Five Star Ford

Rick Dike

Bashar (Bob) Nemri, Sales Professional, Five Star Ford

Bashar (Bob) Nemri

July 27, 2017

"John C Maurice was great. Prompt service. Not pressured."

- JohnW

I came in for my battery and to get my oil changed. I was told it would be about 1 1/2 hours, but actual time was less. Also was told about some recommendations for service that they found in a diagnostic test. John explained the recommendations to me but DID NOT pressure me into getting them done. That was very refreshing. He told me what to look for and to listen for but never once pressured or force those service on me. That to me is what brings customers back. Thank you for the service and treatment.

John Maurice

July 27, 2017

"We moved here 6 years ago and began dealing with Five Star w"

- Wetden

We wanted a new expedition and entered Five Star Ford in North Richland Hills. We were greeted by Diron Lintz and from the start, he was friendly and knowledgeable on all Ford products. He was able to answer all questions we had and had car ready for test drive. He was so fun to deal with. He made it easy. I recommend him to deal with anyone. He will have you leaving happy about your purchase

Diron Lintz

July 26, 2017

"Bernice Cohoon"

- bcohoon3

I came in looking for a good used car, Colton came up and introduced himself, I told him what I needed and how much I can spend and within minutes he had the perfect car for me.. he took care of everything from start to finish .. I would highly recommend five star and go see Colton!

Colton Atkins