Frank Kent Hyundai

Vandergriff Hyundai

Olirdrgz
7/30/2016

"Service department "

The service department is not customer friendly. They did not great me and instead of talking to me about the service issues on my vehicle they sat there and talked to each other and we're on the computer. That is definitely not good customer service. They did not wow me. Other than the service department so far I have been very satisfied with the dealership service. I would definitely recommend the dealership service but not the service department. The service department needs more training on good customer service.

Service department

k.crass
7/28/2016

"Awesome car-buying experience!"

I had an absolutely wonderful experience at this dealer, from the time I walked in the door, to the relatively fast time I left with my new car!

Gustavo, Vito Ciraci

jtbarringer
7/22/2016

"This is my dealership of choice"

This is a dealership that listens to the customer and make the deal happen for you... There is always some give and take but so nice to have the professionalism they offer...

Rox Horton, Corey Session

happyours4012
7/22/2016

"The Best Car Buying Experience"

Dealing with Frank Kent Auto was the best experience I ever had buying a car. Vito Ciroci, sales director, made the whole buying experience pain free. After talking on the phone for a relatively short time with Vito discussing what I was looking for in a car we settled on a particular car and negotiated the final, drive off, price over the phone. When my wife and I arrived at the dealership the paper work was ready and cost was exactly what was discussed down to the penny. We were very impressed and we instantly fell in love with our new 2016 Hyundai Sonata. I would highly recommend buying a car from Frank Kent Auto.

Vito Ciraci, Michael Redwood

cmacsmith122
7/19/2016

"Frank Kent Hyundai"

Frank Kent Hyundai was a friendly place with a low-pressure environment. The salesmen were very knowledgeable and kind and I would recommend going there to buy/lease a car.

Timothy Ames

dominiquehughes2015
7/15/2016

"Thank You Michael"

My first car buying experience was a nightmare. I was preyed upon and pushed into a bad deal. I was reluctant to buy another car, but Michael Redwood and David made the experience less stressful. Frank Kent Hyundai is actually interested in helping me better my credit situation. I really appreciate that. I was priority and they didn't care only about getting a sale. I will definitely let everyone I know about this great dealership. Michael was very knowledgeable about the vehicles he presented to me. In the little time I did wait, he made sure I was comfortable and he kept me updated as to where I was in the car buying process. I am confident that I made a good decision because I had him help me along the way.

Vito Ciraci, Michael Redwood

dwellness
7/10/2016

"Happy Customers!"

To whom it may concern, I'm a long time customer of Frank Kent Motor Company's I've purchased and leased several Cars and SUV'S from them, So I'm excited that they now own a Hyundai Dealership! My parents and other family member as well have owed and driven Hyundai's and are very pleased with them. I'm currently driving 2017 SANTA FE SPORT,My WIFE IS DRIVING A GENESIS, AND ONE OF MY TWO DAUGHTER IS DRIVING AN 2017 ELANTRA WHICH MY WIFE AND I ARE HELPING HER PURCHASE FOR HER COLLEGE GRADUATION THIS YEAR.

David Rotman, Vito Ciraci, Corey Session, Michael Redwood

fdk992
7/06/2016

"The way it should be"

The service I got was great. I explained what I was looking for and Gus showed me what he had that met needs. That is the way it should be.

Gus Arguello

carmelitap8
7/01/2016

"You guys are amazing"

Thank you ms receptionists lady for also making my daughter bday amazing. I had an amazing time getting my new car. Hope to visit again for maintenance

Scott, Corey Session

davidsherry1
6/30/2016

"First class"

Great salesman and very nice place they were first class as always very helpful and answered all my questions also great customer service very present and helpful to me .

Gus