Flemington Subaru

Flemington Subaru
Call
Flemington Subaru Info
About Flemington Subaru

At Flemington Subaru we are honored to be a Subaru Stellar Performer recognizing our commitment to customer satisfaction in Sales, Service and Parts. Our experienced staff is eager to assist you with your Subaru purchase, servicing your vehicle and accessorizing your New or Pre Owned Subaru. Please visit our web site at http://flemingtonsubaru.com for any variety of services we offer and you can always reach us in person or by phone with any questions, comments or needs. If we don't know the answer, we will find it for you. Thank you Alex Leist Internet Sales Manager aleist@flemington.com 908-782-2025

About Flemington Subaru Learn More

"Best of the Best"

Flemington Subaru. Hands down best of the best. Went to 3 other Subaru dealers looking for a 2015 Outback Limited. Left each of those dealerships stressed, frustrated and with elevated blood pressure. Car shopping is the worst process in the world if you ask me due to all the games and shenanigans most dealers play. However, Flemington Subaru did not play those games nor raise my blood pressure. Rick, Tim, and Frank were all honest and upstanding guys. Pricing was phenomenal and overall transaction could not have gone more smoothly. Could not have asked for a better car shopping experience. Thank you, Flemington Subaru!!! We love the new Outback!

"Purchase of new Subaru Forrester"

I had an excellent experience with the service provided by Brian Peters, from the time that we first walked in the dealership to the time I picked up my new car. He went out of his way to provide new plates for the car knowing we were leaving for a road trip. He was polite and very helpful.

"Love my Subaru!"

My husband and I started out by looking at Subaru Forester's online. Then one Sunday we took a ride to Flemington Subaru to take a peek at them in person. There were only a handful on the lot, so not much to peek at. We thought that was very curious, so we took a ride all the way to Doylestown from Flemington to look for Subaru's there. Same thing at that Subaru lot. Not many to peek at and the ones they did have had Sold stickers on them.. So, back to the Subaru website to see what we could find. After a few weeks of peeking online I noticed that the Flemington Subaru had more on hand. So, back to the lot on Labor Day to peek in person, while no one was looking! Many to look at this time and fell in love with the Quartz Blue Pearl color! But, they still didn't have all the bells and whistles we were looking for. So, we looked on line and found exactly what we wanted in Transit to the Flemington Subaru. We requested a quote online and got a prompt reply. Talked with Karin Colantuono first and made an appointment with Alex Leist. We lucked out and only had to wait a few days for the truck to arrive with the shipment of new Subaru's. Now we know why there were hardly any Subaru's on the lot that first visit. They are selling off the truck before or as soon as they arrive! We chose to buy from Flemington Subaru because it is a local business and the people there are very friendly and helpful. Love my new 2015 Forester!

"Excellent service!"

Absolutely excellent customer service and price. Alex, Frank & Tim were a pleasure to work with. My family and I are thrilled with our new Forester. Highly recommended the great guys & gals of Flemington Subaru.

"No Hassle Experience"

Friendly, honest, and straightforward staff. There were no games or pressure and the process was comfortable from beginning to end. I feel very confident in saying I would work with Alex and Frank again in the future.

Frank & Alex

"Love my new Subaru !"

I could not be happier with my new purchase. The dealership was friendly and communicative every step of the way. my outback has all the features I wanted. The ride is so comfortable both from the seating and the suspension. The accessories were more than I expected. Happy customer !

"New Car Purchase"

This is our second Subaru Outback purchase, having traded in our ten year old car, which by all Subaru service accounts, was in excellent condition (211K miles); we did all recommended service plus some. We had a very good experience with our new purchase. Rick made the process effortless. We had only to wait a couple of weeks for our order, and I am very satisfied with the car. It is beautiful, well equipped with the latest technology, and I am sure it will serve us well. Looking forward to having this one for many years too! Flemington Subaru sales and service departments are always professional, responsive and accommodating for all my vehicle needs. Thank you!

"Quick, friendly service"

They had great service, and when I wanted to change the color of my car, they immediately replied and helped me. Overall, it was a great experience working with them.

"new car purchase"

We had a very good experience working with Chris Wood to purchase our new Subaru. He was friendly from the start when he greeted us at the door. There was no waiting and thing we liked best was that all the staff is seated in the showroom. There is no "behind-the-door" gaming that happens at other dealerships. Everyone is straightforward which is great. Chris worked with us to secure a very reasonable price for our new car. In this aspect, we really found Chris to be a great guy because he was happy to help us find a good price and get delivery of our car ASAP. We finalized our car purchase with Frank and bought a warranty. The pricing was a bit high, but Frank was straightforward and we worked with him to find a price that was reasonable for both parties. Overall this is a good dealership and I would go here again for my next car purchase. The quality I liked most from the staff we worked with was the straightforwardness.

"Great service fast response"

Thank you for making our experience smooth & effortless. You didn't have the car we wanted but it only took a few days to get it in the right color....RED! Thanks for everything.

Alex Leist