Fontana Nissan

16444 South Highland Avenue,
Fontana, California 92336
Fontana Nissan Info
About Fontana Nissan

At Fontana Nissan, our people are our foundation and greatest asset. We’re family owned and operated. Our core group of managers have worked together for years to provide high-quality leadership with excellent principles, integrity and a caring attitude toward our clients. A pleasant and rewarding car-buying experience is more than an expectation, it’s a given. Add in Bottom Line Pricing, and you can see why Fontana Nissan is one of the premier Nissan dealerships in the country. Whatever your vehicle needs may be, please feel free to contact one of Fontana Nissan’s professional staff members. We strive to make buying, leasing or servicing your vehicle a positive experience and to keep you as a customer for life.

About Fontana Nissan

Sunday 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

• Bottom Line Pricing on ALL New and Pre-Owned Vehicles
  • Complimentary 3 Year / 100,000 Mile Limited Warranty on ALL Pre-Owned Vehicles
  • Instant Financing - O Down Delivers and No Payments for 90 Days! Call for Details
  • Over 350+ New and Pre-Owned Vehicles in Stock!!
  • Family Owned and Operated
  • Free Popcorn
  • Hand Wash with every service
Dennis
7/25/2015

"Super sales person"

If you are thinking about buying a nissan ask for Julissa. She is fantastic! She will answer all of your questions and if she does not know the answer she will find it out for you. Very helpful. Very pleasant. Julissa made buying my truck a fun experience.

JrPabon
7/05/2015

"Wonderful"

Pancho Alvarez was a Really helpful and try his best to provide with the best services possible. For my next vehicle I'll be purchasing from this dealership.

marteaga17
6/13/2015

"Worst service ever"

I don't even know where to begin. But today I have had the worst service ever. RIC Del ROSÁRIO is the worst manager. Doesn't care and rude . My car was dropped off at 7am and it's 3:54 and haven't gotten it back. They lost my keys and need to program new ones, they still haven't done that!! Never go there for service!!!! I wouldn't even give him a 1 star but had to.

Nessa
6/01/2015

"Excellent"

I was so surprised with the customer service I got but everyone was so professional. Francisco Anzaldo was very cordial and helpful. Thanks to all.

Coach80
5/28/2015

"Service Department "

Didn't buy my car there but had it serviced there. After having it serviced, I'm glad I didn't buy there especially if the service department is any indication of the dealership's integrity. my wife took my Altima in for an oil change & tire service. They did the oil & filter no problem, but didnt even bother to wash the car. The service manager responded to my email about the was saying they had to take out car washes because of the drought. Not sure how true that was but Ok, I can deal with that but they charged my wife $24.95 more to rotate the tires & check the pressure. they did move the front tires to the back & vice versa. I looked & they didnt put the valve covers back on the back tires. Then I drove & sure enough the pressure was saying 36 psi on the front & 33 psi on the 2 in the back. Just like before I took it in when it was 33 psi on front & 36 psi on the back. Basically they didnt check at all. The Service manager told me they checked & it would be on the paperwork. The paperwork showed 36 psi front & 36 psi back yet nothing changed except the moved the tires. They lied. Simple as that. I dont know if they were trying to take advantage of my wife because she's a woman or they're lying & incompetent. But to me, that's totally unacceptable & totally underhanded. i should've checked some reviews because the ones I see are very bad regarding the service dept. I normally give everyone a chance to make it right but I really dont trust their service dept at all.

GT-R Marine
5/23/2015

"Best Nissan GT-R Service Center Hands Down"

I took my new 2015 GT-R here for its first 1000 mile service after hearing really good things about Chris. Every expectation I had after coming here were met and then some! I would highly recommend anyone that owns a GT-R to take theirs here to get the best possible service in the SoCal area. I also want to add that Ric was very helpful as well during the check in process. Keep up the good work and I will definitely be coming back again soon!

spunday
5/01/2015

"Great experience! Treated fairly and clearly!"

Well, I was in the market for a new car again, but this time it was for me and not for my mom. Since I had great service here last month, I decided to go to Fontana Nissan again. I contacted Francisco Anzaldo and I told him the exact car I wanted since I already previewed it on their website. Francisco and the finance department were pleasant with the price negotiations and we finally agreed on a price. The transaction went smoothly and I must make mention of the finance manager, Luie Hernandez. He was really straightforward and explained all the paperwork in a clear and concise manner. Sometimes, all that paperwork can be intimidating, but not this time. Once again, I was very pleased with the way I was treated and the price of the car and I have no hesitation to recommend this dealership.

rudy24
3/18/2015

"Helped me with an overpriced car I both at another dealer"

Leon and Guillermo very helpful. My sister bought this overpriced and defective car at Valley Kia and they helped my trade in affordable. Greatcustomer service.

billb
3/15/2015

"Purchasing A Mid-Size Truck"

Bill Brich; Rancho Cucamonga "Absolutely Wonderful Service" Like many others, I too had a great buying experience. I just purchased an awesome 2014 Nissan-Frontier Truck. The salesman Francisco Anzaldo was a great salesman. He had the experience of not pressuring my wife and myself into making a purchase we are not ready to make. He was very helpful and answered all my questions and let us tell him of our financial concerns to avoid us from making a purchase that we could not afford. We didn't feel pressured into buying the vehicle, but Francisco worked us setting up financial terms that allowed us to by the truck. The truck is an awesome vehicle and is a certified pre-owned vehicle in excellent condition with extremely low miles. It was everything I was looking for in this particular model. In the end I got a great deal and I love it. The Finance person who setup my paperwork was very helpful and friendly too. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

Francisco Anzaldo

Joey
3/08/2015

"Purchase a New car"

Myself and wife purchased a new 2014 Sentra. The experience was very good and the people that we dealt with were very polite and friendly. They provided the information needed and allow for my concerns to be taken into consideration. Job well done

Reviews of Luis Hernandez