Fontana Nissan

16444 South Highland Avenue,
Fontana, California 92336
Fontana Nissan Info
About Fontana Nissan

At Fontana Nissan, our people are our foundation and greatest asset. We’re family owned and operated. Our core group of managers have worked together for years to provide high-quality leadership with excellent principles, integrity and a caring attitude toward our clients. A pleasant and rewarding car-buying experience is more than an expectation, it’s a given. Add in Bottom Line Pricing, and you can see why Fontana Nissan is one of the premier Nissan dealerships in the country. Whatever your vehicle needs may be, please feel free to contact one of Fontana Nissan’s professional staff members. We strive to make buying, leasing or servicing your vehicle a positive experience and to keep you as a customer for life.

About Fontana Nissan

Sunday 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

• Bottom Line Pricing on ALL New and Pre-Owned Vehicles
  • Complimentary 3 Year / 100,000 Mile Limited Warranty on ALL Pre-Owned Vehicles
  • Instant Financing - O Down Delivers and No Payments for 90 Days! Call for Details
  • Over 350+ New and Pre-Owned Vehicles in Stock!!
  • Family Owned and Operated
  • Free Popcorn
  • Hand Wash with every service
1,178 Dealership Reviews
SYLVIA.PEREYRA
2/08/2016

"Friendly and accommodating "

I recommend Fontana Nissan to customers in the inland empire and Orange County they're services are great!! Their service reps are friendly and their turnaround time is punctual.

ROSA.DAVILA
2/08/2016

"Adapting well with difficult customers. "

The day started before I even got to the dealership. I received an email after I submitted an estimate on my trade in and the experience started off strong. I let the staff know my nearly unattainable goals for my visit, and they made my dream a reality. I cannot wait for the next few years to fly by so that I can take my car and trade it in for a new one!

TASHCORAL100
2/05/2016

"Excellent "

Great customer service, patient, and friendly staff. I Would recommend any one that's looking for a new car to go to Nissan of Fontana.

osma
2/04/2016

"amazing people"

i love how they talk to me amazing guys me encanto como me trataron son personas magnificas gracias por todo: Paulina, Cristian y Jermaine GRACIAS

lmhgaona
2/04/2016

"Very helpful staff. "

I am very pleased with my visit to Nissan Fontana. This is my first purchase from Nissan and the staff was very helpful, friendly, and excellent skilled. I would recommend your dealership for purchasing.

CHRISTINA_YZAGUIRRE14

"Excellent "

Our visit at the Fontana Nissan was very pleasant. Cristian was very helpful and attentive. He answered all of our questions and made sure our experience at Fontana Nissan was the best. Jermaine was also very helpful. Very nice guy with a great personality. He made sure to explain everything with detail. Overall our experience there was excellent.

GLO_GALINDO

"It was pleasant"

The Service guy David was most helpful, was very informative in the service of my car, was very knowledgeable of the service I was getting and explain why. I would continue to take it there for service. I tried two other paces and was not satisfied with their service.

A_MORRIS2007

"quick and easy"

The service was quick and easy. I was kept updated on what was going on with my car and how I could make sure it continued to run great. It was all around great service.

GLORIA_LUNA38
2/02/2016

"Feliz "

Felicidades cuentan con un equipo amable y preparados nos hicieron sentir muy bien y lo mejor nos ayudaron en nuestro idioma español! Y me fascinó mi van .gracia . Gloria y Ernesto Sanches .

DANIEL_FILETO
2/02/2016

"Above and beyond"

Eric Thornton took the definition of customer service to a new level. He was very resourceful, helpful and treated me like family. He went above and beyond to satisfy me with my purchase. I would recommend to anyone looking for a easy stress free car buying experience. You won't be disappointed.

1 - 10 of 1,178 results