Fitzgerald Buick GMC Rockville

Jason Watts, Sales Associate, Fitzgerald Buick GMC Rockville

Jason Watts

Sales Associate

March 23, 2017

"Great service for my car"

- marial

I was very pleased with the service they provided me. My car got fixed fast and explained everything to me. I would recommend them highly!

June 16, 2016

"Great experience"

- c white

Ashley Kirksey is a great car salesman. He mad me feel real comfortable when it came to looking for cars without any pressure like some car salesman. He had a great personality and knows his car research.

April 05, 2016

"Superior Service"

- Shannon C Stephens

Mr. John Pickens & Mr. Doug Smith, My wife and I write this letter to express our sincere gratitude for your professional and friendly help during our times of trouble with our Buick Verano. While we were traveling, I noticed a smell of scalding coolant and upon inspection; I discovered that there was a leak in our radiator hose. I tried to go to a parts store to replace this hose myself, but because the car is new, they did not stock it. As luck would have it, I looked across the parking lot, down the hill and saw Fitzgerald Buick GMC. I was impressed at how quickly Mr. Pickens greeted me and began trying to help me, but I was desperate when I was told that my car could not be looked at until the next day, as it was already late in the afternoon. After explaining that I was on my home to South Carolina and did not live locally, immediate attention was provided to me and my vehicle was inspected. The part was not in inventory, but Mr. Pickens suggested I get a hotel room nearby. I really could not afford a room, but had no other choice. Mr. Doug Smith, after determining that the only thing wrong with the vehicle was the radiator hose, he confidently reassured me that the part would be found, delivered, and repaired quickly. My desperation turned to relief when I was informed that they could have the part expressed mailed and have me back on the road before noon the next day. I very rarely take my vehicles to the dealership for repair work, due to the cost, but John and Doug have renewed my faith in trusting dealership maintenance. “You can expect to be treated with Honesty, Respect, and Dignity...that's the FitzWay!” This is more than a moto, it is the truth. Mr. John Pickens and Mr. Doug Smith truly helped me with their professional, knowledgeable, and friendly service. Thank you.

New 2017 GMC Terrain, $28240

• Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations