Feldman Chevrolet of Lansing

Lansing, Michigan 48912
Feldman Chevrolet of Lansing Info

Amy'Re
9/21/2016

"Jamie and Shawn were Great"

A friend and co-worker recommended that we head to Feldman Chevrolet when he heard we were looking for a car. We were so glad that we did. Jamie did a wonderful job and found us the perfect car. Shawn did a great job explaining our options to buy or lease. We got a great new car at a great price. Very friendly, helpful, with caring and considerate follow-up. Excellent experience.

Jamie LePard and Shawn Hensley

ISPEAKMYMIND
9/07/2016

"Awesome Service and I am a return Customer"

They are awesome, spend time with you informing you of all the features, bells and whistles. Helpful with anything and everything. I will be returning AGAIN. And yes I am referring all friends and family to Jamie Lepard. Lisa Rancour

Jamie Lepard - Denise Gipson- Service that prepared my new vehicle were awesome.

KWilliams
8/25/2016

"Excellent Experience"

I worked with Jamie who was very friendly and helpful. There was no pressure, no rush, and a very calm environment. I would look forward to working with her again and I would highly recommend Feldman.

Jamie Lepard

monsin
8/11/2016

"First time leasing a vehicle..."

Corey Mahoney is who you want to see when you come to Feldman. He was wonderful! Still is as I continue to call him with questions. He is knowledgable, respectful of my time and accommodated my son since he's usually with me. He goes out of his way to make sure I'm happy and have all my questions answered. He also found me the best deal for the car I was looking at which included an upgrade. I am VERY pleased with my decision to stop in to Feldman. Thanks Corey!!!

clarklu13
8/09/2016

"good review"

everyone was very nice and helpful. Especially Jamie Lepard. No hassles, it was easy to buy a car at Feldman. I am looking forward to my oil changes and tire rotations.

Jamie Lepard

trish1942
8/08/2016

"Wonderfull car buying experience"

We leased our 2017 equinox from Corey Mahoney at Feldman Chevrolet, he was very professional and went above and beyond to help us learn all the features on our new SUV. We enjoyed working with him and will continue to do future business with him.

lkristinwood
8/08/2016

"First Time Leasing Experience "

Feldman's got me into a 2017 Equinox, and it's seriously perfect for me! I was scared and nervous to lease a vehicle, and after only having it a week I received some paint damage. Mike in the body shop was nothing more than on top of his game when it came to writing an estimate, and thankfully with the help of my sales agent Evan, and sales manager Bill I was reassured that my smart lease platinum coverage (extended warranty) would cover the damage. They whole team has been nothing more but helpful in answering my questions and returning my phone calls in a timely manner. Your happiness is definitely a priority here!

Evan Eddy, Mike McDowell, Bill G, and Doug

Chazz Rienhold

"Great service!"

Very welcoming staff and very knowledgeable. Sam Eddy brought down two cars from another location for me to test drive. Ended up buying the second one and very happy with Feldman and Sam.

Sam eddy

Dee22
8/06/2016

"Awesome "

I had a Great Experience at Feldman Chevrolet. THEY WERE VERY ATTENTIVE AND THEY WERE ENJOYABLE TO SPEND TIME WITH.I WILL COME BACK AGAIN.

Sam Eddy

Todd
8/05/2016

"Corey is the man to see"

Corey went above and beyond. I have purchased 2 used vehicles from him and he always exceeded my expectations. He is a no pressure salesman and I greatly appreciate that.