Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins Info

Mary
9/26/2016

"Lied to"

I bought a car from this dealership about a year ago. It wasn't the car that I had in mind but I was told by the salesman and the finance manager that I could trade my car in for the car that I really wanted and reduce the car payment without any issues after 4 months of on time payments. Well I had no issues with making the payments. I called back in within 4 months and was told my 4th payment hadn't posted to the system and to call back in within a month. I waited and continued to make my payments on time and attempted to trade my car in only to be told it couldn't happen. They were attempting to finance a 40,000 loan. 1. The new vehicle is worth no where near that. 2. They told me when I first purchased my car that I wouldn't be upside down because I'm basically swapping out my old car for the new car and they would cover the negative equity. The car salesman said they've done this plenty of times. Well, they lied to me. I had to chase the salesman down just to figure out what was going on. He kept saying there were no issues until I finally called and demanded to have Corporate's number. They then let me speak with Patrick Hoye who told me the amount of money they were attempting to finance. BTW he wasn't helpful either. So I took this as me just being lied to. Of course I was pissed but I let it go. Only to be emailed by the salesman this month asking if I had found another car and they still wanted to help. I told him I wasn't interested unless they could absolutely get me out of this vehicle, so he forwarded my email over to Ahmad who guaranteed he could get me out of my current vehicle and into the vehicle that I wanted due to this huge sale they were having for Labor day. Ha. Lies. He had me fill out another application and said he was working on it. I never heard back from him, so now I've filled a complaint with the consumer unit and attached my email correspondence with Ahmad for them to review. As a consumer, I don't like to continuously be lied to and promised things that you can't deliver on. If you decide to purchase from this dealership, do so with caution.

Carlos Nelson, Patrick Hoye, and Ahmad Cason

Matt O.
9/24/2016

"Very Unsatisfied!!"

Update from my review a month ago on Google.com. I dropped my truck off for the 3rd attempt on my 2015 ram sport to fix my headlights flickering And was told they found a problem and it was fixed....its not still not fixed!!! I have been nice to these people and still can't get nothing accomplished. No need to call you Patrick Hoye because you know we have been dealing with problems with this truck from day one. I am very disappointed in the way I have been treated.

Randy Burkey
Patrick Hoye

Chris Rankin
9/21/2016

"Refreshing Experience"

The sales staff was knowledgeable and ready to assist me with my needs. There was no pressure and the management was helpful ensuring a great deal for my new truck!

Carlos Nelson

James Finney Jr
8/15/2016

"Routine Inspection "

I had a GREAT experience the staff was very helpful and nice to me and my daughter. Cathy, Rob, and Brandon were the best!!! Also I was called and checked up on after my visit.

Cathy, Rob, Brandon

"FIVE STAR DODGE ROCK"
8/10/2016

"GREATEST PLACE EVER TO BUY YOUR NEXT NEW AUTOMOBILE!"

Looking for a good deal don't pass this dealership by. They are HELPFUL, FRIENDLY and HONEST. I will be back for my next purchase.

Patrick Hoye, Carlos Nelson and Tim Norris

Scott1
8/05/2016

"Awful"

Put a deposit down on a truck for my son . They sold it out from under us . Had the check ready to drive 5 hours to pick up truck !!

Mike Alford

USAF1
8/03/2016

"Good price but very high pressure sales tactics"

I recently purchased a new truck from Five Star Ram in Warner Robins GA. This is my 5th new vehicle purchase so I am not new the the car buying experience. The sales team as a whole was very pushy; lots of back and forth bring in other "managers" wanting to sign a piece of paper. They low balled my trade and said the tires were dry rotted. I had the receipt from where I purchased the tires less than a year ago in the glove compartment and offered to show it to them. Somehow magically my trade was worth $4000 (yes that's four thousand) more. I did end up buying the truck because it was the best price around my area. Just be prepared for a very high pressure sales team and make sure you print off the internet price or they will tell you the price is higher. Customer service after the sale is also horrible. If you already bought the vehicle and need help they will not give you the time of day. All of the smiles and hand shakes are gone. I had an issue,where ultimately was my fault for not getting a copy of some paperwork, but trying to get help was impossible. I went through five people 6 phone calls and was on hold for 45 minutes. Over all I am happy with my purchase but I will not be back to this dealership for anything. That's not to say that Five Star as a whole is bad but I will not support this dealership.

Josh,Brandon,Patrick, Randy (the most honest), Kathy

First Truck Test Driver
7/09/2016

"Best Test Drive Experience - Easy No Pressure Friendly "

Have you ever thought that if only a test drive were easy with no pressure and friendly you would actually stop by a dealership and put the Internet rankings to the test. Today by chance I walked onto the Dodge Ram Truck lot at Five Star Warner Robins and had such an experience. Mike Alford was the certified sales professional that created my experience. The 2016 Dodge Ram Rebel I test drove had only 9 miles on the odometer and It drove extremely well. Very comfortable interior for a sporty full sized crew cab truck. Thanks Mike Alford and thank you Five Star Chrysler Dodge of Warner Robins. You will see me again when I am ready to take the next step. Mike S. Warner Robins Ga.

Mike Alford

Bratz
6/30/2016

"Service Dept @ Mgmt are terrible"

Be very careful when taking your vehicle here for service. Took it in for what was supposedly warranty work but found out the coolant leak (supposedly a hose) wasn't covered. Was quoted an outrageous price so took elsewhere. Found out it was just a loose hose. Paid $20 and all was well. Talked to both Service Mgr and General Mgr and of course they weren't at fault at all...denied everything. The kicker is that it wasn't leaking until I took it to them previously for an oil change. The General Mgr was at least halfway approachable. The Service Mgr was a complete jerk. I tell everyone I can to never give this place their business.

General Manager, Service Manager, Service Rep, and Service Technician

Sarah Lanier
6/04/2016

"Another great deal with Lorenzo Porter!"

Contacted Lorenzo and let him know I needed a new vehicle and what I was looking for. He had cars waiting for me when I got here and wouldn't stop getting cars until I had exactly what I wanted. Had a wonderful experience!

Lorenzo Porter