Faulkner Mazda

4437 Street Road,
Trevose, Pennsylvania 19053
Faulkner Mazda Info
About Faulkner Mazda

Faulkner Mazda opened our doors in June of 1985. We are 1 of 26 Faulkner dealerships across Pennsylvania. Faulkner Mazda is #1 sales, service and parts volume in the Philadelphia, Bucks and Montgomery counties. Our service department is 1 of 30 Quality Monitoring Dealerships for Mazda across the United States. Faulkner Mazda has been a winner of Mazda's prestigious Presidents' Award for 14 consecutive years and counting. We are also a Gold Cup Dealer. We promise to make your experience here at Faulkner Mazda whether it be in sales, service or parts the most positive experience you have had at any dealership. We can't wait for you to join our Faulkner family!

About Faulkner Mazda Learn More

Peg'scar
9/02/2015

"Great service"

Bought a 2015 Mazda 3, and couldn't have asked for a better experience, or a better deal! Mike Rocchi and his staff are the best!

tom 123
8/29/2015

"Proffesional and curtious"

Our salesperson, Renee, was professional and very helpful, answering all of our questions. She also returned my calls and emails timely. The finance manager, Mike, was also very helpful and explained all of our options, helping us choose the best financing for my family. I will recommend buying a car from Faulkner Mazda.

tiffanymk
7/13/2015

"Used Car Purchase"

Ravi at Faulkner Mazda along with the other members of the sales team were exceptional at this location. Even though I was buying a fairly inexpensive used vehicle they never treated me as such. I got a great car from this dealership and love it. I would highly recommend Ravi as the best sales professional I have dealt with in a very long time.

marym33
7/03/2015

"Professional, personal, and friendly "

I have to start by saying I am not the easiest customer . . . I do a lot of research before buying a car and come in with very specific requests. I am a knowledgeable yet frugal consumer and do not like hard-sell approaches, idiotic/pointless fees, or salespeople who aggressively try to talk me into things I do not want. I am happy to say I encountered none of that at Faulkner Mazda. I visited four dealerships total while searching for a car, and Faulkner was much better than any of the others I visited. The salesman, Jon Lucas, actually seemed interested in finding the right car for me, not just in his commission. After my first visit, he only called me once to follow-up, not every day in an annoying fashion, like some other salesmen (from other dealerships) did. He was friendly, interested, and never got annoyed with my 9 million questions. His manager, Mike Rocchi, made it a point to talk to me & my husband, getting to know us & our needs. And Tom Weaver, the finance guy, was great as well, efficient & knowledgeable & friendly. Overall a 5-star experience. No hard-sell, and I got a fabulous vehicle at a great price.

Jon Lucas

Browngiantsfan85
6/11/2015

"Great experience! "

Today, I purchased a 2006 Honda Odyssey. I worked with Dave Fasoline and he provided exceptional service. I appreciated his straight forward approach and sincere disposition. The dealership had a good vibe and the employees were friendly and not pushy. I enjoyed my experience and would recommend this dealership to others. On a final note, the price of my van was excellent in comparison to what I researched online and at other dealerships.

Chris L
6/11/2015

"Best new car dealership experience we’ve had"

I started communicating with sales rep from Faulkner Mazda after requesting quote through Edmonds.com. Three dealerships contacted me. Faulkner was the only dealership that actually provided me a quote. One dealership wanted me to come in and another requested my phone number so that the call me with a great deal. As we worked through choices like model, trim level, annual mileage. Faulkner provided information along the way anytime we asked. Their pricing was good from the start. We scheduled a test drive. Went to Trevose, Pa to see if this was to good to be true. It was all good. Made a fair deal and scheduled to pick up the next day. Made an adjustment to our mileage at the last minute and it was no problem. This was the most stress free car purchase I have ever had. As bdaily66 said “Dave Fasoline is the Man” Thanks, Chris L.

bdaily66
5/05/2015

"Definitely recommend Faulkner"

I only have good things to say about my buying experience dealing with Faulkner. David Fasoline is the man! David was friendly,courteous and helpfull and made my time there stress free and eazy.

traceyf7
4/27/2015

"Amazing Experience"

Overall great experience! This was my first time leasing, so I was full of questions and a bit apprehensive to switch from buying but my sales rep Bill Leaman explained the whole process in detail and was very patient and responsive with all of my questions. I did not make my decision on the day I test drove the CX5, but rather took some time to review everything I learned and Bill was happy to answer my questions over the phone - even on a busy Saturday! He helped me come to the realization that leasing is better suited for my lifestyle and driving habits, without ever making me feel pressured at all. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and all of its features. I used to drive a Nissan, but am extremely happy with my new Mazda and was completely satisfied with my experience at the dealership. Bill was able to help me get in the car I wanted for the price I could afford - through a lot of effort on his part and the rest of the team at Faulkner Mazda. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Bill in particular for his outstanding service.

William Leaman

lmensah87
4/17/2015

"Great Service"

This dealership provided best service during my time with them. Salesman (Bill Leaman) was very friendly and gave me an excellent deal than I expected.

Bill Leaman

Crickykins
4/01/2015

"You want an AMAZING buying experience? Search no further!"

This was my very first time buying a car and the service and selection I received was outstanding! My salesman, David Fasoline, knew the inns and outs of every car I looked at before I bought. He knew his facts thoroughly and in a professional manner was able to answer every question directed at him. (He also did a superb job of comforting my nerves and slight cluelessness with being a first time buyer) I was able to afford an outstanding car at a wonderful price, and David really treated me like family through the whole experience. The fellow who took care of my finances at the dealership was Matt Rathbun, he was quite professional and courteous in his explanations and execution to wrap up the deal. Fantastic gentleman who knows his business well. The general staff buzzing around the showroom floor were attentive to my needs while I was waiting for my appointment. They offered beverages and casual conversation while I waited. I will return to this dealership for any and all future needs of my vehicle, because I know it will be well taken care of. I love my Mazda3! Thank you so much!

Reviews of Renee  Fargason