Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz

Finanace Manager

February 20, 2017

"Excellent Buying Experience"

- Gary A Mainor

Feldmann is a great dealership--providing excellent service. My most recent car buying experience was with Calvin "CJ". He was terrific--very helpful and thorough during the entire process! And I love the car--the GLA 250 is a pleasure to drive. All with outstanding Mercedes engineering.

February 16, 2017

"Calvin "Cj" is the best car salesman I've ever had"

- Jwest612

If you're in the market for a new car, go to Feldmann's Imports & ask for Cj. Cj not only listened to everything I wanted, he also made me feel comfortable asking all my questions, worked with my schedule & made my experience really enjoyable. He made the process so easy, I ended up buying 2 cars from him!

February 10, 2017

"Excellent Service Experience"

- Skyking

This week I had my Mercedes-Benz serviced at Feldmann's Imports. My service advisor, Mr. Jeff Wilson, met me and checked the vehicle in. He reviewed the vehicle's history, and what would be completed for the required maintenance. The car was finished at the time Jeff specified and after paying, I was on my way. I really appreciate Jeff keeping me on schedule and his efficient use of my time. The car was washed and cleaned inside. Thanks Jeff, you are a professional.

New 2016 Mercedes-Benz C Class, $43060