Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Thad Hancock

Iman Jaberizadeh, Sales Consultant, Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Iman Jaberizadeh

4.2
Sulli Chillipwelli, Internet Sales Manager, Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Sulli Chillipwelli

Internet Sales Manager
4.1

March 22, 2017

"A REAL SALESMAN."

- T.Riley

This dealership and the sales person Dominic treated me with respect and honesty from the very beginning. Dominic worked closely with his manager for 2 days to get me back and complete the purchase. Dominc is very Knowledgeable, respectful and cool attitude despite the standoffish look.

February 24, 2017

"Buyer Beware!!"

- KMTTRAVELER

In Virginia and other States, Buyer beware !! Once you sign the paperwork at the dealership, you own the car! No waiting period or flexibility with the Dealer... whether they are at fault or not. Purchased a new Grand Cherokee from Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler. Given the late hour the dealership admittedly acknowledged that they skipped the normal check out process reviewing all of the car's features. I admittedly did not hold them accountable and ask. Next morning learned that the car did not have satellite radio capability. When I called the dealership back they admitted they were not aware that Satellite radio was missing. Told me to come in and they would resolve the problem. Soon after we arrived, 2-3 dealership people looked at the car and still weren't sure if it had the capability. An hour and several phone calls later, dealership staff determined that it would cost $1,300 to add the capability. And, despite acknowledging that they didn't go thru the car's systems with me, they refused to adjust the cost at all. When I wouldn't agree to pay the additional $1,300 and wanted to return the vehicle, (which was owned less than 12 hours and still had less than 30 miles on the odometer), they refused. The only option they gave me to resolve this problem would be to exchange the car for another vehicle on the lot for an additional $4,000. ( added package included larger wheels, luggage rails and satellite radio) Having no other option other than paying $1,300 to add Satellite, we exchanged the cars for an additional $4,000. A follow-up call to the National Jeep Customer Service team was less than helpful They replied that "they don't get involved with new car sales between the customer and dealership." And, offered me a free oil change for the inconvenience! Insulting and disappointing. The main reason the dealership gave for not reducing the price of adding satellite radio, or the $4,000 for the additional package, was that they couldn't afford to lose any more money on the sale. Implying they would need to close the dealership if they sold cars at this price. Clearly untrue!!! Subsequent search of "True Car", Consumer Reports, Edmunds, etc. suggested that I paid about $3,000 more than the average price for this make, model and features in this zip code area. Clearly, mislead me on price, didn't share info about the car prior to sale, and unwilling to assume any additional responsibility for getting to a win-win. Fair Oaks Chrysler..... Buyer Beware!!

February 08, 2017

"Rude Employee"

- Jay290000

I applied for a loan on line and was approved. I had to put in a dealership. So I choose Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep. They called 4 times within less than an hour they did not even give me time to contact them back. This is not a dealership I would ever want to work with. The employee was rude and told me "We did not come to your house" you put us down. That's because I had to put someone down. I will never go to this location ever.

• Service until 9PM