Feldman Chevrolet of Lansing

Lansing, Michigan 48912
Feldman Chevrolet of Lansing Info

Lynne54
1/19/2016

" A great buying experience"

Kris, my sales person was great to work with. He didn't pressure me into buying a new car. And didn't over backwards assisting me with the used car that I did buy. Everyone was extremely attentive to my needs and making sure I was comfortable. I will definitely recommend anyone to purchase a car from them.

Kris Dowdy

Frankie
1/19/2016

"High Integrity and exceptional customer service"

We were looking for a car for our son in college and we found a vehicle online. Then drove out to see the car and met with Jamie. She was more than helpful in answering questions and such a pleasure to work with. I would recommend everyone to do business with this company. We are happy to have met such great people and know our son will be in a vehicle that will be safe and reliable.

Jamie Lepard

Alynn
1/18/2016

"Jamie is amazing. Great service!"

Got an amazing deal and Jamie was awesome to deal with, not to mention super funny. Made our time there so much better. Thanks Jamie, you rock!

Jamie

1/13/2016

"amazing"

staff was awsome. did more than enough to make sure I was a satisfied customer. Jamie went out of her way for me every step of the way

Jamie lepard

Sparty
1/13/2016

"Great People and Great Service"

Once again the staff at Bud Kouts and now Feldman hit it out of the park. I got the truck (2016 Colorado) I wanted and at a great price. Jamie Lepard and Shaun Glasscock were wonderful professionals every step of the way. I also have to give my friend Dick Iding a big thank you for helping make this a great deal. Thanks to all of you.

Jamie Lepard, Shaun Glasscock

MynewZ71
1/12/2016

"Chuck Perry and the Team put me in what I wanted"

I had been to a few other dealers in town and was just not happy with the service. I was told 3 times the truck I want could not be fit into my price. They all wanted me to just settle for 2015 model that really didn't want. I had stopped in to this dealership expecting the same lip service an run around. Chuck Perry came out to great me an I told him exactly what I thought about my experience up to this point and what I wanted. He did not hesitate to show me the truck 2016 Z71 I wanted an without pressure of lets go see what we have to work with first. At deal time I did not feel pressure or frustration as I have many times at many other dealerships. I really laid out what I wanted and what I could pay. With very little back & forth between Chuck and the sales manager we got the deal done painlessly. I will an have recommended others including my father to stop in an see if they get a good deal with no head ache like I did. Thank you to Chuck an everyone who made it happen. Please continue to give the service every customer deserves rather buying or kicking tires.

Chuck Perry

Roland Jackson
1/08/2016

"The sales team went above and beyond."

This was the best Experience I have had purchasing a new vehicle. I would use this dealership again. The staff was very helpful and friendly.

sebringm
1/08/2016

"Gentlemen went above and beyond"

Overall expierence was above and beyond. Kris Dowdy was so helpful from start to finish. Super personable and really helped me out anyway he could. I'm so happy with my car and my expierence. He even helped me set up my sync. Thanks again kris.

Kris Dowdy

Tulip9572
1/07/2016

"Everone was exceptional, especially Jamie Lepard."

The dealership met all of my needs and was extremely friendly. Jamie went out of her way to find the exact vehicle I was looking for and in my price range. I'm so happy about my new Chevy Malibu!

Jamie Lepard and the finance guy Pat. They were great to work with

rob, chicago IL
1/04/2016

"I had a great car buying experience"

I absolutely hate buying cars, mainly because of pushy car salesmen. I had a great experience finding our dream car at a very reasonable price. Jaime didn't waste our time trying to price haggle us. She was very polite and respectful. There were a couple follow up items we addressed after the purchase and Jamie dealt with all of them very timely, and kept us up to date with the status of the follow up items. Overall, I was very happy and would recommend working with Jaime.

Jamie Lepard