Fontana Nissan

Fontana Nissan

Call
Fontana Nissan Info
About Fontana Nissan

At Fontana Nissan, our people are our foundation and greatest asset. We’re family owned and operated. Our core group of managers have worked together for years to provide high-quality leadership with excellent principles, integrity and a caring attitude toward our clients. A pleasant and rewarding car-buying experience is more than an expectation, it’s a given. Add in Bottom Line Pricing, and you can see why Fontana Nissan is one of the premier Nissan dealerships in the country. Whatever your vehicle needs may be, please feel free to contact one of Fontana Nissan’s professional staff members. We strive to make buying, leasing or servicing your vehicle a positive experience and to keep you as a customer for life.

About Fontana Nissan

Sunday 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

• Bottom Line Pricing on ALL New and Pre-Owned Vehicles
  • Complimentary 7 Year / 100,000 Mile Limited Warranty on ALL New Vehicles
  • Complimentary 3 Year / 100,000 Mile Limited Warranty on ALL Pre-Owned Vehicles
  • Instant Financing - O Down Delivers and No Payments for 90 Days! Call for Details
  • Over 350+ New and Pre-Owned Vehicles in Stock!!
  • Family Owned and Operated
  • Free Popcorn
  • Hand Wash with every service
happy customer
1/23/2015

"Great buying experience."

I only intended to test drive a Sentra and a Versa. But ended up purchasing a new 2014 Sentra in the color and options I wanted. There was no "salesman" pressure. I felt very comfortable, which is very unusual for me since I don't like salesman per-say. Thank you so much Victor, Leon and Luis for all your help !! You all rate 5 stars !!!

Fdrey
1/23/2015

"Wonderful Service"

This dealership went above and beyond our expectations. We felt they valued our time and were very willing to work with us. We are very happy with our brand new 2015 Rogue! Thank you, Fontana Nissan!

Bryan
1/16/2015

"Just amazing customer service "

Sasha was great answered all my questions and she was honest and always had a smile on her face just amazing service! Well be recommending her to my friends

jackie
1/02/2015

"Happy Customer"

Sasha Bush was extremely helpful and friendly, I was happy with her overall performance. I am missing my floor mats, noticed till the next morning. I have since contacted Sasha with my concern, waiting on her response. I did find the finance person to be a bit pushy, trying to sell extended warranty, made me very uncomfortable and took up a lot of my time. I would definitely recommend Sasha Bush. Jackie Lopez

pancho2650
12/10/2014

"Great Customer service / Sales person"

I live in High Desert and ended driving 40 miles to the Fontana dealership. Within 5 minutes of us arriving Aryel had approached us. He was very professional and courteous to my family. We had our options open for us on the type of car we wanted. We started from the Sentra and he was very knowledgeable of the car. We liked it, but not convinced to buy it. He next showed us the new Altimas. Before our purchase we already had a 03 Altima and 07 Altima, so we told him what makes the 2015 Altima worth it. Right away he showed us all the new features and he also showed us a sports edition with the added spoiler and remote start ignition. We were sold, from there we went on to negotiations and got the car we wanted. The sales manager and finance manager were great too, but Aryel did an outstanding job.

nico1199
12/08/2014

"Fontana is worth the drive"

Fontana Nissan is the only dealership that I will take my GT-R to. Michael (Service Advisor), Chris (GT-R Technician), and Scott Vanderheide (Parts Department) are all a pleasure to deal with. They are all very friendly and helpful. It's hard to find a dealership in Southern California that caters to the GT-R crowd in an expected matter, but I would have to say all 3 of these gentlemen have exceeded my expectations (and the expectations of other Southern California GT-R Owners I have met). The drive there may not be the best, but it is all worth it.

Boriqua-princess
12/02/2014

"Thanks for nothing!!"

I had been shopping for a new car for a few months. I decided to finally take the plunge on the 24th of Nov at Fontana Nissan. Fontana Nissan's priority is not about customer satisfaction... 1- They kept trying to sell me a car I didn't want, 2- the color I never asked for, 3- hesitant to negotiate on my trade-in, and 4- offering a ridiculous rate on financing when I have great credit. I'll never go there again. Bought my new 2015 Nissan Rogue the next day from San Bernardino Nissan... Love my car! Your loss...

roberta.newton1
11/12/2014

"Looking to purchase an Altima "

Fast , Friendly service !! Ended up purchasing my Altima and I love it and am very satisfied with our service . We were out of there in no time .

