Five Star Ford Lincoln Mercury

Five Star Ford Lincoln Mercury
Five Star Ford Lincoln Mercury Info

EvaM
4/05/2012

"Walked in to 5 Star Ford in Aberdeen Washington with not..."

Walked in to 5 Star Ford in Aberdeen Washington with not so high hopes on purchasing a vehicle that I was going to be happy with, do to my non exsisting credit and old car as a trade in... However, Jack and Carlos were just wonderful. Jack had walked the lot with me in the pouring rain looking for something in my price range, Carlos answered any questions... Damon accually found one I was not just satisfied with but "Fell in Love with"!!! Last but not least, Bud (finance) he was the most helpful of all, told me he will get me financed (which was not easy), told me not to worry all will be ok.... And it is "I am now a proud very happy owner of a beautiful Ford Escape.... Everyone is friendly, helpful and has great customer service!!

Jack, Carlos,Damon and Bud

grammps
2/19/2012

"I was looking for a used truck, and saw a 2011 Ford..."

I was looking for a used truck, and saw a 2011 Ford Ranger on their website. I had an older truck with a camper that I wanted to trade. John and Paul worked to get me a good value on my trade-in and got the price of the Ranger to where I felt it was a good deal. They seemed very sincere, and I felt that they cared just as much about having a satisfied customer as much as they cared about making a sale. I will definitely recommend them to anyone wanting a great car buying experience!

John Eilers, Paul Wood

aberdeen2011
12/28/2010

"Great company to do business with. I was looking for the..."

Great company to do business with. I was looking for the new 2011 Ford Edge and they just happen to have the right color and features that I was looking for. My salesman Carlos seem to know a lot about the vehicle and taught me everything about the new Ford Touch System and Navigation. I was very happy with the over-all customer service and the quality work. My overall experience was excellent. I give this company a 5 Star rating. See Carlos at Five Star Ford Lincoln in Aberdeen for the best experience!

Carlos

monte1001
9/30/2008

"Excellent customer service in both sales and in service...."

Excellent customer service in both sales and in service. Sales dept. treated us exceptionally well, even going out of state to find the 2009 vehicle we wanted. Price was negotiated fairly. Service dept. is very competent. Vehicle always ready when promised. Everyone in the dealership is friendly and accommodating.