Five Star Ford

6618 NE Loop 820,
North Richland Hills, Texas 76180
Five Star Ford Info
About Five Star Ford

Five Star Ford. Sam Pack chose the name Five Star Ford because of what the title represented. When you think of Five Star service you think of the very best, and that has been Sam Pack’s vision for all of his dealerships from day one. Five Star Ford of NRH is the #1 Volume Ford Dealer in Texas and Top 4 in the entire nation! We are also a driving force in our community supporting several causes including members of chambers of commerce, local high school sports and arts programs, little league teams, North Texas Food Bank and many more.

About Five Star Ford Learn More

2,195 Dealership Reviews
jcj
5/23/2015

"Very Good Experience"

David Hyche actually made my car buying experience pleasant. I felt like he was honest and truly wanted us to get a good deal. Everyone was very friendly. There was not too much pressure from financing to buy extended warranties and such. It was overall a very good experience.

ebiz03

"F150 of My Dreams"

John Little made the truck buying experience an enjoyable one. I appreciate his willingness to search for the vehicle that fit my needs. I wasn't pressured into a vehicle my first visit. He was patient and worked with me over a few weeks and three visits to the dealership until the right truck at the right price was available. I had never considered the package I ultimately bought since it was not heavily marketed on the website. During the buying process, I visited two other Ford dealerships since I had requested information at ford.com. John stood out against the others in product knowledge and his willingness to follow up with me when he found the right truck for me. It's great to have someone who really knows the variety of available products and will actually take time to match my needs to a vehicle. Crystal Sanders was a big help in keeping me in the loop throughout the process. I am excited to be a Ford Truck owner and not many people go the extra mile like John has to make it happen.

Spidey

"Review of Bob Nemri "

Bob was very helpful and it was a pleasant truck buying experience. From the onset Bob was attentive and listened to my needs when buying a Ford truck.

Mjd87

"Mario hurley"

Just wanted to write and say Mario Hurley did an outstanding job in helping me purchase a new car. He made the process very easy and stress free. Friendly and outstanding service! I give him 5 stars and the company as well!

ScottReiser
5/22/2015

"excellent service and product"

No haggle pricing, very fair. We were looking for a purpose utility truck and the 2014 F150 XLT Ecoboost fit the bill. Bob was up-front and honest about what he could do about maximizing incentives and he delivered. This is the 4th Ford I have purchased from 5Star and I will be back. Scott Reiser

John Crossno

"2015 Edge Lease"

The group that interacted with us was not only professional, but incredibly efficient. They were exceptionally knowledgeable, and made the transaction enjoyable (which is typically a rarity in the car buying experience). We were introduced to Five Star NRH by Jerry Reynolds (the Car Pro) and this deal represents the fourth vehicle we have purchased (or now leased) through his recommendations. Clearly, he knows some of the "BEST" dealers in the automotive world...which Five Star Ford NRH now joins from our perspective.

Julie
5/22/2015

"Chad and Bryan went above and beyond!"

Truly great service with no games. Possibly the first time my husband hasn't argued the cost in a car purchase! Chad was great to deal with and did not try to add on costs which was a first for us. Bryan made the finance paperwork a breeze and there was add-ons there either. Completely painless! Five Star Ford was completely worth the drive from Frisco!

Dan
5/22/2015

"it was a great experience"

Mario was very informative, patient and over all very friendly. It was Donatella a good shopping experience. Tut was very informative and explained the financing process very well.

spiffytiffy22
5/22/2015

"Total happiness of the vehicles I have purchased!"

Alfred was amazing and very helpful In the purchasing of 2 vehicles for me and my fiancé! He was wonderful at getting what we needed and quickly! He was understanding with the payments we wanted and helped with the interest rates we needed! Tut was awesome funny and very quick at what he does! He was able to make things happen quickly and efficiently! It was amazing to be able to get in and get done with everything and be helpful In getting both our Vehicles financed!

A gentleman last name Crabtree was very helpful and friendly and happy!

David Tayior
5/21/2015

"William May and your staff are AWESOME"

I love my Certified C-Max. 60 MPG for my commute to work, and that is without charging it at work, I loved the staff, I never got to know the staff at any dealership before, William May is a fellow christian, plays drums, just had a birthday, and we discussed our future trip to the Grand Canyon. He has been there, so he gave us some advice, Bryan Amason was incredible, Sorted out a little misunderstanding about Window Tint in a hurry, We discussed our time in the military. and his Father and I share the same profession . Sam O Reggio, window tint looks perfect, Buying a car used to suck, So thank you to all of the staff. Very Satisfied Customer. David Taylor.

1 - 10 of 2,195 results