Fowler I-240 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Fowler I-240 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info

Kreeatore
3/02/2015

"Great experience."

Cole was our salesman and he was very helpful, not pushy and awesome to work with. Showed us all around and every feature. Best dealer experience since I purchased my Harley.

Cole

tylera
2/25/2015

"Great"

After receiving poor service at different nearby dealership, we pulled into Fowler. Jessie asked great questions and showed us different models and options. We weren't too familiar with these makes and Jessie was very patient as we looked at different vehicles. Together we found the car for us and Jessie helped get our trade in info and make the deal! We will recommend this location and Jessie to our friends and family!

Jessie g

sooner65
2/24/2015

"Great Experience"

I'm very thorough when I research vehicles. I wanted to trade-in my Ram 1500 for a 2500. Fowler had the exact color of model I was looking for, loaded with extras. I came in from out of state and the manager I spoke with, held the vehicle for me with no promise of purchase or deposit. Cole was great throughout the entire process. The only hiccup through the process was the original pricing. I chatted with two different individuals before coming to the dealership on how their pricing works with what a consumer sees on an online ad and how rebates are applied. Either the person I talked with misspoke or misunderstood the conversation but they did give me incorrect information. However, Cole worked it out with management and they honored the price I was quoted on the phone and we worked out a deal from that point. I even got more for my trade than I anticipated. Even financing went well. We came in with pre-approved financing and Fowler beat it with a lower interest rate for the same term. All things considered, our sales experience went very smooth and we were in and out of the dealership with my dream truck in about 3 hours. Cole was down to earth on focused on the customer's need. Absolute A+ salesman.

carrie
2/23/2015

"Hate Car Dealerships"

I dreaded coming to buy a car. But Cole was very friendly. Even in the snow he got us taken care of. Im now a proud Jeep owner.

tony
2/23/2015

"Above and Beyond"

Customer satisfaction is number one with this dealership. Highly recommend giving them a chance to earn your busisness. Sales, service, finance and management all give their all to serve their customers.

Jeff, Gerald, J.C and Todd

gig
2/19/2015

"Well done"

They went the extra mile to make my experience pleasant. I will be back to purchase a Grand Cherokee from them in a week or so.

Michelle Ward

Idle2500
2/17/2015

"2014 Dodge 2500 Crew Cab Tradesman"

Purchased a 2014 Dodge 2500 Crew Cab Tradesman yesterday. Cole Lauderdale the salesman was easy to work with & was straight to the point & didn't waste our time with some of the of the extra rapport chat. Cole did not give any of the husling remarks one normally gets when visiting a dealership & trying to do a deal. Any questions or concerns we had he quickly took care of. My wife who has a Master's Degree in Human Relations with the University of Oklahoma felt Cole handled our deal in a Professional Manner, & was not pulling the traditional Dealer Sales tactic's at getting us to purchase the truck, and gentlemen we all have wife's that sometimes have a say & unfortnatley comes down to the wives yea or nay on purchases. So if your looking for a vechicle at Fowler Dodge I-240 in OKC, OK. Ask for Cole Lauderdale, he's the one who will be Professional & handle your vechicle needs.

February 19, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to inform us on your recent experience at Fowler Dodge. We are thrilled to know that you and your wife had a wonderful experience with Cole. He is our newest employee and we're very lucky to have him. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter with any additional comments you may have. Enjoy your new Crew Cab!

Audie
12/30/2014

"Liars, cheaters and dealers oh my:("

This was the worst car buying experience ever. We bought a 2015 challenger and a 2014 customized Jeep and was lied to throughout the whole ordeal. We just thought the worst part was getting screwed on our trade-ins, but that was just the beginning. After signing the contract and agreeing on payments and interest rates, Fowler Dodge on I240 tried to con us into resigning a contract with a higher interest rate and payment ten days later. They said we had forgot to sign for the gap insurance, but when we got there the con artists went to work trying to get us to buy into their lies. We are currently seeking legal counsel to put an end to these lying, conniving cheaters. Do not buy from this dealership. We had a wonderful experience at Patriot Ford in Purcell and at Eskridge Honda in OKC.

Chris, Ronnie

January 21, 2015

Audie, we truly apologize for the customer service and the poor experience you received at Fowler Dodge. We have submitted your concern to the Customer Relations Manager and a representative will reach out to you shortly regarding this issue. We look forward to speaking with you soon regarding this issue.

Daneshultz1
12/05/2014

"Lied to and taken advantage of "

After emailing a girl named Charity for over a week about a used car I wanted, she had me convinced I could get the car with no down payment and still be in my budget. Apparently she was communicating with Tony, used car manager, and he was "excited to take my trade in" and wanted to give me "top dollar" for it! I repeatedly asked if I was FOR SURE going go be able to leave with the car. They assured me they "had a way to go" and kept asking when I'd be in. I live in Tulsa. It's a 2 hour drive one way. I finally made the drive out there to pick up my new car. After about 30 minutes of talking and paperwork the salesman returns and says "ok with $8,000 down your payments will be $600 a month!" For a USED CAR!! I couldn't have been more clear before going to see the car that I WOULD NOT be making a down payment and WOULD NOT be paying more than $400 A month. After I declined, they came up with a second solution... Keep my current car and buy the used car! That way i would "only have two car payments for a little while." ARE YOU CRAZY?! I'm sure 2 car payments would REALLY make my life easier. Not to mention how easy it would be to get two cars back to Tulsa. Again I declined and finally got my car keys back and made the 2 hour drive home back to Tulsa. I was trading my car in because of high mileage and after dealing with these worthless liars I had wasted a full tank of gas AND added unnecessary miles to my car. Do not buy from Fowler Dodge. Why would you purchase from anyone who is going to lie to you? They obviously don't care whatsoever about their customers. All they care about is making the sale.

Charity, Tony and Chris

December 10, 2014

Hello Mr. Shultz, thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback of your recent experience at Fowler Dodge. We noticed you posted on several other websites about your experience, as well. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you received. We are investigating this matter thoroughly and a representative from Fowler Dodge will be in touch with you as soon as possible in hopes to resolve this issue.

wittman62
9/22/2014

"Bought New Dodge Ram"

I bought a new dodge ram 1500 the color is a brand new this year very sharp.Mr.Chavez Was my sales person he was very helpfull in explaining the way everything worked on the truck and the finance department was more than willing to work with me on getting a payment I could Afford They Were Able To help with the TT&L thanks for a great truck.

Oscar Chavez

October 03, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We are pleased to know that Mr. Chavez was able to provide you with excellent customer service. Enjoy your new Ram and if you have any further comments or general questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.