Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep has been a Family owned and operated Fivestar Dealership since 1984. At Fletcher Chrysler Products our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for. For years, the auto finance staff at Fletcher Chrysler Products has offered expert advice for those seeking a car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep auto parts. You can reach Fletcher Chrysler Products at www.fletcherchrysler any time, by calling us at 317-738-4170, or by visiting our Indianapolis area Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership at 3099 North Morton, Franklin, IN 46131.

About Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

ChallengerJM
12/19/2014

"They gave me a great deal"

This has been one of the best auto purchasing experiences I have ever had. The only knock I had was that the website said my car had a brand-name sound system and "U-connect" but when I got there, it had neither. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in buying a used car.

Chris Traylor

julie
12/17/2014

"Great Experience"

Doug did an expert job, he listened to what I wanted and presented me with options. I enjoyed his open and honest answers to my questions. He also made this the easiest experience I've had in buying a car.

nmorden
12/16/2014

""EXCELLENT""

This is the fourth vehicle that we have purchased from Fletcher in the last 7 months. James Armstrong has been nothing but the best, completely honest about everything. That's what keeps me coming back to Fletcher ( the honesty). I will never buy another vehicle from any other dealership.

Mark Kehoe
12/01/2014

"NEW 2014 RAM Laramie - another Great and painless purchase"

This is the third truck I have purchased from Fletcher, I began with the internet inquiry and quickly heard back from Brad Joiner. Brad and Jim Davis were very attentive to my "monthly payment" needs. I was looking for a 2015 RAM Brad and the team were able to work an extremely favorable deal for a NEW 2014 Laramie, with all the bells and whistles. The process took less than 4 hours over two days not including 5 emails to clarify my needs. The team at Fletcher was very respectful of my time and needs (we tow a race trailer), their team did not do any of the bait and switch tactics so common when purchasing a vehicle. Only point of interaction that was dry was the fiancé part but these group always seem to be dry, extremely business like, not much for communicating, hence the remark of 4 for the experience. I would HIGHLY recommend talking to Fletcher for any vehicle you maybe looking to purchase. They sales team at Fletcher want to earn your business and show allot of respect for your needs and time.

bozolooper
11/30/2014

"Jeep Cherokee - Traihawk buy it now!"

i did ample research re: pricing & trade values: Fletcher/Sarah O. sales rep. met my requests without any haggling. Th Jeep Trailhawk we bought in just perfect! So glad I didn't go AUDI or Range Rover! :: WAY TOO Pricy for the same or less attributes.

Sarah Oudin

m.steiner
11/10/2014

"excellent dealership"

had bein looking for 2015 challenger srt for three months few dealers had in stock contacted several dealers and received the best service and car quality from Fletchers. Had a very good experience with dealership and Dave was excellent to work with. will be back

jonespen38ny
10/06/2014

"just bought a used Chrysler 200 an they used there in-house "

I tried talking to them and if this is family oriented then you must not care to much about our family. Worst experience ever. All day in pain and have to know at the time of signing the payment and amount of the vehicle and let me tell you they didn't even bother going through my finance place i called them today and found out no call was even made to them for a cheaper payment and interest rate. I get the run around an we told them our payment range and everything and to find out we were lied to and I call Tom the manager and nothing got done. This is not over. I'm not going to be taken advantage of especially the way everything happened. I tried and if I were you i would stay away from this place as well. An they have a lot of complaints on different sites just Google them. I'm sure half of these people are family and friends making these comments.

John&NataleeGreer
9/30/2014

"Best Car buying Expeience of My Life."

My wife, Natalee and I, had been "van shopping" for 6 months when I received confirmation from Fletcher that our credit was approved. Moving forward, my wife was very adamant about finding a white 2014 Chrysler minivan with tan interior. Brad joiner was very helpful and kept close communication with me until that specific minivan came into their inventory. He also worked with me so that the price would be very close to my approval amount, so that we paid very little to drive our new car off the lot. As of yesterday, we are the proud owners of a 2014 white Chrysler minivan with none other than tan interior! Beyond my satisfaction with Fletcher's friendliness and great customer service, we were in and out in 15 minutes. I've never had the process run so smoothly. Thanks Brad Joiner and James Armstrong!

Chuckramey
9/04/2014

"Owner"

This makes the second Ram that I have bought from Fletcher's I bought the first one in 06 and the second one in 14 Steve Felton sold me both what a great experience Thanks Steve

skpindy
9/04/2014

"We'll be back"

We have bought 2 vehicles from Dick Giles, and we will be back when we are ready to buy another. Fair pricing and great service.

Reviews of James Armstrong