Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

Call
Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon Info
About Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

At Five Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep, we offer new Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge cars, as well as used cars, trucks and SUVs from a variety of manufacturers. Our friendly sales staff is available to help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Macon, Gray, Perry, and the surrounding Georgia areas. In addition to new and used sales, we also offer a variety of financing services. Our financial staff at Five Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep will provide you with expert advice if you're seeking a car loan or lease. That's not all we offer though! Macon, Warner Robins, Perry and Gray customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge car parts. You can reach our dealership any time call us, filling out our contact form, or stopping by at our our Macon Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge dealership at 3068 Riverside Drive. We look forward to meeting you and taking care of all of your automotive needs!

About Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

anne butts
12/13/2014

"not happy at all with the professionalism of these people"

i agree with the couple who had the 'WORST" experience with the finance person and the purchase of my 2014 van. I believe i was rushed into signing and making bad decisions bout the purchse I made...and I have not been able to get anyone to talk to me about it or respond to my letters or phone calls, EXCEPT to keep calling me to come ...I finally made an appointment with a sales person Carter Chambley, and i explained that I needed to "trade down" this van, because I was having great difficulty with the payments, and he said he could help me, but when I got there...he "was so busy with 3 other customers at the same time" that I was handed off to another salesman who informed me "Carter said you wanted to pay cash...what does that mean???? DON'T GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP- NO ONE KNOWS/DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW!!!!! never got to a "manager!!!"

carter chanbket

JWGooch
12/06/2014

"Worth the Trip!"

I spotted the vehicle I wanted on the internet. Since I live over 70 miles away, I wanted to make sure that the vehicle was still available. From my first phone call to signing the papers, I was very satisfied with every step of the process. Joe did a great job of helping me purchase the truck of my dreams and I'm now a satisfied customer! Thanks for a great experience Joe!

December 10, 2014

We're glad to know that you enjoyed working with Joe during your recent visit to our dealership! We strive to make every visit to our dealership as pleasant and convenient as possible, and we're delighted to know that he achieved that by helping you with the purchase of your truck. Thanks for sharing your comments with us! Let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

December 10, 2014

Rodd072
11/22/2014

"Sucks"

My overall experience was horrible. I spent three days in this dealership and still no truck. It was one lie after another. First it was we need 4000 down then when I called and said I have 2000 they said come on down. When I brought them the 2000 cash it was another lie saying another dealership messed up your deal. Come to find out there never was a deal in the first place you never submitted me to any banks in the first place. Zack is not a good salesman or whatever he is supposed to be. I am very dissatisfied with the service I received. I can take not getting a vechile but don't lie and say we got you a deal and when I call your bluff and bring the money you got another reason why you can't do the deal. Stop lying and be a man and tell the truth

Carter chamblee

Queneta Goolsby
11/22/2014

"Helpful and Courteous Service, Car Buying Made Easy"

I had a wonderful experience at 5 Star Chrysler with Jo Henderson. He is a great salesman and he is not one those pushy car salesman. He was very helpful and he listen to what type of SUV that I was looking for. He found me the perfect SUV. It is a very nice SUV from the inside to the outside. Thanks Jo Henderson for making my first time car buying an outstanding experience!

December 01, 2014

Thanks, Queneta! Putting you in the right car for your needs is our passion, and we're delighted to hear that Jo was able to work with you to achieve that goal. Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Gail Louder
11/09/2014

"Professional, Friendly, Expertise"

I highly recommend the sales and service professionals at Five Star. Q, my sales rep was professional, cordial and personable from start to finish! Everything he and his team promised, they delivered!!! I highly commend Q on his expertise, patience and his ability to make us feel so comfortable and confident. He is most definitely an asset to the Five Star family! Continue to deliver quality cars, competitive prices and excellent customer service, Q Wilder! U most certainly "got it going on!" Respectfully submitted, The Louders

Quinnell Wilder

November 12, 2014

Thanks for the recommendation, Gail! Our excellent staff is our best asset in delivering "five star" service and quality, and we're glad to know that they demonstrated that for you during your visit. We'll continue to strive to providing excellent customer service in the future, and look forward to serving you again in the future. Enjoy your new car!

