Franklin Toyota

Statesboro, Georgia 30461
Franklin Toyota Info

Lisa
7/25/2016

"Top Notch Service at Franklin Toyota"

My experience at Franklin Toyota was exceptional. All employees were very helpful and friendly. They were very helpful in helping me find the vehicle I wanted.

D. J. Hicks

July 27, 2016

Hi Lisa, thank you for the great feedback and, of course, for your business! It's easy to provide exceptional service when we have customers as great as you to work with! Congratulations on your new ride. We look forward to seeing you again.

cathyb
6/26/2016

""Happy Customer""

The experience was great was almost in and out in less than three hour with my new Toyota Camry everyone was very nice and pleasant and Ranger Rick made us his first priority from start to finish!!!!

Ranger Rick Bergdorf

June 30, 2016

Boy, do we love a Happy Customer, CathyB! We're glad you had a great experience with us and we look forward to a long and happy relationship. Enjoy your new Camry!

Riner31321
6/11/2016

"Liars"

Liars went there to buy my second Toyota from rusty and after telling me with a 1000 down payment my payments would be 600 a month.I went home to think about it called the next day to say yes and he wouldn't call me back finally talked to a manager who said I would have to put 4000 down.Thank you rusty for wasting my time with your lies.

Rusty

June 13, 2016

Riner31321, it is never our intention to waste anyone's time and it is our goal to provide excellent customer service for all of our customers. We'd like to discuss the specifics of your visit at your convenience. Please feel free to call us at 877-834-2518 and ask for Reese Spivey, General Manager.

RJW
5/22/2016

"scheduled appointment"

After doing an online search for local Toyota dealers in my area and filling out information on the site regarding my proposed purchase, I was contacted by a representative from this dealership and scheduled an appointment with the internet sales rep. which was confirmed by phone on the following day at 10:30 am, just prior to the appointed time of 1:00pm. The vehicle we were to test drive had been sold the following day, so in essence my wife and I made a two hour round trip for nothing, we should have been contacted and informed of the sale before wasting our time. There was no concern shown for our inconvenience and no offer to try and accommodate us except an offer to sell us a similar used vehicle with 92000 miles . Got an I'm sorry from the sales rep. but nothing from the sales manager. We drove an additional hour to another dealership and purchased the NEW vehicle we were looking for. The difference was night and day. Franklin Toyota's Loss

Veronica and D.C.

May 25, 2016

Deborah, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We never want to waste anyone's time, and it's always our goal to provide a great experience for all customers. We'd like to discuss the specifics of your visit in greater detail. Please feel free to give us a call at (877) 834-2518 and ask for Reese Spivey, General Manager.

Kflake
5/21/2016

"Awesome!"

Thank you so much ch for helping us get a great dependable car. We love it. Ranger Rick and as so helpful. If you are looking for a new car this is the place to go.

Ranger Rick

May 23, 2016

You're very welcome and Thank You for choosing Franklin Toyota! We appreciate you taking the time to send us feedback and letting us know that you had a positive experience.

The Taylor's
5/14/2016

"FANTASTIC Dealership and Salesman"

We just purchased our second Toyota Highlander form RANDY FIELDS at Franklin Toyota. It was so easy and pleasant. Randy is a top notch example of what a car salesman SHOULD BE !!!!!!! We were shown all the new features and everything was explained in exact detail. If we had a question, later we were invited to call or stop by for added explanation. We were thanked by the MG, Mr. Spivey and the owner, Mr. Franklin for doing business with them. It sure makes us feel good that our business is appreciated. The entire staff at Franklin was outstanding.

Randy Fields

May 16, 2016

We appreciate your feedback, Taylors! We strive to make everyone's experience as easy, quick, pleasant and informative as possible. We truly appreciate you choosing Franklin Toyota for your Highlander purchases and enjoy having you as part of the Franklin Toyota family!

coyatogirl
5/13/2016

"Great Experience....have 3 Toyatos now!"

Donnie wasn't my salesperson on my Tundra (he had input in it) but he was on my Highlander. It is a very comforting thought to be able to pick up the phone and tell him what is happening. His answer is let me check and I will call you right back or when are you coming and we will have it ready.

Donnie Hicks

May 16, 2016

We're glad to hear you have so much faith in Donnie and in us, coyatogirl. It is always our pleasure, and our goal, to provide a positive experience and we appreciate the feedback.

Aboyett2411

"Excellent Service"

I recently bought a Camry from Franklin Toyota and the service was top notch from beginning to end. The salesman, DONNIE Hicks, Jr. was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Everyone was great. I would definitely recommend their dealership and will be doing business with them in the future.

DONNIE Hicks Jr

May 04, 2016

So glad to hear what a great experience you had here at Franklin Toyota. We'll be sure to let Donnie know how highly you spoke of him. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

tmcbride

"Exceptional Buying Experience"

I've purchased several new Toyota vehicles from Mr. Donnie Hicks, Jr. and I can't begin to tell you how exceptional my experience was. Mr. Hicks paid attention to every single detail and made purchasing my latest vehicle(Tundra) such a wonderful experience. I highly recommend selecting Franklin Toyota and Mr. Donnie Hicks when considering your next vehicle purchase. Excellent, excellent dealership and salesman! Thanks, Tracy McBride

Donnie Hicks, Jr.

May 04, 2016

Tracy, congrats on your new Tundra! We appreciate your feedback and your business and we're delighted to hear you had such a great experience.

VB

"Great Experience"

In purchasing my RAV4, this was the easiest and smoothest car purchase I've ever made. The salesperson listened to what I wanted, did not try to sell me something I didn't want, and made sure everything was in order. I've purchased vehicles from other Toyota dealers with okay results but did not get the same personalized service as I did at Franklin. Follow up from my salesperson and the dealership has been excellent. When I am ready for an upgrade, this is definitely where I'll go.

Donnie Hicks, Jr.

May 04, 2016

VB, we're glad to hear what a great experience you had with Donnie Hicks and Franklin Toyota. When you are ready for that upgrade, we'll definitely be glad to see you back!