Five Star Ford

Five Star Ford

Call
Five Star Ford Info
About Five Star Ford

Five Star Ford. Sam Pack chose the name Five Star Ford because of what the title represented. When you think of Five Star service you think of the very best, and that has been Sam Pack’s vision for all of his dealerships from day one. Five Star Ford of NRH is the #1 Volume Ford Dealer in Texas and Top 4 in the entire nation! We are also a driving force in our community supporting several causes including members of chambers of commerce, local high school sports and arts programs, little league teams, North Texas Food Bank and many more.

About Five Star Ford Learn More

traindisp
12/20/2014

"Awesome Team"

Crystal, John and Bob, the best teamwork ever. Went out and got me exactly what i wanted. Thanks, would buy again from you all. Thanks, great experience. Hector and Jody Bas

Happy
12/18/2014

"Joy of Buying a New Ford"

I must say this dealership is the BEST. After being at two others and searching for a new truck we came to Five Star Ford NRH. This place is phenomenal. Jason Howell did a great job of making our experience with buying a new truck a pleasure. He was very informative and courteous.No high pressure here. Just outstanding knowledge and helpful in finding what we needed. The after care with the paperwork with "Tutman Experience" was a joy. Very exciting man. From the yard men, to the door openers, to the salesmen; this place is truly a "Happy Place". Very friendly and courteous- We will be back here for our next FORD.

jscottraines
12/18/2014

"2nd Car Buying Experience "

This is my second vehicle to buy from Five Star Ford. Mark and Tut went above and beyond from Mark's promptness, listening to our needs, finding what we were looking for and at a price below what I was expecting to Tut's "Tutman Experience" in financing. They were both Great! I will definitely be back in the the future as a vehicle need arises and would highly recommend them to anyone!

stacel10
12/16/2014

"New Car"

Jason Howell did an excellent job of making the process extremely easy and quick with no hassle. Jimmie was great and I appreciated the time he took to show me how the technical side of the car. Super informative and knowledgeable and witty! Thanks!

Brian Curbo
12/16/2014

"Best purchase experience ever."

I recently purchased a Focus hatchback from Five Star. David Hyche was an outstanding salesman to work with, and I am a picky and methodical buyer. I made two trips to the dealership and test drove several vehicles before choosing the perfect model. David patiently worked with me, showing me several options, with absolutely no heavy pressure. And by the way, are you Tut-Man experienced? Have you ever been Tut-Man experienced? Go see David and Tut at Five-Star.

Ryduke23
12/15/2014

"The absolute best there is! "

Jim, Tut and Joe are the absolute best guys to work with! I highly recommend purchasing your next car from them! They take great care of you from the second you walk in and make sure you are happy even after the car buying experience is over. Get the Tutman Experience with financing - he makes a usually painful, dull experience fun and ensures you understand every part of the paperwork. He also works hard to get you the best price and rates. These 3 are the only ones I will buy a car from. They will take great care of you and I highly recommend them!

curly06
12/14/2014

"Wonderful Customer Service"

This is my 3rd car to buy from Five Star. All the guys go above and beyond to make sure I had what I needed. Alfred and Diron were very attentive to what I wanted and had my options lined up before I got there. I got the exact car I wanted and at a great price. Tut in finance, answered all my questions and had me out of there quickly. Five Star has the most friendly staff in each department. I wouldn't buy from anywhere else!

tim.leiker.5
12/12/2014

"Easiest purchase of my life"

Aaron was a true professional. He answered all my questions over the phone and was very helpful when I showed up to the dealership. He had the 2014 F-150 ready for me when I got there. We hashed out the price, rebates and trade-in and I test drove MY new truck. Easiest truck buying experience ever. Aaron is the best.

dbrush
12/10/2014

"New Truck Purchase"

Crystal Sanders and John Little were probably the best sales team I have ever dealt with when buying a new vehicle. Crystal was instrumental in my decision to purchase a Ford. John was very attentive and helpful when it came to driving and the features of the vehicles. I plan to take my son to purchase his first vehicle from Crystal and John.

beloretchki
12/09/2014

"The best and unparalleled customer service ever"

After my very first visit to the dealership I was convinced that this is the car dealership that I would feel most comfortable buying my car from and servicing my car at. John Little went above and beyond to help me choose, purchase and take delivery of the car I wanted. The customer service and support he provided were really showing that he is there to help me find the car I want. The entire time he was ready to go out of his way to make things easier for me during the transaction and the delivery of the car. Crystal Sanders was also extremely friendly and helpful. Anthony Schneider answered all my questions about the paperwork in the best and easiest to understand way. Bob Carmack’s personal attention made me feel welcome even when I was trying to reduce the price, which was already amazing. I not only got a great deal on the car I wanted but when things become a bit difficult because of a paint discrepancy caused by the manufacturer, I was treated very professionally by everybody at 5 Star Ford, and even the General Manager Terry Rich simply did everything possible including going out of the traditional way of handling such situations, just to make me happy exactly like he said he would. From the sales personnel to the General Manager, the customer service, care and personal attention I received while buying a new car from 5 Star Ford were absolutely unparalleled. 5 Star Ford sets apart from the rest of the car dealers with its amazing customer service and care and it truly deserves its name - 5 Star Ford. Thank you very much for the amazing customer service.

Reviews of Crystal Sanders