Fontana Nissan

Fleet Manager

January 19, 2017

"Great customer service!"

- Jadie Davis

I bought my new Sentra almost 2 weeks ago and I LOVE IT! I felt like I was family the way I was treated at Fontana Nissan! A special thanks to Mikhail who was with me over the 6 hours I was there helping me pick the perfect car for me! I will definitely come back again!

January 18, 2017

"Great experience"

- F_latife2704

Bought a new 2016 nissan sentra my credit was not the best but Salem together with his teamat fontana nissan were able to help me out . thank you so much i will be definately recomending family and friends .

January 17, 2017

"Love my new leaf"

- Jelee1989

I got my leaf from Fontana Nissan. They were very easy to work with. They gave me all of the information I needed up front and even delivered my car to my house since I live almost 2 hours away. Alyssa and Robert are very knowledgeable when it cones to the EV. They were able to answer all of my questions that I had for my first electric car. I would definitely recommend them for any nissan purchase you are considering.

New 2016 Nissan Leaf, $23669

2016 Nissan Leaf

• Bottom Line Pricing on ALL New and Pre-Owned Vehicles
  • Complimentary 3 Year / 100,000 Mile Limited Warranty on ALL Pre-Owned Vehicles
  • Instant Financing - O Down Delivers and No Payments for 90 Days! Call for Details
  • Over 350+ New and Pre-Owned Vehicles in Stock!!
  • Family Owned and Operated