Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

Call
Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins Info
About Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

Warner Robins Chrysler Jeep Dodge is your Macon Dealer of choice! We carry a wide variety of new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep cars, trucks, and SUVs for you to choose from. We strive to make your car-buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible from the start to the end. We have everything you need from an experienced and friendly customer service staff to professional and knowledgeable service department who are trained to keep your car in tip-top shape! Our parts department also provide authentic parts straight from the manufacturer that you can request online and financing for everyone to help get you into the car of your dreams! It's as simple as that! Search our online inventory of the Jeep Wrangler, Cherokee, Chrysler 300, 200, Ram 1500 and more or visit us at our Warner Robins location or contact us if you have any questions!

About Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

"Excellant Customer Service!"

10/30/2014 Even tho we were purchasing an older car for my granddaughter, Cody Purvis, our Salesman, treated us as if we were buying the most expensive car on the lot. That meant a lot.. He is professional, personable, and knowledgeable. From start to finish, we were amazed at the proficiency of your entire staff. A well run organization. Loved the Gong... LOL Thank You Cody for handling our account on your day off! When we decide to upgrade, we will definitely go to Five Star and we hope you are still there! Sincerely, Gale Gann

October 31, 2014

Thank you, Gale! We want every customer to feel comfortable and welcome to buy the right car at the right price for his or her needs, and we're delighted to hear that Cody and the rest of the Five Star team made sure of that for you. Thanks for writing about your great experience! We look forward to working with you again, and in the meantime, we hope your granddaughter is enjoying her new car!

"Service customer service"

We've had some challenges with the service department...after being told there was no way to look at my sons car by one employee despite having an appointment James from the service department stepped up and helped us...way to go James!

James in service dept

October 29, 2014

We're glad to hear that James was able to help you during your recent visit, Angie, and we will be sure to forward your comments to the appropriate individuals so that we can continue to provide excellent customer service. Thank you for sharing your feedback, and we hope to see you again!

"Work on 14 Challenger Shaker"

Had some work performed on my 2014 Challenger Shaker. My Service Rep was Thomas Garner. Thomas is an outstanding person who was always eager and willing to listen to my concerns. He was very courteous and polite and kept me well informed of what was going on with my vehicle. Thomas is a true asset to your organization.

October 28, 2014

We appreciate hearing that! Our expert staff is our best asset in delivering "five star" customer service, and it's great to hear that Thomas was able to demonstrate that for you during your recent visit. Thanks for sharing your comments, and we look forward to working with you again if you or your Challenger need anything in the future!

"Best Selection Around."

My buyer experience at Warner Robins CDJR was the best. Usually, if there is one thing that I do not like is having to argue about the price of a new car or truck.However I must must say I was extremely happy with this dealer and will recommend to All my friends and family to visit . Thanks.

October 24, 2014

Thanks for the recommendation! Great customer service is our top priority, and it's great that you experienced that during your recent visit. Thanks for sharing your comments, and we look forward to working with you again in the future. We hope you're enjoying your new car!

"From Bad to Good"

My initial experience with the service department was bad. I called in and put in a complaint. I was contacted back and was made aware that everything would be taken care of. James (from service department) was able to help me out with all my service needs. While waiting for my vehicle to be serviced, Arthur Harris showed concern about whether or not I was taken care of properly. Arthur Harris was definitely a breath of fresh air! I really have to commend him for his customer service and desire to help me. I think I will buy my next car from him. Overall, my experience at the dealership was good and they were able to redeem themselves after the initial bad experience. Hopefully, the next time they will be great and receive five stars.

October 23, 2014

Thanks for giving us another opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to customer service! We're pleased to hear that we have recovered your good opinion and that Arthur and James were able to earn your trust and deliver a great experience. Thanks again for sharing your comments, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

"Excellent, Average, and Good"

Jeff and Jennifer Miller and team gave excellent customer service. Thanks you all! All were great except for Author after knowing we did use him he gave poor customer service.

October 20, 2014

We're glad to hear that Jeff, Jennifer, and the rest of the Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Warner Robins team were able to help you. We appreciate the recommendation, and thank you for providing your feedback. Come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!

"Dedication, Patience, and Helpful"

At least 7 hours of dedicated looking, searching, and digging for the perfect car and Greg Plott was a trouper. He was friendly and helpful with any request made. He was willing to put in the time and effort to find the right match for me. He was not pushy and he kept a good attitude through the whole process even we when we were tired and grumpy. I am glad he was my sales person and would deal with him again. Thanks Greg !

October 16, 2014

Thanks for the comments! Part of "five star" service is putting you in the right car for your needs, and we're thrilled to know that you enjoyed working with Greg during his efforts to achieve that goal. Thanks for sharing your experience! Let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and in the meantime, enjoy your new car!

"great service. "

We stopped at five star dodge just to look for a truck for my husband. The sales team didn't bombard us like some places. We drove around and stopped at the truck my husband liked. We met a real nice sales person Carlos! He offered a test drive and my husband ended up getting the new 2014 dodge ram. He loves it. The GM was a big help in the decision to get the truck, he helped to get the payment to what we wanted. Great Staff. Even has a playroom for kids!

October 06, 2014

Thanks for sharing your experience! We're delighted to know that you enjoyed working with Carlos and the rest of the Five Star team. It's great that we were able to help put your husband into the truck he wanted, and at the right payment for your needs. We're glad to know that he is enjoying his new Ram. Call on us again if we can do anything else for you!

"Thank you "

Thank you Greg for helping my wife to get the Ram that she really wanted and the color is so amazing I'm jealous. Thank you for making the process quick and painless but must of all honesty and trustworthy.

October 06, 2014

Thanks for your feedback, Patrick! We want every customer to have a quick and painless buying experience, and we're thrilled to know that Greg provided that "five star" customer service for you. We hope your wife is enjoying her new Ram! Come and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future! We'll be happy to work with you to get you your own amazing color!

"True Professional"

Hats off to Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep for hiring personnel like Mr. Greg Plott. He made my experience of purchasing a new Ram 1500 totally enjoyable. His professional and friendly nature provided a pleasant atmosphere for me and my family. His knowledge of the truck was exemplary and aided greatly in my selection of the Ram Sport. He worked extremely hard to ensure I got what I felt like was a great vehicle at a reasonable price. He has continued working with us after the sale to ensure our satisfaction. Greg is truly a valuable asset to Five Star. I feel he is the best salesman I have had the pleasure of dealing with and I will certainly recommend him to friends looking to buy a new vehicle.

October 03, 2014

Thanks for the recommendation! Our exceptional staff is our best asset in delivering "five star" customer service, and we're thrilled to know that Greg was provided such a great experience for you during your visit. It's also great that he was able to help inform you while you were making such a big decision, and we're glad to have put you in the right truck for your needs. Come and see us again when it comes time for your first scheduled maintenance, and enjoy your new Ram Sport!

Reviews of Greg Plott