Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

2817 Watson Blvd,
Warner Robins, Georgia 31093
Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins Info
About Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

Warner Robins Chrysler Jeep Dodge is your Macon Dealer of choice! We carry a wide variety of new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep cars, trucks, and SUVs for you to choose from. We strive to make your car-buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible from the start to the end. We have everything you need from an experienced and friendly customer service staff to professional and knowledgeable service department who are trained to keep your car in tip-top shape! Our parts department also provide authentic parts straight from the manufacturer that you can request online and financing for everyone to help get you into the car of your dreams! It's as simple as that! Search our online inventory of the Jeep Wrangler, Cherokee, Chrysler 300, 200, Ram 1500 and more or visit us at our Warner Robins location or contact us if you have any questions!

About Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

Gail W.
8/28/2015

"Outstanding Service"

Before contacting this dealership, I was totally intimidated to trade my older vehicle for a new Jeep. I had approached other dealers and came away with a bad impression. I placed a tentative call to the Five Star Chrysler Jeep dealership in Warner Robins and spoke with Mary Rosado. She immediately put me at ease and erased my concerns and doubts about trading my car. I made an appointment for the next day, and Mary introduced me to Josh Dykes. She put me into good hands. He handled the process with confidence and concern for my needs--not his. There was no pressure, and he relieved my fears in purchasing a new vehicle, explaining the process in detail and assuring me in my choice. The professional courtesy of everyone with whom I was involved was outstanding; I would highly recommend this dealership--especially Mary Rosado and Josh Dykes--to anyone interested in purchasing a new vehicle.

August 28, 2015

Hello, Gail! Thank you so much for your kind review about your experience! We're glad to know that you enjoyed working with Josh and Mary, and that Josh was able to help you find the perfect car for your needs. We hope you are enjoying your new car, and thanks for your recommendation! Please come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!

slbruschke
8/27/2015

"Paul was an amazing salesman!"

Paul was amazing to us. We had a terrible car and was looking to trade it in for a reliable vehicle with low payments. He was patient with us and got us into the perfect vehicle and at our perfect price! He is honest and works hard for his customers. I would send anyone looking for a new or used vehicle to him!

August 28, 2015

We're glad to hear it! Customer satisfaction is our top priority at Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, and we're delighted that Paul was able to help ensure that you found the perfect car! Please call on us again if we can do anything else for you in the future, and thank you for your recommendation!

aurora94
8/27/2015

"Very first car!!!"

Paul was a huge help in the process of buying the car that I wanted. I was able to get in contact with him through a family friend which made the experience more personal for me. He asked me a series of question as to what I was looking for in a car and from there he was able to draw a report from all Five Star dealerships that matched what I was wanting. He went above and beyond sending me all information and pictures I asked for and pulled a few different cars from different lots to let me look at them. When they weren't what I wanted we went back to drawing board, looking at all vehicles on the lot and picking and choosing things I liked and didn't like. I was finally able to narrow it down and he got me the best deal he could on my 2013 Nissan Altima. Paul made buying my first car at 20 years old a breeze. I will continue to direct people to Paul and let them know that he is the best at what he does. It's nice to get a call from him checking on me and my car every once in awhile. You can really tell he cares not just about making a deal for you, but putting you in the car for you.

August 28, 2015

Thank you for writing about your experience at our dealership! It's great that Paul was able to ensure that your first car purchase went well! Putting our clients in the perfect car is our passion, and we're thrilled that he accomplished that goal for you. Congratulations on your new Altima, and please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Daphne
8/26/2015

"The Marcus is the best sales guy ever!!!"

I had the pleasure of working with Marcus Nottingham on purchasing my son a vehicle. My son was headed off to college the next day so I was frantically searching for a vehicle. Marcus was very patient and informative. I was able to trust him and that made my car buying experience easy. Thanks Marcus!!!

