Fred Anderson Kia of Raleigh

Carole Henderson

June 20, 2017

"no pressure experience"

- george barnes

I was impressed with the no pressure sales experience. our salesperson (Tony Agressia) was really good. he is a down to earth type person with no BS.. we were also highly impressed with kelly stewart during the financing procedure. The only negative is that it should not take 4! hours to buy a car. looking forward to how the service department works in the future .

Tony Agressia and jean papy

April 26, 2017

"Worst service center "

- Mimi

I took my being here to get my air-conditioner worked on. It was here for two days they told me $900 to fix it. I paid $900 Joe my kids away in a hot van because air-conditioner still in work I try to bring it back but they told me that will be two days To look at again. I explain to them that I rented a car for them to work on it I was a single mom I don't have any help to take me back-and-forth to the Carline to work with my two kids but they didn't care. When he finally looked at it to days later they told me that I had to pay 300 more dollars for them to fix it because they've mis diagnosed it. . It stay there for three more days $1200 later and the air-conditioner still doesn't work .they don't want to take any responsibility for it or help me with getting a working air conditioner when I'm allergic to pollen and so my children so running with the windows down isnt an option. The customer service sucks the service gentleman are very rude and sneaky. please don't ever take your vehicle here

Christopher

March 27, 2017

"HORRIBLE"

- Doxbeck

Would never buy fro them again. Thei service department is horrible. They took or car in and had it over a week and wouldnt return our calls or let us know what was going on. Meanwhile we we're paying for a rental the whole time. They fnally got ahold of us and they charged us for a faulty wire in something we had them install! When we got home we noticed our fog light didnt work after their "work".. they said we couldnt prove it was because of their work and charged us again! 2 cars from them and a 3rd from their toyota dealership NEVER AGAIN! I have never had such bad customer service in my entire life! BAD BUSINESS!

Chris