Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

Call
Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins Info
About Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

Warner Robins Chrysler Jeep Dodge is your Macon Dealer of choice! We carry a wide variety of new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep cars, trucks, and SUVs for you to choose from. We strive to make your car-buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible from the start to the end. We have everything you need from an experienced and friendly customer service staff to professional and knowledgeable service department who are trained to keep your car in tip-top shape! Our parts department also provide authentic parts straight from the manufacturer that you can request online and financing for everyone to help get you into the car of your dreams! It's as simple as that! Search our online inventory of the Jeep Wrangler, Cherokee, Chrysler 300, 200, Ram 1500 and more or visit us at our Warner Robins location or contact us if you have any questions!

About Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

shopkins
12/19/2014

"easy to deal with"

Excellent customer service was very quick to respond to emails. Not a lot of back and forth. Let them know what I wanted and came back with exactly what I ask. Very knowledgeable about vehicle and provided all the paperwork. Very pleased with my purchase and experience

lynbsh
12/02/2014

"sales used "

Thank you for such a pleasant experience in buying my vehicle. Your service was excellent and I would gladly recommend you to others. Thanks Again for excellent service.

December 10, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We’re always happy to know that we’ve achieved our goal of 100% customer satisfaction, and it’s great to hear that our team provided that great experience! Thanks again for letting us know, and we look forward to your next visit!

duncanfpuett
12/01/2014

"Dishonest, lying, condescending salesman"

I am not pleased at all with 5 star. Went to test drive/buy the Yukon XL. While on the test drive I pointed out a few minor problems. When I sat down to get the total drive out price, the salesman james got up and ealked away. He returned with another salesman who did not give his name and told me that someone else put down a deposit while I was on the test drive. He then tried to convince me to buy a Durango on the lot instead, which was a higher price and I can only assume has a higher profit margin. I had cash in hand to buy the vehicle today, but due to the lack of professionalism, I doubt I will spend my money with any of the Five Star Group dealerships. also kept trying to push a SAAB on me even after he admitted he would not buy it. I initially dealt with Chad Bozeman who was busy and handed me off to james robbins. I emailed the gm Patrick Hoye as well and received no response. I would not recommend any dealership that condones dishonesty. I received numerous emails and calls from Patrick hoye the gm and james robbins. Both assured me they would take care of me. I even emailed them back with a specific vehicle on the lot and still nothing. I do not recommend thid dealership. It has an apparent lack of customer satisfaction from the management down. I still have all the emails and voicemails if there is any doubt. I also dont like their 2000 document fee. Ive spoken to other dealerships and even another 5 star and was told they do not charge that and why is that five star doing so. I will not spend any money with them and will continue to inform others

Patrick hoye

marshallmims
11/26/2014

"Loving the new Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel!"

After talking with Josh Kemp and Patrick Carr on the phone for a couple of days, they finally convinced me that they could get me the deal i wanted on the new diesel Jeep. I drove 3 hrs (170miles) to Warner Robins CJDR and they totally made it worth my while! David Robbins and Darrel Foster worked extremely hard to get me the deal i wanted. Thanks for all the help and i love my new Jeep!

Darrel Foster

December 04, 2014

We're thrilled to hear that you are enjoying your new Jeep, Marshall! Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and we are happy to know that Patrick and Josh, along with David and Darrel, were able to put you into the right Jeep at the right price that you wanted. Thanks for sharing your comments with us! Come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you!

littlelarryman
11/26/2014

"buyer beware worse experience I have ever had, buyer beware"

Unless you go and pick-up yourself do not purchase and have delivered, this dealership uses cut rate haulers who do not care what kind of shape your car is in when you get it. I bought a 2014 used camaro ss and told them to ship it. The dealership is located 5 hours from me, it took 8 days to get it here and was delivered in pitch black of night, the driver had the car positioned behind the tractor rear wheels and somewhere on his route he went off road on the dirt. When I got the car it was covered in mud and there was gravel on the hood and around the radatetor, prior to shipping the driver put clear plastic with glue on it and when I removed it the stripe was damaqged.Also when the driver took the car off the trailer he drug it on the ramps and unknow to me he damaged it. All together $1100 worth of damage. No one wants to pay to fix it or make things right with me.!!! Can not get anyone to return my call

Brandin Hardinson

jsmith88
11/25/2014

"Amazing Service!"

Went to trade-in and buy a new vehicle. Worked the deal with Chris Bozeman and Patrick Carr. The professionalism and knowledge was great! Not a "pressure cooker" as it relates to service. Chris really just wanted to be sure we got exactly what we wanted for the best price possible. Once we went to Finance, Jennifer Miller was super knowledgable and was open to several questions and offered great detail and examples. Will use again!

December 01, 2014

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit to our dealership! We want every customer to feel informed and confident while making his or her purchase, and we're glad to hear that Chris, Patrick, and Jennifer were able to make sure that you got the right vehicle at the right price for your needs. Thanks for sharing your comments with us! Please come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Robin Wadley
11/22/2014

"Jeremy Coleman"

Great experience with Jeremy! Super nice and very knowledgable. Donnie the floor manager was very nice as well giving me a car to drive for the week since mine wasn't driveable. Jennifer was super nice and very friendly and personable.

Donnie

December 01, 2014

Thanks, Robin! We're delighted to read that you enjoyed working with our staff during your recent visit. Our "five star" team is our best resource in delivering excellent service, and we're glad that Jeremy, Donnie, and Jennifer demonstrated that for you. Thanks for writing! Call on us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Austin Herrmann
11/20/2014

"Great Car and Dealership"

Josh Kemp was very helpful in deciding on a new car. He went through all of the details and helped us work out a price that fit our needs. Thanks for the help Josh and Warner Robins CDJR

November 21, 2014

Hello, Austin! We're delighted to know that you enjoyed working with Josh during your recent visit. Putting you in the right car at the right price for your needs is our passion, and it's great that Josh was able to help you decide what vehicle was right for you. Thanks for writing! Come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you!

2008GW
11/19/2014

"Purchase of used vehicle"

On my initial visit to WRJCD (Five Star) I met with Josh Kemp and started the process of determining which vehicle the dealership had on the lot that I might be interested in. Josh took the time to explain many of the particulars of my ultimate vehicle of choice and as such, I returned for a second round of discussions at a later date. Upon my second visit, we were able to nail down cost and all of the particulars to facilitate my purchase of a late model used vehicle that met all of my original requirements for a replacing vehicle. Josh was professional in his conduct and applied just the right amount of emphasis (not pushy) to bring about the sale.

November 21, 2014

Thanks for your great feedback! We're delighted to hear that Josh was able to work with you to help you decide on the right vehicle at the right price for your needs. Customer satisfaction is very important to us, and we're glad that you shared your experience with us. We hope you're enjoying your new car! Come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!

sorban
11/08/2014

"everything"

sales man was helpful and not at all pushy, I would recommend anyone looking to buy new or used to go to five star dodge we couldn't be happier, and our next truck will be purchased from this dealer

Richard fay

November 12, 2014

We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit to our dealership! Delivering "five star" customer service is our passion, and we're glad to know what we were able to show you that. Thanks for sharing you comments with us. We look forward to working with you again!

Reviews of Josh Kemp