Faulkner Mazda

Makes: Mazda|Service Center

Faulkner Mazda

Faulkner Mazda Info
About Faulkner Mazda

Faulkner Mazda opened our doors in June of 1985. We are 1 of 26 Faulkner dealerships across Pennsylvania. Faulkner Mazda is #1 sales, service and parts volume in the Philadelphia, Bucks and Montgomery counties. Our service department is 1 of 30 Quality Monitoring Dealerships for Mazda across the United States. Faulkner Mazda has been a winner of Mazda's prestigious Presidents' Award for 14 consecutive years and counting. We are also a Gold Cup Dealer. We promise to make your experience here at Faulkner Mazda whether it be in sales, service or parts the most positive experience you have had at any dealership. We can't wait for you to join our Faulkner family!

About Faulkner Mazda Learn More

brookean
12/23/2014

"Great dealership"

My stepdad found a used Mazda CX-9 through cars.com and called the Faulker Mazda dealership to let them know we wanted to come in to see it. Tom Weaver, our sales consultant, was friendly and efficient throughout the whole process. We arrived at the dealership at 5:45pm and I drove away with my new Mazda CX-9 by 8:30pm. Easy, stress-free transaction and I am very satisfied with the car so far.

Mommab
12/17/2014

"Great Experience"

My son and I found a car he liked online that met all his needs. We arranged a test drive online and bought the car the same day. Such an easy quick transaction and we felt very comfortable with everything. Tom was great. David made the paperwork easy and explained everything well to my son, a first time buyer.

eddie1024
12/16/2014

"Fabulous Experience, Only Dealership "To Go""

Faulkner Mazda Rocks. Great car, great staff, great experience. No need to shop, just call Tom Weaver, a man of his word and delivers what you would expect, and how you want to be treated. I've. been purchasing cars for more then 40 years and always dreaded walking into a dealership. Not anymore. I highly recommend the Faulkner group above any other dealership out there, hands down, bar none. I should know, I drove from NJ to PA all because of a phone conversation with Tom Weaver, you should too, you won't regret it....Ed Marchese, a happy customer!

GYerk
10/30/2014

"Friendly dealership that will meet and exceed expectations"

Faulkner Mazda was wonderful with my new car purchase. Not only were my expectations met, but they were pleasantly exceeded. Everyone from the sales consultant, Dave Fasoline, to the finance team were great and extremely helpful. I will definitely be a repeat customer so long as my Mazda 3 continues to impress!

PHILA1988
6/10/2014

"Faulkner v. Peruzzi v. Sussman"

I was looking for a CX-5 AWD Touring to lease. I pursued Faulkner, Peruzzi and Sussman. Faulkner gave me an okay price but didn't really budge ($1 to be exact). Peruzzi quoted better online but questioned the value of my trade when I arrived in the dealership which basically brought me back to Faulkner's price. I brought my offers to Sussman and they beat both Peruzzi and Faulkner by a decent amount of money (and with less than 30 minutes of negotiations). I ended up getting my lease with Sussman.

mccama
5/03/2014

"Will sell you nothing more than you need."

My past experience with other dealers was very bad and expensive. Faulkner has changed my opinion about bringing my car to dealer for service. They're actually cheaper than my personal mechanic. I came in for state inspection and regular 10,000 mile service, waited an hour and got a free car wash, thank you.

Ines2121
4/30/2014

"Great dealership, will refer my friends."

Renee was knowledgeable and well versed in sales, financing and the mazda brand. She made me feel at ease with the process and kept me informed and was conscious of my time. She made my car buying experience pleasant and she was the first to greet me and my husband when we went in. I also didn't feel like she was overselling or felt any pressure.

kathleen262
4/15/2014

"Renee Fargason"

Renee Fargason at Faulkner Mazda has been helping me purchase Mazdas for many years (I have recently purchased my 8th Mazda.). She is an amazing sales consultant who always takes the time to ensure that you get exactly what you want in a Mazda for the price you are willing to pay.

psoufleris
4/07/2014

"Nice Experience"

We had previously purchased a Mazda from Faulkner so when it was time to buy a new car for our kids we when to Faulkner again. Renee was great -- spending plenty of time with everyone in our family answering questions, showing us features, and making us comfortable with our choices. There was no pressure at any time ... a nice experience overall.

Mikepa
3/25/2014

"Faulkner had a good reputation with local people...."

Faulkner had a good reputation with local people. Accordingly, I decided to give them a web review, then a personal visit to assess their selections of Mazdas. I was coming down to several car manufacturers - one of which was Mazda. Had gone to the Philly Autoshow for several years to stay on top of the car market - this year was more in detail. Prior to the auto show, I did my homework over the internet and thru my vehicle selection process not only with Faulkner but with other dealers. Renee listened to me with my selected vehicles...due to needs I was evaluating a Mazda 6 or Mazda CX-5. Several test drives helped me make a decision with Renee answering questions both at the dealership and over the phone. Her interest in helping me make a decision in my own time and not be rushed was a big help.

Reviews of Tom Weaver