Five Star Ford

Jimmy Truong

January 19, 2017

"Doreen "

- Promig1

I had a great experience working with Doreen a couple of years ago when I bought my 2015 F-150. It was such a good experience that I felt I needed to go back to her when my family was in need of a new family car. And that's just what I did. The second time was just as good as the first and would strongly encourage you to use her for your next vehicle purchase!

January 18, 2017

"Courteous and Professional Sales staff"

- lamiller

Dealt with Wayne Biggers, and Jeff Smith on the purchase of our 2017 Mustang. Great experience, very easy to deal with. A pleasure. thank you

January 17, 2017

"always a good experience."

- heidi58

Everyone is always so helpful and friendly from the time you arrive and until you leave. I am sure we will return when the time comes. This is our 55th purchase from this dealership.

2017 Ford F-250