Fletcher Jones Audi

1111 N. Clark St.,
Chicago, Illinois 60610
Fletcher Jones Audi Info
About Fletcher Jones Audi

At Fletcher Jones Audi, we offer new Audi cars in Chicago, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used luxury car you have been searching for in Chicago. Whether you are looking for the new Audi A4, A6, A8, Q5, R8, or Q7, Fletcher Jones Audi will help you into the new car of your dreams. For years, our financial staff at Fletcher Jones Audi has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Audi car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Chicago customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Audi car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Audi car parts. You can reach Fletcher Jones Audi any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us or simply visiting our Chicago Audi dealership at 1111 North Clark St.

About Fletcher Jones Audi

Lynda
1/29/2016

"Consistently Good Service"

Very friendly and professiional every time I have brought my Audi in for service. They try to work around my schedule. The extended hours (service area open till 8pm) really makes a difference. The tech team is pro-active when it comes to recalls. William and John have very good follow-through. Very satisfied.

William Gonzalez

audiguy34
1/28/2016

"Service Issue"

I brought in my car for service and it's always a great experience. Jim Ebe always makes sure everything is up to my satisfaction. He is a great employee and so is the service he provides!

Jim Ebe

Vurcino
1/15/2016

"Always great service "

I come in an always receive great service from Gerardo on the Service team! He's great! My problems get fixed the first time around and he's quick to help with any issues or concerns.

Gerardo Negrete

Michael E
1/10/2016

"Fletcher Jones Service Techs"

Always a great, friendly and professional experience when I take my car in for service. The team of techs know me and my car and always provide excellent service

morph13
1/05/2016

"Great Buying Experience"

Last June I purchased my second car there, It was a great experience, Christopher Reid was great, very friendly. Thank You so much Christopher ;-) Last but not least... Finance dep guys are great too and that is something that is hard to find this days.

Christopher Reid

ramiroflores1
12/27/2015

"Professional staff"

Had a good experience at this dealer. Everyone was very professional and took care of my car. Will be coming back for any future car needs.

Jim

Molemans1
12/18/2015

"Great customer servicej"

Jon Ralisnwas friendly, curtious and professional. A please to work with. He made sure to answer all of my questions and kept in contact throughout the day

John Rallis

Jreynold44055
12/16/2015

"Always attentive and accommodating. Thank you!"

Fletcher Jones Audi always takes great care. From offering the use of the shuttle service, loaner vehicle, and holding my car overnight due to my travel schedule. So glad I bought an Audi and have them as my touch point.

Tim Mettille

m1208
12/11/2015

"pleasant day"

very professional & on time service bill was what was quoted received 2 calls that my vehicle was done & an email would recommend to all who ask

strackjd
11/04/2015

"Another Outstanding Visit"

I appreciate Tim Mettille working with me and my schedule ~ he makes it so easy. Even my salesperson Jack came to check on me during my visit! Great people and GREAT EXPERIENCE. THANK YOU!

Reviews of Tim Mettille