Flemington Subaru

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Closed

Flemington Subaru

Flemington Subaru Info
About Flemington Subaru

At Flemington Subaru we are honored to be a Subaru Stellar Performer recognizing our commitment to customer satisfaction in Sales, Service and Parts. Our experienced staff is eager to assist you with your Subaru purchase, servicing your vehicle and accessorizing your New or Pre Owned Subaru. Please visit our web site at http://flemingtonsubaru.com for any variety of services we offer and you can always reach us in person or by phone with any questions, comments or needs. If we don't know the answer, we will find it for you. Thank you Alex Leist Internet Sales Manager aleist@flemington.com 908-782-2025

About Flemington Subaru Learn More

mjl
2/02/2015

"Long time Flemington Subaru customer"

Just bought my fourth Subaru (my third from Flemington Subaru). Ask for Alex Leist. Knowledgeable and to the point. No pressure or sales nonsense. Flemington Subaru on the whole is consistently excellent in both sales and service. Highly recommended.

Chris
2/02/2015

"Easy and cost effective"

Since this is my 6th Subaru I've bought from this dealership over the last 30 years ( and I do keep them till the 300,000 mile ) you could say I'm very satisfied with this dealership and Subaru..

StriderMom
1/31/2015

"Repeat customer"

I've purchased 3 new cars from this dealership so far, and have had all my cars serviced by them for everything. Both the sales and service departments are always very helpful, informative, and customer-centric.

lottydotty
1/30/2015

"2015 Impreza Sport Hatchback :)"

Dan and the Subaru crew made the buying experience so pleasant and easy. While looking for a new car always feels exciting, it can also be a bit daunting. There are so many great vehicles on the road today, and there are so many excellent dealers out there. I was trying to decide between three cars - a VW Golf, a Honda Fit, and a Ford Focus. All three were serious contenders, and they each had there wonderful benefits, ranging from a great drive (the Golf) to great storage options (the Fit) to great tech (the Focus). But I wasn't entirely sold on any of them. Enter Subaru Impreza. I jumped in the car with Dan at Flemington Subaru and immediately felt like we had a winner. The drive was solid, the space ample, the feeling great. And most importantly, the numbers were fantastic. I was surprised to find that he and I landed on a solid price within an hour of first meeting. And now I'm the proud driver of my very first Subaru! It's everything I was looking for, and I feel like Flemington Subaru is there to have my back.

Dan Keane

eb
1/30/2015

"2015 CrossTrek - OK"

Dan helped me compare two vehicles and was patient as I went through the process of figuring it out. He made the process easy. I would definitely recommend. The vehicle has a lot of new electronic features, and Dan helped me set them up before I drove off the lot. I thought the sale process went smoothly and I really like the vehicle.

Dan Keane

mike
1/15/2015

"2015 WRX"

I purchased my 2015 WRX from Flemington Subaru with no hassles. They were very professional. Perfectly satisfied with Alex and his quick service. The WRX is cool and exciting.

jon
1/15/2015

"First Rate experience"

I came into this dealership with no intention of buying a car. But Joe and Tim could not have been more professional and accommodating. They gave me a fair trade in on my previous car and made the entire process hassle free. Since my purchase, Joe has called to see how all is going and offered his time to review with me any of the many features the Forester has to offer. I am very happy with this car and especially happy with my experience at Flemington Subaru.

MithrandirCQ
1/10/2015

"New Car purchase seamlessly done"

Working with Alex to complete this purchase was hassle free. He provided much needed information to me so that I could best decide on the options available for my new car. The order was placed with financing and trade-in value for my existing car conveniently done. Flexibility of payments made my part very easy in order to transfer funds and complete the purchase. In addition, Alex sold my first Subaru back in '99 so I would certainly recommend him to anyone interested in purchasing a Subaru.

swl2516
1/09/2015

"Effcient and hassle free"

Alex at Flemington Subaru was very efficient. Price negotiations and paperworks were done professionally and effectively. I felt they were honest and gave me a fair deal with no hassle. There was absolutely no run-arounds The car was ordered and it was delivered a bit late due to high demand of the Outback and the holidays, but Alex kept me informed of the progress and the car was delivered within the projected December allotment . The 2015 Outback runs and handles great, exceeding my expectations. Steve L.

dcspa
1/09/2015

"Easy to do business with"

I just purchased a 2015 Outback. The process was very easy. While I had to wait for the car to be built the ordering was done easily and quickly. The pickup went very smoothly and we were in and our in about an hour. The way you hope it to be.

Reviews of Alex Leist