Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

• Service until 9PM
swt
5/10/2016

"Great experience"

This was our first visit, and it was awesome! We will definitely be back again soon! Thad was knowledgeable, responsive and made our experience fast and easy.

mke
5/10/2016

"Outstanding Professionalism"

Thad Hancock and his support team did an excellent job of understanding my requirements and satisfying them with a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The sales team's service was excellent. They matched all of my requirements with an affordable deal. I highly recommend Thad and this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Laurnzo
5/09/2016

"Great first time experience "

So I looked around and finally settled with Fair Oaks, I went in thinking I could get a brand new Jeep, as a first time car buyer, my pre approved loan company didn't get me enough information. This is were Thaddeus Hancock comes in. This gentleman is one of the best and genuine sales person I have ever met. I work in the customer service industry and I can tell you, Thaddeus is a great example of what we should expect from customer service. Though I wasn't 100% happy with the Jeep I drove off the lot with because of a few minor issues on the Jeep. He made me trust every word that come out of his mouth and believe me, I'm skeptical about everything in life. He took care of me from start to finish. I recommend you personally asking for him if and when you ever decide to purchase from them. I know for me, as long as he works with Fair Oaks, he will probably be my car dealer for life. Thank you Thaddeus Hancock For making my first buy awesome.

Xyan Rose
5/09/2016

"Purchased 2016 Cherokee, had good experience"

I shopped around a lot and these guys offered the best price I could find on a 2016 Cherokee, outfitted the way I wanted. My salesman was Thaddeus, and he was a really cool guy. He's contacted me several times since making the purchase to make sure that I was happy with everything. He was very helpful. I showed up late on a Friday and the process ran past their closing time, but nobody made me feel like I was holding them up. The only issue I had at all was that they were pretty tough negotiators when it came to my trade in, which is to be expected. That said, I stuck to my guns and they eventually gave me the kbb value for it.

sparkle
5/07/2016

"Great Sales Service!"

Just purchased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee, and the experience was exceptional! Need a car, go meet Thad Hancock or the store manager David Black! The whole process was great, and completely streamlined! Shout-out to the whole team!

Ashleigh1983
4/29/2016

"Unhappy customer"

