Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins
Call
Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins Info
About Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

Warner Robins Chrysler Jeep Dodge is your Macon Dealer of choice! We carry a wide variety of new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep cars, trucks, and SUVs for you to choose from. We strive to make your car-buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible from the start to the end. We have everything you need from an experienced and friendly customer service staff to professional and knowledgeable service department who are trained to keep your car in tip-top shape! Our parts department also provide authentic parts straight from the manufacturer that you can request online and financing for everyone to help get you into the car of your dreams! It's as simple as that! Search our online inventory of the Jeep Wrangler, Cherokee, Chrysler 300, 200, Ram 1500 and more or visit us at our Warner Robins location or contact us if you have any questions!

About Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

"From Bad to Good"

My initial experience with the service department was bad. I called in and put in a complaint. I was contacted back and was made aware that everything would be taken care of. James (from service department) was able to help me out with all my service needs. While waiting for my vehicle to be serviced, Arthur Harris showed concern about whether or not I was taken care of properly. Arthur Harris was definitely a breath of fresh air! I really have to commend him for his customer service and desire to help me. I think I will buy my next car from him. Overall, my experience at the dealership was good and they were able to redeem themselves after the initial bad experience. Hopefully, the next time they will be great and receive five stars.

"Excellent, Average, and Good"

Jeff and Jennifer Miller and team gave excellent customer service. Thanks you all! All were great except for Author after knowing we did use him he gave poor customer service.

October 20, 2014

We're glad to hear that Jeff, Jennifer, and the rest of the Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Warner Robins team were able to help you. We appreciate the recommendation, and thank you for providing your feedback. Come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!

"Dedication, Patience, and Helpful"

At least 7 hours of dedicated looking, searching, and digging for the perfect car and Greg Plott was a trouper. He was friendly and helpful with any request made. He was willing to put in the time and effort to find the right match for me. He was not pushy and he kept a good attitude through the whole process even we when we were tired and grumpy. I am glad he was my sales person and would deal with him again. Thanks Greg !

October 16, 2014

Thanks for the comments! Part of "five star" service is putting you in the right car for your needs, and we're thrilled to know that you enjoyed working with Greg during his efforts to achieve that goal. Thanks for sharing your experience! Let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and in the meantime, enjoy your new car!

"great service. "

We stopped at five star dodge just to look for a truck for my husband. The sales team didn't bombard us like some places. We drove around and stopped at the truck my husband liked. We met a real nice sales person Carlos! He offered a test drive and my husband ended up getting the new 2014 dodge ram. He loves it. The GM was a big help in the decision to get the truck, he helped to get the payment to what we wanted. Great Staff. Even has a playroom for kids!

October 06, 2014

Thanks for sharing your experience! We're delighted to know that you enjoyed working with Carlos and the rest of the Five Star team. It's great that we were able to help put your husband into the truck he wanted, and at the right payment for your needs. We're glad to know that he is enjoying his new Ram. Call on us again if we can do anything else for you!

"Thank you "

Thank you Greg for helping my wife to get the Ram that she really wanted and the color is so amazing I'm jealous. Thank you for making the process quick and painless but must of all honesty and trustworthy.

October 06, 2014

Thanks for your feedback, Patrick! We want every customer to have a quick and painless buying experience, and we're thrilled to know that Greg provided that "five star" customer service for you. We hope your wife is enjoying her new Ram! Come and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future! We'll be happy to work with you to get you your own amazing color!

"True Professional"

Hats off to Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep for hiring personnel like Mr. Greg Plott. He made my experience of purchasing a new Ram 1500 totally enjoyable. His professional and friendly nature provided a pleasant atmosphere for me and my family. His knowledge of the truck was exemplary and aided greatly in my selection of the Ram Sport. He worked extremely hard to ensure I got what I felt like was a great vehicle at a reasonable price. He has continued working with us after the sale to ensure our satisfaction. Greg is truly a valuable asset to Five Star. I feel he is the best salesman I have had the pleasure of dealing with and I will certainly recommend him to friends looking to buy a new vehicle.

