Frank Myers Auto Maxx

4200 N Patterson Ave,
Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27105
Frank Myers Auto Maxx Info
About Frank Myers Auto Maxx

Frank Myers Auto Maxx was recently recognized as the #1 Small Business in NC by Business Leader Magazine, one of the Top 15 Independent Automotive Retailers in the United States by Auto Dealer Monthly Magazine, one of the Top 10 Internet Auto Retailers in the Nation & one of the Top 3 dealerships to work for in the country by The Dealer Business Journal. The dealership specializes in helping people find, qualify for and own the vehicle of their dreams with little or no money down…even with less than perfect credit. For more information on Frank Myers Auto Maxx, please visit their website at: http://www.frankmyersauto.com

About Frank Myers Auto Maxx

Saturday 10:00 AM - 2:00 AM

• Free Coffee Bar
  • Free Family Movie Night
  • Free Arcade
Uncle sam
9/02/2016

"good experience "

My experience with the dealership was very good. Larry helped with my needs and helped me find a nice car and something I could afford

Dominique0565
8/04/2016

"Great service!!"

Impressed by Tyler's great customer service and how he presented the vehicle. Very professional. Also, the first gentlemen who did a meet and greet was awesome

August 05, 2016

Thank you for our kind words. We appreciate you. Please enjoy your car and drop by to say hello. We'll be waiting for you :)

Amanda Stewart
5/03/2016

"Lied to me on the phone!!"

I had heard mixed reviews on this dealership , but because the owner was quick to reply to people I decided to fill out an application online and wait for a call. ( and wait I did ) . I finally got a call from Rhonda, she started with my very basic info. and then told me i qualified for the sale they were having and with our income we were preaproved to work with a couple of their leanders .After speaking only for a few minutes she says she will call back Fri. to make an appointment for Sat. Sure enough she called Fri. ,so I tell her I had some concerns after reading reviews. Instantly she tells me that she never said I was preaproved for anything and continuedo to argue this fact with me . So I tell her that I can't believe she was basically calling me a lier and I hadn't even made it through the door yet.So I hung up on her and called the owner so called direct # . Here I am almost a week later and no response . This place is a joke . DON'T WASTE ANY TIME ON THEM....I wish I hadn't. ...

Rhonda

May 20, 2016

Good afternoon, Ms. Stewart. My name is Tracy Myers and I am the owner of Frank Myers Auto Maxx. Please accept my sincerest apology for not responding to you sooner. Unfortunately, I was fighting pneumonia and wasn't in the office when you reached out to me. I'm also sorry that one of my Team Members didn't treat you with the respect you deserve. I have personally reviewed the call with the Team Member you spoke to and will continue to monitor her progress. Please know that your feedback gives us an opportunity to improve and I appreciate that. That's all I can ask for. Regarding our reviews, I am aware of the bad ones as well as the good ones. As one of the largest independently owned used car dealerships in the country, we obviously talk to a lot of people and we sadly can't make everyone happy. The folks who seem to be the most upset don't like to hear the truth, which is what we'll always give them. However, the folks who buy from us tend to LOVE us. I'd encourage you to read their REAL reviews here: http://www.FrankMyersAutoReviews.com When my great grandfather opened the 1st Frank Myers store more than 85 years ago, he made a commitment to the people in this community. The commitment was to be always be fair, firm and friendly. One of my Team Members apparently didn't live up to that commitment with you and I apologize. If there is an opportunity to still serve you in any capacity, it would be my honor. Just let me know what I can do moving forward. Enjoy your day and I look forward to hearing back from you soon. Tracy E. Myers, CMD Owner/Frank Myers Auto Maxx "

Keynote336
4/30/2016

"Worst place ever.. Don't believe the lies "

This by far has been the worst dealership yet. I explained my situation to serval ppl before I even came up there. They told me that everything was already ran and 2 banks was going to help with no money down. Once I was there the salesman that was helping me left me sitting there to go sale a car to someone else. Then they came back saying that I need 4500 down. Everybody in there was mad and going off about them lying. Don't believe that everybody rides mess cause they don't. Ppl was running out of there.

