Fowler I-240 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Call
Fowler I-240 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info

Daneshultz1
12/05/2014

"Lied to and taken advantage of "

After emailing a girl named Charity for over a week about a used car I wanted, she had me convinced I could get the car with no down payment and still be in my budget. Apparently she was communicating with Tony, used car manager, and he was "excited to take my trade in" and wanted to give me "top dollar" for it! I repeatedly asked if I was FOR SURE going go be able to leave with the car. They assured me they "had a way to go" and kept asking when I'd be in. I live in Tulsa. It's a 2 hour drive one way. I finally made the drive out there to pick up my new car. After about 30 minutes of talking and paperwork the salesman returns and says "ok with $8,000 down your payments will be $600 a month!" For a USED CAR!! I couldn't have been more clear before going to see the car that I WOULD NOT be making a down payment and WOULD NOT be paying more than $400 A month. After I declined, they came up with a second solution... Keep my current car and buy the used car! That way i would "only have two car payments for a little while." ARE YOU CRAZY?! I'm sure 2 car payments would REALLY make my life easier. Not to mention how easy it would be to get two cars back to Tulsa. Again I declined and finally got my car keys back and made the 2 hour drive home back to Tulsa. I was trading my car in because of high mileage and after dealing with these worthless liars I had wasted a full tank of gas AND added unnecessary miles to my car. Do not buy from Fowler Dodge. Why would you purchase from anyone who is going to lie to you? They obviously don't care whatsoever about their customers. All they care about is making the sale.

Charity, Tony and Chris

December 10, 2014

Hello Mr. Shultz, thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback of your recent experience at Fowler Dodge. We noticed you posted on several other websites about your experience, as well. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you received. We are investigating this matter thoroughly and a representative from Fowler Dodge will be in touch with you as soon as possible in hopes to resolve this issue.

wittman62
9/22/2014

"Bought New Dodge Ram"

I bought a new dodge ram 1500 the color is a brand new this year very sharp.Mr.Chavez Was my sales person he was very helpfull in explaining the way everything worked on the truck and the finance department was more than willing to work with me on getting a payment I could Afford They Were Able To help with the TT&L thanks for a great truck.

Oscar Chavez

October 03, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We are pleased to know that Mr. Chavez was able to provide you with excellent customer service. Enjoy your new Ram and if you have any further comments or general questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.

raresix
8/20/2014

"Best car experience"

A very smooth and quick car buying experience. Jesse did not hassle us like most dealerships and he was very friendly. Ethan was also very friendly and accommodating. We will definitely be back for future purchasing needs.

Jesse G and Ethan Manley

August 22, 2014

Thank you for the feedback you've provided us. We are pleased to know that Jesse was able to provide you with a smooth and quick car buying experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter with any additional comments or questions you may have. Enjoy your new vehicle!

nevr59
8/03/2014

"very bad customer service"

I had an issue with a jeep I purchased wednesday nite, took vehicle back thursday for service, it was sheduled for friday, still has the same issue. Director of sales tory swedlund calles and has threatened me, that I have to keep the vehicle that I signed the paperwork its a done deal. People I dealt with Matt, manager, sean manager, tory director of sales, jemery in service. DO NOT BUY HERE!!!!!!!

jeremy, tory, matt, sean

August 04, 2014

Thank you for the review. We would like to know more about your recent incident at Fowler Dodge. We have submitted your contact information to Fowler Dodge and a representative from the dealership will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to speaking with you about resolving this issue.

Dustin98ss
8/02/2014

"Review"

After spending 3 horrible hours at David Stanley it was nice to be greeted by a professional looking dealership and salesman. Being in the auto industry I expect a certain level of quality. Oscar took the time to show us all the different options on the car and how they worked. Something no sales person has ever done with me before. It was a nice end to a very frustrating start with David Stanley.

Oscar Chavez

August 04, 2014

Thank you for the feedback, Dustin. We are pleased to know that we were able to assist you and that Oscar was of great service. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter with any additional questions or concerns.

