Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Thad Hancock, Sales Consultant, Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Thad Hancock

Bonnie Abbott, Sales Consultant, Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Bonnie Abbott

Sulli Chillipwelli, Internet Sales Manager, Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Sulli Chillipwelli

Internet Sales Manager
Iman Jaberizadeh, Sales Consultant, Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Iman Jaberizadeh

4.2

January 30, 2017

"Phenomenal experience for out of state buyers"

- Dealerrater1

I recently purchased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee from Fair Oaks and cannot recommend them enough. I purchased the vehicle from across the country (California) and Thaddeus and the rest of the Fair Oaks team helped every step of the way. From initial paperwork to shipping the vehicle cross country they made the car buying experience a breeze.

January 13, 2017

"The WORST service I've ever experienced "

- Car167

Please, save yourself the hassle. This is by far the WORST service department I have ever dealt with. It has taken them 2 weeks to install a gps radio that broke because they failed on multiple occasions to fix a leaky roof. Today I was informed my radio was fixed and what do you know? It was still broken! Save yourself and do not get stuck with their service department.

December 05, 2016

"Great guys, quick process!"

- Zac Caito

I was surprising my wife with a Jeep Gran Cherokee and needed to be discreet. Giles and Dominic were great handling what I needed. I got my payments where I needed them to be and was in and out when getting to the dealership. Everyone was professional and took care of me. They listened to what I wanted and I felt they really cared. I highly recommend them for your next car purchase.

• Service until 9PM