KJGarcia
11/10/2014

"The only place to purchase a new/used vehicle. PERIOD."

As an active duty military service member, I am always in a new area. I was looking for a 2007-2008 Nissan 350Z and looking to trade in my 2006 350Z Roadster. I saw the ad for a 2007 Grand Touring 350Z and immediately called. I spoke with Alyssa Verduzco and she informed me that the car was available still and there had been a lot of calls on it. I told her I would not be able to make it into the dealership until I was off work but she assured me they would be open. When I arrived at Fontana Nissan, I asked if Alyssa was in. After the paged her, the receptionist informed me that Alyssa was gone and that Jose Figueroa would help me. Mr. Figueroa answered all my questions and we went for a test drive in the vehicle. Upon returning from the test drive we negotiated trade in values and cost of the vehicle. Mr. Leon Danayan made sure I got the deal I wanted and was satisfied with. Mr. Figueroa and Mr. Danayan are professionals who understand the automotive consumer market and I would not hesitate to recommend anyone looking for a car new/used to them. After driving the vehicle back and the next day I noticed there were a few things wrong with the vehicle. The driver's side headlight assembly had a lot of condensation, the windshield weather stripping came off driving home, and the brakes were extremely squeaky. I called back and spoke with Alyssa and she told me to bring the vehicle back in and assured me that they would take care of everything at Fontana Nissan's expense. She understood that these things were not noticed when I came in the evening prior and went on a short test drive. She assured me that it would all be taken care of and coordinated with Mr. Michael Malkin in the service department to take care of me. I drove to drop off the car early in the morning the next day and met Mr. Michael Malkin. He was expecting me and took notes on all the issues I wanted checked out. I left the vehicle with him and headed to work. At work I received a call from Mr. Malkin stating that they had replaced the driver's side headlight, installed new weather stripping, and resurfaced the rotors. He said that the brakes were still making some noise and that if I was not satisfied they would replace the pads. I picked up the vehicle and left. I drove the car for a couple days and the brakes continued to squeak. I called Mr. Malkin back and told him the brakes were really loud. He ordered the parts and contacted me within 2 hours as promised. I brought the car back into Fontana Nissan and spoke with Mr. Malkin and then Ms. Verduzco. Ms. Verduzco assured me again that everything would be taken care of and that she was sorry for any inconveniences and the amount I was driving to the dealership. I was driving from the Menifee area to Fontana each time. She spoke with her supervisor and they are mailing a gas card to compensate me for my fuel expense. I did not ask or request any kind of compensation! Mr. Malkin later spoke to me and said they replaced the pads and resurfaced the rotors again but they were not satisfied with the noise reduction. He ordered two brand new brake rotors and asked if I had the time to wait around. I told him yes and he apologized again for having to wait around. They replaced the entire front brake system and ensured that I was satisfied. Alyssa Verduzco and Michael Malkin again stated if anything went wrong to contact them and it will be fixed. What normally would be a horror story for a consumer buying a used vehicle, completely restored my faith in the integrity and customer service skills of professionals like Fontana Nissan in the consumer automotive industry. This is by far the best car dealership I have ever been to and they have made a customer for life. There is no need to shop around at any other dealership. Even if I was not a huge Nissan fan, I would buy one and make sure it came from Fontana Nissan because I would be confident they had my back. I love the car and will be referring anyone I know or meet to visit Fontana Nissan. Thanks again Fontana Nissan for your outstanding attention to detail, integrity, professionalism, and amazing customer service skills.

mdzchz
10/31/2014

"a great experience !"

I was just passing by from another dealer, no thinking of getting another car, but a nice and professional sales lady Delmi Blanco invite me to test drive any car, with out any compromise I choose an Altima, from that short drive I felt in love with the car performance, I end up trading in my new Honda civic, ms Blanco made me feel that she really cared about helping me, the whole transaction took a lot less time than my previous experiences in buying a new car I'm very pleased with the dealer performance and very thankful with Ms Blanco's experience and help Sincerely Miguel Mendez

Reviews of Leon Danayan