Five Star Ford

6618 NE Loop 820,
North Richland Hills, Texas 76180
Five Star Ford Info
About Five Star Ford

Five Star Ford. Sam Pack chose the name Five Star Ford because of what the title represented. When you think of Five Star service you think of the very best, and that has been Sam Pack’s vision for all of his dealerships from day one. Five Star Ford of NRH is the #1 Volume Ford Dealer in Texas and Top 4 in the entire nation! We are also a driving force in our community supporting several causes including members of chambers of commerce, local high school sports and arts programs, little league teams, North Texas Food Bank and many more.

About Five Star Ford Learn More

2,479 Dealership Reviews
blackf250

"above and beyond"

My salesman was Diron. I have previously worked with this salesman and he reminded me why. Diron is a professional down to earth person and has the goal of selling a vehicle with the customer in mind. The supporting staff around Diron were just as awesome. This experience went smooth and exciting. Thank you Diron and 5 star ford.

bobaldert
7/29/2015

"Completely satisfied with the delarship and salesman."

William was excellent. He took his time to show us exactly what we want to see and explaining all the differences between the various models and packages that came on the models. Would definetly by another vechicle from him and recommend him to many of my friends.

Ghines1234

"Great Service"

They get me in even when they are busy and take great care of my needs. Chris keeps me updated on the status of my vehicle.

maverick

"No pressure"

Sale personnel were very helpful with no pressure. Worked with us for several hours. Went back twice to look at Escape, and they were available each time.

chiefsrey

"New Car purchase!!!"

Absouately OUTSTANDING! Thank you Mario. You made our visit, painless. Your professionalism, mannerism, and genuine concern for us, made the visit and purchase superb! I will recommend you to anyone purchasing a vehicle. Bob...thank you. Your recommendations were on point and I appreciated your honesty. Again, thank you....Mario Roger & Kathy Yount

Jacci Webb

"Well Done☺️☺️ ! "

I'm so proud of Five Star Ford ?? for investing in quality employees as Aaron Dias. He was professional and caring, which this is rare in buying a car. I was floored with the superior service given to me and my mom. I love my car !! Thank you so much Aaron and your team for putting us back on the road ! You're AWESOME ?? Signed A very satisfied customer Jasminn Hilburn

satisfied customer

"review"

I had my '09 Taurus serviced and repaired and received it back on the day promised to me. My car was also cleaned for me, which was very helpful.

Monica Murphy

jimanddeb

"Excellent experience"

We really enjoyed working with Hector Cojulun in purchasing our Ford Taurus. We spoke with Hector by phone, explained our situation and made an appointment. When we met, we were so impressed with Hector because he listened to our needs and found us exactly what we needed for the time being. He is very professional, personable, helpful and easy to talk to. I will gladly refer friends and family to him. Hopefully, when we are in need of another car in the future, we will still be able to work with Hector.

james06
7/27/2015

"Experience with Five Star Ford "

Was recently referred to Mr El-Darazi by a co-worker and can honestly say I haven't had a better car buying experience. Mr El-Darazi really took the time to show me all the different options and vehicles I could choose from. After several hours of test drives and working the number I can honestly say that Mr El-Darazi really cares about the customer and getting them the best deal possible. I also dealt with Mr Edwards in the finance department. He made the paperwork process quick and easy. Would highly recommend Mr El-Darazi and Mr Edwards.

CKettering
7/27/2015

"Adventure with an Expedition"

We were very pleased at the overall experience at Five Star Ford. Joe, our salesman, was top-notch. We are a family of five, and we had no choice but to bring our three young boys with us to the dealership. He was very accommodating and helped keep my boys entertained and made sure we were comfortable. He wasn't pushy and listened to our needs. At first, we weren't able to make a deal with the offer on the table, but Joe continued to work for us throughout the day. We ended up getting the deal we desired with the help of Joe. He is the type of salesman that is few and far between. He definitely made it as easy as possible with our situation. We would and will recommend Five Star Ford, and specifically Joe, to our friends and family.

1 - 10 of 2,479 results