Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Friday 6:00 AM - 12:00 AM

• Service until 9PM
enemymind
8/06/2015

"Held car, no updates, didnt even have parts to do service"

I dropped my car off at 10 am yesterday and was told it would take a short time to complete the 3 pieces of work. I call back at 9pm as I have heard nothing. The person who answers say they don't show that anything was done to the car and cant answer any questions. Aaron calls back again to tell me that dave did not actually have the parts in to do the work when he took in my car and they did not have an estimate of when they would even have the parts in. so they took my car, knowing they didn't have the parts, and then let it sit for a day without calling me. I just called in now and david blamed aaron, and last night aaoron said david was the one doing the work. if you want to waste a lot of your time hearing ridiculous excuses and dealing with completely incompetent people use this dealer. also james Pollack the service manager has a voicemail box that doesn't actually work. so good luck

mara0011
7/31/2015

"Selling used cars with hidden defects and don´t answer calls"

I bought a 2009 Ford Taurus X Sel, according to sales guy all cars are extensively inspected before being sold and also have a limited warranty for 1 month. After 2 weeks I bought a sofa and tried to fold the 2nd row bench, but it would not fold. No chance at all to fold it down. Did not even move an inch. Called Fair Oaks Motors 3 times and the sales guy always promised that a manager would call me back. So far though nobody called me ever back. Conclusion: After sales customer care is simply not existent and obviously they have a sell and run strategy, whatever happens after sale, is not of interest. I find this very upsetting, especially in this case with a hidden defect. If had been aware of it, I definitely would have asked to repair it, or simply not have bought the car. Also I need a second car, but definitely not from Unfair Oaks Motors.

Jason Dews

mara0011 responded to this review

August 14, 2015

Update to this post: After posting my experiences, Jim Davie, the General Manager got in touch with me and offered to bring in the car. They reviewed it and were able to fix the problem. Thanks for the help.

WelcomebacktoUSA
7/27/2015

"Excellent service and they stand behind their used cars"

We bought a used jeep from this dealer and immediately noticed some issues. Although we bought it "AS IS", they rectified the problems. Very impressed that they stood behind the salesman's assurances regarding the condition of the car. The general manager, Jim Davis, was a pleasure to deal with. We will definitely return for future purchases and service.

Jim Davie

HappyRubiOwner
4/17/2015

"Happy New Owner"

First, I can be difficult and demanding. I knew the exact vehicle I wanted; I asked Fair Oaks what their best offer was for said vehicle. I then took that offer to another nearby Jeep Dealership and asked if they could beat the deal offered by Fair Oaks; they tried but couldn't. Fair Oaks got my business. Once I decided where I was going to buy; Francesca was eager to make me happy. She advocated for me with her manager. She took the time to explain the process and answered each and everyone of my questions. She ran point in getting the "I owe you's" settled, she spent hours helping me with odds and ends that ultimately made me an extremely happy customer. I depended on Francesca and she came through at every turn. Kudos to both Fair Oaks and Francesca!!

Francesca Sarmiento

Greg
3/16/2015

"Great just GREAT!"

I bought a used 2009 Dodge Ram from Ryan Scarola and could not be happier with my experience. The vehicle was in great condition and fairly priced. Ryan was friendly, knowledgeable, and provided excellent service. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Ryan Scarola

Marvin
3/09/2015

"Best service experiance EVER !!"

Bought a 2015 Chrysler 200 from Thaddeus Hancock. The service he provided was excellent, he's a credit to the dealership and a very knowledgeable person when it comes to the dealership and it's vehicles. Please continue to provide the great quality and service to the public that you serve and i'm sure that you will have no problems selling the top quality vehicles that you and the dealership provide to the public. Thanks again for the excellent service you provided to me. I will be recommending you to family and friends. Marvin

Otisaustin
2/12/2015

"First new car"

the service was great thad is a credit to your firm and all around nice guy I believe that if your other sales people are half as good you are lucky and if you do periodic training Thad is the role model for all others to aspire to

steve
1/29/2015

"Great just GREAT!"

Best price with no games. Love my new Wrangler! Dont fall for the other dealers bull with online prices that include rebates and offers that most dont ever get. The price online was the price I paid other than freight which seems to be normal. Sean, Neil and Marvin were no non sense and got me in and out quickly. When is the last time you bought a car in and out the door in 1.5 hours? Great guys, great store. Go see them.

TashaW
1/12/2015

"One of the best customer service experiences I have ever had"

Bought a 2014 Charger SXT from Thadius Fisher- Big Fish. He was very knowledgeable about the car and made me feel comfortable asking questions- as well as got me answers for all questions I had. He promised me that they would do what they could in order to get me into this car and he kept his word. It was some of the best customer service I have ever experienced and I can do nothing but thank him and all of the staff I came in contact with as well as let them know that I will recommend not only Thadius but the dealership as well to anyone I know that is working on buying a new car. We drove an hour away to look at this car and felt welcome as soon as we arrived. Big Fish saw us through until the end and I sincerely appreciate him and all of the staff members that I came in contact with.- TashaW

Thadius Fisher

loprea
12/17/2014

"Excellent customer service and follow-up after purchase"

I appreciated the customer service I received in contemplating my purchase and especially after my purchase the consistency of service and follow-up. Dr. O.

Reviews of James Pollack