Fletcher Jones Audi

1111 N. Clark St.,
Chicago, Illinois 60610
Fletcher Jones Audi Info
About Fletcher Jones Audi

At Fletcher Jones Audi, we offer new Audi cars in Chicago, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used luxury car you have been searching for in Chicago. Whether you are looking for the new Audi A4, A6, A8, Q5, R8, or Q7, Fletcher Jones Audi will help you into the new car of your dreams. For years, our financial staff at Fletcher Jones Audi has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Audi car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Chicago customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Audi car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Audi car parts. You can reach Fletcher Jones Audi any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us or simply visiting our Chicago Audi dealership at 1111 North Clark St.

About Fletcher Jones Audi

crmacgal
5/28/2015

"Great Experience Overall"

Just purchased my new Audi Q3 and I could not be any happier----with the vehicle, as well as the whole process at FJ. Everyone I interacted with was extremely helpful and eager to make my experience a good one. The facility was nice, the sales staff very friendly (but not overly pushy!), and the process itself was very efficient. Highly recommend!

Mike Ludwick

paul123
5/28/2015

"car service "

It was great experience. I am very pleased with work that was done on the car.

alan

"Excellent"

the service was done on time and I was informed of the progress. All the Audi staff were extremely polite. Also the waiting area is great since there is a coffee machine

Gerardo Negrete

CMND
5/27/2015

"Enjoyable buying experience. "

The sales process was efficient, pleasant, and low pressure. It was nice to not feel rushed or feel as though I was having games played with me or my time.

scohen3725

"a pleasure"

I have been a Fletcher Jones Audi customer for 6 years. This is my third Audi lease with FJ. Their service keeps getting better. This time I had a particularly good experience working with Tim Eaton. he was accommodating, responsive, forthright and very knowledgeable about the Audi fleet. Although Ti stood out, the entire Audi sales, finance and service team were a pleasure to work with.

Tim Eaton

Smilesallday
5/26/2015

"Upgrade with Great Service"

I was in and out a little over an hour after having a brief discussion over the phone. Service was superb even though it was extremely busy.

Nana & Brandon

Captainnine
5/15/2015

"Excellent"

Tim Mettille was very knowledgeable and explained everything in layman's terms. Also my car was delivered prior to promised time.

Rodriguez33131
5/07/2015

"Superb Customer Experience "

The service department at Fletcher Jones Audi is second to none that I have experienced. Communication is excellent and they go the extra mile to make you feel at ease. I was a bit worried since my prior service advisor had recently left them, but Jon Ralis has exceeded my expectations and I have no doubt my car will be in great hands next time I bring it for service. Thank you! - Robinson R.

ddomer
5/04/2015

"Great Customer Service"

The level of service is always high at FJ Audi and VW. Gerardo was very friendly and helpful. FJ always keeps you informed of what is happening with your vehicle.

Gerardo Negrete

michele
5/04/2015

"Nana was great!"

Very happy with my purchase. They gave me what I wanted for my trade in . Thought the entire process went very well. I will go back for my next car and recommend Fletcher Jones to my friends.

Nana Opoku