Fox Valley Buick GMC

Justin Mansk

January 18, 2017

"Truly a WOW experience"

- JK

So let me start by giving you some context... I called up a friend in the car business and asked him to give me his best price on a very specific vehicle. He game back with a figure of $530.00 per month. I asked him if this was the best price he could give me...He assured me that this indeed was the best price he could give me and the best price around so i figured this is how much the vehicle would cost. Keep in mind he works for another GMC dealer so we are comparing apples to apples. He stated that he was going to have to order the vehicle in from another dealer and that he would have locate it. I just had this feeling that i needed to shop the price just to make sure. I called 4 other GMC dealers and gave them the very same spiel. I gave them the specifics of the vehicle and stated that i was looking for a 39 month lease. I told them that i do not like to haggle so please give me your absolute best price. One dealer came in at 555 per month, another came back at 521...another at 509 and then the last one which is Fox Valley Buick GMC came back at a stunning $469.99. I said...No sir...Maybe there is a mistake. I gave him all the vehicle details again and he said...Yep 469.99 is our price. I was like..Wow...ok ill be in today to look at the numbers. His name was James...And he said, that's great...When you come in, please ask for Justin Mansk. He is our sales manager and he will work with you directly. I walked in to a very nice showroom and was immediately greeted by the receptionist. I stated that i was here to see Justin. Within seconds, he walked out and introduced himself. I explained to him that i was given a price over the phone of 469.99 and i was just waiting for him to say yes BUT...That didn't happen! He goes yes that is our price but i want to go over some numbers with you so that we can see if you qualify for any additional incentives. We started playing with some numbers and monthly price started dropping from the already low quote. I seriously thought that I was on a game show being filmed...I asked him how he could get the proce down so low from a price that my friend said was the best he could do. Justin took the time to go over the numbers with me including how things were calculated. Long story short, my friend called me back and was able to offer a lower price than that of Justin's offer. I told him what the offer was and he found a way to beat the offer of 439.99 and get it to me for 421.00. I am not going to tell you what vehicle it was due to privacy and the discretion of the dealer but i chose to work with Justin and Fox Valley Buick GMC because i asked him for his best price and he truly put his best foot forward..I wish my friend could have done the same thing. The experience did not stop there. The vehicle i wanted had to be ordered from another dealer. My friend called me and asked that i put a deposit down before he could order the vehicle. I asked Justin if he wanted to take my credit card for a deposit to order the vehicle...He looked at me and says " When you work with me, you are family and family does not do that. Your hand shake is enough assurance for me so i will not need a deposit from you". This truthfully has been the best experience i have ever had at a dealer. I was so impressed that i referred a family member to them the following day and he also bought the same vehicle. This dealership and the people that comprise it are absolutely top notch. They ARE willing to go the extra mile and truly build a relationship with you. Please go see them as i am positive you will have the same experience i did.

September 01, 2016

"The assistance and thoroughness we received from Myron was e"

- Traverse2014

We received excellent service. We highly recommend this dealership and Myron Brown, our salesman. He was very thorough and went above and beyond to help us with our purchase.

July 23, 2016

"one of the best car buying experiences"

- melz828

We stopped in initially to look at a Caddy they had on the lot, which was nice. We told our salesman that we also were going to check out this Lincoln down the road. Turns out the Lincoln was at another one of their stores, so it was brought to us so we could compare side by side. The car was for Dad and he was in love at first sight with the Lincoln, so we went with that one. But our salesman, Ricky Nilsen was the best car salesman we ever experienced. Real nice guy, went out of his way and patient. You need a vehicle, go to Fox Valley Buick GMC and ask for Ricky.

New 2016 GMC Sierra 1500, $50880