Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep

28253 US Highway 19 N,
Clearwater, Florida 33761
Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep Info
About Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep

Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our dealership today at 28253 US HWY 19 North to see for yourself!

About Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Childrens Playroom at some locations
  • Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations
gatorkid
7/09/2016

"Wow!!! We actually had FUN buying a Jeep Renegade"

Keith our salesperson was excellent. Everyone else was friendly and helpful to. Sean, the finance person ensured we understood everything and worked hard to find the perfect deal. Wayne was wonderful with our title situation (left it home ---- and since he lives nearby helped ensure two trips to the dealership would not be necessary... (Drove from Brooksville - and it was well worth the trip...

July 11, 2016

Thank you for making the trip! We are so happy to hear that you had such a pleasant visit with us, Enjoy your new ride!

Heather
4/08/2016

"Service"

I brought my car in for A/C and an engine light on Thursday April 7th. I was charged $300+ for diagnosis. I was informed the a/c compressor "was broken leaking a ton and that is what the smell is in the engine" and that to fix would be approx $900+, and "we don't have the part, will have to order". I was told I had a fuel line leak and that was the cause of engine light. Again approx $800+ to fix, and "we don't have part, will have to order". So, I inquired what about the coolant leak, could't that be a cause of engine light and the sweet smell from the engine? Was informed that there was no coolant leak, it is the fuel line causing the engine light and that the smell is the freon. I inquired about a freon smell, I thought freon had no smell. I also stated that I do not ever smell anything IN the car. I asked if I have air post my inspection/diagnosis, the girl didn't know so she said to answer all my questions, she will get mechanic. He said that currently there is air, but that I need to replace compressor in A/C. I asked if I may instead have a slow leak and that could possibly be fixed with that product that is put into the a/c and fills small holes, and was informed that question could not be answered. I also asked how I have air if compressor isn't working? No answer. I asked what am I being charged so much for the visit, and how much freon needed to be replaced. I was informed, " you are being charged for a diagnosis/exchange/charge and we don't know how much freon was in your car, he didn't tell me". I was not to leave until I signed their paperwork and made payment for >$300. So I paid, signed that I was unhappy and felt screwed. I do at least have air, and still have air 24 hours later in the car. I immediately took my car to a trusted mechanic in Dunedin, told him my experience and asked if he could take a look. As soon as he popped the hood, he told me, "you have a coolant leak, it is obvious, there is barely fluid in the coolant tank! Take a look yourself!" I did, and sure enough, barely any fluid in the tank. Cost me $160 to fix. I did not have the smell on the engine driving my car today. This experience has made me feel that the dealerships can not be trusted with service. I was also lightly approached by a salesman (while sitting in waiting area) who informed me the "New Pacificas are coming out soon". $300+ is a lot of money for a diagnosis. And then to take the car immediately to someone else that actually fixed a problem that I was told isn't the problem and for less, it maddening! After looking at your dealership site, I am surprised to see the service manager picture is the woman that was sitting next to the girl who was speaking with me. She never opted to help out or take over the conversation. The girl was as pleasant as could be, I was obviously not happy, which would be the job of the Manager/Jami to take on this conversation. Very disappointed.

April 18, 2016

Heather, I am glad we were able to speak about your concerns last week. I apologize we were unable to come to a mutual understanding regarding your recent experience with us. As always, we hope to be of service to you in the future.

toddhackett2015
8/17/2015

"The Best experience I have ever had buying a car!"

Patrick, Mindy, and Bo were fantastic.. I had been to several competing dealerships earlier in the day and dealt with the normal runaround you expect when buying a new car. Fitzgerald Jeep is a completely different story. No hard sell. Just honest, knowledgeable, professional human beings who are there to answer your questions and assist with making an informed decision. This is all because they do not work off of commission. What a novel idea! Patrick was extremely knowledgeable and walked me through every step of the way. Mindy then assisted with financing options that were available. Last but certainly not least, Bo assisted with finalizing all of the details. His only interest was to make sure I understood every option I had available before signing on the dotted line. I can't wait until my first service appointment so I can spend more time with everyone at Fitzgerald Jeep!!!

Pat Lawn

HRguru12
7/11/2015

"Great Experience"

Bo and Dane were a pleasure to work with. By the time we got to the dealership to start doing our paperwork, Bo already had everything ready to go for us so we were in and out! Great experience.

senaphy
5/28/2015

"Wonderful experience"

Best experience I could have ever hoped for. Everyone was extremely friendly and made me feel so comfortable. There was never any pressure and it was very apparent that they had my best interest in mind. It was exceptional service, and I love my Jeep! I highly, highly recommend.

Alvin

evapapsis
5/22/2015

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE!"

I had an AWESOME EXPERIENCE at Fitzgerald Jeep! Patrick , Mindy and Bo were the most professional and friendly sales personnel I have ever worked with. I was treated so nicely and I can't wait to go back and buy another vehicle from them for my daughter. There was no haggling and/or pressure of buying my NEW 2015 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT! I would recommend this dealership to everyone I know and to anyone who is looking for an exceptionally buying experience! They get 2 thumbs up from my entire family!

Pat Lawn

CLWBEAR
5/21/2015

"wasted 4 1/2 hours "

After talking and test driving and bringing my car there they tried to get it from me for less then half of what it is worth . All talk just to get me to that point !!!! So I just walked away . Please just be honest and don't wast peoples time and dont try to steal somebodies car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N/A Sales person was very good

May 26, 2015

We try not to access the value of a customers trade vehicles without seeing the vehicle ... when a customer insists we make every effort to accurately access the vehicles based on the information the customer gives us. We apologize for over accessing the value before seeing the vehicle.

JeepjeepGus
5/19/2015

"Very good service by Natalie Waterman and Bo Morgan"

Love my Jeep! I appreciate the good service form everyone there. I will recommend this dealership for sure. Look forward to future dealings with you.

Natalie Waterman

NavyGirl
5/12/2015

"Awesome!!!"

I actually contacted Dane Stuart from NY to arrange to purchase a new vehicle when I relocated to the Tampa area. This probably wasn’t the easiest sale Dane ever had, but he was awesome. He went above and beyond for me and found exactly what I wanted! This was the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. Everyone I’ve met at this dealership has been friendly and helpful. We actually just purchased a second Jeep from Dane because of our great experience. I would highly recommend this dealership, and I absolutely recommend Dane!!! Out of 5 stars, I would rate this dealership a 10!!!

yazooo
5/07/2015

"No pressure buying experince "

From start to finish it was a pleasant experience. would like to thank Joseph, my sales associate, Mindy, the sales manager, I believe i have her name correct and especially Bo Morgan the finance manager. By far the best car buying experience I've had. Regards, Philip Richardson P.S. God Bless you Bo

Reviews of Jami  Berger