Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

3099 N. Morton Street,
Franklin, Indiana 46131
Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep has been a Family owned and operated Fivestar Dealership since 1984. At Fletcher Chrysler Products our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for. For years, the auto finance staff at Fletcher Chrysler Products has offered expert advice for those seeking a car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep auto parts. You can reach Fletcher Chrysler Products at www.fletcherchrysler any time, by calling us at 317-738-4170, or by visiting our Indianapolis area Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership at 3099 North Morton, Franklin, IN 46131.

About Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Saturday 8:00 AM - 3:00 AM

Lfryback
3/01/2015

"Repeat business"

3 months ago we bought a car from Dick Giles for the first time, a used Dodge Challenger, 2 days ago we bought a new Dodge Journey from Dick. We have a son that will be driving in a few years and we plan on buying his first car from Dick and Fletcher Chrysler, as well as having all our autos serviced at Fletcher, they know how to treat people and they've earned our business.

dongra
2/27/2015

"Great dealership!"

Steve Felton helped us with purchasing our town and country van and he was very helpful and great to work with! Love the van! Thanks Steve!

Karmamama
2/18/2015

"Got the car I wanted"

I found just the car I wanted at Fletcher. Our sales rep was friendly, but not real helpful. Our finance guy was very good. He worked hard to get us into the deal that was right for me. There were some lights on the dash and they were reset. We were told the oil was changed and the info just wasn't put in the computer. The second morning I had the car I went to start it in 10 degree weather in the snow and the battery was completely dead. I got it jumped and drove straight to the Lockhart dealership where they put a charge on it and checked my oil. The oil was on zero and a new battery had to be installed. How hard would it have been to check with the service department before I took the car from Fletcher to see if the oil had truly been changed? And the new battery was still under warranty.

Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep responded to this review

February 18, 2015

I am sorry to hear that your experience was less than Outstanding. Please Call Brad J at 317-738-4170

MPJ
2/03/2015

"Awesome !!"

I have purchased a lot of new vehicles in my lifetime, but this was the absolute best new vehicle purchase experience that I have ever had by far...A very special thanks to Jim Davis & Dave Carmony. I did shop around, so a great "win-win" for all with the "in & out" option with sales tax transfer credits...no other dealer wanted anything to do with that, so kudos to Fletcher Chrysler Dodge for that continued sales service and extra kudos to Jim Davis for caring about me and his dedication to customer satisfaction. I felt pretty special with the sales dept team and I expect the same from the service dept team. Best regards & thank you !

Allyse718
2/02/2015

"Great dealership!"

Thank you so much, we love our "new to us" van! We will definitely recommend Fletcher in the future. Can't say enough good things about the customer service.

Don't be mad
2/02/2015

"You got to get your own..."

Doug Robinson left my husband a message about good deals on Dodge Darts last Saturday. Once there we met Doug who was very informative, helpful and ended up getting this Ford girl into that car. I was impressed with the ease and less aggressive salesmanship Doug displayed, I was able to ask questions quite freely. Thanks for getting us a great deal on such a wonderful car!

airn81
1/26/2015

"Quick, Friendly and Fair!"

I came in on Saturday morning after seeing a new Jeep Wrangler I was interested in online. We got there at 10am and were leaving in a Brand new Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited by noon. I worked at a dealership for years and know its not always quick and easy. I feel I received a fair price on my trade in as well as the purchase price of the new vehicle. They also found me a great rate for financing. I worked with Sarah Oudin, Dave Carmony and Tommy Thompson and they were all key in making it a great experience. Ill be bringing my Jeep back here for service even though its way out of my way.

2011ramowner
1/22/2015

"Quick and easy!"

This was the best car buying experience I have had. We were in and out within an hour. There was no pressure to buy. We went in with a price in mind and they did their best to come closer to our mark. And at the end of it all both sides were happy. We are very happy with the whole experience.

littrelldr
1/17/2015

"Chrysler 200 "

Sarah was a pleasure to do business with very professional. Buying process was very easy and smooth. Will definitely recommend fletchers to friends and family.

Sarah oudin

Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep responded to this review

January 21, 2015

Thank you, for taking the time to let us know about your experience. Please let us know if you have any questions regarding your new 200. Congratulations and Enjoy! Brad Joiner

nick
12/31/2014

"My saleswoman Sarah Oudin was the best!!"

I went in to fletchers to look at a 2014 dodge dart gt and they had sold the one I was looking for. So after driving a 2015 I was sold and they gave me a more than fair amount for my trade and worked very hard to track down and get me the exact car I wanted. Awesome sales team and very hospitable. They are there for YOU and are willing to go above the normal to make your car buying experience a nonstressful experience that you can enjoy and they do not pressure you for the sale. You buy because YOU want to. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family.

Sarah Oudin