Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Bonnie Abbott, Sales Consultant, Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Bonnie Abbott

Thad Hancock, Sales Consultant, Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Thad Hancock

Sulli Chillipwelli, Internet Sales Manager, Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Sulli Chillipwelli

Internet Sales Manager
Iman Jaberizadeh, Sales Consultant, Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Iman Jaberizadeh

4.2

December 05, 2016

"Great guys, quick process!"

- Zac Caito

I was surprising my wife with a Jeep Gran Cherokee and needed to be discreet. Giles and Dominic were great handling what I needed. I got my payments where I needed them to be and was in and out when getting to the dealership. Everyone was professional and took care of me. They listened to what I wanted and I felt they really cared. I highly recommend them for your next car purchase.

October 28, 2016

"Poor Customer Service"

- Christian Kassis

In May 2016 this dealership was offering a $50 gift card for test driving a vehicle. On May 31st I test drove a Jeep Wrangler, completed & submitted the required form and was told that the gift card would be sent to me in 6 weeks. After not receiving the gift card for over 2 months I called the dealership to inquire about the status. I was told that someone would research my request and get back to me - no one ever did. I called 5 times between August & October (to include 2 very detailed messages for the General Manager, Jim Davie) and none of my calls were ever returned. On October 3rd I visited the dealership, spoke to the Salesman who accompanied me on the test drive and inquired about the status of my gift card. He indicated that he would speak to his manager and get back to me - he never did. On October 10th I called the Salesman and received the same response (he would speak to his manager and get back to me) - he never did. On October 13th I contacted Citibank who indicated that they would contact the dealership on my behalf - still no response from this dealership. I have had other poor experiences with this dealership, both when servicing my current Jeep and when shopping for a new Jeep that have caused me to question their integrity. I am fairly confident that I will never receive a call back or my gift card and absolutely confident that I will never do business with this dealership again.

October 16, 2016

"Great Price on a new JGC Limited"

- Laredo owner

Had dealt with four other Jeep dealers. Waqas, our salesman, helped us learn about available options, exterior paint choices, and find the JGC Limited with the options that we wanted on the best cost!

• Service until 9PM