Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

2817 Watson Blvd,
Warner Robins, Georgia 31093
Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins Info
About Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

Warner Robins Chrysler Jeep Dodge is your Macon Dealer of choice! We carry a wide variety of new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep cars, trucks, and SUVs for you to choose from. We strive to make your car-buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible from the start to the end. We have everything you need from an experienced and friendly customer service staff to professional and knowledgeable service department who are trained to keep your car in tip-top shape! Our parts department also provide authentic parts straight from the manufacturer that you can request online and financing for everyone to help get you into the car of your dreams! It's as simple as that! Search our online inventory of the Jeep Wrangler, Cherokee, Chrysler 300, 200, Ram 1500 and more or visit us at our Warner Robins location or contact us if you have any questions!

About Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

Karen D
8/04/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

Had been looking at another car brand, but we ( my husband and I) remembered the quality of Jeep vehicles. So, we decided to look at the Grand Cherokees at the WARNER Robins Jeep dealership. We were greeted by Cody Durden who took the time to discuss with us what the 2015 Grand Cherokee had to offer. After taking a test drive, we saw a Grand Cherokee in the showroom which had the exterior and interior colors we desired, but it did not have the navigation feature which was a must have. Cody went and found one exactly like it with all the features we wanted.

Cody Durden

Charlene B
8/03/2015

"The best car buying experience. "

This was possibly the best car buying experience I've ever had. Paul McIntyre is exactly as he claims to be, friendly, honest and down to Earth. I went to Five Star on a "research mission" on a different vehicle, but after speaking with me for a while Paul narrowed down exactly what I wanted and managed to get me qualified for a loan. The process was quick and easy and actually fun.

August 04, 2015

Thank you for your kind words, Charlene! At Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Warner Robins, our passion is to deliver an exceptional experience, and we're thrilled that Paul was able to work with you to ensure that you had a great visit. We hope you are enjoying your new car, and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Dominic13
7/30/2015

"Love my jeep "

Paul was a great dude to work with. He was honest with me from the beginning and very helpful and informative. I'd send all of my friends straight to him. Thank you so much!

August 04, 2015

We're glad to hear that you were so pleased with your experience, Dominic! We take pride in providing truly five star customer service, and we're delighted that Paul has earned your confidence and your recommendation! Please do not hesitate to let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and thanks for choosing Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Warner Robins!

Alan
7/22/2015

"Crusin' in a '15 Jeep Cherokee"

I needed another ride to accommodate the growing number of drivers in my household. Turns out cute kids get more expensive as they get older. So I turned to a couple of Dodge boys, Paul McIntyre and Billy Fortenberry, for some help. We must have looked at half a dozen cars which happens when you bring along a couple of women. My daughter landed on a white Jeep Cherokee. I knew when she flashed those baby-blues and said, "OOh, Daddy! I love it." The Dodge boys had gotten me out of the tight. Both the women in my life were happy at the same time! Thanks, Guys! Job Well Done!

Billy Fortenberry

August 03, 2015

Alan, thank you for taking the time to share the story of your recent purchasing experience at Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Warner Robins! We are glad we were able to help you out! Please come back and see us for any future car and service needs you may have!

revvkking
7/20/2015

"Satisfaction"

We are very thankful for a job well done by Marcus Nottingham with his professionalism and promptness in taking care of us in getting in the van that we needed. Great customer service which is very rare these days.

Marcus Nottingham

July 20, 2015

Thanks for the feedback and congratulations on purchasing the van! We pride ourselves in professional customer service and it's great to see that Marcus helped you out in your sale! Hope to see you back for any future car needs!

n4zen
7/18/2015

"Service Dept"

Took my Shaker Challenger in for a oil change the other day. Kyle Horton was my Service Writer. He was very nice and eager to serve me. He took all my information and even advised me that there were 2 upgrades to my car that they would perform. All work was done in a timely manner. I have always received outstanding treatment and service at this dealership. Thanks Kyle and the rest of the team.

Kyle Horton

July 20, 2015

Thanks for the kind feedback! Kyle and our service team are the best around in customer service and experience, and it's great to see this reflected in your story. If you ever have any more automotive needs, we welcome you back here at Five Star!

carguy ,joe1949
7/18/2015

"Quality Parts Service"

My experience with David in Parts was very pleasing, David is an outstanding professional technician, very friendly and dedicated to his job. Five Star is very fortunate to have a technician such as David as an employee. He is very knowledgeable of all parts for Chrysler vehicles, takes pride in his job and always insures he orders the correct part. When you require parts for your vehicle, always have David get them for you.

David Autry

July 20, 2015

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that David positively impacted your Five Star experience! Our service team is very knowledgeable when it comes to Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles, and we trust every employee to provide customers the best experience possible. If you have any further service or car buying needs, we hope to see you back at Five Star!

nasus717
7/16/2015

"Service Department"

The service department was not honest with me when I dropped off my new Jeep Overland for issues with UConnect. The failed to tell me the only qualified technical mechanic they had on staff with any experience with UConnect was out for the week. They took my vehicle for 24 hours and let me drive 1.5 hrs to pick it up and looked me in the eye and told me all the problems had been fixed. They had done nothing to solve the problems or fix the issues. When I refused to take the vehicle they only offered to keep it until the one person who could fix it returned (two days later) or I could work with the sales person who sold me the vehicle. Not what you would expect for customer service on a brand new vehicle! Fortunately for this dealership, the sales person went above and beyond and four hours later he and I had updated the firmware (together!) on the UConnect system and that solved the problems. I do not recommend the service department at this dealership and frankly believe upper management needs to get them on the same page with the 'can do' attitude of the sales team!

nasus717
7/16/2015

"Professional and Reliable"

My experience purchasing a new Over Land from Seth was a professional experience where Seth developed trust through his knowledge and excellent communications. I would recommend Seth as a trusted advisor who will help you make the right choice in a vehicle as well as provide ongoing support after the sale. Thank you and you will be happy if you choose to buy from Seth! I have no regrets!

July 20, 2015

Thank you for the kind response and congratulations on your new car! Seth and the rest of the sales team are great at working with customers to meet their needs every time. Thank you for the recommendation and we hope you choose Five Star again with any future automotive needs!

William 5
7/13/2015

"Great Quality Parts Service"

I called five star Dodge to get some estimates on window and a seat for my Ram Truck. The experience was pleasant and satisfactory. David assisted me, he was very professional and utilized time management exceptionally well. The parts department, David, was knowledgeable, attentive, and kind. I recommend this place for all your service needs. Great job David and keep up the good work. William T.

David- Parts

July 20, 2015

Thank you for the recommendation, William! Our service team has the best customer service and knowledge around, and David exemplifies our values here at Five Star. We are glad to hear that your Ram Truck has been serviced through our department and we welcome you back for any future needs!

Reviews of Paul McIntyre