Brandyw00
10/30/2014

"Thanks Jimmy"

Big thanks to Jimmy Black for helping us get the truck we wanted! If you are in te market for a vehicle go see Jimmy Black aka "Gimmie Jimmy"!!! Thanks again

Jimmy Black

November 05, 2014

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with Jimmy, Brandy! One of our goals is to match the right car to the right client, and we’re happy to hear that Jimmy did that for you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Enjoy your new truck!

Britta Thomason
10/23/2014

"Great place to buy a car"

I had a great experience here and walked out with the car of my dreams. Everyone was friendly and professional and able to answer all of my questions and concerns.

Ron Greene

October 24, 2014

We're delighted to know that the Five Star team was able to work with you to put you into the car of your dreams. Our great staff is our best asset to delivering a "five star" experience, and we're thrilled that we had an opportunity to do at for you. Thanks for sharing your experience, and we hope you will not hesitate to call on us again if we can do anything else for you. Enjoy your new car!

megan thomas
10/11/2014

"Jimmy Black "

I would like to say thanks to Jimmy Black for selling me the car of my dreams. If u want to find the right car then go see Jimmy at Five Star... Jimmy is very professional and dedicated to making you the customer happy. I had a wonderful experience and now drive the car of my dreams. Jimmy was very honest and made sure in every way that I was happy. And that i had everything I wanted in a car. So make sure when your ready for a new ride go see Jimmy at Five Star.

Jimmy Black.

October 16, 2014

Thanks for your recommendation, Megan! We're thrilled to know that Jimmy was able to put you into the car of your dreams. Getting you into the right car for your needs is one of our passions, and part of providing "five star" customer service, and we're delighted that we were able to do that for you. Thanks for sharing your comments, and please come see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future. Enjoy your new car!

rafhart
10/06/2014

"Jimmy Black five-star salesman at Five Star Dealership"

For the best experience in find the right ride, I recommend you ask for Jimmy Black at Five Star Jeep on Riverside Drive. Jimmy is a committed professional, dependable, and knowledgeable in all details of vehicles and in making your visit successful. A problem-solver with a track record of competence and honesty, working with Jimmy Black at Five Star is a pleasure during and after the sale.

Jimmy Black

October 07, 2014

Thanks for your recommendation! Putting you in the right car at the right price for your needs is our passion, and it's great to know that Jimmy did that for you. Thanks again for your feedback, and please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future. Enjoy your new car!

susan.l.youngblood
9/29/2014

"Total car experience =("

My husband recently purchased a car from Joe. He was helpful but when turned over to finance officer, it was a different story. He was pressuring us by saying someone else was waiting on the car, which we knew was not true. We told him we did NOT want anything extra like warranties or GAP insurance which he added to the cost and extended the payments for 84 months at a very high rate. When he got home, I looked at the paperwork and I noticed it. We went back down there to get it corrected. The manager of the store acted like he did not know anything and disappeared. Why would the manager not know everything that goes on in the dealership....in all departments?? He came back and said it would be five minutes. 40 minutes later, someone came out to help us and was very defensive because he thought he was returning the car. We were very close to doing just that! We legally have at least three days to determine if everything was satisfactory or not. Correct? We told them we wanted payoff because we were financing it somewhere else and they said the paperwork was already gone and we were required to make at least one payment before we pay it off which is UNTRUE! Hidden fees and lies. I currently drive a JEEP and am looking for another car but it certainly won't come from this place. I want to purchase from someone who doesn't hide fees, is honest, and is eager to please, and doesn't keep you waiting....there was no one in the back....everyone I saw was sitting around eating lunch from Arby's! No a good finance experience and NOT a good follow up experience! We have learned and will not be back! I wonder if the owner really knows what goes on around there!

We could describe him (finance) but don't remember his name.

Reviews of Josephus	 Henderson