Fletcher Jones Audi

1111 N. Clark St.,
Chicago, Illinois 60610
Fletcher Jones Audi Info
About Fletcher Jones Audi

At Fletcher Jones Audi, we offer new Audi cars in Chicago, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used luxury car you have been searching for in Chicago. Whether you are looking for the new Audi A4, A6, A8, Q5, R8, or Q7, Fletcher Jones Audi will help you into the new car of your dreams. For years, our financial staff at Fletcher Jones Audi has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Audi car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Chicago customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Audi car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Audi car parts. You can reach Fletcher Jones Audi any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us or simply visiting our Chicago Audi dealership at 1111 North Clark St.

About Fletcher Jones Audi

Dboonfield
8/23/2015

"William in the service department is wonderful! "

Williams is always very responsive and provides great service. I will be coming back again tomorrow morning. I always have a good experience at your dealership.

William in service.

M
8/21/2015

"Great experience"

William was friendly and very knowledgeable. All the repairs were completed as requested and the car is running great. Thank you for the job well done.

William

Vito
8/20/2015

"So good it's scary"

You should dred bringing your car in for service. But, I look forward to it. Jon in service is by far the nicest and most knowledgeable person about my S5. He puts me at ease and always knows how to put my needs first, even when I don't know what I need. I also love visiting with Jack when I wait for my car to service. He tells me the latest Audi updates and I look forward to the next car I buy from him. Overall, how could you ask for more. I use to think Motor Werks was something special. They are in Borrington for a reason. They don't come close.

Jon, Jack

gigi
8/05/2015

"Excellent Service!"

We were already fans of this dealership. The special attention that we were given by Dan Flood and Chris Reid put us over the top!

Chris Reid

jluk
7/29/2015

" Great overall experience purchasing new car!"

Everyone made the experience quick and easy! I thought I was just going to the dealership to quickly start the process of looking at new cars, and walked out with one a few hours later!

Joe D'Anca

Heidi.Summers
7/26/2015

"Great experience !"

5 star experience, from machinery to customer service. Lainie and Gabrielle were very effienct! The entire staff was fantastic, AND OUR CAR ... 100/100! Very happy with the overall experice, Absolutely no complaints. If you are a serious buyer, you seriously couldn't choose a better sales team.

Gabrielle

steve
7/22/2015

"USB concern"

I came in without an scheduled appointment and they were very happy to help me out if they weren't busy.. They got me in and even offered a car wash which I declined. They explained a work around of not having a USB port and also fixed the lighter that was not working. quick and efficient.

don't remember

RAD13
7/21/2015

"Very Happy with Car"

Very happy with my experience in the long run. Started off a little rough but I also find car buying stressful. I was very happy in the end and my salesman Joe did a good job.

Joe McCann

uzman_85
7/19/2015

"Great experience in getting a new car!"

Omar was very friendly and responsive. He stayed 2+ hours late to accommodate us on a Saturday night and made sure we had a great buying experience. He answered all our questions (we asked a lot of dumb questions about everything), and where he could not, he brought in his manager, Ammar, who was even friendlier and more accommodating. Overall this was surprisingly the best car buying experience so far with no sales pressure, no rude behavior, instead just friendly advice and detailed answers. Even the finance guy was the happiest and the friendliest finance guy I have ever met. Usually they are typical to the point, serious folks, but John was different.

Omar Ocasio, Ammar Khan, John Lim

pxmpxm
7/18/2015

"Great service!"

Found an issue on my car that google suggested may be damage from an alignment service I recently had done. Fletcher Jones took care of the problem, no question asked.

Jon Ralis