Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

3099 N. Morton Street,
Franklin, Indiana 46131
Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep has been a Family owned and operated Fivestar Dealership since 1984. At Fletcher Chrysler Products our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for. For years, the auto finance staff at Fletcher Chrysler Products has offered expert advice for those seeking a car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep auto parts. You can reach Fletcher Chrysler Products at www.fletcherchrysler any time, by calling us at 317-738-4170, or by visiting our Indianapolis area Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership at 3099 North Morton, Franklin, IN 46131.

About Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Saturday 8:00 AM - 3:00 AM

MDP
4/24/2015

"Nice people."

Great buying experience. No pressure from salesman. No predetermined route to test drive my vehicle. Also had a great selection of vehicles to choose from.

P&B2015
4/17/2015

"Super Experience!!"

Thanks to everyone who did an outstanding job during our new van purchase. A special thanks to Sarah Oudin for taking good care of us. The group at Fletcher works extremely well as a team and worked with us on getting the best deal!! There was no pressure on a purchase. And after we did purchase a new vehicle, the process was very smooth. Great sales lady, Sarah!!

A Special Thanks to Dave for his outstanding negotiation techniques and Doug for his processing of the finance piece.

Melanee
4/16/2015

"Unbelievable customer service!"

At Fletcher your treated like family! Dick Giles was honest and worked hard to get the deal we could afford! We loved our experience at Fletcher and will definitely go back!

SCH0217
4/09/2015

"WOW!!"

What a wonderful experience at Fletcher!! Big Thank you to Dick Giles!! He was so personable and willing to go above and beyond for us during our visit. Amazing customer service!! We left happy and will be customers for life. Thank you!!

Joedonrooney@yahoo.com
4/05/2015

"Putting the customer first"

Team did a great job making sure I had everything I needed during a big decision. The dealership offered several amenities such as unique (and free) snacks. Sarah was a delight to work with!

Happy New Town and Country Owner
4/01/2015

"Town and Country"

We just purchased a 2014 Town and Country and could not be happier with it. Their staff listened carefully to what we were looking for and delivered it. It was a great pleasure doing business with them. I fully anticipate doing business with Fletcher again.

Keith Fox, Stephanie Fletcher-Joiner

Mike
3/28/2015

"Excellent dealership!"

I walked in this dealership shortly before closing time and was approached by Sarah while I was looking at a new Grand Cherokee. I explained I was looking for a specific color and specific options. She located what I was looking for in a matter of minutes and we agreed on price without any song and dance. They had the vehicle in stock within 2 days. This has been the easiest transaction I have ever had. I will be back.

Patrick
3/19/2015

"Great Experience "

I bought a 2010 Ram 2500 from Dick Giles and a few days later i noticed the windshield was cracked. I called Dick and told him about it and they sent someone to my work to put in a new windshield that same week free of charge. Dick is a great guy and sticks by his customers. I will go to him when my wife needs a car, and would recommend him to anyone.

amwoodrum
3/05/2015

"Awesome!!"

Sarah was a great! She is straight forward. i will say that if you credits is not up to far Sarah will work with you so you can go home with a vehicle. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle then Fletcher Chrysler Dodge is the place to go and ask for Sarah. They also work with BlueSky Auto Finance. You will not be disappointed.

Lfryback
3/01/2015

"Repeat business"

3 months ago we bought a car from Dick Giles for the first time, a used Dodge Challenger, 2 days ago we bought a new Dodge Journey from Dick. We have a son that will be driving in a few years and we plan on buying his first car from Dick and Fletcher Chrysler, as well as having all our autos serviced at Fletcher, they know how to treat people and they've earned our business.

Reviews of James Armstrong