Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

4.4

Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins Info
About Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

Warner Robins Chrysler Jeep Dodge is your Macon Dealer of choice! We carry a wide variety of new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep cars, trucks, and SUVs for you to choose from. We strive to make your car-buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible from the start to the end. We have everything you need from an experienced and friendly customer service staff to professional and knowledgeable service department who are trained to keep your car in tip-top shape! Our parts department also provide authentic parts straight from the manufacturer that you can request online and financing for everyone to help get you into the car of your dreams! It's as simple as that! Search our online inventory of the Jeep Wrangler, Cherokee, Chrysler 300, 200, Ram 1500 and more or visit us at our Warner Robins location or contact us if you have any questions!

About Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

creel1987
2/23/2015

"Great service and awesome salesman"

I was looking for a great newer car for me and my kids to have rom to grow in. I meet a salesman by the name of david smith and at first I was just going to look and not buy, but with the amazing service he provided he had me in a new car that day. My kids love it and I love it. I will def go back in the future to buy from him and recomind anyone in the area to go see david and the other fine people who works at Five star Chrysler in WR.

David Smith

February 26, 2015

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with David during your visit. We take pride in providing "five star" service, and we're thrilled that he did so for you during your visit. Thank you for your recommendation! We look forward to working with you in the future, but in the meantime, enjoy your new car!

Jmnapoli
2/15/2015

"Chris was outstanding to work with..."

I had been shopping for a Scat Pack with the exact options for months. I travel 3 weeks or more out of every month and literally shopped this car coast to coast. I could not find a better price with the options I wanted in San Fransisco, Chicago, Miami, or Ft. Lauderdale, including dealers throughout Georgia. I called Chris while traveling and he arranged for me to test drive and had all the paperwork ready open my arrival. It was a 2 1/2 hour drive for me but well worth it. I was in and out in under 2 hours. I thought I had secured an interest rate that was unbeatable but they were able to beat it by a full 1/2 point. I don't take recommending places lightly and can honestly say I highly recommend Five Star and Chris. You can't go wrong.

February 19, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments! Putting you in the perfect car for your needs is our passion, and we're glad that Chris and the rest of our team were able to work with you to achieve that. Thanks for your recommendation! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

crunchy316
2/12/2015

"great experience"

Jimmy was an excellent sales person. Explained all the features on the car i wanted in great detail. also got me financed with my awful credit. i highly recommend jimmy and five star.

February 13, 2015

We're glad to hear that you were pleased with your visit to our dealership! Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and we're delighted that Jimmy was able to deliver a great experience to you. Thanks for sharing your comments! Come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!

DG
2/10/2015

"DG "2015 Jeep Wrangler""

This is a great place to purchase a vehicle. Jimmy Fowler is an awesome salesman. I was very pleased with the service i received.There were a few complications along the way, but Jimmy did everything he could to make sure we left in my Jeep. It was a pleasure working with him.

February 12, 2015

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with Jimmy! We are pleased to know that Jimmy achieved our goal of putting you into the right vehicle for your needs. Thanks for sharing your comment with us! Come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Denise
2/09/2015

"Review"

This is a great place to purchase a vehicle. The customer service is awesome & everyone is very friendly. They are willing to work with you to get you into your dream vehicle. Thanks so much!!!

February 12, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback, Denise! At Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we aim for excellent customer service as our top priority, and we're glad to know that we achieved that for you. Thank you again for your comments! Come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!

bmatheny
1/24/2015

"Service at its best"

This was my first experience dealing directly with a car salesman. I feel as though it was a unique experience. In the beginning, I did not understand how the salesman came to all the different prices for the vehicle. It was definitely a learning experience. In the end, between Jimmy and Seth they did a GREAT job at executing their experience in the auto sales business. I commend both of them for the time they took to help us in purchasing the vehicle. There were a few complications along the way but overall I felt that these salesman did everything they could to make sure we received the best deal possible. It was a pleasure working with them. The management staff were helpful also.

January 27, 2015

Thanks for sharing your feedback! We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Seth and Jimmy during your visit. Customer service is our top priority, and it's great that we demonstrated that for you. Call on us again in the future if we can do anything else for you, and in the meantime, enjoy your new car!

Nomad4g63
1/06/2015

"Southern Hospitality at Five Star"

I spoke to Patrick online inquiring about my new Vehicle. We emailed back and forth until we came to an agreement on a price. I advised him I was flying in from Miami to Atlanta and was trying to find a way to get from Atlanta to Warner Robins he pointed me out to Groome Transportation which transports from Atlanta airport to Warner Robins. Patrick then reffered me over to Paul Mcintyre who communicated with me VIA email and offered to pick me up at the Groome Transportation office in Warner Robins. The day I arrived to Warner Robins Paul met us at Groome Transportation picked me and my girlfriend up and drove us to the dealer. Apon arrival I found my brand new Jeep Wrangler freshly cleaned and detailed waiting for me. Paul gave us a detailed introduction about the vehicle and was very helpful and informative. After Paul introduced us to the car we sat at his desk and he went to the finance manager who advised him he was going to take a little while because he was finishing another deal. Paul then offered to take both my girlfriend and I to lunch on him while we wait for the finance manager to finish. Apon arriving after lunch we were introduced to Patrick the Dealer Manager and the Finance Manager, we sat in the Finance office discussed the out of state procedure to get a license plate signed the papers and drove away, but not before seeing the new 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT He'll Cat! What a beast! I recommend this dealer to anyone! Paul treats his customers like family, and the Finance manager made me feel comfortable. This is something you'll never see in Miami where I'm from. If I had to summarize my review in a few words..."Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is all about Southern Hospitality"

January 14, 2015

We're delighted to know that you were pleased with your visit to our dealership! Delivering excellent service is part of the "five star" experience, and it's great that Paul, Patrick, and the rest of our team were able to demonstrate that to you. We hope you are enjoying your new Wrangler! Call on us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Mrs. Holmes
1/01/2015

"GREAT SERVICE!!!!!"

Great car, Great price , EXCELLENT costumer service and I would recommend anyone shopping for a car to go. To Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Warner Robins .

January 02, 2015

Thanks for your recommendation! We're glad to know that you enjoyed your visit to our dealership! Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and we're always happy to learn that we've achieved that. Thank you for sharing your feedback! Call on us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!

duncanfpuett
12/22/2014

"2nd chance worked out."

After having a horrible experience the GM called me and assured me they will take care of my needs. We set up an appointment and test drove a vehicle. The salesman Carlos and Patrick treated me well and i felt like they were giving me everything possible to earn my business. I am pleased with the level of salesmanship i received and courteousness. I do recommend them to others now.

Patrick hoye

December 30, 2014

We're happy to hear that Patrick and Carlos were able to work with you to resolve your concerns and restore your confidence in our dealership, Duncan! Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and we're delighted to have been able to demonstrate that. Thank you for sharing your comments, and for giving us the opportunity to address your initial experience at our dealership. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

shopkins
12/19/2014

"easy to deal with"

Excellent customer service was very quick to respond to emails. Not a lot of back and forth. Let them know what I wanted and came back with exactly what I ask. Very knowledgeable about vehicle and provided all the paperwork. Very pleased with my purchase and experience

December 30, 2014

Thanks for your great feedback! Our goal is to put you into the right car for your needs, and we're glad to hear that we made sure you were confident in your purchase and pleased with your experience. Let us know if we can be of service in the future!

Reviews of Jennifer Miller