Fontana Nissan

16444 South Highland Avenue,
Fontana, California 92336
Fontana Nissan Info
About Fontana Nissan

At Fontana Nissan, our people are our foundation and greatest asset. We’re family owned and operated. Our core group of managers have worked together for years to provide high-quality leadership with excellent principles, integrity and a caring attitude toward our clients. A pleasant and rewarding car-buying experience is more than an expectation, it’s a given. Add in Bottom Line Pricing, and you can see why Fontana Nissan is one of the premier Nissan dealerships in the country. Whatever your vehicle needs may be, please feel free to contact one of Fontana Nissan’s professional staff members. We strive to make buying, leasing or servicing your vehicle a positive experience and to keep you as a customer for life.

About Fontana Nissan

Sunday 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

• Bottom Line Pricing on ALL New and Pre-Owned Vehicles
  • Complimentary 3 Year / 100,000 Mile Limited Warranty on ALL Pre-Owned Vehicles
  • Instant Financing - O Down Delivers and No Payments for 90 Days! Call for Details
  • Over 350+ New and Pre-Owned Vehicles in Stock!!
  • Family Owned and Operated
  • Free Popcorn
  • Hand Wash with every service
rudy24
3/18/2015

"Helped me with an overpriced car I both at another dealer"

Leon and Guillermo very helpful. My sister bought this overpriced and defective car at Valley Kia and they helped my trade in affordable. Greatcustomer service.

billb
3/15/2015

"Purchasing A Mid-Size Truck"

Bill Brich; Rancho Cucamonga "Absolutely Wonderful Service" Like many others, I too had a great buying experience. I just purchased an awesome 2014 Nissan-Frontier Truck. The salesman Francisco Anzaldo was a great salesman. He had the experience of not pressuring my wife and myself into making a purchase we are not ready to make. He was very helpful and answered all my questions and let us tell him of our financial concerns to avoid us from making a purchase that we could not afford. We didn't feel pressured into buying the vehicle, but Francisco worked us setting up financial terms that allowed us to by the truck. The truck is an awesome vehicle and is a certified pre-owned vehicle in excellent condition with extremely low miles. It was everything I was looking for in this particular model. In the end I got a great deal and I love it. The Finance person who setup my paperwork was very helpful and friendly too. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

Francisco Anzaldo

Joey
3/08/2015

"Purchase a New car"

Myself and wife purchased a new 2014 Sentra. The experience was very good and the people that we dealt with were very polite and friendly. They provided the information needed and allow for my concerns to be taken into consideration. Job well done

Asaathoff0916
3/05/2015

"Excellent!"

Everyone was great! I love my Murano. This was the 4th purchase for my Family from Fontana Nissan. I will continue to recommend them to other family members as well as friends.

Martha M.
3/03/2015

"Wonderful Service"

I had a great buying experience. The salesman Guillermo Loera was great, he was very helpful and answered all my questions. I didn't feel pressured into buying, but I did buy my Rogue, I got a great deal and I love it. The whole team was very helpful and friendly. I would recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

shipleybshipley
2/04/2015

"RIPOFF!!!!"

I gave this dealership my loyalty, and I referred people to this dealership and they turned around and tried to rip me off!!!!! Palm Springs Hyundai offered me $8800 for my 2012 versa and some other dealers offered me 8000.....these people offered me just over 7000!!!!!!! They had a guaranteed sale but they got greedy and tried to rip me off!!!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!!! THIS WILL BE POSTED ON EVERY SITE POSSIBLE!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM FONTANA NISSAN!!!!

minicoop
2/04/2015

"Very satisfied customer"

After visiting several dealerships over the weekend and online, I was convinced that I was only going to go for a test drive at Fontana Nissan because I was so frustrated. But the customer service at this dealership exceeded my expectations. Frank was very friendly and he was able to answer all of my questions, while Leon refused to let me leave the dealership without being a happy customer. While the original price was slightly higher than what I was willing to pay, Leon met me in the middle; even when I presented him with a ridiculous counteroffer. Because their cars are priced at a very low mark-up, he couldn't meet my demands, but the out the door price was very fair. I would definitely come back to this dealership & highly recommend it to any of my friends.

Frank Dialobo

happy customer
1/23/2015

"Great buying experience."

I only intended to test drive a Sentra and a Versa. But ended up purchasing a new 2014 Sentra in the color and options I wanted. There was no "salesman" pressure. I felt very comfortable, which is very unusual for me since I don't like salesman per-say. Thank you so much Victor, Leon and Luis for all your help !! You all rate 5 stars !!!

Fdrey
1/23/2015

"Wonderful Service"

This dealership went above and beyond our expectations. We felt they valued our time and were very willing to work with us. We are very happy with our brand new 2015 Rogue! Thank you, Fontana Nissan!

Bryan
1/16/2015

"Just amazing customer service "

Sasha was great answered all my questions and she was honest and always had a smile on her face just amazing service! Well be recommending her to my friends

Reviews of Leon Danayan