Five Star Ford

6618 NE Loop 820,
North Richland Hills, Texas 76180
Five Star Ford Info
About Five Star Ford

Five Star Ford. Sam Pack chose the name Five Star Ford because of what the title represented. When you think of Five Star service you think of the very best, and that has been Sam Pack’s vision for all of his dealerships from day one. Five Star Ford of NRH is the #1 Volume Ford Dealer in Texas and Top 4 in the entire nation! We are also a driving force in our community supporting several causes including members of chambers of commerce, local high school sports and arts programs, little league teams, North Texas Food Bank and many more.

About Five Star Ford Learn More

2,061 Dealership Reviews
Becky
4/01/2015

"Had a great experience"

We found an ad for a car at another dealership in Dallas, but Aaron worked very hard to find us the exact same vehicle at the same price. There was no haggling, just fact finding and a great car at a great price. The dealership is professional, up front and easy to deal with. This is our second vehicle at this dealership and we will go back. Thanks to Aaron I have the best car at the best price!

jrh2371
3/31/2015

"Five Star Ford"

Great sales team and feel like the financing team will get you the best interest rates possible. Great selection of vehicles to choose from. Great prices!!!

jlurqu

"New vehicle purchase"

The best vehicle purchasing experience ever!!!! Aaron Dias is a rockstar. Unflappable commitment to ensuring that the customer is delighted. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and will keep it top of mind for my next purchase.

16Coaches

"Buying a car"

This was the best experience I have ever had buying a car. Sam was friendly, professional and efficient. I test drove the car on a Thursday, called on Friday to make an appointment to buy an Edge on Saturday morning. He was waiting for me to arrive with the paper work already completed just waiting for my signature. Very smooth and pleasant transaction. Just an outstanding experience all the way!!!

Rick Gulley-Promo Planet

"Very Impressed"

David Hyche and Tony Hooman really earned 5 stars and quite frankly, I have never given anyone a full 5 stars. I am in sales so I know a few of the tricks to the trade and to be honest I did not see any of that here at 5 Star Ford, like I did at the Dodge dealership. Frankly, we had no intention of buying a Ford product. I really went in to show my wife a comparison of the newest Expedition versus the Tahoe. We have always been a Chevy family, until now. We ended up buying 2 new Fords from David Hyche. We bought the 2015 Edge and 2015 Ford F-150 Platinum. What impressed me most about David was his complete honesty and knowledge of the products. He was not pushy. He remained very patient as we weighed our options, and was quick to show us options we had not considered rather than waiting for us to figure out what the best way to go would be for our family. David worked hard to show us what the best values were and showed us why they were a better value. He understands the value of the dollar today, and the need to do what is best for his customers is at the forefront. When it came time to negotiate I thought I was going to get into a haggling battle to get a good price, but Tony Hooman and David worked well with us and delivered a great price. Yes, I always think I can get a lower price, but these guys really impressed me with the classy service and sometimes the better value is in who you deal with and where you get your vehicle rather than wondering who, if anyone, is going to be there for you after the sale at these other dealerships. I have already recommended both of these guys to a couple of friends, and to be honest, I have never recommended a car sales person in my life. These are the good guys looking to bring integrity and honest dealing back to the forefront of first impressions of car salesmen. I have found the dealership we will continue to stick with for many years.

Long

"2015 Mustang GT"

Rick Dike did an excellent job finding and getting the mustang that was configured the way I needed. It was the easiest car buy I have ever had. I was in and out with the new mustang in under 2 hours.This was the second car that I have bought from Rick. I would recommend Rick to anyone who is buying a new Ford. Lee Clanton did a great job showing me the ins and outs of the car. Overall the best experience buying a car yet!

Rich

"Smooth Experience"

My experience with Five Star Ford was my first since relocating from Massachusetts to Texas 2 years ago. I must admit that the atmosphere here was so different than in Massachusetts. Here there was no pressure from the time I first contact your dealership to picking up my new Ford. From the first contact with Chad Ritter to picking up my new car he was awesome. He truly was straightforward and a pleasure to work with. So not like Massachusetts, there you were just a number but here you felt like someone. Chad, thank you for all of your help. Then I had the pleasure of experiencing the "TUTMAN Experience", Tut was such a pleasure to work with in getting the finance for my car. He was determined to keep my car payments within the range I was looking for. Great job, well done sir. Tut, thank you so much.

cwkofhebron
3/29/2015

"Love working with Ollie Jackson and Jeff Crabtree"

Love working with Ollie Jackson and Jeff Crabtree at Five Star Ford. What a great experience, so much in fact, many of my friends and family have also purchase their new vehicles from Ollie and Jeff at Five Star Ford.

bill
3/27/2015

"Leased new Ford"

I am 81 years old and have purchased many new and used cars over my lifetime. Some dealers I was unhappy with and never went back, because of the pressure tactics. One time I was in a dealership and was buying three new cars, where the "High Pressure man" came out and asked for a $ 100.00 bill to prove that I was serious. I left and went to another dealer and bought three new cars. None of that happened at the dealership and with this salesman. He understood why I was there and what I wanted and did not try to up-sell me. I had a Truly great experience. I always tell anyone who wants a Ford, Go to Five Star Ford, and now ask for Carlos. Bill Mapston

trevort23
3/26/2015

"Great Experience"

Nothing but nice things to say about my salesman, Randall Swindell... Very polite, straightforward & determined to get me into a car that was right for me, financially. He made sure I knew exactly what I was getting into from start to finish & offered to keep in touch for any additional assistance. I've already started referring friends to him!

1 - 10 of 2,061 results