Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

3068 Riverside Dr,
Macon, Georgia 31210
Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon Info
About Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

At Five Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep, we offer new Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge cars, as well as used cars, trucks and SUVs from a variety of manufacturers. Our friendly sales staff is available to help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Macon, Gray, Perry, and the surrounding Georgia areas. In addition to new and used sales, we also offer a variety of financing services. Our financial staff at Five Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep will provide you with expert advice if you're seeking a car loan or lease. That's not all we offer though! Macon, Warner Robins, Perry and Gray customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge car parts. You can reach our dealership any time call us, filling out our contact form, or stopping by at our our Macon Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge dealership at 3068 Riverside Drive. We look forward to meeting you and taking care of all of your automotive needs!

About Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

Tonya
7/21/2015

"No worries...very professional staff!"

Ron Green takes the stress out of buying a vehicle! I was very impressed by his courtesy and genuine concern for my match with the perfect vehicle. He never pressured me and was very trustworthy. I would definitely recommend Ron to anyone interested in purchasing a vehicle!

Ron Green

drussell
7/11/2015

"Worth the drive"

Great service from, William Gresham (really went the extra mile) to make the deal. Joe Henderson and Jason Rigby as well. I drove from Columbus, GA to Macon for the Journey SE I wanted at a great price, when other dealers told me it could not be done and then finance beat the preapproved rate I had, all in all a great deal. Go see them, its worth the drive.

Jason Rigby

hotnitro
7/02/2015

"Horrible customer service in the service department"

I took my 2008 Dodge Nitro in to get diag done for the A/C system. It had stopped blowing cold air. After an hour, service dept told me I needed a whole new system due to a locked up compressor that it contaminated the entire system. $2700. I informed them I didn't have money to get it repaired at this time and went to leave. They said they had to put the compressor back on and put the system back together. I got home and checked "under the hood". They never took the compressor off because it still had Freon (pressure) in the system, bolts still had dust on them so it was never taken off. I could also turn the compressor by hand which proves is wasn't locked up as the service dept told me. Took my Nitro to an A/C shop and was told the compressor was bad but it was the solenoid on the clutch not a "locked up" compressor and only cost $400 to repair. So I Called back and talked to service manager (James) and was treated very rudely. He was the most unfriendly manager I have ever talked to ANYWHERE! He told me that he would not refund the $115 I paid for the so called diag. I have taken my Nitro in every time it has been due for oil change, rear end checks and all and now these crooks try to take me for a $2700 ride. what a bunch of thieves!

James

Bmparham
6/25/2015

"Helped Get Best Rate"

David Hammock and the finance department helped me get a great rate on my new car and descent amount for my trade in. David was patient to take as long as necessary-he kept going back until we reached a payment that I could afford. I never felt rushed. He helped me with test driving multiple vehicles, and made sure I understood all features of my new car. If you want someone that will work for you to get what you want-you want David Hammock!

June 30, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments! We're glad that David was able to help you into the right car at the right price for your needs, and we hope you will continue to let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future! Congratulations on your new car!

tristont
6/15/2015

"Awesome First Car Buying Experience "

Mr. David Hammock did an excellent job working with me on getting the best deal for my trade in and my new car! David was very polite and respectful of me and my mother and acted like it his pleasure for him to show me the car and allow me to test drive, not a requirement like other dealerships! He also explained all of the features of my new Jeep to me right before I drove off. My first car buying experience was definitely a memorable one! Thanks David and Five Star!

June 30, 2015

Thank you for your great review! We're glad to know that you enjoyed working with David during your visit. It's great that he was able to deliver a "five star" experience, and we hope you will let us know if we can do anything else for you! Congratulations on your new Jeep, and thanks again for writing!

Cherrybomb
6/14/2015

"Dorothy Lamar Keeps It Real"

Dorothy Lamar was absolutely wonderful to work with. She listened to my needs and my wants and helped me pick out the perfect vehicle for me. She kept in mind the price range that I wanted and did not try to sell me a car out of my price range She is an experienced professional who knows the business of selling cars. She knew all the relevant information about the cars that are part of the Five Star lineup. I like the fact that she does not leap upon you like a piranha the moment that you drive on the lot, unlike some of the other salesmen. I have recommended Dorothy to other co-workers and I will continue to sing her praises as I ended up with the car that was just right for me.

June 30, 2015

Thank you for writing about your experience! We want every customer to feel comfortable and informed while making a big decision, and we're glad that Dorothy was able to help you pick the right vehicle for your needs. Congratulations on your new car, and thanks for your recommendation!

freedom31023
6/09/2015

"Excellent"

David Hammock did an excellent job meeting my needs. He was very courteous and I would highly recommend him. Mike worked hard as well. Lynn Peacock

June 18, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments, Lynn! We're delighted to know that David was able to help, and that you enjoyed working with him and with Mike. Please come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future, and thanks again for writing!

Barbara J
6/06/2015

"Gregory Slocum"

Excellent sales person helped me to find exactly what I was looking for and gave me a great deal.will recommend him to friends. Very professional salesperson Barbara J.

June 18, 2015

Hello, Barbara! Thank you for writing about your experience at our dealership! We're glad that our team was able to help you find the right car at the right price for your needs, and we hope you are enjoying your new car. Thank you for your recommendation, and please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Twd2627
6/03/2015

"horrible, dishonest, crooks"

I had a truck delivered to me and 2 days later called them because the whole front end was shot they have gave me the run around for a month and now the fuel pump has gone out and I can't even use it. They ignore phone calls won't return calls and now I'm with out transportation thanks to these people.

Edith
5/29/2015

"Great salesman"

david Hammock is a great sales man- very professional and courtious will recommend to all my friends

June 18, 2015

Hello, Edith! Thank you for writing about your experience at our dealership! We're thrilled to know that you enjoyed working with David, and that he has earned your confidence and your recommendation! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and thank you for choosing Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Macon!

Reviews of Luke 	 Zabinski