Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

3068 Riverside Dr,
Macon, Georgia 31210
Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon Info
About Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

At Five Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep, we offer new Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge cars, as well as used cars, trucks and SUVs from a variety of manufacturers. Our friendly sales staff is available to help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Macon, Gray, Perry, and the surrounding Georgia areas. In addition to new and used sales, we also offer a variety of financing services. Our financial staff at Five Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep will provide you with expert advice if you're seeking a car loan or lease. That's not all we offer though! Macon, Warner Robins, Perry and Gray customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge car parts. You can reach our dealership any time call us, filling out our contact form, or stopping by at our our Macon Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge dealership at 3068 Riverside Drive. We look forward to meeting you and taking care of all of your automotive needs!

About Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

Auntee
9/01/2015

"Thank you David"

David Hammock has been a great salesperson. He was very helpful in making my family's car purchase easy.I will recommend him to all of my friends

thankyou123
8/23/2015

"Great experience "

Anthony carter was great he made this car buying experience easy and worth while. He knew his product and was very respectful and I would recommend anyone to him if your trying to buy a car go ask for Anthony Carter he will keep you informed where you are in the deal and is all about customer service. Thank you Anthony Carter!

Anthony Carter

August 24, 2015

We're glad to read that you enjoyed working with Anthony during your recent visit! Customer service is our passion at Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Macon, and we're delighted that you were so pleased with your experience! We hope you will call on us the next time we can assist you, but in the meantime, please enjoy your new car!

RichPorter
8/01/2015

"BIG Thanks to Wallace , William Gresham and rest of staff "

Today July 31,2015 returning to purchase another car .We had the same awesome customer service they worked with us until we comfrotable . This was our second purchase . Each time we were treated with the outmost respect and the accomdated our Autistic son and they made his time easy on him . William . Wallace worked over and very late to makre sure everything was a go . You know these people care and go above and beyond to do their jobs and their main concern is making the customer happy . : No matter how hard the situation: maybe be . WE would give them 10 stars if we could . Javanna and Richard Porter

Wallace Newby

August 04, 2015

Thanks for your great feedback, Rich! We're thrilled to have been able to help again, and that we continue to have your confidence with your needs! It's great that our team was able to ensure that your most recent visit went smoothly, and we are so happy to have achieved our goal of "five star" customer satisfaction! We look forward to seeing you again in the future, but in the meantime, please enjoy your new car!

Not Happy
7/27/2015

"shady business"

Too bad I can't give zero stars for this excuse of a dealership. My finance and I purchased a car on Friday with them. The car had come with accessories and they were in the car when test drove it 2 days prior. On Friday, we went to the dealership and put down $2.5K on the car and finalized all the papers. This whole process took us about 4 hours. Once everything was said and done, we were excited to get out of the place and enjoy our new toy. On our way home, we realized that one of the accessories was no longer on the car. We called them immediately (5 minutes after leaving the lot) and told them we are on our way back to pick it up. They informed us that they were on it and would find out why it wasn't on the car. We pulled back in...maybe 10 minutes after we left, and to our surprise our sales rep, Marcus, that said "he was on it"....well he was sitting pretty in their golf cart right in front of the store on his phone. So we talk to him and he gets one of the sales managers, Jeff T. Jeff informed us that they removed the accessory so it does not get taken off at night when the car is on lot and that it's locked up in the accessories department and to come back Monday. I texted Marcus on Monday before I was heading up there to give him a heads up to get the part for me. This is where all the shady business starts. Marcus runs back to Jeff T for help. Jeff comes over to me and informs me that the "customer who traded in the car that we purchased came in on Saturday and picked up the accessory." Wait...what?! Why weren't we told to come in on Saturday to pick up the accessory....we assumed when he said to come Monday, that the department who is has it locked up was closed on the weekend. Also, how can they give that accessory back to the old customer AFTER we bought the car!? So I ask him if they plan on replacing the part because it was originally on the car. He said no. I let him know that was some shady business considering we already purchased the car and they let the old customer take the part back after the fact. So I talked to some used car manager, John, and he laughs in my face and said they would not purchase a new part for us. Mind you, the car we purchased was not cheap. We spent well over $32k so we expected some professionalism on their behalf. Unfortunately we did not receive that. How convenient that the old customer came back the day AFTER we bought the car and wanted the part?! They had the car for over a week, so I would think if they wanted it that bad they would have took it the day they traded it in. The part did not need any special tools to remove it. It was a simple lock and go part. I am so unbelievably mad and disappointed with how this joke of a dealership handled the situation. That was unprofessional to give parts of an already purchased car to someone else. I think they were lying the whole time from the very beginning when we inquired about it. If you are looking to purchase a new car, I warn you TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! I will be making a complaint with the BBB as well. FIVE STAR MACON IS THE WORST. THEY WILL SCREW YOU OVER AND THINK ITS COMPLETELY OK. TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!

