Flemington Subaru

167 State Route 31,
Flemington, New Jersey 08822
Flemington Subaru Info
About Flemington Subaru

At Flemington Subaru we are honored to be a Subaru Stellar Performer recognizing our commitment to customer satisfaction in Sales, Service and Parts. Our experienced staff is eager to assist you with your Subaru purchase, servicing your vehicle and accessorizing your New or Pre Owned Subaru. Please visit our web site at http://flemingtonsubaru.com for any variety of services we offer and you can always reach us in person or by phone with any questions, comments or needs. If we don't know the answer, we will find it for you. Thank you Alex Leist Internet Sales Manager aleist@flemington.com 908-782-2025

About Flemington Subaru Learn More

Andrew
3/14/2015

"New Subaru Impreza"

This is my second Subaru and, as I was so happy with my first one, I did not hesitate to come back to the dealership when having to look for a new car. Alex gave me a few options and when going over them and taking the time we came to the right decision of model, year, etc. Things flowed very smoothly after that and he kept me apprised and up to date of when the car would be in, etc. It was a smooth and pleasurable transaction and everyone was very helpful as well. Am looking forward to many good and safe years with my new car.

Subbie1
3/14/2015

"The best car buying experience I have ever had! "

This was my first Subaru purchase. I did most of my research online to narrow down what I was looking for. From the start Karin Colantuono did an excellent job answering all of my questions and most importantly listening to my car needs. Alex Leist and Rick Hungerford finished up all of my paperwork for the used Outback I wanted. No pressure to up sell to a higher level or new car. Everything was straight forward and very easy to understand. No gimmicks or tricks at this dealer. I will be back to do more Subaru business here and I will recommend them to anyone.

Dwolen
3/12/2015

"'15 Subaru Forester"

Recently I determined that it was time to battle the exciting yet daunting task of looking for a new car. I did some internet research and narrowed it down to a few models I wanted to look at in person. I looked at several models and decided that due to everything I read, I wanted the Subaru Forester. From the minute I entered Flemington Subaru and met with Dan I felt at ease and comfortable. He took the time to explain everything about the Forester and answer all my questions. When I told him the model and features I wanted, he helped match them without pressuring me into anything I didn't need/want. Overall, it was a pleasure to work with Dan and I am proud to call myself a new owner of a Subaru Forester and part of the Flemington Subaru family.

Dan Keane

mtooker
3/05/2015

"First Subaru Experience was a great one. "

Alex was very accommodating and easy to talk to. I did not feel any pressure to buy. The experience was very relaxed and enjoyable. The price was fair and you can't beat the certified pre-owned warranty. I love my new Legacy. I have felt confident and safe in the recent storms.

misubaru12
3/03/2015

"Pleasant and honest transaction"

This is the second Subaru I buy from this dealer and I can say that it was as pleasant and honest as the first one. They always treat the client with respect and kindness, the price was fair and the transaction went without any bumps. My car had to be ordered and every time I called for information all the details were provided with honesty and always willing to help me as much as they could, Rick Hungerford is been the person dealing in both cases with the sale and I have nothing but good words to say about both experiences. I highly recommend this Dealership for their fairness and great service !

Mari

"First Subaru"

I am very happy with my first Subaru designed to my specifications. Even happier it arrived at the expected time frame. My daughter is excited to drive it once she is able.

Dan Keane

tab8
3/03/2015

"Always a pleasure dealing Flemington Subaru "

This is my second Subaru I have purchased from Rick Hungerford at Flemington Subaru in less than 5 years. Have a sister that also bought her first Subaru from Rick last year after hearing about my great experience with Rick and how much I enjoyed my Outback. Rick and all the folks at Flemington Subaru always make you feel welcome but never pressured or uncomfortable. If your just poking around the lot or the show room, they will ask if you need help or have any questions and not follow you around if you say, "Thanks, just looking". If you do decide to ask questions, they will be answered with that same friendly, courteous, "No Pressure" manner. The service department is topnotch and just as friendly as well. I actually enjoy taking my cars in for service and seeing all the folks there. They are always super friendly and willing to answer all of my question or concerns. I highly recommend this dealership and all the folks that are Flemington Subaru to anyone looking for a new car.

mjl
2/02/2015

"Long time Flemington Subaru customer"

Just bought my fourth Subaru (my third from Flemington Subaru). Ask for Alex Leist. Knowledgeable and to the point. No pressure or sales nonsense. Flemington Subaru on the whole is consistently excellent in both sales and service. Highly recommended.

Chris
2/02/2015

"Easy and cost effective"

Since this is my 6th Subaru I've bought from this dealership over the last 30 years ( and I do keep them till the 300,000 mile ) you could say I'm very satisfied with this dealership and Subaru..

StriderMom
1/31/2015

"Repeat customer"

I've purchased 3 new cars from this dealership so far, and have had all my cars serviced by them for everything. Both the sales and service departments are always very helpful, informative, and customer-centric.

Reviews of Alex Leist