Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep

Good

Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep

Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep Info
About Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep

Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our dealership today at 28253 US HWY 19 North to see for yourself!

About Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep

• Childrens Playroom at some locations
  • Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations
DawnRenner
10/21/2014

"Great Buying Experience."

Purchased a Jeep Wrangler today. My salesperson was Dane. He took the time to listen to what I was looking for in a Jeep and immediately knew which ones on the lot would work for me. He answered a ton of questions and didn't seem to mind when I dragged him out on THREE test drives!!! This was my first new car and I wanted to feel confident about this purchase. I was having trouble deciding on which Jeep to buy and Dane instinctively knew when to give me a few moments of quiet to gather my thoughts. He was perfect. Soon after, I was introduced to Bo to finalize my purchase. Bo was great and took the time to explain each document as I signed it. He also was patient because I insisted on reading all of the fine print. Overall I am very happy with my experience at Fitzgerald- I found exactly what I wanted for a great price from great people with no hassles. D. Renner

October 29, 2014

Thanks for posting. We will pass on your kind words to Dane and the team here at FitzMall Chrysler. We are glad that you had a nice experience and please do not hesitate to contact us for anything. Thanks again.

Brian Dennison
10/15/2014

"Best Jeep dealer around"

Bought a new Jeep there yesterday, very good at matching other dealer pricing. Had the vehicle ready to go and didn't try to pressure me into buying other unnecessary options. I spoke with every Jeep dealer in a 30 mile radius

Phil Vacca

October 29, 2014

Thanks for the awesome rating; we appreciate that! I'm glad it was a nice experience and we hope you are enjoying the new Jeep! Thanks again!

georgezons
3/18/2014

"I live in NY and have a home in Florida. In January 2013,..."

I live in NY and have a home in Florida. In January 2013, I decided to trade in my 2002 Corvette for a new Chrysler 300C. Shawn Cameron was my sales person and I couldn't ask for a better transaction with my trade and purchase. This gentleman went above and beyond his efforts to make my purchase a great experience. He even assisted in prepping my car for delivery. He should be commended for his professional attitude and customer satisfaction. This is why I give this rating. Would I recommend Fitzgerald's? Without question I would. In addition, the service department is great as well. Jamie Berger was excellent. George Zammit

May 29, 2014

Thanks, enjoy your new 300 C. It really is a great vehicle!

nomadevans
2/25/2014

"My new wife and I had been contemplating the purchase of..."

My new wife and I had been contemplating the purchase of a new vehicle for a few months; and by nature, I am very difficult to please when it comes to buying a car. This is because most car sales people (from my past experiences) do not actively listen to a customer's needs. For some reason, they will do "everything it takes" to get more money (for themselves). No one seems to be into relationship building (call me old-fashioned). I must admit, although I had a fairly good vibe from perusing the website, I still kept my guard up. My wife and I arrived at the store, were both welcomed by Joyce; and she did the single-most important thing anyone in sales would dare emulate - pay attention (go figure). She was so sincerely attentive that I almost forgot we were in a car dealership. Before long, we were introduced to Bo. All I have to say is, I can smell BS from a barn in the next county, and there was now sign of cattle in the showroom. He took over the reigns and proceeded to do the unthinkable - listen AND deliver. My wife and I already had a certain figure in mind for our budget. Though our monthly payments were topped out, we couldn't be happier with the interest rate for our financing - a whopping 1.9%! I must add, both Joyce and Bo stayed well beyond the regular business hours on a Saturday (who does that?) just so we could drive home in our brand-new 2014 Chrysler 300! Impressed doesn't begin to define our opinion of the staff - period. I somehow believe that our experience would have been similar, were we assisted by any other associate. Thank you Joyce & Bo ..we'll be back! Evans & Shana Harrington

May 29, 2014

It's great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! It's also great to know that it's an experience you'd recommend for friends and family as well. We couldn't ask for nicer comments and we thank you for taking the time to share it!

Petermaccio
5/29/2013

"Friendly pleasant cheerful service. Car is always clean..."

Friendly pleasant cheerful service. Car is always clean on pickup. Would recommend taking any brand car there. Nice clean dealership. Very knowledgable staff that answers all your questions.

August 29, 2013

It's great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! It's also great to know that it's an experience you'd recommend for friends and family as well. We couldn't ask nicer comments and we thank you for taking the time to share it!

vegada10
4/27/2013

"This is by far the best dealership I have ever been to!..."

This is by far the best dealership I have ever been to! Everyone is so professional and service oriented. Top notch place. Highly recommend A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Service Professionals

jaynmaryb
4/17/2013

"I came to this dealership a few months back in hopes of..."

