Fordham Toyota/Scion

Fordham Toyota/Scion

Call
Fordham Toyota/Scion Info
About Fordham Toyota/Scion

Service And Parts Are Located 235 West 154 Street New York N.Y. 10039 Exit 5 On the Major Deegan

About Fordham Toyota/Scion

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Excellent Dealer"

Fordham Toyota sales representative was very professional. He took his time to explain every detail of the process of buying from them. Everyone was very friendly and treated me and my wife like valuable customers. I would highly recommend them.

"best experience buying a car"

Experience was pleasant from start to finish. They helped me with everything. All I had to do was put the key in the ignition and drive. They answered all my questions, no matter how silly they were. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable....need I say more. Would recommend them without a doubt!!

"Great service"

Awesome- got in at 3 and out the door in a couple of hours with my brand new Rav4! Rosalda did a great job. As a first time car buyer (young, woman, etc) the other dealerships I went to had no shame taking advantage of me but Rosalda was honest upfront and beat the other dealers' prices by far! There was no haggling- I set a price, she beat it :) She's also a sweetheart to talk to making the waiting periods go by quick. *after everything was set and done the management honored a check-in deal as well knocking a couple hundred more off the final price- very great service in a usually sleazy/intimidating setting.

"Great Dealer"

This is my first time buying at this dealer. My sister helped me to shop it online. Rosemary was an online representative who was nice and friendly. When I got to the dealership, Renrick Britton assisted me. He took care of all the entire process and it went very smoothly. Renrick Britton is a polite, professional and helpful salesperson. He explained and showed us everything thoroughly in detail oriented. I would absolutely recommend this dealer to my friends and relatives.

"MEILLEUR DEALER"

SIDIBE was the best dealer I met , I was especially marked by its reception, its capacity negotiation..........merci a SIDIBE et Tous les employers de FORDAHM TOYOTA

"beautiful dealership"

I'm very happy that I went there I was treated very kind and was well served by Francisco and Michael. Judy was also a very friendly polite person who kept me from feeling lonely. Thank you Toyota !

Judy

"Terrible Internet Sales department"

Please note: I did not purchase a vehicle from Fordham Toyota. This review is regarding Fordham's Internet Sales Manager, Sabrina Florvil. I am extremely disappointed in the level of customer service I received from Sabrina. I reached out to the dealership regarding a new Rav 4. Sabrina responded with a selling price, and told me she would call me back in 20 minutes. I never heard from her again; Sabrina wouldn't respond to calls or emails. I finally called the dealership and spoke to the sales manager, Anthony, who said the car has already been sold. The positive about living in a major city like NY is that we have plenty of Toyota dealerships. I chose Fordham based on their 4.9 rating on DealerRater and 100% customer recommendation. Maybe I caught them on an "off" week, but this is unacceptable, and I would not give them my business. Update: Jose (General Sales Manager) tried to make it right by finding the vehicle I wanted (2014) at another dealership, but he could not. Finally, he tried to put me in a 2015, but would only sell at $500 below MSRP (while their internet sales department quoted invoice).

"Excellent Customer Service"

Absolutely Amazing!! the staff is ver friendly and made sure to answer all my question! we got a god car at a great price!! if anybody is shopping for a new car go to them! you will not regret it

"honest dealership"

the very best experience i've had buying a car, very professional and honest, i'll recommend fordhand toyota to any one that wants a good deal

"Great Customer Service"

I went it already knowing what I wanted because I had spoken with an online representative - who was great and very friendly. As soon as I walked in someone welcomed me and from there he took care of all the questions and the entire process. Vendrick -- the salesperson -- was very helpful, even when discussing insurance. He guided me through the process and was always willing to answer my questions and accomodate any need I had during the process. He explained thoroughly what the decision I was amount to commit to meant -- I went for a lease 36mos on a Rav4. I would definitely recommend this dealer to my friends and relatives for future purchases, the customer service was just exceptional!

Shereta