Faulkner Mazda

4437 Street Road,
Trevose, Pennsylvania 19053
Faulkner Mazda Info
About Faulkner Mazda

Faulkner Mazda opened our doors in June of 1985. We are 1 of 26 Faulkner dealerships across Pennsylvania. Faulkner Mazda is #1 sales, service and parts volume in the Philadelphia, Bucks and Montgomery counties. Our service department is 1 of 30 Quality Monitoring Dealerships for Mazda across the United States. Faulkner Mazda has been a winner of Mazda's prestigious Presidents' Award for 14 consecutive years and counting. We are also a Gold Cup Dealer. We promise to make your experience here at Faulkner Mazda whether it be in sales, service or parts the most positive experience you have had at any dealership. We can't wait for you to join our Faulkner family!

About Faulkner Mazda Learn More

bdaily66
5/05/2015

"Definitely recommend Faulkner"

I only have good things to say about my buying experience dealing with Faulkner. David Fasoline is the man! David was friendly,courteous and helpfull and made my time there stress free and eazy.

traceyf7
4/27/2015

"Amazing Experience"

Overall great experience! This was my first time leasing, so I was full of questions and a bit apprehensive to switch from buying but my sales rep Bill Leaman explained the whole process in detail and was very patient and responsive with all of my questions. I did not make my decision on the day I test drove the CX5, but rather took some time to review everything I learned and Bill was happy to answer my questions over the phone - even on a busy Saturday! He helped me come to the realization that leasing is better suited for my lifestyle and driving habits, without ever making me feel pressured at all. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and all of its features. I used to drive a Nissan, but am extremely happy with my new Mazda and was completely satisfied with my experience at the dealership. Bill was able to help me get in the car I wanted for the price I could afford - through a lot of effort on his part and the rest of the team at Faulkner Mazda. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Bill in particular for his outstanding service.

William Leaman

lmensah87
4/17/2015

"Great Service"

This dealership provided best service during my time with them. Salesman (Bill Leaman) was very friendly and gave me an excellent deal than I expected.

Bill Leaman

Crickykins
4/01/2015

"You want an AMAZING buying experience? Search no further!"

This was my very first time buying a car and the service and selection I received was outstanding! My salesman, David Fasoline, knew the inns and outs of every car I looked at before I bought. He knew his facts thoroughly and in a professional manner was able to answer every question directed at him. (He also did a superb job of comforting my nerves and slight cluelessness with being a first time buyer) I was able to afford an outstanding car at a wonderful price, and David really treated me like family through the whole experience. The fellow who took care of my finances at the dealership was Matt Rathbun, he was quite professional and courteous in his explanations and execution to wrap up the deal. Fantastic gentleman who knows his business well. The general staff buzzing around the showroom floor were attentive to my needs while I was waiting for my appointment. They offered beverages and casual conversation while I waited. I will return to this dealership for any and all future needs of my vehicle, because I know it will be well taken care of. I love my Mazda3! Thank you so much!

Domescudero
3/25/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

I should start by saying THANK YOU! I had nothing but a good experience here and I would recommend this dealership to anyone! Buying my first car made me extremely nervous, thinking my dealer would just look at me like a commission check! Totally opposite, Jose made my experience one to remember! Love my car! TY!

WCEMR
3/17/2015

"David Fasoline...Nice and knowledgeable...5 stars"

Our salesman, David Fasoline, was very pleasant and knowledgeable. He made the transaction smooth and effortless. My wife and I feel we received a great car for a fair price. The only other person we dealt with was the finance person, Matt, who in his attempt to be humorous, came off a little disrespectful and rude to my wife. All in All it was a pleasant experience and would recommend you ask for David.

Annie
3/14/2015

"Fantastic Experience"

This is my third time leasing with Faulkner Mazda !! Renee was fabulous as my sales person and I will always recommend her to my family and friends because I know she will provide superior support and make the whole buying process totally enjoyable. I love my new CX-5.

mom of five
3/08/2015

"What took us so long?"

After waiting ten years to purchase a new vehicle, we were a bit hesitant. Our last experience was not a great one, so the fear of having yet another bad experience was still fresh after all these years. However, we were referred to Renee by Al Frankenfield, who said she would be trustworthy and helpful. We met with her on a cold, snowy Saturday looking for a previously owned vehicle, and by the following week, we were leasing a brand new 2015 Mazda CX-9. She was always quick to email us back when we had questions and also there to answer our calls when we had even more questions. The transaction was quick, and Matt, in finance, seemed to be a very nice young man who knew his job well. We are now driving our CX-9 proudly, in hopes that one day we will buy it out at the residual price and walk away feeling completely satisfied. I also wanted to add that the dealership was very clean and bright, even on a snowy winter day. Thank you Faulkner and thank you Al and Renee.

Al Frankenfield Matt Rathbun

Amber
2/27/2015

"Amazing service "

This is my second time leasing from Mazda and I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. Renee Fargason is amazing at what she does and made me feel so comfortable with the choice I made. Her friendliness and warm welcoming makes you feel like you've own her forever. Matt Rathbun also helped me with everything and he was so nice and explained everything perfectly for me. Everyone in my family has Mazdas and I don't think I'll ever get a different car!

j&j
2/27/2015

"new Mazda 6 from Renee"

Renee was friendly and very helpful. She knows the product and the inventory well, and she helped us select the right car. She has a congenial manner, and lets you know that she values your business without being pushy. Overall, a very pleasant experience. Thanks Renee!

Reviews of David Fasoline