Flemington Subaru

167 State Route 31,
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
Flemington Subaru Info
About Flemington Subaru

At Flemington Subaru we are honored to be a Subaru Stellar Performer recognizing our commitment to customer satisfaction in Sales, Service and Parts. Our experienced staff is eager to assist you with your Subaru purchase, servicing your vehicle and accessorizing your New or Pre Owned Subaru. Please visit our web site at http://flemingtonsubaru.com for any variety of services we offer and you can always reach us in person or by phone with any questions, comments or needs. If we don't know the answer, we will find it for you. Thank you Alex Leist Internet Sales Manager aleist@flemington.com 908-782-2025

About Flemington Subaru Learn More

Crosstek2013
8/26/2015

"Good overall with minor comment."

I believe Joseph Iuzzolino was the person I was in contact with throughout 90% of my experience, from the first call about the inquiry to handing me the keys, Joseph was great, helpful, not pushy, knew his stuff and most of all respectful. I was actually very happy with my experience up to the point where I met the manager (Santora) to sign the final papers. Santora was dry and rigid and borderline rude when I asked about tax paperwork and registration with DMV. Joseph had said they can do that for me (bearing in mind I was out of state, other dealerships such as Subaru Bel-air and at least one more offered the same ), so I inquired by phone what the total cost of everything was so I can have a certified check written from my bank. The borderline rude aspect was in relation to when I inquired politely why they wouldn't do that anymore, and his response was a sharp dry "We just don't do it", followed by a brief explanation with the same manner. Keeping in mind that the time I was signing the papers and finalizing everything was ~8:30 PM while the dealership's closing hour is set at 8:00 PM (I couldn't get off work and was driving 2 hours to get to the dealership from my town), so perhaps it was that. I'm no genius and I'm not asking for a social butterfly, but that experience stood out to me and was worthy enough for me to write about it (this is the first time I write a review with a semi negative connotation). Anyway I asked my friend who accompanied me if he had the same impression and he agreed. Ending on a positive note Joe was pretty awesome and extremely helpful I highly recommend him. Thanks Joe!

myman1
7/21/2015

"Great experience "

Karin was very helpful online about finding me a certified used 2015 Subaru Legacy. Alex helped me work out a great deal on the legacy. Frank was very informative about my purchase and gave me great advice about the gold plus program with the warranty. This dealer made my first brand new car experience great.

sjensen221
6/16/2015

"First regular check-up"

On my first routine maintenance visit at the appointed time, the service manager seemed ready for me and quickly summoned an attendant to begin the necessary work. It was done in a timely manner and when I asked for assistance in setting the clock, (which is quite a process for someone like me who is not completely computer literate), a young guy was dispatched and quickly reset it for me. If clock does not automatically set for daylight savings time I believe it will be necessary to again request help. So all in all it was a very good visit and I look forward to many more. Stan and Sandy Jensen

Happy Customer
6/10/2015

"Hassle-free purchase, costumer friendly"

Just purchased my new subie and loved the hassle-free, customer-friendly experience. Special thanks to Karin and Alex for their exceptional, courteous and prompt services, never pushy unlike other subie-dealership in Central Jersey. If anyone should consider a subie, this is the one to go to. Thank you again Karin and Alex, it was worth the wait.

DI
6/06/2015

"Service"

Routine service went off with out a hitch. No issues to speak off. We now have two Subaru's and the service department has given great care to both.

Cincinnati guy
6/05/2015

"Found total experience excellent "

We just bought our first brand new Subaru Outback after having had 3 used Subaru's. We find the dealership to be very professional, attentive, caring, and informative. As the Outback is in great demand, we were on a waiting list, but we received frequent calls helping us understand how things were coming along. All phases of the purchase process went very smoothly.

fredgFf
5/31/2015

"Major work done on my WRX"

I was getting misfire codes on my WRX. Initially they mid diagnosed it as a throttle and air filter problem and charged me over $400 and left the air filter wide open by mistake. I freaked out when I got home, saw what they did and realized nothing was fixed and called the service manager. She got me a free loaner, credited half of my charge and eventually fixed the problem with a valve job. It was also time to do the timing chain and clutch (110K) so they discounted putting them in at the same time by not charging any labor. In the end I was happy and the car seems to be running fine now. These are nice people who sometime make mistakes like all of us. They owned up to it, and fixed the problem. In the end that was most important to me.

Happyeyes12
5/29/2015

"Best Subaru Dealer in the state of NJ."

This is my 4th car purchase at Flemington Subaru. Always got a fair price. Alex my salesman for the last 3 cars has been very knowledgeable & interested in getting me the car and accessories I wanted The service has always been done in a very satisfactory, prompt, and to factory standards or better. I would recommend them to friends & family. I am sold on Subaru and this dealer for any future purchases.

bigbob52
5/28/2015

"Expertise"

Bought my Certified used 2012 Forester at this dealership,from the moment I entered the door's the crew there greeted me with true respect.Bought my car with no hassle did'nt try to push me to buy right away.I highly recommend this dealership to anyone who want's a great car and to deal with ans expert crew'

ginx28
5/25/2015

"2015 STI Purchase"

Alex and Karin were top notch with regards to customer service. They took their time in understanding my needs and finding the best possible car for me. We emailed back and forth and they answered all of my questions with accuracy and response was unbelievably fast. There were a few obstacles due to my unique situation but they explored all possible solution to get me in the car. I've been in a few dealerships but never had the type of service and attention to detail than the Flemington Subaru.

Reviews of Alex Leist