Franklin Sussex Auto Mall

Sam Nazzaro

June 22, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Scherry

Great experience. I purchased a Jeep Cpmpass and I am totally satisfied. All the staff was nice and friendly. I refer all my friends and family.

Ron Biccum

June 08, 2017

"The best Jeep dealership in the area!"

- c2far56

In the past 3 months I have purchased 2 Jeep Rubicon's from this dealership, the professionalism of the staff is amazing. From the manager Rich to my dealer Kyle and all the staff behind the scenes are nothing less than awesome!!! These guys worked so hard to find me a Rubicon that I wanted and within days it was there for me to pick up. I have to also mention John in finance, he make closing on a vehicle so easy and painless (lol) it was a pleasure to buy from them again. Jim the service manger is a very easy person to get along with and goes out of his way to get whatever you need done asap. I also have to mention Mike the parts manger, he's a great guy to go to for any upgrades or questions. He always gets right back to me the correct answers and gives me great prices on everything that I order. I have bought many cars from many dealers in the past years and have never met a staff like the guys at Franklin Sussex Auto Mall, believe me when I tell you they truly make you feel like family, Thank You everyone!!

John Rodriguez
Other Employees : Rich,Kyle,Brian,

June 02, 2017

"Oil change"

- Betsycrum

No problems. Always courteous and on time . Always make aware if any unscheduled maintenance needed and its cost . My only complaint is I always have difficulty getting through to service on phone so ended up scheduling on line.

James Tester