Five Star Ford

6618 NE Loop 820,
North Richland Hills, Texas 76180
Five Star Ford Info
About Five Star Ford

Five Star Ford. Sam Pack chose the name Five Star Ford because of what the title represented. When you think of Five Star service you think of the very best, and that has been Sam Pack’s vision for all of his dealerships from day one. Five Star Ford of NRH is the #1 Volume Ford Dealer in Texas and Top 4 in the entire nation! We are also a driving force in our community supporting several causes including members of chambers of commerce, local high school sports and arts programs, little league teams, North Texas Food Bank and many more.

About Five Star Ford Learn More

2,116 Dealership Reviews
Cargirl8
4/25/2015

"Awesome experience "

Rick has always been excellent sales person this is my second vehicle I have bought from him. I will always recommend him and five star ford as the BEST place to buy a vehicle. They treat you with respect and don't fool you around. Love this place!!!

Ramone25
4/24/2015

"Fast and Friendly"

I had a great experience at 5 Star Ford. Alfred, my sales person, got me in a car I wanted and was very helpful during the entire process. When I finally decided to make the purchase Alfred was at home, but he dropped everything to come guide me through the final process. I will definitely make my next purchase with him.

Daphneh
4/24/2015

"ALways a fun time!!!"

Justin Compton has always made buying our vehicles a fun experience! We test drove lots of cars for best fit for us, never thought we would own an Edge but drove one and loved it. Financing was very quick, in and out. Never any pressure to buy!!

UnFadAble
4/23/2015

"Quick and excellent service"

Quick, easy and excellent....salesperson really helped on my decision. No pressures no rush he was very straight up with me. I love an honest person and he provided that to me 100% honest = loyal and happy customer. I will be back!

Woods
4/23/2015

"Great guy to work with! Quickest I've ever been in and out"

David got me the truck I was looking for. I checked all around and they had a good inventory of trucks. David worked with me in meeting what I was looking for and did an excellent job in follow-up calls/emails and getting the add-ons I wanted. I would Definitely Recommend David to anyone that is looking on the internet for a new vehicle. The credit app was online, the approval was confirmed. I went to dealership and was in and out faster than a trip with the wife to the grocery store. Great job!

KD.Harris
4/22/2015

"AMAZING Service!!"

This was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. I was in and out of the dealership in less than an hour and a half and the deal I got on my new car was insanely good. I couldn't believe it. Rick Dike, my salesman, was more than accommodating to my car buying needs. I wouldn't buy another car from anywhere else.

gee2134

"Superb!!!"

Ms.Crystal Sanders, Mr. John Little, Mr. Bob Little handled everything VERY PROFESSIONALLY!!! They were very friendly and made me feel extremely comfortable! Great team! I'll refer whoever is looking for a vehicle to you guys!!! Thank you so very much! Greg

Jen1979
4/21/2015

"Worked to get me the best deal possible "

I was in the market for a newer car and Five Star Ford was my first stop and also my last. Alfred worked to made sure I was happy with my purchase and experience. I was also pleased that Alfred worked to get me the best deal that I was happy with and he really wanted my business and now I am a proud owner of a 2014 Ford Edge.

MOON2015

"Amazing Service! "

Jeff, Alfred and Jack went above and beyond for my husband and I with our recent purchase of a Ford Edge. Ensuring satisfaction all along the way. After purchasing 3 vehicles from Valorie through the years, I never thought we'd receive the same phenomenal service from another sales associate. Alfred is an outstanding associate and I look forward to referring family and friends his way. Jeff Crabtree with even a busy schedule made time to check-in and ensure our satisfaction throughout the entire process. He even made a follow-up call to say thank you. Jack made the loan process stress free and we appreciate his hardwork and dedication to getting our loan through. I feel confident knowing my friends and family are in good hands with the Five Star team.

cmoe7321

"THE BEST"

GREAT STAFF GREAT EXPERIENCE THEY REALLY HAD TO GO THE EXTRA MILE FOR US BUT THEY DID IT WITH A GREAT ATTITUDE. MADE THE DAY A FUN TIME. CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT HOW WELL THEY TREAT YOU!

AFTER MARKET SALESMAN - SAM