Five Star Ford

6618 NE Loop 820,
North Richland Hills, Texas 76180
Five Star Ford Info
About Five Star Ford

Five Star Ford. Sam Pack chose the name Five Star Ford because of what the title represented. When you think of Five Star service you think of the very best, and that has been Sam Pack’s vision for all of his dealerships from day one. Five Star Ford of NRH is the #1 Volume Ford Dealer in Texas and Top 4 in the entire nation! We are also a driving force in our community supporting several causes including members of chambers of commerce, local high school sports and arts programs, little league teams, North Texas Food Bank and many more.

About Five Star Ford Learn More

3,670 Dealership Reviews
ROBERT THOMPSON
4/28/2016

"Aaron Dias is awesome! "

Aaron has got me in 3 vehicles while keeping the actual time in the dealership to a minimum. A very considerate guy who isn't afraid to put in the work to get you the vehicle you want within your budget. I'm a customer for life and will go straight to Aaron the next time I'm in the market for a truck. Thank you Aaron for your awesome service!

KajnMike

"Internet Sales"

For years I've been having my 2001 Ford F150 serviced by Five Star Ford, and have always been taken care of promptly and professionally by their service department. As a result, when it came time to get a new vehicle, this dealership was the first place I went to. I leased a 2016 Ford F150 Supercrew on 4/24. The people I dealt with during my visit were, across the board were all very professional, very gracious, and went out of their way to make sure that I was comfortable and had full knowledge of the terms and conditions of both the contract and vehicle before I signed anything and made the agreement. I highly recommend dealing with Five Star Ford for if you don't want to be hassled and told constantly, "I'll have to check with my manager".

NHRA467

"Full circle"

We bought our last truck from another local dealership from an old high school friend. HORRIBLE experience to say the least. Back to 5 Star and Lee Clanton to buy this one. Just as before there, it was an easy, pleasurable deal. They prove buying a new truck doesn't have to be a fight.

CharRobertson
4/28/2016

"Quick, Easy - Happy - Love It!"

Called Rick Dike with what we were looking for. Even though he had been there since 6am he stayed late for us to meet him after work. Showed us one vehicle and it was exactly what we were looking for. This is the 5th vehicle our family has purchased at this location and we will be going back if the need arises.

Glen Farmer

"Awesome"

Our sales rep. Eddie knew exactly where and what type of car we was looking for on the lot and wasted no time showing and help reviewing the deals on each. he was completely professional, knowledgeable , super friendly and helpful. It was hands down the best experience we have ever had with a salesman of any kind. Eddie's customer service will make it very likely that we will do future business with Eddie and this particular dealership.

Sarrat3
4/28/2016

"Professional personal and reliable and goes above and beyond"

Sam has been the same with us from our first car. Professional personal and reliable up to our sixth car with Sam. When we were surprising our son , Sam made it happen quickly. Love working with Sam.

Mtdavis
4/28/2016

"They are very pleasant to work with!"

I had visited numerous dealerships before coming to five star ford, and they were OK. As soon as my wife and I arrived we were greeted by Jim Fairweather and he was very easy to work with. Never was he pushy or aggressive towards making us feel we had to purchase. I believe this is really a great place to buy a car as the experience really was a great one. As you may have an okay experience at other places; it's a safe bet that you will have a great experience here. Jim was awesome and his attitude made for a pleasant buying experience!

A NEAT NEST
4/27/2016

"Fast, and great customer service!"

Can't say enough about Five star Ford NRH, walked in and out all within 2 hours. Got the exact car I wanted. Lee was our sales man, great to work with, and Tut was who did the finance. We definitely got the TUT experience! I highly recommend going to Five Star Ford NRH. You will not be disappointed!

F S Ford
4/27/2016

"Gteat"

I got the car I wanted for a great price/ Five Star Ford Customer for life. I bought a couple of cars from Your dealership years ago and had a wonderful experience so when I needed a new car I thought of Five Star Ford first and you did not disappoint me Thank you!

David D
4/26/2016

"Happy with my purchase"

I went to Autonation Ford first. It was a Saturday and I think I was the only customer there so I thought I would get their best service. Instead they were pushy, focused on down payment, and overall not interested in trying to meet what I was looking for in a truck. After leaving, I went to Five Star Ford. The dealership was packed with people but they were on top of it because I was greeted by a sales person as soon as I walked up. The person I ended up working with was Alfred El-Darazi. Alfred made me feel welcomed and overall felt like his interest was in finding the truck that matched by desires instead of how much I am putting down. The best part, no haggling hassle and I walked away with a truck that had all the features that I wanted and it was much cheaper than Autonation Ford. It has been over a month since my purchase and I am still happy with the truck and the price. As for Alfred, I would recommend going to him. Not once did he come off as pushy and as I said earlier his interest was in what I was looking for, not what I was putting down. I also liked that even though he had 5 over customers come wanting to work with him he still gave me his full attention. I would definitely go back to Alfred when I go to purchase our next vehicle.

1 - 10 of 3,670 results