Flemington Subaru

167 State Route 31,
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
Flemington Subaru Info
About Flemington Subaru

At Flemington Subaru we are honored to be a Subaru Stellar Performer recognizing our commitment to customer satisfaction in Sales, Service and Parts. Our experienced staff is eager to assist you with your Subaru purchase, servicing your vehicle and accessorizing your New or Pre Owned Subaru. Please visit our web site at http://flemingtonsubaru.com for any variety of services we offer and you can always reach us in person or by phone with any questions, comments or needs. If we don't know the answer, we will find it for you. Thank you Alex Leist Internet Sales Manager aleist@flemington.com 908-782-2025

About Flemington Subaru Learn More

georgezip
4/17/2015

"Consistent High Level of Service"

I have used this dealership for service for over 12 years, and am on my second Subaru, not counting my wife's Subaru. They have always been very professional and accommodating. I recently saw a negative review that I don't believe. Every time I am in for service, I stop in to see everyone in sales, and no matter how busy they are, they greet me and ask how everything is going with my car. I would never consider going to another dealer. The sales department has been there to help with tech support, especially setting my clock when daylight savings time hits. Diane Barry and her team always give me confidence that my vehicle and family are their first concern. I can't imagine buying anything but a Subaru, and it would have to be from Flemington Subaru.

Dave the detail guy.

Umichlori
4/16/2015

"Excellent experience"

The leasing process could not have been easier. Car even came in ahead of schedule at a great price. Rick and the rest of the Subaru crew were awesome

HelenLovesSubaru

"Excellent Dealership"

My brother highly recommended Flemington Subaru to me for the purchase of my first car because he has had excellent experiences with this facility after purchasing four cars there. I was very happy with the service, communication, and ease of the entire process that involved getting my new car. Alex and Karin especially provided friendly and efficient service which I greatly appreciated. Now I can highly recommend this dealership. My family will continue to be proud patrons.

Kay
4/14/2015

"Professional, friendly, the best car-buying experience ever!"

Chris Wood was knowledgeable, friendly, professional and went out of his way to help us purchase the car we wanted with absolutely no fuss and no hassles - a great experience!

jiggityjiggity

"Satisfied"

Rick Hungerford is very straighforward. I simply had the sense that I did not have to be on guard with some the unscrupulous tactics that other dealerships employ. He was patient and explained whatever I needed to know.

Dennis361
4/09/2015

"I've been dealing with them for years."

I've been dealing with Flemington Subaru since they sold Isuzus in 1990. I've bought four cars from them since then. I don't remember who I bought the Isuzu Amigo from but for all of my Subarus I have dealt with Alex Leist exclusively. He is a personable, knowledgeable and honest, no nonsense kind of guy. The service department is second to none. Diane Barry and her crew are top notch technicians who diagnose problems correctly and get the job done right the first time. I would recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a new or pre-owned Subaru, or to have a car serviced of any make or model.

Joe Lalier, service

pepinshana
4/08/2015

"Pleased with th level of service at this Subaru"

This was my very first time purchasing a car through a dealership. I had only been to one Subaru dealership prior to visiting the Flemington Subaru and I had drastically different experiences. I love that Joe didn't pass me off to a million other sales reps and managers to try and close the deal. There was no pressure put on me to make a purchase and at no point did I feel like Joe was yanking my chain. The other Subaru dealership I had initially went to had rubbed me the wrong way and I did not like the way they operated their business and they had even gotten nasty on the phone with my husband when we decided not to purchase a vehicle through them. It was a pleasure working with Flemington Subaru and I intend to go back there for all of the servicing on my 2014 Subaru Legacy.

Tara44
4/07/2015

"Most relaxing car buying experience"

This is the first time I have walked into a dealer and did not feel like we needed to go back and forth with the negotiating. The first price they presented was spot on with the numbers I had run. They were honest the entire time and not pushy. I would strongly recommend this dealership and Subaru in general. Best experience ever!

subie09
3/31/2015

"Gail Trstensky is awesome"

Gail is always attentive to her customers and it's always a pleasure to have my work order written up by her. If she is not busy with another customer, she'll always be the first advisor to greet you.

JenD23
3/25/2015

"I bought a car somwhere else..."

Walked in and no one even greated us, expressed interest in buying a new Subaru as I have previously owned one and wanted a new one. They were unfriendly and assisted the customer buying the more expensive car first instead of treating everyone equally. I will never do bussiness with them as they were not courteous with me at all and would not feel comfortable buying a vehicle from them. Part of having a great car buying experience is how you are treated. I went to another Subaru dealer which had excellent service and bought my Subaru Forester 2015 there and I am glad I did!

Flemington Subaru responded to this review

April 13, 2015

JenD23 ...Please allow me to apologize personally for you recent experience with our dealership. Our intent is to assist everyone in a prompt, efficient, friendly manner with no exceptions. Tim Morley General Manager Flemington Subaru

Reviews of Alex Leist