Fordham Toyota/Scion

236 West Fordham Road,
Bronx, New York 10468
Fordham Toyota/Scion Info
About Fordham Toyota/Scion

Service And Parts Are Located 235 West 154 Street New York N.Y. 10039 Exit 5 On the Major Deegan

About Fordham Toyota/Scion

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

mrfreddysoto@aol.com
8/03/2015

"Fordham Toyota kept their promise of beating the competition"

I had an Extraordinary Sales experience at Fordham Toyota, not only with my salesman Alonzo Williams, but with the entire staff as well. They truly beat their competition (I visited 5 dealerships in tri-state area) as Sherita from internet sales at Fordham Toyota indicated they would. I saved hundreds of the dollars. Thank you Alonzo, and the entire staff at Fordham Toyota. You have truly earned my business and future referrals. Best regards, Freddy Soto

Henry in Finance.

elazar
7/28/2015

"Fast and good service."

My first visit at Fordham Toyota service center was good. Mr. Emory Singletary was very kind and professional. I would like to recommend this service with warm.

rosesanchez
7/27/2015

"excellent"

Everyone has a very professional and pleasant customer service. Service is good and fast. Waiting time was 45 minutes, I'll recommend this place 100%. Especially Emory Singletary he is really good ??.

Emory Singletary

missariz315
7/26/2015

"Exceptional customer service"

Who likes to deal with routine car service appointments? Nobody! But when there is someone like Emory Singlertary behind the desk, walking you patiently through the process with a positive attitude it makes things a lot better. Emory went out of his way to give my husband and I tips on how to keep our car running smoothly for a long time. He is certainly very knowledgeable and pleasant.

rosie314
7/25/2015

"The Best Customer Rep. at Fordham Toyota"

My first visit at Fordham Toyota was great. My husband and I were greeted by Customer Representative, Mr. Emory Singletary, he was extremely kind, courteous, and professional. He took us into his clean and well organised office, and he allowed us enough time to explain our car issues. He took his time to answer all of our questions and concerns. He was thorough and explained all the services to maintain our vehicle in great shape. While we waited for our car to be serviced, he checked in on us to keep us updated on the progress of the car. I look forward to our next meeting with Mr. Singletary. I m so happy to work with him. He is a great employee for Fordham Toyota. God bless you. My daughter thanks you too for the fruit snacks. You're awesome at what you do.

Emroy Singletary

hist616
7/05/2015

"Stress-Less car buying"

I had wonderful sales person named Soiyo Rosario who listened to what I wanted to purchase and guided me to the perfect car. When I drove it home, I realized it had more accessories that i was not aware of! I am in love with this car.

Soiyo Rosario

Jay
6/28/2015

"2015 Toyota Rav4 "

I had a great experience after having horrible experiences with the other dealers (Westchester Toyota). Matt Freeman was the awesome guy, very friendly and gave me all the information right away. All the staff involved while purchasing my new 2015 Toyota Rav4 were very professional. I recommend this dealer to all who is looking to buy car.

mabeltrinidad
6/20/2015

"Great Dealership with superb Customer Service"

Honestly, I only went for a consultation since my options were very very limited and being a first timer made it a little challenging, but I went home on a brand new 2015 car. They not only got out of their way to better fulfill my needs and assist me but the welcoming and professional ambiance of the staf, made it seem too easy to purchase a car, considering this being my first experience as a car owner I must say these people know what they are doing, but they also make you feel confident enough too, that you also understand the process and the process went very smooth. Kudos to you guys! Special to my Sales Rep Wally Ventura for the 5 star service. Keep it up! :)

SOSOLOSO
6/18/2015

"FROM THE TIME I PURCHASED THE RAV 4 "

THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I WAS GOING TO FINANCE A VEHICLE.THE STAFF AT FORDHAM TOYOTA WERE GREAT.THEY WORKED WITH ME ALL THE WAY .MY VEHICLE HAS NOT GIVEN ME ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL.I HAVE IT SERVICED AT THEIR LOCATION AND THE SERVICE MANAGERS ARE GREAT.I WOULD RECCOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP 100%.

oil change
6/13/2015

"2+ hours for simple Oil change"

This was the 2nd and last time I come in for a 3+& 2+hour oil change. The only reason I went back was giving them the benefit of the doubt as i went on Sat last time (plus they sent me a $9.95 coupon) so this time I went during my weekday off day-what a waste of my valuable day off. Then you have the staff eating they're lunch in the waiting room and every other word from the guy and woman was a curse word. Then to boot you have the guy that registered the car with an attitude cursing on the phone in spanish. Even if I get a free coupon it's not worth my time and ears.

Reviews of Jose Concepcion