Fontana Nissan

Leon Danayan, Assistant Sales Manager, Fontana Nissan

Leon Danayan

Assistant Sales Manager

November 30, 2016

"Exceptional experience with Frank V"

- AdamC

I appreciate salesmen like Frank V over at Fontana Nissan. From the moment I began looking for a car the service was exceptional. Frank V made the process so easy and comfortable. I will defenitly recommend Frank V to everyone.

November 30, 2016

"Best customer service from frank V"

- MikeC

Thank you Frank V for being so helpful. From the moment I began car shopping. You made it an unforgettable experience. Thank you for all your help

November 29, 2016

"My new 2016 Nissan Rogue"

- jfs1988

On Monday, Oct 31, 2016, I went to Fontana Nissan to see if there were still any year end reduced priced inventory vehicles left. Because it was a Monday (beginning of work week) (& probably Halloween), the dealership was empty of customers, which might of been an advantage to finding a good deal on a new or used vehicle. I told our sales rep Shelly Vargas my needs for a new vehicle, which were economical pricing, family size, & good fuel economy. The vehicles I test drove were the 2016 Nissan Pathfinder & 2016 Nissan Rogue. I was very impressed with the Nissan Pathfinder, as it was different than the one I own from its previous generation. I ended it up going with the Rogue, since it was more in my budget. The Nissan Rogue is just a Baby Pathfinder & has almost the same features. I wish I could of finance it through a credit union, but the negotiated price was fair. My goal is to lease it & then purchase it when the lease contract is over. Fontana Nissan is the best dealership in the Inland Empire region & maybe even Southern California. Their employees are courteous, knowledgeable, & professional. I remember that it opened right after the 210 Freeway extension was completed. The area its in was nothing but vineyards. Who would of thought I would buy my vehicles (3 btw) from here after all these years.

New 2016 Nissan Leaf, $39655

2016 Nissan Leaf

• Bottom Line Pricing on ALL New and Pre-Owned Vehicles
  • Complimentary 3 Year / 100,000 Mile Limited Warranty on ALL Pre-Owned Vehicles
  • Instant Financing - O Down Delivers and No Payments for 90 Days! Call for Details
  • Over 350+ New and Pre-Owned Vehicles in Stock!!
  • Family Owned and Operated