Fletcher Jones Audi

1111 N. Clark St.,
Chicago, Illinois 60610
Fletcher Jones Audi Info
About Fletcher Jones Audi

At Fletcher Jones Audi, we offer new Audi cars in Chicago, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used luxury car you have been searching for in Chicago. Whether you are looking for the new Audi A4, A6, A8, Q5, R8, or Q7, Fletcher Jones Audi will help you into the new car of your dreams. For years, our financial staff at Fletcher Jones Audi has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Audi car loan or lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Chicago customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Audi car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of Audi car parts. You can reach Fletcher Jones Audi any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us or simply visiting our Chicago Audi dealership at 1111 North Clark St.

About Fletcher Jones Audi

Captainnine
5/15/2015

"Excellent"

Tim Mettille was very knowledgeable and explained everything in layman's terms. Also my car was delivered prior to promised time.

Rodriguez33131
5/07/2015

"Superb Customer Experience "

The service department at Fletcher Jones Audi is second to none that I have experienced. Communication is excellent and they go the extra mile to make you feel at ease. I was a bit worried since my prior service advisor had recently left them, but Jon Ralis has exceeded my expectations and I have no doubt my car will be in great hands next time I bring it for service. Thank you! - Robinson R.

ddomer
5/04/2015

"Great Customer Service"

The level of service is always high at FJ Audi and VW. Gerardo was very friendly and helpful. FJ always keeps you informed of what is happening with your vehicle.

Gerardo Negrete

michele
5/04/2015

"Nana was great!"

Very happy with my purchase. They gave me what I wanted for my trade in . Thought the entire process went very well. I will go back for my next car and recommend Fletcher Jones to my friends.

Nana Opoku

Udeshjha
5/01/2015

"Good Service"

Lainie was very knowledgeable, informative and attentive. She dealt with us very professionally and was responsive to emails and follow-up questions. We had a great experience purchasing our Audi at Fletcher Jones.

Ivan Jeanblanc
5/01/2015

"Purchase of Q7"

Tim Eaton was very Audi "smart". He went above and beyond to help make the process smooth. Very helpful. He also provided great follow up after delivery of the vehicle.

Tim Eaton

Viviv
4/30/2015

"good service"

it was good and having good service....did the great job on the car....I'm very love this place Thank you for your excellent service

leashaoverturf
4/27/2015

"Fletcher Jones Audi is super"

I love the location and ease of Fletcher Jones Audi....the best part: Adam Hosko as my service advisor. He makes everything easy with his thorough explanations.

Adam Hosko

GJNMRM
4/22/2015

"Purchase of new Audi"

Loyal Fletcher Jones customer at both their California and Chicago dealerships. I have purchased or referred countless vehicles/customers. Always a consistent and excellent experience. GJN

Jack Broder

mgeller79
10/02/2014

"Audi Q7"

We found the process to be easy and full of information. Both Bill and Lainie were easy to work with and helpful. We love the car and our kids do too.

Lainie Schwartz and Bill Wierenga