Faulkner Mazda

4437 Street Road,
Trevose, Pennsylvania 19053
Faulkner Mazda Info
About Faulkner Mazda

Faulkner Mazda opened our doors in June of 1985. We are 1 of 26 Faulkner dealerships across Pennsylvania. Faulkner Mazda is #1 sales, service and parts volume in the Philadelphia, Bucks and Montgomery counties. Our service department is 1 of 30 Quality Monitoring Dealerships for Mazda across the United States. Faulkner Mazda has been a winner of Mazda's prestigious Presidents' Award for 14 consecutive years and counting. We are also a Gold Cup Dealer. We promise to make your experience here at Faulkner Mazda whether it be in sales, service or parts the most positive experience you have had at any dealership. We can't wait for you to join our Faulkner family!

About Faulkner Mazda Learn More

Domescudero
3/25/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

I should start by saying THANK YOU! I had nothing but a good experience here and I would recommend this dealership to anyone! Buying my first car made me extremely nervous, thinking my dealer would just look at me like a commission check! Totally opposite, Jose made my experience one to remember! Love my car! TY!

WCEMR
3/17/2015

"David Fasoline...Nice and knowledgeable...5 stars"

Our salesman, David Fasoline, was very pleasant and knowledgeable. He made the transaction smooth and effortless. My wife and I feel we received a great car for a fair price. The only other person we dealt with was the finance person, Matt, who in his attempt to be humorous, came off a little disrespectful and rude to my wife. All in All it was a pleasant experience and would recommend you ask for David.

Annie
3/14/2015

"Fantastic Experience"

This is my third time leasing with Faulkner Mazda !! Renee was fabulous as my sales person and I will always recommend her to my family and friends because I know she will provide superior support and make the whole buying process totally enjoyable. I love my new CX-5.

mom of five
3/08/2015

"What took us so long?"

After waiting ten years to purchase a new vehicle, we were a bit hesitant. Our last experience was not a great one, so the fear of having yet another bad experience was still fresh after all these years. However, we were referred to Renee by Al Frankenfield, who said she would be trustworthy and helpful. We met with her on a cold, snowy Saturday looking for a previously owned vehicle, and by the following week, we were leasing a brand new 2015 Mazda CX-9. She was always quick to email us back when we had questions and also there to answer our calls when we had even more questions. The transaction was quick, and Matt, in finance, seemed to be a very nice young man who knew his job well. We are now driving our CX-9 proudly, in hopes that one day we will buy it out at the residual price and walk away feeling completely satisfied. I also wanted to add that the dealership was very clean and bright, even on a snowy winter day. Thank you Faulkner and thank you Al and Renee.

Al Frankenfield Matt Rathbun

Amber

"Amazing service "

This is my second time leasing from Mazda and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. Renee Fargason is amazing at what she does and made me feel so comfortable with the choice I made. Her friendliness and warm welcoming makes you feel like you've own her forever. Matt Rathbun also helped me with everything and he was so nice and explained everything perfectly for me. Everyone in my family has Mazdas and I don't think I'll ever get a different car!

j&j

"new Mazda 6 from Renee"

Renee was friendly and very helpful. She knows the product and the inventory well, and she helped us select the right car. She has a congenial manner, and lets you know that she values your business without being pushy. Overall, a very pleasant experience. Thanks Renee!

Amu123

"Great visit!"

This dealership made my experience of buying my first car a very easy one! Will defiantly recommend to my family and friends! I wish I went here first!

Teapot6
2/27/2015

"a positive car buying experience!!!"

Faulkner mazda is a pleasant well run dealership. They had the car in stock that I wanted, so it was just a matter of fine tuning the figures, Renee in sales made us feel very comfortable during the whole transaction. I am very happy in my new car and would highly recommend Renee and the Faulkner team, O

Bswear

"New Lease"

My purchasing of the new lease 2015 Mazda 6 was nothing but a great experience . My thanks goes out to Renee Fargasom for her wonderful and friendly service but also to getting me a beautiful car I could afford in my budget. My family and I dont go with any other service besides faulkner !

markaelj23
2/26/2015

"Dodge Neon"

I went to Faulkner Mazda to look at a 2005 Dodge Neon SXT. I was very impressed by the car and the service and my salesman and his manager both went out of their way to accommodate me and get me as fair a price as they could.

Reviews of Renee  Fargason