Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

3099 N. Morton Street,
Franklin, Indiana 46131
Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep has been a Family owned and operated Fivestar Dealership since 1984. At Fletcher Chrysler Products our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for. For years, the auto finance staff at Fletcher Chrysler Products has offered expert advice for those seeking a car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep auto parts. You can reach Fletcher Chrysler Products at www.fletcherchrysler any time, by calling us at 317-738-4170, or by visiting our Indianapolis area Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership at 3099 North Morton, Franklin, IN 46131.

About Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Friday 7:30 AM - 5:30 AM

Saturday 8:00 AM - 3:00 AM

Jimbo0789
8/19/2015

"10 years later, we are back at fletcher!!!"

It was a nice experience, the service department does what they say they are going to do.....with no hidden costs. Sales team was very laid back and not overbearing which is nice for a change.

Lucas Cowboys
8/19/2015

""Great Dealership, Great Experience""

I had been to several dealerships to check out small SUV style vehicles. William Alfke went over and above to show us several options as he ran back and forth from the used car side to the new car side. We told him what we were looking for and where we wanted to be and he did his very best to give us the best option for us. He was very thorough and patient with our many questions. One of the things that I appreciated the most is his honesty and authenticity as a person. I really never felt that I was dealing with a salesman, though he is a salesman. I felt that William had a true love for automobiles in general and that made him a pleasure to work with!

William Alfke

Shaker man 01
8/19/2015

"Great dealership, Great people "

Sales personal were very helpful. The we're not pushy . Should have come here long ago. Great atmosphere, like one big happy family. A-1. Will use Fletcher for all my vehicle needs.

ldymoose66
8/08/2015

"Awesome Dealership"

I had a Great Experience with Fletcher. Sarah and James took the time to explain everything to me. I had to bring the jeep in for service and was treated very well.

AiWolf
7/17/2015

"Work with me."

They worked hard for me to get the car I wanted at a price I can afford. They where ready to help and found me the right car for me.

Sheila1234
7/12/2015

""Second to none""

Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep is second to none. I have always been a Honda or Toyota owner but I will never go anywhere else but Fletcher's. The moment I entered the dealership I was greeted with friendly faces and warm smiles, at no time was I felt pressured or uncomfortable. My browsing quickly turned to shopping and then to purchasing with Kali Joiner and James Armstrong's excellent customer service. Their motto of "Where EVERYONE gets a GREAT deal" is not just empty words. I received a "GREAT" trade in and a "GREAT" deal on purchasing my 2011 Jeep Compass. The customer service didn't stop when I signed the papers, Kali helped me remove the items from my old car and put them in my new, as well as she and another employee were able to get all sport decals off my old car and put back on. Last but certainly not least Kali also helped this non computer savvy lady set up her Sirius. I love the old school customer service where everyone matters your not just another face walking into your store. I am extremely happy with my purchase and I will recommend them to everyone. Employees dealt with: Kali Joiner and James Armstrong

Kali Joiner

sweetboydj16
7/12/2015

"Helpful"

They were very helpful in helping me purchase my dream car that I have wanted for a very long time. A great big thank you to Chris and James.

Chris

chef1578
6/22/2015

"Quick and Easy"

Great Durango, great service, great professionalism. Fair price was given to me on my trade in, easy transaction. I drive past 3 Jeep/Dodge dealerships to get to Fletcher and will continue to do so.

Doug Henry

Lmcarr70
6/20/2015

"Pleasant and helpful "

Doug made my buying experience very pleasant. He was friendly and curtious. Dave was very helpful in making sure that the numbers would work for me to get me into the jeep I wanted. Signing the papers with the finance department was also an easy process. This is the second new vehicle I have purchased there in the past 9 years and both experiences were great.

Booocollier1022
6/17/2015

"Exceptional!"

A great family owned, personalized business. They go out of their way to see your needs are met. All staff are helpful, friendly and welcoming. Dick Giles and I emailed back and forth about what I was interested in, looking for and needed. I told him what time I was coming, from an hour away. He had things ready and waiting for me when I got there. Because of me and my drive (and indecision!), the dealership was open longer than intended and people stayed later than they should have. Not one person seemed irritated. Everyone was friendly and accomodating, especially to my 8 year old. Thank you for that!!

Reviews of Dick Giles