Flemington Subaru

167 State Route 31,
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
Flemington Subaru Info
About Flemington Subaru

At Flemington Subaru we are honored to be a Subaru Stellar Performer recognizing our commitment to customer satisfaction in Sales, Service and Parts. Our experienced staff is eager to assist you with your Subaru purchase, servicing your vehicle and accessorizing your New or Pre Owned Subaru. Please visit our web site at http://flemingtonsubaru.com for any variety of services we offer and you can always reach us in person or by phone with any questions, comments or needs. If we don't know the answer, we will find it for you. Thank you Alex Leist Internet Sales Manager aleist@flemington.com 908-782-2025

About Flemington Subaru Learn More

Msavino2
2/05/2016

"Buying a wrx "

Chris Wood helped make this a quick and easy process. Everyone was real friendly and really take care of their customers. I recommend this dealership to others.

Lordnjack
2/05/2016

"Very thorough and competitive auto shopping experience. "

I spent several weeks researching SUV choices and features. I settled on the Subaru Forester then compared versions, features and pricing. Flemington Subaru followed up, was thorough in explanations and agreed to a competitive price. I'm very pleased with the experience.

autoshopper
2/04/2016

"Good Inventory and smooth buying process"

I was able to identify and secure the car I wanted in a brief period. Karin was very helpful in managing the test drive and getting me to Alex to go through the buying process.

Flemington Subaru responded to this review

February 04, 2016

It was an absolute pleasure getting you into your new Subaru. Don't forget to stop into the showroom and say "hi" when you are in service next!

dmasi
2/03/2016

"Flemington Subaru"

I live between several Subaru dealers but I do to my past experiences with Flemington Car and Truck Country dealerships my choice was easy. Alex Leist was great to work with. He was honest and knowledgable. I would recommend Flemington Subaru and Alex to everyone and anyone looking for a Subaru.

donaldbarcan
2/02/2016

"Highly Satisfied"

My experience was outstanding. The car was ready when scheduled and the financial process was smooth and quick. Rick took the time to explain the sophisticated controls to me and was very pleasant. I met the service manager who was welcoming. The dealership is the most technically knowledgeable in my geographical area. I would recommend this dealership to anyone interested in purchasing a Subaru.

Susan
2/02/2016

"Alex and Craig are awesome!!"

Wonderful dealership. Prompt, friendly, professional, courteous and extremely knowledgeable. Found the perfect pre-owned Outback here. Will use them again next time we are in the market for a Subaru.

Elie
2/01/2016

"Quick, easy, honest"

Alex quickly responded to my initial email inquiry and both he and Karin were very helpful when I went to the showroom the first time, and when I came back for repeated test drives. Throughout the process Alex was quick to respond by phone or email, even on his day off! The only thing I did not appreciate at all was the hard sell in the back room by Frank for gap insurance, tire & windshield insurance, etc.

Family of 4 - with 2 teens
1/29/2016

"Friendly, honest service, great car, best experience!"

Based on many local friends' positive feedback after their car buying experience, we went to a Subaru tent sale. We were not disappointed. This dealership goes above and beyond to make their customers happy. I used my company's new car buyer program, and the entire buying experience was easy and free from stress. Our salesman, Chris, was friendly and kept in touch (we ordered a new Outback, and due to popularity, had to wait several months for delivery.) The financing discussion was quick and painless. On top of this, the dealership just seems to be a happy, friendly place that wants to make customers feel appreciated. Small things - they had a catered buyer appreciation lunch during the tent sale, they sent us "thank you" cookies after we purchased the car, AND - since we bought during a "Share the Love" promotion, they made a donation to a charity for every new vehicle purchased during that period and called to ask us which charity we would like to choose (of 4 potential charities.) OH - and did I mention that we LOVE our new Outback!? Great car, terrific family car for parents with teens, handled great in our recent 20" blizzard. Overall, an excellent experience. Our thanks to this dealership! (Please note, by contrast, we visited another Subaru dealership earlier in our buying process in our area, and almost purchased a late model used car that was misrepresented to us - there was damage that we discovered upon leaving the lot - so we cancelled our order.) Keep up the good work!

Ireland65
1/29/2016

"Great!"

Purchased a Forester from Flemington, and they were awesome. Honest pricing, great customer service, we couldn't be happier. Alex Leist did a fantastic job.

jimmy1525
1/22/2016

"The best car dealer on the Eastern Coast...."

I have been purchasing vehicles from Flemington since 1996..I go through cars like I go through underwear. I have leased, bought, traded from Flemington. They ALWAYS have given me the best price AND service I have ever experienced in my life. I normally do my homework before I purchase and in every instance they have beaten the price and/or trade in every instance....never had to haggle...never. In this sale, I have dealt with 3 great guys in Subaru...Tim Morely, Alex Leist and Brian Peters.......I had a terrific experience with my used Subaru BaJa...there was one issue with the tailpipe, and the service department repaired it with no questions asked.. They even offered to pick my car up in Staten Island, repair it and deliver it back to me...cannot get better than this. Folks, I highly recommend Flemington Subaru if you are in the market for a new or used Subaru...I did purchase a new Outback in the past and this purchase was the used BaJa as noted above....GREAT ALL AROUND!!! Go see Alex...u won't be disappointed with him or anyone else at this dealership...good luck!!!

Reviews of Alex Leist