Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep

28253 US Highway 19 N,
Clearwater, Florida 33761
Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep Info
About Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep

Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our dealership today at 28253 US HWY 19 North to see for yourself!

About Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep

• Childrens Playroom at some locations
  • Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations
evapapsis
5/22/2015

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE!"

I had an AWESOME EXPERIENCE at Fitzgerald Jeep! Patrick , Mindy and Bo were the most professional and friendly sales personnel I have ever worked with. I was treated so nicely and I can't wait to go back and buy another vehicle from them for my daughter. There was no haggling and/or pressure of buying my NEW 2015 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT! I would recommend this dealership to everyone I know and to anyone who is looking for an exceptionally buying experience! They get 2 thumbs up from my entire family!

JeepjeepGus
5/19/2015

"Very good service by Natalie Waterman and Bo Morgan"

Love my Jeep! I appreciate the good service form everyone there. I will recommend this dealership for sure. Look forward to future dealings with you.

Natalie Waterman

NavyGirl
5/12/2015

"Awesome!!!"

I actually contacted Dane Stuart from NY to arrange to purchase a new vehicle when I relocated to the Tampa area. This probably wasn’t the easiest sale Dane ever had, but he was awesome. He went above and beyond for me and found exactly what I wanted! This was the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. Everyone I’ve met at this dealership has been friendly and helpful. We actually just purchased a second Jeep from Dane because of our great experience. I would highly recommend this dealership, and I absolutely recommend Dane!!! Out of 5 stars, I would rate this dealership a 10!!!

yazooo
5/07/2015

"No pressure buying experince "

From start to finish it was a pleasant experience. would like to thank Joseph, my sales associate, Mindy, the sales manager, I believe i have her name correct and especially Bo Morgan the finance manager. By far the best car buying experience I've had. Regards, Philip Richardson P.S. God Bless you Bo

kaygus
4/29/2015

"My First Car"

I bought my first car here and it was great, Boe was very understanding and real and I got my dream car that I always wanted, it was the perfect color and the interior was amazing, I had to have it, although the waiting was very long at some points you had a great staff that was able to keep good conversations that made the time go by fast and made us feel comfortable, I would say this was a way better experience then any I have had with purchasing cars.

Natalie, Mini

Mike
3/27/2015

"Watch Yourself!!"

BEWARE!! Their web sites of used vehicles are confusing, so when Fitz Jeep said there were no problems of getting a truck from their dealer up the street was a LIE, I was delayed of even getting "friends & family" pricing while letting other vehicles passed me by. Then was told that the manager up the street did not want to let the truck go for that price!! That there were only 5 trucks in the county?! Used trucks?! ANOTHER nice lie! They wanted me to pay retail for theirs & give me wholesale price for my trade. By the way ALL of this was done to me by TEXT! Really professional! I'm sure the GM Bob Smith would love to know that! Watch yourself here friends!

Alvin & Fitz Auto Mall Used Car Manager

March 27, 2015

We don't believe there is a way to resolve this one ... he ask for a $1,000 discount and offered to give us a 5star rating in return for the discount, we explained to him that we don't discount (negotiate). Thank You, Sue Monty Internet Director Fitzgerald Auto Malls 727-799-1800 ext 19311 sjmonty@mac.com sue@fitzmall.com

agibson
1/07/2015

"Great first new car experience!!"

