Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

Warner Robins, Georgia 31093
Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins Info

ServiceMatters
5/21/2016

"May 21, 2016: Awful wait time for basic oil change"

What awful service! I arrived at five Star Dodge at 8:57 AM for a complimentary basic oil change due to a previous service complaint. I checked in and decided to view their inventory. Had a great experience with the sales person. Returned to the service counter to follow-up with Michelle 40 minutes later. Only to find out she had not checked my car in for service. As well, she has the worst attitude. It is 11:24 AM and I am still waiting. It doesn't get any worse than this. You would think business cared, but unfortunately that is not always the case. The only good experience was the mechanic, Terrence, he took initiative. Othan that I wouldn't do this again. Dillon, unfortunately your team members caused you a sale. Keep up the good work but with another company. It's now 11:36AM and I am still waiting. 11:40AM Waiting for invoice... Should have kept the Camry! Fortunately, they change the oil for Chryslers too.

Michelle Horne, Dillon Wade, Terrence. (Mechanic- changed oil)

Nancy
5/16/2016

"Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins Review"

I recently purchased a '15 Ford Escape from Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Warner Robins, GA. From the moment I made that initial phone call to the day I signed the paperwork, the process was like clockwork. Zach Wrinkle was very professional, courteous and patient with us. While we made a decision on the vehicle fairly quickly, it took several days to secure the financing at our own Credit Union. In the meantime, we were able to hold on to the new vehicle. When I went back in the sign the final paperwork, he was waiting for me with paperwork in hand. I would definitely purchase another vehicle through this dealership as well as recommend it along with Zach to others.

Zach Wrinkle

Robert478
5/11/2016

"Great Dealership Team!"

I recently purchased a new 2016 Dodge Journey from Dillon Wade who made this a seamless transition for me with my trade-in vehicle! Both Dillon and Randy Burkey (sales manager) were both extremely professional, friendly and courteous when it came to ensuring I was being properly attended and not left alone on eternal waiting status. I was given plentiful information and test drove two vehicles before I was able to decide on my new vehicle. Dillon worked very hard and stayed late that evening with me to ensure that everything went smoothly. I can honestly say that these gentlemen were truly professional and treated me, an active duty military member, with nothing less than genuine respect and appreciation for my service to our nation! I will most certainly go back to deal with this amazing Dodge team in the future!

Dillon Wade, Randy Burkey

GaDeerSlayer
5/06/2016

""Great bunch of guys. Friendly and helpful." "

Mike Alford was a pleasure to work with. Went out of his way to make a deal. Never any rush and not pushy. I made a new friend.

Sarah Lanier
4/29/2016

"Can't Wait Until It's Time to Upgrade My Other Vehicle!"

Lorenzo Porter may be a new face on the lot, but he and Cody helped make picking out our new (to us) car a wonderful experience. They listened to what we wanted and helped us find vehicles that weren't just within our price range, but that we would actually want to own. We left the lot with exactly what we wanted! It will be time to upgrade our other vehicle in a few months and we are looking forward to working with them again.

Lorenzo Porter, Cody (?forgot his last name)

weaver!
4/21/2016

"service"

thanguysks for having employees like Brandon. very pleasant to talk to and very professional. He and ms. Kathy keep up the good work. thanks I'm very satisfied with my 2015 dodge journey

BRANDON

Becca and mike
4/09/2016

"My visit with five star was AMAZING! "

The visit was amazing. The customer service I received from Dillion Wade was great. He was so friendly made us feel very welcomed and at home! I would highly recommend him to any customer that walks in the door! His personality is what help sale the vehicle!!!! He even stayed late u til we figured out what we wanted! Thanks for everything! By the way I love my jeep!!! Big thanks to Dillion Wade for being such a awesome salesman and for being kind and having the personality u have!!!!! FIVE STAR IN WARNER ROBINS IS THE BEST!!!!!

Dillion Wade

Zack Ussery
3/28/2016

"Nice and not stressful"

Mike Alford helped me find the truck I wanted for the price I wanted. It took about 3 weeks of emailing back and forth to find it, but that shows just how dedicated he is to his job. He was a great car salesman, very respectful and honest, which made our truck buying experience much more pleasurable. If you go to Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, I recommend you ask for Mike.

Sean
3/11/2016

"Thank you Mike Alford!"

Mike Alford found the vehicle I was looking for. I enjoyed being able to peacefully test drive without feeling rushed. My entire experience was pleasant from walking in the door, to driving away in a vehicle that will provide many years of safe travel for me and my family. Mike didn't distract me with other vehicles that I didn't want. Simply put, he listened to what I was looking for, and found it. It doesn't get any better than that! Thank you Mike Alford!

Dlarai1
3/10/2016

"Nothing short of AMAZING"

I came in to look at a specific kind of jeep. When I first came in I felt with the Eddie and he let me know honestly he knew someone else that would know more about keeps and what I was looking for and he referred me to Matt. They both, as a team, were AWESOME! Not one time did I feel pushed to get something I didn't want and they made it about me vs about what they were trying to sale. I told them how much I would not pay over and we went with that. The GM, Chad, came out to meet me and he came up with a game plan to see what my best options were and he was also very friendly and helpful! Needless to say, I walked away with no vehicle BUT between Eddie and his positivity, Matt and his knowledge, the GM and his willingness to help, and Jessica ( she was my customer caregiver, she called back to make sure I had a great experience) I was HIGHLY SATISFIED! I WILL be going back to deal with these few individuals because honestly they went above and beyond the call for me!! Thanks guys!!

Matt, Eddie, GM Chad, Jessica