Fair Oaks Chantilly Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Friday 6:00 AM - 12:00 AM

• Service until 9PM
loprea
12/17/2014

"Excellent customer service and follow-up after purchase"

I appreciated the customer service I received in contemplating my purchase and especially after my purchase the consistency of service and follow-up. Dr. O.

DealerServiceRater
12/01/2014

"FOCJD Service Decline"

On September 13, 2010 I wrote a review about the first and great service experiences my husband and I had a FOCJD. We no longer service any of our three Chrysler vehicles at FOCJD due to a sharp fall off the pinnacle in their service history on our vehicles. The most notable service failures for each of our three vehicles: failure to put in proper amount of oil (if we had not caught this in time, the extremely low oil amount could have resulted in engine failure on a rare Chrysler engine); significant damage to interior of car; and failure to inform of worsening condition of vehicle until FOCJD rejected upon state safety inspection. We had to buy a new car recently, and specifically chose not to buy from FOCJD due to their service failures. When the service department went from a sit down inside building > to a stand up inside building > to a stand up outside in vehicle lane environment - this seems to have symbolized a significant change in the culture of this dealership and their resultant vehicle and customer care. Again, I hope you find this review helpful and I wish I had better news - as there are some staff at this dealer that seem to care about vehicles and customers, that are not given the resources or ability to do so.

Rock_E
11/18/2014

"My surprisingly pleasant, first new car buying experience..."

This was my first new car buying experience. My first stop was to Fair Oaks Chrysler, where I was greeted pleasantly by Lynn Biggs, who facilitated a test drive of a couple of different 300 models. She's the consummate professional, ensuring that all of my questions were answered to my satisfaction. Made it clear she would go the extra mile for my business, yet without the pushy "hard sell". She demonstrated a particular respect for me as a consumer, which ultimately made all the difference to me. I really feel she helped me find the best deal for me! I should add that between my first visit to Fair Oaks Motors and the time I bought my 300 there, I visited many other showrooms for both Chrysler AND non-Chrysler cars. I ended up coming back because of the contrast in the WAY I was treated by Lynn and the friendly folks at Fair Oaks Chrysler, particularly considering that my purchase would mark just the beginning of an on-going relationship. My interaction with Danelle in Finance only strengthened my conviction that I'd made the right choice in choosing Fair Oaks. I'm very happy with my car, and the entire experience could not have been more pleasant, thanks to my friends at Fair Oaks Chrysler. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Danelle Livingston, William Reed

linda.welch.92317
10/20/2014

"Awesome sales person and staff--best ever buying experience"

Bought a 2014 Charger RT from Marta and the folks at Fair Oaks Motors and it was the best new car shopping experience I have ever had. I went to the dealership looking for a particular color and specific equipment. I was a new customer, but treated almost royally by Marta, who asked what I was looking for and then set about finding that car for me. She was really great, and her actions were above and beyond what I was expecting. She was an awesome sales person.

Danelle Livingston

cw.creighton
10/20/2014

"Conteplating a chnge"

I have been looking at American cars as replacement for my 2002 Mercedes and I stopped by your agency where I met Lynn. She was very informative and friendly and provided the necessary details about the benefits and features of the Chrysler line. While I still have not made up my mind to go American, I'm also looking at Lincoln, and GM as possible replacement vehicle. If I decide on a Chrysler product I will definitely visit your facility to make a deal with Lynn..

Kuhnsd1
10/11/2014

"Customer Service"

Great salesman goes above and beyond to make sure his customers are happy. Have been to the dealership multiple times always makes sure to atleast come and say HI.

tuff2u04
10/07/2014

"Awesome Salesman.....2nd purchase with him!!!"

I bought a 2012 charger from Granby and it was a breeze - He took care of everything. My car got wrecked so I went right back to him and purchased my 2014 charger! It was over my budget but he made sure the dealer worked with me to get the price where I needed it - The car did break down after I left the lot, I called him, he immediately drove to where I was at - Sat with t he car utnil the tow arrived to take my car back to the dealer - The service department looked at it same day, found the problem, replaced it - Granby stayed there until after closing hours just to keep me updated on the car - It was ready the next day - He was in contact with me the whole time - Great Guy - My 1 year old son loved him and he treated him like family while I was getting paperwork done at the dealership!!! If you buy a car from this dealership - Ask for Granby, you won't be sorry!!!

NeverAgain2442
10/07/2014

"Horrible, Dishonest Dealership"

I had the worst experience I've ever had purchasing a new vehicle at Fair Oaks Motors. I drove an hour to purchase a vehicle that I saw on-line, but once I got there, they wouldn't give me the price I was told over the phone. That vehicle actually had multiple scratches on it, so I decided to purchase a different new vehicle, and we had agreed the TrueCar certificate price as a fair price for that vehicle. After we shook hands agreeing to that price, they came back and said they would need to add $1195 destination fee to our agreed price. (I should have known something was up when the pricing sheet came back with that fee listed under a line labelled 'DataDots Theft fee' - they said they just use that field for the destination fee field.) When I questioned it, they said that I would need to pay that fee no matter where I went to purchase the vehicle. This was not true since the TrueCar price we agreed to *already includes* that destination fee - however I took their word for it and signed for the vehicle with the $1195 added again. When I realized our originally agreed price did already include that fee, I called them them back to see if they made a mistake or intentionally misled me. Initially, they admitted it was a mistake, but then their management got involved and said there were 'many factors' that entered into our final price, like my trade-in (somehow for them, a trade-in justifies lying about the destination fee) and that since I agreed to that price, there was nothing they would do. I tried to explain that I only signed because I believed the false information they told me, and I could have taken that TrueCar certificate to another (honest) dealership and purchased it without the double destination fee. They didn't care. I tried for 3 months to resolve this because they were unresponsive to me - I'd have to email or leave voicemail 3 or 4 times each time before someone would contact me back. I was surprised at the lack of customer service after purchasing a $50K vehicle from them, and appalled by the lack of honesty and integrity at Fair Oaks Chrysler. There are plenty of dealerships around - there is no need to deal with such a dishonest organization. I wish I would have seen the similar negative experiences and negative comments posted on Edmunds and the Better Business Bureau before I went there. I never would have gone, and you should avoid them as well.

Melanie Funkhouser

Bwood856
8/17/2014

"Corrected problem"

The Sales Manager Tom Archer was outstanding. He quickly corrected detail issues that i had with my purchase. He was a pleasure to deal with.

Tom Archer

desinez43
7/30/2014

"Great Experience and Customer Service!"

Bought a used car from Bonnie Abbott at this dealership. Overall experience was great! Bonnie was very professional and pleasant to work with. Low pressure and accommodating. We recommend this dealership for both new and used cars. We are happy with our purchase and would recommend this dealership to any of our family and friends!

Reviews of William Granby