Faulkner Mazda

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Open Now

Faulkner Mazda

Faulkner Mazda Info
About Faulkner Mazda

Faulkner Mazda opened our doors in June of 1985. We are 1 of 26 Faulkner dealerships across Pennsylvania. Faulkner Mazda is #1 sales, service and parts volume in the Philadelphia, Bucks and Montgomery counties. Our service department is 1 of 30 Quality Monitoring Dealerships for Mazda across the United States. Faulkner Mazda has been a winner of Mazda's prestigious Presidents' Award for 14 consecutive years and counting. We are also a Gold Cup Dealer. We promise to make your experience here at Faulkner Mazda whether it be in sales, service or parts the most positive experience you have had at any dealership. We can't wait for you to join our Faulkner family!

About Faulkner Mazda Learn More

Dan Monaco
1/28/2015

"A dealership that knows their customers"

Since 1992 I have now bought or leased 14 new mazdas and every time I show up at the dealership I am always handled as a customer that makes me keep coming back again and again. Thank you

Shermanknuckles
1/22/2015

"Excellent Service"

We bought our first Mazda from Renee Fargason about 12 years ago and since then, we have recommended several family members to Faulkner Mazda. That is why we returned to purchase our son's mazda a few weeks ago and again received first class service from everyone. Thanks so much Renee for making this so simple and fast and accomodating our schedule.

Mazda3Andrew
1/22/2015

"Not your typical car dealer"

My wife and I visited Faulkner Mazda at the recommendation of my mother-in-law. We ended up leasing a 2014 Mazda3 Hatchback which, on a separate note, has been turning heads everywhere. Mazda has really been producing beautiful products for the past few years. Faulkner Mazda was intended to be my first stop of several on Saturday 1/17 when I decided that it was finally time to go car shopping. I have gone car shopping before, and was fully expecting the usual car salesman "tricks" (ex: hiding your license or trade-in keys, refusing to write down a trade-in offer, hiding fees until your credit was already run), but was very pleasantly surprised. We walked into the showroom, were immediately greeted, and then introduced to James Justi. James was absolutely the reason why this deal went through so smoothly. I was used to being burned from doing business with other car dealers, so after being introduced to James, I let him know that we would not be looking at any cars until we had an agreed value for our trade-in, a 2006 Prius. To my surprise, he respectfully agreed. We came to a very fair agreement (that was much better than even the Toyota dealer where I bought my Prius initially). Happy with this, James showed us a variety of new and used Mazda3s. Ultimately, my wife and I fell in love with the showroom Mazda3 Hatchback. It is definitely worth noting that at no point, did I ever fell like James was trying to push us into a vehicle that was out of our price range. I felt that he really understood our needs. When it came time to negotiate, I really felt that James and his manager, Mike Rocchi, went to bat for us. They looked into every incentive they could, explained the leasing process thoroughly, and (although I never told them this), beat Truecar's price for new Mazda3s. I had a price point that I wanted to stay under, set reasonable expectations, and was thoroughly blown away by how much these two gentlemen wanted to earn my business - even though I am almost certain that they lost at least $1.2K on this deal. I attempted to "play hardball" and walkout to visit a Toyota dealer, and they were both respectful of whatever decision I made. After offering to keep the offer on the table if I came back (unlike some Toyota dealers who takes the position that as soon as you walk out the door, they can;t make any promises) , I realized that they were more concerned about earning my business than pushing me into a bad deal. I accepted their offer and proceeded to Matt Rathburn for financing. Matt, like James, is full of charisma, and like the rest of the gentlemen that I worked with at Faulkner Mazda, was happy to do whatever it took to earn my business. I am new to leasing, so, even though the dealership was absolutely packed at this point, walked me through the leasing process from start to finish. He explained how generous Mazda's turn-in process is, and how certain features (such as GAP insurance) that typically cost extra with other leases, is built into the Mazda leasing structure. Matt, despite being young in appearance, had the experience of a veteran in this field. While we waited for financing to go through, James got our new car washed and filled it with gas. He then came out to the car, set up our blue-tooth audio, set-up our first maintenance appointment, and then sent us on our way. He has even been great answering little questions about the finer features of my new car. James and Mike have turned me into a Mazda owner for life (assuming that they keep producing such stylish cars). My parents and my friend are going to be in the market for a new car soon, and you can bet that I'm going to send them Faulker Mazda's way. This GM runs a fabulous establishment, and know how to pick employees.

drew
1/20/2015

"Great People!"

I loved coming into the dealer and having everything ready for me. Thank you Renee Fargason for making everything so simple and fast. Look forward to working with you all again!

DANG
1/20/2015

"Impeccable service and delivery."

From the moment I walked in the door of the Faulkner Mazda dealership, I felt like a family member. The entire staff, especially, Michael Rocchi, Renee Fargason, David Sutton and Matthew Rathbun had made purchasing a new car an extremely pleasant experience. . Every single person I had encountered at the dealership on the days I visited before making my final decision had a pleasant disposition. In my opinion, the Faulkner Mazda team exhibits an extremely high level of customer service. I consider them to be at the “top of the house” and number #1 in my book. I would not hesitate to recommend family, friends or even a complete stranger to Faulkner Mazda. All the best~ always to this impeccable team!

cmarie623
1/15/2015

"Best Car Ever"

It was the perfect situation for me. Right car, right price and perfect time. I love my brand new Toyota Rave4!!! Thank you very much!

Thomas Weaver

CindyS
1/11/2015

"Great experience at Faulkner"

I have purchased 2 cars at Faulkner and dealt with Renee Fargason both times. She is like an old friend! No pressure, just the facts and what she thinks might be your best deal. She is available any time by phone or email. Drove away in a 2014 Mazda 3 and love it! If you want a great experience - get in touch with Renee. Matt Rathbun handled all the paperwork very professionally - he explained everything and answered all my questions. Easy experience.

cfnydick
1/10/2015

"great service"

Very friendly people. Great prices. They actually listen to you and your needs. They got me what i wanted, what i needed, helped make it affordable and didnt over sell. You guys are awesome. If you are buying a car this is the dealership to go to. Go now and thank me later. Thank you!

JulesFranks
1/09/2015

"Thank you Renee Fargason and Faulkner Mazda!"

This is our third Mazda from Faulkner. All three were purchased through Renee Fargason. She is the consummate professional; honest , helpful, pleasant, and determined to make sure that we were happy with our experience. There are 2 other Mazda dealers within 12 miles of our home, but we never considered any place but the Faulkner dealership in Trevose PA, even though it is 30 miles away. Once again the price was right, and dealing with Renee was an absolute pleasure. I stated in my last review ( 11/28/2012), that "I will gladly travel the extra distance to purchase my next Mazda at Faulkner Mazda in Trevose." Well I just did and would do it again. Thank you Faulkner and thank you Renee Fargason!

jccruz
1/09/2015

"Excellent Experience!"

This is the second time I lease from Faulkner Mazda. They are fantastic to work with. All you hear about car sales people is not true here at Faulkner. They truly want you happy and work with you until you are satisfied. Obviously its not a charity, but you can tell that they really care. That is what keeps me going to them. I had several good deals available to me this time as I visited other dealerships, and I chose Faulkner because of all the reasons I gave earlier. I highly recommend them. I worked with Mike Rocchi once more, Ravi Roopnarine and David Sutton. All pros! When its time for another Mazda, I will go there again. I tell all my friends to give Faulkner a try and they never disappoint. Thanks!

Reviews of Tom Weaver