Fletcher Jones Audi

1111 N. Clark St.,
Chicago, Illinois 60610
Fletcher Jones Audi Info
About Fletcher Jones Audi

At Fletcher Jones Audi, we offer new Audi cars in Chicago, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used luxury car you have been searching for in Chicago. Whether you are looking for the new Audi A4, A6, A8, Q5, R8, or Q7, Fletcher Jones Audi will help you into the new car of your dreams. For years, our financial staff at Fletcher Jones Audi has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Audi car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Chicago customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Audi car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Audi car parts. You can reach Fletcher Jones Audi any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us or simply visiting our Chicago Audi dealership at 1111 North Clark St.

About Fletcher Jones Audi

Uros123
5/19/2016

"Very good service"

Very good mechanics and service, i was very satisfied with doing Bussines with william and andrew in service, and i will come back again with my audi

Audi213
4/09/2016

"Fletcher Jones Audi Rocks!!!"

Fletcher Jones Audi provides great service and ensures that all concerns are addressed and fixed. They treat their customers in a respectful and professional manner. GERARDO NEGRETE, took care of me and provided excellent customer service. He is an asset to the company and one of the reasons I will buy my next Audi from Fletcher Jones Audi!!! Keep up the great work!!!

GERARDO NEGRETE

TT RS 2013
4/08/2016

"Less than 15 minutes in and out"

Receive a nice lower in less than 15 minutes, and my car was waiting for me when arriving, must have spent less than 20 minutes at the deanship for a schedule maintenance.

Omar Occasio

Rich
3/31/2016

"Audi care"

Jon was very helpful and informative. All done well and on time. Jon stayed in contact. I am totally happy and will. Be back again

Jon Ralis in Service

gabi v
3/29/2016

"Perfect again "

Every time I pick the car I fell like it was on good hands, great experience every time. Friendly staff and great macanics. Thank you.

John Rails

2016AudiQ5
3/14/2016

"Very Positive Experience "

Ver friendly helpful knowledgeable straightforward honest fair presented various purchase versus lease options worked hard to give us a good deal on trade and lease

Omar, Vinita

pm22
3/10/2016

"Fabulous service!"

They went above & beyond - did a great job quickly. All were great to deal with. They provided me shuttle service to my office and returned my car cleaner than when I left it. :)

Andrew Rajchel

Francisco
2/28/2016

"great fast service"

Great staff took great care of me and my vehicle Gerardo in service made sure that he answered all of my questions and Corey the technician took care of the car needs ....definitely coming back here for all of my Audi needs, thanks for a great service experience on my first New car

Gerardo Negrete ; Corey Butler

Rgkurt@gmail.com
2/27/2016

"Unethical - go elsewhere "

I am posting so everyone knows about our experience and is very careful when deciding to purchase a car here - especially if you are a first time buyer. When we leased our A4 we almost went with a Q5, BMW X3 or RDX instead in the event we needed something bigger if our family expanded in the 3 years that would follow. Our sales person (Terrance) and his manager assured us if we started with the A4 (our choice if we went with a car) we were leaning towards at any time during our lease FJ Audi would let us trade it in for a new 3 year lease on a Q5 without any penalty, extra fees, or additional downpayment. We would just bring the Audi back in, resign a 3 year lease and pay whatever monthly fees we negotiated if the Q5's MSRP was higher than the Audi A4 we had before. We confirmed this point a number of times before signing because it was crucial to our decision. They repeatedly assured us we'd be fine. Now a year and half later we have tried to do the exact thing they said we could and Terrance let us know our payments would go up $300 a month and we'd owe $4000 down and would have to sign a 42 month lease instead of 36. We pushed back and he said he could not come down at all because of fees and penalties associated with trading in our lease that would now be rolled into the payments. When we reminded him that he initially told us we could trade the car in with out fees or down payment, he stopped responding to us - odd for a car salesmen to do when a former client is coming to him for a new deal. We reached out to other audi dealerships in the area and they have let us know Fletcher Jones is known for this type of deception for first time car buyers. They also confirmed that the 'deal' we were assured of would never be backed up by any dealership. Before posting this I have connected with Dan Flood the general manager of FJA and Michael Halloran director of sales in hopes they would at least address the situation. Their response has been to continue to try and sell us a new car vs. even acknowledging the unethical practices that lead to this. Go elsewhere to lease or buy your car. Our experience with Westmont Audi has been top notch and the have been very transparent with us.

Terrance, Dan Flood

Attentive to Service
2/21/2016

"Great Auto Service "

The Service department is very efficient and highly responsive to customer needs. All staff were welcoming and eager to assist. The courtesy car service was made the car service experience less burdensome - like having your own personal driver.

Reviews of Alisa Dowell