Flemington Subaru

167 State Route 31,
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
Flemington Subaru Info
About Flemington Subaru

At Flemington Subaru we are honored to be a Subaru Stellar Performer recognizing our commitment to customer satisfaction in Sales, Service and Parts. Our experienced staff is eager to assist you with your Subaru purchase, servicing your vehicle and accessorizing your New or Pre Owned Subaru. Please visit our web site at http://flemingtonsubaru.com for any variety of services we offer and you can always reach us in person or by phone with any questions, comments or needs. If we don't know the answer, we will find it for you. Thank you Alex Leist Internet Sales Manager aleist@flemington.com 908-782-2025

About Flemington Subaru Learn More

sjensen221
6/16/2015

"First regular check-up"

On my first routine maintenance visit at the appointed time, the service manager seemed ready for me and quickly summoned an attendant to begin the necessary work. It was done in a timely manner and when I asked for assistance in setting the clock, (which is quite a process for someone like me who is not completely computer literate), a young guy was dispatched and quickly reset it for me. If clock does not automatically set for daylight savings time I believe it will be necessary to again request help. So all in all it was a very good visit and I look forward to many more. Stan and Sandy Jensen

Happy Customer
6/10/2015

"Hassle-free purchase, costumer friendly"

Just purchased my new subie and loved the hassle-free, customer-friendly experience. Special thanks to Karin and Alex for their exceptional, courteous and prompt services, never pushy unlike other subie-dealership in Central Jersey. If anyone should consider a subie, this is the one to go to. Thank you again Karin and Alex, it was worth the wait.

DI
6/06/2015

"Service"

Routine service went off with out a hitch. No issues to speak off. We now have two Subaru's and the service department has given great care to both.

Cincinnati guy
6/05/2015

"Found total experience excellent "

We just bought our first brand new Subaru Outback after having had 3 used Subaru's. We find the dealership to be very professional, attentive, caring, and informative. As the Outback is in great demand, we were on a waiting list, but we received frequent calls helping us understand how things were coming along. All phases of the purchase process went very smoothly.

fredgFf
5/31/2015

"Major work done on my WRX"

I was getting misfire codes on my WRX. Initially they mid diagnosed it as a throttle and air filter problem and charged me over $400 and left the air filter wide open by mistake. I freaked out when I got home, saw what they did and realized nothing was fixed and called the service manager. She got me a free loaner, credited half of my charge and eventually fixed the problem with a valve job. It was also time to do the timing chain and clutch (110K) so they discounted putting them in at the same time by not charging any labor. In the end I was happy and the car seems to be running fine now. These are nice people who sometime make mistakes like all of us. They owned up to it, and fixed the problem. In the end that was most important to me.

Happyeyes12
5/29/2015

"Best Subaru Dealer in the state of NJ."

This is my 4th car purchase at Flemington Subaru. Always got a fair price. Alex my salesman for the last 3 cars has been very knowledgeable & interested in getting me the car and accessories I wanted The service has always been done in a very satisfactory, prompt, and to factory standards or better. I would recommend them to friends & family. I am sold on Subaru and this dealer for any future purchases.

bigbob52
5/28/2015

"Expertise"

Bought my Certified used 2012 Forester at this dealership,from the moment I entered the door's the crew there greeted me with true respect.Bought my car with no hassle did'nt try to push me to buy right away.I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who want's a great car and to deal with ans expert crew'

ginx28
5/25/2015

"2015 STI Purchase"

Alex and Karin were top notch with regards to customer service. They took their time in understanding my needs and finding the best possible car for me. We emailed back and forth and they answered all of my questions with accuracy and response was unbelievably fast. There were a few obstacles due to my unique situation but they explored all possible solution to get me in the car. I've been in a few dealerships but never had the type of service and attention to detail than the Flemington Subaru.

daisyduke0430
5/22/2015

"Wonderful Experience!"

I decided about 3 months ago that this summer I would be replacing my beloved 2004 Ford F-150 with a new Subaru Forester. When I crunched the numbers of my budget, I realized that leasing was going to be the best option for me. I exchanged some emails with Karin to start and told her I would be coming in a few weeks to start the process. When my truck broke down and left me stranded, I decided enough was enough. I walked into Flemington Subaru on Tuesday night and picked up my new Forester on Wednesday. The entire time I felt extremely comfortable and at ease. I already knew what I wanted so that made things easy. I gave Chris a number for what I could afford for payments. Chris and Rick went over my truck and gave me a very fair price for my trade in, and I didn't have to haggle too much to get it! Chris presented me with some options depending on my down payment for my lease. The Forester I got had some wonderful options and was not a "stripped" model by any means. It was too late Tuesday night to get my approval, but Frank assured me that it would not be a problem. I was a little concerned that my credit was not stellar, but he assured me it would be fine. I put a down payment and came back the next day to pick it up. When I came in the next day, Frank walked me through all the details of my lease and coverage options. When the coverage options were out of my price range, he worked my numbers around until he came up with something that I could afford. I felt no pressure to select the most expensive options, and he was extremely helpful in everything. When all the papers were signed, Rick walked me through my car, teaching me all the different options and what all the "buttons" do. He then walked me down to the service department to schedule my first oil change. I felt very comfortable the entire transaction. They really worked to stay within my budget and I have to say, for what I can afford, the car I have is wonderful! I absolutely love it! I will be returning to Flemington Subaru and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a Subaru!

elitexenon_14
5/22/2015

"very very nice experience on this guys!"

very smooth transaction and very pleasant to deal with and planning to get another subaru in the future on this dealership! thanks very much guys!

Reviews of Alex Leist