Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

Call
Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon Info
About Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

At Five Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep, we offer new Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge cars, as well as used cars, trucks and SUVs from a variety of manufacturers. Our friendly sales staff is available to help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Macon, Gray, Perry, and the surrounding Georgia areas. In addition to new and used sales, we also offer a variety of financing services. Our financial staff at Five Star Dodge Chrysler Jeep will provide you with expert advice if you're seeking a car loan or lease. That's not all we offer though! Macon, Warner Robins, Perry and Gray customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge car parts. You can reach our dealership any time call us, filling out our contact form, or stopping by at our our Macon Chrysler, Jeep, Ram and Dodge dealership at 3068 Riverside Drive. We look forward to meeting you and taking care of all of your automotive needs!

About Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

Lisa Jones
1/28/2015

"Cameron and Lisa Jones "

Our sales person Jimmy Black was so excellent he went above and beyond for us. We were there from 10:30 a.m till 4:00 p.m and by 6:30 p.m we had our Dodge Charger my husband and I are very satisfied and we would recommend Jimmy Black to anyone. Keep up the good work when we left there we drove off with our Dodge Charger and we are now enjoying the car to the fullest. Thanks Jimmy Black for going above and beyond for us.

Jimmy Black

January 29, 2015

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with Jimmy, Lisa! We’re always happy to know that we’ve achieved our goal of 100% customer satisfaction, and it’s great to hear that Jimmy provided that great experience! Thanks for your recommendation, and we look forward to your next visit!

Rivergypsy
1/12/2015

"Happy"

First, I was satisfied when I called for a service appointment. Service manager was efficient and friendly. I wasn't planning to buy a car that day but a salesman caught me while I was browsing. Although I told him all the reasons I could not buy, he took on the challenge of putting me into a younger car than the one I still loved but was needing some work. I didn't think Tyrone could work a deal so that I could buy another car, especially with my champagne taste and beer budget, but he did it!!!!!! He didn't give up when I could not meet the first terms he presented to me. You must go see Tyrone. He is smart, pleasant, and tries very hard to fit the customer's wants and needs. I've told all my Facebook friends about Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon and this special salesperson named Tyrone. No surprises when I met with the finance officer either. I've had experiences where a deal has been made and the finance person tries to up the payments. Not this time. All was a pleasant experience.

Tyrone

January 14, 2015

We're glad to hear that you were pleased with Tyrone's efforts on your behalf. Putting you into the right car at the right price for your needs is our passion, and we're thrilled that he was able to achieve that for you. Thank you for sharing your comments with us! Come back and see us again if we can do anything else for you in the future!

kristi
1/02/2015

"ripped us off"

They sold us a vehicle worth 12,000 for 32000! No dealership is able to help us trade in our car for a larger vehicle, since were expecting our 4th baby, due to how much we owe beyond the cars value! They could care less about their customers and wont even call us back! We shouldve went back to jeff hardy kia. We were much satisfied purchasing with them before

amyfincher
12/31/2014

"PURCHASE OF MY NEW VEHICLE "

Absolutley the best most friendly salesman , went over and beyond !! Thanks Jimmy for making my car buying experience easy and great !! I would recommend Jimmy to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

JIMMY BLACK

January 02, 2015

We're glad to hear it, Amy! We take pride in delivering "five star" customer service, and we're glad to know that Jimmy achieved that for you. Thanks for your recommendation! Let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

madashell!
12/31/2014

"no service after the sale"

The sales staff did not listen to me when I told them for five hours what price range I needed. After the sale I was told by Chrysler financing they needed more info verlfied from the dealership yo finalize my sale. It has been 11 days today that I have been in limbo about my car. I have left messages, faxed and not one return call from them. I traded in a car that a payment just came out of my bank which I don't have because of the dalay. I would not advise anyone to buy from these people!!!! Very bad experience!!!!

Donna
12/29/2014

"Carter made it right!"

WE just bought a brand new 2015 Chrysler 200 from Carter Chamblee at this dealership and are very happy and pleased with the outcome. we had a little bump in the road, but when he was made aware, he stepped up and did the right thing, made everything right and we drove home with a car that I absolutely love! and it is way more car than I thought I would get! I would definitely recommend him to family and friends! He is very friendly, personable and easy going; a joy to work with!

Carter Chamblee

January 02, 2015

Thanks for your recommendation, Donna! At Five Star Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Macon, we strive to provide total customer satisfaction to our clients, and we’re thrilled to learn that Carter gave you that great experience. We look forward to seeing you again when it comes time for your scheduled service. Enjoy your new Chrysler 200!

anne butts
12/13/2014

"not happy at all with the professionalism of these people"

i agree with the couple who had the 'WORST" experience with the finance person and the purchase of my 2014 van. I believe i was rushed into signing and making bad decisions bout the purchse I made...and I have not been able to get anyone to talk to me about it or respond to my letters or phone calls, EXCEPT to keep calling me to come ...I finally made an appointment with a sales person Carter Chambley, and i explained that I needed to "trade down" this van, because I was having great difficulty with the payments, and he said he could help me, but when I got there...he "was so busy with 3 other customers at the same time" that I was handed off to another salesman who informed me "Carter said you wanted to pay cash...what does that mean???? DON'T GO TO THIS DEALERSHIP- NO ONE KNOWS/DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW!!!!! never got to a "manager!!!"

carter chanbket

JWGooch
12/06/2014

"Worth the Trip!"

I spotted the vehicle I wanted on the internet. Since I live over 70 miles away, I wanted to make sure that the vehicle was still available. From my first phone call to signing the papers, I was very satisfied with every step of the process. Joe did a great job of helping me purchase the truck of my dreams and I'm now a satisfied customer! Thanks for a great experience Joe!

December 10, 2014

We're glad to know that you enjoyed working with Joe during your recent visit to our dealership! We strive to make every visit to our dealership as pleasant and convenient as possible, and we're delighted to know that he achieved that by helping you with the purchase of your truck. Thanks for sharing your comments with us! Let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

December 10, 2014

Rodd072
11/22/2014

"Sucks"

My overall experience was horrible. I spent three days in this dealership and still no truck. It was one lie after another. First it was we need 4000 down then when I called and said I have 2000 they said come on down. When I brought them the 2000 cash it was another lie saying another dealership messed up your deal. Come to find out there never was a deal in the first place you never submitted me to any banks in the first place. Zack is not a good salesman or whatever he is supposed to be. I am very dissatisfied with the service I received. I can take not getting a vechile but don't lie and say we got you a deal and when I call your bluff and bring the money you got another reason why you can't do the deal. Stop lying and be a man and tell the truth

Carter chamblee

Queneta Goolsby
11/22/2014

"Helpful and Courteous Service, Car Buying Made Easy"

I had a wonderful experience at 5 Star Chrysler with Jo Henderson. He is a great salesman and he is not one those pushy car salesman. He was very helpful and he listen to what type of SUV that I was looking for. He found me the perfect SUV. It is a very nice SUV from the inside to the outside. Thanks Jo Henderson for making my first time car buying an outstanding experience!

December 01, 2014

Thanks, Queneta! Putting you in the right car for your needs is our passion, and we're delighted to hear that Jo was able to work with you to achieve that goal. Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Please let us know if we can do anything else for you in the future!

Reviews of Luke 	 Zabinski