Feldman Chevrolet of Lansing

Lansing, Michigan 48912
Feldman Chevrolet of Lansing Info

Buick Brat
4/17/2016

"A forced car buying decision turned out for the best "

This was actually last August: my 2007 Malibu got totaled when a lawn service (read: big, and pulling a trailer) truck swerved into me and I was suddenly faced with having to go car shopping (just when I thought I was done with car payments for a while). On my second visit to Kouts/Feldman, a 2011 Malibu was just coming in; and Chuck Perry helped me snag it, then went the extra mile finding and programming a key fob and helping me get started with the electronics. When I've been back in the dealership for service, we always have a chat. And I LOVE my new to me Malibu with the sunroof! It was a blow to my wallet (and my back) to have been hit hard enough to total the old car, but everything turned out okay. Thanks Chuck and crew!

Chuck Perry, Jamie

debi5178984669
3/02/2016

"Chuck Perry is the sales person to go to"

My experience with Feldman Chevrolet was GREAT, Chuck Perry is the sales person you need to go to!!, he was kind, courteous and professional. He went above and beyond his job to see to it I was satisfied and understood everything that was explained to me about my 2016 Malibu, my experience was a great experience and I would suggest to anyone purchasing or leasing a car to go to Feldman Chevrolet. Feldman Chevrolet is built on integrity and honesty and they stand by what they say. I'm so glad I chose Feldman Chevrolet, I love my 2016 Malibu. I also spoke to Randy the Sales Manager, he was just as thorough and he was patient, kind and also very courteous, I would give my experience with Feldman Chevrolet an A++

Chuck Perry, Randy V.

John
2/26/2016

"Chuck Perry is the one to see for a great deal!"

Very curtious and works hard to give the best deal possible. You w I'll not be disappointed by stopping at Feldmans and talking to Chuck Perry.

Retired 'n lovin' it!
2/26/2016

"Chuck Perry is the best!"

We have now purchased two vehicles at this dealership with Chuck Perry as our salesman and are extremely pleased. Chuck is honest, friendly and no high pressure to make a sale. He has been most helpful in getting us just the right vehicle for our needs. We will always go back to Chuck and Feldman for our future vehicle needs.

JD
2/26/2016

"Chuck Perry is where I will always start next car search"

Chuck was the first dealer I experienced who had my interests foremost. He took the time and due diligence to find the car I wanted and not just one he wanted to sell me. He listened to what I wanted and didn't try and "upsell" me which drives me crazy. He made sure the car I selected was the perfect fit for my needs. Chuck will be my first stop the next time I go in search of buying a vehicle.

blessedgrama48
2/26/2016

"Honest, Fair& full of Integrity !"

At my young age of 67, after calling Feldman Chevrolet(formerly Bud Kouts) The best guidance , service & overall kindness was doing business with Chuck Perry. I was blessed with sheer grace and favor as I leased a 2016 Chevy Cruze my 1st new car in my life. I assure anyone you can trust your searches and purchases in his capable hands. In HE who is the Way, the Truth & the Life... I remain Mari-Abigail DyQues

Randy& all the closing staff KUDOS!!!

Lynne54
1/19/2016

" A great buying experience"

Kris, my sales person was great to work with. He didn't pressure me into buying a new car. And didn't over backwards assisting me with the used car that I did buy. Everyone was extremely attentive to my needs and making sure I was comfortable. I will definitely recommend anyone to purchase a car from them.

Kris Dowdy

Frankie
1/19/2016

"High Integrity and exceptional customer service"

We were looking for a car for our son in college and we found a vehicle online. Then drove out to see the car and met with Jamie. She was more than helpful in answering questions and such a pleasure to work with. I would recommend everyone to do business with this company. We are happy to have met such great people and know our son will be in a vehicle that will be safe and reliable.

Jamie Lepard

Alynn
1/18/2016

"Jamie is amazing. Great service!"

Got an amazing deal and Jamie was awesome to deal with, not to mention super funny. Made our time there so much better. Thanks Jamie, you rock!

Jamie

1/13/2016

"amazing"

staff was awsome. did more than enough to make sure I was a satisfied customer. Jamie went out of her way for me every step of the way

Jamie lepard