Fletcher Jones Audi

1111 N. Clark St.,
Chicago, Illinois 60610
Fletcher Jones Audi Info
About Fletcher Jones Audi

Audi's vehicles are world-class examples of automotive engineering and they should be repaired in a facility that can live up to that standard. That is why we’re proud to announce our brand new Service and Parts center, located at 949 N. Elston Ave. This facility is 320,000 square feet and will serve as indoor and outdoor storage for our increasing inventory along with housing our state-of-the-art repair and maintenance equipment. Located at 949 N. Elston Ave. Chicago, Il This new facility is built because we recognize that some of the most meticulously crafted vehicles in the world should be maintained in one of the finest service centers in the world. As a guest at our dealership, you should expect nothing less. No expense was spared to bring this to Chicago and you our valued customer. We look forward to providing you with a World Class Guest Experience!At Fletcher Jones Audi, we offer new Audi cars in Chicago, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used luxury car you have been searching for in Chicago. Whether you are looking for the new Audi A4, A6, A8, Q5, R8, or Q7, Fletcher Jones Audi will help you into the new car of your dreams. For years, our financial staff at Fletcher Jones Audi has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Audi car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Chicago customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Audi car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Audi car parts. You can reach Fletcher Jones Audi any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us or simply visiting our Chicago Audi dealership at 1111 North Clark St.

About Fletcher Jones Audi

• Children
  • Indoor Customer Parking
  • Children
Jason
8/18/2016

"New car purchase"

The overall experience was high with a very knowledgeable sales.rep in Bill Wierenga. The follow up and speed of getting transaction executed was important to me and they nailed it.

Bill Wierenga

doc
8/01/2016

"Good experience"

Our sales people were professional, cordial, service oriented and conscientious. The process unfolded over several months and Gabriel was patient and responsive. He replied promptly to emails and calls.

Gabriel Orelove, Mike

flj15s4
7/31/2016

"great customer service"

Jon was incredibly friendly and efficient and ensured it was a seamless process. What could have been time consuming and burdensome was totally frictionless. He is an exemplary employee.

Jon Ralis

Princeton
7/30/2016

"Great experience with excellent service deals."

My experience was great. The service took a while but I was frequently checked on with updates on my vehicles status. I was also informed of my vehicles service history without asking, which was great. Although the service that needed to be done on my rear fog light was unable to be completed. I was informed that the part had been ordered and I would be made aware as soon as it was available. Overall a great experience!

Not sure

Boulder629
7/24/2016

"Awesome experience every time "

I've leased an Audi q3 through fletcher jones for the last two years, and every time a service issue arises, it's dealt with in the most professional manner possible. Even though my last visit determined a part would have to be ordered and a subsequent appointment would be necessary, Gerardo and the service staff was very mindful of my time and got me in and out as soon as possible.

Gerardo Negrete

corbkidd
7/13/2016

"FJ Audi for the win"

FJ Audi service for the win. From scheduling, drop off, shuttle use, status updates, and overall repairs FJ Audi always makes it right and follows through. Been working with Tim for many years as well. He's always professional, pleasant, and prompt. Would recommend FJ Audi to anyone looking to buy or have service. Their facilities, staff, and service are top notch.

craztcroatian
6/23/2016

"Good Service"

The maintenance that I needed was done in a timely manner. Please limit your attempts to upsell additional car maintenance items to your customers because it becomes a trust issue.

sjg888
6/01/2016

"Fair and efficient"

I received a very fair price on the car I was looking for. I felt that I was treated with respect and everything was "above board".

William Maloney

Uros123
5/19/2016

"Very good service"

Very good mechanics and service, i was very satisfied with doing Bussines with william and andrew in service, and i will come back again with my audi

Audi213
4/09/2016

"Fletcher Jones Audi Rocks!!!"

Fletcher Jones Audi provides great service and ensures that all concerns are addressed and fixed. They treat their customers in a respectful and professional manner. GERARDO NEGRETE, took care of me and provided excellent customer service. He is an asset to the company and one of the reasons I will buy my next Audi from Fletcher Jones Audi!!! Keep up the great work!!!

GERARDO NEGRETE