Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon Info

Robert A
5/21/2016

"Oil Service"

I was traveled from California to Georgia and while heading back to Calif. wanted to get my oil changed. I called Five Star Dodge the day before I was to pass through Macon and they set me up with an appointment. They were in the middle of a remodel and I had a full cab over camper on my truck. I was in and back on the road quickly. This will be a yearly trip for us for the next few years, so I will be stopping in again. Thanks to Mark Slaughter and all at Five Star Dodge. Bob

Mark Slaughter

Clarence L Barlow Jr
5/21/2016

"Great experience and professionalism"

I thought buying my first new car would be a hassle but Greg Slocum and the rest of five star made it a very easy process. They let you know exactly what you were getting and also let you know what was going on behind the scenes with the banks they were negotiating with. The wait time was a little long but we never had to want for anything and it was never boring or awkward there. I highly recommend buying from them and ask for Greg to get you set up for your vehicle needs.

Greg slocum

kaka61
5/18/2016

"great service from Dorothy Lamar and Michael S. Rembert. "

The dealer was very knowlegable and very honest and up front with every detail. Worked out details with us and gave us a great deal.

Dorothy Lamar & Michael S. Rembert

ThomasBoy2945
5/03/2016

"Satisfied customer"

Great service our salesman Antonio Davis was very helpful in helping me choose the right car @ the right price overall good guy good service...Im Harvey Thomas & i approve this message

Antonio Davis

Uchiha5
5/02/2016

"Awesome! "

The dealer was very knowledgable and displayed a high-level of customer service skills. He had a answer for all of my questions and helped me get exactly what I wanted. Excellent salesman!

Dez

fluentlybre
5/01/2016

"Wonderful"

The salesman did not urge or force me to do anything, I made all my choices of free will. The gentleman that assisted me was understanding, efficient, and kind.

Dev

Pat1979
3/21/2016

"Thumbs up for Five Star Macon"

My experience(s) at Five Star has always been pleasant. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle Kevin “Duke” Flemings is my go to guy, but all the salespeople are professional and knowledgeable. I am giving a thumbs up to this Dealership.

Kevin Flemings

#servicematters111
11/23/2015

"Salesperson provided excellent customer care while waiting"

I came in for a routine oil change and was concerned about the extended wait time. Leonard took the time to check in on the servicing and returned to give me a status update. Its good to know he was concerned about my customer experience and did something about it!

Leonard Smith

Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon responded to this review

November 24, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We're happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with our dealership!

Blckgrl68
11/22/2015

"No follow-up, gave false statements"

They called me on November 17, 2015. Told me that I was approved with no money down. I stressed my situation to them. I was told on several occasions that everything was fine. They even set up an appointment for me on November, 21 2015 at 12:00. The day before I spoke with the salesman that will be helping me. I took my information they needed that day on my lunch break. I called the guy I spoke with first and he told me that the salesman is working on it. I finally spoke with the salesman again later. He told me that he will let me know something before leaving that night. Never heard back. A young lady called me Saturday morning, the day of my appointment. I told her what happened and she said she will speak with her manager. I told her do not worry about it. Enough is enough. This was very unprofessional. I will be able to purchase a vehicle soon and it will not be through this dealership. Will not recommend this dealership to anyone.

Ahmad, Chelsea, Antonio, Anthony Martin

Tbone
10/24/2015

"Found just what I wanted."

I was looking for a new work truck and figured I would give Five Star a try. This is the second vehicle I purchased from them. Both times they were very helpful. My salesman, Greg Slocum was very knowledgeable of the inventory and matched me up with a great used truck. I am very satisfied with the dealership and Greg. Thanks for your help.

Greg Slocum

Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon responded to this review

October 26, 2015

It's always a pleasure to hear a returning customer continue to receive an excellent car buying experience. We'll be sure to let Greg hear your kind words. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.