Ferrari of San Francisco

Steve Caria

Tom McAfee, Sales Consultant, Ferrari of San Francisco

Tom McAfee

February 03, 2017

"The Best Ferrari Dealer"

- Ferrari F12 Owner

I have dealt with (4) Ferrari USA dealerships, and Ferrari of San Francisco is miles above the the arrogance and other objectionable behaviors of the other (3). The Salesperson, Steve Caria and Sales Director, James Chou were each extremely helpful, friendly, took the time to answer all my questions, and made my 2,500 mile visit very pleasant. My resulting ease with each of their straightforwardness and honesty "sealed the deal". So if anyone is looking to purchase a Ferrari, I would recommend Ferrari of San Francisco first, among all US dealers.

January 28, 2017

"The purchase of my 1st Ferrari "

- Rowley1962

Visiting the San Francisco Ferrari facility was not only pleasant to the eye, but the professional, thoughtful and kind service given by the staff was beyond what I'd ever experienced before from any company. Definitely not you're ordinary experience, nor your ordinary automotive dealership. I was more than happy with the service and comprehensive knowledge that was shared with me when purchasing my car. I'd not only purchase additional cars from this dealership, I'd be happy to pass along referrals to this great group of Ferrari specialist. A very special thanks to, Mirsonia for making this purchase not only special to me, but one I'll always remember and cherish. Thanks very much! Jim Crowley

January 05, 2017

"Exemplary dealership"

- GE

I've purchased multiple new Ferraris, as well as sold several through their consignment program, and have had only uniformly great experiences on all occasions. All of the staff work closely together to provide the consummate car-buying, and selling, experience. Special kudos to Jeff Harley for his unfailing dedication to the customer, wide-ranging automotive knowledge and Ferrari expertise. Highest Recommendations!

New 2016 Maserati GranTurismo, $106800