Fowler I-240 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73139
Fowler I-240 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info

sag123
9/03/2015

"Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 purchase"

Great experience!! So different from the dealership in Norman. Relaxed without pressure to buy a car. Found my 2015 Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4 with the Luxury II package for the money I wanted to pay. Charlie Sabbagh and Robert Scott were great!! Will not go anywhere else when it comes time for my next car.

Charlie Sabbagh, Rober Scott

Mcaps0913
8/27/2015

"Outstanding! "

Went to fowler to just look. Had just left the previous dealer where I bought my previous car and felt they did not want my business, went to fowler and was in a car deal on the car I wanted in an hour! Yes I said an hour! My salesman Al said car buying should be a fun experience like it once was and he made it a great one!

Al

Matthews93
8/26/2015

"They are amazing! "

Best dealership in Oklahoma! We went to several dealerships in Okc and Norman looking for a specific car, finally found it at Fowler Dodge, the Salesman Al Weigal was so nice and knowledgable about the cars. He knew so many awesome facts. The car we purchased was the car that I had been looking for for over a year. Needed some work and Brad, in service worked with us and was so nice and offered us a rental while being without our new car, he helped us out tremendously! Super nice people and really work with you. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Al Weigal in Sales, Brian in used sales, Brad in Service.

Kaye
8/24/2015

"Despite lots of bad reviews, I had a great experience!"

Today I had a very positive experience at Fowler Dodge compliments of their service department. My Dodge Caravan had a recall notice, and service told me that if I could arrive before 7 PM, they would give me a loaner car if I would leave the vehicle for next day service. I arrived at about 7:02, and one of the sales personnel, Chris Branda, who was helping in the service area this afternoon, was waiting for me and started the paperwork to give me a loaner. About that time one of the service techs asked him what my van needed, and when he learned of the recall letter said, "I can fix that in about 20 minutes. Can you wait?" Of course I could wait! I don't think it took the entire 20 minutes, but I was glued to Ninja Warriors on their big screen, so it might have taken that much time. I was very grateful to all the crew for being so prompt and getting my recall repair taken care of without my having to leave my car and return another day. I told them that I almost hadn't come today because there were so many negative reviews about their service department, but my son-in-law had taken his truck there in the past and always had positive experiences. They said that they have been working very hard to improve their service department, have new service techs and managers, etc. and are trying to earn their good reputation back. I promised an honest review. I'll definitely give them another chance the next time my van needs work. Thanks to the whole gang!

Chris Branda is the only name I got.

safetyshaw
8/13/2015

"Terrible Service Department"

Scheduled an appointment with a Service Advisor, Chris, to have my truck looked at for a recall notice and warranty work. Took the truck in the day of the appointment and that was a week ago. Initially they were going to have me bring it in and said they would take care of it that day. 7 days later and they have yet to even look at it. Chris has since been fired, but I have already had the run around from the service department. No calls whatsoever from them as I have been calling for updates. Yesterday I was told my truck was in the bay and the technician was looking at it. Today I was told it hasn't been looked at.... Dustin Pimber is the Service Manager and apparently is not doing a good job running the department.

Chris (Fired)

redheadedmess
8/10/2015

"Short and easy!"

We had Chris Branda as our salesman and it was a great experience! Told us everything about the car and showed us how to work some of the features, explained everything very well. Whole process only took about 2-2.5 hours and we were out the door! That was from test drive to delivery of car. Thank you Chris for a great experience!

Chris Branda

ajonesokc
8/04/2015

"New Jeep Owner"

My husband and I only intended on "looking" at cars but we ended up purchasing a brand new 2015 Jeep. Our salesman Charlie was a pleasure to work with and everyone was very friendly and answered all of our questions. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Charlie, Mike, and Mitch

Bobcats223
7/25/2015

"Outstanding Experience"

It might have been the easiest car buying experience of my life. They were efficient and kind throughout. Herman was great and the sales manager was as well. I can't remember the kids name but if the medical field doesn't work for him, it sounds like the auto business will.

Herman

milbrat43
7/25/2015

"New Car Purchase"

Hassle free and efficient. The sales person allowed the product to sell its self without following us around and barraging us with facts and numbers that we already knew or didn't need to know. Friendly and accommodating.

Ian, Chauncy

Tkrieps
7/20/2015

"Fowler Dodge"

This is the place to go, i would tecommend this dealership to everyone I know. My sales guy Charlie was so kind and helpful. Everyone worked with us and got us at the payment I could afford in the truck I was in love with. I'm so happy I came to them!

Charlie