Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

3099 N. Morton Street,
Franklin, Indiana 46131
Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep has been a Family owned and operated Fivestar Dealership since 1984. At Fletcher Chrysler Products our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for. For years, the auto finance staff at Fletcher Chrysler Products has offered expert advice for those seeking a car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep auto parts. You can reach Fletcher Chrysler Products at www.fletcherchrysler any time, by calling us at 317-738-4170, or by visiting our Indianapolis area Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership at 3099 North Morton, Franklin, IN 46131.

About Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Saturday 8:00 AM - 3:00 AM

ryan1234
8/18/2016

"great car buying experience"

Second time back this year buying a vehicle! First purchased was a used truck, and the second was a new jeep patriot. I highly recommended Fletcher!!

lbrown
8/14/2016

"Outstanding Experience "

When we first walked in to Fletcher Chrysler, we were met by Larry Schwab. He was very friendly and helpful. Throughout our experience, Larry was patient, understanding, and worked extremely hard to get us what we were looking for. We had never been to Fletcher before, and because of the service we received, we will definitely be back. Thank you to Larry and everyone else who helped us get in to our new Jeep. We love it!!

Larry Schwab

Roberbl1
8/10/2016

"Horrible service department"

In late July I called the service department at Fletcher. I explained to them that the nozzles that spray my washer fluid onto the windshield was broken off. I told the service advisor that these are made of plastic and both are snapped off. I asked about setting up an appoint to get it fixed. The service advisor told me that " I'm booked for the next two weeks." The first appointment available is August 9th at 8:30am. I set the appointment. When setting the appointment I also gave the advisor my VIN. I arrived at the dealership at the scheduled time. Around 2:15pm I returned to the dealership to get my car. I was told that " we had to order the part from Chicago and it will be here tomorrow." After stewing for a few minutes, I spoke to the service manager. I explained my frustration to him. I asked why the part wasn't ordered two weeks prior when I set the appointment. I got a blank stare with the explanation that " that service advisor no longer works here." I will say that the service manager was much nicer than I would have been in the situation. However, I would not recommend this service department to anyone. My first clue should have been when it took two weeks to get in. Going forward, I plan to take my business elsewhere as it seems that Fletcher has no respect for my time.

Unknown

ehowland627
8/07/2016

"Fair price/Great Customer Serivce"

Just purchased our second vehicle from Fletcher recently. First vehicle was a used truck, second was a new grand cherokee. We have recommended Fletcher in the past and will continue to do so.

James Romine

jane/holly
8/04/2016

"Used vehicle purchase"

First time at Fletcher, but will be back. No hassle negotiation! Impressed by the "low pressure" from both the sales rep (Larry) and used car manager. Surprisingly pleasant experience.

Larry Schwab, and the used car sales manager (I believe his name was Brian)

Chad harvel
8/03/2016

"New vehicle purchase"

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle through Fletcher. The sales team went above and beyond to find the truck I wanted and get my payment where I needed to be. I would recommend Fletcher to anybody to purchase their next vehicle, and my future business will be with them for now on.

James romine

happycustomer4592
7/29/2016

"Great Deal, Great Sales Rep"

I was so pleased with my experience at Fletcher. I worked with sales rep James Coffey and he was great. He was very patient and friendly and took the time to help me find the perfect car for what I was looking for and even helped me save a little extra money by getting a really great deal. I highly recommend James Coffey and Fletcher Dodge if you are looking to buy a new or used car and are not fond of dealing with typical pushing salesmen. James was never pushy once and was pretty funny too. It make the whole car buying experience easy and painless.

James Coffey

Ervinsjeep
7/29/2016

"Awesome customer service "

Fantastic deal, amazing! Best dealership I've ever dealt with!! I strong recommend them for all your automotive needs!! Thank your for all they did for my wife and I!!

Buy American
7/23/2016

"Great Salesman, Great Price!"

With the power of the internet most people have made a selection before they come in. They worked hard to get me Financed, Jim Davis showed me every detail on the Patriot. He even went over some points in the owners manual "after" the purchase, they go above and beyond for customer satisfaction.

Courtney Brown
7/21/2016

"The staff was great! "

We purchased our new vehicle through Fletcher about 3 weeks ago. Our experience was great! We worked with Sam Trezzo and he took his time making sure we got exactly what we wanted.

Sam Trezzo