Five Star Ford

6618 NE Loop 820,
North Richland Hills, Texas 76180
Five Star Ford Info
About Five Star Ford

Five Star Ford. Sam Pack chose the name Five Star Ford because of what the title represented. When you think of Five Star service you think of the very best, and that has been Sam Pack’s vision for all of his dealerships from day one. Five Star Ford of NRH is the #1 Volume Ford Dealer in Texas and Top 4 in the entire nation! We are also a driving force in our community supporting several causes including members of chambers of commerce, local high school sports and arts programs, little league teams, North Texas Food Bank and many more.

About Five Star Ford Learn More

3,769 Dealership Reviews
garciajohne
5/29/2016

"Chad Ritter"

Chad and Tut were AMAZING! They made my experience painless and simple! I was in a bit of a bind because my truck died that morning. I contacted the internet department that morning, and asked a few questions. They forwarded my information to Chad and we had a 15 minute conversation and had an agreement in place. When I arrived at the dealership Chad showed me my new truck and I was impressed with MY truck! I had a great experience and would recommend 5-Star to anyone looking for a new vehicle. The internet process in my opinion made the transaction a faster process! Thank you Chad and Tut!

zach401

"Felt welcomed"

Definitely felt wanted and appreciated. It always seemed as if whenever I needed anything whatsoever, the sales people and the employees would work and try their hardest to get it for me. Definitely coming back in the future.

Bjacobson3

"Phenomenal Experience"

Everyone I met was great! Rick and Lee are outstanding. And Tut did a great job once it was time to do all the financing! If you're looking for a car then Five Star Ford is the place for you!

happy_keller_carguy
5/28/2016

"Best Experience I Ever Had Buying A Car!"

From the moment I stepped onto the lot, I was met with with a gentleman (Hector) who just wanted to know what we were looking for. He introduced my wife and I to Mr. John Hilsinger. From that moment on, we felt like family. His approach was a sincere, "I'm just here to help" and I was totally put at ease. We told him our situation and from that point on, we were in his care and attention. He worked with our numbers to get them at the payments we were comfortable with and he was totally professional but more importantly, he was personable and genuine. When we spoke to the finance officer (Mr. Jack Geier), we again felt like family and the whole experience was that we were taken care of like family. I highly recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a new car. You can't go wrong here.

Beltiller

"Ford purchase"

We had a smooth buying experience at Five Star Ford. We have purchased other vehicles in the past. Great sales person, finance guy and after purchase guy! Great service!

Kyle5511

"No Hassle Deal"

Brienna Lopez has what I consider the ideal approach to sales. Informative, patient, and no pressure. We will recommend her to friends and fellow employees. We will also buy from 5 Star in the future. Jimmy Truong was also very helpful and efficient during the finance phase.

Great Experience
5/27/2016

"No Gimmicks. Stress Free. "

The price was so low that I thought it had to be a gimmick, or a switch & bait, or they'd say they just sold the last one. Nope! Simple and easy process. My wife kept asking..."Does it have hail damage? Was this a used car? What's wrong with it?". Price was exactly as shown. Vehicle was excactly as described. No "funny money" added. No pressure. Simple process. Don't know why I was worried. This is the 3rd car I've bought from Five Star. Sam Limo, the salesman, was professional, friendly, low key, and comfortable to deal with. Thanks!

Dale

"Best buying experience"

My mother was in need of a reliable car. My father recently passed away and she was driving a truck with a lot of miles, that was becoming more and more unreliable. Rick Dike took really good care of her and now she is driving a beautiful Ford Escape. I will no longer worry about her on the roads, wondering when or if she will brake down. Thank you to Rick, Jimmy and Lee, you guys made the whole buying experience extremely easy, she is very happy and so am I.

Todd 358

"michael fitch"

Took our truck in for service and Michal Fitch was very helpful. he kept us informed the whole time and made our experience very pleasant. This is second time he has been very helpful and kind to us. He went above and beyond our expectations once again.

Fgrant

"Great buying experience"

John was very professional. Allowed us to ask a lot of questions, and had answers for most. Very pleasant to work with, and allowed us to make the buying decision. I would recommend John highly to other car buyers.

1 - 10 of 3,769 results