October 03, 2014

Thanks for the recommendation! Our exceptional staff is our best asset in delivering "five star" customer service, and we're thrilled to know that Greg was provided such a great experience for you during your visit. It's also great that he was able to help inform you while you were making such a big decision, and we're glad to have put you in the right truck for your needs. Come and see us again when it comes time for your first scheduled maintenance, and enjoy your new Ram Sport!

""My First Jeep""

I would like to thank two special people that made our car buying the best experience EVER. First Mr. Gary Nottingham and Mr. Greg Plott. You could not have asked for two better people to deal with. I would recommend this G & G team to anyone. From the sales floor to the general managers front door, we were treated very nice. They were all very knowledgeable about what they were doing with us and for us. We can't thank them enough. May God continue to bless each of you. Thank You, Mr. and Mrs. Lynn B. Smith

September 30, 2014

Thanks for the recommendation, Lynn! We want every customer to feel comfortable and informed at every step of the process, and it’s great to hear that Gary and Greg made sure of that for you. Thanks again for your feedback, and we hope to see you again in the future!

"Great Sales "

The sales persons (Greg Plott & David Robbins) were extremely professional and made this a pleasant experience for us. Greg not only provided excellent service before, but after the sale by living up to agreed service. I waited 8 days before writing this review. Retired USAF dealing with a retired USAF professionals is exactly what Warner Robins Five Star was all about on this visit. Thank you Jacque Keefer, Ret USAF

September 30, 2014

Thanks for writing about your great experience! At Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Warner Robins, we aim for 100% customer satisfaction at every stage of your car purchase, and we’re delighted to hear that you received that from Greg and David. Enjoy your new car, and let us know if we can do anything for you in the future!

"My First Dodge"

Brian Solley did an excellent job of helping me with the selection of my truck and is very knowledgeable of the vehicles. Also, he followed up with me regarding my first days of owning my first Dodge. All said and done, the Warner Robins Ga Dodge 5 Star crew are eager to make sales and retain customers! I highly recommend checking with them first to ensure you get the best deal possible.

September 26, 2014

Thanks for your comments! We're always happy to know that we've achieved our goal of total customer satisfaction, and it's great to know that Brian was able to help you pick the right truck for your needs! Call on us again if we can do anything else for you! Enjoy your new truck!

"Fraudulent, unscrupulous"

This was the absolute worst dealership buying experience ever. I purchased what was sold to me as a new 13 Ram 2500 in January 2014. I had a couple of warranty issues and carried it to a closer dealer who took care of the issues. They printed out a history page on the vehicle and I requested a copy which was given to me without any problem. When I reviewed this report, I was shocked to find my "in service date" was listed as December 26, 2013, 30 days prior to me purchasing the vehicle. This date directly affects the warranty date, which varies depending on the coverage. For instance, the bumper to bumper warranty is sold as a 3 yr/ 36000 mile warranty. Mine is a 35 month/36000 mile warranty. While one month may not seem like a big issue, the owners manual clearly state on a new vehicle the warranty start date will be the purchase date. I clearly bought a new vehicle based on the contract signed and purchase price. I contacted Five Star Ram in Warner Robins and explained this situation to the service adviser. He finally understood the problem but stated he couldn't do anything to change it and refused to address the problem any further. I then contacted Chrysler about it and explained it to a Kendall, who gave me the same response. She stated the warranty starts when the dealership enters the service date for the vehicle and she also refused to address this any further. I then sent out multiple emails to which I received a response from Allen Slentz of Five Star. He addressed this and I was told the dealership places vehicles in a commercial status required by Chrysler. This sets the in service date and cannot be changed. He then went on to say if I have a problem within the month that coverage has lapsed, just have whoever is doing the work call the dealership and they will approve it. That doesn't make me feel the least bit warm and fuzzy. A verbal agreement to extend a warranty on a vehicle by the very dealership that placed a fraudulent in service date on it in the first place. Ok. That just isn't going to make me happy. At this point, the discussion was over and nothing else can be done for me. I contacted a legal consult but was told no harm has taken place, just unscrupulous practices. Let it be known.

Greg Plott