Feldman Chevrolet of Lansing

Lansing, Michigan 48912
Feldman Chevrolet of Lansing Info

monsin
8/11/2016

"First time leasing a vehicle..."

Corey Mahoney is who you want to see when you come to Feldman. He was wonderful! Still is as I continue to call him with questions. He is knowledgable, respectful of my time and accommodated my son since he's usually with me. He goes out of his way to make sure I'm happy and have all my questions answered. He also found me the best deal for the car I was looking at which included an upgrade. I am VERY pleased with my decision to stop in to Feldman. Thanks Corey!!!

clarklu13
8/09/2016

"good review"

everyone was very nice and helpful. Especially Jamie Lepard. No hassles, it was easy to buy a car at Feldman. I am looking forward to my oil changes and tire rotations.

Jamie Lepard

trish1942
8/08/2016

"Wonderfull car buying experience"

We leased our 2017 equinox from Corey Mahoney at Feldman Chevrolet, he was very professional and went above and beyond to help us learn all the features on our new SUV. We enjoyed working with him and will continue to do future business with him.

lkristinwood
8/08/2016

"First Time Leasing Experience "

Feldman's got me into a 2017 Equinox, and it's seriously perfect for me! I was scared and nervous to lease a vehicle, and after only having it a week I received some paint damage. Mike in the body shop was nothing more than on top of his game when it came to writing an estimate, and thankfully with the help of my sales agent Evan, and sales manager Bill I was reassured that my smart lease platinum coverage (extended warranty) would cover the damage. They whole team has been nothing more but helpful in answering my questions and returning my phone calls in a timely manner. Your happiness is definitely a priority here!

Evan Eddy, Mike McDowell, Bill G, and Doug

Chazz Rienhold

"Great service!"

Very welcoming staff and very knowledgeable. Sam Eddy brought down two cars from another location for me to test drive. Ended up buying the second one and very happy with Feldman and Sam.

Sam eddy

Dee22
8/06/2016

"Awesome "

I had a Great Experience at Feldman Chevrolet. THEY WERE VERY ATTENTIVE AND THEY WERE ENJOYABLE TO SPEND TIME WITH.I WILL COME BACK AGAIN.

Sam Eddy

Todd
8/05/2016

"Corey is the man to see"

Corey went above and beyond. I have purchased 2 used vehicles from him and he always exceeded my expectations. He is a no pressure salesman and I greatly appreciate that.

Ancarlone

"Excellent service!"

I recently traded my 2012 Chevy Cruze in and got a new 2016 lease. My experience at Feldman was great from the minute I walked in. Corey Mahoney helped find the best option that fit my budget. He was very informative and didn't have pushy sales motive. I would highly recommend visiting Corey!

Angela9110

"Car Lease"

Sam Eddy was wonderful! I was nervous about leasing a car for the first but Sam really helped make me feel comfortable about my choice! I am so happy with my car and appreciate all that Sam did for me! I would highly recommend him!

Sam Eddy

KellQE
8/05/2016

"Helpful to a First Time Buyer!"

Jamie was wonderful. She made me feel very comfortable and was patient answering all of my questions. Jamie was respectful and easy to get a long with all at once. I love my new Trax!

Jamie LePard