Fontana Nissan

16444 South Highland Avenue,
Fontana, California 92336
Fontana Nissan Info
About Fontana Nissan

At Fontana Nissan, our people are our foundation and greatest asset. We’re family owned and operated. Our core group of managers have worked together for years to provide high-quality leadership with excellent principles, integrity and a caring attitude toward our clients. A pleasant and rewarding car-buying experience is more than an expectation, it’s a given. Add in Bottom Line Pricing, and you can see why Fontana Nissan is one of the premier Nissan dealerships in the country. Whatever your vehicle needs may be, please feel free to contact one of Fontana Nissan’s professional staff members. We strive to make buying, leasing or servicing your vehicle a positive experience and to keep you as a customer for life.

About Fontana Nissan

Sunday 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

• Bottom Line Pricing on ALL New and Pre-Owned Vehicles
  • Complimentary 3 Year / 100,000 Mile Limited Warranty on ALL Pre-Owned Vehicles
  • Instant Financing - O Down Delivers and No Payments for 90 Days! Call for Details
  • Over 350+ New and Pre-Owned Vehicles in Stock!!
  • Family Owned and Operated
  • Free Popcorn
  • Hand Wash with every service
1,301 Dealership Reviews
GETCYRIOUS
5/24/2016

"No Pressure in sales, just in tires.........."

Linda Garcia was my first contact. She did an excellent job in finding me what I was seeking to meet my needs. She was attentive to my concerns and addresses and found the answers to them. The entire staff was very professional and I felt no pressure, it was a pleasant experience.

STRETA2002
5/22/2016

"Great experience"

Great Customer Service. Kept me informed and provided rental car at no charge. Highly recommend. Service wait area had great amenities. Professional friendly staff. Awesome

JESUSESCULERA

"Excellent "

Great personal working at fontana nisssan. Right when i walked in i was greeted and my needs where meet. Linda Garcia was the sales associate that assisted me she was awesome told her what i was looking for. And that was exactly what she deliverd didn't try to get me to buy something didn't needs. The financial part of the deal was smoth Pualina was very clear and explained everything to T. She was great.

hank trueba
5/21/2016

"purchase a 2016 nissan pathfinder"

This is our third purchase from Fontana Nissan . Every time We come here it is a pleasant experience. I plan on coming back for my next purchase.

Meeks
5/21/2016

"Wouldn't go anywhere else"

The car buying experience can be stressful and tiresome to say the least. I was referred to Fontana Nissan by a co-worker. LEO came out to meet me on the lot and from the first initial handshake I knew I was in good hands. LEO was on point the entire time; as a salesman he is knowledgeable, understanding and very patient. LEO took care of me! He spent the entire day test driving cars, explaining the features on each model, answered questions and ran numbers. It took me 7 hours to buy my car and never once did LEO get frustrated or annoyed with how much time it took. LEO didn't pressure me or rush through the process, he really took his time and made me his number one priority! If you want to purchase a Nissan with out the typical "car saleman" experience don't waste your time with anyone else, ask for LEO and he will take care you!!!

DIANAJASSO21
5/17/2016

"Excellen"

I really liked the service given everyone was friendly and explained everything well. They also helped me choose the right car for me and I loved it

EHIGGINS1453

" Tire Rotation "

I dealt with Ric when I came there for the tire rotation. I like the way he treats me. He is very professional and have a caring attitude. He is so cool.

Ric, Del, Rosario

THEOSBORNS4

"Awesome "

Great fast friendly service from everyone from the time I dropped off my car even while I waited. The area was clean and hospitable. Thanks

GENESISDANNALY
5/14/2016

"Excellent Customer Service "

I would highly recommend Fontana Nissan service center to everyone. They have awesome customer service. Very professional and polite. Very attentive to customers needs. I can say I am a very happy customer. I highly recommend to get your car service here they have very affordable prices and most of all awesome customer service.

ChristinaMarie
5/12/2016

"Great Customer Service "

I would recommend this dealership to everyone. They treat you great! Herman is very professional, personable, and polite during my service needs. I love that I am always informed on what my car actually needs and price is always affordable. I always get my vehicle back in the time frame discussed which is plus. Thanks Fontana Nissan!

1 - 10 of 1,301 results