Fletcher Jones Audi

1111 N. Clark St.,
Chicago, Illinois 60610
Fletcher Jones Audi Info
About Fletcher Jones Audi

Audi's vehicles are world-class examples of automotive engineering and they should be repaired in a facility that can live up to that standard. That is why we’re proud to announce our brand new Service and Parts center, located at 949 N. Elston Ave. This facility is 320,000 square feet and will serve as indoor and outdoor storage for our increasing inventory along with housing our state-of-the-art repair and maintenance equipment. Located at 949 N. Elston Ave. Chicago, Il This new facility is built because we recognize that some of the most meticulously crafted vehicles in the world should be maintained in one of the finest service centers in the world. As a guest at our dealership, you should expect nothing less. No expense was spared to bring this to Chicago and you our valued customer. We look forward to providing you with a World Class Guest Experience!At Fletcher Jones Audi, we offer new Audi cars in Chicago, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used luxury car you have been searching for in Chicago. Whether you are looking for the new Audi A4, A6, A8, Q5, R8, or Q7, Fletcher Jones Audi will help you into the new car of your dreams. For years, our financial staff at Fletcher Jones Audi has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Audi car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Chicago customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Audi car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Audi car parts. You can reach Fletcher Jones Audi any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us or simply visiting our Chicago Audi dealership at 1111 North Clark St.

About Fletcher Jones Audi

• Children
  • Indoor Customer Parking
  • Children
Ed P
9/27/2016

"Audi Fletcher Jones"

Bought a new car at the dealership. As a customer, they make you feel valued and dealt with you professionally. Pedro Ballesteros was the salesman who was working with me. To his credit, because of the hard-to-turn down price offer, I was able to buy a car that day. The negotiation was done professionally and with a good sense of humor. So, it was not that stressful as it should be. I highly recommend this dealership. In fact, I haven been telling friends that I will be happy to take them to Pedro if they want an Audi car like mine.

Pedro Ballesteros

Knelson1255
9/25/2016

"Service- 1st visit"

This was the first service visit for my new car. The facility was nice, people were great. No problems, everything went smoothly. I look forward to using the free car wash in the future.

Sorry don't remember names

si doan
9/16/2016

"si doan 09/15/16"

firt ,I would like to say thank you Danielle cossick,she is bautiful,nice smile,very coustesy,she allway patient when ever I has quesion she smile and give me the answering and explain to me very clearly.she spend time to help me alot to find out feature of car,she is very propectional saleperson,I like danielle,I would give her five star rate. About this dealer ,I think they are very good custummer sercive,people very nice, reasionable price ,they anwser the phone very quick when i need.overall I would recomment any one who like Audi come to this dealer.

I just work with with Matthew and Danielle,I like them both.

jluk
9/13/2016

"Great service all around"

The team was wonderful. Super helpful and helped me work out he details in a timely fashion, as I had my little one with me. It's nice to see the beautiful facilities at the service center and you can tell that Fletcher Jones is really moving in the right direction for customer service!

Arly, Venita

Chicago driver
9/04/2016

"Would not recommend"

Called dealership and gave vehicle type and budget I could spend and asked if that would be feasible. Was told it wasn't a problem. After going to the dealership, the story changed. Worked with Michael Ludwick who said he would follow-up with other options and never did. Would not recommend working with him!! Got the car from another dealer in Hoffman Estates!

Michael Ludwick

Amtrak87128
8/22/2016

"Repair tht keep my car over 4/weeks"

I'm definitely upset with service with no customer satisfaction, There is host of things why I'm feeling as such 1. Check engine came on = 8 cylinder misfire 2. Scratches on driver side quarter panel 3. Over spray all over car = had to get entire car clay bar to remove over spray and buffed 4. Oil and grease all over driver side seat and door panel. 5. Engine compartment full of dried up antifreeze residue with white stains every where 6. I still smell antifreeze burning I've been a customer over 10 years with fletcher jones , it's sad that you all let me down , when I put so much trust in you all to provide excellent service. When I know that you all are more than capable, something happen and I'm not pleased with changes for customer service.keep in mind my car was there over 4/ weeks just to replace intake runners and lower control arms

Jason
8/18/2016

"New car purchase"

The overall experience was high with a very knowledgeable sales.rep in Bill Wierenga. The follow up and speed of getting transaction executed was important to me and they nailed it.

Bill Wierenga

doc
8/01/2016

"Good experience"

Our sales people were professional, cordial, service oriented and conscientious. The process unfolded over several months and Gabriel was patient and responsive. He replied promptly to emails and calls.

Gabriel Orelove, Mike

flj15s4
7/31/2016

"great customer service"

Jon was incredibly friendly and efficient and ensured it was a seamless process. What could have been time consuming and burdensome was totally frictionless. He is an exemplary employee.

Jon Ralis

Princeton
7/30/2016

"Great experience with excellent service deals."

My experience was great. The service took a while but I was frequently checked on with updates on my vehicles status. I was also informed of my vehicles service history without asking, which was great. Although the service that needed to be done on my rear fog light was unable to be completed. I was informed that the part had been ordered and I would be made aware as soon as it was available. Overall a great experience!

Not sure