Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins

Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins Info

James Finney Jr
8/15/2016

"Routine Inspection "

I had a GREAT experience the staff was very helpful and nice to me and my daughter. Cathy, Rob, and Brandon were the best!!! Also I was called and checked up on after my visit.

Cathy, Rob, Brandon

"FIVE STAR DODGE ROCK"
8/10/2016

"GREATEST PLACE EVER TO BUY YOUR NEXT NEW AUTOMOBILE!"

Looking for a good deal don't pass this dealership by. They are HELPFUL, FRIENDLY and HONEST. I will be back for my next purchase.

Patrick Hoye, Carlos Nelson and Tim Norris

Scott1
8/05/2016

"Awful"

Put a deposit down on a truck for my son . They sold it out from under us . Had the check ready to drive 5 hours to pick up truck !!

Mike Alford

USAF1
8/03/2016

"Good price but very high pressure sales tactics"

I recently purchased a new truck from Five Star Ram in Warner Robins GA. This is my 5th new vehicle purchase so I am not new the the car buying experience. The sales team as a whole was very pushy; lots of back and forth bring in other "managers" wanting to sign a piece of paper. They low balled my trade and said the tires were dry rotted. I had the receipt from where I purchased the tires less than a year ago in the glove compartment and offered to show it to them. Somehow magically my trade was worth $4000 (yes that's four thousand) more. I did end up buying the truck because it was the best price around my area. Just be prepared for a very high pressure sales team and make sure you print off the internet price or they will tell you the price is higher. Customer service after the sale is also horrible. If you already bought the vehicle and need help they will not give you the time of day. All of the smiles and hand shakes are gone. I had an issue,where ultimately was my fault for not getting a copy of some paperwork, but trying to get help was impossible. I went through five people 6 phone calls and was on hold for 45 minutes. Over all I am happy with my purchase but I will not be back to this dealership for anything. That's not to say that Five Star as a whole is bad but I will not support this dealership.

Josh,Brandon,Patrick, Randy (the most honest), Kathy

First Truck Test Driver
7/09/2016

"Best Test Drive Experience - Easy No Pressure Friendly "

Have you ever thought that if only a test drive were easy with no pressure and friendly you would actually stop by a dealership and put the Internet rankings to the test. Today by chance I walked onto the Dodge Ram Truck lot at Five Star Warner Robins and had such an experience. Mike Alford was the certified sales professional that created my experience. The 2016 Dodge Ram Rebel I test drove had only 9 miles on the odometer and It drove extremely well. Very comfortable interior for a sporty full sized crew cab truck. Thanks Mike Alford and thank you Five Star Chrysler Dodge of Warner Robins. You will see me again when I am ready to take the next step. Mike S. Warner Robins Ga.

Mike Alford

Bratz
6/30/2016

"Service Dept @ Mgmt are terrible"

Be very careful when taking your vehicle here for service. Took it in for what was supposedly warranty work but found out the coolant leak (supposedly a hose) wasn't covered. Was quoted an outrageous price so took elsewhere. Found out it was just a loose hose. Paid $20 and all was well. Talked to both Service Mgr and General Mgr and of course they weren't at fault at all...denied everything. The kicker is that it wasn't leaking until I took it to them previously for an oil change. The General Mgr was at least halfway approachable. The Service Mgr was a complete jerk. I tell everyone I can to never give this place their business.

General Manager, Service Manager, Service Rep, and Service Technician

Sarah Lanier
6/04/2016

"Another great deal with Lorenzo Porter!"

Contacted Lorenzo and let him know I needed a new vehicle and what I was looking for. He had cars waiting for me when I got here and wouldn't stop getting cars until I had exactly what I wanted. Had a wonderful experience!

Lorenzo Porter

Hollingsworth, Courtney
5/31/2016

"My experience was Awesome! "

I've always been satisfied. Stephen Palma is a great salesman. He makes sure you get exactly what you want and that you are in the ride that you want before leaving. Great service

Stephen Palma

ServiceMatters
5/21/2016

"May 21, 2016: Awful wait time for basic oil change"

What awful service! I arrived at five Star Dodge at 8:57 AM for a complimentary basic oil change due to a previous service complaint. I checked in and decided to view their inventory. Had a great experience with the sales person. Returned to the service counter to follow-up with Michelle 40 minutes later. Only to find out she had not checked my car in for service. As well, she has the worst attitude. It is 11:24 AM and I am still waiting. It doesn't get any worse than this. You would think business cared, but unfortunately that is not always the case. The only good experience was the mechanic, Terrence, he took initiative. Othan that I wouldn't do this again. Dillon, unfortunately your team members caused you a sale. Keep up the good work but with another company. It's now 11:36AM and I am still waiting. 11:40AM Waiting for invoice... Should have kept the Camry! Fortunately, they change the oil for Chryslers too.

Michelle Horne, Dillon Wade, Terrence. (Mechanic- changed oil)

Nancy
5/16/2016

"Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Warner Robins Review"

I recently purchased a '15 Ford Escape from Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Warner Robins, GA. From the moment I made that initial phone call to the day I signed the paperwork, the process was like clockwork. Zach Wrinkle was very professional, courteous and patient with us. While we made a decision on the vehicle fairly quickly, it took several days to secure the financing at our own Credit Union. In the meantime, we were able to hold on to the new vehicle. When I went back in the sign the final paperwork, he was waiting for me with paperwork in hand. I would definitely purchase another vehicle through this dealership as well as recommend it along with Zach to others.

Zach Wrinkle