Fowler I-240 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73139
Fowler I-240 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info

2015 Jeep Owner
5/21/2015

"Best Jeep Buying Experience."

Our salesman was Charlie Sabbagh. He was easy to work with and had a great sense of humor. He was pleasurable to work with...couldn't ask for a better salesman. We would recommend anyone to ask for Charlie who is interested in buying a vehicle from this dealership. Thanks for your enjoyable experience.

Charlie Sabbagh

Willtransco
5/14/2015

"Easy to work with No pressure!"

Everyone we dealt with was low pressure and didn't pressure you. There were no bait and switch or games played. I made 2 trips and didn't even have to ask for my keys as they understood I wanted to think it over. We were contacted and thanked for stopping in and we decided to go back. When we started paperwork they didn't run out info all over the country and honored our request to use whom we wanted. All went thru and we were done in a flash. I liked the way everything went and will go back for my next purchase.

Tom King

82shopping
5/13/2015

"Great Experience "

Our sales person Joe Brand was very helpful and knowledgeable. This is the third vehicle that I have purchased from Fowler Jeep and Dodge on I-240.

Joe Brand

jeepguy
5/13/2015

"Easy Experience"

Dealt with Foster as my salesperson, easy, no pressure, tell it like it is gentleman. Second time buying car at dealership within the last 2 years. Negotiation was simple and a win/win for both parties. I was prepared with my numbers, haggled very little and the agreement was finished in about 45 minutes. Would definitely deal again when the time comes.

Foster Baker

Care
4/28/2015

"Good experience"

Stephen Beam was our salesperson in the purchase of our jeep. We enjoyed working with him. His knowledge in meeting our needs to find a jeep was greatly appreciated. His professionalism and helpfulness will bring us back to buy future cars with him.

Stephen Beam

TalinaDavis
4/21/2015

"Dustin Davis should be Salesperson of the Year!"

I worked with Dustin on the purchase of my Jeep Wrangler. Not only did he represent the dealership with professionalism and pristine knowledge of the product, but he had excellent sales technique in speaking to the desire of the customer. He understood the "lifestyle" of a jeep owner and appealed to that in conversation. Excellent approach! I actually left the dealership and went to a couple other places but returned because of Dustin. He made me feel comfortable in my purchase and that he ( and Fowler Dodge) would be there in the future for any questions and concerns. I work in customer service and I can say without question that Dustin Davis made my purchase experience very pleasant and easy. I will be recommending business to Fowler and specifically recommending Dustin Davis. Additionally, Dexter was a straight with me on value of my trade in and the Jeep itself. I appreciated the honesty that I felt with these two and it made a huge difference. I love my new Jeep! Talina D.

Dustin Davis and Dexter

shero
4/14/2015

"Good experience"

We worked with Cole Lauderdale. He was friendly, knowledgeable and took the time to make sure we saw all of the Rams that we wanted. Though they did not have our first color choice we still left with a new Ram and are pleased with our new vehicle and the follow-up visit for our new hitch to be installed.

Cole Lauderdale

Kelli R.
4/14/2015

"Awesome Experience!!"

I had an awesome experience buying my first Jeep from Fowler. I had Cole Lauderdale as my salesman he went above and beyond and made sure that my car buying experience was smooth and hastle-free. He definitely takes great care of his customers. I would recommend Fowler and Cole to my friends and family. I would definitely buy another car from Fowler in the future.

Cole Lauderdale

StephS2
4/12/2015

"Very helpful staff "

Jesse was very helpful and one of the best service I've got in a long time and definitely will buy from this dealership again

Jesse Gallegos

steelereal19
4/06/2015

"Awesome experience!!!!! "

I purchased a 2015 dodge journey in March 2015 and I had the awesome pleasure of having Dustin Davis of Fowler Dodge as my salesman he went above and beyond and made sure that my car experience was smooth and hastle-free and he definitely takes great care of his customers and deserves whatever bonuses and/or rewards that are available to salesman that go above and beyond for their customers. I definitely will be referring him to anyone shopping for a vehicle.

Dustin Davis