Fletcher Jones Audi

Makes: Audi|Service Center

Fletcher Jones Audi

Fletcher Jones Audi Info
About Fletcher Jones Audi

At Fletcher Jones Audi, we offer new Audi cars in Chicago, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used luxury car you have been searching for in Chicago. Whether you are looking for the new Audi A4, A6, A8, Q5, R8, or Q7, Fletcher Jones Audi will help you into the new car of your dreams. For years, our financial staff at Fletcher Jones Audi has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Audi car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Chicago customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Audi car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Audi car parts. You can reach Fletcher Jones Audi any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us or simply visiting our Chicago Audi dealership at 1111 North Clark St.

About Fletcher Jones Audi

mgeller79
10/02/2014

"Audi Q7"

We found the process to be easy and full of information. Both Bill and Lainie were easy to work with and helpful. We love the car and our kids do too.

Lainie Schwartz and Bill Wierenga

Jhulshof
10/01/2014

"Followup"

The dealer was very helpful and answered my questions. The vehicle was ready on time. It took a little while to get the accessories I needed but eventually I got them.

James

DEMARCO7
10/01/2014

"Outstanding"

My experience time and time again has been outstanding. No complaints, must commitment, teamwork, and communication. My service representative, Tony Prusak, is the best, he displays must Integrity, and a know how ability to get the job done. Thanks Fletcher Jones Audi, I appreciate you guys much; you're OUTSTANDING!

Tony Prusak

Kendria225

"5stars"

Tony is always very nice. He gets me in and out as fast as possible. He explains everything and does a great job helping me.

CraigStacey

"Top notch service"

The dealership is very attentive, professional, and courteous. They take care of the customers and make you feel like your business is wanted. This is not the closest Audi dealer to me, but it is the one I go to, since the other unnamed one only treats me with indifference and slow service. Not so here. Things are handled correctly and quickly. One of the supposed perks of buying and keeping a luxury brand is the service, and these guys live up to that. Thumbs up.

James Dudczyk

ddzi

"Excellent service"

Great customer service; efficient work and service; took car on short notice and performed work within agreed upon timeframe. Clean job. Good follow up. I recommend it.

sonial
9/29/2014

"Excellent Customer Service"

William is a very charismatic and helpful service representative. Always very professional and helpful with in every interaction. Please visit Fletcher Jones Audi Chicago. Thanks

William Gonzalez

sardegwill
9/26/2014

"Service"

A+++ Niko & Jon exceed expectations. Niko traded cars with me in order to take the car in for service! Would recommend to friends and family!

Jon Ralis

aamarante
9/25/2014

"Thank you"

Danny is an amazing Audi representative! He always make sure that the experience is the best. I would definitely would come back and he is one of the main reasons

Danny

Danny1323
9/24/2014

"FJ audi"

William is the best service agent I've ever worked with at any dealership. He gets what I need done in a quick and cost effective manner.

William Gonzalez