Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

3068 Riverside Dr,
Macon, Georgia 31210
Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon Info
About Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

At Five Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep, we offer new Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge cars, as well as used cars, trucks and SUVs from a variety of manufacturers. Our friendly sales staff is available to help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Macon, Gray, Perry, and the surrounding Georgia areas. In addition to new and used sales, we also offer a variety of financing services. Our financial staff at Five Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep will provide you with expert advice if you're seeking a car loan or lease. That's not all we offer though! Macon, Warner Robins, Perry and Gray customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge car parts. You can reach our dealership any time call us, filling out our contact form, or stopping by at our our Macon Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge dealership at 3068 Riverside Drive. We look forward to meeting you and taking care of all of your automotive needs!

About Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

A Smith
3/27/2015

"Great Customer service"

My car buying experience was awesome. Mrs. Dorothy Lamar provided exceptional, prompt and courteous service. She made the experience stress free. I would buy from her again.

Tperry
3/26/2015

"Great experience!"

I've been looking at jeeps for two years. Found the one I wanted and Dorothy Lamar worked with us to get a good price on the jeep and our trade. No pressure tactics, friendly, and professional, Dorothy was a joy to work with!

Rodney
3/25/2015

"great deal on 2004 durango"

Came to the dealership right at closing and Jason Rigby showed us the vehicle we was looking for. Real pleasent to talk and deal with, gave us a great drive out price on a very nice used vehicle. I will return to him when i am in need of another vehicle. Every one was a joy to talk to even though it was way pass closing time for them so thank you all. And most of all thank you Jason Rigby

March 27, 2015

Hello, Rodney! Thank you for the fantastic review. At Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Macon, we're proud to offer an exceptional experience for our clients. We're thrilled to know that Jason was able to help with that during your visit. Thanks again for sharing your feedback. Enjoy your new vehicle, and let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

lwsanders53
2/24/2015

"Neglectful"

I had no issues with the Mazda 3 that I had but I only kept it 1 year and traded it in Dublin, GA for a Toyota Rav 4. Since November, I have been trying to get a refund on the GAP insurance I purchased and I still haven't gotten it. I keep calling and get voice mail. No one returns my calls. In January, I personally went there, signed papers and was told checks are mailed our on the 15th. Its now the 24th and still no check. And when I call, still no human, just voice mail with no return call. They are eager to sell a car but not eager to please afterwards.

daniels2
2/18/2015

"Robert Daniels"

I am so happy I went to Five Star in Macon to buy my car! David Hammock was so helpful. He walked me through every step of my purchase. I love my new Mazda 6!

February 24, 2015

Thanks for sharing your comment, Robert! We're glad to hear that you are enjoying your new Mazda 6, and it's great that David was able to ensure that you had an excellent time during your visit. We hope you will let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

nard76
2/15/2015

"priceless "

I just purchase a vehicle from five star dodge riverside , an my visit there was absolutely wonderful my salesperson( Q ) was , knowledgeable, friendly, out going , humorous, easy going , patient, sales person ive ever came across he made my visit there enjoyable, (Q ) not at any point of my purchase had any doubt that he was getting me in a vehicle..... he was cool calm an collective through the whole process. I woulD recommend Q to anyone buying a new or used car..... im already looking foward to buying from him again. Thanks again Q i really appreciate it man great car great customer service great day

Q

February 19, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation! At Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we strive to provide total customer satisfaction to our clients, and we’re thrilled to learn that your salesperson gave you that great experience. We look forward to seeing you again when it comes time for your scheduled service. Enjoy your new car!

Matt
2/12/2015

"New Purchase David Hammock"

David Hammock made purchasing new Jeep an enjoyable experience at Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon, it is no doubt that he is a valued employee and when I make a future purchase I will go directly to my Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon family and skip the other Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealers. Dave listened to what we wanted and he found our new vehicle and had it down to the store as promised. I can't say it enough it was an awesome experience dealing with Dave and the five star team. Matt & Tokcha Jagelewski

February 13, 2015

Thanks, Matt! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Dave during your recent visit. Customer service is our number one priority, and we're glad to know that he was able to help you find the right car for your needs. Thanks again for your feedback! Let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Aliciadevans
2/09/2015

"Absolutely the best!"

Jimmy Black was my salesman! He was great, he never stopped working until he got me into the car I wanted! There was never a dull moment while I was there! I'd recommend Jimmy to anyone I know looking to purchase a car!! Thankyou so much Jimmy Black!!!

Jimmy Black

February 12, 2015

Thanks for your recommendation, Alicia! We're glad to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Jimmy during your visit. Putting you in the right car for your needs is our passion, and we're happy that he was able to work with you to achieve that goal. We hope you are enjoying your new car! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Lisa Jones
1/28/2015

"Cameron and Lisa Jones "

Our sales person Jimmy Black was so excellent he went above and beyond for us. We were there from 10:30 a.m till 4:00 p.m and by 6:30 p.m we had our Dodge Charger my husband and I are very satisfied and we would recommend Jimmy Black to anyone. Keep up the good work when we left there we drove off with our Dodge Charger and we are now enjoying the car to the fullest. Thanks Jimmy Black for going above and beyond for us.

Jimmy Black

January 29, 2015

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with Jimmy, Lisa! We’re always happy to know that we’ve achieved our goal of 100% customer satisfaction, and it’s great to hear that Jimmy provided that great experience! Thanks for your recommendation, and we look forward to your next visit!

Rivergypsy
1/12/2015

"Happy"

First, I was satisfied when I called for a service appointment. Service manager was efficient and friendly. I wasn't planning to buy a car that day but a salesman caught me while I was browsing. Although I told him all the reasons I could not buy, he took on the challenge of putting me into a younger car than the one I still loved but was needing some work. I didn't think Tyrone could work a deal so that I could buy another car, especially with my champagne taste and beer budget, but he did it!!!!!! He didn't give up when I could not meet the first terms he presented to me. You must go see Tyrone. He is smart, pleasant, and tries very hard to fit the customer's wants and needs. I've told all my Facebook friends about Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon and this special salesperson named Tyrone. No surprises when I met with the finance officer either. I've had experiences where a deal has been made and the finance person tries to up the payments. Not this time. All was a pleasant experience.

Tyrone

January 14, 2015

We're glad to hear that you were pleased with Tyrone's efforts on your behalf. Putting you into the right car at the right price for your needs is our passion, and we're thrilled that he was able to achieve that for you. Thank you for sharing your comments with us! Come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Reviews of Luke 	 Zabinski