Flemington Subaru

167 State Route 31,
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
Flemington Subaru Info
About Flemington Subaru

At Flemington Subaru we are honored to be a Subaru Stellar Performer recognizing our commitment to customer satisfaction in Sales, Service and Parts. Our experienced staff is eager to assist you with your Subaru purchase, servicing your vehicle and accessorizing your New or Pre Owned Subaru. Please visit our web site at http://flemingtonsubaru.com for any variety of services we offer and you can always reach us in person or by phone with any questions, comments or needs. If we don't know the answer, we will find it for you. Thank you Alex Leist Internet Sales Manager aleist@flemington.com 908-782-2025

About Flemington Subaru Learn More

bigbob52
5/28/2015

"Expertise"

Bought my Certified used 2012 Forester at this dealership,from the moment I entered the door's the crew there greeted me with true respect.Bought my car with no hassle did'nt try to push me to buy right away.I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who want's a great car and to deal with ans expert crew'

ginx28
5/25/2015

"2015 STI Purchase"

Alex and Karin were top notch with regards to customer service. They took their time in understanding my needs and finding the best possible car for me. We emailed back and forth and they answered all of my questions with accuracy and response was unbelievably fast. There were a few obstacles due to my unique situation but they explored all possible solution to get me in the car. I've been in a few dealerships but never had the type of service and attention to detail than the Flemington Subaru.

daisyduke0430
5/22/2015

"Wonderful Experience!"

I decided about 3 months ago that this summer I would be replacing my beloved 2004 Ford F-150 with a new Subaru Forester. When I crunched the numbers of my budget, I realized that leasing was going to be the best option for me. I exchanged some emails with Karin to start and told her I would be coming in a few weeks to start the process. When my truck broke down and left me stranded, I decided enough was enough. I walked into Flemington Subaru on Tuesday night and picked up my new Forester on Wednesday. The entire time I felt extremely comfortable and at ease. I already knew what I wanted so that made things easy. I gave Chris a number for what I could afford for payments. Chris and Rick went over my truck and gave me a very fair price for my trade in, and I didn't have to haggle too much to get it! Chris presented me with some options depending on my down payment for my lease. The Forester I got had some wonderful options and was not a "stripped" model by any means. It was too late Tuesday night to get my approval, but Frank assured me that it would not be a problem. I was a little concerned that my credit was not stellar, but he assured me it would be fine. I put a down payment and came back the next day to pick it up. When I came in the next day, Frank walked me through all the details of my lease and coverage options. When the coverage options were out of my price range, he worked my numbers around until he came up with something that I could afford. I felt no pressure to select the most expensive options, and he was extremely helpful in everything. When all the papers were signed, Rick walked me through my car, teaching me all the different options and what all the "buttons" do. He then walked me down to the service department to schedule my first oil change. I felt very comfortable the entire transaction. They really worked to stay within my budget and I have to say, for what I can afford, the car I have is wonderful! I absolutely love it! I will be returning to Flemington Subaru and I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a Subaru!

elitexenon_14
5/22/2015

"very very nice experience on this guys!"

very smooth transaction and very pleasant to deal with and planning to get another subaru in the future on this dealership! thanks very much guys!

traleigh
5/20/2015

"Great experience at flemington subaru"

Pleasant to deal with no pressure and good inventory of hard to find models. Salesman joe l. very knowledgeable on models and servicing the vehicle. Compared to other subaru dealers in the area we found flemington to be the most beneficial, visited 3 others in the area.

jill3656

"2015 Forester"

What a wonderful dealer. They made it a pleasure buying a new car. We traded in a 99 Honda CRV for the new Forester. They had all the financing done before we pick-up the car. A few pages of paperwork and we left with the car. Loved working with Chris Wood

krdster

"Excellent service."

Trading my car for a Pickup and received a very responsive and courteous service. From the initial contact to the contract signature, you are in good hands. I will definitely look to this dealer again next time.

RBB

"Very Nice Experience!"

Me and my wife were looking for a second car and a friend of us recomemded the SUBARU. The nearest dealer we have is at Route 31 in Flemington, NJ. They met our expectations: the car, the service and even the price I didn't expect that I can drive home a brand new car (my credit score was not very good but they still managed to approved it). Thank you Flemington Subaru :-) I can really say "Love is what makes a SUBARU a SUBARU."

newatthis
5/19/2015

"Bought a new crosstrek and love it"

Went to the Flemington Subaru and with the help of Dan, managing buying my first new car. He went over the top to help and made the experience a joyful and easy one.

#number2
5/16/2015

"Back to buy my second Subaru "

We love The staff at Flemington Subaru; on the sales side as well as the service department! Our first sales person Bob retired which lead us to Dan for this purchase. Dan was outstanding and we will use him again! Very patient and professional!! While we were purchasing our new vehicle we had our Imprezza serviced. Joe in service was his usually outstanding self! Can't say enough about this dealership, oh yes the Sales manager Rick was putstanding as was the GM who made a big effort to make sure we were happy with our purchase!!

Reviews of Alex Leist