Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

Warner Robins, Georgia 31093
Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins Info

Sarah Lanier
4/29/2016

"Can't Wait Until It's Time to Upgrade My Other Vehicle!"

Lorenzo Porter may be a new face on the lot, but he and Cody helped make picking out our new (to us) car a wonderful experience. They listened to what we wanted and helped us find vehicles that weren't just within our price range, but that we would actually want to own. We left the lot with exactly what we wanted! It will be time to upgrade our other vehicle in a few months and we are looking forward to working with them again.

Lorenzo Porter, Cody (?forgot his last name)

weaver!
4/21/2016

"service"

thanguysks for having employees like Brandon. very pleasant to talk to and very professional. He and ms. Kathy keep up the good work. thanks I'm very satisfied with my 2015 dodge journey

BRANDON

Becca and mike
4/09/2016

"My visit with five star was AMAZING! "

The visit was amazing. The customer service I received from Dillion Wade was great. He was so friendly made us feel very welcomed and at home! I would highly recommend him to any customer that walks in the door! His personality is what help sale the vehicle!!!! He even stayed late u til we figured out what we wanted! Thanks for everything! By the way I love my jeep!!! Big thanks to Dillion Wade for being such a awesome salesman and for being kind and having the personality u have!!!!! FIVE STAR IN WARNER ROBINS IS THE BEST!!!!!

Dillion Wade

Zack Ussery
3/28/2016

"Nice and not stressful"

Mike Alford helped me find the truck I wanted for the price I wanted. It took about 3 weeks of emailing back and forth to find it, but that shows just how dedicated he is to his job. He was a great car salesman, very respectful and honest, which made our truck buying experience much more pleasurable. If you go to Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, I recommend you ask for Mike.

Mike Alford

Sean
3/11/2016

"Thank you Mike Alford!"

Mike Alford found the vehicle I was looking for. I enjoyed being able to peacefully test drive without feeling rushed. My entire experience was pleasant from walking in the door, to driving away in a vehicle that will provide many years of safe travel for me and my family. Mike didn't distract me with other vehicles that I didn't want. Simply put, he listened to what I was looking for, and found it. It doesn't get any better than that! Thank you Mike Alford!

Mike Alford

Dlarai1
3/10/2016

"Nothing short of AMAZING"

I came in to look at a specific kind of jeep. When I first came in I felt with the Eddie and he let me know honestly he knew someone else that would know more about keeps and what I was looking for and he referred me to Matt. They both, as a team, were AWESOME! Not one time did I feel pushed to get something I didn't want and they made it about me vs about what they were trying to sale. I told them how much I would not pay over and we went with that. The GM, Chad, came out to meet me and he came up with a game plan to see what my best options were and he was also very friendly and helpful! Needless to say, I walked away with no vehicle BUT between Eddie and his positivity, Matt and his knowledge, the GM and his willingness to help, and Jessica ( she was my customer caregiver, she called back to make sure I had a great experience) I was HIGHLY SATISFIED! I WILL be going back to deal with these few individuals because honestly they went above and beyond the call for me!! Thanks guys!!

Matt, Eddie, GM Chad, Jessica

Jay
2/22/2016

"AWFUL! No intergrity!"

Jessic J. Jessic J. Feb 23, 2016 This place is HORRIBLE! They will lie to you just to make a sale! I purchased a brand new 2014 Challenger in 2014. When I went to the dealership I was already approved for a loan. In too, my ONLY requirements was for my car to have built in navigation and the color to be white. The salesman told me they didn't have any white cars and couldn't order any, so I settled for one of their gray anniversary challengers. However it still did not have a navigation installed. So the dealership made a promise they would install the navigation as an added on feature. During the purchase I deliberately told him to NOT run my credit since I was already approved. However, the next day I received inquires on my credit report from 7 different loan companies. I complained to the manager, it did not help! After MONTHS, I FINALLY received my CD player with the navigation after making numerous trips to the dealership. Now only after a year, the entire radio system stops working. I again make numerous trips speaking with the salesman who had it installed, he states the man whom installed it no longer works for the company! So he refers me to the manager. He then refers me to a audio store. They run some tests and determines the radio system is not working anymore. In too, they tell me the radio system was very cheap. I return back to the dealership, the manager then tells me that they are unable to replace the CD player because I have over 36K miles on my car! WTH! So then I say what about the original one? He can't replace it with that either because they don't have any radio systems there! So it's a Dodge dealership, but I can't the original one nor a replaced one for the faulty one YOUR dealership installed? I will NEVER return to this dealership or recommend it to anyone!

Josh, Carlos Nelson, Tyler- Manager

Bobchuck51
2/13/2016

"Awsome Dealer "

I recommend this dealer to anyone and if you go you need to deal with Zack he is straight forward and honest. I got the one I went in to see he didn't try to sell me something I didn't want. Very good experience.

Zack Wrinkle, Shawn Lock

Wc Farms
2/03/2016

"Dodge 2500"

Sales woman was awesome, Best sales person there. talk to Candy she hook you up with a deal. great deal on my new truck. Remember see Candy!!!!!

Candy Mccranie

MissPrissy
1/29/2016

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I just purchased a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited from Five Star Dodge. Thomas and Randy were both very helpful in finding me the perfect SUV. Thomas was friendly and I never felt pressured in any way. The total experience was AWESOME!!!!! I love my Jeep and am so happy that I chose to give Five Star a chance. I will do business with them again and highly recommend Thomas and Randy to anyone looking to purchase a car.

Thomas Garner salesman, Randy Burkey sales manager