Flemington Subaru

Rick Hungerford

February 25, 2017

"Excellent service"

- new subaru owner

Our experience from introduction to the car, to negotiating the deal , financing and picking up the automobile was absolutely seamless. This was a very positive experience.

February 21, 2017

"To buy a car with no issues..."

- Customer

I spoke to Karin on the phone after an inquiry she was very helpful gave me all the options that they had never pushed to get anything different from what I wanted. I bought this car on the phone with her. At the dealership nobody was pushy everybody was helpful and very straightforward. It was such a pleasure doing business with all will definitely recommend it for no stress, straightforward and honest dealership.

February 20, 2017

"Great experience!"

- LMS

I was initially helped By Karin Colantuono who took me out for a test drive. I fell in love with the Outback that I test drove and ended up leasing a 2017 soon after. Karin was great- super knowledgeable and just a really nice person and then Alex helped me to get a great deal- and helped to expedite to process. I recommend Alex and Karin! They are both so professional and super nice too. Overall this was a great experience and it's a great car! I highly recommend this dealership.

New 2017 Subaru Legacy, $32249