My wife and I found the jeep we wanted.. went to FairOaks Jeep to purchase it. Arrive we were greeted by Marcelo a salesmen, went on a short test drive. We then negotiated price, the vehicle was not certified before we got there and we came to an agreement that the jeep would be certified. We asked how long that would take because obviously the jeep has to go through an extensive inspection before certifying it. Marcelo told us no, the jeep is "pre certified" whatever that means. He stated all he has to do is type the VIN into the system and the vehicle is certified without being looked over or anything. We were then rushed to do all the paperwork and the finance manager messed all of the paper work up. Paperwork stated we were leasing the used jeep and that we did not have a lien on the title. They then messed up the paperwork with the bank, they bank called me multiple times because of it they were going to deny the check because of the dealerships screw up. Between me and my wife over 3 days we called 10 times. Talked to the GM, the Salesmanager, the Finance manager, and the original salesmen. They all stated they would call us back and they never did. 2 days after purchase While calling over and over again we told the salesman that there was issues with the brakes and there was a grinding noise from the front end. Marcelo told us to come in satruday (mind you we live over an hour away and have to drive to them for their mess up) with the new check and he would have the service guys look at it, so we were set. We went in and handed the check over and asked who do we give the keys to so the can look at it. Marcelo stated he gave our info to the service writer but they never called us to schedule an appointment, but he said its fine Jeep is still under warranty you can take it to the jeep by your house and they can resolve the issue with the brakes and the noises. Mind you this is already over a week after purchasing the vehilce. So we took it to the jeep by us, they looked over the jeep and said the rotors are warped and the water pump was falling out of the motor and the vehicle should have never been certified. They could replace the water pump under warranty but the brakes are a wear item and cannot. They quoted us 600 bucks to replace them. They stated they would have to order water pump and it would take a week, I then called Fairoaks and spoke to Max the used cars manager told him the issue looking for a simple resolution (replace the brakes) he said he is sure the car was certified.. that was not the issue, the issue was the car was certified without being looked over and the car sold like this. He kept saying well a dealership will say all those things need to be replaced to make money off you, which makes no sense how they are making money off me when they told me to take it back to the original dealer that certified the vehicle.. He then told me to bring it in so they can look at it, I then told him it wouldnt be for another week because its in the shop, he said okay bring it when its done. Jeep gets done Wednesday, when take it to them saturday because the dealership is over an hour away from us. Drop it off, they say yes the brakes are bad. Max comes out greets me and tells me the brake replacement is 730 dollars... more than what the other dealership told me so they are trying to make more money off me and he told me he would only split the cost of the brakes. I told him no, this car was improperly certified and they need to be fixed. We argued, Max kept stating that we had the car 3 weeks now.. which was their fault not mine. We called the Salesman and told him 2 days after we purchased it of the noises and issues. Max kept stating over and over we had it 3 weeks. I was never provided the certified paperwork for this jeep, they had no answer to this issue. Because they are crooks and didnt certify the vehicle as it should. They finally offered to turn the rotors to see if that would fix the issue, as soon as I said okay, Max left and was never to be found again. I didnt leave the dealership till 12am due to their mess ups, and the customer is suffering. I drove 3 times out to this dealership due to their mess ups. I still have a grinding noise in the front and the brakes still vibrate. Nobody from this dealership calls you back, they are just in it for the money and are lying crooks who try and pull one over on you. I will never buy another jeep from this backwards dealership and now im stuck with a 36,000 "certified" jeep with issues. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CROOKS. Fair Oaks Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

kkamran1010
4/29/2016

"LYING CROOKS, NEVER BUY A CERTIFIED FROM THEM"

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE CROOKS. They do not actually certify the vehicle. They don't even check it at all. They cannot provide you with a certified vehicle paperwork and they give you the run around so they don't have to replace the parts that should have been replaced the vehicle. This dealership is a backwards crooked lying group of people, They messed up our finance paperwork and we had to go back to them 3 times over an hour and a half drive to them for their mistakes! Nobody calls you back when they state they will. My brakes on my 36,000 "certified" vehicle vibrated since day one and they gave me the run around and never replaced them. Now i own a "certified" vehicle with issues and they will not fix it as they should. NEVER BUY FROM THESE CROOKS.

Max "used car sales manager"

PeterPaulParker
4/26/2016

"Disrespectful"

Sulli Chillipweli is one disrespectful guy. Everyone else was good, but this an guy YH makes me want to go elsewhere with my business. Period

Jeepers Batman
3/29/2016

"A Nice Experience"

I worked with Sony. He seems like a good man and loves his work, you can tell. You are lucky to have him at your dealership making things happen there. My hope is that he is just as open and reachable when I have to come in for service.

Johnd1226
3/18/2016

"Horrible experience!!!"

I drove three hours down to dealership with agreed upon (out the door) price of Jeep. I've purchased many cars before so I'm well aware of the dealer games and fees they tack on at the end but I got in writing the total out the door price (including tax, tags, processing, destination, everything!). I went down to dealership, we completed paperwork with agreed upon price, and drove home in new car. Two days later, the dealer calls me and said they messed up on the taxes and are short $500. I told them its clearly their mistake and we agreed on price so they need to rectify the issue on their end. They refused and even when I spoke to GM, he only offered to credit $200 back!! I told him it was clearly their fault and unacceptable that they agree to final sales price and then call a customer 2 days later to say "Oh we messed up and now need an additional $500" What kind of clown dealership is this?!?! And more concerning, the GM realizing that it was their mistake didn't even do the right thing and take care of the $500. Do not go to this dealership for anything!!

Reviews of Thad Hancock