Five Star Ford

Sales Professional

December 03, 2016

"Great"

- dannieman

Great people best I have ever dealt with . Best experience I have had buying a car and I am 66 and have bought a lot of cars

December 02, 2016

"First time car owner, great experience!!!"

- SRJackson

This was my first time walking into a car dealership with the intention to get my own car, and I couldn't have had a better experience. Nathen was super nice and helped in any way he possibly could, he didn't try to sell me anything over my budget but also made sure I got my money's worth! Anthony in finance was just as great and helpful, very humorous as well. Overall great atmosphere and I would recommend 5 Star Ford to anyone.

December 02, 2016

"Straight shooters"

- Beccag17

I have had nothing but bad experiences with car dealers in the past. Not really listening or trying to seek me something I don't want. I went this time was extremely direct with Eddie telling him exactly what I wanted. I was able to test drive with just myself and my Dad which allowed me to really honestly talk about the car and make a decision without the car salesman present or feeling pushed. When discussing price I also knew what I could afford and Eddie listened. I told him my bottom line and he could tell I didn't want to do the back and forth. Dad and I both felt heard and respected. I will go back to Five Star Ford and ask to work with Eddie again.

2016 Ford F-350