Faulkner Mazda

Makes: Mazda|Service Center

Faulkner Mazda

Faulkner Mazda Info
About Faulkner Mazda

Faulkner Mazda opened our doors in June of 1985. We are 1 of 26 Faulkner dealerships across Pennsylvania. Faulkner Mazda is #1 sales, service and parts volume in the Philadelphia, Bucks and Montgomery counties. Our service department is 1 of 30 Quality Monitoring Dealerships for Mazda across the United States. Faulkner Mazda has been a winner of Mazda's prestigious Presidents' Award for 14 consecutive years and counting. We are also a Gold Cup Dealer. We promise to make your experience here at Faulkner Mazda whether it be in sales, service or parts the most positive experience you have had at any dealership. We can't wait for you to join our Faulkner family!

About Faulkner Mazda Learn More

"Faulkner v. Peruzzi v. Sussman"

I was looking for a CX-5 AWD Touring to lease. I pursued Faulkner, Peruzzi and Sussman. Faulkner gave me an okay price but didn't really budge ($1 to be exact). Peruzzi quoted better online but questioned the value of my trade when I arrived in the dealership which basically brought me back to Faulkner's price. I brought my offers to Sussman and they beat both Peruzzi and Faulkner by a decent amount of money (and with less than 30 minutes of negotiations). I ended up getting my lease with Sussman.

"Will sell you nothing more than you need."

My past experience with other dealers was very bad and expensive. Faulkner has changed my opinion about bringing my car to dealer for service. They're actually cheaper than my personal mechanic. I came in for state inspection and regular 10,000 mile service, waited an hour and got a free car wash, thank you.

"Great dealership, will refer my friends."

Renee was knowledgeable and well versed in sales, financing and the mazda brand. She made me feel at ease with the process and kept me informed and was conscious of my time. She made my car buying experience pleasant and she was the first to greet me and my husband when we went in. I also didn't feel like she was overselling or felt any pressure.

"Renee Fargason"

Renee Fargason at Faulkner Mazda has been helping me purchase Mazdas for many years (I have recently purchased my 8th Mazda.). She is an amazing sales consultant who always takes the time to ensure that you get exactly what you want in a Mazda for the price you are willing to pay.

"Nice Experience"

We had previously purchased a Mazda from Faulkner so when it was time to buy a new car for our kids we when to Faulkner again. Renee was great -- spending plenty of time with everyone in our family answering questions, showing us features, and making us comfortable with our choices. There was no pressure at any time ... a nice experience overall.

"Faulkner had a good reputation with local people...."

Faulkner had a good reputation with local people. Accordingly, I decided to give them a web review, then a personal visit to assess their selections of Mazdas. I was coming down to several car manufacturers - one of which was Mazda. Had gone to the Philly Autoshow for several years to stay on top of the car market - this year was more in detail. Prior to the auto show, I did my homework over the internet and thru my vehicle selection process not only with Faulkner but with other dealers. Renee listened to me with my selected vehicles...due to needs I was evaluating a Mazda 6 or Mazda CX-5. Several test drives helped me make a decision with Renee answering questions both at the dealership and over the phone. Her interest in helping me make a decision in my own time and not be rushed was a big help.

"Excellent car buying experience. Mike and Kim were great..."

Excellent car buying experience. Mike and Kim were great to deal with - friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and cooperative. If you are looking for a new Mazda make sure you visit them.

"This is my second vehicle purchased from Faulkner Mazda..."

This is my second vehicle purchased from Faulkner Mazda and I couldn't be more pleased. Kevin Kneib was our salesman for our first purchase (Mazda 3) so when it came time to purchase a new CX5 Touring, I knew exactly where to go and who to see. Kevin was just wonderful from start to finish. He took time and explained everything. Not once did I feel rushed to make my decision. He couldn't be more accommodating with my wants and needs and was extremely fair with my trade in. Thank you Kevin for a pleasant buying experience.

"My Sales Rep Renee was informative, kind, understanding..."

My Sales Rep Renee was informative, kind, understanding of my wants and needs, and went the extra mile to accommodate me. I believe I received a good price on top of it all. What impressed me the most was after I agreed to purchase the car our sales rep found an additional $500 rebate. The sale was made, she did not have to pull this out of her pocket, she could have not said anything. To me, it showed fairness, integrity, and a sense of caring about her customer. This is what I will probably remember the most, and it is because of this that I will return without hesitation. Thank you, Joe

"Admittedly, I absolutely HATE the process of buying a new..."

Admittedly, I absolutely HATE the process of buying a new vehicle and had a horrific experience at a dealership one week prior to visiting Faulkner. Renee made the process extremely painless and lessened the stress for me. She ever came to my office to close the deal so that I wouldn't lose an incentive. She is a true gem. I would also state that on both visits to Faulkner, while I was in the waiting area, I was approached by several people making sure that I had been taken care of and then they found out that I was there to see another salesperson they still chatted and didn't just walk away. Very nice dealership on all levels.

Reviews of Renee  Fargason