Five Star Ford

6618 NE Loop 820,
North Richland Hills, Texas 76180
Five Star Ford Info
About Five Star Ford

Five Star Ford. Sam Pack chose the name Five Star Ford because of what the title represented. When you think of Five Star service you think of the very best, and that has been Sam Pack’s vision for all of his dealerships from day one. Five Star Ford of NRH is the #1 Volume Ford Dealer in Texas and Top 4 in the entire nation! We are also a driving force in our community supporting several causes including members of chambers of commerce, local high school sports and arts programs, little league teams, North Texas Food Bank and many more.

About Five Star Ford Learn More

3,305 Dealership Reviews
austinbrundage
2/08/2016

"Great dealership. Good salesman"

Five star Ford was great for my fiancé and I. Hector was a good salesman and plan on using him for future car business relationships. Our finance guy Anthony was a character and very personable. Overall great experience there and will be back.

Texas1949
2/08/2016

"Very Good, no pressure sale or finance."

I would recommend this dealership to my friends and other. Best experience that I have had at any dealership buying a vehicle. Thank you Carlton and Tut.

Ray71
2/08/2016

"Great Service all the way around."

Really enjoyed buying my 2013 Fusion from these folks. I had called ahead to talk with a salesman and he agreed to stay past his normal quitting time to meet us. We were greeted with smiles and handshakes from several of the sales staff. Our salesman listened to our needs and wants concerning a vehicle and came up with a unit on the lot that I felt was a good fit and a great deal! We were introduced to the GM , who personally called us a few days later to make sure that we were happy with the car. In finance, We were given a no pressure presentation of the extended warranty options and surprised with a lower than expected interest rate. Great Service Experience!

rpelkey3666
2/07/2016

"Highly Please, Recommended for you next Car/Truck purchase"

After another dealership would not work with us, Five Stars Ford provided us with the service you would expect when purchasing a new vehicle. The salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable, going through all our options. Even though the first dealership called back and wanted to deal with us, we stayed with Five Star due to the fact everyone their ensured our questions we answered and our needs were taken care of.

Sam O'Reddio

Eddy

"Very pleased!"

We enjoyed our experience and are pleased with our purchase. The salesman was helpful and knowledgeable and the process was smooth. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car.

Evoo80
2/07/2016

"The Best Car buying experience ever"

Thank you Five Star Ford for the best car buying experience , we arrived to the dealership and we were greeted by the best and honest salesperson ever, Bob Nemri services exceed our expectations , he was very knowledgable and straight forward and quick, he got the deal done in less than one hour, Thank You Bob for your services and special thanks for Mr. Anthony the finance manager .

D&C
2/07/2016

"Great customer service "

We worked with Ron Baron in the service department. Ron was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with! We were told the service would take about 90 minutes,but it took less than an hour! This will be the only service department that we will use after our experience today.

MattGrief
2/07/2016

"Excellent Service and Salespeople"

I worked with Carlton Abrams, and he was the best salesperson I have dealt with in some time in any environment. He listened to what we needed and he did not try to sell me a vehicle we didn't need. He was helpful and didn't try to push me when I needed to return to work. The entire group at Five Star Ford is amazing.

robpoint2
2/06/2016

"Fair offers, Low Pressure, Friendly Staff"

I worked with Crystal Sanders on the purchase of a new truck and my trade in. She was great to work with. I would recommend her to any one looking to buy. We completed our deal with Freddie Valdovinos. He finalized the invoice, rechecked the figures (found a small mistake and saved us a couple of dollars) and made sure we had the TTL work done correctly. I enjoyed working with Freddie. Rob

Clmavs65
2/06/2016

"Best ford ever "

This is perfect power seats that I always wanted. Thank you Doreen. And Thank you Freddie the great experience with finance. I really love this Ford family.

1 - 10 of 3,305 results