Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4.3

August 09, 2017

"Lies lies lies "

- erik123

I bought my unlimited wrangler in april 2017, I told the sales person i was concerned about getting the interor wet, he told me i should have no concern because everything is waterproof. 3 months later my radio got water damage and warranty won't cover it because the radio I have is not waterproof. so to sum it up either he lied just to get a sale or he was new and might have thought it was waterproof either way i would stay away from this place.....

eli

July 17, 2017

""Everything car buying should be - Painless process!"

- Wehill33

David Black was extremely helpful in the entire process. He answered all my questions regarding the vehicle. He was professional, David was able to make the entire process simple and easy. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

David Black
Paolo Torrez

July 10, 2017

"Service - Repair - customer experience"

- CVILLEJEEP5

I'm a long standing client with this dealership. It's very troubling to watch how they perceive customer experience. My service repair took 2 weeks which included false quoting, false repair (presented the truck back to me without test drive or verifying the issue was fixed) , I returned it for more repairs and more expense to the tune of $3100. The service team attempted to offer 20% discount however the complaint I have is the customer experience. How can I rely on a service repair if they wont properly fix the problem and test drive it before handing it over. At my request I sat down with Tom Archer the Service Manager. He promised to call me the same day after reviewing the entire service work and a talk with the techs to understand what occurred. The return call never happened. I then reached out to him 3 business days later and he advised he would contact me after the 4th of July holiday. I never heard from Tom. I will not do business with this dealership going forward, I need a service shop that is concerned for truly repairing the vehicle and my customer experience.

Thomas Archer