Flow Mini

Raleigh, North Carolina 27616
Flow Mini Info

Kurt
3/30/2016

"Very Simple Process, Very Good Customer Service. "

I can't say enough about my great experience with Flow Mini, Henery and Mel. All of the deal was done long distance, as the dealership is about 2 1/2 hours from our home in Lynchburg. When I arrived, the car was ready, clean and full of gas. The paperwork was ready, and I was offered a test drive. I was in and out in 30-45 minutes, and that gave me the rest of the day to play in my new Cooper. Thank you guys for everything!

Henry Noel, Mel Bunch.

JZimpson
1/05/2015

"Had appt for a simple service request. Turned to a nightmare"

Went to the dealership because the serpentine belt was squealing. They wanted $3,000 to replace 3 NEW components (that I had replaced in the previous 90 days) with NO promise the squealing would be fixed. They claimed that the replacement parts I used which I bought from another MINI dealership were not genuine MINI parts. They insisted this was the reason the belt was squealing. They damaged the trim on the right wheel well and accused ME of doing the damage myself. They broke clips that held the trim, promised to send them to me and after calling 4 times to get the parts, I gave up as they did not return my calls. I owned 2, 2005 MINI's and had both cars serviced there a couple of different times. The ONLY thing I was satisfied with was the free loaners they let me use while they worked on the cars. I will NEVER take a car to them for service again. They are 45 miles away from me and I would drive 200 miles just to go ANYWHERE else. This car is my teenage son's car and he has had to endure this embarrassing God awful noise on his car for months!

Service Techs