Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

3068 Riverside Dr,
Macon, Georgia 31210
Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon Info
About Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

At Five Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep, we offer new Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge cars, as well as used cars, trucks and SUVs from a variety of manufacturers. Our friendly sales staff is available to help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Macon, Gray, Perry, and the surrounding Georgia areas. In addition to new and used sales, we also offer a variety of financing services. Our financial staff at Five Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep will provide you with expert advice if you're seeking a car loan or lease. That's not all we offer though! Macon, Warner Robins, Perry and Gray customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge car parts. You can reach our dealership any time call us, filling out our contact form, or stopping by at our our Macon Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge dealership at 3068 Riverside Drive. We look forward to meeting you and taking care of all of your automotive needs!

About Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

tasha
5/25/2015

"Ahmad Cason "

Was a excellent sales person he got me a good deal and I will recommend his service to everyone... All questions were answered and I was very satisfied with him. Great job Ahmed Cason.

ashmiles1101
5/23/2015

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience at Five Star with Greg Slocum and the finance team. They were able to help me find a vehicle I loved in my price range and work out a good deal for me. I got in and out in a few hours with my brand new vehicle.

ASH
5/21/2015

"Beverly was Awesome"

Beverly was awesome. Any problems I have she is always willing to help out. To say she goes above and beyond is an understatement!!!! Thanks! I would recommend anyone to go to Five Star for all your service needs.

Beverly Wooten

Mike2525Tee
5/20/2015

"Thanks Jason for the experience "

I had an excellent experience Jason was a good salesman he helped out a lot and explained the features. He took his time and went over everything . I would go back too five star on my next vehicle . Thanks Five Star Dodge.

Compass2015
5/20/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

David Hammock was an excellent salesman. He was extremely knowledgeable of the vehicles, he went above and beyond to make this an enjoyable experience, compared to other dealers I have dealt with in the past. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

Nikkisapp816
5/11/2015

"I am so happy with my Jeep & my salesman "

I was skeptical about buying a Chrysler Dodge or Jeep however my salesman Jimmy Black was able to get me a great price & I love the 2015 Jeep Patriot that I purchased. My car insurance decreased due to the safety features!

May 21, 2015

Thank you for writing about your experience at our dealership! We're happy to read that Jimmy was able to get you into a great Jeep at a great price. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and congratulations on your new Jeep!

She
4/23/2015

"David is wonderful. "

David is professional and friendly. He worked with me on finding a car that I loved and could afford. I would really recommend him to anyone looking for a car. Hes good at his job and will make it happen!!!

May 05, 2015

Thanks for your recommendation! We're glad that David was able to work with you to find the perfect car for your needs. Congratulations on your new car!

K.hollins0214
4/22/2015

"Shady salesmen "

I purchased a Dodge Ram from Ricardo Scott and he was a decent sale man at first sight. However after three weeks of dangling in the wind of getting approval from the bank with harassing phone calls and text from entire staff. Liars and misrepresenting themselves I would never recommend this company to anyone. The place needs to be investigated for forgery and bank fraud in my opinion. I filed a complaint and did some calling around but couldn't reach the real GM or person they say they are for that matter no one wears a name tag so no telling who you talking to.

robin Valentine-mitchell
4/22/2015

"Unbelievably great service...An overall pleasant experience"

I am so satisfied with the professionalism, courtesy and performance that I received at this dealership. I love my car and I love how the team of salesmen worked things out in order to get my car. I give kudos to David Hammock and would recommend him to all of my friends needing to buy a car because of his patience and perseverance in finding the car that worked for me.....Andrew Carter in Finance because he worked miracles to get what we could afford along with Jeff Teague whose assistance was also invaluable.... And last but not least as I thank you all I would like to thank Donnie in Detail who did a fabulous job making our car look almost new..... I would recommend anyone that I know to this dealership.....

April 30, 2015

We're glad to hear it, Robin! It's great that David, Andrew, and the rest of our Five Star team were able to ensure that you enjoyed your visit and were completely satisfied with your new car! Thank you for your recommendation! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and in the meantime, enjoy your new car!

Stacey
4/16/2015

"Parts review"

Thanks George Cobb - your were awesome today - thanks for helping me with the mats for my new Journey - best service I have ever had at a dealership :)

George Cobb