Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins Info

Wc Farms
2/03/2016

"Dodge 2500"

Sales woman was awesome, Best sales person there. talk to Candy she hook you up with a deal. great deal on my new truck. Remember see Candy!!!!!

Candy Mccranie

MissPrissy
1/29/2016

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I just purchased a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited from Five Star Dodge. Thomas and Randy were both very helpful in finding me the perfect SUV. Thomas was friendly and I never felt pressured in any way. The total experience was AWESOME!!!!! I love my Jeep and am so happy that I chose to give Five Star a chance. I will do business with them again and highly recommend Thomas and Randy to anyone looking to purchase a car.

Thomas Garner salesman, Randy Burkey sales manager

Rachel09we
1/27/2016

"Great experience"

Thomas helped me get the jeep I wanted at the right price. He even remembered details about my family and personalized every interaction. I couldn't be happier with the purchase.

Thomas

lisarat05
1/21/2016

"Worst Dealership ever delt with."

This is by far the worst dealership I have ever dealt with. I tell all my friends to NEVER buy a vehicle from them. Once they get you to buy the car, customer service goes down the drain. If they promise you anything please be aware that as soon as it comes time to sign the paper work all the sudden they can know longer honor that. Flat out lie to you !!! Had to take the car back for service and have kept it for days with every excuse why the part is not in and why its not fixed. So very frustrating. We will never do business with them for service or to purchase another vehicle again. Very dishonest . They will suck you in with all kinds of promises then turn around and lie !!! So very sad that people are this way !!!

Sales supervisor , Josh

RiaG999
1/14/2016

"Postive Experience!!!"

The car purchasing experience is not something that I enjoy. However that being said, my experience with salesman Frank "the Tank" Graves was exceptional. Frank went out of his way to get me into the vehicle that was going to work for myself and family on the most important levels. He was kind enough to respond to a question that I had the next day (his day off) in a timely manner the same day. My experience with Frank is that he goes out of his way to do the right thing for the customer and deal with each person in a straight forward and honest way. He is a refreshing change. Thank you Frank....five stars for you!!

Frank Graves

Quality Repair LLC.
12/24/2015

"Crooks, and liars"

Promised me n writing to 1 price then denied that price when I showed up. They don't listen to the customer. Only push what they want.

General Manager, Patrick Hoye, salesman Matt and others

Raider 25
11/24/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE !!!"

I am very happy with the service and the sale person Carlos Nelson who was the key to get the car i wanted for my wife GREAT EXPERIENCE

Carlos Nelson

November 25, 2015

I'm very pleased to hear you had such a great car buying experience with Carlos. He will be very happy to hear your kind words. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in the future.

Been Had
11/23/2015

"Bait and Switch BIG TIME"

After losing our son's car in the Charleston flood, we were in the market to replace with a 2015 Challenger. Went online got in touch with CHAD GOSS - their internet sales manager at 9:30/10 am on a Monday morning regarding a car we found online...we spoke, MADE A DEAL, traded phone calls, received a call from their sales manager Robert ???? confirming that Chad was treating us right and letting me know that the car would be ready when we arrived later that day...I told Chad we wanted the car, sent in our credit app and were told we had a deal....started our 4 hour drive, got 40 miles outside of Charleston and received a call from Robert that OOPPPPPSSS - sorry, someone else sold your car?!?!!!!??? WTH??? THEN send me an email with a 2014 attached....maybe this will work??!!! HORRIBLE UNPROFESSIONAL JERKS

Chad Goss, Robert

Jeepgirl
11/21/2015

"Jeep girl"

Our experience with Josh and David was by far the best used car buying experience ever. No one was pushy or annoying, they were professional and personable. We test drove one Jeep and bought it. Thanks - having fun :)

David Smith, Josh Kemp

November 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! I am pleased to hear Josh and David provided you with the best used car buying experience ever. They are both great men and I'll be sure to let them hear your kind words. I appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future. Best, Patrick Hoye phoye@fivestaronline.net 478-971-7777

dodgegirl
11/17/2015

"satisfied customer"

Car shopping is usually a pain in the rear, but my recent experience turned out to be a great one. What I enjoyed most was Matt my car salesman. He was down to earth and compassionate about my purchase. Most of the time car salesmen are associated with being sleezy, but at this dealership that was not the case. I truly enjoyed my car buying experience!!! #satisfiedcustomer

Matt McDaniel

November 18, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! I'm very happy to hear Matt helped make your car buying experience an excellent one. He is a great man and I'll be sure to let him hear your kind words. Thank you for your business and our team hopes to see you again in the future. Best, Patrick Hoye phoye@fivestaronline.net 478-971-7777