Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

3099 N. Morton Street,
Franklin, Indiana 46131
Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep has been a Family owned and operated Fivestar Dealership since 1984. At Fletcher Chrysler Products our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for. For years, the auto finance staff at Fletcher Chrysler Products has offered expert advice for those seeking a car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep auto parts. You can reach Fletcher Chrysler Products at www.fletcherchrysler any time, by calling us at 317-738-4170, or by visiting our Indianapolis area Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership at 3099 North Morton, Franklin, IN 46131.

About Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Saturday 8:00 AM - 3:00 AM

Mike
3/28/2015

"Excellent dealership!"

I walked in this dealership shortly before closing time and was approached by Sarah while I was looking at a new Grand Cherokee. I explained I was looking for a specific color and specific options. She located what I was looking for in a matter of minutes and we agreed on price without any song and dance. They had the vehicle in stock within 2 days. This has been the easiest transaction I have ever had. I will be back.

Patrick
3/19/2015

"Great Experience "

I bought a 2010 Ram 2500 from Dick Giles and a few days later i noticed the windshield was cracked. I called Dick and told him about it and they sent someone to my work to put in a new windshield that same week free of charge. Dick is a great guy and sticks by his customers. I will go to him when my wife needs a car, and would recommend him to anyone.

amwoodrum
3/05/2015

"Awesome!!"

Sarah was a great! She is straight forward. i will say that if you credits is not up to far Sarah will work with you so you can go home with a vehicle. If you are looking for a new or used vehicle then Fletcher Chrysler Dodge is the place to go and ask for Sarah. They also work with BlueSky Auto Finance. You will not be disappointed.

Lfryback
3/01/2015

"Repeat business"

3 months ago we bought a car from Dick Giles for the first time, a used Dodge Challenger, 2 days ago we bought a new Dodge Journey from Dick. We have a son that will be driving in a few years and we plan on buying his first car from Dick and Fletcher Chrysler, as well as having all our autos serviced at Fletcher, they know how to treat people and they've earned our business.

dongra
2/27/2015

"Great dealership!"

Steve Felton helped us with purchasing our town and country van and he was very helpful and great to work with! Love the van! Thanks Steve!

Karmamama
2/18/2015

"Got the car I wanted"

I found just the car I wanted at Fletcher. Our sales rep was friendly, but not real helpful. Our finance guy was very good. He worked hard to get us into the deal that was right for me. There were some lights on the dash and they were reset. We were told the oil was changed and the info just wasn't put in the computer. The second morning I had the car I went to start it in 10 degree weather in the snow and the battery was completely dead. I got it jumped and drove straight to the Lockhart dealership where they put a charge on it and checked my oil. The oil was on zero and a new battery had to be installed. How hard would it have been to check with the service department before I took the car from Fletcher to see if the oil had truly been changed? And the new battery was still under warranty.

Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep responded to this review

February 18, 2015

I am sorry to hear that your experience was less than Outstanding. Please Call Brad J at 317-738-4170

MPJ
2/03/2015

"Awesome !!"

I have purchased a lot of new vehicles in my lifetime, but this was the absolute best new vehicle purchase experience that I have ever had by far...A very special thanks to Jim Davis & Dave Carmony. I did shop around, so a great "win-win" for all with the "in & out" option with sales tax transfer credits...no other dealer wanted anything to do with that, so kudos to Fletcher Chrysler Dodge for that continued sales service and extra kudos to Jim Davis for caring about me and his dedication to customer satisfaction. I felt pretty special with the sales dept team and I expect the same from the service dept team. Best regards & thank you !

Allyse718
2/02/2015

"Great dealership!"

Thank you so much, we love our "new to us" van! We will definitely recommend Fletcher in the future. Can't say enough good things about the customer service.

Don't be mad
2/02/2015

"You got to get your own..."

Doug Robinson left my husband a message about good deals on Dodge Darts last Saturday. Once there we met Doug who was very informative, helpful and ended up getting this Ford girl into that car. I was impressed with the ease and less aggressive salesmanship Doug displayed, I was able to ask questions quite freely. Thanks for getting us a great deal on such a wonderful car!

airn81
1/26/2015

"Quick, Friendly and Fair!"

I came in on Saturday morning after seeing a new Jeep Wrangler I was interested in online. We got there at 10am and were leaving in a Brand new Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited by noon. I worked at a dealership for years and know its not always quick and easy. I feel I received a fair price on my trade in as well as the purchase price of the new vehicle. They also found me a great rate for financing. I worked with Sarah Oudin, Dave Carmony and Tommy Thompson and they were all key in making it a great experience. Ill be bringing my Jeep back here for service even though its way out of my way.

Reviews of James Armstrong