Fordham Toyota/Scion

Jenny Cruz, Internet Sales Associate , Fordham Toyota/Scion

Jenny Cruz

Internet Sales Associate

May 16, 2017

"WOW, a Blessing from God"

- Jean Camilo

Again, I have been blessed. My brother told me about this man. Francisco Nolasco, a Blessing from God. I have never been treated like this before. This guy is magical. Since the first moment I stepped into the dealer, his entire commitment was on making my fiancee and I the happiest couple in the world. He, along with finance manager, Jenry Castillo, got me in to a 2017 Camry SE, surpassing my conditions, including 0 down, while I have mediocre credit. Just amazing. I have no idea how they did it, but I went in on Saturday, and they called me on Monday to pick up my new car. I am so grateful to God for these man, I am for ever their customer and fan. I will get them thank you presents. Francisco, te quiero mi hermano, me ganaste pa siempre:) Jenry, lo mismo para tí hermano. Los mejores....

Jenry Castillo

April 29, 2017

"Much better than I expected"

- toby2808

Alex was knowledgeable, eager to help and anxious to please .He made it much easier for me to deal with a new car. Jenny was also very helpful. Her thoughtful e-mails were the reason we came to Fordham.

Alex Gonzalez
Jenny Cruz

April 11, 2017

"Mr.Francisco Nolasco "

- lmaldonado3896

Mr.Francisco is the best salesman ,from the time of my arrival he maid me feel welcome and was very helpful and very respectful.he got be into 2014 Toyota. i and my wife are very happy and i will recommend anyone to this car dealer and have Mr.Francisco be their salesman.