Fowler Dodge

Fowler Dodge Info

Drewtek
9/22/2016

"Go to fowler dodge!"

I had a wonderful experience with Fowler Dodge. Sarge was amazing to work with. He made the car buying process super easy, quick , and painless. I would highly recommend him, and the dealership as a whole!

Sarge,Mike Kirk

snodgrass, roxanna2016
9/21/2016

"Al Weigel- Sales Associate"

Al Weigel's knowledge of the Grand Cherokee Limited was far beyond 100%. Made my buying so easy. He treaded me with kindness and respect.

New car manager: JT

merardo 5001

"Purchased a new truck"

This was a great experience, Herman was excellent sales representative, He made it very easy for me to come in and pick out what wanted thank you for help I'm very happy

Herman Mcgee

annoyed@FD
9/21/2016

"WILL NEVER VISIT OR REFER"

After talking to someone from Fowler via email for 3 days about a specific vehicle (2014 Chevrolet Silverado) we scheduled a test drive and drove to OKC to see and test drive the vehicle. Upon arrival the vehicle had not been detailed. We had been looking at this vehicle for 3 days and could overlook the fact that it wasn't detailed (although they knew we were coming to look at and possibly buy this vehicle). After driving the vehicle we decided we did want it and we offered them $400 less than the listed price of 27,988 the guy helping us said he would go speak with his supervisor and stated that he thought our offer would be accepted. We also asked about the dealership fees and he informed us we would pay the $399 and that the $599 for nitrogen, wheel locks, and floor mats would not apply to us since it was a pre owned vehicle. When they came back his supervisor informed us that they had just raised the price $2000+ a couple of hours earlier. Which was CRAZY, considering I had extensive conversation with someone from the dealership and was never informed of this price change. After expressing our frustration the dealer said he would accept the original price of $27,988 but we would still have to pay the fee of $399 AND $599... WHAT???? We accepted this price because we had traveled 45 miles and it was getting late. We left with the vehicle but did not receive any of the things that the $599 fee was supposedly for. We will never buy from this dealership again nor will we refer them to anyone. I am very thankful we had our own financing so we will not have to deal with this dealership again.

n/a

2thumbsup
9/14/2016

"Curtis rules!"

Great experience. Curtis and his team made everything so easy and convenient we left feeling good about our decision and will definitely be back when my husband is in the market for a new truck!

Curtis, JT, Brian

Mccain1
9/07/2016

"Fowler Dodge"

Great customer service. Knowledgeable staff,that knew not only the products, but the available rebates as well. I had gone in to just look and evaluate my options. Ended up with a new truck, and piece of mind

Curtis Smith

Hotel GM
8/28/2016

"Great New Car Purchase Experience"

I went shopping for a new company shuttle vehicle at several Dodge dealers looking for a Dodge Grand Caravan. I came to Fowler last after a horrific customer service experience at the dealer in Midwest City. This was the total opposite. Our salesperson Kaylen was extremely profession, low pressure and the entire staff treated me like they wanted our business. I had a flat in their parking lot on the vehicle I was trading in and they whipped it into the service bay and fixed it immediately at no charge then gave me the best trade in price on our vehicle of all the dealers that day. The purchase came with 2 years of free oil changes. One of the best new car purchase experiences ever!

Kaylen Pierce

karen1992
8/26/2016

"Poor service department"

There was a problem with the jeep when I bought it that Fowler would not fix. I called Jeep and Jeep called them. They still would not warranty it. I left several unreturned voice mails for Dustin Pember the service manager. Jeep finally sent me to Bob Howard who fixed it in 20 minutes while I waited. I am happy with the purchase but was not treated very well after the sale. I am not sure I will go back there.

Dustin Pember would not acknoledge or return my calls. Sales rep was Joseph Ulibarri

Lemons for sale
8/25/2016

"Bewar"

I purchased a 2010 jeep brought it home Saturday evening didn't drive her mind you and she is already non drive able. I left happy and confident that I had made a great purchase as we are talking about Fowler Chrystler and Dodge. The jeep has an oil leak, my salesman told me to take it to the local dealer to find out the problem and was told the rear seal is out and the cost for the repair? Right below $1700!!! i spoke with sales manager tony jones and he said I was informed. I said no one told me about an oil leak. Stated when I signed as is form that is their disclosure. These people don't care about you not are they trustworthy

Tony Jones and Taylor Vaughn

Fowler 2016
8/19/2016

"Fowler Experience "

From service to the consultant was stress free, I purchased a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee in 2013, and the customer experience has changed from distress to stress free in 2016

Jim,