Frank Myers Auto Maxx

4200 N Patterson Ave,
Winston-Salem, North Carolina 27105
Frank Myers Auto Maxx Info
About Frank Myers Auto Maxx

Frank Myers Auto Maxx was recently recognized as the #1 Small Business in NC by Business Leader Magazine, one of the Top 15 Independent Automotive Retailers in the United States by Auto Dealer Monthly Magazine, one of the Top 10 Internet Auto Retailers in the Nation & one of the Top 3 dealerships to work for in the country by The Dealer Business Journal. The dealership specializes in helping people find, qualify for and own the vehicle of their dreams with little or no money down…even with less than perfect credit. For more information on Frank Myers Auto Maxx, please visit their website at: http://www.frankmyersauto.com

About Frank Myers Auto Maxx

Saturday 10:00 AM - 2:00 AM

• Free Coffee Bar
  • Free Family Movie Night
  • Free Arcade
tink, edna 654
1/28/2016

"Great"

The people at Frank Meyers Auto Max are the friendliest people. They treat you like family. I got a great deal and if I have to will go again to get a car.

Phillip Pinkston

January 28, 2016

Thank you for the kind words and for being a part of the Frank Myers Auto Maxx Family. If we can be of service, please don't hesitate to ask. Never forget: we are here for you!

Happy!!!
1/21/2016

"Outstanding !!!!!!!!!"

When other car dealers say no to you like they did me , Then you need to go to Frank Myers Auto , They will say yes !!

Chris !!!!!!

January 25, 2016

Thank you! You really know how to make us smile. Stop by soon to say hello. We appreciate you.

davrg311
10/21/2015

" Service department cannot fix your car "

I bought my F250 in May had to take it to the service department back August for a small leak on transmission and rear and had a leak and and the wrench light would come on when I'm towing my camp at first they told me I had no warranty then they found the warranty covered it all under warranty but they had it for three weeks and didn't fix the wrench light told me it was the turbo needed to be replaced then it was the power band and the transmission oh what you know it's a vacuum hose off the turbo problem fixed so they said they damage my door why my truck on lift said they would fix it and use touch up Touch up paint talk to Tracy about this he told me he would talk to everybody that was involved and to call him in his direct number the next day at 10 AM call in the next day never return my calls I would not recommend their service department to fix any bodys car because they do not know what they are doing end up just trying to get more money out of you and that's what they did to me so buyer beware

Bryant service department manager

January 13, 2016

Thank you for speaking to me over the phone and for allowing us to make this situation right. Moving forward, I hope that you enjoy your truck and will continue to do business with us for many years to come. If I can ever be of service, please call me direct at #3368310646. If I don't pick up. please leave me a message and I will call you back as soon as I have the opportunity. Sincerely, Tracy Myers/Owner Frank Myers Auto Maxx

joey47
9/27/2015

"Great Service"

A big shout out to Tracy Myers Brian Hawks and the entire team at the Frank Myers Auto Maxx Service Center. I had been quoted nearly $800 for repairs on my car. Tracy's team did the work for less than half. Why? Not because they were cheap, but because they were honest and only did the work I needed done. I appreciate them treating people right. It's why they're the best in town.

Brian Hawks

January 25, 2016

THANK YOU for taking the time to share your experience with everyone and for choosing us. we appreciate you and we're here for you. Take care and hope to see you again soon.

Hawk
9/20/2015

"Absolutely wonderful"

I presented to the folks exactly where I was and what we were looking to buy. We were never rushed or pressured in any way. We took several test drives and completely satisfied!

Chandler

September 22, 2015

Dear Hawk, THANK YOU for the kind words. It was a pleasure to serve you.

TWinters
9/18/2015

"Best car buying experience."

Thank you to everyone there at Frank Myers Auto Maxx for helping my wife and I find a new car. Very professional, helpful and an all around great group of people. Highly recommend this place if you are in need of a new, used car..

September 22, 2015

Thank you, TWinters. Everyone at Frank Myers Auto Maxx wants you to know that YOU are sincerely appreciated.

deecruz
9/14/2015

"Wasted my whole day"

I called twice before I drove there from High Point. Asked to apply for loan over the phone before I drive all the way there, I get a congratulations, I'm approved, I said you didn't get my s.s. number. She tells me we have programs that don't check your s.s., we go buy income. So, I said ok, I drive there. They were very nice. I tell the salesman my situation. I'm disabled, going through radiation and soon chemo. I tell him I have zero down, a trade of a older car, and bad credit. Told him how much I can afford and no co applicant. He goes back and forth I provided him bank statements,etc..then get asked if I have a co applicant, got asked alot, I didn't have any. So finally I'm told great news, we found a lender, all you need is 500 down. And said 500 dollars down is what's holding you from driving a car home today, I tell him maybe my mom can lend me but not 500, maybe 300. So I call my mom, she agrees to lend me 500. I let them know, they make me wait a while then another man I did see 4 comes over and again says I need a co applicant. I told him I thought I just need 500. No, the lender blah blah blah. ..I told him I can ask my mom but I doubt it.she reluctantly agreed. I give them my mom's information, and while later the salesman comes to me with a set of keys. Out of the whole lot, only one I qualified for. I wasn't crazy for it but after a test drive. I said ok. Give me the numbers. .I wait..again. ..then they come and ask if I got any more to put down. I said no.WTH,..I was there from 11 to 4...I was exhausted. They knew my situation. I managed to get 500 and a co applicant but that was not good enough.

