Read Reviews Fletcher Jones Audi

Mandi KernInternet Director1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Fletcher Jones Audi

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Fletcher Jones Audi has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Fletcher Jones Audi

At Fletcher Jones Audi, we offer new Audi cars in Chicago, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used luxury car you have been searching for in Chicago. Whether you are looking for the new Audi A4, A6, A8, Q5, R8, or Q7, Fletcher Jones Audi will help you into the new car of your dreams.

For years, our financial staff at Fletcher Jones Audi has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Audi car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Chicago customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Audi car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Audi car parts.

You can reach Fletcher Jones Audi any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us or simply visiting our Chicago Audi dealership at 1111 North Clark St.

Our Location

Friday: 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM

Saturday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Our Amenities

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"look your used cars over closely...."

gencoupetrk
8/13/2014 3:22:03 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Brian Hanson

1.4

My Review Of Fletcher Jones Audi:

I very recently bought a a used jeep grand cherokee from Fletcher. They were nice enough over the phone but I literally payed out max retail price for this vehicle. I took the train down from Milwaukee and they were nice enought o pick me up. It was late in the day and raining so there was high pressure to look the vehicle over and get the deal done. I found a couple dents they agreed to have fixed, no big deal. I sign papers and get the vehicle home by midnight and go to bed. I woke up early to check the vehicle over before work and found out that 4wd low was broken on the jeep. (common problem found out after the fact). I asked my salesman to get it fixed and he proceeded to blow me off all day, and then today tell me there is nothing they can do. So my advice is this, if you are picking up a used vehicle from them pick over it with a fine tooth comb cause after the fact (not even 12 hours) they wont do a damn thing for you.

"Great experience!"

bcannon1994
6/4/2014 12:05:37 PM

Tim MettilleTim Mettille

My Review Of Fletcher Jones Audi:

This service center is a model for all others. Tim was fantastic, and the entire experience was as good as it gets. the waiting area is comfortable, and quiet enough to allow for work to be done. The communication was also top notch; not only were text updates sent, but I also had the ability to check the status by sending a text to Tim. Until they design cars that can self repair, or call a tow truck automatically, I will come back to my Fletcher Jones Audi service center.

Added: 7/7/2014 3:47:31 PM

Thank you for sharing your experience of our Service Center and Tim M. We are glad to hear you are enjoying our new updated service software. Continue to enjoy your Audi.

"Great experience"

hjencks
5/31/2014 6:17:35 PM

Marc Trice
John Lim

My Review Of Fletcher Jones Audi:

Both Marc and John were very personable, friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable. The only thing is the sales and finance processes just need to take less time - don't know if that's possible. We were there for about 6 hours, expected maybe 3 hours or so.

Added: 6/11/2014 5:45:06 PM

We appreciate you taking the time to review your recent experience. We appreciate our customer's feedback.

Twitter
"Good Experience buying a car"

XuanhongAn
5/30/2014 6:18:19 PM

Bill Wierenga

My Review Of Fletcher Jones Audi:

My wife and I purchased a new 2015 A3 with 2.0 liter engine from the dealership. Mr. Wierenga is very helpful and no push at all.

Added: 6/10/2014 4:34:39 PM

We appreciate your review of our recent car buying experience. Thanks for recommending Bill W. in Sales.

"Excellent Service"

KAJ1743
5/30/2014 10:34:29 AM

Tony Prusick

My Review Of Fletcher Jones Audi:

Tony was great! I appreciated his honesty and dedication towards providing excellent customer service. The service staff were informative and did everything to expedite my issues. Although I bought this car at Orland Park Audi, I will be brining it to Fletcher Jones for service. I wish I would have bought my car from your dealership. Your dealership and staff truly understands and respects the Audi Brand means and the customers that purchase a quality automobile. A total 360 degree turn from the my experience at Orland!

Added: 6/10/2014 4:31:44 PM

We appreciate your review of our Service Center here. We strive to provide the best service for our clients and to best represent the Audi brand.

"CPO Purchase"

classicaldj
5/26/2014 12:44:08 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Tim Eaton
Bret Anderson

My Review Of Fletcher Jones Audi:

Tim Eaton and Bret Anderson were knowledgeable, helpful, courteous and patient. The test drives were very helpful in making a decision. The pricing discussions were professional and stress-free, and the result was fair.

Added: 6/10/2014 4:18:48 PM

So glad to hear your car buying experience was a pleasant one. I am happy to hear we earned our business with Tim in Sales and Brett in Finance.

"audi service"

malcolmallen
5/23/2014 4:16:25 PM

Will Gonzalez

My Review Of Fletcher Jones Audi:

Professional, courteous, and accurate. Can't ask for much more. This is a review of all the service I have received from this dealer on my 2010 audi s4 which now has 110,000 miles on it. Have taken it in many times and early on had to have the transmission and thermostat replaced. I always receive a nice loaner and they have gone to great lengths to minimize my inconvenience.

Added: 6/10/2014 4:11:01 PM

We are happy to hear you are a loyal client to our Audi Service Center. Thank you for allowing us to continue to earn your business.

"Service"

joecoronna
5/21/2014 8:16:17 AM

William Gonzales

My Review Of Fletcher Jones Audi:

My service representative was helpful and had excellent customer service skills. All my service issues were addressed promptly and professionally. My car was ready as promised.

Added: 6/10/2014 4:06:26 PM

We are happy to hear you had a great experience while visiting our Service Center.

"Warning Lights"

nrsmha
5/21/2014 7:48:48 AM

Jon Ralis

My Review Of Fletcher Jones Audi:

We were having trouble with the warning lights, the stability control and tire pressure in particular. The service team quickly located the problem and Jon Ralis called to tell me what it was, and also advised me that we needed alignment since the wear on the tires was uneven. They had the car ready before the time I had requested and sent me an e-mail to inform me. Excellent.

Added: 6/10/2014 3:56:12 PM

We are so pleased to hear your experience was excellent while in our Service Center. Thank you.

"Director"

Kdwonders
5/20/2014 5:36:39 AM

Danny

My Review Of Fletcher Jones Audi:

Very easy process and willing to work with us. Excellent customer service. Would recommend to other and will make future purchase through fletcher jones Audi

Added: 6/10/2014 3:17:22 PM

Thank you for reviewing our Audi Service Center. We appreciate our customer's feedback.

Reviews 11-20 >>