Flemington Subaru

Andrey Lipovetskiy

Rick Hungerford, Sales Manager, Flemington Subaru

Rick Hungerford

December 03, 2016

"thank you Andrey for listening to my car needs."

- MW

After doing my homework and meeting with two other dealerships, I was disgusted and angry with the way I was being "conned" I had worked with Flemington Subaru once before and had a great experience so I went back after many years. It was then that I met Andrey to calmly and professionally convinced me that this dealership had no gimics, no come ons and would listen to what I wanted to put me into the vehicle that best suited me. Andrey was professional, knowledgeable and easy to understand. He and the rest of the dealership bent over backwards to find me the right car in the perfect color with all of the perks that I wanted for the price that I could afford. There is no comparison between the crooks at the Morristown and Union dealership (Open Road affiliates......UGH!) I am extremely happy with how I was treated at Flemington Subaru from the gentle nature of Andrey to the quick wit of Frank Santora. I am happy with my new Outback and ONLY recommend this dealership to all friends seeking to buy a Subaru. Thank you Andrey for making this easy for me and for speaking and dealing with me in a professional and educated no pressure way. Wishing your family a happy and healthy holiday season. mw.

November 29, 2016

"no hassle buying"

- james123

we have purchased Subaru from Alex Leist at Flemington for many years the reason being no pressure like other dealers.It's always been a pleasant experience, one suggestion is they need more inventory we usually have at least a 3 month wait when ordering a new car.

November 23, 2016

"First time Subaru owner and the experience was seamless!"

- Horten

Alex Leist and Karin Colantuono made the shopping experience flawless! The Flemington Subaru Team raised the bar on car buying. I look forward to bringing the car back for regular service.

New 2017 Subaru Legacy, $32249