Fontana Nissan

Fontana Nissan
Call
Fontana Nissan Info
About Fontana Nissan

At Fontana Nissan, our people are our foundation and greatest asset. We’re family owned and operated. Our core group of managers have worked together for years to provide high-quality leadership with excellent principles, integrity and a caring attitude toward our clients. A pleasant and rewarding car-buying experience is more than an expectation, it’s a given. Add in Bottom Line Pricing, and you can see why Fontana Nissan is one of the premier Nissan dealerships in the country. Whatever your vehicle needs may be, please feel free to contact one of Fontana Nissan’s professional staff members. We strive to make buying, leasing or servicing your vehicle a positive experience and to keep you as a customer for life.

About Fontana Nissan

Sunday 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

• Bottom Line Pricing on ALL New and Pre-Owned Vehicles
  • Complimentary 7 Year / 100,000 Mile Limited Warranty on ALL New Vehicles
  • Complimentary 3 Year / 100,000 Mile Limited Warranty on ALL Pre-Owned Vehicles
  • Instant Financing - O Down Delivers and No Payments for 90 Days! Call for Details
  • Over 350+ New and Pre-Owned Vehicles in Stock!!
  • Family Owned and Operated
  • Free Popcorn
  • Hand Wash with every service

"great experience"

I Had great customer service the lady that helped me was eager to show me around. She specified each model and i left with the one I wanted so in the end i was satisfied. She also helped me find the best price possible. It was a nice environment and i would recommend this nissan to other buyers

delmi blanco

"They aim to please!"

I purchased my 5th car from Fontana Nissan! Queanna, Claudia and Frank went above and beyond to get the exact car, color and price. I LOVE my new Cube and I LOVE Fontana Nissan!!

""ALONSO CERRILLOS IS THE BEST SELLER""

My experience at Fontana Nissan was excellent. Alonso Cerrillos is a very polite, respectful, patient, hard-worker and professional seller. I compared prices in different Nissan locations and I definitely came back to Nissan of Fontana, firs because of the customer service that Alonso offered us and second because I got a good deal. I absolutely recommend to go to buy a car at Fontana Nissan, and make sure you ask for Alonso Cerrillos. He is a great seller; very professional.

"Alonso Cerrillos is Awesome!"

We just purchased a Nissan Sentra for our daughter. The customer service was phenomenal. Alsonso was very professional, knowledgeable and patient. We will definitely be back and Alonso will have our business again!

"Best Experience"

I just bought my new 2014 car at Fontana Nissan. The experience was great and good service. the salesman Alonso Cerrillos was AWESOME, very friendly, attentive and helpful. As well as all the staff. I would DEFINITELY recommend Fontana Nissan and the salesman Alonso. Thanks Alonso for your help.

"Catalytic converter catastrophe"

Had my car for 3 weeks waiting for nissan to approve work and he failed to respond to voicemails, problem detection not completed for over a week, and when finally done the car was finally returned to me 3 weeks later, it was partially disassembled qith the radiator and air intake not bolted to the car along with various other plastic parts. Also, the transmission was slipping within 25 miles of leaving the service center almost as if it was sabotaged since this was the 4th catalytic converter installation completed by this service cemter on this car. Now it is looking at getting a 4th transmission? It certainly seems like I was taken advantage of and is not the great and helpful service center that I dealt with from 2006 to 2010. The service cemter here is one of the poorest ones I have ever had the experience and displeasure of using. The Redlands Nissan center is much closer to my home but I trusted Fontana. Never again.

"Best experience "

I just bought my first new car at Fontana Nissan. The overall experience was great. This was the salesman Victor's first sale so the assistant sale manager Leon help out. Both were very friendly and knowledgable. Leon found the exact car I wanted color, features everything. And the price was just right. I would definitely recommend this dealership. They don't give you the run around they give you exactly what you want.

Victor, Nemo

"Customer"

Very friendly dealership I was treated with respect and very nice mr chris Jensen was very nice and patient also very attentive. As well as all the staff there!

Chris jensen

"" Thee Place to Buy a Car""

I just bought my 4th car at Fontana Nissan. I love the people and the service I get there. Thank you very much for your services. I would definitely recommend this place.

Anthony (service) Guillermo (sales)

"ask for dominic "

awesome customer service make you feel very comfortable and beyond friendly got us the best deal listened to what we needed and what we were looking for made sure to help us

Leon Danayan