Faulkner Mazda

David Fasoline, Sales Associate - New & Used Vehicles, Faulkner Mazda

David Fasoline

Sales Associate - New & Used Vehicles

December 03, 2016

"Faulkner Mazda is awesome"

- nnelsonbend

Our experience here was painless. John Lucas was straight up with every aspect of the car buying process and gave us the most for our trade in and got us in a super nice CX5. Best dealer experience I've had.

November 06, 2016

"Amazing Experience "

- Jay621

It was my first car and they really made it great for me here. Amazing people I wish them the best. Thanks for everything mazda

October 27, 2016

"High Service, Low Price, Max Style"

- Jamie Stough

There I was wondering around the car lot on a brisk Saturday evening with less than an hour left till dealership closing time. Here comes James Justi walking out to greet me while zippering up his jacket and introducing himself. I was impressed to get the kind of warm reception and customer service that late in the day so close to closing. James and I discussed the various Mazda models and after considering my needs showed me to the Mazda3 hatchback that I test drove and eventually purchased. They let me haggle, gave me a great price on my trade in and found some flexibility on the pricing of the vehicle I wanted to purchase. They then expedited the financing process so that I could make it out of their office and to the hospital in time for my pregnant wife's Ultrasound! James has a great beard, a kind smile, friendly disposition, and the desire to make your visit to Faulkner Mazda a positive and memorable one. I was impressed with all of their staff and plan to come back with repeat business in due time. Cheers!

New 2016 Mazda Mazda3, $23515