Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

• Service until 9PM
Jeepers Batman
3/29/2016

"A Nice Experience"

I worked with Sony. He seems like a good man and loves his work, you can tell. You are lucky to have him at your dealership making things happen there. My hope is that he is just as open and reachable when I have to come in for service.

Johnd1226
3/18/2016

"Horrible experience!!!"

I drove three hours down to dealership with agreed upon (out the door) price of Jeep. I've purchased many cars before so I'm well aware of the dealer games and fees they tack on at the end but I got in writing the total out the door price (including tax, tags, processing, destination, everything!). I went down to dealership, we completed paperwork with agreed upon price, and drove home in new car. Two days later, the dealer calls me and said they messed up on the taxes and are short $500. I told them its clearly their mistake and we agreed on price so they need to rectify the issue on their end. They refused and even when I spoke to GM, he only offered to credit $200 back!! I told him it was clearly their fault and unacceptable that they agree to final sales price and then call a customer 2 days later to say "Oh we messed up and now need an additional $500" What kind of clown dealership is this?!?! And more concerning, the GM realizing that it was their mistake didn't even do the right thing and take care of the $500. Do not go to this dealership for anything!!

bsalyer
2/11/2016

"terrible"

I have bought a few cars both new and used from this dealership. The sales staff has generally been very nice, after all they are attempting to sell you a car! Bonnie happened to me my sales representative most recently and was honestly the only part of this dealership worth the visit. Most recently, I purchased two cars in a bundle deal. One, a brand new Dodge Challenger and Second, a used 2008 BMW X5. I went in originally looking just for a used but nice SUV for our kids. I was convinced to buy two cars to help reduce my overall monthly payment. I obliged because I loved the deal they had going for the Challenger. In any case, I told Bonnie what was important to me in the used car. Three rows, leather seats and entertainment package for the children. Bingo, we have just the thing here on our lot... a 2008 BMW X5. Its a beauty and we purchase the car. One week later, we are back in the shop because the entertainment system does not work. The repair shop attempts to fix it, assuring us that it is working fine. They were wrong, the DVD player reads malfunction every DVD we put in, with one exception (some random Power Ranger DVD works, its the only one)... Fast forward a few months, we come back into the dealership for our regular maintenance and oil change and again complain of the DVD system never having worked. We are told that we would need to go to the BMW service to see what was wrong. Our Dodge service repair manager handling our case assured us that Dodge would cover repair costs since he has known about this issue since we bought the car... well, go figure, he was wrong. fairoaks Dodge General Manager Jim Davies sat down with my fiance and I and explained that too much time had gone by and that he and his dealership would not be responsible for the repair. After a bit of haggling back and forth with him he changes his tune... "Ok, lets find out how much the repairs will be, then I will work with your warranty folks to pay for the repair".. he even gives me his business card and says, call me anytime you have a concern or question. Jim Davies has not answered that phone line for me or BMW since that day roughly 2 months ago now. I have left countless voicemails for him and tried calling dozens of times. I even reached out to Bonnie who responded that she would do the best she could to get him to call me back. This is shady business. Jim even told me that they NEVER inspect entertainment systems when they sell used cars. Pathetic. The worst part of this whole mess has been the refusal of the general manager to reach out to me to figure this issue out. False promises got me out of the door and from then on, he has avoided me like the plague. I have purchased 3 cars from this dealership and will not buy another one. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THIS DEALERSHIP... **** This was written before additional issues that have come up since then which include; replacing entire transmission, drive shaft (?), transmission pan, all four new breaks and rotors - all within a year of purchasing this car from this dealership. I spoke to several mechanics in the area that assured me that they had to have known this car was a lemon with multiple issues. Oil leaks, breaks worn down, dvd system not working and just countless other issues. I went back into the dealership last night to give them an opportunity to remedy the situation and make it right. Im told its "not their problem anymore". Bonnie my sales lady (best thing this place has going for them) comes in on her day off to act as a champion for getting me out of this terrible car and into something new. The manager on staff Jiles, offers me an insulting amount of money on the BMW i bought from them just a year before... literally offered me 14k less then I paid to this dealership 15 months ago. No used car depreciates at that rate over that period of time. The behavior of the management at this dealership is awful and I would suggest that nobody ever do business with them... not in any capacity whatsoever... Im told my situation is an anomaly... but they are unwilling to help.

