Five Star Ford

Sales Professional
Anthony Snyder, Finance Manager, Five Star Ford

Anthony Snyder

February 26, 2017

"Best experience ever spending money"

- Dswalker2017

Awesome!! That's all I can say. From my salesman all the way to delivery of my new car. Awesome. Bashar aka bob nemri best salesman ever. I have bought two cars from him and he's the best. Service is great and finance is awesome.

"Effortless and fun ! "

- Ann& Doug Mitchell Glen Rose

Our guy Alfred El-Darazi has always been ready to serve us and taken care of every informative item in detail! We would like to recognize too Tony Synder for his finance abilities and another fun experience at 5 Star Ford NRH ! We love our truck ! Thanks to all !

February 26, 2017

"Great experience - easy and exceeded expectations"

- debbie.schmidt

Other than knowing that I wanted to look at F-150 trucks, I had no idea what options I was looking for in our next vehicle. Mario was not only professional, but extremely patient while we looked at - and talked through - various trucks that might work.

2017 Ford F-250