Fowler Dodge

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73139
Fowler Dodge Info

Hotel GM
8/28/2016

"Great New Car Purchase Experience"

I went shopping for a new company shuttle vehicle at several Dodge dealers looking for a Dodge Grand Caravan. I came to Fowler last after a horrific customer service experience at the dealer in Midwest City. This was the total opposite. Our salesperson Kaylen was extremely profession, low pressure and the entire staff treated me like they wanted our business. I had a flat in their parking lot on the vehicle I was trading in and they whipped it into the service bay and fixed it immediately at no charge then gave me the best trade in price on our vehicle of all the dealers that day. The purchase came with 2 years of free oil changes. One of the best new car purchase experiences ever!

Kaylen Pierce

karen1992
8/26/2016

"Poor service department"

There was a problem with the jeep when I bought it that Fowler would not fix. I called Jeep and Jeep called them. They still would not warranty it. I left several unreturned voice mails for Dustin Pember the service manager. Jeep finally sent me to Bob Howard who fixed it in 20 minutes while I waited. I am happy with the purchase but was not treated very well after the sale. I am not sure I will go back there.

Dustin Pember would not acknoledge or return my calls. Sales rep was Joseph Ulibarri

Lemons for sale
8/25/2016

"Bewar"

I purchased a 2010 jeep brought it home Saturday evening didn't drive her mind you and she is already non drive able. I left happy and confident that I had made a great purchase as we are talking about Fowler Chrystler and Dodge. The jeep has an oil leak, my salesman told me to take it to the local dealer to find out the problem and was told the rear seal is out and the cost for the repair? Right below $1700!!! i spoke with sales manager tony jones and he said I was informed. I said no one told me about an oil leak. Stated when I signed as is form that is their disclosure. These people don't care about you not are they trustworthy

Tony Jones and Taylor Vaughn

Fowler 2016
8/19/2016

"Fowler Experience "

From service to the consultant was stress free, I purchased a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee in 2013, and the customer experience has changed from distress to stress free in 2016

Jim

hancock1996
8/17/2016

"Worth looking into..."

We were greeted by Josh (Yoshi) and he introduced us to Mitch. Right out of the gate, both of them were extremely welcoming. They asked my wife and I what are goal was as far as buying or leasing, then asked why. Mitch laid EVERYTHING out for us (Pros and Cons) for both scenarios and asked how solid our monthly payments had to be. When I told him we could not go over even $1 on the monthly payment I told him, after a couple of tries he worked everything out to be exactly that amount, not $0.01 more! I've bought plenty of cars in my life so I know the ins and outs of car buying. I know they didn't lose money but that's why they are in business...to make money. BUT for them to get something in the price range we gave them and with no flexibility, they nailed it!! If they cannot get you what you need at the price you can afford, I don't think anyone else can. Thanks Mitch and Yoshi for the wonderful car buying experience.

Mitch (Sales), Josh (Yoshi) Lucero

Jesse
8/15/2016

"Respect Above All Else"

The biggest thing to me when going into something like this is Respect, and that is exactly what I was shown at Fowler Dodge. From beginning, all the way to the very end, I was treated very well and didn't feel like just some random guy coming in thru their doors.. (like a certain dodge dealership in Midwest City) Honestly, I will for sure be doing business with this group again in the future.

Kaylen Pierce

Robert789
8/04/2016

"Staff Appears Internet Illiterate, Dealer Fees Outrageous"

I attempted to purchase a vehicle at this dealership on 8-2-2016. When we began discussing price, I pointed out to the salesman the vehicle (stock number R16373) was advertised on their website for $14,000 off the MSRP ($53,353). The salesman returned from speaking with his manager and said they couldn't find that $14,000 anywhere on their website. The price he came back with was $45,995, or something very close to that. Well, their own website had a banner on the opening page showing the $14,000 off, and when you went further into the website it showed the Internet price was $41,816. Further, on cars.com, Fowler advertised the same stock number at $41,816. Perhaps I should have responded, "I can't find anywhere on your website or the Internet the price you came back with." Instead, I went to their website and showed the salesman the banner. Actually, it was rather hard to miss. So, either their sales person and manager both appear Internet illiterate or to be playing games. Neither case is good. . . This dealership also has a placard on the table showing they charge an additional amount of $350, approximately, on every transaction. I thought that was nuts, but most dealerships try to do something similar. Imagine my surprise when they showed the fees, etc, to be about $995!!! I'm too old to put up with this apparent ineptness or game-playing, or both! So, my advice is, if you plan to go to this dealership, expect the sales staff to need help using their own website and be prepared to have to play their games.

Salesman and manager

bubsnana
8/03/2016

"Treated great at Fowler Jeep, OKC"

We just purchased a new Jeep at Fowler Jeep and the experience couldn't have been better. It was like they rolled out the red carpet for us. Our salesman, William Avila, couldn't have been more kind and/or considerate. I would highly recommend the dealership & William to anyone. We love the Jeep and are so happy we have it.

William Avila

Noneofyourbiz
7/25/2016

"New Jeep purchase"

If you're looking for a new Jeep at a great price, go see Steve Dowdy at Fowler Dodge. Steve is a fellow Jeep enthusiast and the resident expert on Jeeps.

Steve Dowdy

mtmayfield
7/21/2016

"GREAT Service"

I have shopped at Fowler Dodge and Fowler Honda. Both places have been great! Fowler Dodge was top notch. Usually the sales manager will do whatever they can to sell you a car. They don't care about you. All they care about is the sale. That was not the case at Fowler Dodge. We spoke to Mitch, the sales manager, and he did everything he could to find us the perfect car at the perfect price! Our salesman, Chris, was cool and not pushy! Definitely recommend to everyone!

Mitch, Chris Branda