Five Star Ford

1950 Lifetime Reviews

Call
Five Star Ford Info
About Five Star Ford

Five Star Ford. Sam Pack chose the name Five Star Ford because of what the title represented. When you think of Five Star service you think of the very best, and that has been Sam Pack’s vision for all of his dealerships from day one. Five Star Ford of NRH is the #1 Volume Ford Dealer in Texas and Top 4 in the entire nation! We are also a driving force in our community supporting several causes including members of chambers of commerce, local high school sports and arts programs, little league teams, North Texas Food Bank and many more.

About Five Star Ford Learn More

1,950 Dealership Reviews
stephmccoy
1/25/2015

"Great, as always!"

Doreen was excellent as always. We have purchased 5 cars from her in the last 3 years, and wouldn't use anyone else. Anthony in finance saved us quite a bit and made the purchase easy. Everyone in the dealership is always friendly and welcoming.

Mjcleveland

"Above and beyond"

I had a few issues with the used car I bought. Once I brought it to their the dealerships attention they went above and beyond to make it right. They got me into a new vehicle and we couldn't be happier!

Erica

"Buying a good car."

I would like to thank y'all for selling me this car. I love it and it fit me just right. It still rides good.I found I good deal with y'all. Once again Thanks.

ka5sgs

"Great to work with"

Jim did a great job of finding us the vehcile we wanted and presenting us with financing options that worked wtihtin our budget. Thank you Jim.

Yankee
1/23/2015

"The only place I will buy and service my vehicles!!!!"

Greg Foster sold us our last two vehicles, he was extremely helpful and patient when going through vehicle and finance options. Pedro in service is the most accommodating and best advisor we have had the pleasure of working with. Thanks again to these professionals....

TDuran
1/22/2015

"Excellent!!!!"

Alfred was a great salesman. He treated you like family instead of just a customer. When you shop at Five Star Ford ask for Al

thepoollady
1/22/2015

""A Dealership Like No Other" "

At Five Star Ford in North Richland Hills, Texas, the entire staff was so wonderful especially Doreen Parker our saleswoman! We weren't the easiest customers to please, changing our minds back and forth several times, but Doreen never missed a beat and found exactly what we wanted and with a huge smile every time! We feel like were part of the Five Star family now not only because we bought a few trucks but because we made some friends in the process and we can honestly recommend Five Star Ford to anyone and everyone that is in need of a vehicle of any kind!!! We will never buy another vehicle from any other dealership except for Five Star Ford!!! We love Doreen Parker and Five Star Ford in North Richland Hills, Texas!!!

noyo
1/20/2015

"It's the little things"

I had been a previous customer of five star ford for ten years. I wasn't their customer for 2 1/2 years. I saw the good, the bad and the ugly at other dealerships. I had been looking at a certain vehicle for a while at Five Star Ford. I was helped immediately and they were very courteous and helpful. I was helped by Freddie and Hector and they were knowledgeable and they were never pushy and I didn't feel rushed. I was told by the salesmen that at Five Star Ford they are all family and the customers are also family. I was treated very well by the sales team. I had a great experience and loved the customer service. I also like that they open the door for you, it doesn't happen at a lot of other places.

parrishr13
1/20/2015

"Great dealership!"

I generally do not like dealerships. Swarming like bees, deceiving, tricky, and over-bearing; however, this experience was great! David is a great salesmen. He was patient and worked his hardest for me to get the best pricing. Tut was fast, to the point, and very accurate, not to mention he had such a great attitude and was just nice to be around after hanging out at the dealership for several hours. The only downside, and I mean only, was the pricing. I do believe the price could have been better, but it's a dealership and we all know how they work. I typically try to stay far fro dealers, but if I am to buy another vehicle in the future, new or used, it will be through this dealership again, preferably with David.

wsmith9475
1/19/2015

"Final Thoughts"

I was greeted and treated very well and want to thank everyone who helped me with this purchase and the process was as painless as possible.

1 - 10 of 1,950 results