Five Star Ford

6618 NE Loop 820,
North Richland Hills, Texas 76180
Five Star Ford Info
About Five Star Ford

Five Star Ford. Sam Pack chose the name Five Star Ford because of what the title represented. When you think of Five Star service you think of the very best, and that has been Sam Pack’s vision for all of his dealerships from day one. Five Star Ford of NRH is the #1 Volume Ford Dealer in Texas and Top 4 in the entire nation! We are also a driving force in our community supporting several causes including members of chambers of commerce, local high school sports and arts programs, little league teams, North Texas Food Bank and many more.

About Five Star Ford Learn More

3,878 Dealership Reviews
Karen Blackwell
7/01/2016

"Always a Wonderful Car Buying Experience!!"

I just purchased a beautiful new 2016 Ford Escape! This is my 6 new vehicle purchase at Five Star. I am so pleased with this dealership and my salesman, David Deger! It is always such a smooth and enjoyable experience. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the entire process. I am very much enjoying my new Escape and the ease of the buying process made possible by David Deger, Jimmy Truong in Finance and Five Star Ford!! Thank you!! I will definitely be back!!!

Olga
7/01/2016

"FIVE STAR FORD ALWAYS!!"

I just purchased a 2015 Ford Edge Titanium, 60 miles, awesome deal!! John Little gave me personal attention from start to finish (and Crystal Sanders). I told John what I wanted, in spite of hot Texas weather he walked me through dealership and showed me several vehicles, at no time I felt like he was rushing or pressuring me to buy something I did not want or need. John answered all my questions and every Five Star Ford employee I encountered treated me with professionalism and respect the moment I walked in. My last vehicle was a Ford which I kept for many years, I intend to keep my new Ford Edge for many years to come. Ford has always come through for me and I highly recommend Five Star Ford to all my friends and family!! Thank you John (and Crystal) for your assistance!

RobertK
6/29/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience."

I went to 5 Star Ford in NRH to trade in my '07 Mustang on something newer. I ended up with a 2013 Ford Explorer Sport, that I love more than I thought I would!

joy
6/28/2016

"Very pleased with our hassle-free experience"

As we entered the dealership we were a little apprehensive because of previous experiences at other dealerships. Alfred greeted us in a friendly manner, and we felt comfortable with him. We gave him the details of the truck we were looking for and he immediately found two that would "fit the bill." With his assistance we chose one of those trucks and "the process" started. It was actually pain-free for which we were grateful. He was very knowledgeable regarding the specifics of the vehicle and had accurate answers to our questions. What a pleasant experience overall! Alfred is not pushy, and we were most appreciative for this. We sealed the deal and drove home in a great truck. We would highly recommend him as a salesman. Great guy!!

tgonnella11
6/28/2016

"I highly recommend Five Star Ford"

I had a tremendous experience at Five Star Ford. Josh Ingram, the sales associate who assisted me, was knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, and fully-willing to work through any issues that arose - even those out of his control (which did in fact happen). Five Star Ford can and should thank Josh; because of his customer service, I fully intend to return to Five Star Ford when it's time for my next vehicle.

pleased buyer
6/28/2016

"A very nice experience."

At Five Star Ford i was greeted by Alfred El-Derazi at the door. He remembered me from my last Truck purchase. I told him what i had in mind and he showed me three choices. The only hold up was me making up my mind what i really wanted and after that it was easy sailing. We all know car shopping can be a real beating, But i can tell you that this was not.

Sweet Pam

"Sweet Pam"

My Experience with Diron Lintz was very Good. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. He work really hard with me to get a vehicle and I appreciate everything he has done. This is my first time buying a Car from Five Star Ford. I love My Car. And I definitely will get another car from them.

Diron Lintz

Everett

"Quick and easy"

The purchase of my new truck was quick and easy, in less than 3 hours I had my new truck .it was an enjoyable time. Jim Fairweather was very helpful in all phases. Jimmy Matthews was very helpful in showing me how to work In Sycn

Tifani

"Wonderfully pleasant"

Our experience this time around was great. Lee Clanton is very knowledgeable and friendly! He was able to work magic to get us in the vehicle we wanted! We will definitely be back for our next vehicle!

Lee Clanton

Port06
6/27/2016

"Exceptional Service as Always!"

I recently purchased a car with Crystal and John and I couldn't be more happy with the service that I received. I made an appointment with Crystal and explained what I was looking for. She provided the best available options for me and I was able to make a choice and get my new car.

1 - 10 of 3,878 results