Frank Kent Hyundai

Jerry's Hyundai

Huffines Hyundai Plano

MSNICOL
8/28/2015

"Most fun every buying a car"

Great car buying experience. All staff professional and informative. Great selection of vehicles and we were able to get the transaction completed quickly and painlessly.

David Rottman, Roger

GARY.TODD
8/27/2015

"Pleasant car buying experience."

My recent purchase was the first truly pleasant auto purchase experience I've ever had. My sales rep, Michael Redwood, was very professional and truly paid attention to what was important to me. I never felt like I was being pressured to buy, and ended up with the ideal vehicle for me at an affordable price. I was already sold on Hyundai, now I'm sold on Frank Kent Hyundai.

Michael Redwood

BRESEMONE
8/20/2015

"Best Dealearship in this part of FORT WORTH!!!!"

Very friendly & patient. Was willing to work within my budget & saw fit to go over & beyond. I felt very comfortable with her, like I had known her before. I appreciate everything Sheri did for me & my family!!!!

Sheri Ballard

BANDERIGGS
8/14/2015

"A pleasant car buying experience."

I was very pleased with my car buying experience at Frank Kent Hyundai. The personnel were knowledgeable and friendly, offered a test drive, and answered all my questions. The dealer had not added extras that I didn't want and the guaranteed savings was as stated. I also received a fair price for my trade.

Kenny Merritt, Vito Ciraci

JV
8/12/2015

"Above and Beyond!!!"

This purchase was very special to me for many reasons. Michael Redwood was my sales associate and he made this experience even more memorable. Michael was very knowledgable and professional, as well as genuine. He listened to my needs and exactly what I wanted. He never once was pushy or talked down to me, being a woman purchasing a vehicle, this was a big plus for me! I felt respected. Not only did Michael make this a great experience and get me a great deal but kudos to the whole Frank Kent Hyundai team for ensuring my every need was met. Absolutely LOVE my new car! Thanks guys!

Michael Redwood

NSMOTHERMON
8/06/2015

"Frank Kent Hyundai was AWESOME!"

We visited a local Hyundai dealership in Granbury, TX where we live. After having a poor experience with the local dealership we decided to call every Hyundai dealer in the DFW metroplex. No one worked as hard as Kenny Merritt at Frank Kent Hyundai. NO ONE. He was professional, genuine and most importantly, honest. From our salesman Kenny to Scott in the finance department to the secretary that greeted us when we walked in, everyone at the dealership made us feel at home and made the car buying process enjoyable. That in itself speaks volumes to the atmosphere the team at Frank Kent provides for their customers. Thank you all so much for helping us get into a new car! We love it! Sincerely, Destiny & Nathan Smothermon

Kenny Merritt

MSNICOL
8/05/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Treated with full courtesy and respect, fair pricing. Genesis is the nicest car I have ever driven. Sales staff is exceptional in every way. Thanks.

David Rottman, Roger

LBOYLE86
8/04/2015

"Awesome Dealer"

This dealership is awesome! I was referred to Frank Kent by a friend who recently purchased a vehicle through them and I was not disappointed. Every staff member that I came in contact with was very professional and helpful. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle

NIKI0
7/30/2015

"They made my (attainable) dream car happen! "

After a not so great finance experience at two other dealerships, I stopped in Frank Kent on a whim. From the moment I stepped on the lot until the moment I drove off in my brand new veloster, I felt helped, informed & happy. I went on a thursday evening & was the only one there. The entire team, finance & manager included banned together to help me with my car buying experience. I'm a customer for life at this point. Every step of the way I was told what was happening and why. Definitely recommend this dealership!

Ron Britt, Scott Hendrickson

BENJAMINSCHWARTZ
7/23/2015

"Dealership rocks"

I have to typ something. I love my new car.. I like the color blue. Salesman was great.. Down to earth and honest. Will be back