Flemington Subaru

Flemington Subaru

Call
Flemington Subaru Info
About Flemington Subaru

At Flemington Subaru we are honored to be a Subaru Stellar Performer recognizing our commitment to customer satisfaction in Sales, Service and Parts. Our experienced staff is eager to assist you with your Subaru purchase, servicing your vehicle and accessorizing your New or Pre Owned Subaru. Please visit our web site at http://flemingtonsubaru.com for any variety of services we offer and you can always reach us in person or by phone with any questions, comments or needs. If we don't know the answer, we will find it for you. Thank you Alex Leist Internet Sales Manager aleist@flemington.com 908-782-2025

About Flemington Subaru Learn More

Dick B.
12/18/2014

"Outstanding prior service guaranteed this sale.."

Purchased a Subaru Forester and had a great experience dealing with both Rick and Tim. My wife and I were offered a test drive of a 2015 Forester that we saw on the lot just outside the showroom window and ended up buying it. No pressure and excellent knowledge of Subaru models and features. We never considered any car other than a Subaru and no dealer other than Flemington Subaru.

stowmilford
12/12/2014

"Service Good, but waiting area small"

Had my first experience with Flemington Subaru Service department recently. Service was good except it took longer than expected and the waiting area has chairs all bunched together in a tiny area with no leg room and the wi-fi was not working.

Name,Not,Given

Bsantana14
12/11/2014

"Best dealership in nj"

I have been to 5 Subaru dealers and this one is by far the best...my first Subaru was from union, nj, our family car Subaru was from bloomfield nj and I went shopping for cars at Wayne and Emerson Subaru....flemington was the best by far....the managers are great and easy to work with. They made my car buying experience fantastic and that's rare. I don't live near flemington so they handled everything via emails and calls and even delivered the car to me. They went above and beyond to help me get the car I wanted and also kept in touch through out the whole process. Thank you to the wonderful team at flemington Subaru I will be back again soon!!!!

Bruce

Dave Milne
12/11/2014

"The best car buying experience "

No pressure, fair price, knowledgeable salesperson, speedy process, w/ minimum of administrivia - & the car we wanted was in stock. Turned out later that friends had also purchased a Subaru there, different salesperson, same excellent experience. This is our fifth new Subaru over 28 years from 3 dealerships - we will be back to Flemington Subaru -they are by far the best.

Irwin Korman
12/05/2014

"Relaxed and professional sales experience"

We came into the dealership on a very busy weekend and despite this were given the time and professional attention we needed to decide on and purchase our vehicle. Our salesperson was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable and this made for an enjoyable no pressure buying experience. We left with the car we wanted at a fair price and would strongly recommend Joe and the dealership. ikorman

allysonv
11/29/2014

"Friendly, Easy, Straight Foreward"

This was my first time in the market for a Subaru and my third dealership. Everyone from sales to management were welcoming and accommodating. Dan, Rick and Frank were all very clear with every aspect of the purchase and left detail out. I will definitely be returning and recommending.

Dan Keane

pwhendricks
11/28/2014

"Excellent car buying experience"

A very pleasant car buying experience. Price was fair, no hassling and no pressure. Salesman kept me up to date with frequent calls on the status of the car i ordered. I don't think i could have asked for more.

howardjallen
11/24/2014

"A different kind of dealership."

This is the second vehicle we have purchased from this dealer this year. They are not high pressure, they are very professional and knowledgeable. All employees were very friendly and willing to help when our salesperson was off. It's like your buying a car from a friend. We had an outstanding buying experience. I highly recommend this dealership.

TSCKEC
11/13/2014

""Best car buying experience""

This is our sixth Subaru. Four were purchased with Rick as our salesman and because of our positive experiences with him and Flemington Subaru we've kept coming back. They have always given us a fair price and made the whole process seamless. Rick was very helpful from beginning to end and we highly recommend him and the Subaru Dealership to anyone looking to buy a car.

MOYERAJ
11/11/2014

"ABSOLUTELY TOP NOTCH"

Flemington Subaru is a top notch dealership. Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. They were extremely positive and timely in response to our inquiries and questions. Once we committed to purchase the vehicle, they were thorough and patient reviewing the financing and transition of title. Overall it was a very pleasant experience and at no time did I feel pressured in any way. They were honest concerning the capabilities of the vehicle and offered advice that best addressed our needs, but kept the warranties intact. They continue to be supportive after the sale. I would recommend this dealership to everyone!

Reviews of Alex Leist