Fordham Toyota/Scion

236 West Fordham Road,
Bronx, New York 10468
Fordham Toyota/Scion Info
About Fordham Toyota/Scion

Service And Parts Are Located 235 West 154 Street New York N.Y. 10039 Exit 5 On the Major Deegan

About Fordham Toyota/Scion

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Michael
5/19/2016

"EXCEPTIONAL EXPIERIENCE AT Fordham Toyota"

I would like to express my pleasant experience and extreme satisfaction at Fordham Toyota. Last month during my search for a Toyota 4 Runner, I contacted several dealerships to inquire about the vehicle availabilities and pricing. The response that I received from Ms. Shereta Cruz of Fordham Toyota was so detailed with the options, pricing and several ways of contact the dealership. I decided to visit the dealership to explore further their inventories. Upon arriving at Fordham Toyota, I discovered an experience like no other. Mr. Alex Gonzalez greeted me at the entrance of the dealership using my name and expresses his pleasure to go over my request with full details. Mr. Alex Gonzalez was remarkable with his courtesy and care towards meeting our needs, quickly finding the perfect match and optimizing not only on my experience in a Toyota dealership, but furthering my own ever-growing and long-lasting relationship with this phenomenal model. (I am a previous owner of 4 Runner.) It was the best buying experience that I ever had, especially the friendly yet professional Mr. FRANK GRECO that took the time to greet me and extend his courtesy to me and my son “Anthony”.”Truly, remarkable gentleman makes us feels that we became part of the dealership’s family.” I concluded the purchase great experience with Mr. Chris Mair that precisely finished the sales agreement and process all the needed documents in an astonished time. Congratulations for the ultimate service that was provided by your team at your Fordham Toyota. Many thanks for a job well done. Cordially, Michael Naguib

Mr. Frank Greco & Mr. Alex Gonzalez

Sienna2015
4/27/2016

"Good People"

They treat customer with reapect and professionalism. They try to make your waiting time as less as possible. They answer any question you may have about your car.

Hector Ubiera

Louie
4/09/2016

"Awful"

I would like to start by saying that most of the individuals who work at this dealership are incompetent. First you can't understand what they're saying to you and when you call them they give you the Runaround. Their Service Department is even worse than the Sales Department , when you go to have your car serviced they don't do what you asked. I waited almost 1 year for them to replace parts that they lost on my last visit... I will never deal with this Dealership ever again they don't care about the consumer all they care about is their BOTTOM LINE...

alieu
4/06/2016

"alieu"

Doing business with Fordham Toyota was a good experience, especially that i was able to to trade in my old car for a better price. The Sales Consultant was very helpful in helping me make the right choice.

Yeuryf319
3/22/2016

"Awesome service"

They made it happen my credit score was not great but they still manage to get me a brand nee scion ia! Awesome first car.

Kaliman
3/21/2016

"The worstest dealer ever"

Took my car for service, car left dirty, windshield wipes disconnected, fluids not replenish reschedule my car four times before job performance. Kept my car at the dealer more time and did not gave me a courtesy call, to let me know and when I call they took my messages but not returned the call. Send me to Interprice for a car rental When they called me that my car was ready, they refused to pay because I took more time, I didn't even needed the car rental. So they wanted me to pay for the rental. they are so incompetent that they forgot to call me to let me know was was going on with the car and to advise me about the car rental.

Fordham Toyota/Scion responded to this review

April 10, 2016

i am sorry for the last reply. i am sorry for the poor experience you had here at our dealer can you please give me a call at 212-690-8000 or on my email at thomas.scholander@foprdhamtoyota.com to further discuss. thank you thomas scholander fordham toyota

Juan19
3/12/2016

"Best service"

Going to Fordham toyota was the best choice. Alonzo is really amazing he made our shopping experience awesome. Different options were given and he help us out to take the right one. Anyone can go there and be happy leaving with a brand new car

JDL Sr.
3/05/2016

"Second to None!"

Excellent staff! From Ms. Jannette, in Service to Mr. Delio in Parts! More than satisfied with the professional, courteous & empathic response. Excellent technicians as well!

lizydami
2/28/2016

"Excelente costumer service."

Este fue mi primer carro en Nueva York y la verdad estoy muy agradecido y complacido con la gente de Fordham Toyota en especial con Francisco es representante de ventas se porto muy amable atento paciente y servicial a la hora de ayudarme a encontrar lo que buscaba, este es un excelente dealer muy recomendado.

acura7462
2/20/2016

"Great salesperson"

Overall i would have to say my experience was pleasant due to Orestes Dago he made my wife and i feel comfortable , and placed us under no pressure along with his knowledge of Toyota vehicles in particular the 2012 highlander we were looking for. I would recommend anyone looking for a new or used vechicle to see Orestes he knows his stuff and his people skills come second to none .Thanks Bryan & Elizabeth Fews.

Orestes Dago