Fred Anderson Kia of Raleigh

Customer Relations

Daniel Rangel, Sales Specialist, Fred Anderson Kia of Raleigh

Daniel Rangel

February 24, 2017

"Count your fingers when you shake hands with them"

- Former Customer

I leased a 2015 KIA Optima from Fred Anderson KIA. I was there on a service visit when I walked into the showroom and spoke to my original salesman, who has since moved on. I Daniel him I had a very valuable lease car I was thinking about trading in for an new Cadenza. After two and half years the 2015 Optima only had 15,000 miles on it. The original lease was for 3 years and 36,000 miles. I told Daniel that I wanted Fred Anderson to absorb the old lease since it so few miles on it. We cut a deal, then Dimitri, the GM got involved. Long story short. Count your fingers if you ever do business with these people. I leased Acura's from Leith for 10 years and never had such a sour taste in my mouth. Neither my wife nor I will ever do business with Fred Anderson ever again.

February 03, 2017

"Appointment time 1 hour late"

- Grumpy rightnow

Made an oil change appointment for 4; here at 5:15, don't think they've started yet. Either me or Fred Anderson misunderstand what that word means.

September 03, 2016

"Service dept. deserves NO Stars"

- DeeDee

I would actually give the service department 0 stars if it was possible but there is no option for that. I bought a 2012 Kia Sorento from this dealership and had it service here only. Then, things started to go bad from there. Just on 9 August 2016 I had a repair done on my high-pressure fuel pump that was done a year prior, but this second time was a botched job. This botched job, caused fuel to leak all over my engine and almost caused my car to catch fire on the side of the road in the middle of the highway on my vacation less then 2 weeks later. Another Kia dealership came to the rescue, with customer service skills only Fred Anderson Kia could only dream of. They fixed my car and told me it was because a mechanic had left off a vital clamp and put in the wrong hardware thinking no one would notice. Also put back damaged parts onto my car thinking they could get away with it. This service job FA Kia cost me money and time in a long awaited vacation with family. During this time, I could barely get in contact with the service manager at Fred Anderson or anyone else to help with me with the situation they put me in. I was dealt with a whole lot of attitude, no answers, and dodged calls. I will not be recommending this dealership to anyone, however I still love the Kia brand. Will be looking into another to Kia dealership to service and buy cars from, but not this one. I urged anyone to look into buying or servicing Kia to look elsewhere than this dealership.

New 2017 Kia Rio, $16415