Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

2817 Watson Blvd,
Warner Robins, Georgia 31093
Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins Info
About Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

Warner Robins Chrysler Jeep Dodge is your Macon Dealer of choice! We carry a wide variety of new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep cars, trucks, and SUVs for you to choose from. We strive to make your car-buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible from the start to the end. We have everything you need from an experienced and friendly customer service staff to professional and knowledgeable service department who are trained to keep your car in tip-top shape! Our parts department also provide authentic parts straight from the manufacturer that you can request online and financing for everyone to help get you into the car of your dreams! It's as simple as that! Search our online inventory of the Jeep Wrangler, Cherokee, Chrysler 300, 200, Ram 1500 and more or visit us at our Warner Robins location or contact us if you have any questions!

About Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

WillMoore175
5/24/2015

"110% Customer Service"

I recently was in the market for a used car. I guess I was really asking a lot with my demands of price and quality for the used car I wanted because I had literally been laughed at by other dealers. And I was sorely disappointed with the quality of the cars that met my price demands. That all changed with Warner Robins CDJ. The sales associate that helped me, Jared Daniels, literally drove all over Warner Robins and Macon to find the right car for me. He was honest and genuinely friendly. In the end he was able to exceed my expectations for the incredible used car I purchased. I will buy every car going forward from Jared. He's earned a customer for life.

Jared Daniels

Heather1284
5/16/2015

"Fantastic service "

Service was great,made process of buying a vehicle easy and hassle free. Definitely recommend them

redstar
5/12/2015

"10 Star Service "

Purchased a new 2015 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus. Initial inquiry was made through the Internet and I received a timely response from the Dealership. Jeremy Coleman was the salesperson. He did an excellent job of answering my questions and facilitating the sale. All of the folks at Warner Robins CJD were very nice and courteous. I would definitely go back. Jim.

blueblink2
5/11/2015

"Seth is the best!"

Seth is very knowledgeable and helpful. Even though I wasn't able to make a deal, I appreciate that he tried to get me exactly what I wanted. I'll be back for sure just because of him.

Cassey Maddox

May 21, 2015

We're glad to hear it! Making sure our customers get the right car at the right price for their needs is our passion, and we're glad that you were pleased with Seth's efforts on your behalf, even if we weren't able to put you into a car yet. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Mbickford
5/07/2015

"Awesome"

I was given exactly what I needed at an AWESOME price. Paul went above and beyond expectations and still frequently checks in to see how I'm liking my car.

May 15, 2015

Thank you for writing about your experience! We're glad that you are pleased with Paul's efforts on your behalf. It's great that he continues to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase, and we hope you will continue to let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future. Thanks again for your feedback!

Kekeb
5/04/2015

"Great person"

I would recommend this dealer to everyone. Paul is a great person and makes the process in buying a car very easy. Paul actually cares and shows concerns for his customer. He is going to make sure you leave that lot with the car you want. Great place to shop.

May 07, 2015

Thank you for writing about your visit! We're happy to know that you enjoyed working with Paul during your visit. Customer service is our #1 concern at Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, and we're pleased that he was able to demonstrate that for you. Thank you for recommendation! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and congratulations on your new car!

bassfish14
5/02/2015

"Great day"

Chris Bozeman was the salesperson that worked with and for me to get the car and numbers that was needed. Great job. I will let others know of my experience. Thanks.

May 07, 2015

Thank you for writing about your experience with Chris! We're glad to read that you enjoyed your experience, and that we have earned your recommendation! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and in the meantime, enjoy your new car!

Tgirl
5/01/2015

"AWESOME SERVICE AND PEOPLE"

My experience with this dealership is the best I ever had. Jimmy aka Jimbo Fowler is an awesome salesman and person. He will go above and beyond to get you in a car that is right for you along with payments that fit your budget even if you have bad credit. I also want to give Thanks to the GM and everyone else who contributed to helping me get the best experience at a car dealership! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AND THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THE CHANCE THAT NO ONE ELSE WOULD! ??

May 07, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We're glad to know that we exceeded your expectations, and that Jimmy and the rest of our team were able to work with you to put you into the right car at the right price for your needs. At Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Warner Robins, customer satisfaction is our #1 priority, and it's great that we achieved that. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and congratulations on your new car!

Brysoncamp55
4/29/2015

"We had great customer service when buying our second truck!"

My husband and I were driving along Watson BLvd when we decided to stop in and look for a new truck. We had a very good experience with this dealership and Paul was extremely helpful throughout the entire process!

hemitruck1102
4/26/2015

"Only deal with this guy..."

I purchased a New Dodge Ram at the end of 2014. My sales professional was Paul McIntyre. He was extremely easy to deal with and indeed a professional. So far my best experience when buying a new vehicle. Please visit his website "thepaulmcintyre.com" for streamlined service and a quick response. I would have given my overall experience 5 stars but dealing with finance was a hassle.

May 05, 2015

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Paul, and that he was able to exceed your expectations and provide a great experience. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Reviews of Paul McIntyre