchase would mark just the beginning of an on-going relationship. My interaction with Danelle in Finance only strengthened my conviction that I'd made the right choice in choosing Fair Oaks. I'm very happy with my car, and the entire experience could not have been more pleasant, thanks to my friends at Fair Oaks Chrysler. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Danelle Livingston, William Reed

linda.welch.92317
10/20/2014

"Awesome sales person and staff--best ever buying experience"

Bought a 2014 Charger RT from Marta and the folks at Fair Oaks Motors and it was the best new car shopping experience I have ever had. I went to the dealership looking for a particular color and specific equipment. I was a new customer, but treated almost royally by Marta, who asked what I was looking for and then set about finding that car for me. She was really great, and her actions were above and beyond what I was expecting. She was an awesome sales person.

Danelle Livingston