Fowler I-240 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73139
Fowler I-240 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info

TalinaDavis
4/21/2015

"Dustin Davis should be Salesperson of the Year!"

I worked with Dustin on the purchase of my Jeep Wrangler. Not only did he represent the dealership with professionalism and pristine knowledge of the product, but he had excellent sales technique in speaking to the desire of the customer. He understood the "lifestyle" of a jeep owner and appealed to that in conversation. Excellent approach! I actually left the dealership and went to a couple other places but returned because of Dustin. He made me feel comfortable in my purchase and that he ( and Fowler Dodge) would be there in the future for any questions and concerns. I work in customer service and I can say without question that Dustin Davis made my purchase experience very pleasant and easy. I will be recommending business to Fowler and specifically recommending Dustin Davis. Additionally, Dexter was a straight with me on value of my trade in and the Jeep itself. I appreciated the honesty that I felt with these two and it made a huge difference. I love my new Jeep! Talina D.

Dustin Davis and Dexter

shero
4/14/2015

"Good experience"

We worked with Cole Lauderdale. He was friendly, knowledgeable and took the time to make sure we saw all of the Rams that we wanted. Though they did not have our first color choice we still left with a new Ram and are pleased with our new vehicle and the follow-up visit for our new hitch to be installed.

Kelli R.
4/14/2015

"Awesome Experience!!"

I had an awesome experience buying my first Jeep from Fowler. I had Cole Lauderdale as my salesman he went above and beyond and made sure that my car buying experience was smooth and hastle-free. He definitely takes great care of his customers. I would recommend Fowler and Cole to my friends and family. I would definitely buy another car from Fowler in the future.

StephS2
4/12/2015

"Very helpful staff "

Jesse was very helpful and one of the best service I've got in a long time and definitely will buy from this dealership again

Jesse Gallegos

steelereal19
4/06/2015

"Awesome experience!!!!! "

I purchased a 2015 dodge journey in March 2015 and I had the awesome pleasure of having Dustin Davis of Fowler Dodge as my salesman he went above and beyond and made sure that my car experience was smooth and hastle-free and he definitely takes great care of his customers and deserves whatever bonuses and/or rewards that are available to salesman that go above and beyond for their customers. I definitely will be referring him to anyone shopping for a vehicle.

Dustin Davis

Joseph
4/05/2015

"Positive"

They were friendly and treated my wife and I with respect. Did not come across pushy. The car salesman that we dealt with appeared to be trustworthily and did not have the arrogance that most salesmen have when trying to sale a vehicle. Tom King was my salesman. I recommend him if you are going to by a Dodge from Fowler Dodge in south Oklahoma City.

Tom King

Chase

"Good service"

Cole made car shopping easy. We are very happy with our purchase. Excited for my wife to get her new jeep. She got exactly what she wanted.

Cole lauderdale

Kayleegt88

"Great!"

Extremely happy with our service. I have been car shopping for two months and it has been miserable. So glad to find a normal person to buy a car from.

Cole lauderdale

Big daddy
4/02/2015

"bought a jeep and Dustin the sales rep Rocked!"

Dustin Davis was able to locate and deliver the jeep that had the options we were looking for in a timeframe that was quit frankly short. He is one of 2 maybe 3 car sales reps that I didn't want to choke in the past 20 plus years after being around him for more than 2 minutes. Wasn't pushy and LISTENED to what we wanted. Will definitely be back when I am looking for my next Dodge truck. I will say that I was not happy when I realized that the service dept. Drilled 2 holes in the front bumper to put a car dealership tag on to advertise the dealership when we don't use front license plates in Oklahoma.........luckily I am putting an aftermarket bumper on.

Dustin Davis

Natalie
4/01/2015

"Hassle free "

Cole made our vehicle purchase a very pleasurable experience. He gave us time to browse around the lot and allowed us to come to him when we narrowed our search down to a couple of vehicles. Our over all experience with Cole, and the finance was outstanding.