Ferrari of San Francisco

Mark Paddack

June 14, 2017

"Excellent "

- Norcal

From start to finish the experience was professional and pleasant. On my initial visit James explained the model differences , cost and timing on getting my new vehicle. When my car came in the finance department got me in and out, which is important to me. Much quicker thenMarin Mercedes. Tom McAfee finished the process by delivering my car and going over the workings and functions. I never felt rushed by him. He set up my phone and radio and the car was clean and waxed on deliver. So far I couldn't be happier. An all around great crew. I would highly recommend the dealership

Tom McAfee

June 02, 2017

"Personalized service that is above what's anticipated."

- F458Spider

I've had the good fortune to make many car purchases over the years, including now my fourth Ferrari. My experience with Ferrari SF was more personalized, which made the experience more special. I had the pleasure of working with four different Ferrari SF staff and each interaction affirmed my conclusion: It's all about the customer experience and making it special. Thank you!

Deanna Cross
Other Employees : Steve: Service Mgr.

June 01, 2017

"The best experience I have ever had purchasing an automobile"

- Vroom

I just recently purchased a Ferrari from your dealership. I worked from start to finish with Mirsonia Troedel. The car is fantastic! It was beautifully prepped for shipment to me and every detail was covered. My experience throughout the process was flawless. Mirsonia went beyond measure to make everything perfect and put my mind at such ease. She is the consummate professional. Her handling of every detail was precise, thorough and always with such enthusiasm and respect. Her knowledge of the product, company, etc. was outstanding. 5 star in the truest sense! Mirsonia is a great asset to your franchise. Job well done to Ferrari of San Francisco and Mirsonia!

Used 2012 Ferrari 458 Italia, $205000