Franklin Toyota

Franklin Toyota Info

RJW
5/22/2016

"scheduled appointment"

After doing an online search for local Toyota dealers in my area and filling out information on the site regarding my proposed purchase, I was contacted by a representative from this dealership and scheduled an appointment with the internet sales rep. which was confirmed by phone on the following day at 10:30 am, just prior to the appointed time of 1:00pm. The vehicle we were to test drive had been sold the following day, so in essence my wife and I made a two hour round trip for nothing, we should have been contacted and informed of the sale before wasting our time. There was no concern shown for our inconvenience and no offer to try and accommodate us except an offer to sell us a similar used vehicle with 92000 miles . Got an I'm sorry from the sales rep. but nothing from the sales manager. We drove an additional hour to another dealership and purchased the NEW vehicle we were looking for. The difference was night and day. Franklin Toyota's Loss

Veronica and D.C.

May 25, 2016

Deborah, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We never want to waste anyone's time, and it's always our goal to provide a great experience for all customers. We'd like to discuss the specifics of your visit in greater detail. Please feel free to give us a call at (877) 834-2518 and ask for Reese Spivey, General Manager.

Kflake
5/21/2016

"Awesome!"

Thank you so much ch for helping us get a great dependable car. We love it. Ranger Rick and as so helpful. If you are looking for a new car this is the place to go.

Ranger Rick

May 23, 2016

You're very welcome and Thank You for choosing Franklin Toyota! We appreciate you taking the time to send us feedback and letting us know that you had a positive experience.

The Taylor's
5/14/2016

"FANTASTIC Dealership and Salesman"

We just purchased our second Toyota Highlander form RANDY FIELDS at Franklin Toyota. It was so easy and pleasant. Randy is a top notch example of what a car salesman SHOULD BE !!!!!!! We were shown all the new features and everything was explained in exact detail. If we had a question, later we were invited to call or stop by for added explanation. We were thanked by the MG, Mr. Spivey and the owner, Mr. Franklin for doing business with them. It sure makes us feel good that our business is appreciated. The entire staff at Franklin was outstanding.

Randy Fields

May 16, 2016

We appreciate your feedback, Taylors! We strive to make everyone's experience as easy, quick, pleasant and informative as possible. We truly appreciate you choosing Franklin Toyota for your Highlander purchases and enjoy having you as part of the Franklin Toyota family!

coyatogirl
5/13/2016

"Great Experience....have 3 Toyatos now!"

Donnie wasn't my salesperson on my Tundra (he had input in it) but he was on my Highlander. It is a very comforting thought to be able to pick up the phone and tell him what is happening. His answer is let me check and I will call you right back or when are you coming and we will have it ready.

Donnie Hicks

May 16, 2016

We're glad to hear you have so much faith in Donnie and in us, coyatogirl. It is always our pleasure, and our goal, to provide a positive experience and we appreciate the feedback.

Aboyett2411

"Excellent Service"

I recently bought a Camry from Franklin Toyota and the service was top notch from beginning to end. The salesman, DONNIE Hicks, Jr. was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Everyone was great. I would definitely recommend their dealership and will be doing business with them in the future.

DONNIE Hicks Jr

May 04, 2016

So glad to hear what a great experience you had here at Franklin Toyota. We'll be sure to let Donnie know how highly you spoke of him. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

tmcbride

"Exceptional Buying Experience"

I've purchased several new Toyota vehicles from Mr. Donnie Hicks, Jr. and I can't begin to tell you how exceptional my experience was. Mr. Hicks paid attention to every single detail and made purchasing my latest vehicle(Tundra) such a wonderful experience. I highly recommend selecting Franklin Toyota and Mr. Donnie Hicks when considering your next vehicle purchase. Excellent, excellent dealership and salesman! Thanks, Tracy McBride

Donnie Hicks, Jr.

May 04, 2016

Tracy, congrats on your new Tundra! We appreciate your feedback and your business and we're delighted to hear you had such a great experience.

VB

"Great Experience"

In purchasing my RAV4, this was the easiest and smoothest car purchase I've ever made. The salesperson listened to what I wanted, did not try to sell me something I didn't want, and made sure everything was in order. I've purchased vehicles from other Toyota dealers with okay results but did not get the same personalized service as I did at Franklin. Follow up from my salesperson and the dealership has been excellent. When I am ready for an upgrade, this is definitely where I'll go.

Donnie Hicks, Jr.

May 04, 2016

VB, we're glad to hear what a great experience you had with Donnie Hicks and Franklin Toyota. When you are ready for that upgrade, we'll definitely be glad to see you back!

Steve Harrell
4/29/2016

"4th new Toyota from Franklin "

My wife and I just purchased our 4th new Toyota from Donnie Hicks Jr. @ Franklin Toyota. Mr Hicks and everyone at Franklin are great to deal with. I recommend Franklin and Donnie Hicks Jr to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle. Definitely worth the trip. The new Tundra rocks

Donnie Hicks Jr

May 04, 2016

Steve, we strive to make sure that our customers are happy with their experience here, so we appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we're doing. And we sincerely thank you for continuing to choose Franklin Toyota.

Peach123

"New vehicle purchase"

We visited Franklin Toyota to find a new family vehicle. Our salesman was very patient and determined to help us find the right vehicle for us. He was knowledgable about the vehicles and didn't try to push anything on us. I ended up buying a Toyota venza and three years later we still love it! Buying a vehicle at Franklin Toyota was an easy and pleasant experience.

Donnie Hicks Jr.

May 04, 2016

Peach, we're glad to hear how much you love your Toyota Venza! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience here at Franklin Toyota.

Nyiaaful
12/07/2015

"Horrible service "

If I knew then what I know now I would've never gotten my car from Franklin Toyota. Dealing with them has been so stressful. First I was financed for the wrong amount because my down payment was in opinion pocketed by someone. When Franklin Toyota was confronted it was stated that my down payment were for warranties. I didn't discuss warranties at all because I didn't want any. My interest rate with warranties was 8.7 and without them was 11.7 and my payments were the same regardless. If I wasn't refinanced by State Farm I would have never know I would be paying an extra $1,300. State Farm refinanced my car with an interest rate of 5.6. So my question was why was my initial interest rate so high if I now have an interest rate of 5.6. That isn't where it ends. I've been up to Franklin Toyota 3 times in the last month because for some reason my tag wasn't transferred. Now they want me to pick up a package and take it tag office when it's there fault that my tag didn't transfer. This is the worst customer service I have ever received and I'm seriously considering reporting them the better business bureau. I'm disgusted with the way that I've been treated. I wonder how many other people they've done like this to. Purchased car October 30, 2015 today is December 9, 2015 and I still don't have a tag

Aj Tremble, and Robert Ericson