Flemington Subaru

Flemington Subaru

Call
Flemington Subaru Info
About Flemington Subaru

At Flemington Subaru we are honored to be a Subaru Stellar Performer recognizing our commitment to customer satisfaction in Sales, Service and Parts. Our experienced staff is eager to assist you with your Subaru purchase, servicing your vehicle and accessorizing your New or Pre Owned Subaru. Please visit our web site at http://flemingtonsubaru.com for any variety of services we offer and you can always reach us in person or by phone with any questions, comments or needs. If we don't know the answer, we will find it for you. Thank you Alex Leist Internet Sales Manager aleist@flemington.com 908-782-2025

About Flemington Subaru Learn More

mike
1/15/2015

"2015 WRX"

I purchased my 2015 WRX from Flemington Subaru with no hassles. They were very professional. Perfectly satisfied with Alex and his quick service. The WRX is cool and exciting.

jon
1/15/2015

"First Rate experience"

I came into this dealership with no intention of buying a car. But Joe and Tim could not have been more professional and accommodating. They gave me a fair trade in on my previous car and made the entire process hassle free. Since my purchase, Joe has called to see how all is going and offered his time to review with me any of the many features the Forester has to offer. I am very happy with this car and especially happy with my experience at Flemington Subaru.

MithrandirCQ
1/10/2015

"New Car purchase seamlessly done"

Working with Alex to complete this purchase was hassle free. He provided much needed information to me so that I could best decide on the options available for my new car. The order was placed with financing and trade-in value for my existing car conveniently done. Flexibility of payments made my part very easy in order to transfer funds and complete the purchase. In addition, Alex sold my first Subaru back in '99 so I would certainly recommend him to anyone interested in purchasing a Subaru.

swl2516
1/09/2015

"Effcient and hassle free"

Alex at Flemington Subaru was very efficient. Price negotiations and paperworks were done professionally and effectively. I felt they were honest and gave me a fair deal with no hassle. There was absolutely no run-arounds The car was ordered and it was delivered a bit late due to high demand of the Outback and the holidays, but Alex kept me informed of the progress and the car was delivered within the projected December allotment . The 2015 Outback runs and handles great, exceeding my expectations. Steve L.

dcspa
1/09/2015

"Easy to do business with"

I just purchased a 2015 Outback. The process was very easy. While I had to wait for the car to be built the ordering was done easily and quickly. The pickup went very smoothly and we were in and our in about an hour. The way you hope it to be.

Micdwyer
1/07/2015

"Great experience"

I had a great experience working with Chris. Communication was very good and flexibility in price was a plus. I did not feel any pressure, which made for a great experience. I would recommend to anyone.

DI
1/07/2015

"Great Vehicle Service"

We had an issue with my sons vehicle where the coil pack came loose on piston one. Tim Morley responded promptly to my email concern and I was able to to get the vehicle in by using the one line schedule site on the same day. Joe and Trisha were instrumental with the diagnostic process and were able to locate and repair the problem in a short amount of time. Since then we have not experienced any further issues and the vehicle is running great. Thanks, David Ingraham

Thomas
1/06/2015

"Great, No Hassle Experience"

We just purchased a 2015 Subaru and it couldn't have been a nicer experience. The day of pick-up went smooth with everything ready to go. We were out with the car within an hour. Thanks!!!

jcm331
1/06/2015

"Satisfied Customer"

I purchased a used Toyota Matrix from Flemington Subaru. I am happy with the dealership and the car. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to purchase a used or new vehicle.

Dan Keane

JimC
1/05/2015

"Great Service"

I have purchased / leased at least 6 vehicles now from Flemington Subaru and Alex Leist and have been very satisfied with each of the transactions.

Reviews of Alex Leist