Five Star Ford

6618 NE Loop 820,
North Richland Hills, Texas 76180
Five Star Ford Info
About Five Star Ford

Five Star Ford. Sam Pack chose the name Five Star Ford because of what the title represented. When you think of Five Star service you think of the very best, and that has been Sam Pack’s vision for all of his dealerships from day one. Five Star Ford of NRH is the #1 Volume Ford Dealer in Texas and Top 4 in the entire nation! We are also a driving force in our community supporting several causes including members of chambers of commerce, local high school sports and arts programs, little league teams, North Texas Food Bank and many more.

About Five Star Ford Learn More

4,054 Dealership Reviews
Toolrm02
8/25/2016

"Great customer serv. Not enough words to describe."

I had a big problem on my hands and they went above and beyond to resolve the issue... Could have not done it better, all the way from the Manager, to my sales rep. Sam, Service Advisor ..Thank you for what you all did.....

I forgot name of the Manager...

rb66

"5 Star treatment"

I purchase another truck from 5 Star Ford. As always, I was treated with respect without any sleazy, slimy, high pressure, behind the curtain deals. Everything was transparent, as it should be with any dealership. Buying a new vehicle shouldn't be a stressful and unpleasant. Customers will find it hard to get the 5 Star treatment with any other dealerships in the area. I will continue to return to 5 Star and will continue to purchase all my vehicles from Crystal Sanders and John Little.

vanmo1
8/24/2016

"2016 Ford Edge Titanium"

I found the exact car, price, & terms that I was looking for. Jason and Anthony were very helpful & straightforward. Arrived at the dealership around noon and drove off in the new, freshly detailed car around 2pm. Dealership has a huge inventory.

gloria shields
8/24/2016

"I had a great experience deal with Justin Allerheiligen "

Because I have been dealing with Five Star Ford for about 6 yrs and the Junstin A is very professional and understanding our needs. My husband is very happy with his truck, and so am I with my ford Escape.. thank you for all that you guys do at Five Star Ford of North Richland Hills Tx.. and thank Diron Lintz for all that he do use as well...

Traci W.
8/24/2016

"Customer Service Second to None"

Professional, personable, trustworthy, like family! No pressure all service!!!! My family and I truly felt that Doreen had our best interest at hand!!!!! I can express her trustworthiness ! I will only buy my future. Vehicles from doreen

Doreen

Arkie

"A real pro"

Ollie Jackson is a real professional. Kind, considerate, helpful, understanding. No pushing to get the sale today. This is the second car we have purchased from Ollie and if we need another one in the future we'll be seeing Ollie. Thanks, Ollie

W&W Lorio
8/24/2016

"Excellent Customer Service and Satisfaction "

My husband and I initially stopped by this location to view pre-owned vehicles. After speaking with Doreen, she helped us to realized that purchasing a new vehicle was a better option for us. Doreen helped us to trade out of a vehicle that we didn't want anymore and we purchased a 2016 Ford F-150 Lariat. I must say this vehicle is great! Doreen and Jim (Finance) gave us the best customer service that we have ever experienced in our car buying history. Doreen and Jim made our process enjoyable, I must say it wasn't the usual hassle experience that I was used to. This process was hassle free and I really enjoyed purchasing a vehicle this time. I definitely recommend going to this location and seeing Doreen if you are in search of a Ford Motor vehicle.

fordtruckbuyer

"Total satisfaction "

This is our 4th new vehicle to purchase at Five Star Ford - NRH since 1999. Some of the staff have changed over the years but not the professionalism and customer service. Ken McLemore was a pleasure to work with and worked with us for the best possible deal.

Grschester
8/23/2016

"Extremely pleasant experience from start to finish!"

I can not say enough about my car buying experience with Mr. May at Five Star Ford. He made the entire process enjoyable and stress-free. His knowledge about the vehicles when demonstrating them was not only impressive but very helpful. Then, once I decided on the Ford Edge, Mr. May found the exact combination of interior and exterior colors plus the features that were important to me. He demonstrated a level of professionalism and attention to detail I've never experienced at a car dealership. I would definitely recommend him to all of my friends and family who are looking to buy a vehicle.

tskdugger

"Outstanding purchase experience"

Mark was knowledgable and friendly. The purchase process was straight forward with no pressure. Mark found me the right vehicle at the right price and my trade was valued fairly.

1 - 10 of 4,054 results