May 20, 2016

Happy Friday, Keynote336. I wanted to take a moment to thank you for allowing me the opportunity to apologize to you over the phone. It's difficult to begin explaining how upset I get when guests in my store leave upset. My great grandfather opened the first Frank Myers store more than 85 years ago and I take serving others very seriously and I'm sorry you weren't treated with the respect you deserve. I also appreciate you allowing me the opportunity to find you a vehicle that fits in your budget. Please know that my Team and I are searching for what you requested and we will keep in contact with you with updates. If anything changes. please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm only a phone call or an email away. Thank you and talk soon. Tracy Myers/Owner Frank Myers Auto Maxx

mark9316
4/29/2016

"The Best Customer Service"

I was in the market for a Nissan 370Z and I decided to goto Tracy and his team. For over a week they were looking for me for the exact car I wanted. They called me daily with updates which I found to be very impressive. I called them after a week as I found a brand new one at a great price that I couldn't turn down, without hesitation Tracy and his team told me that I should take advantage of that deal and if they could help me with it in any way I should call them. I ended up getting the brand new car at the advice of Tracy, I was so blown away by this service as they could have told me not to do that and they had a better deal for me. This was the best customer service that I have ever had while looking for a car. In a year I will be looking to add a SUV and I will be buying from Tracy and his amazing team. I highly recommend anyone that is looking for a car to go here you wont regret it.

April 30, 2016

WIW! Thank you for your kind words, Mark9316. While we're sad that you purchased somewhere other than Frank Myers Auto, you got an amazing deal and telling you to take advantage of it was the right thing to do. Enjoy your Nissan and please reach out to us if we can ever be of service in the future.

Jordanleanna01
4/13/2016

"Easy! "

It was so EASY purching my 2015 Nissan Altima. Everyone is very friendly. I'm a first time buyer, and they understood that and took great care of me. They worked hard to get me the vehicle I wanted, and the payment to fit my budget. It wasn't about selling me a car, it was about putting me into a safe vehicle that I love and me being able to Financially affording it. I had a wonderful experience.

Rich, Michael.

April 28, 2016

Hey Jordannleanna01...thank you for your kind words and for allowing us to serve you. We hope that you continue to enjoy your 2015 Nissan Altima for many years to come. If we can ever be of service in the future, please don't hesitate to ask.

Achristian1107
4/12/2016

"Amazing!!!"

Wonderful service!!! Fast and courteous!! Will definitely recommend them to anyone buying a car. They were patient and met all my needs! Frank Myers where everybody rides!!! Thanks a ton guys!!!

Rich

April 28, 2016

WHOO HOO! Comments like yours is why we do what we do, Achristian1107. We're happy that we could assist you and hope you give us the opportunity to do so for many years to come. Take care and drop by to see us again soon.

Dcc78
2/10/2016

"Lies and then more lies. "

I bought a Nissan Sentra that had 32000 miles on it. Within a week the check oil light came on so I brought it back and told them about it and they said it was just a bad sensor and they would order the part. I never got the part. I never got a call back. Needless to say a few years later and a ton of oil later and only about 40000 miles more and my car breaks down for good. The transmission and engine are shot. They are not good people there. They lie and sell you crap cars at premium prices. I am so disappointed that I chose to go there and don't wish that on anybody. You better believe all the good reviews on here are B.S!!! Probably current employees With more lies to trap the consumers.

It doesn't matter they all lie.

April 28, 2016

Dear Dcc78. My name is Tracy Myers and I'm the owner of Frank Myers Auto Maxx. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know about the terrible experience you had with your car and I'm sorry that your engine and transmission went bad. I would like to try and help you but I don't have your name so I can't pull up your account. Would you please send me a private message so I'm able to do some research? While I can't be certain, the low mileage on your car makes me believe that it may have been one of our Certified cars. The good news is that our Certified cars have a Lifetime Engine Warranty. In closing, I look forward to hearing back from you soon and hopefully able to provide you with not only answers but also a resolution that makes you happy with our dealership again.

tink, edna 654
1/28/2016

"Great"

The people at Frank Meyers Auto Max are the friendliest people. They treat you like family. I got a great deal and if I have to will go again to get a car.

Phillip Pinkston

January 28, 2016

Thank you for the kind words and for being a part of the Frank Myers Auto Maxx Family. If we can be of service, please don't hesitate to ask. Never forget: we are here for you!

Happy!!!
1/21/2016

"Outstanding !!!!!!!!!"

When other car dealers say no to you like they did me , Then you need to go to Frank Myers Auto , They will say yes !!

Chris !!!!!!

January 25, 2016

Thank you! You really know how to make us smile. Stop by soon to say hello. We appreciate you.

Reviews of Larry Rucker Jr