Fletcher Jones Audi

Audi Brand Specialist

March 02, 2017

"Dana is great!"

- newtoaudi

Dana was very nice and the car was competitively priced. The dealership had to be pushed a little to properly car clean up for delivery but it turned out alright. I would buy from them again! Make sure to call up Dana, she made the experience worth the multiple visits.

Dana

March 01, 2017

"Worst experience ever"

- babace

I never leave bad reviews for any businesses whatsoever. However, I just want everyone to know this dealership engages in actions that are predatory and simply felonies if you ask me. I traded in an Audi A5 with 10k miles that was not even 2 years old for a brand new A7. KBB and other sites valued my A5 at 32k. I was told that they are giving me a good price and close to the car value. Long story short, they ended up valueing my old car at 20k and adding the difference to the new loan (balloon loan that was never explain to me) . It is however my mistake since I didn't read every line carefully, but I trusted the sales person since I've been buying and leasing cars from them for years. I understand dealerships want to make money, but this is just illegal. BTW, they sold my A5 for 32k couple of months later. I found the sale online through the VIN number. I'm contacting the Bureau of Consumer Protection and reporting it.

FJ Management

November 01, 2016

"Fast, efficient..."

- pwhwm-387

This was just a recall service so not much to report. Everything went smoothly. Enjoyed the loaner. Thank you and have a good day. Lee

Tim Mettille