I came to this dealership a few months back in hopes of determining what vehicle I wanted to eliminate off my list of choices I had set for myself and my family. While browsing outside, a very nice Salesperson named Joyce helped me. She spent most of the day helping me decide what I was looking for. I had a wish list of color, trim and manual transmission on my list and didn't find exactly what I was looking for. She did find my jeep, but it was at another dealership 150 miles away and would not negotiate a dealer trade with them. I had to purchase my jeep from another dealer to get what I wanted. :( I wanted her to get the commission since she spent so much time helping along the way. So, now it's time for my first oil change and wanted to return the favor of her time to the service department. I am also having a small issue with the transmission and wanted it checked out since it's under warranty. From the minute I walked in, the environment did not feel friendly. I was passed on to the "service manager" from one of the other service advisors due to the technicality of my warranty issue. He told me that I would have to leave my only vehicle with him for 3-5 days so they could "diagnose" my problem and during that time he would be happy to get me a rental at $35 dollars a day. I have NEVER had to get a rental while my vehicle was under warranty, usually there were arrangements like shuttle service or a loaner that would have been negotiated to help me. He proceeded to tell me that no dealership offers "loaners" ever. I told him: "Not to be rude, but you are incredibly uninformed". That's when the patronizing got even worse. Just because I am a woman does not mean I don't know anything about cars or dealerships. My husband used to work for a jeep dealership and I have had some schooling in automotive technologies. Now really?! So after him treating me horribly, I made the decision to not ever do business with them and proceeded to walk out the door and on the way out, Doug Wilder had the audacity to say, "It's been my pleasure!" His pleasure what, treating me total disrespect and patronizing me the whole time?! It took every ounce of self control to not turn around. If this is how you treat clients that are trying to bring you business, you have no business being in business. I do intend to follow up with the store manager who conveniently is out of town for another 6 days and the assistant manager is off today as well. Is there any managers there making sure the place is falling apart?!.........

Doug Wilder

April 22, 2013

Thank you for making us aware of this. It is true that Chrysler/Jeep does not cover alternate transportation for warranty repairs. We do also appreciate your kind words concerning Joyce.

Carbuyerfl
12/05/2012

"I have bought 1 new and 2 used cars from Fitzgerald, I..."

I have bought 1 new and 2 used cars from Fitzgerald, I would recommend them to everyone. From start to finish, the buying process is the easiest and fastest I have experienced from the 10+ cars I have bought over the last 15 years. The service department is top notch, the service writers are really knowledgeable and the technicians care for your car as if it was there own. Definitely worth the drive to work with a dealer who cares about more than just making a profit, they have made me part of their family and I will be a customer of theirs for life.

Joyce

NPiacquaddio
6/09/2012

"Most horrible experience ever! If I could give 0 stars I..."

Most horrible experience ever! If I could give 0 stars I would. Brought my vehicle in to be serviced for problems with the A/C. I was told the evaporator needed to be replaced, 7 days later I was finally able to pick up my truck(after being told 2 days). My A/C was now blowing nice and cold seemed as though the problem had been fixed. Two days later my passenger side floor board was soaking wet- we are talking a puddle of water. My boyfriend got most of the water out with a shopvac and I brought it back in on a Monday morning. They told me they were sorry they would try to fix the problem and I would get a call. They gave me a 2nd rental car for during this process as well. As it ended up that they never replaced the seal for the evaporator housing. I got the truck back with the plastic they put on the seats and the paper that goes on the floor board stuffed under my seat and it was filthy. Plus the carpeting of the floor was still wet. So at this time I called to speak with the Manager of the Service department, Eric Coffee. He apologized and told me a tech had died over memorial day weekend and a different tech had to put my truck back together so he was not surprised to see my truck back there a few days later! I felt guilty even complaining at this point! He offered to have my truck executive detailed for free for the inconvenience. So again I dropped my truck off explained that my floor boards were still wet they said they would figure it out and give me a call as soon as they know anything. I was given a 3rd rental car from the dealership. Let me add that all three rental cars were filthy. Bird poop all over the outside of 2 of them, band-aid wrappers in the pocket of the door of one of the cars, dirty paper towels, taco bell hot sauce wrappers on the floor, sand, dirt, grass, you name it all over the floor boards of all 3 vehicles. The first car had a bubble in the tire once you got over 20 mph felt like it was going to blow out, the second rental car seemed to have a transmission problem hesitated and almost stalled out, and the 3rd car the service engine light was on when they drove the car up for me to drive away in! I waited in the rain while they reset it so I felt safe driving away in it(supposedly the gas cap was not tight, they never even opened the gas door but just reset the light). After waiting all day for the phone call that my vehicle was done, I called them. I was told they found the leak it was the drain pan, they fixed it, and now it is being detailed.... one more day and it should be done. I got the phone call to pick up my vehicle. Went to the dealership and I was so disappointed. The vehicle was no better than half way clean. Not near an executive detail that they claimed on the service sheet. There was dirt in the door jamb, dirt and dog hair still in the pockets of the door, they removed the spare tire and put it in wrong. The whole back part of the truck was not put back together and rattled as I drove away. Why they even touched the spare is beyond me the back of the SUV was not even wiped down. I brought all of this to Eric's attention (I was told he detailed it himself) He said it was a complimentary detail what do you expect? I can have it re-done on Monday if you would like. I however am done bringing my vehicle in to pick it up with new problems that never existed before. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, HORRIBLE ATTENTION TO DETAIL, HORRIBLE RENTAL VEHICLE SERVICE. DO NOT TAKE YOUR VEHICLE IN TO THIS DEALERSHIP!!

Eric Coffee

June 11, 2012

Thank you for making us aware of your situation. We understand that our Facebook team has already been in contact with you and we are looking into the matter on your behalf.

jcmercer
6/08/2012

"Purchased a used 2007 Town and Country from Fitzgerald..."

Purchased a used 2007 Town and Country from Fitzgerald Auto Mall. I live in Cape Coral and was able to work out the details over the phone and internet. When I arrived in Clearwater, everything was as promised and the sales and paperwork process were the best I have ever seen. Our salesman Steve Goodman was excellent and had prompt follow-up. Bo Morgan was tremendous with the financing, a true pleasure to speak with and get to know. We arrived late in the day and were out the door before 9pm. Would definitely recommend and buy another car from this dealership.

Steve Goodman, Bo Morgan