Fletcher Jones Audi

1111 N. Clark St.,
Chicago, Illinois 60610
Fletcher Jones Audi Info
About Fletcher Jones Audi

At Fletcher Jones Audi, we offer new Audi cars in Chicago, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used luxury car you have been searching for in Chicago. Whether you are looking for the new Audi A4, A6, A8, Q5, R8, or Q7, Fletcher Jones Audi will help you into the new car of your dreams. For years, our financial staff at Fletcher Jones Audi has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Audi car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Chicago customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Audi car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Audi car parts. You can reach Fletcher Jones Audi any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us or simply visiting our Chicago Audi dealership at 1111 North Clark St.

About Fletcher Jones Audi

jluk
7/29/2015

" Great overall experience purchasing new car!"

Everyone made the experience quick and easy! I thought I was just going to the dealership to quickly start the process of looking at new cars, and walked out with one a few hours later!

Joe D'Anca

Heidi.Summers
7/26/2015

"Great experience !"

5 star experience, from machinery to customer service. Lainie and Gabrielle were very effienct! The entire staff was fantastic, AND OUR CAR ... 100/100! Very happy with the overall experice, Absolutely no complaints. If you are a serious buyer, you seriously couldn't choose a better sales team.

Gabrielle

steve
7/22/2015

"USB concern"

I came in without an scheduled appointment and they were very happy to help me out if they weren't busy.. They got me in and even offered a car wash which I declined. They explained a work around of not having a USB port and also fixed the lighter that was not working. quick and efficient.

don't remember

RAD13
7/21/2015

"Very Happy with Car"

Very happy with my experience in the long run. Started off a little rough but I also find car buying stressful. I was very happy in the end and my salesman Joe did a good job.

Joe McCann

uzman_85
7/19/2015

"Great experience in getting a new car!"

Omar was very friendly and responsive. He stayed 2+ hours late to accommodate us on a Saturday night and made sure we had a great buying experience. He answered all our questions (we asked a lot of dumb questions about everything), and where he could not, he brought in his manager, Ammar, who was even friendlier and more accommodating. Overall this was surprisingly the best car buying experience so far with no sales pressure, no rude behavior, instead just friendly advice and detailed answers. Even the finance guy was the happiest and the friendliest finance guy I have ever met. Usually they are typical to the point, serious folks, but John was different.

Omar Ocasio, Ammar Khan, John Lim

pxmpxm
7/18/2015

"Great service!"

Found an issue on my car that google suggested may be damage from an alignment service I recently had done. Fletcher Jones took care of the problem, no question asked.

Jon Ralis

Rglindstr
7/09/2015

"My 7th audi"

I loved the dealership.I followed my salesman Gabriel to this dealership . Gabriel had sold me 7 audi's and each time it has been a pleasure. I loved the dealership I actually felt like a VIP again.

Gabriel Orloff

RobertG
7/07/2015

"Outstanding People!!!!!!!!"

From the moment I stepped into the showroom, I was treated with courtesy, respect and professionalism. Danielle Cossick was a joy to work with. Went over and above to make the deal. I saved thousands and it's a new car! Dealing with the sales was a real pleasure. One of the best buying experiences I've ever had! I will definitely be returning here when it's time for a new vehicle.

Danielle Ciossick

John
7/03/2015

"Audi service is excellent"

Audi service is excellent. Tim, a service advisor, is informed, efficient, attentive, responsive, very helpful in managing the customer's wait time, arranging transportation, following up with status of the car, and overall a great ambassador for the Audi brand and Fletcher Jones service department. I am a very satisfied customer for over 13 years. John Stiefel

JKlinger
7/02/2015

"To another great era with our new Audi from Fletcher Jones!"

Eight years ago we purchased our first Audi, an A3, from Fletcher Jones, and had a great experience with the purchase and the service over the years with the car. Oh, and we loved our car too! Our family is growing, so we decided to get a larger vehicle. We knew we would be considering another Audi, though we had some other cars on our radar as well. We of course went back to Fletcher Jones to look at new cars and Omar and Brandon were so informative, helpful, and kind assisting us. We were pretty certain we would go with the Q5 as our new car, but Omar and Brandon made that decision even more clear and ultimately help make that decision a reality. We are so grateful to them and so excited to start another era of Audi in our new Q5. Cheers!

Omar