I have been going back and forth on buying a new car for several months. Mine technically still runs, but at 16 years of age...it gets a little touch and go. I had narrowed it down to the Jeep Grand Cherokee (Altitude) and the Toyota 4-Runner Premium. Both very nice rides but with differences. In December, I was really getting into the final decision and new I would be making a selection within a month. I will leave the bad experiences at the bottom for whomever wants to read, but those (and there were a few others), is why I was so pleasantly surprised with my experience at Fitzgerald. After my bad Toyota experience (see below) I was almost about to give up on the idea of a new car and just limp along in my current car. I decided to go online and see the Jeeps that were nearby…and I was pleasantly surprised to see Fitzgerald’s had the exact vehicle I wanted. When I arrived, I had my armour up ready for the sales dragons, but Curt came up and greeted me with a nice laid back approach. We went for a test drive and again, it was nice easy conversation about the vehicle, the holidays, what I was looking for in a car, etc. Just conversation, not a laundry list of why it is the best ever and I need to buy it. We came back to the showroom and started the process answered more of my questions and it was all so smooth and easy. One of the managers Alvin was keeping me updated as to what was going on in the process, so I wasn't just left to wonder. Curt had to step out so I was transitioned to Dane came in. I say transitioned, becasue that is what it was...not a hand-off. Curt introduced me to Dane, and explained why he had to leave. Alvin came over and made sure I was aware of the transition and why there needed to be a change. Dane was great on the final walkthrough of the vehicle, answering my questions along the way with all the fun technical thingies not present in cars 16 years ago. Then of course when it came to the final financial paperwork, Bo was awesome. He stepped me through all the options, provide recommendations with a nice attitude of they are recommendations and you can take 'em or leave 'em...because it is your decision. Again there was no hard sell of "ohhh you have to buy this expensive warranty" it was an open frank conversation letting me know my options, how it impacted the price. I felt informed to make the best decision for me. This is the first new car I have ever purchased, and aside from balloons not falling from the ceiling and a band playing me off the lot, it was the best car experience I have ever had!! I would recommend this place to anyone looking to buy a Jeep!!! Just a few bad experiences prior to Fitzgerald which is why I was sooo pleasantly surprised. There was an Altitude version I liked at a dealer in Tampa, but my repeated comments of "I am not buying a car today...but am planning to in the next month" didn't seem to stick. Not only did he keep pressing about how he could change my mind, he actually brought someone else over to talk to me and I overheard him say "I've done everything I can to get her to buy today, perhaps you can change her mind". At that point I was pretty much done. The next closest place who had the vehicle I wanted was in Ft Myers (I just didn’t like it that much), so was leaning toward the 4-Runner since I knew someone who recently bought one, so I was going in as a referral. Long story short the guy wasnt there when I showed up (had to drive approx 45min to get there), was about 20min before someone came to help me, kept trying to get me to buy telling me "everyone says they're not buying today...but they do", then trying to get me to agree on a price - which ended up being on the base model and not the Premium...the response I got "not sure how that happened ...but here's the new price (up about 43k) and have you decided on a colour." I called to speak to the man I was referred to. I left a voice mail and I am still waiting to hear back.

January 15, 2015

Thanks for posting. I am glad to hear that you have had a good experience with FitzMall. Hope to see you in again soon.

DawnRenner
10/21/2014

"Great Buying Experience."

Purchased a Jeep Wrangler today. My salesperson was Dane. He took the time to listen to what I was looking for in a Jeep and immediately knew which ones on the lot would work for me. He answered a ton of questions and didn't seem to mind when I dragged him out on THREE test drives!!! This was my first new car and I wanted to feel confident about this purchase. I was having trouble deciding on which Jeep to buy and Dane instinctively knew when to give me a few moments of quiet to gather my thoughts. He was perfect. Soon after, I was introduced to Bo to finalize my purchase. Bo was great and took the time to explain each document as I signed it. He also was patient because I insisted on reading all of the fine print. Overall I am very happy with my experience at Fitzgerald- I found exactly what I wanted for a great price from great people with no hassles. D. Renner

October 29, 2014

Thanks for posting. We will pass on your kind words to Dane and the team here at FitzMall Chrysler. We are glad that you had a nice experience and please do not hesitate to contact us for anything. Thanks again.

Brian Dennison
10/15/2014

"Best Jeep dealer around"

Bought a new Jeep there yesterday, very good at matching other dealer pricing. Had the vehicle ready to go and didn't try to pressure me into buying other unnecessary options. I spoke with every Jeep dealer in a 30 mile radius

Phil Vacca

October 29, 2014

Thanks for the awesome rating; we appreciate that! I'm glad it was a nice experience and we hope you are enjoying the new Jeep! Thanks again!

georgezons
3/18/2014

"I live in NY and have a home in Florida. In January 2013,..."

I live in NY and have a home in Florida. In January 2013, I decided to trade in my 2002 Corvette for a new Chrysler 300C. Shawn Cameron was my sales person and I couldn't ask for a better transaction with my trade and purchase. This gentleman went above and beyond his efforts to make my purchase a great experience. He even assisted in prepping my car for delivery. He should be commended for his professional attitude and customer satisfaction. This is why I give this rating. Would I recommend Fitzgerald's? Without question I would. In addition, the service department is great as well. Jamie Berger was excellent. George Zammit

May 29, 2014

Thanks, enjoy your new 300 C. It really is a great vehicle!

Reviews of Bo  Morgan