Flemington Subaru

Sales Advisor
Bill Powell, Sales, Flemington Subaru

Bill Powell

May 20, 2017

"Great Buying Experience "

- Rotty123

I just wanted to take a moment to explain my 5 star experience with Flemington Subaru, My wife and I were looking for a dependable car for the best value. I reached out to several dealerships online and it was like I was a piece of meat in shark infested waters. Now our old car we had bought from Flemington in the past and had a great experience. Chris Wood was the dealer that contacted me first via email. He had no pressure approach which made the experience great right away. Immediately I gave him my personal cell number and we set up a meeting. When my wife and I came to the dealership it became more of a family experience instead of a sales experience. Right away we struck up a conversation and had a lot in common. We didn't even talk about the car right away. Once we got to know each other I explained what I wanted, which was a Subaru Forrester. I laid out the options I wanted and we started talking about price. I had already done my homework and knew what I wanted to pay. I also had a trade in but wasn't sure if I was going to include that. That's when I was introduced to Frank DeCraine. Immediately he gained my trust when I found out he was a former Marine. We hat served in pretty much the same years. So now we are two former military men talking to each other talking about our experiences. He then looked over my old vehicle and made sure he got me the best value if I wanted to use it for a trade in. Needless to say we then took a car for a test drive and we knew we loved the car. Now came negotiated time. No stress involved and I already had a price set in my head. Chris made sure he gave me the greatest price I could get and presented it to me. It was well under what I wanted to pay and we agreed to the set price. One problem we wanted a color they did not have at the time. Not a problem he assured and ordered one immediately. Two weeks later we came down to see our new vehicle. At this time we were introduced to Eric Henderson who is the business manager. Nicest guy in the world. He already knew about us and what a great family man. We went over the finalities of our purchase which was quick and painless and wound up getting a service package at a great deal. This was a great buying experience with no pressure. I would definitely buy another car from these guys. If your looking for a military and family appreciative dealer Flemington Subaru should be your choice. I look forward to doing my service with them and maintaining some friendships I've made there. Your not treated as just a customer. Jim from Somerville

Chris Wood
Eric Henderson
Frank DeCraine

May 20, 2017

"Impreza CVT emergency repair"

- Jazzman05

My 2012 Impreza needed to be towed to Flemington Subaru with problems with the CVT transmission, Trisha took my call and kept me informed of the problem and what needed to be fixed. Picked up the car two days later and all I can say is what a difference, the car runs better than new, shifting is smooth as ever (even with paddle shifters), brakes feel incredible now. I have been buying and servicing Subaru's from Flemington for 14 years now and the sales and service department go above and beyond to keep my cars running the best that they can.

Trisha Malavasi

May 12, 2017

"Great Experience Buying a Used Subaru"

- Average Dad62

Everyone I dealt with at Flemington Subaru, from Alex in Internet Sales to the service department, was friendly, professional and great at their jobs. Even Eric Henderson, the business manager whose job it is to sell all the extra add-ons I didn't want, was low pressure yet effective at pointing out the benefits of all the different programs that may or may not make sense depending on your situation. Alex either had or quickly found answers to all of my questions. Not a high-pressure guy at all, seemed more into earning my loyalty in the future than pushing me into a specific vehicle. Been using their service department for years to service an aging used Outback I bought for my sons to drive in High School. It's their service department that made me decide to buy another used vehicle at this dealership.

Joe Lalier