Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon
Call
Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon Info
About Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

At Five Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep, we offer new Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge cars, as well as used cars, trucks and SUVs from a variety of manufacturers. Our friendly sales staff is available to help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Macon, Gray, Perry, and the surrounding Georgia areas. In addition to new and used sales, we also offer a variety of financing services. Our financial staff at Five Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep will provide you with expert advice if you're seeking a car loan or lease. That's not all we offer though! Macon, Warner Robins, Perry and Gray customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge car parts. You can reach our dealership any time call us, filling out our contact form, or stopping by at our our Macon Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge dealership at 3068 Riverside Drive. We look forward to meeting you and taking care of all of your automotive needs!

About Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

"Jimmy Black "

I would like to say thanks to Jimmy Black for selling me the car of my dreams. If u want to find the right car then go see Jimmy at Five Star... Jimmy is very professional and dedicated to making you the customer happy. I had a wonderful experience and now drive the car of my dreams. Jimmy was very honest and made sure in every way that I was happy. And that i had everything I wanted in a car. So make sure when your ready for a new ride go see Jimmy at Five Star.

Jimmy Black.

October 16, 2014

Thanks for your recommendation, Megan! We're thrilled to know that Jimmy was able to put you into the car of your dreams. Getting you into the right car for your needs is one of our passions, and part of providing "five star" customer service, and we're delighted that we were able to do that for you. Thanks for sharing your comments, and please come see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future. Enjoy your new car!

"Jimmy Black five-star salesman at Five Star Dealership"

For the best experience in find the right ride, I recommend you ask for Jimmy Black at Five Star Jeep on Riverside Drive. Jimmy is a committed professional, dependable, and knowledgeable in all details of vehicles and in making your visit successful. A problem-solver with a track record of competence and honesty, working with Jimmy Black at Five Star is a pleasure during and after the sale.

Jimmy Black

October 07, 2014

Thanks for your recommendation! Putting you in the right car at the right price for your needs is our passion, and it's great to know that Jimmy did that for you. Thanks again for your feedback, and please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future. Enjoy your new car!

"Total car experience =("

My husband recently purchased a car from Joe. He was helpful but when turned over to finance officer, it was a different story. He was pressuring us by saying someone else was waiting on the car, which we knew was not true. We told him we did NOT want anything extra like warranties or GAP insurance which he added to the cost and extended the payments for 84 months at a very high rate. When he got home, I looked at the paperwork and I noticed it. We went back down there to get it corrected. The manager of the store acted like he did not know anything and disappeared. Why would the manager not know everything that goes on in the dealership....in all departments?? He came back and said it would be five minutes. 40 minutes later, someone came out to help us and was very defensive because he thought he was returning the car. We were very close to doing just that! We legally have at least three days to determine if everything was satisfactory or not. Correct? We told them we wanted payoff because we were financing it somewhere else and they said the paperwork was already gone and we were required to make at least one payment before we pay it off which is UNTRUE! Hidden fees and lies. I currently drive a JEEP and am looking for another car but it certainly won't come from this place. I want to purchase from someone who doesn't hide fees, is honest, and is eager to please, and doesn't keep you waiting....there was no one in the back....everyone I saw was sitting around eating lunch from Arby's! No a good finance experience and NOT a good follow up experience! We have learned and will not be back! I wonder if the owner really knows what goes on around there!

We could describe him (finance) but don't remember his name.

"Buying Experience "

My buying a car experience was an awesome experiences. I recommend Reggie Thompkins to all family and friends for their future car buying. Five Star really works hard to get you in a vehicle. I will in the future RETURN!!! for my future SUV! from you guys lol. Thanks Reggie Thompkins for doing the deal on my Hyundai Sonata!!!!!!

September 30, 2014

Thanks for your recommendation, Nashawna! At Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Macon, we strive to provide total customer satisfaction to our clients, and we’re thrilled to learn that Reggie gave you that great experience. We look forward to seeing you again when it comes time for your scheduled service. Enjoy your new Sonata!

"Bad service for people who protect in serve."

Service department are liars and provide unneeded service at high costs and admits to looking for excuses to void warranties. This came out of the mouth of the head service manager himself. After having 5 recalls on my vehicle, service department insisted I needed maintnence on my vehicles after repersentive misguided me into paying for 900$ worth of services. I asked for proof of confirmation for services he claimed he couldnt give it to me then and they would keep my vehicle until I up the money I had no attentions of paying. I advise you to get a second opinion from a reliable HONEST mechanic before dealing with this particular branch.

"Awesomley Amazing"

I had an awesome experience from the guys of Five Star. Made my experience a great one. Tyrone Anu really helped me. I would most definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

September 25, 2014

Thanks for your recommendation! We aim for excellent customer service, and we're delighted to know that Tyrone was able to deliver that for you. Come and see us again when it comes time for your first scheduled maintenance. Enjoy your new car!

"Best service"

Great service. This is the second time there and never had a problem. And service is fast. Thank u all at 5 star. Have a great day

September 19, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback! We strive to make every visit to our service department as painless and efficient as possible, and we’re glad to hear that our team helped to do that for you. Thanks again for your comments, and let us know if you need further service for your car!

"Very happy"

Tyrone was very helpful and was able to get the car I wanted and needed for my family and I thanks.would recommend Tyrone A

September 19, 2014

Thanks for your recommendation! We strive to provide total customer satisfaction to our clients, and we’re thrilled to learn that Tyrone provided that. We look forward to seeing you again when it comes time for your scheduled service. Enjoy your new car!

"Five Star Dodge/Ssles Person Review"

Tyrone was extremely helpfull, knowledgable and patient!! He has a pleasant, calm and accommodating attitude constantly. Out of all the dealerships and sales people we dealt with, Tyrone instilled the most confidence in the information conveyed than anyone we encountered. We had a great experience

September 19, 2014

Thanks for the feedback! We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed working with Tyrone. Making sure that you are comfortable with decision and providing all the information necessary to make it is one of the most important parts of providing "five star" customer service, and it's great that Tyrone was able to do that for you. Let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future. Enjoy your new car!

"Great service"

Jo Henderson helped me to the best of his ability and got me in a car that I wanted..I'm very pleased with the service.

August 28, 2014

It's great to hear that you are pleased with your experience! Our goal is to provide excellent customer service and we're glad to hear that Jo was able to put you into the car you wanted and to provide that great customer experience. Enjoy your new car, and let us know if you need anything else!

Zack Carmichael