Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4170 Auto Park Circle, Chantilly, Virginia 20151
Closed 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Marcus Fitzgerald, Sales Consultant, Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Marcus Fitzgerald

Iman Jaberizadeh, Sales Consultant, Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Iman Jaberizadeh

4.3

April 17, 2017

"Everything car buying should be - Painless process!"

- lgillett

David Black was extremely helpful in the entire process. He answered all my questions regarding the vehicle. He was professional, courteous, and we had the perfect service we wanted to get a good price without all the haggling. The process was smooth and quick. I will definitely be back when I'm ready to buy my next car. I would highly recommend this location and staff to all of my friends in the market for a new vehicle.

April 14, 2017

"Frankie"

- Bob

My interactions were quite limited as my financial situation changed dramatically recently. That being said, when I spoke with Frankie at the dealership, all I heard was help and good spirits. From a used car salesperson it was truly unexpected and a joy to work with.

April 12, 2017

"Thanks Bonnie, Marcelo and Cliff"

- Jenx123

I came in thinking I'd get the typical, "Car Salesman", but was pleasantly surprised when Bonnie greeted us. She was honest, down to earth, and knowledgeable about the products. Marcelo (I think he's a manager) agreed on the price we wanted, Cliff got us a better rate than my bank, and of course, I LOVE my new Wrangler! GREAT experience!!

• Service until 9PM