Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep

Bill  Perry, Service Consultant, Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep

Bill Perry

Service Consultant

June 12, 2017

"No muss. No fuss. Just a car. "

- TravelingPair

We tried to purchase a car at another dealership and got the runaround. You know, the gladhanding when you walk in the door that quickly devolves into waiting around. After about 20 minutes, we left and saw Fitzgerald Auto Malls on the way home and stopped in. See, we actually did want to buy a car. We just needed someone to sell us one and not give us the runaround. Pete Lopez was our salesman. He very briefly explained the upfront pricing. We told him what we were looking for and he let us test drive a few different options. We found exactly what we were looking for and we did a very quick no muss no fuss deal and drove off the lot with our car. Everyone was helpful and there was no pressure to buy, finance, add options, etc. No handwringing about anything. No running back and forth to a manager and making us wait. Overall it was a very positive experience and I would definitely go back.

Pete Lopez

May 27, 2017

"Outstanding!"

- rick tellis

This dealership’s Service Department is “Top Notch”! I really wasn’t looking forward to researching tires for my car… But the Service Manager, Jami took the time to research all of my options, and then update me with all the details such as warranty, brand and price. Talk about “Outstanding” customer service, professionalism and knowledge… this place had it all from the moment I pull into the service bay. From this experience, you've gained a loyal customer. A Huge Thank You To Jami And The Entire Team!

Jami M. Berger

May 17, 2017

"Absolutely Outstanding!"

- ChrisTompkins

One of the things that I hate most in life is buying a car. So much so, in fact, that I waited nearly to the last day on my lease to go to a dealership. I read some great things about Fitzgerald's online so I decided to stop in, and I was absolutely glad I did. Within two and a half hours, Pete Lopez had me in a brand new car at a price that I couldn't believe. There was no hard negotiations - they actually provide you the best value first and have it on the car! So instead of getting into a lower class car at $20K, they were able to get me in a luxury $38K for a lease that was only about $25 per month more - plus lots of extras in terms of service. If you HATE buying cars and always put it off - you got to come in and meet Pete and the team working around them. I never bought a car so fast, with so little stress. How they have their operations set up is the best. I don't think I could ever buy a car from anyone else in the future - they have made a loyal customer and treated me extremely well.

Other Employees : Pete Lopez

• Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations
Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep, Clearwater, FL, 33761