Five Star Ford

Five Star Ford
2015 Lifetime Reviews

Five Star Ford Info
About Five Star Ford

Five Star Ford. Sam Pack chose the name Five Star Ford because of what the title represented. When you think of Five Star service you think of the very best, and that has been Sam Pack’s vision for all of his dealerships from day one. Five Star Ford of NRH is the #1 Volume Ford Dealer in Texas and Top 4 in the entire nation! We are also a driving force in our community supporting several causes including members of chambers of commerce, local high school sports and arts programs, little league teams, North Texas Food Bank and many more.

About Five Star Ford Learn More

2015 Dealership Reviews
2old4fun
3/01/2015

"Thanks Melvin Seibel for a job well done"

When we decided to replace my wife's car we started with Five Star Ford. But then started visiting other dealerships. It soon became obvious why we continue with Five Star Ford, customer service. Our first purchase in 2001 was from Joshua Fichter and as his career has advanced he still treats us as friends. Joshua introduced us to Melvin Seibel and I see another long time friendship developing. When Melvin asked what we were looking for he listened and brought us the car that perfectly matched our request. Because of the open discussion and excellent information we received, we leased the Ford Explorer Limited. The lease is the first for us but after all of the options were clearly explained it was the obvious choice. My wife is happy and excited with her new car and we now look forward to continuing our relationship with Five Star Ford and their excellent Service Department.

Colonel B
2/28/2015

"Millennium extended warranty contract"

On March 20 2014 my wife and I bought a new 2014 Taurus which included the purchased of a 60 month platinum Millennium Automotive Protection Plan (extended warranty) from Sam Pack's Five Star Ford, North Richland Hills TX 76180. As of this date we have not received our copy of the Millennium Platinum service contract. We asked our Five Star Ford sales agents about the millennium contract: John Little in person (in March 2014 and john made a note and said that he would find out and get back with us), Tut Edwards by phone ( left voice message), all sales personnel and Ford Corporate by email. As of this date there has been no response to our inquiries.

cbolt
2/27/2015

"Rick Dike's best car salesman!"

As always it was a pleasure dealing with Rick Dike. I would recommend him to everyone. He makes the transaction quick and easy. Go buy a car from Rick today!

Ross
2/26/2015

"David Hardick"

One simple reason you received repeat business from us. David Hardick. His professionalism is what made the choice easy to return. He called on John's birthday with a personal greeting not some random card generated by a computer. Had it not been for that one call we would have looked elsewhere. It was that call that made us customers for life.

Mavzfan23
2/25/2015

"Once Again...A Satisfied Customer!!"

I went into Five Star Ford last Wednesday fully expecting to be blown away and I have to say, I was not disappointed at all! I know sales is all about the numbers, but the experience I had shows that the entire staff cares so much more about the customer than the numbers. I talked with Brieanna off and on for two days trying to end my lease on my 2012 Edge early. She kept me at such ease and showed me the completely awesome Ford Fusion, and needless to say, I am so happy I went with the Fusion! Brieanna eased my fears about "moving on" from the Edge and I am so happy that I got to work with Brieanna! Brieanna then dropped me off to seal the deal, and that is when I got to become immersed in the Tutman Experience!! To say Tut has tons of personality would barely scratch the surface of what an amazing person he is! He let me "vent" about the situation involving my Edge and he had so many words of wisdom. He certainly puts people at ease in any situation and if you get the chance to be a part of the Tutman Experience, then you should consider yourself very lucky!

Ramon
2/25/2015

"Top of the line truck that I have ever bought!!!!"

The sales person that help us is by far the best car salesman that my wife or I have ever dealt with in all of our car buying experiences. Alfred El-Darazi has made the car buying experience back to being all about the customer and not just about his or the dealers profit. He made sure that the vehicle that we got matched all of our needs and wants without cutting any corners. He made sure he sold us what we wanted not pushing us into something that we would regret. If you go to Five Star Ford make sure you introduce yourself to Alfred. That is all you will need to do once you get there.

Myramayns

"Awesome!"

I purchased my 2013 Mustang from Aaron Dias. My Mustang was killed in a collision on 2/12/15. Not only did he take care of my needs, he was just an awesome salesman!! As far as I am concerned, he is my salesman for LIFE. Five Star...this man deserves all the accolades and promotions you can give him.

skip
2/24/2015

"Sales & Finance Experience"

Lee Clanton personifies excellence. He worked to satisfy my car needs, putting several scenarios together to determine what would work out best financially for my wife and I. Lee goes above and beyond. Kenneth Wilder again helped my wife and I to choose the best financial options regarding financing and stayed focussed on our needs. Thanks to Lee and Kenneth for a great purchase experience.

MMitchell
2/23/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

I first contacted 5 Star Ford via the internet and heard from Sam Limo. Two days later, I met with Sam, test drove a 2015 Fusion, and a couple of hours later, I was driving my new car home. Sam was welcoming and professional.

Yvette
2/23/2015

"The greatest experience "

I had a wonderful experience working with Carlos Hernandez he was very patient and considerate, I didn't have to wait long at all Carlos, actually went out of his way to get the rest of paperwork signed by driving his car to my home so my husband could sign the contract, he went the extra mile for Customer Satisfaction, Carlos is a wonderful sales person and I recommend him to anyone. And for the Financed Manager Mr. Tutman he was awesome too very friendly and will work hard to get you the best deal!

1 - 10 of 2,015 results