Flemington Subaru

167 State Route 31,
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
Flemington Subaru Info
About Flemington Subaru

At Flemington Subaru we are honored to be a Subaru Stellar Performer recognizing our commitment to customer satisfaction in Sales, Service and Parts. Our experienced staff is eager to assist you with your Subaru purchase, servicing your vehicle and accessorizing your New or Pre Owned Subaru. Please visit our web site at http://flemingtonsubaru.com for any variety of services we offer and you can always reach us in person or by phone with any questions, comments or needs. If we don't know the answer, we will find it for you. Thank you Alex Leist Internet Sales Manager aleist@flemington.com 908-782-2025

About Flemington Subaru Learn More

rickf
7/23/2016

"Friendly and Fantastic"

Andrey took care of everything that was asked of him and found the car that I really wanted. Nick was a consummate professional. We couldn't be happier or more satisfied. This is my seventh Subaru (I bought my first in 1975), but the first time I've traveled to Flemington for a purchase. It won't be the last.

njfahey
7/21/2016

"awesome experience, awesome salesperson!"

Andrey was so great to work with - he gave me exactly what I wanted and allowed me to view all sorts of options in terms of pricing/financing/leasing with varying amounts of monies down, so I could make the most informed decision possible. No other car salesperson has ever given me so much information before and it made me feel much better about making my decision. He was patient and helpful and made sure I knew how everything in the car worked before I left--he even paired my phone to the car for me so I didn't have to struggle with any of it! It was a great experience and I was grateful that he was the one who helped me!

July 22, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words. On behalf of the whole dealership, we are SO happy you had a great experience. Don't forget to stop in and say hi next time you are in service - Andrey

gail123
7/16/2016

"Incredibly helpful and incredibly quick and easy."

This is our second purchase from Flemington Subaru within last 10 months. Alex, Karin and Frank and everyone else that we have dealt with have been helpful and professional.

satisfied customer
7/11/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience"

Andrey was professional and courteous right from the start. He listened to what we were looking for and delivered it. An excellent car buying experience.

proudsubaruowner
7/09/2016

"Friendly, professional, informative"

Andrey was an enthusiastic salesman without being overbearing. He went out of his way to find the exact car that I requested. I would gladly work with Andrey anytime and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new car.

MattCaffrey
7/08/2016

"they had the right car/model/features at the best price"

Alex Leist was recommended by a neighbor (who was a repeat customer) From my wish-list Alex found the car, year and model with features that mattered on the first attempt. His initial offering price was the best from 3-others I had gotten. From there the details fell in line and was exactly as described. With one visit to the dealership to sign and drive I would say it was a successful transaction right from the first contact. My thanks

July 09, 2016

Matt - From all of us, thanks for the positive feedback. We are so glad we were able to make purchasing your Subaru such an easy experience - Alex

First time Subaru owner
7/07/2016

"Very easy and professional"

We met Alex first thing in the morning and test drove the car we identified on the internet. Pricing was transparent and in line with True Car valuation. We were able to pick up the car the same day. We have purchased cars from the Flemington group before and continue to be impressed by the company.

July 08, 2016

Welcome to the Subaru family. We're so glad you had another great experience with Flemington Car & Truck Country - Alex

threebridgescarguy
7/07/2016

"Excellent buying experience."

Sales associates are customer focused with no pressure to make a sale. Sales associates work together to assure an overall excellent buying experience. They are willing to answer all questions. This is the second vehicle we have purchased from this dealer. The first was in 2009. I have no reservations in recommending this dealer for both purchasing a vehicle and having a vehicle serviced.

July 08, 2016

So glad we could help! Don't forget to say high when that beautiful car is back in service - Joe

outbacklover
7/05/2016

"Very professional dealership and car buying experience!"

This dealership is a very professional group of individuals. Brian and Andrey took wonderful care of us as we leased our 2017 Outback. This is the second time we have used this dealership and each time it has been an excellent experience. Car buying can be a very "trying" event , but this group defies that myth! Everyone in the showroom was extremely caring and friendly. We were treated with courtesy and respect and all of our questions and concerns were met to our expectations. Our Outback "lessons" were handled very nicely by Andrey who was very patient as we asked all our questions..And the experience continues when you bring the car in for service. Diane and her service department make sure that you enjoy your Subaru for years to come.

July 06, 2016

Thanks for the positive feedback. Don't forget to stop by and say hi next time you are in for service - Enjoy your new Outback! Andrey

RJM
7/05/2016

"Car Buying Made Easy"

I visited three other dealerships before going to Flemington Subaru and none compared. The entire sales experience was pleasant from start to finish. Dan Keane made it so with his helpfulness from car selection, financing options, to car delivery. The low-pressure environment and fair deal provided were the reason I purchased from Flemington.

July 06, 2016

On behalf of our entire staff, we are so glad we were able to make it a pleasant, stress free experience. Enjoy! Dan

Reviews of Andrey Lipovetskiy