Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep

28253 US Highway 19 N,
Clearwater, Florida 33761
Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep Info
About Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep

Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep always maintains competitive new and pre-owned inventories of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep vehicles. Staffed with experience sales representatives and top trained technicians, we're here to provide a fun, easy and valuable automotive shopping and service experience. Stop by our dealership today at 28253 US HWY 19 North to see for yourself!

About Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep

• Childrens Playroom at some locations
  • Lifetime Buyer Protection & Loaner Car Program Available
  • Free Child Safety Seat Inspections by appt. at most locations
  • Monthly Child Safety Seat Events
  • Online Service appointment scheduling
  • Financing available for car repairs
  • Shuttle service at most locations
toddhackett2015
8/17/2015

"The Best experience I have ever had buying a car!"

Patrick, Mindy, and Bo were fantastic.. I had been to several competing dealerships earlier in the day and dealt with the normal runaround you expect when buying a new car. Fitzgerald Jeep is a completely different story. No hard sell. Just honest, knowledgeable, professional human beings who are there to answer your questions and assist with making an informed decision. This is all because they do not work off of commission. What a novel idea! Patrick was extremely knowledgeable and walked me through every step of the way. Mindy then assisted with financing options that were available. Last but certainly not least, Bo assisted with finalizing all of the details. His only interest was to make sure I understood every option I had available before signing on the dotted line. I can't wait until my first service appointment so I can spend more time with everyone at Fitzgerald Jeep!!!

HRguru12
7/11/2015

"Great Experience"

Bo and Dane were a pleasure to work with. By the time we got to the dealership to start doing our paperwork, Bo already had everything ready to go for us so we were in and out! Great experience.

senaphy
5/28/2015

"Wonderful experience"

Best experience I could have ever hoped for. Everyone was extremely friendly and made me feel so comfortable. There was never any pressure and it was very apparent that they had my best interest in mind. It was exceptional service, and I love my Jeep! I highly, highly recommend.

Alvin

evapapsis
5/22/2015

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE!"

I had an AWESOME EXPERIENCE at Fitzgerald Jeep! Patrick , Mindy and Bo were the most professional and friendly sales personnel I have ever worked with. I was treated so nicely and I can't wait to go back and buy another vehicle from them for my daughter. There was no haggling and/or pressure of buying my NEW 2015 JEEP WRANGLER SPORT! I would recommend this dealership to everyone I know and to anyone who is looking for an exceptionally buying experience! They get 2 thumbs up from my entire family!

CLWBEAR
5/21/2015

"wasted 4 1/2 hours "

After talking and test driving and bringing my car there they tried to get it from me for less then half of what it is worth . All talk just to get me to that point !!!! So I just walked away . Please just be honest and don't wast peoples time and dont try to steal somebodies car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N/A Sales person was very good

Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

May 26, 2015

We try not to access the value of a customers trade vehicles without seeing the vehicle ... when a customer insists we make every effort to accurately access the vehicles based on the information the customer gives us. We apologize for over accessing the value before seeing the vehicle.

JeepjeepGus
5/19/2015

"Very good service by Natalie Waterman and Bo Morgan"

Love my Jeep! I appreciate the good service form everyone there. I will recommend this dealership for sure. Look forward to future dealings with you.

Natalie Waterman

NavyGirl
5/12/2015

"Awesome!!!"

I actually contacted Dane Stuart from NY to arrange to purchase a new vehicle when I relocated to the Tampa area. This probably wasn’t the easiest sale Dane ever had, but he was awesome. He went above and beyond for me and found exactly what I wanted! This was the best experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle. Everyone I’ve met at this dealership has been friendly and helpful. We actually just purchased a second Jeep from Dane because of our great experience. I would highly recommend this dealership, and I absolutely recommend Dane!!! Out of 5 stars, I would rate this dealership a 10!!!

yazooo
5/07/2015

"No pressure buying experince "

From start to finish it was a pleasant experience. would like to thank Joseph, my sales associate, Mindy, the sales manager, I believe i have her name correct and especially Bo Morgan the finance manager. By far the best car buying experience I've had. Regards, Philip Richardson P.S. God Bless you Bo

kaygus
4/29/2015

"My First Car"

I bought my first car here and it was great, Boe was very understanding and real and I got my dream car that I always wanted, it was the perfect color and the interior was amazing, I had to have it, although the waiting was very long at some points you had a great staff that was able to keep good conversations that made the time go by fast and made us feel comfortable, I would say this was a way better experience then any I have had with purchasing cars.

Natalie, Mini

Mike
3/27/2015

"Watch Yourself!!"

BEWARE!! Their web sites of used vehicles are confusing, so when Fitz Jeep said there were no problems of getting a truck from their dealer up the street was a LIE, I was delayed of even getting "friends & family" pricing while letting other vehicles passed me by. Then was told that the manager up the street did not want to let the truck go for that price!! That there were only 5 trucks in the county?! Used trucks?! ANOTHER nice lie! They wanted me to pay retail for theirs & give me wholesale price for my trade. By the way ALL of this was done to me by TEXT! Really professional! I'm sure the GM Bob Smith would love to know that! Watch yourself here friends!

Alvin & Fitz Auto Mall Used Car Manager

Fitzgerald's Countryside Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

March 27, 2015

We don't believe there is a way to resolve this one ... he ask for a $1,000 discount and offered to give us a 5star rating in return for the discount, we explained to him that we don't discount (negotiate). Thank You, Sue Monty Internet Director Fitzgerald Auto Malls 727-799-1800 ext 19311 sjmonty@mac.com sue@fitzmall.com

Reviews of Bo  Morgan