Fontana Nissan

Julie Escalera

August 13, 2017

"Professional and Courteous"

- ALEXANDMARCI4 Verified Customer

We will definitely be coming back to Fontana Nissan for any car purchase. We were browsing the cars on the lot leisurely and then approached by a salesman named Issa. He listened to everything we were saying and did not show us anything we could not afford. He was more than willing to bring us any car we wanted to see and trust me we saw at least six to ten. He kept a professional and patient attitude, willing to help. During finance he sat with us and we then dealt with Eduardo. He also was professional and kept our payment where we could afford and was not pushy. We will definitely be back to this dealership!

Issa Tafish
Eduardo Hernandez

August 07, 2017

"Amazing!"

- KCASTRO1294 Verified Customer

I bought my very first car and the employees there were so welcoming! I really appreciated how they were always alert for anything that we might need/want or any questions we might've had! They definitely made my first buyer experience an amazing one! I called in asking about the car online and the Brett helped me out was just so courteous and helpful! Then Guillermo L. was my sales person and he turned out to be such great person overall. Thank you so much for making my experience so memorable!

Guillermo Loera
Brett De La Rambelje

July 31, 2017

"Great salesman Mike McConnell"

- Carguy

Best car buying experience. Mike helped me from beginning to end. Very friendly and excellent customer service. He really knows his stuff. Thanks again Mike!

Mike McConnell

2017 Nissan Sentra

New 2017 Nissan Rogue, $28109

2017 Nissan Rogue

• Bottom Line Pricing on ALL New and Pre-Owned Vehicles
  • Complimentary 3 Year / 100,000 Mile Limited Warranty on ALL Pre-Owned Vehicles
  • Instant Financing - O Down Delivers and No Payments for 90 Days! Call for Details
  • Over 350+ New and Pre-Owned Vehicles in Stock!!
  • Family Owned and Operated