Five Star Ford

Five Star Ford
Call
Five Star Ford Info
About Five Star Ford

Five Star Ford. Sam Pack chose the name Five Star Ford because of what the title represented. When you think of Five Star service you think of the very best, and that has been Sam Pack’s vision for all of his dealerships from day one. Five Star Ford of NRH is the #1 Volume Ford Dealer in Texas and Top 4 in the entire nation! We are also a driving force in our community supporting several causes including members of chambers of commerce, local high school sports and arts programs, little league teams, North Texas Food Bank and many more.

About Five Star Ford Learn More

"Great experience "

Everyone at five star ford was great. They didn't pressure me into buying some crazy expensive vehicle. They truely wanted to help me fine a vehicle that would benefit me. Daivd hype was my sale person and help me a lot. He showed me two Vehicle that would be great for my very day driving and work. I thought about it and decided I needed to think about it over night. David say no problem just ask for me when you come back, which I did and walked out with the car that I wanted. David was a great help and I would recommend him to anyone if they were buying a vehicle.

"Purchase of my 2014 F-150 Crewcab"

Last Friday night my wife and I stopped into Five Star Ford to look at the 2014 Ford F-150 crew cab trucks. We were approached by a really nice gentleman, Alfred El-Darazi. He began showing us trucks on the lot and explaining all the different packages the trucks offered. I was very impressed with his sales knowledge! After selecting the truck I wanted, we went for a test drive and he showed me all the options my particular truck offered. He was very honest and upfront about the pricing on the truck and within 3 hours of arriving at the dealership, I was on my way home with my new truck. I would say this was the most pleasant experience I have ever had purchasing a new vehicle. I highly recommend this dealership and this particular salesman to all my family and friends. Alfred did an outstanding job!! Sincerely, Marcus Connelly

"2014 F 150 "

Great Service dealing with Mr. Limo is always a pleasure. His professionalism and his caring disposition nothing less than the BEST we could have experienced. Sam is a true asset to the company.

"Great experience"

We traded our 2008 Ford Edge for a 2015 Ford Fusion Titanium. Aaron "The Magic Man" Dias took care of us. I purchased a 2012 F-150 from him a few years ago. Smoothest, quickest purchase EVER. It helped that we knew exactly which car we wanted, confirmed it was in stock, and had our own financing lined up. If you are in the market for a new Ford and want the best deal available in the quickest time possible, see Aaron Dias.

Aaron "The Magic Man" Dias

"Exceeded Our Expectations"

Me and my boyfriend shared a vehicle for a long time and I recently got a job and were in need of a second vehicle. We went to the Ford dealership and spoke with Carlos. He was extremely negative and stated to me that it is extremely hard to finance a second vehicle even with good credit and made it seem that he (and Ford) didn't work with credit-challenged persons and extremely RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL!!! After our bad experience, we were walking to our car very angry from how Carlos treated us, and a man asked how we were doing. Randall S. was this man and we explained how disappointed we were with Carlos's service and told him exactly what we were looking for. Randall went out of his way to actually listen to us and our needs and found us a vehicle we could afford and better yet liked! When we got inside after seeing a Ford escape, we filled out an application which was very fast and easy. After a short period of time Randall explained the deal I almost cried (in a good way). Without even trying to haggle the price or payments Randall had gotten us a FANTASTIC deal on the Escape and at a price we could manage. He greatly exceeded our expectations and I must say I do not say that very often. The rest of the paperwork was super fast and everyone we spoke to during the process was extremely nice and helpful! Without your employee Randall S., we would have left the Ford dealership disappointed and took our business elsewhere. Randall is a great asset to Ford and we will definitely recommend Ford and Randall and we will definitely be shopping with him again in the future!! Thank you Randall for such a great car-buying experience!!!!!!!

"Five Star Ford had the car, and Joe got it priced right."

No pressure and a pleasant experience. My wife and I had been looking for another car since her 2004 Buick Regal got too old and obsolete to be economically repaired. We couldn't find a Buick that had the same features and comfort that the old car had so we decided to look for one that had the same feel. We went to several dealerships looking for a car. By the time we reached Five Star Ford we had determined what would work for us but still had not found the vehicle that fit us. Joe Ferrentilli met us out on the lot and after driving a few cars we found a used one that we liked. We had previously told Joe the price range we were looking for ($15-20K) and he managed to get us a price of $18.5K. According to my mechanic, they gave us a little bit higher trade in value than our old car was worth and the car we bought, a 2012 KIA Sorento, is a sound, dependable vehicle. This is an excellent dealership and our salesman is top notch.

"Quick, Efficient, Friendly and Professional Service"

Juan helped me when I found a car advertised on the internet for my son. He was straight forward, professional and extremely friendly. He treated my 17 year old son who was looking for a used car like he was any other adult coming in looking for a car. Juan followed up with us and made sure we were taken care of from start to finish. A wonderful experience and we will be back for my next son in a year or so.

"Quality Service at Five Star Ford at North Richland Hills"

This is my second time around doing business with Mr. Aaron Dias. He has provided quality service above and beyond consistently for me and my family. Simply put, Mr. A. Dias provides good customer service and has a great attitude; he is very compassionate individual. My experience with him and with the dealership has been a positive experience and I would highly recommend friends and family to do business with Five Star Ford at North Richland Hills with Aaron and the rest of the friendly staff.!! Fabulous and Awesome Job, Dean

Anthony Sndyer was great and very professional in the Finance department!!!

"This is how car buying should be"

Found the car I wanted via the Internet. While negotiating with Sam he was always polite, clear, responsive, and I never felt like there were any games being played. Once I arrived at the dealership (I drove from Austin, about 3 hours away), Sam was ready to test drive the car while my trade-in was appraised. From the time I arrived, test drove the car, got my car appraised, finalized the deal, signed paperwork, and paid for the car, I was "in and out" in less than 2 hours! Sam never tried to change the agreed-upon price, push add-ons, etc. I would definitely feel comfortable sending family and friends to deal with Sam!

"Best Experience Ever!"

Wow. Straight up honest, organized and really felt Aaron cared for my time and experience. Can't say enough good things. Both Aaron and Jack are great assets to your organization. Thanks again!

Anthony Snyder