Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins
Call
Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins Info
About Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

Warner Robins Chrysler Jeep Dodge is your Macon Dealer of choice! We carry a wide variety of new and used Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep cars, trucks, and SUVs for you to choose from. We strive to make your car-buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible from the start to the end. We have everything you need from an experienced and friendly customer service staff to professional and knowledgeable service department who are trained to keep your car in tip-top shape! Our parts department also provide authentic parts straight from the manufacturer that you can request online and financing for everyone to help get you into the car of your dreams! It's as simple as that! Search our online inventory of the Jeep Wrangler, Cherokee, Chrysler 300, 200, Ram 1500 and more or visit us at our Warner Robins location or contact us if you have any questions!

About Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

"Go see Brian the next time you need a car!"

Brian Solley was great! He was very personable and worked well with us throughout the entire sales experience. He joked around with my 7 yr old son and listened to all of his fishing stories while we were running numbers and filling out paperwork. We live about an hour away so we got to the dealership around 11:30 and Brian worked through lunch (even on Labor Day with the hotdog vendor right outside!!) He was down to earth and wanted to work hard for our business. Once we got to the Finance Office - David asked all of the right questions to ensure he was telling us about the additional products and services that would make more sense for our situation. Overall a wonderful experience - thank you to all involved.

"Very good experience"

I found what I had been looking for. The salesperson, Amanda Merritt, did an excellent job of getting the car I wanted at a really good price. She helped me through the entire process and was very friendly and professional. The dealership was cordial and easy to work with. It was an overall very good experience and I would recommend Five Star Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Amanda Merritt

"Amanda was/is an awesome sales associate!!"

I was in dire need of a vehicle and had been through a pretty rough time in trying to find a decent vehicle that fit my needs more so than my wants. I had spoken to several different dealerships to no avail. Then I met Amanda who saved the day! She worked with and for me til the very end even defying others in the dealership who thought I was a hopeless case. She followed my lead and got me into a fabulous Ford Escape that I have fallen in love with! Amanda worked hard for me and I appreciated her tenacity and vivaciousness! Amanda was a comfort and a joy and I can say this was the first time I actually have been totally pleased during a car buying experience!

Amanda Merritt

September 03, 2014

Thanks for sharing your experience! Putting you in the right car for your needs is one of our passions, and we're glad to hear that Amanda did so for you. It's great that you worked so well with Amanda. Let us know if you need anything in the future. Enjoy your new Escape!

"Great"

It was my first time buying a jeep, i would recommend this dealership, they were honest, fast and they have reasonable deals. Josh was very helpful and made my jeep experience very exciting.

September 03, 2014

Thanks for your recommendation, Anthony! We’re pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit and had an exciting experience with Josh and the rest of the Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Warner Robins team. Let us know if we can help you in the future. Enjoy your new Jeep!

"overall great experience"

Great service!! I was greeted at the door by Josh. It was a very friendly environment he made getting all the information very easy, however we were not ready to make a purchase that day; when we're ready Josh will be the guy I CAll. If you're looking for great service and a funny spirits you should call him now.

"Awesome Buying Experience!!! Great Crew!"

Had to trade in my current car to get a new RAM 1500. Was very backwards with my trade in, but the whole crew managed to work a deal for me to get the truck I wanted. Was never overly pushed to make the purchase. Will be the first place I visit for another vehicle purchase down the road. Had an awesome time with my fiancé during the whole experience, and were both treated with the upmost respect. Very good people to work with.

"Super Great Service"

My Salesman Greg Plott was well experienced in helping me with my purchase, Was not pushy, But was very honest in helping me make the right decision on the purchase. I am very pleased with the vehicle and price I paid for it.

""Outstanding Service - RANDY BURKEY" "

My husband and I had a very pleasant and rewarding experience trading-in both our old vehicles to a brand new 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sports and a 2014 Dodge RAM 1500. On both transactions, Mr. RANDY BURKEY handled everything smooth and easy and it was such a delight working with him. He went ABOVE AND BEYOND his service to get us the best deal possible (both rate and terms) and I couldn't ask for a better Sales Consultant. Aside from Mr. Burkey's 5-Star reputation as a Retired USAF, he has ALL THE GREAT QUALITIES that you're looking for in a sales consultant. I highly recommend him to anyone!!! KUDOS to you RANDY!!! So with this being said, if you're planning to buy your next vehicle - Ask or look no further, GO with Mr. RANDY BURKEY, I assure you it will be all worth it!!!

"William Ledbetter Made Experience A Total 5-Star!!!!!"

Never have I had a better and more rewarding experience in buying a car (2014 Jeep Overland) than I did at Five Star CDJ in Warner Robins. William Ledbetter (sales consultant) was undoubtedly the most courteous, personable, professional, knowledgeable and certainly most patient sales person I have ever met. He not only treated me with respect but he was totally determined that I would be comfortable with driving such a highly technologically advanced car. If you want a true 5-star experience in buying a car, then William is absolutely the person you should ask for!!!!! Additionally, Brandon Hardison, the internet sales manager, was equally as professional, personable and knowledgeable. After I had agreed on a price, Brandon asked that I put a deposit down on the car since I would not be actually buying until several days later. Though I gave him my credit card number, he was not able to process the transaction since I had mistakenly given him an incorrect number. Instead of calling back for a correct number, he had enough trust in me that I would in fact buy the car as I had stated......even without a deposit. Absolutely, make your next purchase with these two outstanding men!

"BRIAN SOLLEY GREAT SERVICE"

I recommend going to see Brian Solley if you are in the market for a new auto. Brian spent a lot of time assisting me with my new jeep purchase. Without a doubt he has gone above and beyond in customer service. I visited other dealers before my jeep purchase and Brian and FIVE STAR were by far the most professional and easiest to work with. My family absolutely loves our new jeep! Thanks again to Brian and the rest of the staff at Five Star. It's nice to know that that type of quality of service still exist somewhere. Stop by Five Star and see Brian and I'm sure you will agree.

August 06, 2014

We're pleased to know that you enjoyed your visit! We strive to provide an excellent customer experience through professionalism and quality service, and we're happy to hear that Brian met that goal for you. Come back and visit us again when it's time for our regular service. We hope you and your family continue to enjoy your new Jeep!

Josh Kemp