Flemington Subaru

Dan Keane, Sales Advisor, Flemington Subaru

Dan Keane

Sales Advisor

January 20, 2017

"We LOVE Flemington Subaru!"

- HFarm

We keep coming back because of the excellent sales department customer service, the excellent service department and of course the excellent performance of the automobiles! We recently purchased our 4th Subaru from Flemington Subaru and were happy to find that once again we were extremely satisfied. One of the features the really makes us feel at home is finding the same people still there after 20 years! We were thrilled to find Alex Leist who had sold us our last few vehicles, and once we did, the purchasing process was quick, efficient, and done the same day. We were also there the same day for service on our older Subaru and that was an equally good experience as always! The new people were great, we worked with Trisha, but again it is always comforting to see Joe Lalier who we have been dealing with for years.

January 18, 2017

"Awesome and easy going "

- D.S.

Great place! The employees actually listen to my needs and requests, didn't hound me with unneccesarry phone calls or emails. They were very receptive to allowing test drives and answering questions even though I wasn't fully prepared to purchase a new vehicle. When I had made my decision to go with a Subaru (my first), Alex was ready to go, accommodated my schedule, and got me into a new vehicle fast! Can't say enough about how easy and pleasant the experience was.

January 12, 2017

"Knowledgeable and courteous Sales people."

- Soccerfan

I started with email inquires with Karin and Alex. I was in no hurry to get a new car and was impressed with Subaru Outback reputation. They were very helpful and kept in touch with me without pressure to buy. Also very thorough with the detail of explaining the standard optional accessories and how to use them. I feel we paid a fair price for what seams to be a great car with Excellent reputation.

New 2017 Subaru Legacy, $32249