Read Reviews Franklin Toyota

5 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Franklin Toyota

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Franklin Toyota

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Great Experience! Would do it all over again!"

cmplunkett1
4/13/2014 7:17:45 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Bruce Petitt

My Review Of Franklin Toyota:

We worked with Bruce after finding a car online. The process was fast, easy, and smooth. Bruce was a pleasure to work with. First Class!

Twitter
"Inquired about a Rav4 online, within minutes they emailed..."

jayboe
2/28/2014 4:24:11 PM

Rusty

My Review Of Franklin Toyota:

Inquired about a Rav4 online, within minutes they emailed me saying they would call within an hour or two which they did so in about an hour. Talked with Rusty told him what I would like to trade and he called me back with great numbers and i came to the lot and drove my wifes brand new 2013 rav4 home within about 2 hours

Twitter
"First they say after a Web inquiry that they will contact..."

mpgill
3/29/2012 8:17:31 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Andre Weathers

1.8

My Review Of Franklin Toyota:

First they say after a Web inquiry that they will contact you within two business hours which is not the case at all, second after having a voicemail left for me to call a particular sales persons personal cell phone and have him answer like it was any old call and not a business call is strange, he then knew absolutely nothing about the vehicle I was interested in and was unable to give me any extra information on it... I was not impressed at all, he also had not the first clue about how to treat customers who want to take about pricing and practically hang up on me... Next time I'll make sure I talk to someone else, if there is a next time...

Twitter
"Natalie was very nice, but obviously not experienced in..."

parker061910
2/26/2012 11:20:17 PM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Natalie(good) Sales Manager (bad)

2.5

My Review Of Franklin Toyota:

Natalie was very nice, but obviously not experienced in car sales, which worked to my advantage because I was able to get a lot of information that I'm pretty sure she wasn't supposed to give out. Again she was very nice and I have nothing negative to say because what she didn't know she found out for me. The sales manager came over to answer some questions that Natalie had trouble with and he was not as nice. He told me a flat lie, that my trade in (2007 Ford Edge) had been discontinued. It has not been discontinued. I don't appreciate him taking me for a fool, I research everything I can before going into a car purchase.. visted 13 dealerships in a 3 mile radius over a 6 month period, and I know cars. The entire experience with him made me feel angry and insulted. I will not work with him.

Twitter
"Haggled for several weeks over the price of the truck. ..."

GSUEagle
10/27/2010 5:05:47 PM

Jeff Ford

2.6

My Review Of Franklin Toyota:

Haggled for several weeks over the price of the truck. After we finally agreed on a price the truck after two days, and with more miles than expected (or described) - 300 more. About 45 minutes after driving off the lot I noticed the rear backup camera was not working at all. Took about four days to get the parts in. I was told about two hours would be needed to fix it so they dropped me off at my office. This was 10:45am, at 4:50pm I finally called them to find out what happened. I was told then that all the parts did not arrived and that it was not fixed. Why I was not called during the day and told this I don't know. They had no loaner cars so basically I am fuming here in my office right now trying to find a way home.