Fowler I-240 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Fowler I-240 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info

Bobcats223
7/25/2015

"Outstanding Experience"

It might have been the easiest car buying experience of my life. They were efficient and kind throughout. Herman was great and the sales manager was as well. I can't remember the kids name but if the medical field doesn't work for him, it sounds like the auto business will.

Herman

milbrat43
7/25/2015

"New Car Purchase"

Hassle free and efficient. The sales person allowed the product to sell its self without following us around and barraging us with facts and numbers that we already knew or didn't need to know. Friendly and accommodating.

Ian, Chauncy

Tkrieps
7/20/2015

"Fowler Dodge"

This is the place to go, i would tecommend this dealership to everyone I know. My sales guy Charlie was so kind and helpful. Everyone worked with us and got us at the payment I could afford in the truck I was in love with. I'm so happy I came to them!

Charlie

dodge all the ram
7/16/2015

"2015 RAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Was at dealership to pickup 2005 dodge at service for recalls. had a little time to wait.only window shopping. test drove 2 2015 dodges. drove away w/ a 2015 BIG HORN EDITION. presistant sales people but not pushy. thanks david martin and Robert smith. friendly patient staff. this the second brand new vehicle from fowler.

david martin,sales and robert smith , finance.

UnhappyFowler
7/16/2015

"Extended warranty cancelation"

I bought a brand new Ram 1500 4x4 extended cab on 4/13/15. Love the truck, sales staff was great. My problem is Fowler canceling my extended warranty. 2 days after buying tuck I canceled in writing at the dealership. It is now 7/16/15 and still no money back. Called warranty company whom have yet to hear from Fowler. Calling them again today. This is RIDICULOUS!

Finance

CES347
7/07/2015

"used car purchase made easy"

Went in to look at a 2013 Durango. Explained what I was looking for and Charlie listened. Finance was great as well. Highly recommend. It was easy from start to finish. Would def. buy again.

Charlie Sabbagh

Terisa
7/05/2015

"Dodge Journey 2015"

I had looked on Internet and had talked to the Internet department several times looking for specific vehicle. I got a call that there was one that fit my specs available. I made an appointment and was able to test drive and make decision very quickly. Paperwork went very quickly and I was able to drive home in just a short time.

Charity Internet, Curtis Sales Person, Robert finance.

Kmdavis
6/30/2015

"Devastating"

I bought a used truck from mr Scott. I was referred by a friend of don fowler who said " go down to fowler they'll help you out ", five months later I had a misfire in cyl 3. I took it back to fowler service, they diagnosed the problem as a bad camshaft and cam bearings. The service manager brad told me they felt like the bearings were bad and that they are non-servicable and I would need to replace the motor for 7300.00 dollars. This turned out to be an outright lie. They still charged me 350.00 dollars for diagnosis before I could retrieve my vehicle. I then took it to a local shop who replaced the camshaft and all the lifters, removed all the metal shavings from the motor all for 2200.00 dollars. All this is after the finance guys telling me things like the interest rate didn't really matter, 21%is a lot different than 5.9%. These guys are only trying to "help" you out of your money.... Don't buy a bicycle from anyone at any fowler dealer.

Robert Scott, brad(service manager)

micheleinok
6/29/2015

"JEEP Wrangler"

Great experience, very professional. Sales staff was easy to work with. Made me feel like a valued customer. Will define try return. Got me a better interest rate than I came in with.

Chauncey

Barry22
6/27/2015

"Good customer service,and they get you in and out.."

They are very knowledgeable about helping first time buyers, and will get you approved, and also will show you the steps how to strength your credit...

Chauncey lee