Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon Info

Uchiha5
5/02/2016

"Awesome! "

The dealer was very knowledgable and displayed a high-level of customer service skills. He had a answer for all of my questions and helped me get exactly what I wanted. Excellent salesman!

Dez

fluentlybre
5/01/2016

"Wonderful"

The salesman did not urge or force me to do anything, I made all my choices of free will. The gentleman that assisted me was understanding, efficient, and kind.

Dev

Pat1979
3/21/2016

"Thumbs up for Five Star Macon"

My experience(s) at Five Star has always been pleasant. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle Kevin “Duke” Flemings is my go to guy, but all the salespeople are professional and knowledgeable. I am giving a thumbs up to this Dealership.

Kevin Flemings

#servicematters111
11/23/2015

"Salesperson provided excellent customer care while waiting"

I came in for a routine oil change and was concerned about the extended wait time. Leonard took the time to check in on the servicing and returned to give me a status update. Its good to know he was concerned about my customer experience and did something about it!

Leonard Smith

November 24, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We're happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with our dealership!

Blckgrl68
11/22/2015

"No follow-up, gave false statements"

They called me on November 17, 2015. Told me that I was approved with no money down. I stressed my situation to them. I was told on several occasions that everything was fine. They even set up an appointment for me on November, 21 2015 at 12:00. The day before I spoke with the salesman that will be helping me. I took my information they needed that day on my lunch break. I called the guy I spoke with first and he told me that the salesman is working on it. I finally spoke with the salesman again later. He told me that he will let me know something before leaving that night. Never heard back. A young lady called me Saturday morning, the day of my appointment. I told her what happened and she said she will speak with her manager. I told her do not worry about it. Enough is enough. This was very unprofessional. I will be able to purchase a vehicle soon and it will not be through this dealership. Will not recommend this dealership to anyone.

Ahmad, Chelsea, Antonio, Anthony Martin

Tbone
10/24/2015

"Found just what I wanted."

I was looking for a new work truck and figured I would give Five Star a try. This is the second vehicle I purchased from them. Both times they were very helpful. My salesman, Greg Slocum was very knowledgeable of the inventory and matched me up with a great used truck. I am very satisfied with the dealership and Greg. Thanks for your help.

Greg Slocum

October 26, 2015

It's always a pleasure to hear a returning customer continue to receive an excellent car buying experience. We'll be sure to let Greg hear your kind words. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

marc r
10/02/2015

"great price and customer care "

We have purchased trucks with my company for 8 years from five star. Last 2 purchases were made with mrs lamar. She is honest and works hard to get you a great deal.

Dorothy Lamar, Brad Heitz

October 05, 2015

We're pleased to hear our dealership has continued to please and deliver excellent car buying experiences for you company these past years. Our team stay loyal and true to all our new and returning customers. We appreciate your business and we look forward to continue helping your company for many more years.

mpb733@yahoo.com
9/30/2015

"Five Star Dodge Macon, GA"

Dorothy Lamar has been my salesperson for the last 2 Ram trucks that I have purchased through Five Star. She has been professional, friendly and made sure that my business dealings with Five Star were done with complete satisfaction. Dorothy will always be the salesperson that I go to for any future truck purchases and the salesperson that I would recommend.

Dorothy Lamar

October 05, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. We love hearing a returning customer continue having a great experience at our dealership. We'll be sure to let Dorothy Lamar know your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you!

klwind
9/29/2015

"Five Star Doge"

David Hammock was a great salesperson. He wasn't pushy and was helpful in trying to get us the best deal. Finance dept was not the best in explaining what you were paying for or going over your fees. Sales was great and I would definitely go back for the sales dept.

David Hammock, Luke Zabinski

October 01, 2015

Thanks for sharing your comments with us! We're delighted to know that you were pleased with your experience working with David, and we will format your comments about your visit to the appropriate individuals at our dealership so that we can continue to provide great service. Thanks again for writing!

AshWild87
9/08/2015

"Excellent Customer Service Cory Trent!!!!"

Cory Trent provided exceptional customer service at Five Star CDJR during my visit perusing used and new vehicles. He was not pushy, was very patient, and gave me plenty of space and time to peruse and consider vehicles without interruption. His knowledge on Five Star's financing options, GAP and warranty coverage was quite impressive! I will certainly recommend Cory Trent at Five Starr CDJR to family, friends, coworkers, and interested parties. If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, and want a great all around customer oriented experience, visit Cory Trent!!

Cory Trent

September 23, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation! We're delighted that you so enjoyed working with Cory, and that he was able to ensure that you were comfortable and informed while making a big decision! Thanks for sharing your comments with us, and for choosing Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Macon!