Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep
Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep Info
About Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep has been a Family owned and operated Fivestar Dealership since 1984. At Fletcher Chrysler Products our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for. For years, the auto finance staff at Fletcher Chrysler Products has offered expert advice for those seeking a car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable technicians, and a fully-stocked inventory of Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep auto parts. You can reach Fletcher Chrysler Products at www.fletcherchrysler any time, by calling us at 317-738-4170, or by visiting our Indianapolis area Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership at 3099 North Morton, Franklin, IN 46131.

About Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep

"Owner"

This makes the second Ram that I have bought from Fletcher's I bought the first one in 06 and the second one in 14 Steve Felton sold me both what a great experience Thanks Steve

"We'll be back"

We have bought 2 vehicles from Dick Giles, and we will be back when we are ready to buy another. Fair pricing and great service.

"good vibes"

went in not knowing if I could even trade in our jeep and still get a good price. everyone was friendly, helpful, and the experience rolled along smoothly.

scott my online chat person

"Good Experience"

Fletcher Jeep Dodge did an excellent job to meet my needs in purchasing a new vehicle. Whatever I asked for they provided it. They provided Carfax reports on both my new vehicle and my previously owned vehicle. Chris was a great salesman who explained everything about the vehicle and he explained all the ins and outs of the financing to the tee. They provided me a rental car from the dealership while my car was being detailed. They prepped my car and made it so that all I had to do was get in the car and leave without any hassles. Great experience!

"A few bad things..."

The overall experience was pretty good. The price of the car was great, otherwise I wouldn't have driven from St. Louis to buy it. The car itself was very nice too. The people were friendly, but the internet sales manager, Brad Joiner, would stop contacting me as soon as I was ready to buy it. That happened twice, so I had him lower the price of the car each time because I was upset. Then once I got there, the dealership manager, Dick Giles, didn't even fill up the gas tank in the new car. I paid $25,000 and he let me take it on empty. Classy move, Dick. Then it took him over 3 weeks to get me the title paperwork, and I only had 30 days to license the car which I needed that paperwork for. So because of these reasons, I won't buy from Fletcher again .

"Good Time"

I am 43 and this is my first new vehicle. I didn't think I would ever buy new but I was shown options, treated with respect and not pressured to do anything. This made my first purchase experience a positive and I will definitely go back to Fletcher Chrysler when I am in need of another vehicle. Thank you.

"Jim Davis and the team were amazing!"

I will certainly be referring this dealership and Jim specifically to my 3 friends all looking to purchase a new Jeep. Great customer service and an overall wonderful experience!

"We found Jordan to be very helpful and reliable."

Jordan did an excellent job. A fine and considerate young man. He answered all our questions and went over all the features of the car.

"Great Experience"

I really liked how Dick Giles, and the enitre team at Fletcher Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Franklin, Indiana, had taken care of me. I went into this dealership a month ago with credit issues and a car that was falling apart. This dealership did not stop looking for me and trying to help me to get out of my older car into a newer nicer vehicle. One that I can depend on. I love my car that I bought and actually has always been my dream car since I was a little girl. Now they have made my dream become a reality. I can not say enough about Dick Giles and the staff that worked so hard and never gave up on getting me into a more dependable and reliable vehicle. Thank you so much for everything you have done for me and placing me and my dream car together.

"Very friendly dealership. Went out of there way to make..."

Very friendly dealership. Went out of there way to make the deal. Car was reasonably priced. Dick Giles worked in my favor just as much as he was working for the dealership. Deal was fast and out the door.

James Armstrong