Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

3099 N. Morton Street,
Franklin, Indiana 46131
Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep has been a Family owned and operated Fivestar Dealership since 1984. At Fletcher Chrysler Products our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for. For years, the auto finance staff at Fletcher Chrysler Products has offered expert advice for those seeking a car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep auto parts. You can reach Fletcher Chrysler Products at www.fletcherchrysler any time, by calling us at 317-738-4170, or by visiting our Indianapolis area Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership at 3099 North Morton, Franklin, IN 46131.

About Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Saturday 8:00 AM - 3:00 AM

staabgr
2/04/2016

"The salesperson took the time to listen to my needs."

Dick took the time to listen to my needs and found the vehicle I could afford. He was transparent with car features and pricing. I would recommend this dealership, more particularly, Dick to my friends and family the next time they are looking for a new car.

fletcherjeep
2/01/2016

"New Vehicle Experience "

Very friendly staff, good selection of vehicles to choose from and informative salesperson. We received a good price on our trade-in vehicle and was satisfied with the transactions.

JKR
1/29/2016

"Simple repair completed quickly"

Had a bad turn signal switch on my Jeep. They ordered the part, told me to come in today and they replaced the switch and sent me on my way in about 1 hour. Thanks!

Matt (Service Writer)

rb8234
1/29/2016

"Great experience"

I just wanted to say thank you again,this was the best non pressure experience one could ever go thru buying a car. From my salesman Justin to the staff that helped thru the whole process. They with above and beyond to make this deal happen and get my approved with a rate and price that I was able to afford. Thanks To the team at Fletcher's dealership.

mel123
1/27/2016

"great experience"

Doug Robinson has now sold me three vehicles since 2012 I have been a customer since the 1990's starting at the used store at Edinburgh with Lewis and I have been coming back ever since I believe this is my 7th new or used vehicle since the late 1990's Fletcher is the only dealership that I will go to, they have always bent over backwards for my wife and I from the service with John to the parts department to up front in sales with JJ and now I have been with Doug since 2012. Keep up the great customer service Fletcher in a couple years or so I will be back in again. Thank You Melvin R. Owens

ShaWheel
1/26/2016

"Friendly and open experience"

I am so thankful that I chose Fletcher's in Franklin to much a purchase on a vehicle. I was referred to the Fletcher dealership through satisfied customers and I too am a satisfied customer. They all treated me like family and were patient and thoughtful to what the experience meant for me. It was a blessing to work with them. And I love my new car!!! God Bless all of you at Fletcher's!

Chris and J.R. Fletcher

jaallen
1/21/2016

"No hassle great customer service"

After driving a couple vehicles and with Ian Cress finding a great medium Ian brought up the exact truck we talked about got me where I wanted to be on a lease and out the door quickly.. With that said it was nice to have a sales person listen to what you want and not what they think you should be in, or try to convince you that you can afford something more whether you can or not! Thank you Ian and Fletcher we will be returning customers! As for Ram products well i have twice the truck at 3/4 of the price of others!

Ian Cress

Kristih1173
1/14/2016

"Excellent customer service given by Doug Robinson"

Doug went above and beyond to find us a vehicle within our stated budget! He was professional and friendly during our entire experience and we enjoyed our experience with Fletcher's because of his customer service!

happyjeepowner
1/07/2016

"Excellent Service"

I went in looking for what I thought I wanted, but after driving that vehicle I realized it was not the right fit for me. My salesman, Jake Watkins, recommended I drive another model, a Jeep Cherokee Latitude. After finishing the test drive, I knew that was the vehicle for me. The buying process was quick and smooth. The employees working with me stayed an hour after the dealership closed to close the deal and make sure everything was completed. I appreciate the excellent service they provided to me.

stillaramowner
1/05/2016

"Easy to deal with"

From the very first contact with Anna Roberts, to our Sales Consultant Jim Davis, it was a breath of fresh air. There was no pressure sales tactics and everyone was extremely courteous. After a very short negotiation on my trade, we had a deal. Will definitely consider and recommend Fletcher in the future.

Anna Roberts