Flemington Subaru

Flemington Subaru

Call
Flemington Subaru Info
About Flemington Subaru

At Flemington Subaru we are honored to be a Subaru Stellar Performer recognizing our commitment to customer satisfaction in Sales, Service and Parts. Our experienced staff is eager to assist you with your Subaru purchase, servicing your vehicle and accessorizing your New or Pre Owned Subaru. Please visit our web site at http://flemingtonsubaru.com for any variety of services we offer and you can always reach us in person or by phone with any questions, comments or needs. If we don't know the answer, we will find it for you. Thank you Alex Leist Internet Sales Manager aleist@flemington.com 908-782-2025

About Flemington Subaru Learn More

"Great experience!"

We really enjoyed our experience with Flemington Subaru. Joe really helped us to work through the process of leasing (as this was our first time) and waited past normal closing time to complete the leasing process so that we could take the car home that day. Frank provided good support and advice during the paperwork/financial component of the process. We will definitely be going back to flemington subaru for future leasing/buying!

"The Best Subaru Dealership"

Very positive and uplifting experience with Flemington Subaru Dealership. Mr. Alex Leist worked with me and gave me great price with extra options. I am very happy with my new 2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek. Thanks Alex. Grazyna

"Flemington subaru. The definition of excellence "

Excellence is a term that is often bandied about without thought as to what that actually means, especially in relation to car dealers. Several questions need to be asked in order to quantify this properly. When looking for a car, did the sales personnel listen to you about what you wanted? Were they knowledgable about their product, and in particular about the vehicle you were interested in. Did they pressure you to make a purchase right then? Did you have to argue about the price excessively? In my experience with car dealers, I have had salespersons unfamiliar with the car, pressure me with gimmicks or one day "deals", or bait me with a low price without disclosing that it didn't include the items I really wanted. I have purchased many cars, but I have rarely encountered the positive, uplifting experience that I have had with this dealership. The whole car buying process was the exemplification of excellence. Everyone I met on my visits to the dealer was exceptional, no exceptions. My salesperson was Alex who demonstrated exceptional knowledge of the car I wanted. I test drove the 2015 forester which drove like a dream. Alex answered all of my questions, gave me an excellent price on the vehicle which included the options I wanted, and encouraged me to test drive other vehicles. He even gave me a great price on my trade in should I desire to complete the deal in the near future. All if this was accomplished in less than an hour. I did test drive 4 other vehicles that day at other dealerships in the area in the same class as the forester. Though I like some of the other cars, my experience with the other dealers was not as pleasant or expeditious. I settled on the Forester, and even though I has to wait three months for delivery, I was kept informed of the progress of the delivery at regular intervals. I have the car now, and absolutely love it. Alex worked with me, never tired of my questions , and couldn't have done more to ensure that I was completely satisfied. I recommend the car, and the people who work here. Excellence is truly defined here

"No pressure. Easy to work with."

No excessive haggling. Offered a fair price at the outset by the salesman without back and forth. Paperwork and financing worked out quickly and easily without a hitch. No unwanted pressure tactics. Service is first rate too, based on past visits with prior vehicle. Quick, courteous and able to deal with the most complex computer issues.

"Best Car Dealership Around!"

I was dreading lease end on my current car because I have never had a positive experience with a car dealership. Thanks to Rick Hungerford and his entire team, buying our new 2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek was a breeze. This dealership employees some of the most professional and courteous personnel and you always leave satisfied. I highly recommend buying your next car from Flemington Subaru.

"Pleasant sales experience"

Brian was very helpful during the sales process and this was very welcome. Though the car I wanted was not on the lot, I drove a comparable car and was very pleased. Brian followed up promptly with me when my car arrived and was very helpful in guiding me through the operation of my new Forester.

"QUICK AND EASY"

This had to be the easiest new car purchase I have ever made. Our salesman Chris was knowledgeable, friendly, and made us feel comfortable. I had shopped other dealers where we felt pressured to buy the first car we glanced at, and noticed a change in attitude when we said no. When we did select our new car Chris and his manager Rick made the process quick and easy. We will definitely go back to and recommend Flemington Subaru.

"Superb service"

Flemington Subaru has serviced our 1999 Subaru Forester (now with 123,000 miles) since it was purchased in August of 1999. With this dealer's excellent attention to detail, there has never been anything needed but the recommended services in a decade and a half. The car runs like it's brand new.

"Sales and service"

I bought my car a week ago. Everything went very well. After a week of having my car the car died due to one of the back interior light on. Tim the sales manage had me bring it in right away. The service deartment took my car found that the battery was good and also did additional work on my 2 recalls. Everything was done within 1 1/2 hours even gave me a new remote battery for my key. Great service. Thanks again for taking such great care of me and my new car. ??????????

Not sure of the service guys name. But was very professional and very helpful

"Can't say enough"

Recently, had my vehicle in for an annoying squeak. I thought I was in for a tough, and expensive diagnosis. Nope, no problem. Just needed have rear control arm bushings service. While there, it was pointed out to me that a front wheel bearing was starting to get noise. Funny, I had barely noticed it. However, the noise was shown to me while vehicle was on lift, and I gave go ahead to do repair. My vehicle, a 2002 Subaru Outback VDC, with 141,900 miles, is now running as quite as I can remember.

Reviews of Alex Leist