Fordham Toyota/Scion

Fordham Toyota/Scion

Call
Fordham Toyota/Scion Info
About Fordham Toyota/Scion

Service And Parts Are Located 235 West 154 Street New York N.Y. 10039 Exit 5 On the Major Deegan

About Fordham Toyota/Scion

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"beautiful dealership"

I'm very happy that I went there I was treated very kind and was well served by Francisco and Michael. Judy was also a very friendly polite person who kept me from feeling lonely. Thank you Toyota !

"Terrible Internet Sales department"

Please note: I did not purchase a vehicle from Fordham Toyota. This review is regarding Fordham's Internet Sales Manager, Sabrina Florvil. I am extremely disappointed in the level of customer service I received from Sabrina. I reached out to the dealership regarding a new Rav 4. Sabrina responded with a selling price, and told me she would call me back in 20 minutes. I never heard from her again; Sabrina wouldn't respond to calls or emails. I finally called the dealership and spoke to the sales manager, Anthony, who said the car has already been sold. The positive about living in a major city like NY is that we have plenty of Toyota dealerships. I chose Fordham based on their 4.9 rating on DealerRater and 100% customer recommendation. Maybe I caught them on an "off" week, but this is unacceptable, and I would not give them my business. Update: Jose (General Sales Manager) tried to make it right by finding the vehicle I wanted (2014) at another dealership, but he could not. Finally, he tried to put me in a 2015, but would only sell at $500 below MSRP (while their internet sales department quoted invoice).

"Excellent Customer Service"

Absolutely Amazing!! the staff is ver friendly and made sure to answer all my question! we got a god car at a great price!! if anybody is shopping for a new car go to them! you will not regret it

"honest dealership"

the very best experience i've had buying a car, very professional and honest, i'll recommend fordhand toyota to any one that wants a good deal

"Great Customer Service"

I went it already knowing what I wanted because I had spoken with an online representative - who was great and very friendly. As soon as I walked in someone welcomed me and from there he took care of all the questions and the entire process. Vendrick -- the salesperson -- was very helpful, even when discussing insurance. He guided me through the process and was always willing to answer my questions and accomodate any need I had during the process. He explained thoroughly what the decision I was amount to commit to meant -- I went for a lease 36mos on a Rav4. I would definitely recommend this dealer to my friends and relatives for future purchases, the customer service was just exceptional!

"Excellent service "

Your service and support is great! They facilitate you to find the best deals for you and your family and friends. They explain everything you necessitate to know before you purchase your car.

"Excellent Experience!"

Thank you so much Fransico Nolasco .He was very helpful and understanding. It was my pleasure to meet you Fransico. I love my experience at Fordham Toyota. Everyone was very kind and willing to help you and very attenative. I recommend this dealer to everyone and I assured you never regret it. I am so happy with my purchase. Thank you Fordham Toyota, especially Fransico Nolasco.

"A great experience, highly recommend to everyone who wish to"

First time buying a new car . I like the way they take care of their customers. Everyone working there was friendly . I give a special satisfaction to Venrick Britton. He treated and explained everything nicely.He knows his job and really take his time to let you understand everything you wish to know.

"best dealership in all NY"

i had such a great experience there!! i was there yesterday and picked up my new toyota rav4. i reccomend this truch to all the ladies. its such a great ride. everone there was so nice and helpful. very patient too. i got the best quote in all NY from them. they really work with you to make you feel comfortable. i am sending lots of friends to get their next car from there. im from east long island but was definately worth the trip!!! i cant be any happier.

"Great service, greet staff and a wide selection of inventory"

This was our first car purchase and they made the process of getting the car very smooth and enjoyable. We got the highlander that we wanted when we were told from other dealers that we would have to wait 2-4 weeks for it .Fordham Dealer not only had it in stock but had two different ones (in the same color) to choose from! We loved that they also had a childrens' tv room where our kid stayed in and even made friends! We would definitely recommend this dealer. Speak to Matt & Jose! they will take good care of you

Reviews of Francisco  Nolasco