Flemington Subaru

167 State Route 31,
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
Flemington Subaru Info
About Flemington Subaru

At Flemington Subaru we are honored to be a Subaru Stellar Performer recognizing our commitment to customer satisfaction in Sales, Service and Parts. Our experienced staff is eager to assist you with your Subaru purchase, servicing your vehicle and accessorizing your New or Pre Owned Subaru. Please visit our web site at http://flemingtonsubaru.com for any variety of services we offer and you can always reach us in person or by phone with any questions, comments or needs. If we don't know the answer, we will find it for you. Thank you Alex Leist Internet Sales Manager aleist@flemington.com 908-782-2025

About Flemington Subaru Learn More

Subaru Believer
9/25/2016

"Subaru believer"

This is my first Subaru and Joe Iuzzolino made the process so easy. I was referred by a friend and couldn't have been more impressed with Subaru quality, Joe's knowledge and expertise and the dealership. There were no high pressure tactics or gimmicks, and Joe is friendly and down to earth. He lined up all the paperwork, delivered everything right on time and followed up on all the small details. I live two counties away in a densely populated area, and this dealership was a breath of fresh air. The staff is friendly, and there's no waiting or rushing around. I have taken two long road trips since my new lease and am convinced Subaru is one of the best cars on the road. Thank you Flemington Subaru!

September 26, 2016

Thank you for choosing us! On behalf of the whole team, I am so happy you enjoyed the experience - Joe

carbuyer
9/24/2016

"Friendly, Efficient, No Pressure"

Rick Hungerford was the best car salesman I have ever experienced and I have bought twenty cars. He was considerate, helpful, friendly and low pressure. The dealership was very friendly and efficient. I never write internet ratings and I am making an exception because of Rick. He is a gentleman.

subaru granny
9/22/2016

"Love my subaru"

Very pleasant experience. This is my third subaru and I have dealt with Rick H. for 2 of them. He is knowledgeable, friendly and someone who you can trust.

Kellyann Zuzulo
9/19/2016

"Friendly and helpful "

I had already been at four other dealerships by the time I got to Flemington Subaru, and the thing that really stood out for me was that they delivered the service and attention they claimed they would. The other dealerships sent me several emails and contacted me repeatedly, often from several different sources, to offer a test drive; schedule a test drive; confirm a test drive...all very confusing. I was given a name of the sales person at the other places and a confirmation of the vehicles I had chosen from the website. Each time, without fail, the sales person who contacted me was not the person who greeted me and they had no record of the cars I had already (or thought I had) lined up. I was often left waiting as they scrambled to find they type of Subaru I wanted. At Flemington Subaru, Karin Colantuono quickly responded to my website inquiry and Alex Leist followed up with quotes. When I got to the dealership, Karin greeted me when I got there (finally! I met the person I expected to meet.) and showed me the cars I had requested. She introduced me to Alex and we talked cars. They were both very knowledgeable and down-to-earth. There was no pressure to buy anything and they quickly worked up the numbers according to the vehicle I was interested in. Once I decided, Alex was quick, efficient, and very competent in lining up all the paperwork; they even worked with me on the APR. I purchased the maintenance agreement for my vehicle because I feel confident that the ongoing service will be just as exceptional. Best of all, I love my car and know for a fact that it was the best price around because of all the other Subarus I had already driven!

September 20, 2016

KellyAnn - We are so happy that we met your expectations. It is what we hope to do for all our customers. Enjoy your new Outback with our best wishes - Karin & Alex

janet123
9/19/2016

"Great dealer"

Joe at Flemington Subaru was great, he took the time to show me everything in my new 2017 Outback, and there was a lot to show. He knew the car and all the "bells and whistle", not sure I'll remember it all but at least I have an Idea.

Jim Carroll
9/16/2016

"You too can find what you want at Flemington Subaru!"

My experience with Flemington Subaru was far superior than any other I have experience. From the time I walked into the showroom until there was someone to help me. Helping me, Rick Hungerford let me explain what I was looking for in a car. He not only made helpful suggestions but he found me the car I now own it is just what I wanted. I was also helped my Nicholas Tolomeo a member of the team at the dealership. I am really enjoying my new 2017 Outback. I did find that the space was limited around the showroom and the choice of test cars to try I believe was limited because of parking areas. I have been told that sometime soon this should be rectified.

September 16, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words - I'm so glad you are happy with your new Outback - from all of us at Flemington Subaru best of luck - Rick

White, five 321
9/14/2016

"Exceptional service"

Superior in so many ways: from being greeted, showing me exactly what I was looking for to price shopping, delivery of vehicle to even being introduced to the service team.

September 15, 2016

Thanks so much for the kind words. Enjoy your new Subaru and we will see you when you come in for your first servicing - Bill

tmg
9/14/2016

"Excellent experience!"

From the moment I reached out to the Flemington Subaru to inquire on a used vehicle listed on their website to the test drive to the ease of the actual vehicle purchase, everyone we had contact with at the dealership was pleasant, friendly and helpful. We had great experiences with Flemington Car & Truck dealers in the past and knew we had to return when looking for another vehicle. I'm glad we did! Would definitely recommend your dealerships to family & friends. Thank you for another positive experience!

September 15, 2016

For the whole team, we are so glad we met your expectations - Alex

charles giampietro
9/13/2016

"My first Legacy"

Alex was very helpful, quick and responsive to what I was looking for. The dealership as a whole met my needs perfectly. I will be servicing my new car here.

sujet,c
9/12/2016

"Great experience"

I had a great experience purchasing my lease. Alex was so helpful and friendly. 3 years ago I did not have the same experience and purchased from Victory Subaru instead. Keep up the good work.

Reviews of Nicholas  Tolomeo