Tyler

Unhappy customer
8/18/2015

"Unwanted customer"

I visited this dealer last week. I was very satisfied with the company until I put in a application over the phone on Thursday around 12 noon & was told that I would be called right back with an answer to whether or not I was approved for a loan. By 5pm that evening I still hadn't heard back from the employee that I was dealing with for my loan application. So I decided to go give him a call back assuming he had just forgotten about me thinking maybe it got really busy in the office. When he answered the phone his demeanor towards me seemed as if he was irritated that I called him & simply told me that he would get back with me & that he was working on it. But his tone wasn't pleasant at all. It is now Tuesday & I have yet to get a call back from him about the status of my application. I know that my credit isn't the best but I could have been treated with a little more respect as a customer & had at least gotten a phone call back to tell me that my loan wasn't approved. It was very rude & unprofessional

Michael Wagner

September 18, 2015

Dear Unwanted Customer. My name is Tracy Myers and I am the owner of Frank Myers Auto Maxx. I am sorry that you had a bad experience with one of our Team members. I refuse to make excuses and take full responsibility. While we strive for everyone to have a 5-star experience, we are human and we fail often. However, I am thankful that you gave my Team and I the opportunity to serve you. In closing, I would like to speak with you and discuss exactly what happened so I can take the necessary steps to make sure it doesn't happen to anyone else. I invite you to call me direct at #3368310646. I travel a lot so please leave me a message if I don't answer and I will call you back as soon as I return. Take care and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

tamyusef424
5/12/2015

"POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AFTER YOU PURCHASE"

I bought a Chrysler 200 2013 back in February. Chris was an awesome sales person. 2 days after I bought the car the breaks were squeaking. I took it back and the auto shop said they were fine. Well it continued so my husband took it back a week later and they said they needed to. Be replaced and they would go halve . My husband also told them the car was hesitating and jerking a lot. They checked it and said it was fine. Well the car is still doing it and my breaks are still very very very squeaky. Oh we did pay half on th . Back breaks. I don't think we should of had to and I don't think the car runs right at al . I'm not happy wit . My purchase at all!!!!! OK so Tracy contacted me to make things right!!!!! Well..... He didn't my breaks are terrible and I know it ......STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE .....THEY ARE AFTER MONEY!!!!? I WILL BE CONTACTING LEMON LAW!!!! NO DUMMY HERE..... thanks for nothing Tracy I should have listened to ppl.

September 18, 2015

Good evening, tamyusef424. My name is Tracy Myers and I'm the owner of Frank Myers Auto Maxx. Thank you for your message and I'm sorry that you're unhappy with your service after the sale. My goal moving forward is to find out what's happening with your vehicle and to offer you a resolution that you are happy with. We want you to enjoy your vehicle. I know that you've had your vehicle in our service department. Have your concerns been taken care of? Thank you and I look forward to hearing back soon.

GregB
1/16/2015

"waste of my time "

I made 2 trips to frank myers 1/15/15 and and apparently "EVERYBODY DOES NOT RIDE". I had all the information they asked for, had previously spoke with 3 different people earlier that day and told them about the truck I seen on the website and was very interested. They explained yes its here on the lot so I went back filled out the credit app and sit around for nearly 3 hours. When they finally showed me the truck they wanted me to buy it was totally opposite and was by now close to closing time so they said the mangers want to get out of here, come back tomorrow. "I don't think so". Made me feel as if every person I spoke to wasn't listening. Only concerned about getting me in there to sell me. Wasted my entire day and no results. Only a push out the door at closing time and asked to return. I don't think that's good buisness to waste my entire day then tell me they want to get out of here. Guess I can thank Frank!

david, renee. kisha

January 28, 2015

Dear GregB, My name is Tracy Myers and I am the owner of Frank Myers Auto Maxx. I received your message and wanted to thank you for letting me know how my Team treated you when you visited my store. I'm sorry we wasted your time and I'm sorry that you weren't treated as an important guest in our home. That is unacceptable to me and I will take the necessary steps to make sure that our Team Members are reminded of the proper way to handle a situation like yours in the future. If you are ever in the area, please stop by the dealership and introduce yourself. It would be my pleasure to meet you. Enjoy your evening, Tracy Myers

Reviews of Tracy Myers