Fordham Toyota/Scion

236 West Fordham Road,
Bronx, New York 10468
Fordham Toyota/Scion Info
About Fordham Toyota/Scion

Service And Parts Are Located 235 West 154 Street New York N.Y. 10039 Exit 5 On the Major Deegan

About Fordham Toyota/Scion

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

hist616
7/05/2015

"Stress-Less car buying"

I had wonderful sales person named Soiyo Rosario who listened to what I wanted to purchase and guided me to the perfect car. When I drove it home, I realized it had more accessories that i was not aware of! I am in love with this car.

Soiyo Rosario

Jay
6/28/2015

"2015 Toyota Rav4 "

I had a great experience after having horrible experiences with the other dealers (Westchester Toyota). Matt Freeman was the awesome guy, very friendly and gave me all the information right away. All the staff involved while purchasing my new 2015 Toyota Rav4 were very professional. I recommend this dealer to all who is looking to buy car.

mabeltrinidad
6/20/2015

"Great Dealership with superb Customer Service"

Honestly, I only went for a consultation since my options were very very limited and being a first timer made it a little challenging, but I went home on a brand new 2015 car. They not only got out of their way to better fulfill my needs and assist me but the welcoming and professional ambiance of the staf, made it seem too easy to purchase a car, considering this being my first experience as a car owner I must say these people know what they are doing, but they also make you feel confident enough too, that you also understand the process and the process went very smooth. Kudos to you guys! Special to my Sales Rep Wally Ventura for the 5 star service. Keep it up! :)

SOSOLOSO
6/18/2015

"FROM THE TIME I PURCHASED THE RAV 4 "

THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I WAS GOING TO FINANCE A VEHICLE.THE STAFF AT FORDHAM TOYOTA WERE GREAT.THEY WORKED WITH ME ALL THE WAY .MY VEHICLE HAS NOT GIVEN ME ANY PROBLEMS AT ALL.I HAVE IT SERVICED AT THEIR LOCATION AND THE SERVICE MANAGERS ARE GREAT.I WOULD RECCOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP 100%.

oil change
6/13/2015

"2+ hours for simple Oil change"

This was the 2nd and last time I come in for a 3+& 2+hour oil change. The only reason I went back was giving them the benefit of the doubt as i went on Sat last time (plus they sent me a $9.95 coupon) so this time I went during my weekday off day-what a waste of my valuable day off. Then you have the staff eating they're lunch in the waiting room and every other word from the guy and woman was a curse word. Then to boot you have the guy that registered the car with an attitude cursing on the phone in spanish. Even if I get a free coupon it's not worth my time and ears.

eric_baez83
5/31/2015

"MY NEW 2015 HIGHLANDER"

I just purchased a NEW 2015 highlander from Fordham Toyota a took me long to get it but i finally have it and i love it

felix sierra
5/29/2015

"Good enough"

I did not have a good income, however Fordham Toyota helped me to get my car. And that is what I was looking for. However, they are very dishonest, and if you do not pay attention to the details, they do not help you to know it. Fordham Toyota likes to work saying half-truths, or they just skip things. Before, I gave them a good review because i received a email offer me some money if I do that, so I decided to forget the negative things and say the only positive thing which is that I get my car. Nobody paid the money that was offered me, so now I am saying the whole situation. I feel better now. Nobody have to believe me, but at least you will think about what I am saying at the moment to buy in this place. honestly, I have not much experience buying things so expensive like a new car and maybe that's why they understood that they could try to fool me. The thing is that they made me pay about $ 3,200 in things that were not necessary to buy my car; things that were optional. They used half-truths to make me think that all those things were necessary. And although I could cancel those services, all this left a bad taste in buying my first car. My final recommendation is do not trust sellers. They smile a lot and are very kind but their goal is to sell no matter what.

mistangnyu
5/23/2015

"Suspect"

I'm a single woman and drive shine a lot. Being able to trust the people responsible to keep my car running well is of the utmost importance and first impressions mean EVERYTHING. I went in for an oil change and general check up and although kind and amiable, they came back and told me that I needed a service to remove mold. I asked if this was common and why that would be since I had never heard of such a thing and I was told yes it is very common and it's due to the weather here (I'm from Texas). I was also assured that they do this service all the time and it's only around $300. I'll NEVER set foot in the again and it's shame because they are so close to me. I asked everyone I know- mechanics and people who have been driving in NY & NJ for 30-40yrs+ AND other Toyotas- and NO ONE has ever heard of such a thing.

wallyj23
5/07/2015

"Is a great dealership. "

This is definedly not the biggest dealer in size, nor prettier in looks, but it has something special: they make you feel at home, they will do anything in their power to comply with your request, this is the 2nd deal I have with them, first a financed car, now is a lease. In both occasions they work a fair deal for me, you have to remamber that your credit score and history play an important part in your deal, but for my first car I did not have a credit history at all, yet I got out of there in a pre-owned Camry with 25,000 miles, in optimal conditions. Bottom line is, first you have a very efficient and well known brand of vehicles in a dealer that has a very kind and helful staff that treat each other like family. What else do you need?

Robert Capricho and Ronel Martinez

McGraths
4/12/2015

"Professional. Yet very friendly and fun!"

To Everyone interested in purchasing a vehicle from Fordham Toyota, Bronx. My wife and I have been going to Fordham Toyota for the past 10 years. We just purchased a NEW 2015 Prius C4 and we love it! The incredible Sabrina Florvil once again, went above and beyond to engineer a fantastic deal for us. Her passion, personal dedication and integrity is unmatched! (Sabrina Florvil, Jenry Castillo, Rosalba Garrido, Anthony Carpio Diaz and Jose Concepcion are a committed team that Toyota can be very proud of.) We cannot recommend Fordham Toyota more highly.

Reviews of Jose Concepcion