Fowler Dodge

Fowler Dodge Info

mtmayfield
7/21/2016

"GREAT Service"

I have shopped at Fowler Dodge and Fowler Honda. Both places have been great! Fowler Dodge was top notch. Usually the sales manager will do whatever they can to sell you a car. They don't care about you. All they care about is the sale. That was not the case at Fowler Dodge. We spoke to Mitch, the sales manager, and he did everything he could to find us the perfect car at the perfect price! Our salesman, Chris, was cool and not pushy! Definitely recommend to everyone!

Mitch, Chris Branda

Chelseafreeman22
7/18/2016

"Purchased new Jeep Wrangler "

I was very impressed with the overall experience. I love my new four door Jeep Wrangler and was very pleased with the customer service and with our sales rep Patrick. I would absolutely send friends or family to this dealership.

Patrick Hill

ETA
7/16/2016

"you all check ur papers and loan rate again !!"

Had the first great greetings from them got the car i wanted..but a week after my whole night mare started, they were trying to FRAUD ME RUN A SCAM ON ME, I noticed it on first min we talked, after we signed all papers and agreements, they contacted me 10 days later to tell me they loan company wont do the rate we agree and theyw anted higher the rate after long story of back tot back e mails calls, text, i contacted my lawyer , there was also thereats they was gonna call the police to report MY CAR THAT I BOUGHT was stoled, yeah right , right of your lot and u report 10 days late lol...any way after contact my lawyer they had hard time to get out of their fraud hole , my lawyer asked ERIK to have their lawyer contact him cuz all this deal its fraud included the $399 they charging US ALL for doc fee wich is a scam it goes to their pocket. any way 10 min after he hang up with my lawyer i got e mail that all is set up and all stay as we agree and give me the info they refused to give, and my title papaers and my other key they hold. .i read on line they do it alot , so check ur loan rates u all cuz its a scam they do real good !!! and if any wanna see my e mails just hola i got it all. still gonna talk to their lawyer and sue for all i been thru that horrible week cuz of them.

William, Erik, JT

MEB
6/30/2016

"Poor vehicle service"

Was told the car had a 109 point service inspection before sale. I bought in as is condition. The next day after driving the car I realized the brake pads were worn and the brake warning light was on constantly. How did they miss this? Emailed. No reply from the dealer.

Dustin Davis and Sales manager

Happy customer
6/29/2016

"It was a great experience. Everyone was so friendly & helpfu"

Our salesman Al Weigel went out of his way to help us. He went above his job requirements to help us get what we wanted & needed. The manager Mike worked with us to get the Jeep Unlimited that we really wanted. Dustin in the finance department really worked hard to get us the payments & interest rates that we needed & wanted. The whole team was great!

Al Weigel, Mike, & Dustin.

$31,000.00 and only got 4000 miles. Pissed off.
6/11/2016

"Spent $31,000.00 and only got 4000 miles"

We spent $31,000.00 dollars in repairs on our Dodge Sprinter in the last 3 years. And only drove it 4000 miles and now they tell us they can't fix it. We great would have been nice to know that like $30,000.00 earlier. We we're willing to purchase a Promaster but they aren't even willing to make a deal on one. I got a better deal at Bob Moore on a Promaster and I haven't spent $31000.00 at their dealership. So I guess you can see how Fowler treats their customers. 3 times I paid for repairs and couldn't even drive out of the parking lot. This dealership does not care one bit about customer service. Once they got your money that's it. Service e department obviously doesn't know how to repair vehicles, customer service is terrible. Truck was there for three monthis a couldn't get a phone call or info on status of truck. The only reason they got 1 star from me is I had to in order to write the review. I would not buy a car or bring a vehicle in for repair here ever. The most dishonest, cheating, lying group of people I have ever dealt with. If you'd like to see my repair bill I'd love to show you.

Service and new car sales manager

luvmycarriage
6/09/2016

"Had an awesome salesman. "

I arrived at Fowler and told the salesman what I was driving and what I thought I would like in a new car. He took me to a 2016 Chrysler 200. We went on a test drive and a few hours later I owned the car. It fit me perfectly. Just what I needed. It is an amazing car. Great gas mileage, comfortable inside, beautiful in and out, bought the lifetime warranty and have Steven Dowdy available for any questions I have. So glad I got my car. He answered all my questions and let me know he's available if there's anything we cant figure out. I never felt like he was trying to push a car off on me I didn't want. I let him know I didn't want to drive an SUV or Van. I'm through with that part of my life. We wanted something comfortable to drive around town and take on vacations every now and then. Mission accomplished.

Steven Dowdy

Troy Foote
6/01/2016

"Chrysler 200 Purchase for my daughter"

Worked with the internet department to sit up my visit and it went great. Was quick process with no hassle. Really love the care we got during our purchase process.

William Avillar

Chelsea20
5/30/2016

"Great experience!"

Scott was a tremendous help and went above and beyond to help me find exactly what I was looking for. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Scott, Mike

concrete cutter
5/26/2016

"really good"

The salesman was Curtis Smith he worked with us on getting the best deal .he made us feel very comfortable he was very informative about the pick up that he showed us

Curtis Smith