Frank Kent Hyundai

Huffines Hyundai Plano

TJ
2/12/2015

"Wonderful experience"

No pressure, great experience. Sales associate Matthew Bigelow assisted my wife and I in purchasing a 2014 Santa Fe. He was very respectful and professional which made the experience very positive. I highly recommend buying a vehicle from Frank Kent Hyundai, especially since they have great sales people like Matthew on staff.

Matthew Bigelow

CMSchutt
2/09/2015

"Extremely Happy Customer!!"

I have never had such a wonderful car buying experience! Pete Houpt was so amazingly helpful! He worked so hard to make sure I was going to get the vehicle I wanted, and at the price that fit my budget. Not once did he ever try to sell me something more or something I didn't need. He listened to me, and treated me with the utmost respect! He and Vito Ciraci worked with my budget, and made sure I would be happy and comfortable with the purchase. It wasn't just Pete and Vito either, every person at the dealership was welcoming and kind. They all made us feel at home and part of their family. I highly recommend Frank Kent Hyundai!! They are what customer service is all about! So refreshing! I will buy my next vehicle here, for sure!

Vito Ciraci, Pete Houpt

kaylamims2286
12/06/2014

"Why you should work with Michael Redwood!!!"

I was helped by a Gentleman by the name of Michael Redwood. He was very helpful and he has continued to help me even after the purchase of my vehicle. I didn't feel force or guilted into buying my car and I am truly happy with my decision. I highly recommend Michael Redwood because he helped me out of a sticky situation; dealing with another dealership that was trying to "make" me by a car that I wasn't happy with. This has by far been the best car-buying experience for me thus far and I will continue to do business with him and his company.

Stormie.Ray.Eden
12/04/2014

"I highly reccomend David Tillman!"

David Tillman is a wonderful salesman. He definitely has your best interest at heart. Our car buying experience was no less than amazing. He really worked hard for us and found us the perfect car. He really made my husband and I feel very comfortable and answered any questions we had to the fullest. The customer service at Frank Kent Hyundai is wonderful! I will definitely be a life time customer. It is nice to know great customer service still exist.

David G. Tillman

hannahskye14
12/02/2014

"An Incredible First Car-Buying Experience!"

I was referred by a friend of mine to Frank Kent Hyundai. She advised me to deal with Michael Redwood when getting a new car and I can honestly say it was the best decision hands down. Mr. Redwood is not just any typical car salesman; he genuinely cares about his customers. He did everything in his power to take care of me and his professionalism is outstanding. I am definitely looking forward to getting my next vehicle from this dealership when the time comes because I'm certain that I'll have a superior representative like Mr. Redwood to advise me. I would also like to mention Scott Hendrickson as well. He is the Finance Manager who went over everything with me at the end and he made sure I understood all of the numbers and paperwork clearly and had excellent customer service skills also. Thank you gentlemen for a great first car-buying experience! With much appreciation, Hannah Whetstone

Scott Hendrickson, Michael Redwood

Mayra Aviles
11/27/2014

"satisfied customer"

Craig Thompson was very helpful and answered all my questions to make me feel very confident about my purchase ;) everyone else that worked with us were curtious and professional! Thank you for working with us and meeting our personal need!

Craig Thompson, Mr Tillman, Randy , Vito Ciraci

DarWalker
11/23/2014

"I highly recommend Michael Redwood!"

Michael Redwood is the most outstanding car salesman I've ever dealt with. He is a man of integrity and professional skill, ...and he makes certain his customer is treated with great respect throughout the entire car buying process. Michael selected the car for me and made the entire car buying experience one to remember. After the sale, Michael Redwood was quick to respond to any concern that arose as I was getting acquainted with my new car. In fact, seems that for the first appointments in the service area, I was at most times greeted by Michael Redwood who was there to be sure the service department 'took care of my car to my satisfaction. Talk about service after the sale!. With the utmost courtesy, he follows up on each visit for service to be sure I am satisfied. Each time I pass the dealership, I always feel happy that I bought my car there. Would I recommend Michael Redwood to my friends? I already have!! and will again.

chencha63
11/22/2014

"Michael Redwood "A man with integrity""

When buying a new vehicle one looks for a salesman with integrity and professionalism. Michael Redwood is that man! Having worked with Michael in the past, through another dealership, I knew that going to Frank Kent Hyundai, I would get the same "great customer service". It was worth the extra miles traveled to get the deal I wanted. Michael, it was a pleasure working with you again... You're awesome!!! Great doing business with you, Frank Kent Hyundai

RussBon
11/19/2014

"Look for Michael Redwood, Especially if you are a Vet"

Michael Redwood helped me greatly. I am a Vet going to school fulltime now, and I needed something for the commute. My credit was in poor shape, but he was able to identify a low cost used car for me that would be reliable and get good gas mileage. With him being a former Vet also, he made sure to take care of me and get me on the road.

ScottQ
11/18/2014

"Awesome!!!"

From the time that I walked into the dealership to the time I left, I felt like more than just a customer. Michael Redwood made sure that I got the best car that suited me. He didn't just throw me into any old car. He helped me to pick the car that he would love for anyone in his family to have. Michael and his coworkers got us the deal of a LIFETIME! We love this dealership and its people. Thank you so much Michael for everything! YOU ARE THE BEST!!! The message you tried to print is protected with Information Rights Management. The sender didn't give you the rights necessary to print the message.