HBoyer1
7/31/2014

"Great sales person....bad service department"

My sales experience with Tom King was excellent. He has gone the extra mile to try to take care of our needs & be our advocate with the service department. Bought 2014 Dodge Ram 1500. Truck has a vibration we noticed on drive home from the dealership. Tom got us in with the service department & even gave us another new truck off the lot to drive while issue is being fixed. The service department however is being evasive & keeps changing explanation of issue; won't give clear time-line of repairs & almost a week later our new truck is still at the dealership. The service department representative needs to learn that honesty is the best policy even if you have to say you don't know what the problem is!

Tom King

August 04, 2014

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that Tom King was of great assistance to you and helped you with your service issue; however, we would like to know more about your experience. Would you please email the BDC Manager, Judi, at JudiR@FowlerDodge.com so she can assist you with this issue? We look forward to speaking with you soon.

trishsmith96
7/28/2014

"terrible experience"

When I was looking at new jeeps to purchase I cane to this dealership and they pulled out all of the whistles and promised me an interest rate of 2.99, no payment for 90 days, tag tax title, several free oil changes for 3 years and more. What I got was 5.49% interest rate, payment at 45 days. I did get the tag tax and title but that is the only thing that I received that I was promised. On top of this someone messed up the paperwork and they had to redo it and send a courier to have me sign different paperwork which I didn't get a copy of and it took them over 30 days to pay my bank the trade in price of my other vehicle which would have made it look like I was behind on my current note thank goodness my bank called me about it and when they did finally pay it they sent the wrong amount it was less than the payoff and was even a different amount than what was put on the paperwork which wasn't the correct amount to begin with so they had to send yet another check to my bank to make up the difference. I have called and left several messages and can't get a return call from Mr. Farnham the manager who made all of these promises to me at the time he was trying to make a sale! I did have the pleasure of speaking with a man named Ethan in their finance department who wouldn't take me off of his speaker phone even when I asked him to due to the fact that I couldn't understand what he was saying because his phone was messed up and then we get disconnected. I've tried to contact him again and I seem to only get his voice mail which he doesn't return my call either. I should have went with my gut instinct and done my own financing with my bank as I usually do at least they are honest with me from he beginning. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone and will discourage anyone I know from going here!

Ian Farnham & Manager Mr. Farnham & Ethan

July 30, 2014

Thank you for the feedback you've provided us. We truly apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused you during your recent visit to Fowler Dodge. We have submitted your information and comments to the General Manager. A representative from the dealership will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to speaking with you and once again, we truly apologize for the service you received. We take these reviews into serious consideration as they are the only way we can improve the dealership.

nevr59
7/26/2014

"Not Happy with Jeep or dealer"

I drove a jeep loved it! Chose my color made a deal took home. vehicle has major hesitation, boggs down on take off, service can't fix. waiting on manager see if they will swap. Bought wednesday nite and currently jeep still w/dealer. And no followup call except salesman to ask if I have done my review.

Jesse, Jeremy, moose

July 28, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. We are thrilled to know that you love your Jeep; however, we truly apologize for the inconvenience you're receiving with your new purchase. Would you please email the BDC Manager, Judi, at JudiR@FowlerDodge.com so we can see how we can solve this issue? Thank you again for bringing this to our attention. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Rsox100
7/23/2014

"Awesome Experience!!!"

Charlie took the stress out of purchasing a used vehicle. Helpful, polite, no pressure! If you need a vehicle come see Charlie, he is the best.

Charlie sabbagh

July 25, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. We are pleased to know that Charlie was polite and helpful. If you have any additional comments, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.

Henosgirl
7/21/2014

"Awesome experience!"

Highly recommend this dealership. They are very friendly and super easy to work with. Their inventory is massive. We will definitely be using them from now on. Tom King was a huge help and very personable. Thanks Fowler family!!

Tom King

July 23, 2014

Thank you for the feedback you've provided us. We are pleased to know that Tom King was a huge help and was super easy to work with. We will be sure to let him know of the kind words you've said about him. If you have any additional comments or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.