Fontana Nissan

Mikhail Vasilevsky, Sales Consultant , Fontana Nissan

Mikhail Vasilevsky

"Great service!!"

- ETOTHEV4 Verified Customer

I couldn't have been happier with my experience here! This dealership was far better than the other Nissan dealers we had gone to. Would highly recommend!

February 22, 2017

"Took care of us above our expectations !!!!!"

- Jesse D Hurt

We came here with no expectations, but now we are preaching to everyone that will will make eye contact about how great this place treats us !!!!

February 22, 2017

"Bought my first car through Fontana Nissan! "

- deshurt

Being that it was my first time buying a car, I was extremely nervous, but Jeff calmed all my nerves. Jeff walked me through every part of the car, answered all of my questions, and helped make the process extremely easy. Once we went on the test drive I knew I wanted the car. We went inside talked numbers and Leon came out and made the deal happen. I let them know how much I wanted to pay per month and Leon came out three minutes later and made the deal happen. Leon and Jeff both made me feel so comfortable about the whole process. Jermaine helped me understand what documents I needed to sign and how the whole process would work. He was also so helpful and friendly. So happy I went with Fontana Nissan to get my first car!

New 2016 Nissan Leaf, $39655

2016 Nissan Leaf

New 2016 Nissan Versa, $16435

New 2016 Nissan Versa, $16435

New 2016 Nissan Versa, $18975

• Bottom Line Pricing on ALL New and Pre-Owned Vehicles
  • Complimentary 3 Year / 100,000 Mile Limited Warranty on ALL Pre-Owned Vehicles
  • Instant Financing - O Down Delivers and No Payments for 90 Days! Call for Details
  • Over 350+ New and Pre-Owned Vehicles in Stock!!
  • Family Owned and Operated