EricF
2/08/2016

"New truck buy"

We just bought a truck with Harris Durrani, he was awesome! He was honest, up front, very helpful and knowledgeable. He went above and beyond, and made us feel comfortable! I highly recommend him if you're buying a car, truck, Etc. My wife and I are very pleased! 10 Rating all around!!!!

Harris Durrani

KSM
2/04/2016

"Went the extra mile."

Troy squeezed me in last minute when I came in with engine trouble. He solved the problem immediately and is having me come in every 1000 miles just to double check that everything is O.K. He cares that the cars he works on are safe long term.

Janele
2/03/2016

"Wonderful experience!"

I just bought my first Dodge and had a great experience! Working with Harris and Gary made the process not only easy but pretty stress free! I was a bit unsure of what I was looking for initially, but after speaking with Harris and him walking me through the options allowed me to get a better idea of what I really wanted in my next car! Every person I met with (sales, finance and customer service) had a sound knowledge and provided a high level of expertise!

Harris Durrani

TinaJeepOwner2015
1/04/2016

"Great experience, no pressure sales, right price!"

I recently purchased a 2015 Jeep Cherokee Grand Altitude and it was a pleasant buying experience. My sales person was Bonnie and she was a joy to work with! I don't like negotiating, give me your bottom line price and I will decide if it's fair. They did, and after shopping around, the price was more than fair! After the deal, my payments were not where I needed them to be and the finance team worked with me to ensure I had the car I wanted at the price I needed. It was refreshing. Definitely recommend and this is a true story.

Samantha Dopson was also very good (Finance).

ahmedela
1/03/2016

"30 percent hidden fees"

I checked there web site and used other websites to check the price for 2011 dodge avenger the price was around 5980 Once I went there the guy asked me for 2200 for government fee, I asked what is it exactly and why it is not mentioned in the advertised price no answer The guy finally just wasted my time that afternoon The sales person was very helpful but his manager is the one coming with those fees

Highway Star
1/02/2016

"Car Buying Made fun and easy "

I looked at many many cars, did spreadsheets on all of the car sites (Edmunds, KBB, IIHS etc). Met Bonnie Abbot, a very knowledgeable sales person when I was looking at a different type of car on the lot, came back 6 weeks later to look at the Dodge Chargers and was glad to know that she was there. She was very informative the previous time so I felt like I could get straight answers from her. I told her I was just there to look. Bonnie was tremendously knowledgeable about the car I was looking at, a different brand than the ones I looked at before. She would show me all of the functions and clearly she loved the car as much as I did because she would get excited and say "And look at this!" and then push something to make something else happen. When the car showed off both she and I were thrilled. She was there to help sell the car but with her help the car really sold itself. My husband and I walked out with a beautiful 2016 Charger SXT Premium AWD white with a two-tone interior. A big, safe, heavy, beautiful car. Every person we talked to from Bonnie to the customer service rep to the finance person to the service people on the lot knew their stuff and were very friendly. Because we were buying the car the next day they had us fill out paperwork in advance so we would not be at the dealership all afternoon. What a great idea! We've since been back a couple of times (pick up some materials and tags) and every time the people at the dealership have big hello's, conversation, genuinely nice group of people. Am recommending this dealer.

WallaceJeep
1/02/2016

"Awesome experience "

I walked in with a positive feeling and was not disappointed. Upon arriving a asked to look at a Renegade and there were several on the lot. I ended up returning to test drive one and see how iy handled. I liked it very much so the search was on. I found an Orange one that I liked and we made a deal. Leval Porter was great and he was always positive. Wallace Bias

Reviews of Bonnie Abbott