Fordham Toyota/Scion

Chris Mair

Jose Concepcion, General Sales Manager, Fordham Toyota/Scion

Jose Concepcion

November 20, 2016

"great time buying a car"

- Black on Black

My saleman Francisco was very well informed made buy a car with the family a pleasant one .Spent as much time with my wife as needed to understand our new car .

October 11, 2016

"I really like the service "

- Grashid70

I'm really happy to be part of Toyota family and am so excited with the service and they so much friendly and I can't wait for my next service thank you so much.

September 14, 2016

"Getting a new Car"

- Braza2658

My wife and i would like to express our deepest thanks and appreciation for the service we received at FordHam Toyota. Mr. Alex Gonzalez treated my wife and i with courtesy and respect he also went far and beyond in getting us the best price possible and answering all our questions about the car we would also like to thank Mr. Chris Mair in financing . we give the both of them two thumbs up. sincerely Robert and Mary Lee