Frank Myers Auto Maxx

Team Leader

June 24, 2017

"Buying new car"

- Frankie Ward

This was a great experience we had great customer service Jessica deserves a raise she was amazing! She was very knowledgeable and helpful did a wonderful job!

Jessica Theodore

May 13, 2017

"Very Well Pleased"

- Tracy

My experience at Frank Myers was Awesome. Everyone was courteous and friendly. Malik was an awesome salesman. He was very nice, helpful and respectful and listenened.

Malik Winfield

May 09, 2017

"Very Diappointed"

- SJohnson88

My husband and I bought our 2nd vehicle from FM in January. After 3 weeks of having it, it started to overheat and when I took it to them they simply said that the coolant was low and topped it off. I just took it to them again today for the same reason and was told that I have a bad radiator. Why after only 4 months of having this vehicle. And guess what? The warranty is now expired! I really don't want to believe that they knew this back in February when I brought it back and they didn't want to fix it under warranty. But I really have no other way of explaining why the first time I brought it for this reason they simply topped it off without finding the reason why it was low to them now saying I need a new radiator. I am very disappointed and you have lost a life long loyal customer.

• Free Coffee Bar