Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

3068 Riverside Dr,
Macon, Georgia 31210
Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon Info
About Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

At Five Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep, we offer new Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge cars, as well as used cars, trucks and SUVs from a variety of manufacturers. Our friendly sales staff is available to help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Macon, Gray, Perry, and the surrounding Georgia areas. In addition to new and used sales, we also offer a variety of financing services. Our financial staff at Five Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep will provide you with expert advice if you're seeking a car loan or lease. That's not all we offer though! Macon, Warner Robins, Perry and Gray customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge car parts. You can reach our dealership any time call us, filling out our contact form, or stopping by at our our Macon Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge dealership at 3068 Riverside Drive. We look forward to meeting you and taking care of all of your automotive needs!

About Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

She
4/23/2015

"David is wonderful. "

David is professional and friendly. He worked with me on finding a car that I loved and could afford. I would really recommend him to anyone looking for a car. Hes good at his job and will make it happen!!!

robin Valentine-mitchell
4/22/2015

"Unbelievably great service...An overall pleasant experience"

I am so satisfied with the professionalism, courtesy and performance that I received at this dealership. I love my car and I love how the team of salesmen worked things out in order to get my car. I give kudos to David Hammock and would recommend him to all of my friends needing to buy a car because of his patience and perseverance in finding the car that worked for me.....Andrew Carter in Finance because he worked miracles to get what we could afford along with Jeff Teague whose assistance was also invaluable.... And last but not least as I thank you all I would like to thank Donnie in Detail who did a fabulous job making our car look almost new..... I would recommend anyone that I know to this dealership.....

April 30, 2015

We're glad to hear it, Robin! It's great that David, Andrew, and the rest of our Five Star team were able to ensure that you enjoyed your visit and were completely satisfied with your new car! Thank you for your recommendation! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and in the meantime, enjoy your new car!

Stacey
4/16/2015

"Parts review"

Thanks George Cobb - your were awesome today - thanks for helping me with the mats for my new Journey - best service I have ever had at a dealership :)

George Cobb

ChrisPaul256
3/31/2015

"Great service From Dorothy Lamar"

Great customer service from Dorothy Lamar. Very well pleased. If you are looking for a great sales professional and a great dealership see Dorothy Lamar at Five Star.

April 03, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation! We're glad to know that you enjoyed working with Dorothy during your visit, and we that you were pleased with your experience at our dealership. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

camaroguy72
3/31/2015

"Will not buy from here again"

I drove a couple hours to get a deal on a used Ford Mustang I purchased from these guys. They advertised that the car was good to go and needed nothing. The sales person and finance person assured me that the car was taken care of and did not need anything. They sent me on my way after paying top dollar for the car (they had me since I wanted to get out of a car payment on my Jeep, so I traded that in). During the drive home, I heard some noise coming from the rear of the car but was unsure of what it was. The next day I noticed a few drops of oil beneath the rear differential. Took it to get checked out and the differential gears were torn up and there was a lot of damage. I can see that the car was not inspected, because when I looked at the axle cover when it was removed it said "4.10, pattern NFG" right on it! On top of that, they forgot to give me the key fob to remotely open and close the doors. I didn't know the car had keyless entry, and when I unlocked the car in the morning to go to work the car alarm started blaring and wouldn't start. I called the dealer 4 times to get someone on the phone to see if they had the key fob there that they could overnight to me since i was hours away. One person told me they would contact the previous owner to see if they forgot to turn it in. The next day the salesman texted me back saying he found it and would ship it to me. I asked him if he could overnight it, but that was the last message. he never replied, never mailed the key fob. I ended up buying replacements and getting them programmed. What a bummer and not a great experience with these guys. $2500 later for the repairs, I was able to enjoy the car. So much for the advertisement saying the car was thoroughly inspected and good to go. When they looked my trade over, they didn't even drive it. It was advertised the next morning and then I believe it was sold and the ad was taken down shortly after. I'm not sure what they actually looked over, even though I did take care of the thing.

I don't remember

A Smith
3/27/2015

"Great Customer service"

My car buying experience was awesome. Mrs. Dorothy Lamar provided exceptional, prompt and courteous service. She made the experience stress free. I would buy from her again.

April 01, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback! We're glad to hear that Dorothy provided a "five star" experience, and that you were pleased with the service you received from her during your visit. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and we're always happy to hear that we achieved that. Thanks for writing about your experience! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Tperry
3/26/2015

"Great experience!"

I've been looking at jeeps for two years. Found the one I wanted and Dorothy Lamar worked with us to get a good price on the jeep and our trade. No pressure tactics, friendly, and professional, Dorothy was a joy to work with!

April 01, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! Putting you into the right car at the right price for your needs is our passion, and we're happy to know that Dorothy was able to achieve that for you during your visit. Thanks for sharing your comments! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and in the meantime, enjoy your new Jeep!

Rodney
3/25/2015

"great deal on 2004 durango"

Came to the dealership right at closing and Jason Rigby showed us the vehicle we was looking for. Real pleasent to talk and deal with, gave us a great drive out price on a very nice used vehicle. I will return to him when i am in need of another vehicle. Every one was a joy to talk to even though it was way pass closing time for them so thank you all. And most of all thank you Jason Rigby

March 27, 2015

Hello, Rodney! Thank you for the fantastic review. At Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Macon, we're proud to offer an exceptional experience for our clients. We're thrilled to know that Jason was able to help with that during your visit. Thanks again for sharing your feedback. Enjoy your new vehicle, and let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Mark H
3/16/2015

"Buyer beware! Don't believe the CLEAR price!!"

Buyer beware! Don't believe the CLEAR price!! I called willing to purchase a used car at the so-called "clear" price which is supposed to be the sales price INCLUDING the dealer fees. When I said I was willing to pay that clear price, I was told that there was an error in the pricing and that they would honor the sales price before the dealer fees, but not the advertised clear price. The first salesman I spoke with, William, seems like a good, honest man that understood my position and wanted to make a sale. Unfortunately it quickly went downhill from there. I got nothing but excuses as to why it wasn't false advertising and why it was some pricing company's fault that the price on THEIR website was incorrect. The finale to this disappointing experience involved a conversation with Mr. Scott (sorry - don't remember his title). After again explaining my position, I was told "we don't want your business, partner." All because I dared to simply asked them to honor their advertisement. Maybe this company should consider changing its name to "One Star Chrysler Plymouth" because that's seems to be the level of service they provide. Should you decide to do business with them, I certainly hope your experience is better than mine.

lwsanders53
2/24/2015

"Neglectful"

I had no issues with the Mazda 3 that I had but I only kept it 1 year and traded it in Dublin, GA for a Toyota Rav 4. Since November, I have been trying to get a refund on the GAP insurance I purchased and I still haven't gotten it. I keep calling and get voice mail. No one returns my calls. In January, I personally went there, signed papers and was told checks are mailed our on the 15th. Its now the 24th and still no check. And when I call, still no human, just voice mail with no return call. They are eager to sell a car but not eager to please afterwards.

Reviews of David	 Hammock