Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz

Greg Clark, Mercedes Benz Sales , Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz

Greg Clark

Mercedes Benz Sales

August 23, 2017

"Need a Mercedes-Benz go see the Feldmann Family"

- Anorth1220

From c class to s class Feldmann's has been there for my family! Great service! Friendly people! Honest people! Won't buy a Mercedes again unless it is from Feldmann's! Thank-you Joe Julie Idaliz Popp and Lamont! John and Jeff are also great with my family and I in service! North family

Jeff Wilson
Other Employees : Lamont Fondern

August 17, 2017

"Visit to Mercedes "

- Cmitch1017

First things first is I am a die hard Cadillac fan but when I stopped into the Feldmann's dealership( I was referred to see Ms. Garcia) to compare Mercedes to Cadillac I was first impressed by the dealerships presentation and friendliness. I then met Ms. Garcia who answered every single one of my questions without hesitation with a knowledgeable and energetic answer! I was thoroughly impressed. I will be bringing my business to Feldmann's and Ms. Garcia going forward and recommending any friends and family to her as well! Thank you so much Veronica !

Veronica Garcia

August 17, 2017

"Another Great Experience with Don Harvey"

- Donna

We decided to replace our older Mercedes and Don helped us yet again. The experience was great, Don is a very nice person and made the process painless. This is our third car he has sold us. Thanks Don!

Don Harvey