Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon

Macon, Georgia 31210
Five Star Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Macon Info

Lauren G

"New car purchase"

I came in this dealership a little nervous, but after meeting some of the staff: Reggie Henderson, D'Artrich Wright and Reggie brown, they made me feel like family. Very professional, friendly, and well round nice men. They help me through the sale and purchase process with ease. And I'm glad I chose to come to this dealership. There are a few other guys there that was great also, but did not get there name. I can say this Macon five star chrylser dodge jeep dealership rocks!!!! The nicest, most professional dealership I have every been too! Keep up the good work my new found family.

D'Artrich wright, Reggie Henderson, Reggie brown

Nate14

"good sale"

Everytime I go to a dealership I prepare to be screwed over but this time I left satisfied with my purchase. I don't feel that it was a WOW price but it was a fair price. My sales agent was Chris Saunders and he was real pleasant to deal with and not pushy at all. I highly recommend to anyone in the market for a vehicle to ask for Chris Saunders you won't be disappointed.

Chris Saunders

BrianhudsonJeep

"Great experience."

I would like to thank Chris Sanders for putting me in a new Jeep.They were very friendly, professional and committed to getting me the best deal possible.This was my first experience buying a car and it was great.They did an excellent job.

Chris Sanders

Bossman
9/03/2016

"Bought new 2016 Ram Big Horn "

Greg Slocum sales guy, did everything he could to get me in truck I wanted. Had to leave dealer without truck two times before I could make them realize I was firm on my price. Sales person was great, managers on the other hand were some what difficult to handle. With that said we all finally came to agreement.

Greg Slocum

Stevestacker2003
8/30/2016

"Service Department is not Trained or not telling the truth"

My name is Richard Kelley, I took my 2016 Dodge Ram in for its first service on Monday August 29th. Along with the service I had a spot on the rear seat Drivers side and they did take care of that and its gone. Thank you Detail Department. As for the Oil Change and Tire Rotation it was a total diffrence service from the Service Department. When I left Five Star I had a Doctor appointment and on the way to it the LOW OIL PRESSURE Light came on and the alarm went off I went to the Vehicle Information button and it showed 3 pounds of Oil Pressure and it went up to 9 pounds, When I finished the Dr appointment I went back to Five Star and got in touch with the Service Manager in the Main Building, he went right to work came out to my vehcile and drove it to the back to see what the problem was. The Service Manager came back and side that it was 1 1/2 Quarts of Oil low and they had taken care of it and reset the Engin Light which had came on. Wer shook hands and I left. After I got home I checked the Tire Pressure because the drivers side rear tire has read 2 pounds lower than the rest of my tires. Prior to going to Five Star I had marked the inside of that tire, Guess what the drivers side rear tire was still 2 pounds less than the other three, and the mark is still on that tire. So no Tire rotation was done. Sad to say I hope things gets better in the service department or will I be sorry I bought my vehicle there that I really like.

Brad Heitz

musician
8/24/2016

"Displeased with service arrangements"

Won't do any service work on Saturday. They even called me and set it up for Sat. When I arrived the service person they told me to ask for wasn't there, and they didn't do service work on Sat. It was just a free oil change. Wound up having to go to a different dealership to get the service work done. I know enough about the car business to know Sat is a WORK DAY. My job doesn't allow me to schedule service work Mon-Fri

Don't remember

jbranhamj
8/05/2016

"Awesome FIVE STAR Experience!!!!!"

I want to first and foremost recognize Dustin Hill for superb customer service and being the best car salesperson I have ever dealt with. I purchased a Jeep Wrangler yesterday from this dealership. I was specifically looking for the 75th anniversary addition in a certain color. They went to great lengths to locate the car, gave me what I felt to be a very fair price on my trade and it was overall a very smooth transaction. Dustin was on top of it from start to finish, giving me updates on the transaction regularly without even being asked. And when I went to finance, Peter facilitated everything quickly and got me out for delivery in what I'd consider record time. This whole experience was by far the quickest and smoothest transaction I have ever had in purchasing a vehicle hands down! They truly live up to their name Five Star.

Dustin Hill

The Doc
7/13/2016

"Good sales staff, finance manager is a bully"

5 Star is mostly a good place to buy: Billy Miller is a good salesperson, polite, thorough, on-time, etc. Same goes for the sales manager. The finance manager, however, Peter Seliger by name, tried to hard-sell us when I did not want an extra $2-3IK warranty on top of the standard Jeep warranty. In brief, when I politely refused the extra warranty, he treated me (I am a doctor and university professor with a national reputation) like a poor immigrant asking for a minimum-wage job. After a while he warmed up a bit, but the damage was done. My impression is that he wasn't going to TELL us they were adding on the $2K+ warranty, and when I stopped him he got pushy with me. So, when I spend in the area of $40k for a new SUV I want courtesy and respect Billy Miller is a great guy and a good salesman. avoid the finance manager if you can. The Doc

Billy Miller

Satisfied
7/07/2016

"Best deal and service in macon"

Started on Milledgeville and ended up buying the car I wanted in Macon Same car. They just went to Milledgeville and got it for me. Could not get a salesperson in Milledgeville to wait on me

. Greg Slicum salesman and John mcCaughan. Manager. Highly recommend professional attitude of both these gentlemen

Ram
7/04/2016

"Nice trucks"

They had the truck I was looking for a ok price the name on the loan got messed up but did get fix after a while

Bully miller