Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

• Service until 9PM
EricF
2/08/2016

"New truck buy"

We just bought a truck with Harris Durrani, he was awesome! He was honest, up front, very helpful and knowledgeable. He went above and beyond, and made us feel comfortable! I highly recommend him if you're buying a car, truck, Etc. My wife and I are very pleased! 10 Rating all around!!!!

Harris Durrani

KSM
2/04/2016

"Went the extra mile."

Troy squeezed me in last minute when I came in with engine trouble. He solved the problem immediately and is having me come in every 1000 miles just to double check that everything is O.K. He cares that the cars he works on are safe long term.

Janele
2/03/2016

"Wonderful experience!"

I just bought my first Dodge and had a great experience! Working with Harris and Gary made the process not only easy but pretty stress free! I was a bit unsure of what I was looking for initially, but after speaking with Harris and him walking me through the options allowed me to get a better idea of what I really wanted in my next car! Every person I met with (sales, finance and customer service) had a sound knowledge and provided a high level of expertise!

Harris Durrani

TinaJeepOwner2015
1/04/2016

"Great experience, no pressure sales, right price!"

I recently purchased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Grand Altitude and it was a pleasant buying experience. My sales person was Bonnie and she was a joy to work with! I don't like negotiating, give me your bottom line price and I will decide if it's fair. They did, and after shopping around, the price was more than fair! After the deal, my payments were not where I needed them to be and the finance team worked with me to ensure I had the car I wanted at the price I needed. It was refreshing. Definitely recommend and this is a true story.

Samantha Dopson was also very good (Finance).

ahmedela
1/03/2016

"30 percent hidden fees"

I checked there web site and used other websites to check the price for 2011 dodge avenger the price was around 5980 Once I went there the guy asked me for 2200 for government fee, I asked what is it exactly and why it is not mentioned in the advertised price no answer The guy finally just wasted my time that afternoon The sales person was very helpful but his manager is the one coming with those fees

Highway Star
1/02/2016

"Car Buying Made fun and easy "

I looked at many many cars, did spreadsheets on all of the car sites (Edmunds, KBB, IIHS etc). Met Bonnie Abbot, a very knowledgeable sales person when I was looking at a different type of car on the lot, came back 6 weeks later to look at the Dodge Chargers and was glad to know that she was there. She was very informative the previous time so I felt like I could get straight answers from her. I told her I was just there to look. Bonnie was tremendously knowledgeable about the car I was looking at, a different brand than the ones I looked at before. She would show me all of the functions and clearly she loved the car as much as I did because she would get excited and say "And look at this!" and then push something to make something else happen. When the car showed off both she and I were thrilled. She was there to help sell the car but with her help the car really sold itself. My husband and I walked out with a beautiful 2016 Charger SXT Premium AWD white with a two-tone interior. A big, safe, heavy, beautiful car. Every person we talked to from Bonnie to the customer service rep to the finance person to the service people on the lot knew their stuff and were very friendly. Because we were buying the car the next day they had us fill out paperwork in advance so we would not be at the dealership all afternoon. What a great idea! We've since been back a couple of times (pick up some materials and tags) and every time the people at the dealership have big hello's, conversation, genuinely nice group of people. Am recommending this dealer.

WallaceJeep
1/02/2016

"Awesome experience "

I walked in with a positive feeling and was not disappointed. Upon arriving a asked to look at a Renegade and there were several on the lot. I ended up returning to test drive one and see how iy handled. I liked it very much so the search was on. I found an Orange one that I liked and we made a deal. Leval Porter was great and he was always positive. Wallace Bias

Jeeplover
12/24/2015

"Highly Recommend Fair Oaks Jeep / Ask for Shaban Ghannam"

We have bought many vehicles from Shaban - he is patient, professional and knowledgeable about the vehicles and the process making the experience easy! They always have a great inventory! Also, Marvin Rivera is a pleasure to work with in finance - he is a WIZARD with that computer!

zmaung
12/21/2015

"Leasing New 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee"

I had a lot of questions going in because it's my first time leasing a vehicle. They walked me through the process and answer every question I had.

Missy Collins

kimberlyG71
12/14/2015

"Highly Recommended / Ask for Jay"

First, I've been in the sales and customer service business for over 15 years so I can be demanding and have high expectations. Our salesperson, Jay Kadlec helped us buy a 2016 Jeep Cherokee at an amazing price. My Jeep has every feature you could possibly want and they had it in their inventory. Jay was professional, personable and was willing to spend as much time with us as needed so we were comfortable with the entire process and experience. Of course I had questions about a few of the features and Jay was more than willing to take the time to answer them.....after the sale. So nice I didn't have to read through a "200" page manual to get the answers. Love my new Jeep! We would recommend Jay and this dealership to any of our family and friends!

Jay Kadlec