Fletcher Jones Audi

1111 N. Clark St.,
Chicago, Illinois 60610
Fletcher Jones Audi Info
About Fletcher Jones Audi

At Fletcher Jones Audi, we offer new Audi cars in Chicago, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used luxury car you have been searching for in Chicago. Whether you are looking for the new Audi A4, A6, A8, Q5, R8, or Q7, Fletcher Jones Audi will help you into the new car of your dreams. For years, our financial staff at Fletcher Jones Audi has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Audi car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Chicago customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Audi car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Audi car parts. You can reach Fletcher Jones Audi any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us or simply visiting our Chicago Audi dealership at 1111 North Clark St.

About Fletcher Jones Audi

John
7/03/2015

"Audi service is excellent"

Audi service is excellent. Tim, a service advisor, is informed, efficient, attentive, responsive, very helpful in managing the customer's wait time, arranging transportation, following up with status of the car, and overall a great ambassador for the Audi brand and Fletcher Jones service department. I am a very satisfied customer for over 13 years. John Stiefel

JKlinger
7/02/2015

"To another great era with our new Audi from Fletcher Jones!"

Eight years ago we purchased our first Audi, an A3, from Fletcher Jones, and had a great experience with the purchase and the service over the years with the car. Oh, and we loved our car too! Our family is growing, so we decided to get a larger vehicle. We knew we would be considering another Audi, though we had some other cars on our radar as well. We of course went back to Fletcher Jones to look at new cars and Omar and Brandon were so informative, helpful, and kind assisting us. We were pretty certain we would go with the Q5 as our new car, but Omar and Brandon made that decision even more clear and ultimately help make that decision a reality. We are so grateful to them and so excited to start another era of Audi in our new Q5. Cheers!

Omar

David0477
6/27/2015

"Service was exceptional"

My experience with service advisor William Gonzalez at FJ Audi was hands down the best I've had with any service department. And I have had quite a few cars serviced. William was quick in accommodating my schedule for the drop off and pickup of the vehicle. Once the vehicle was in service, he was prompt in calling me with a diagnosis and estimate of the repairs. His attention to detail was fantastic. It's been 6 months since the service was performed and I am extremely pleased with the service performed and my experience with William and FJ Audi. I highly recommend visitng him if you need your Audi serviced or maintained.

William gonzalez

Outlaw
6/27/2015

"Efficient"

Same day service . They accommodated my time change. Very attentive and on time. Service people were prompt. Shuttle however iwas booked and so just took a taxi

I don't remember

Thibaud
6/24/2015

"Great experience"

I just purchased a car at Fletcher & Jones and the whole experience was amazing. Very nice and professional people. Very friendly. I would recommend your team anytime ! Thank you.

Joe di Anca

AudiQ5
6/24/2015

"Service"

Arrived for my q5 5,000 mile check up, the service dept was courteous, prompt and kept you inform on the progress of your car. I was in and out in a very timely manner. Thanks Audi!

aewright78
6/23/2015

"Awful experience"

Awful experience. Three months ago I was looking to purchase a CPO A6 Prestige. I found the one I wanted at Fletcher Jones. Since I live in the suburbs, I did the entire deal over the phone on a Saturday afternoon. We came to an agreement on terms after the dealer was closed for the night, so they asked for $500 on my credit card to hold the car for Monday morning (because they are closed on Sunday). I happily obliged because I definitely wanted the car. I took Monday off from work to go purchase the car, and on Monday morning I confirmed everything was still set with the dealer. Right as I am walking out the door of my home, I received a second call from the same salesman and he told me the car was sold. How was a car sold that I paid $500 to reserve? In the words of Jerry Seinfeld regarding reservations: "You see, you know how to *take* the reservation, you just don't know how to *hold* the reservation. And that's really the most important part of the reservation: the holding. Anybody can just take them." The salesman then tried to up-sell me to a significantly higher-priced car. I of course said "no" and I was then lucky to find an even better-equipped CPO A6 Prestige (this one with the Sports Package) at the AUDI EXCHANGE in Highland Park, IL. For a MUCH better buying experience, drive the extra couple of miles and ask for Lucas Kielar.

Don't recall his name...it's been 3 months

Johnathan J
6/05/2015

"Uncomplicated, low pressure sales assistance"

Mike was knowledgeable and very helpful in the purchase of my new Q5. He was very accommodating to provide several models/colors to help with my decision. In the final stage of purchase, he addressed all my questions regarding vehicle operations and service options. Brett Anderson was friendly and helpful with the paperwork to finalize my purchase.

Michael Ludwick, Brett Anderson

HappyCamper
6/01/2015

"Great Experience"

I enjoyed my experience working with Tim Eaton. He was knowledgable, accommodating, fair and just plain fun. I also worked with Brett Anderson who was friendly, clear, and pleasant. I didn't work with anyone else but had to check someone on the list in order to submit this review.

crmacgal
5/28/2015

"Great Experience Overall"

Just purchased my new Audi Q3 and I could not be any happier----with the vehicle, as well as the whole process at FJ. Everyone I interacted with was extremely helpful and eager to make my experience a good one. The facility was nice, the sales staff very friendly (but not overly pushy!), and the process itself was very efficient. Highly recommend!

Mike Ludwick