Frank Myers Auto Maxx

4200 N Patterson Ave,
Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27105
Frank Myers Auto Maxx Info
About Frank Myers Auto Maxx

Frank Myers Auto Maxx was recently recognized as the #1 Small Business in NC by Business Leader Magazine, one of the Top 15 Independent Automotive Retailers in the United States by Auto Dealer Monthly Magazine, one of the Top 10 Internet Auto Retailers in the Nation & one of the Top 3 dealerships to work for in the country by The Dealer Business Journal. The dealership specializes in helping people find, qualify for and own the vehicle of their dreams with little or no money down…even with less than perfect credit. For more information on Frank Myers Auto Maxx, please visit their website at: http://www.frankmyersauto.com

About Frank Myers Auto Maxx

Saturday 10:00 AM - 2:00 AM

• Free Coffee Bar
  • Free Family Movie Night
  • Free Arcade
mark9316
4/29/2016

"The Best Customer Service"

I was in the market for a Nissan 370Z and I decided to goto Tracy and his team. For over a week they were looking for me for the exact car I wanted. They called me daily with updates which I found to be very impressive. I called them after a week as I found a brand new one at a great price that I couldn't turn down, without hesitation Tracy and his team told me that I should take advantage of that deal and if they could help me with it in any way I should call them. I ended up getting the brand new car at the advice of Tracy, I was so blown away by this service as they could have told me not to do that and they had a better deal for me. This was the best customer service that I have ever had while looking for a car. In a year I will be looking to add a SUV and I will be buying from Tracy and his amazing team. I highly recommend anyone that is looking for a car to go here you wont regret it.

April 30, 2016

WIW! Thank you for your kind words, Mark9316. While we're sad that you purchased somewhere other than Frank Myers Auto, you got an amazing deal and telling you to take advantage of it was the right thing to do. Enjoy your Nissan and please reach out to us if we can ever be of service in the future.

Jordanleanna01
4/13/2016

"Easy! "

It was so EASY purching my 2015 Nissan Altima. Everyone is very friendly. I'm a first time buyer, and they understood that and took great care of me. They worked hard to get me the vehicle I wanted, and the payment to fit my budget. It wasn't about selling me a car, it was about putting me into a safe vehicle that I love and me being able to Financially affording it. I had a wonderful experience.

Rich, Michael.

April 28, 2016

Hey Jordannleanna01...thank you for your kind words and for allowing us to serve you. We hope that you continue to enjoy your 2015 Nissan Altima for many years to come. If we can ever be of service in the future, please don't hesitate to ask.

Achristian1107
4/12/2016

"Amazing!!!"

Wonderful service!!! Fast and courteous!! Will definitely recommend them to anyone buying a car. They were patient and met all my needs! Frank Myers where everybody rides!!! Thanks a ton guys!!!

Rich

April 28, 2016

WHOO HOO! Comments like yours is why we do what we do, Achristian1107. We're happy that we could assist you and hope you give us the opportunity to do so for many years to come. Take care and drop by to see us again soon.

Dcc78
2/10/2016

"Lies and then more lies. "

I bought a Nissan Sentra that had 32000 miles on it. Within a week the check oil light came on so I brought it back and told them about it and they said it was just a bad sensor and they would order the part. I never got the part. I never got a call back. Needless to say a few years later and a ton of oil later and only about 40000 miles more and my car breaks down for good. The transmission and engine are shot. They are not good people there. They lie and sell you crap cars at premium prices. I am so disappointed that I chose to go there and don't wish that on anybody. You better believe all the good reviews on here are B.S!!! Probably current employees With more lies to trap the consumers.

It doesn't matter they all lie.

April 28, 2016

Dear Dcc78. My name is Tracy Myers and I'm the owner of Frank Myers Auto Maxx. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know about the terrible experience you had with your car and I'm sorry that your engine and transmission went bad. I would like to try and help you but I don't have your name so I can't pull up your account. Would you please send me a private message so I'm able to do some research? While I can't be certain, the low mileage on your car makes me believe that it may have been one of our Certified cars. The good news is that our Certified cars have a Lifetime Engine Warranty. In closing, I look forward to hearing back from you soon and hopefully able to provide you with not only answers but also a resolution that makes you happy with our dealership again.

tink, edna 654
1/28/2016

"Great"

The people at Frank Meyers Auto Max are the friendliest people. They treat you like family. I got a great deal and if I have to will go again to get a car.

Phillip Pinkston

January 28, 2016

Thank you for the kind words and for being a part of the Frank Myers Auto Maxx Family. If we can be of service, please don't hesitate to ask. Never forget: we are here for you!

Happy!!!
1/21/2016

"Outstanding !!!!!!!!!"

When other car dealers say no to you like they did me , Then you need to go to Frank Myers Auto , They will say yes !!

Chris !!!!!!

January 25, 2016

Thank you! You really know how to make us smile. Stop by soon to say hello. We appreciate you.

davrg311
10/21/2015

" Service department cannot fix your car "

I bought my F250 in May had to take it to the service department back August for a small leak on transmission and rear and had a leak and and the wrench light would come on when I'm towing my camp at first they told me I had no warranty then they found the warranty covered it all under warranty but they had it for three weeks and didn't fix the wrench light told me it was the turbo needed to be replaced then it was the power band and the transmission oh what you know it's a vacuum hose off the turbo problem fixed so they said they damage my door why my truck on lift said they would fix it and use touch up Touch up paint talk to Tracy about this he told me he would talk to everybody that was involved and to call him in his direct number the next day at 10 AM call in the next day never return my calls I would not recommend their service department to fix any bodys car because they do not know what they are doing end up just trying to get more money out of you and that's what they did to me so buyer beware

Bryant service department manager

January 13, 2016

Thank you for speaking to me over the phone and for allowing us to make this situation right. Moving forward, I hope that you enjoy your truck and will continue to do business with us for many years to come. If I can ever be of service, please call me direct at #3368310646. If I don't pick up. please leave me a message and I will call you back as soon as I have the opportunity. Sincerely, Tracy Myers/Owner Frank Myers Auto Maxx

joey47
9/27/2015

"Great Service"

A big shout out to Tracy Myers Brian Hawks and the entire team at the Frank Myers Auto Maxx Service Center. I had been quoted nearly $800 for repairs on my car. Tracy's team did the work for less than half. Why? Not because they were cheap, but because they were honest and only did the work I needed done. I appreciate them treating people right. It's why they're the best in town.

Brian Hawks

January 25, 2016

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your experience with everyone and for choosing us. we appreciate you and we're here for you. Take care and hope to see you again soon.

Hawk
9/20/2015

"Absolutely wonderful"

I presented to the folks exactly where I was and what we were looking to buy. We were never rushed or pressured in any way. We took several test drives and completely satisfied!

Chandler

September 22, 2015

Dear Hawk, THANK YOU for the kind words. It was a pleasure to serve you.

TWinters
9/18/2015

"Best car buying experience."

Thank you to everyone there at Frank Myers Auto Maxx for helping my wife and I find a new car. Very professional, helpful and an all around great group of people. Highly recommend this place if you are in need of a new, used car..

September 22, 2015

Thank you, TWinters. Everyone at Frank Myers Auto Maxx wants you to know that YOU are sincerely appreciated.

Reviews of Tracy Myers