Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

Good

Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon
Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon Info
About Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

At Five Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep, we offer new Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge cars, as well as used cars, trucks and SUVs from a variety of manufacturers. Our friendly sales staff is available to help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Macon, Gray, Perry, and the surrounding Georgia areas. In addition to new and used sales, we also offer a variety of financing services. Our financial staff at Five Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep will provide you with expert advice if you're seeking a car loan or lease. That's not all we offer though! Macon, Warner Robins, Perry and Gray customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge car parts. You can reach our dealership any time call us, filling out our contact form, or stopping by at our our Macon Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge dealership at 3068 Riverside Drive. We look forward to meeting you and taking care of all of your automotive needs!

About Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

"Best service"

Great service. This is the second time there and never had a problem. And service is fast. Thank u all at 5 star. Have a great day

"Very happy"

Tyrone was very helpful and was able to get the car I wanted and needed for my family and I thanks.would recommend Tyrone A

Tyrone Anu

"Five Star Dodge/Ssles Person Review"

Tyrone was extremely helpfull, knowledgable and patient!! He has a pleasant, calm and accommodating attitude constantly. Out of all the dealerships and sales people we dealt with, Tyrone instilled the most confidence in the information conveyed than anyone we encountered. We had a great experience

"Great service"

Jo Henderson helped me to the best of his ability and got me in a car that I wanted..I'm very pleased with the service.

August 28, 2014

It's great to hear that you are pleased with your experience! Our goal is to provide excellent customer service and we're glad to hear that Jo was able to put you into the car you wanted and to provide that great customer experience. Enjoy your new car, and let us know if you need anything else!

"Great staff and service will be back! "

The staff was excellent my wife purchased a 2014 Limited Durango we went to lunch and came back and then I purchased a 2014 RT Charger limited blacktop edition! They beat every dealer from Jacksonville to Atlanta by far! We have told everyone about our experience and will defiantly be back in the future! Thanks FiveStar Macon GA!!! -Amy&Nathan Coursey

August 22, 2014

Thanks for the great comments! Putting you in the right car for your needs at the right price is one of our top priorities, and we're happy to know that you were pleased with your experience at Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Macon. Let us know if we can do anything for you in the future, and enjoy your new cars!

"Five star dodge Macon"

My experience with five star was the most friendliness and helpful! It's was fun and upbeat! The popcorn was excellent. And I would recommend everyone to come!

August 22, 2014

Thanks for sharing your experience, Mary! We're thrilled that you enjoyed your visit, and hope you'll stop in again the next time you need anything!

"Awesome experience"

I had the best experience today at five star Nissan in Macon. Tyrone Anu went above and beyond to get me in a new ride today. I was very pleased with his sales experience and how he was concerned about what I was looking for and in my price range. I am proud to say that because of him I drove off the lot today with a 2012 Dodge Caravan. Thank you so much Tyrone Anu. He is the guy you need to come see for your car needs. I will be referring all my friends and family to him.

August 18, 2014

Thanks for the recommendation! Putting you in the right car for your needs at a price you can afford is one of our passions, and we're glad that Tyrone took care of that for you. We look forward to working with you in the future, and hope you enjoy your new Caravan!

"Character Shows When Problems Occur"

I drove from Cumming, GA to Macon, GA to buy my 2014 Laramie Limited. When an issue occurred with the finance manager, Five Star's general manager and controller personally stepped in and proved that this dealership is truly ethical. I will definitely buy my next truck from them.

August 18, 2014

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with your visit, Jake! We aim to provide top quality customer service, and we're glad that the Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram team cleared up any confusion and got you into the truck you wanted. We look forward to seeing you again. Enjoy your new Ram 1500!

"Just the right vehicle at the right price!!!"

I just bought a 2009 Toyota Corrola from FiveStar Dodge in Macon and it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. My salesman Clint Nelson was friendly, informative, and respectful of my time. I never thought I would meet an honest car salesman until now. I would definitely recommend Clint Nelson and FiveStar dodge in Macon to anyone in the market for a vehicle. Just ask for Clint Nelson and I am confident you will get the best service possible. THANKS CLINT!!!

July 25, 2014

Thank you for your recommendation and kind words about Clint and the Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge team! Providing exceptional customer service is very important to us, and we’re glad you were satisfied with your recent purchasing experience. We hope you are enjoying your new Corolla, and we look forward to providing a great experience for you again.

"Great service. "

I was in a wreck that left me without a car unexpectantly. Tony was great about helping me find my dream car. He didn't mind me coming everyday even though my insurance was still sorting through the facts. Today I have my dream car and I am in love.

July 14, 2014

We’re so happy to hear that Tony could help you find the car of your dreams! Thank you for your kind words about Tony, and thank you for trusting our team for your new car needs. We look forward to continuing our relationship together.

Zack Carmichael