Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

3068 Riverside Dr,
Macon, Georgia 31210
Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon Info
About Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

At Five Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep, we offer new Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge cars, as well as used cars, trucks and SUVs from a variety of manufacturers. Our friendly sales staff is available to help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Macon, Gray, Perry, and the surrounding Georgia areas. In addition to new and used sales, we also offer a variety of financing services. Our financial staff at Five Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep will provide you with expert advice if you're seeking a car loan or lease. That's not all we offer though! Macon, Warner Robins, Perry and Gray customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge car parts. You can reach our dealership any time call us, filling out our contact form, or stopping by at our our Macon Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge dealership at 3068 Riverside Drive. We look forward to meeting you and taking care of all of your automotive needs!

About Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

Bmparham
6/25/2015

"Helped Get Best Rate"

David Hammock and the finance department helped me get a great rate on my new car and descent amount for my trade in. David was patient to take as long as necessary-he kept going back until we reached a payment that I could afford. I never felt rushed. He helped me with test driving multiple vehicles, and made sure I understood all features of my new car. If you want someone that will work for you to get what you want-you want David Hammock!

June 30, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments! We're glad that David was able to help you into the right car at the right price for your needs, and we hope you will continue to let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future! Congratulations on your new car!

tristont
6/15/2015

"Awesome First Car Buying Experience "

Mr. David Hammock did an excellent job working with me on getting the best deal for my trade in and my new car! David was very polite and respectful of me and my mother and acted like it his pleasure for him to show me the car and allow me to test drive, not a requirement like other dealerships! He also explained all of the features of my new Jeep to me right before I drove off. My first car buying experience was definitely a memorable one! Thanks David and Five Star!

June 30, 2015

Thank you for your great review! We're glad to know that you enjoyed working with David during your visit. It's great that he was able to deliver a "five star" experience, and we hope you will let us know if we can do anything else for you! Congratulations on your new Jeep, and thanks again for writing!

Cherrybomb
6/14/2015

"Dorothy Lamar Keeps It Real"

Dorothy Lamar was absolutely wonderful to work with. She listened to my needs and my wants and helped me pick out the perfect vehicle for me. She kept in mind the price range that I wanted and did not try to sell me a car out of my price range She is an experienced professional who knows the business of selling cars. She knew all the relevant information about the cars that are part of the Five Star lineup. I like the fact that she does not leap upon you like a piranha the moment that you drive on the lot, unlike some of the other salesmen. I have recommended Dorothy to other co-workers and I will continue to sing her praises as I ended up with the car that was just right for me.

June 30, 2015

Thank you for writing about your experience! We want every customer to feel comfortable and informed while making a big decision, and we're glad that Dorothy was able to help you pick the right vehicle for your needs. Congratulations on your new car, and thanks for your recommendation!

freedom31023
6/09/2015

"Excellent"

David Hammock did an excellent job meeting my needs. He was very courteous and I would highly recommend him. Mike worked hard as well. Lynn Peacock

June 18, 2015

Thank you for sharing your comments, Lynn! We're delighted to know that David was able to help, and that you enjoyed working with him and with Mike. Please come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future, and thanks again for writing!

Barbara J
6/06/2015

"Gregory Slocum"

Excellent sales person helped me to find exactly what I was looking for and gave me a great deal.will recommend him to friends. Very professional salesperson Barbara J.

June 18, 2015

Hello, Barbara! Thank you for writing about your experience at our dealership! We're glad that our team was able to help you find the right car at the right price for your needs, and we hope you are enjoying your new car. Thank you for your recommendation, and please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Twd2627
6/03/2015

"horrible, dishonest, crooks"

I had a truck delivered to me and 2 days later called them because the whole front end was shot they have gave me the run around for a month and now the fuel pump has gone out and I can't even use it. They ignore phone calls won't return calls and now I'm with out transportation thanks to these people.

Edith
5/29/2015

"Great salesman"

david Hammock is a great sales man- very professional and courtious will recommend to all my friends

June 18, 2015

Hello, Edith! Thank you for writing about your experience at our dealership! We're thrilled to know that you enjoyed working with David, and that he has earned your confidence and your recommendation! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and thank you for choosing Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Macon!

tasha
5/25/2015

"Ahmad Cason "

Was a excellent sales person he got me a good deal and I will recommend his service to everyone... All questions were answered and I was very satisfied with him. Great job Ahmed Cason.

June 04, 2015

Hello, Tasha! Thank you for writing about your experience at Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Macon! We're glad that we were able to help, and that you enjoyed your visit! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you, and thanks again for writing!

ashmiles1101
5/23/2015

"Great Experience"

I had a great experience at Five Star with Greg Slocum and the finance team. They were able to help me find a vehicle I loved in my price range and work out a good deal for me. I got in and out in a few hours with my brand new vehicle.

June 04, 2015

Thank you for sharing your great review! We're glad to know that you were pleased with your experience at our dealership! Putting you in the right car at the right price for your needs is our passion, and we're delighted that Greg was able to achieve that for you. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future, and in the meantime, enjoy your new car!

ASH
5/21/2015

"Beverly was Awesome"

Beverly was awesome. Any problems I have she is always willing to help out. To say she goes above and beyond is an understatement!!!! Thanks! I would recommend anyone to go to Five Star for all your service needs.

Beverly Wooten

June 01, 2015

We appreciate the recommendation! Customer satisfaction is our #1 concern at Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Macon, and we're happy to hear that Beverly has achieved that goal. Please call on us again if we can do anything else for you, and thanks again for your feedback!

Reviews of David	 Hammock