Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep has been a Family owned and operated Fivestar Dealership since 1984. At Fletcher Chrysler Products our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for. For years, the auto finance staff at Fletcher Chrysler Products has offered expert advice for those seeking a car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep auto parts. You can reach Fletcher Chrysler Products at www.fletcherchrysler any time, by calling us at 317-738-4170, or by visiting our Indianapolis area Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership at 3099 North Morton, Franklin, IN 46131.

About Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

"just bought a used Chrysler 200 an they used there in-house "

I tried talking to them and if this is family oriented then you must not care to much about our family. Worst experience ever. All day in pain and have to know at the time of signing the payment and amount of the vehicle and let me tell you they didn't even bother going through my finance place i called them today and found out no call was even made to them for a cheaper payment and interest rate. I get the run around an we told them our payment range and everything and to find out we were lied to and I call Tom the manager and nothing got done. This is not over. I'm not going to be taken advantage of especially the way everything happened. I tried and if I were you i would stay away from this place as well. An they have a lot of complaints on different sites just Google them. I'm sure half of these people are family and friends making these comments.

"Best Car buying Expeience of My Life."

My wife, Natalee and I, had been "van shopping" for 6 months when I received confirmation from Fletcher that our credit was approved. Moving forward, my wife was very adamant about finding a white 2014 Chrysler minivan with tan interior. Brad joiner was very helpful and kept close communication with me until that specific minivan came into their inventory. He also worked with me so that the price would be very close to my approval amount, so that we paid very little to drive our new car off the lot. As of yesterday, we are the proud owners of a 2014 white Chrysler minivan with none other than tan interior! Beyond my satisfaction with Fletcher's friendliness and great customer service, we were in and out in 15 minutes. I've never had the process run so smoothly. Thanks Brad Joiner and James Armstrong!

"Owner"

This makes the second Ram that I have bought from Fletcher's I bought the first one in 06 and the second one in 14 Steve Felton sold me both what a great experience Thanks Steve

"We'll be back"

We have bought 2 vehicles from Dick Giles, and we will be back when we are ready to buy another. Fair pricing and great service.

"good vibes"

went in not knowing if I could even trade in our jeep and still get a good price. everyone was friendly, helpful, and the experience rolled along smoothly.

scott my online chat person

"Good Experience"

Fletcher Jeep Dodge did an excellent job to meet my needs in purchasing a new vehicle. Whatever I asked for they provided it. They provided Carfax reports on both my new vehicle and my previously owned vehicle. Chris was a great salesman who explained everything about the vehicle and he explained all the ins and outs of the financing to the tee. They provided me a rental car from the dealership while my car was being detailed. They prepped my car and made it so that all I had to do was get in the car and leave without any hassles. Great experience!

"A few bad things..."

The overall experience was pretty good. The price of the car was great, otherwise I wouldn't have driven from St. Louis to buy it. The car itself was very nice too. The people were friendly, but the internet sales manager, Brad Joiner, would stop contacting me as soon as I was ready to buy it. That happened twice, so I had him lower the price of the car each time because I was upset. Then once I got there, the dealership manager, Dick Giles, didn't even fill up the gas tank in the new car. I paid $25,000 and he let me take it on empty. Classy move, Dick. Then it took him over 3 weeks to get me the title paperwork, and I only had 30 days to license the car which I needed that paperwork for. So because of these reasons, I won't buy from Fletcher again .

"Good Time"

I am 43 and this is my first new vehicle. I didn't think I would ever buy new but I was shown options, treated with respect and not pressured to do anything. This made my first purchase experience a positive and I will definitely go back to Fletcher Chrysler when I am in need of another vehicle. Thank you.

"Jim Davis and the team were amazing!"

I will certainly be referring this dealership and Jim specifically to my 3 friends all looking to purchase a new Jeep. Great customer service and an overall wonderful experience!

"We found Jordan to be very helpful and reliable."

Jordan did an excellent job. A fine and considerate young man. He answered all our questions and went over all the features of the car.

Reviews of Brad Joiner