Read Reviews Five Star Ford

Leonard ClantonInternet Sales Manager98 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Five Star Ford

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Five Star Ford has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Five Star Ford

Five Star Ford. Sam Pack chose the name Five Star Ford because of what the title represented. When you think of Five Star service you think of the very best, and that has been Sam Pack’s vision for all of his dealerships from day one.

Five Star Ford of NRH is the #1 Volume Ford Dealer in Texas and Top 4 in the entire nation! We are also a driving force in our community supporting several causes including members of chambers of commerce, local high school sports and arts programs, little league teams, North Texas Food Bank and many more.

Our Location

curt & liz
8/28/2014 3:22:31 PM

Ken McLemoreKen McLemore

My Review Of Five Star Ford:

My wife and I are in our late fifties. The C-MAX we bought is our first new car experience in over 13 years. We feel like we are in the Star Ship Enterprise. Our dealer experience at 5 Star was the best
we have ever had. Five Star gets ten stars all around. Thank you all so much for changing the
equation for everyone who buys a new car. We will share the wonderful experience we had at
Five Star Ford with everyone we know. Ken Mclemore and Elbert (Tut) Edwards are two of the
best reasons our experience at Five Star was so amazing. Thank you so much for making something
we used to dread into something fun again.....Sincerely, Harold & Liz Greene.

Twitter
"Amazing, amazing, amazing dealership!"

ppreston
8/27/2014 10:15:17 PM

Justin ComptonJustin Compton

My Review Of Five Star Ford:

I had been to several top name dealerships in the area and none could compare to the service that I received at Five Star Ford. From the first internet query to the final handshake this was by far my best car buying experience. I would, have and will continue to recommend Five Star Ford and my salesman, Justin Compton.

"Estatic about Explorer!"

handyt
8/27/2014 7:04:56 AM

Alfred El-DaraziAlfred El-Darazi
Sam LimoSam Limo

My Review Of Five Star Ford:

Thank you for making the purchase of a new Explorer practically painless in every way! Alfred El-Darazi was patient and helpful. He provided information about all the models I was initially interested in. I REALLY appreciate not being pushed to make a decision the first time I came to test drive. He even drove the car I liked best off the show room floor for our 2nd test drive. Sam helped us with our after market add ons and Tut Edwards made the financing step seem like fun, well almost! Thanks Five Star Ford! The Handys are Happy!! You are our dealership!

"New Car"

Mdelautre
8/26/2014 10:11:04 AM

Eddie LaguanaEddie Laguana

My Review Of Five Star Ford:

It was a great car buying experience. We would do business there again. Eddie was very easy to work with and made the process enjoyable.

"Great Service"

Larryh41
8/24/2014 8:18:44 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Bryan AmasonBryan Amason
Rick DikeRick Dike

My Review Of Five Star Ford:

As always the group at Five Star Ford exceeded expectations. I had a preconceived notion of what I wanted and they were able to find me more of a vehicle than I had expected for the money I had. It was not the first time I have used them and it will not be the last.

Twitter
"Excellent Sales Staff - Justin Compton Internet Sales"

reginacagle
8/24/2014 1:48:08 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Justin ComptonJustin Compton

My Review Of Five Star Ford:

Hi from 1998 my husband and I have bought four vehicles from the North Richland Hills Dealership.
Always, dealing with an internet salesperson.
This last time we dealt with Justin Compton. He was very helpful in answering questions and we did have to wait until our second home sold before we could come in and look at the lot.
But, that didn't bother Justin. He was very courteous and let us know when we could deal he would have something for us.
Justin kept in touch over the internet , through our email. Letting us know he was interested in selling us a truck.
So when we finally sold that house we came right down to Five Star Ford and Justin had a great selection of trucks. We were Very impressed with the amount of Low Mileage Trucks he had on the lot.
We Did buy a 2011 F-150 4X4 from Justin and we are very happy with it.
Financing was easy and the paperwork went quick.
Thank you for keeping a staff that cares about the customer and puts quality vehicles on the lot.
Sincerely
Howard and Regina Cagle
Dublin, Texas

"Brieanna & Five Star"

Kdaugherty
8/23/2014 11:39:08 PM

Brieanna LopezBrieanna Lopez

My Review Of Five Star Ford:

Brieanna made purchasing a new vehicle quick and painless! She listened attentively to my needs and found a car perfect for me! I highly recommend this dealership and her!

"Great experience"

andreastewart620
8/22/2014 11:41:11 PM

John LittleJohn Little
Crystal SandersCrystal Sanders

My Review Of Five Star Ford:

I had a wonderful experience working with Crystal Sanders and John Little to find a new car for me. They were both attentive in listening to my needs for a new vehicle. I am very happy with the Focus I ended up with, and I would certainly recommend working with both of them. This dealership offers the best deals on new Fords as compared to any other dealership in DFW. If you're looking for a hassle-free car buying experience, this is the place you want to go to!

Twitter
"WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND QUICK SERVICE!"

jeweljags
8/22/2014 4:52:43 PM

Sherri GoodwinSherri Goodwin
Crystal SandersCrystal Sanders
Anthony SnyderAnthony Snyder

My Review Of Five Star Ford:

This dealership is exceptional. They treated me very well and quickly found the exact car I was looking for. They went above and beyond what other dealers were offering me and they got the sale! Unlike others they did not try talking me into something I really didn't want. This is the 4th car we have purchased from 5 star ford of North Richland Hills and we love the cars and them! AWESOME!! My new 2014 Escape is perfect and very comfortable and safe! My daughter loves her Edge.

Twitter
"Both Sales and Finance were a pleasure to work with."

Eric Smalling
8/22/2014 2:50:15 PM

Chad RitterChad Ritter

My Review Of Five Star Ford:

My shopping and purchase experience was great! My visits to the dealership (test drove 3 times) with Chad Ritter was comfortable with no pressure or run-around that is typical of other dealers. Chad was professional, responded quickly and accurately to my emails and was a pleasure to to business with.

Tut Edwards was, truly, the best finance manager I have ever had the pleasure to work with. He was fast (which is unheard of in my experience), didn't try to sell me a ton of add-ons, explained everything I was signing and careful to double-check everything. The Tutman Experience (tm) was impressive and I will be the standard I hold any future FM up to.

When I came into your dealer, I was on the fence between leasing another Chevy Volt (what I was driving at the time) or the Fusion Energi. Both are excellent vehicles with pros and cons to weigh. The thing that really tipped the scales in Ford's favor was the excellent service these guys provided. Not one of the DFW Chevy dealers treated my business as important nor did they even seem interested in selling the Volt. It was clear that your guys care about plugin vehicles and why they are important to people like myself.

Thanks!