Flemington Subaru

167 State Route 31,
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
Flemington Subaru Info
About Flemington Subaru

At Flemington Subaru we are honored to be a Subaru Stellar Performer recognizing our commitment to customer satisfaction in Sales, Service and Parts. Our experienced staff is eager to assist you with your Subaru purchase, servicing your vehicle and accessorizing your New or Pre Owned Subaru. Please visit our web site at http://flemingtonsubaru.com for any variety of services we offer and you can always reach us in person or by phone with any questions, comments or needs. If we don't know the answer, we will find it for you. Thank you Alex Leist Internet Sales Manager aleist@flemington.com 908-782-2025

About Flemington Subaru Learn More

DonLenAndyJeff
6/28/2016

"Loving Our First Crosstrek!"

This is our fourth vehicle purchased from Flemington Subaru and our second transaction with Andrey Lipovetskiy. As with all the prior experiences, this one too was smooth and hassle-free. Andrey is thoroughly versed in the Subaru product line and explained all the features of the Crosstrek clearly and concisely. They ordered the vehicle that we wanted and it arrived well before the anticipated time frame of five weeks. Brian Peters offered a fair trade in on our old vehicle and accordingly the overall price for the new vehicle was very competitive. Have no reservations about recommending this dealership and Andrey to others.

BA
6/25/2016

"Nice people, reasonable prices"

I have purchased 2 new and one used Subaru from Flemington Subaru. I return because I have been treated well. The sales people I have worked with (Brian Peters, Bill Powell) have been straightforward and responsive in helping me get the car I want. I will use Flemington Subaru again if I am buying.

June 25, 2016

Thanks for the positive feedback. We are so glad you are enjoying your newest addition to your Subaru fleet. Don't forget to stop in when you are in service to say hi - Bill

Chris D

"2016 SUBARU OUTBACK"

Dealt with Alex Leist after contacting Karin Colantuono via internet sales. Excellent car buying experience. Ordered the car i wanted , it arrived quick and the price was very good according to the internet buying sites. Great Vehicle so far.

June 23, 2016

Chris - So glad you are happy with your experience. And thank you for letting the public know - Don't forget to stop in next time you are in service to say hi - Alex

SubieGrl

"Great Experience!"

I had a great experience at Flemington Subaru dealing with Andrey Lipovetskiy. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole process. Everyone at Flemington Subaru welcomes you to be a part of the Subaru family. I will be going back for my next car! The manager Tim Morley is also a great person and has a great team under him! My experience with Andrey was great and I walked out with an awesome Subaru knowing I made the best choice for me!

June 23, 2016

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We are so happy you had a great experience. Don't forget to say hi next time you're in the dealership - Andrey

Jane'scar

"Very Good!"

After my very positive experience with Joe Iuzzolino, Rick Hungerford and Frank Santora I would recommend Flemington Subaru. I feel that they worked with me and my daughter and understood my financial needs so that I could get a beautiful Subaru.

June 23, 2016

Jane - From all of us, we are so happy you had a great experience. It is part of our job to make sure you have the right car for you needs and budget - so glad we were able to do that. - Joe

iloveryan

"AWESOME!"

Rick was so lovely and nice during the entire experience. Really understood and worked with my budget and wants. Would hands down come back and recommend to anyone. He took care of everything and it was a stress free process.

June 23, 2016

Love the photo and the fact that you are happy with your new Outback - Rick

Elvira123
6/20/2016

"First time buying with my son"

We went to Flemington Subaru" just to look around" and came home,same day with a beautiful pre-owned vehicle, thanks to the wonderful sales team, that made a loan possible for my 18 year old son. Our sales associate Dan Keane was extremely helpful, he made our budget work and found my son the perfect vehicle to suit his needs. Thank You Subaru

kimh
6/20/2016

"Another Happy Subaru Buying Experience"

We were here 10 years ago for purchasing our 3rd Subaru, after listening AD at STAR 99.1 fm. We're living in Bergen County and it's worth traveling. They were so friendly and professional, and we decided to come back w/ our co-worker. Our 2013 Subaru Impreza runs so smooth and we feel peace of mind because it is certified pre-own. Thank you Joe and Frank, we'll see you in the future!

June 20, 2016

Kim - Glad you are enjoying your 2013 Impreza - I wish you the best of luck! Joe

theresa01
6/19/2016

"Car Shopping Made Pleasant"

Buying a car at Flemington Subaru was so pleasant and easy. There was no pressure to buy, the paperwork part was done efficiently and quickly and I think we got a terrific price.

PhyllisWR
6/19/2016

"Happy Subaru Owner"

Purchased our first new custom ordered Subaru after being a Ford customer for over 25 years. After a very poor experience with our local Ford dealer where we were customers for 18+ years we went with recommendations from our daughter, a Subaru Forester owner and other friends, who also own Subaru cars, and we contacted Flemington Subaru via the internet to obtain a quote for a Forester. The entire experience from initial phone and in-person contact, test drive, and purchasing of the Forester with Karin, Alex, and Frank was excellent. We would definitely recommend this dealership and sales team and Subaru products to friends and relatives.

June 20, 2016

Phyllis - It was an absolute pleasure getting you into your first Subaru (and getting a chance to see you again Saturday). Enjoy! Karin

Reviews of Karin Colantuono