Five Star Ford

6618 NE Loop 820,
North Richland Hills, Texas 76180
Five Star Ford Info
About Five Star Ford

Five Star Ford. Sam Pack chose the name Five Star Ford because of what the title represented. When you think of Five Star service you think of the very best, and that has been Sam Pack’s vision for all of his dealerships from day one. Five Star Ford of NRH is the #1 Volume Ford Dealer in Texas and Top 4 in the entire nation! We are also a driving force in our community supporting several causes including members of chambers of commerce, local high school sports and arts programs, little league teams, North Texas Food Bank and many more.

About Five Star Ford Learn More

4,179 Dealership Reviews
Rbybee

"Great Dealer"

I have worked with this dealer since 1988. They are friendly and offer great service. I have dealt with Mark Lancaster on most of mine & my families purchases. He goes above & beyond to help us. Love this dealership & their team.

Tim Exley

"A Refreshing Experience!"

Chad Ritter was Awesome! I came in to buy a new truck. From the introductions on the parking lot, Chad was professional, he listened to my needs, and did his best to meet those needs. He found us the right size, the right color, with enough room for my teenagers in the back seat, and at a reasonable price! When we are ready to upgrade my wife's vehicle, I will be looking for Chad to help us again. When it came to the financing, the Business Manager Jimmy Troung, again was very professional and friendly, and VERY helpful. We had already been approved for a loan with one lender, but Jimmy said he thought that the interest rate was too high and was almost sure he could find another lender that could give us a better interest rate. When he sent it out again, he found us a lender that saved us 5 1/2% interest!!! THANK YOU, CHAD AND JIMMY!!!

Forrest T Miller

"Purchased a new F150"

I had a wonderful experience at 5 Star Ford in North Richland Hills. It didnt feel like your typical car dealership where the sales people where very pushy and trying to get you to rush into something. Obviously they were trying to sell you car (its there job) but it wasnt aggressive at all. What stood out the most was how knowledgeable their sales people were. Mark Lancaster knew everything about the truck I was driving. I had never met a salesman who knew show much about the car I was driving. Most of the time if they dont know something its very obvious and you feel like you are wasting your time asking questions..However with Mr. Lancaster it was like I was in a F150 truck class. It was great. By the time I was done driving it I knew everything. He was a wealth of knowledge. Sadly, I had to come back at a later time to buy the truck but luckily his co-worker, Diron Lintz was there to help. And just like Mark he was knowledgeable and helpful. Both of these people are talented in their field which made for a good car buying experience.

sharon's car
9/26/2016

"Spencer goes above and beyond "

Spencer does go above and beyond to make the transition painless. He goes the extra mile to make sure everything is taken care of!!!! Great job.

T A Harp
9/26/2016

"Best experience for new truck purchase!"

I did my do diligence (knowing exactly what i wanted) and shopped around. Ollie my sales person and Robert in finance made the experience pleasant and short. I walked in and was the proud owner of a new F-150 Sport in less than 2 hours. Thank you both, I will and have recommended you both and Five Star Ford to friends and family.

Robert Leet

Gene Baillie
9/25/2016

"Five Star Ford is 5 star!"

From website info to chat session with Chris--that was passed to Jeff Smith and Carlton Abrams in Internet sales to Tut Edwards in finance, I can only praise and compliment each one for quick and factual info that found the car I wanted in 24 hours and I picked it up the next day. There was no need to negotiate because they proactively found all the incentives and discounts which was better pricing than I found in 3 other dealers.

WILLIAM F MORGAN
9/25/2016

"Review title"

Enjoyed working with Eddie, he helped me get a great deal on the car I wanted.i would definitely work with him and 5 star Ford again.

Milner7
9/24/2016

"Definitely will be a repeat customer"

As soon as I arrived I was greeted by the staff. Everyone was so helpful. My salesperson Rick Dike was helpful in meeting my needs by selecting the right truck for me. He took the time to go over the options of each vehicle to properly select the best vehicle to meet my needs. He went a step further by having the sync manager Jimmie Mathews go over the vehicle and all features with me. Jimmie also provided me with additional documents in case I forget any instructions. He also followed up by sending me a text showing the app I could download to get the most from my Ford experience

Shayla90
9/24/2016

"bought a new edge titanium "

I tried to buy my wife a new car in Longview and got a rip off deal. I contacted Sam at 5 star. He sent me a good price. I drove 180 miles and got a great deal and Sam is the best salesman I have ever dealt. He told me the truth and I would buy from him again.

smuriset
9/24/2016

"Best car buying experience EVER!"

We started our search via internet and worked with Jason Howell. He was very responsive and didn't waste our time sending information on vehicles we weren't looking for like other dealerships did. After we test drove the vehicle we told him we had to pick our son up from the airport and he worked very diligently and efficiently to complete the deal so we could be on our way. He was very knowledgable, efficient and friendly. The finance person was Anthony and was HANDS DOWN the BEST finance person we've ever worked with. He was honest and didn't try to sell us unnecessary packages. He was hilariously funny and we literally laughed the entire time we were in his office. I will never go to any other dealership again. Kudos to Five Star Ford for treating customers how we deserve to be treated!! For some reason I don't have the ability to actually rate Jason and Anthony but they are both definitely 5 stars!

1 - 10 of 4,179 results