Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

3099 N. Morton Street,
Franklin, Indiana 46131
Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep has been a Family owned and operated Fivestar Dealership since 1984. At Fletcher Chrysler Products our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for. For years, the auto finance staff at Fletcher Chrysler Products has offered expert advice for those seeking a car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep auto parts. You can reach Fletcher Chrysler Products at www.fletcherchrysler any time, by calling us at 317-738-4170, or by visiting our Indianapolis area Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership at 3099 North Morton, Franklin, IN 46131.

About Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Saturday 8:00 AM - 3:00 AM

happycustomer4592
7/29/2016

"Great Deal, Great Sales Rep"

I was so pleased with my experience at Fletcher. I worked with sales rep James Coffey and he was great. He was very patient and friendly and took the time to help me find the perfect car for what I was looking for and even helped me save a little extra money by getting a really great deal. I highly recommend James Coffey and Fletcher Dodge if you are looking to buy a new or used car and are not fond of dealing with typical pushing salesmen. James was never pushy once and was pretty funny too. It make the whole car buying experience easy and painless.

James Coffey

Ervinsjeep
7/29/2016

"Awesome customer service "

Fantastic deal, amazing! Best dealership I've ever dealt with!! I strong recommend them for all your automotive needs!! Thank your for all they did for my wife and I!!

Buy American
7/23/2016

"Great Salesman, Great Price!"

With the power of the internet most people have made a selection before they come in. They worked hard to get me Financed, Jim Davis showed me every detail on the Patriot. He even went over some points in the owners manual "after" the purchase, they go above and beyond for customer satisfaction.

Courtney Brown
7/21/2016

"The staff was great! "

We purchased our new vehicle through Fletcher about 3 weeks ago. Our experience was great! We worked with Sam Trezzo and he took his time making sure we got exactly what we wanted.

hannahorme
7/17/2016

"Great Experience"

This was my first time buying a car and I had a LOT of questions and debated awhile on how much I was willing to pay. Even though I took upwards of 4 hours to decide, they were very patient with me and continue to be very great people to deal with when I have had any questions. I ended up with a 2016 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk and I love it!

acatz9
7/16/2016

"Great Experience"

This was my first time buying a car from Fletcher Chrysler. I traded in my old Honda Civic for a new civic that I love. Sam Trezzo was my sales rep. He was very professional, friendly, and gave me the deal I needed to fit my budget. Overall, I had a great experience with Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep.

ragtop727
7/15/2016

"Great People to Deal With"

This was our second vehicle we have purchased from Fletcher, like the first, we were treated with great customer service from the time we walked in the door, until we pulled out of the parking lot with our new vehicle. This will not be the last time we buy from Fletcher Chrysler

Tony Jones

Judy
7/08/2016

"Town and Country 2016 "

I purchased a Town and Country van. This is my 4th car purchase with Fletcher and my second with Tom Davis. He made it easy

kterrill
7/06/2016

"New 2016 Jeep Compass"

Our sales associate was very good and helpful. The only thing I would suggest is the detailing process of purchasing a vehicle. The total buying process was 5 hours. The paperwork was processed quickly but I had to wait a little over an hour for the vehicle to be ready when it was a 2016 vehicle. That was very unexpected and I believe it should not have taken that long. Other than that I was very pleased with everything else.

Cindy C.
7/05/2016

"They took care of us"

We bought a 2013 Jeep Compass at Fletcher Chrysler brand new in 2013. We drove it for 3 years with no problems. We then suddenly started having transmission issues. We took our Jeep back to Fletcher and they worked on it for about 3 weeks. They put us in a car from their lot while they were working on our Jeep. Unfortunately they were unable to fix our Jeep. We worked with James Romine, Jeff Armstrong & Mike Lukich to get us out of our Jeep and in a vehicle that we trusted. They gave us a generous amount for our Jeep, and gave us the best deal they could on a new vehicle. Thanks to Fletcher Chrysler for taking care of us & making sure we were happy with our new vehicle purchase!

James Romine