Marcus Nottingham

August 28, 2015

Thank you for your kind review about your experience at our dealership, Daphne! We're glad that Marcus was able to help find the right vehicle for your son, and that you enjoyed working with him! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and thanks again for writing! We hope your son is enjoying his new car!

Chris

"Awesome ! "

Paul was an excellent car salesman, knowledgeable and through. He made sure I was taken care of from the beginning to the end and helped me secure an awesome deal. Paul is a salesman you can trust and rely on. I 100% recommend him and Five Star to any and everyone.

August 25, 2015

Hello, Chris! Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! We're delighted to read that you enjoyed the service Paul provided, and that he was able to deliver a great experience to you during your visit! We hope you are enjoying your new car, and that you will let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future. Thanks for your recommendation!

Artsy Gal ~ TG!

"Best Service Around!"

I recently purchased a 2013 Toyota Tacoma and had the best experience ever! Tank (Frank Graves), my salesperson, was the most kind, honest, and helpful salesman I have ever come in contact with. He made both me and my husband feel right at home from the start. Tank helped me find the vehicle that I had been looking for on drivefivestar.com and Five Star drove to Albany, GA right away to pick it up for me. That evening, I purchased the truck of my dreams! It was everything Tank said it would be. He even sent me a video clip of the truck as soon as it arrived in Warner Robins. The video clip was really cool as he was describing the specs. of the vehicle. I also want to mention that I received a very good trade on my personal vehicle. Throughout the entire time of the sale/purchase, Tank went above and beyond the call of duty! Ask for Tank, he's awesome! Five Star in Warner Robins is the best dealership around ~ very Christian oriented! :)

Frank Graves

August 25, 2015

Thank you for writing about your experience at our dealership! We're so glad to know that you enjoyed working with Frank, and that he ensured that you had a great visit! Putting you in the perfect car is our passion, and it's great that he was able to help you do so conveniently! Congratulations on your new Tacoma, and please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Mrs.TPJ

"Awesome service"

We just purchased a 2015 Dodge Journey. Our salesman David made us feel comfortable right from the start. I hate car shopping because usually it's like you are being attacked by vultures! I've experience salesman being overly aggressive and inconsiderate. David was a relief and there should be more salespeople like him! Thank you all!

David Smith

August 25, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments with us! We're so glad that David was able to to ensure that you were comfortable during your visit, and we hope you are enjoying your new Journey! Please come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future, and in the meantime, congratulations on your new car!

HDshotz
8/20/2015

"Awesome Dealership! A+++ Service!"

My wife and I just purchased a 2014 Chevy Malibu from this dealership and we were highly pleased with the transaction. The salesmen were very professional and the management team are among the best you can do business with. You won't feel bullied/pushed and their team makes sure you get everything you're looking for. Thanks alot Five Star team!

August 24, 2015

Thank you very much for your compliments! At Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Warner Robins, we strive to provide the kind of experience you described. We hope you continue to choose us for future car and service needs! Enjoy your Malibu!

Chelsea95
8/20/2015

"The most perfect ever!"

This is the best dealership! They worked with me so much to help me get in my car! I would recommend this dealership to anyone!! Ask for Paul! He's the best around!! He went out of his way to help me and did everything for me. I could not have got better service anywhere else!

August 24, 2015

That is what we like to hear, Chelsea! We are thrilled to hear Paul was able to provide such an excellent purchasing experience. Please come back and see us for any future car and service needs you may have!

Godfirst.
8/17/2015

""The Best Experience ever!!!!!""

This was the best experience ever. I was greeted by Mr. Marcus Nottingham. Mr. Nottingham took time out to go over and answer all of my questions. His honesty and promtness lead my family and I to purchase our dream vehicle. Thank you Marcus for your dedication. You Rock!!!!!

Marcus Nottingham

August 25, 2015

Thank you for your great review! We're delighted to know that Marcus was able to help, and we hope you and your family are enjoying your new car! Please do not hesitate to call on us again if we can do anything else for you in the future, and thanks again for writing!

Reviews of Paul McIntyre