Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

2817 Watson Blvd,
Warner Robins, Georgia 31093
Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins Info
About Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

Warner Robins Chrysler Jeep Dodge is your Macon Dealer of choice! We carry a wide variety of new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep cars, trucks, and SUVs for you to choose from. We strive to make your car-buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible from the start to the end. We have everything you need from an experienced and friendly customer service staff to professional and knowledgeable service department who are trained to keep your car in tip-top shape! Our parts department also provide authentic parts straight from the manufacturer that you can request online and financing for everyone to help get you into the car of your dreams! It's as simple as that! Search our online inventory of the Jeep Wrangler, Cherokee, Chrysler 300, 200, Ram 1500 and more or visit us at our Warner Robins location or contact us if you have any questions!

About Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

hemitruck1102
4/26/2015

"Only deal with this guy..."

I purchased a New Dodge Ram at the end of 2014. My sales professional was Paul McIntyre. He was extremely easy to deal with and indeed a professional. So far my best experience when buying a new vehicle. Please visit his website "thepaulmcintyre.com" for streamlined service and a quick response. I would have given my overall experience 5 stars but dealing with finance was a hassle.

donnaj1329
4/24/2015

"What an Experience"

PauI was wonderful and helpful to my son who is stationed in VA. He went above and beyond normal duties to get my son a Great deal on the purchase of his first vehicle. Paul got the car delivered to him and was extremely patient and showed true professionalism while working with us. Thanks, Paul.

tsouliere3
4/22/2015

"easy to talk to, took all my concerns to heart."

Explained everything in detail, very helpful and made you feel at ease purchasing the vehicle. Very honest and open about the whole deal. Worked with me on what I can afford, made sure I knew everything about the vehicle and his goal to make sure everything was understood.

renardp1021
4/20/2015

"Satisfaction Redefined "

Was able to locate the exact vehicle i wanted, spec by spec, all the way down to the tire. Couldnt ask for a better dealer to go to, due to high professionalism, knowledge on products and customer service..

mytchellj
4/18/2015

"Fantastic service"

I got into an accident in which my car was totaled and I obviously needed to get a new car, and my mother ended up getting me in touch with Mr. Paul Mcintyre Jr. who really did an outstanding job with me (outstanding doesn't even sum up how awesome he did). I came in looking for a 2014 Ford Focus and he did just that. Not only did he help me out over the phone since I live in a different state, he did it all in a day and a half and made sure him and his team worked non-stop to help me get approved for a loan and to get a good down payment option on the vehicle. If I needed to contact him with my busy schedule, he wouldn't miss a minute and was very understanding. Not only was his fast work phenomenal; he got my monthly payment down substantially from what I was looking for. I went from estimating a $300+ monthly payment to $269 thanks to him! All my thanks go to Mr. Mcintyre and his hard working team, and I definitely recommend using this dealership (and himself) as a first go-to. I appreciate all Mr. Mcintyre did and hope anyone reading this will ask for him directly.

April 23, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're pleased that Paul was able to work with you to ensure that you were able to find the perfect car for your needs. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and it's great that he was able to make the process as convenient as possible for you and get you back on the road quickly. We hope you are enjoying your new Focus! Thanks for your recommendation, and please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

satchamo1953
4/06/2015

"Kevin Griffith Goes Above And Beyond Expectations"

Kevin contacted me about the sale of my advertised car and made me an offer I couldn't refuse. His communication and follow-up: EXCELLENT!!!!!

Kevin Griffith

April 10, 2015

Thanks for sharing your comments! We're glad to hear that you were pleased with Kevin's efforts on your behalf! Customer service is our passion, and it's great that he was able to demonstrate that for you. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

mlittle
4/04/2015

""In and Out""

Reginald Henderson was an Awesome salesman. My husband told him what we needed and he found it! The process was so easy. In and out!

Reginald Henderson

April 10, 2015

Thank you for writing about your experience at our dealership! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Reginald during your visit. Putting you in the right car for your needs is our passion, and it's great that he was able to do that for you and your husband. Thanks again for sharing your feedback with us! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you again in the future!

Niki P
4/04/2015

"Awesome Experience!"

My husband and I came to test drive a Camaro just to see if I would like it, we had no intentions of buying a car that day. Our kids are older now and I was looking to move on from my "mom mobile". :) Paul McIntyre was our sales guy and not only was he very friendly and easy going, he was very patient. We made it clear that we didn't come to buy that day and other sales guys would have moved on at the thought of a wasted lead. Not Paul, he stuck with us, let us take a 2nd test drive and answered a million questions. I really felt that he just wanted to make sure we were happy with our decision. Ultimately we bought the car, because well IT'S AWESOME!! and Paul's style of salesmanship was 2nd to none. We got the car we wanted at the terms we wanted with no hassle. I usually dread car shopping, but I can honestly say we had a great experience!! Thank you Paul!!

April 10, 2015

Hello, Niki! Thank you for sharing your comments with us! We're glad to hear that Paul was able to work with you to ensure that you got the perfect car for your needs, and that you were totally satisfied with your choice. It's great that you enjoyed your experience, and we hope you are enjoying your new Camaro! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

T. Donald
3/23/2015

"From FIVE Stars to ONE!"

I would not recommend this dealership to anyone! I purchased a used 2007 Pontiac Torrent with over 148,000 miles and was told the vehicle was "a perfectly good vehicle". Yes, I expected it to have some issues, BUT not to have it only a week and find my ENTIRE FRONT FLOOR FLOODED ON BOTH SIDES with water! Then, when I took the vehicle back to inform them, David Smith (salesman) and the GM made it perfectly clear that they were aware of the issue, but that I purchased the vehicle "AS IS"! I DIDN'T purchase this vehicle from someone's lawn or from some "Joe's Buy Here Pay Here; I purchased it from what I thought to be a very well-known and highly reputable dealership with high standards and dignity. However, I was wrong! Lastly, they all are all aware I have two small children under the age 8; the water in this vehicle will lead to mildew or could possibly electrocute someone which deems this vehicle unsafe to drive and all they could say was I purchased an "AS IS" vehicle. Not once did the salesman (David Smith) or the GM try to rectify the matter neither did they show concern!

David Smith

travis
3/10/2015

"sales"

We have purchased three truck from Chris Bozeman in past 2 yrs awsome sales representative .he is a very professional person .took care of all our needs

March 13, 2015

Thanks, Travis! We're glad to know that you were pleased with the service you experience working with Chris during your visits. Customer service is very important to us, and we're delighted to know that we demonstrated that for you. Thanks for sharing your comments with us! We hope you will let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future. In the meantime, enjoy your new truck!

Reviews of Paul McIntyre