Five Star Ford

6618 NE Loop 820,
North Richland Hills, Texas 76180
Five Star Ford Info
About Five Star Ford

Five Star Ford. Sam Pack chose the name Five Star Ford because of what the title represented. When you think of Five Star service you think of the very best, and that has been Sam Pack’s vision for all of his dealerships from day one. Five Star Ford of NRH is the #1 Volume Ford Dealer in Texas and Top 4 in the entire nation! We are also a driving force in our community supporting several causes including members of chambers of commerce, local high school sports and arts programs, little league teams, North Texas Food Bank and many more.

About Five Star Ford Learn More

2,620 Dealership Reviews
Tammy

"great customer service"

Everyone was great, had the best customer service I've ever had. Alfred and David were so good to work together to help us find the best car. When we decided to add window tinting Sam was very helpful in choosing the tint. Freddie with his fun personality put the finishing touch on the sell. Great experience, thanks to all of you couldn't have been better.

Sam O'Reggis

Rhamnos

"Excellent Customer Service"

As a new car buyer, dealing with the different all the different brands and models is quite overwhelming. After researching, I found that I wanted a newer Ford Fusion but I still had a long way to go in terms of finding the perfect car that fit all my needs both practically and financially. Going to dealership after dealership was exhausting, mainly because I felt overstimulated by all the different deals, rates, models, years, and other doodads the salesmen wanted me to buy. Every time I walked out of a dealership, I had more questions than answers about what I had been through. That was until I went to Five Star Ford of North Richland Hills. Crystal was absolutely delightful from the moment I first called her and Freddie made me feel confident that I was getting the best deal possible. Kudos to them both for making this a positive first time buying experience!

camh

"Awesome"

Everyone there is awesome. Rick Dike always give me a great deal and it's a pleasure dealing with him. I called him and told him what I was looking for. The next day, I showed up, got a deal I could not refuse and drove out of the dealership with exactly what I wanted. It took about an hour. Tut and Lee were great also.

Jrondeau

"Love it! "

Everyone was awesome. Aaron was more than patient with me. Ken was wonderful and never showed frustration with million questions. Sherri took time to get me started and finished me off!! Again, everyone was awesome.

F 350 guy

"F 250 purchase"

My experience purchasing a new F350 at 5-Star Ford in North Richland Hills was excellent. Aaron Diaz searched and showed me their inventory and I was able to test drive the vehicle. He was excellent in explaining the incentives. He was very helpful in my making the final decision. Aaron was very patient with me as I made the final decision. Don

Mike2010
8/28/2015

"Online purchase of F150"

I have purchased several online vehicles over the years and for the most part have had pleasant experiences. The except has been with Jason Howell and Sam Limo. Both gentlemen were open, responsive, and demonstrated a solid grasp of what Customer Relations Management is all about or should be in the auto sales business. At this point I will strongly consider Five Star Ford for the purchase of my wife's new vehicle in the next few months based on the service offered by these two gentlemen. Mike Adams

kirkrog
8/28/2015

"Just another day in the Sun"

This is the 7th vehicle we have bought from Five Star Ford. We purchased our first F150 in 1999 and haven't stop buying from you since. I have dealt with now 3 sales agents, 7 finance managers, 2 after market managers and numerous service people in the last 16 years and I have yet to leave disappointed. We had bought 5 vehicles from Alfred El-Darazi in the past and when I was ready to purchase another vehicle last week my first contact was to reach out to Alfred to let him know what I was interested in. He got back to me right a way with several choices that almost fit the bill to a T. I let him know that I would visiting the dealership on Saturday after 3. When I got there as luck would have it he was with another customer but he immediately got Brieanna Lopez to help me. He quickly fill her in on what I wanted and my history with Five Star Ford. Brieanna show me the Trucks (F250) that they had on the lot that I want to look at. It turned out the exact truck I want was not on the lot. She started working to find one in the area that they could get for me and let me know that she would get back in touch with me the following Monday. On Monday she call me and told me she had found MY truck. We quickly ran down the options and requirements to make sure that any variances from what I want would still be good for me. It was and she started working on getting the truck. They got the Truck delivered on Tuesday and had to have the bedliner put in. They got that done and we scheduled a time that I could come in and see the truck and fill out the paperwork. I went in yesterday and Brieanna and Alfred were both waiting on me to get everything completed. These two worked really well as a team to make sure that I did not wait around or the process was delay in any wait they could avoid. Then off I went to Finance. We worked with Tut Edwards and got the "Tut Experience". Quite honestly he ran down all the choices we had and by looking at my history knew what would be the most important to me. He also provide me some insight into things I should look for and ask my insurance agent because this vehicle is just little bit off my familiar path with previous vehicles. We talked about the choices in financing and quickly came to an understanding of what choices would work best for a person like me. We got the paperwork signed quickly and I was on my way to the After Market department to setup an appointment. In the After Market area I was helped by Sam Reggio. Sam sold me my first Five Star Ford back in 1999. He word with me to get an appointment set that worked with my schedule and had the least amount of interruption to my schedule. I can honestly say that when the time comes to purchase another vehicle Five Star Ford will be my first and only stop. If I can't work a deal with them I just don't need a new vehicle. Thanks

Sam Reggio

gabi ibarra

"first time buyer"

Being a college student really in need of a vehicle to get places, Alfred as he likes to be called "grandpa" was juts amazing. i heard of him through a friend who recommend me to him and since day one just has been excellent in communication through email or text. answered all my questions and now has a happy first time buyer who will tell all her friends to come to the Ford dealership to upgrade their ride.

Cyn
8/27/2015

"Relax - Easy Vehicle Purchase Ahead"

We've bought several vehicles from Five Star thanks to Rick Dike and his superior experience and service. When it came time for us to buy our daughter's first vehicle, we turned to him and, are thoroughly satisfied. Even when Rick was off the clock, he responded to me post haste and communicated all details of the prospective transaction with Cameron (Marsh) who took great care of us and answered all of our questions. The Synch set up that Cameron completed with our daughter was done thoroughly and efficiently also. This was another EXCEPTIONAL experience! Thanks, guys!

mirons
8/27/2015

"Vehicle purchase ... It can be a pleasant experience! "

I have had the pleasure/misfortune of enduring the "vehicle purchase process" many times in my life. I don't think that I have repeated a purchase from a single location until I started doing business with Five Star in North Richland Hills. This is my third purchase in less than five years and have purchased the last two from Jim Rich. I do my own research prior to a visit and have a good idea about what/where I want to be when discussions start. Jim listens closely and gets back viable options for me to consider that day! He stays on point with my requests and doesn't try to change my direction or put on a full court press for me to decide and sign right now. Jim is honorable and a pleasure to do business with! While I am in no hurry to buy another vehicle anytime soon, when I do, I will certainly be contacting him! Thanks Jim .... AGAIN!!

1 - 10 of 2,620 results