MARCUS, JEFF T.

Tonya
7/21/2015

"No worries...very professional staff!"

Ron Green takes the stress out of buying a vehicle! I was very impressed by his courtesy and genuine concern for my match with the perfect vehicle. He never pressured me and was very trustworthy. I would definitely recommend Ron to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle!

Ron Green

August 04, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about your experience at our dealership, Tonya! We're happy to read that Ron was able to make sure that your visit was stress-free and enjoyable! It's great that he has earned your confidence and recommendation, and we hope you will continue to call on us if we can be of service in the future. Congratulations on your new car, and thanks again for writing!

drussell
7/11/2015

"Worth the drive"

Great service from, William Gresham (really went the extra mile) to make the deal. Joe Henderson and Jason Rigby as well. I drove from Columbus, GA to Macon for the Journey SE I wanted at a great price, when other dealers told me it could not be done and then finance beat the preapproved rate I had, all in all a great deal. Go see them, its worth the drive.

Jason Rigby

August 04, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments with us! We're delighted that you were pleased with your experience at our dealership, and that William, Joe, and Jason were able to ensure that you got the car you wanted at the right price for your needs. Congratulations on your new Journey, and thanks again for your recommendation! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

hotnitro
7/02/2015

"Horrible customer service in the service department"

I took my 2008 Dodge Nitro in to get diag done for the A/C system. It had stopped blowing cold air. After an hour, service dept told me I needed a whole new system due to a locked up compressor that it contaminated the entire system. $2700. I informed them I didn't have money to get it repaired at this time and went to leave. They said they had to put the compressor back on and put the system back together. I got home and checked "under the hood". They never took the compressor off because it still had Freon (pressure) in the system, bolts still had dust on them so it was never taken off. I could also turn the compressor by hand which proves is wasn't locked up as the service dept told me. Took my Nitro to an A/C shop and was told the compressor was bad but it was the solenoid on the clutch not a "locked up" compressor and only cost $400 to repair. So I Called back and talked to service manager (James) and was treated very rudely. He was the most unfriendly manager I have ever talked to ANYWHERE! He told me that he would not refund the $115 I paid for the so called diag. I have taken my Nitro in every time it has been due for oil change, rear end checks and all and now these crooks try to take me for a $2700 ride. what a bunch of thieves!

James

Bmparham
6/25/2015

"Helped Get Best Rate"

David Hammock and the finance department helped me get a great rate on my new car and descent amount for my trade in. David was patient to take as long as necessary-he kept going back until we reached a payment that I could afford. I never felt rushed. He helped me with test driving multiple vehicles, and made sure I understood all features of my new car. If you want someone that will work for you to get what you want-you want David Hammock!

June 30, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments! We're glad that David was able to help you into the right car at the right price for your needs, and we hope you will continue to let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future! Congratulations on your new car!

tristont
6/15/2015

"Awesome First Car Buying Experience "

Mr. David Hammock did an excellent job working with me on getting the best deal for my trade in and my new car! David was very polite and respectful of me and my mother and acted like it his pleasure for him to show me the car and allow me to test drive, not a requirement like other dealerships! He also explained all of the features of my new Jeep to me right before I drove off. My first car buying experience was definitely a memorable one! Thanks David and Five Star!

June 30, 2015

Thank you for your great review! We're glad to know that you enjoyed working with David during your visit. It's great that he was able to deliver a "five star" experience, and we hope you will let us know if we can do anything else for you! Congratulations on your new Jeep, and thanks again for writing!

Cherrybomb
6/14/2015

"Dorothy Lamar Keeps It Real"

Dorothy Lamar was absolutely wonderful to work with. She listened to my needs and my wants and helped me pick out the perfect vehicle for me. She kept in mind the price range that I wanted and did not try to sell me a car out of my price range She is an experienced professional who knows the business of selling cars. She knew all the relevant information about the cars that are part of the Five Star lineup. I like the fact that she does not leap upon you like a piranha the moment that you drive on the lot, unlike some of the other salesmen. I have recommended Dorothy to other co-workers and I will continue to sing her praises as I ended up with the car that was just right for me.

June 30, 2015

Thank you for writing about your experience! We want every customer to feel comfortable and informed while making a big decision, and we're glad that Dorothy was able to help you pick the right vehicle for your needs. Congratulations on your new car, and thanks for your recommendation!

Reviews of David	 Hammock