Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

2817 Watson Blvd,
Warner Robins, Georgia 31093
Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins Info
About Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

Warner Robins Chrysler Jeep Dodge is your Macon Dealer of choice! We carry a wide variety of new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep cars, trucks, and SUVs for you to choose from. We strive to make your car-buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible from the start to the end. We have everything you need from an experienced and friendly customer service staff to professional and knowledgeable service department who are trained to keep your car in tip-top shape! Our parts department also provide authentic parts straight from the manufacturer that you can request online and financing for everyone to help get you into the car of your dreams! It's as simple as that! Search our online inventory of the Jeep Wrangler, Cherokee, Chrysler 300, 200, Ram 1500 and more or visit us at our Warner Robins location or contact us if you have any questions!

About Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

norris258
6/29/2015

"Best service around!"

Paul was the best salesman we've ever had at a car dealership before. It's very rare that you truly connect with your salesman through the process of purchasing your dream car! Thanks for all your help Paul, I just LOVE my new Jeep! We will definitely be back soon for Mom's dream car as well. Two thumbs up!

July 06, 2015

Thanks, Norris! We're happy that you enjoyed working with Paul, and we hope you will continue to let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future! Congratulations on your new Jeep! We look forward to seeing you again!

shermonda
6/19/2015

"Bad customer service"

If you say you're going to call someone back then you need to call back, even if you're not able to work out a deal with them. And don't have a bad attitude.

Whoever the sales manager is that I spoke with.

mah2217
6/10/2015

"BMW Lemon Sold Knowingly"

My wife and I recently went to this dealership because we found a BMW X3 that seemed like a good deal. We ran a CarFax and it reported no accidents or other maintenance problems. We traded my car for the BMW and on the way home, the "Service Engine Soon" light came on. In addition to seeing this light, we also had no washer fluid, and the air conditioner was not working (dealership agreed to put in freon). When my wife returned to the dealership to get the freon put in, she let the service manager know her concerns about the check engine light and other problems. The service department put the car up to check the problem and found there were too many problems to fix. Here is the kicker: My wife heard that service worker come in and say, "Ha! I thought we got rid of that X3 and now it's back!" After this, she heard whispering. Needless to say, the deal was off the table, after we had been there all day, and we got our old car back. They offered to put us in another car that was about $8,000 with 123,000 miles and also were "sorry." While the employees at this dealership were friendly throughout the day, they gave a good example of the stereotypical car-salesman...they will do anything to make a sale. These folks are not honest! You can trust them with your life, but be sure to inspect anything they sell you that is used. I will say that I believe the sales people are put in a bad position because I don't think they know all the information the managers know. As leaders of this business, they know more than they let on. I trusted these people with my wife and my two year old son's lives! They put us in a vehicle that obviously had mechanical issues to get it off of their lot. Be careful.

Anonymous

Kdub08
6/07/2015

"Always check that final price!"

We came in and we're treated very nicely. Found a beautiful jeep that we just had to have. Had a beautiful car to trade in. Here's where the fun starts, sticker price was wrong on the jeep...but was told "I could have it for that price." Then we run number and figures. They LOW BALL me for my trade, which I told them was unacceptable..they give me a little more for my trade...but at the same time...upped the price of the jeep...I wasn't paying attention..yes I'm at fault for that..but once I caught it...it got heated. I was then told I didn't know what I was talking about...and that they couldn't just give away the life kit and tires on said jeep. I said, you were doing that until i requested more for my trade...so BE careful. Watch the prices. They come in with numbers and pay attention. Hope you catch it like we did. Because I was told I didn't get it. I told them I did. You added what i wanted to see on my trade to suffice me, but then just added more money to the jeep..and in then he end..still walked away pocketing 1800.00. Kind of crooked. Will NEVER go back.

WillMoore175
5/24/2015

"110% Customer Service"

I recently was in the market for a used car. I guess I was really asking a lot with my demands of price and quality for the used car I wanted because I had literally been laughed at by other dealers. And I was sorely disappointed with the quality of the cars that met my price demands. That all changed with Warner Robins CDJ. The sales associate that helped me, Jared Daniels, literally drove all over Warner Robins and Macon to find the right car for me. He was honest and genuinely friendly. In the end he was able to exceed my expectations for the incredible used car I purchased. I will buy every car going forward from Jared. He's earned a customer for life.

Jared Daniels

June 04, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments with us! We're delighted to know that you were pleased with your experience at our dealership! Customer satisfaction is our top concern at Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Warner Robins, and we take pride in knowing that Jared was able to ensure that you found the right car for your needs. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and in the meantime, enjoy your new car!

Heather1284
5/16/2015

"Fantastic service "

Service was great,made process of buying a vehicle easy and hassle free. Definitely recommend them

June 01, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation! We're happy to read that you were pleased with your visit, and we hope you will let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future! Thanks again for writing!

redstar
5/12/2015

"10 Star Service "

Purchased a new 2015 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus. Initial inquiry was made through the Internet and I received a timely response from the Dealership. Jeremy Coleman was the salesperson. He did an excellent job of answering my questions and facilitating the sale. All of the folks at Warner Robins CJD were very nice and courteous. I would definitely go back. Jim.

blueblink2
5/11/2015

"Seth is the best!"

Seth is very knowledgeable and helpful. Even though I wasn't able to make a deal, I appreciate that he tried to get me exactly what I wanted. I'll be back for sure just because of him.

Cassey Maddox

May 21, 2015

We're glad to hear it! Making sure our customers get the right car at the right price for their needs is our passion, and we're glad that you were pleased with Seth's efforts on your behalf, even if we weren't able to put you into a car yet. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Mbickford
5/07/2015

"Awesome"

I was given exactly what I needed at an AWESOME price. Paul went above and beyond expectations and still frequently checks in to see how I'm liking my car.

May 15, 2015

Thank you for writing about your experience! We're glad that you are pleased with Paul's efforts on your behalf. It's great that he continues to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase, and we hope you will continue to let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future. Thanks again for your feedback!

Kekeb
5/04/2015

"Great person"

I would recommend this dealer to everyone. Paul is a great person and makes the process in buying a car very easy. Paul actually cares and shows concerns for his customer. He is going to make sure you leave that lot with the car you want. Great place to shop.

May 07, 2015

Thank you for writing about your visit! We're happy to know that you enjoyed working with Paul during your visit. Customer service is our #1 concern at Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, and we're pleased that he was able to demonstrate that for you. Thank you for recommendation! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and congratulations on your new car!

Reviews of Paul McIntyre