Frank Kent Hyundai

Frank Kent Hyundai
Call
Frank Kent Hyundai Info
About Frank Kent Hyundai

Our employees, our customers, and our community are our most valuable assets. It is our responsibility to provide a professional atmosphere founded on sound business ethics, honesty, and integrity. Values is our competitive edge and integrity guides our commitment to outstanding customer satisfaction and service. This philosophy has been the foundation for our business since 1935.

About Frank Kent Hyundai

"Awesome"

Awesome had a recall and got it handled and had an ignition malfunction which they repaired for a discounted cost. I'll be back for sure. Rick Morgan was my advisor they had it handled by the time I got off work! Thanks!!!

Rick Morgan

"A Professional and Ethical Dealership"

We purchased our second car this year from Frank Kent Hyundai. Our salesman was Joey Tremaine; a man whom you can trust in properly assisting with a successful experience, Vito Ciraci and Spencer Davis added to the sales experience with friendly and professional attitudes, We will go only to Frank Kent Hyundai for our next car. You should, too.

Joey Tremaine, Spencer Davis

"Craig is the BEST!"

I've never had a vehicle purchase go this easy before. Craig knew all the features of the vehicle, but more importantly, handled my financing with elegance.

Craig Thompson

"HORRIBLE SERVICE CENTER!!!"

I went to Frank Kent to help my 65 year old mother buy a car. 5 months later it breaks down. My mother called Frank Kent numerous times with no call back. She was naïve enough to buy the extended warranty. However, when she mentioned the warranty, no one in service seemed to care. They told her she had to tow the car to Frank Kent at her expense. They also did not have the common courtesy to give her a loaner. I had to rent my mother a car out of my pocket. This dealership has a horrible service staff. I spoke to a manager and he advised he would call my mother back. He never called her and will not answer his direct line. DO NOT BUY FROM HERE. They do not put the customer first.

"find dave tillman if your lookin for an honest salesman!!!!!"

i've been to several dealers and bought several cars but never worked with some one who really cared till meeting dave he was honest and no non sense my next car and my wifes next car will be bought from dave!!

david tillman

"Effortless deal "

My husband and I had been looking at several different models for a few weeks when we decided to shop Frank Kent and found the car we wanted at the price that we wanted. We chose a Santa Fe Sport which had all the options that we wanted. No high pressure sales pitch and a very pleasant experience over all.

Tanzania Hearn

"Courteous, Friendly and Straight Forward"

I'd been on my car search for a 2014 Hyundai Elantra LImited for a week and got the run around from three other dealerships. At my wits end, I began talking with Brad and was in the car and driving home in no time. No hassle. No hard sales pitch. It was awesome!!

"Great family owned store. Low pressure sales tactics..."

Great family owned store. Low pressure sales tactics made it very comfortable to buy a car. I will refer everyone I know here to by a car!

Michael Redwood and Vito C

Frank Kent Hyundai responded to this review

May 13, 2014

Mommasandy, Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Frank Kent Hyundai! We are thrilled that you were comfortable and the Vito and Michael took great care of you! Gratefully, Frank Kent Hyundai New Sales

Frank Kent Hyundai responded to this review

April 05, 2014

mommasandy, Thank you so much for taking time to write your review of your experience at Frank Kent Hyundai. We are beyond thrilled that we not only earned a 5 star rating from you, but that you also will refer us to your family and friends. We feel that the car buying experience should be fun and comfortable and are very glad that you got to experience it first hand. We hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Very Gratefully, Frank Kent Hyundai

"BAIT & SWITCH ALERT!! Frank Kent Hyundai..."

BAIT & SWITCH ALERT!! Frank Kent Hyundai advertises cars at very low prices, but doesn't actually have these cars. This happened to me when I drove 60 miles from Richardson in response to an ad with a very well priced car. I had emailed and spoken with the sales person 4 times over two days and even called him just before I left to make sure the car was still there and of course he said it was. Then when I arrived he said the car was sold two days ago, but that they have other inventory to show me.. and that he tried calling me earlier that day to inform me of that, which is total BS, because I spoke with him just before I left. This car never existed and he probably uses the bait & switch tactic so very often that he doesn't even care to keep his story straight..

Timothy

"Sheri and Tim were great! They were both so friendly and..."

Sheri and Tim were great! They were both so friendly and followed up with me without being overbearing. The price of my car and quality of service were both exceptional. I will definitely recommend this dealership as well as the employees to my family and friends. Wonderful!

Sheri Ballard