Fred Anderson Kia of Raleigh

9209 Glenwood Avenue,
Raleigh, North Carolina 27617
Fred Anderson Kia of Raleigh Info
About Fred Anderson Kia of Raleigh

At Fred Anderson Kia we strive to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our automotive dealership. We are proud to present Kia models and are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for that certain Sorento, Sportage, Soul, Optima, Forte or Rio? We will do everything it takes to get you that model equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car in Raleigh, look no further! At Fred Anderson Kia, we stock a large amount of high quality used cars to serve the Raleigh, Durham, Cary & Wake Forest areas. We are proud to have certified and pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We will also help with auto loans in Raleigh and lease plans too. Our auto repair and car parts departments at Fred Anderson Kia can help get you back on the road as quickly as possible. Please visit Fred Anderson Kia at 9209 Glenwood Avenue and let us show you all of the Kia services we offer.

About Fred Anderson Kia of Raleigh

ChrisCalloway
4/02/2015

"Best Possible Car Buying Experience"

Lee McKoy did exactly what I asked him to and put me in the exact brand new vehicle I wanted. I couldn't have gone better. I consulted many dealers and Fred Anderson Kia is miles above any other dealer in the area.

April 02, 2015

Thank you so very much for your strong vote of confidence. Our #1 goal at Fred Anderson Kia of Raleigh is customer satisfaction, so I'm so glad to hear that Lee was able to deliver!!! We hope you thoroughly enjoy your new KIA for many years to come and are so very glad you chose us for your automobile needs. Let me know if there's ever anything we can do to help in the future! Best Regards, Jeff Simmons General Manager

doubt2
3/25/2015

"best car buying experience ever"

This was a great experience, I have had bad carbuying experiences. Amanda and Andrew where great. She was patient and helpful even though I could get her name right, and went to the adjacent toyota dealership. She called to see how i made out and if she could explain anything. Ill admit i was prepared for a let down because of my credit issues. So i went in expecting nothing or something at best, but andrew work some magic and got me in a new 2015 optim within my budget. I could not be happier.

andrew kraft

March 25, 2015

Thank you so very much for your recent patronage & kind words. It's always great to hear from satisfied customers!!! Our #1 goal at Fred Anderson Kia of Raleigh is to build lasting relationships with our customers. I'm so glad Amanda and Andrew were able to get you the car you wanted and give you the service you deserved!!! We hope you thoroughly enjoy your new KIA Optima for many years to come and are so very glad you chose us for your automobile needs. Let me know if there's ever anything we can do to help in the future! Best Regards, Jeff Simmons General Manager

Not Happy
3/15/2015

"Want Dishonesty, Treated like !!!!"

This is the worst dealer I have every done business with. I called them on a used car and was told there was one that fit my needs so I cancelled my previous appointment and went to this dealership. On my arrival I was passed onto another salesperson. He sat me down and insisted on taking the information on my trade first I asked to see the used car to see if it is something I would even be interested in and he said he needed to take this information first. Then I was told he did not have that car, never did. He did not even try to replace this car with another one. I wanted to speak to the Sales Manager and was told he was to busy. I later called and got a hold of the Sales Manager and started to tell him the details and he informed me that he would look into it and call me back. He did not call back. THIS DEALERSHIP LIES TO PROSEPECTIVE BUYERS TO GET THEM IN THE DEALERSHIP. If they do this what else do they do. Think about it.

Liane W.S.
1/26/2015

"Attempted Bait and Switch Scam"

Our experience was an absolute nightmare. Highlights: Brant, Daniel Rangel, and Tony Woods attempted to pull a bait and switch scam on us after letting us drive 30 minutes to the dealership 3 times, pregnant and with a baby in tow. On Thursday, my husband and I were quoted a price match over the phone, so we drove the 30 minutes with our 11 month old to check out a 2011 Kia Sorento. We met with Daniel and Brant, saw the car, test drove it, and all seemed well. We negotiated a price despite their many attempts to upsell us cars that were much more expensive. We left saying we would think about since we wanted to discuss it over at home and give one last look at the financials based on the quote they gave us. They called the next day and we agreed on a price. Since I was working 12 hour shifts on Friday and Saturday, we weren't able to go back until Sunday. Daniel said that was no problem and that the car would be ready to pick up on Sunday. We said we would be there when they opened at noon. We made the drive again and once there, we were informed that the car was actually locked up in another building where it had been drying from the new paint they placed on the bumper and, sadly, no one had keys. However, if we wanted, we could buy the car, go home in a loaner vehicle, and they would have someone concierge our car when it was ready. We preferred to come back and complete all the exchanging/purchasing in person. They said that they would take the car to be detailed first thing Monday, so not to show up until about 1145 when it would be done. Monday rolls around and we get a voicemail from Daniel at 1031 saying he just dropped the car off at the detail shop and it would take between 2-3 hours to complete. We show up at about 1230 to get the car and are informed that the car had been sold by another dealer. Many apologies and attempts to sell us far more expensive cars ensued. However, the same Kia Sorento that was miraculously sold in the two hour timeframe that it was in the detail shop (amazing!), is still listed online for sale and listed with 10,000 less miles on the odometer- matching VIN and all.

Brant

February 09, 2015

Anytime that a customer comes to our store and leaves feeling that they have had an unpleasant experience, we are truly sorry. I can personally assure you that we absolutely never instruct our staff to "bait and switch" any of our guests, nor do we condone the practice at all. If you would like to discuss this situation in more detail, please give us a call at your earliest convenience so that we may move forward in a positive direction. Sincerely, Jeff Simmons jsimmons@anderson-auto.com | 919-785-4511

Jasz
1/07/2015

"Tabitha Wright "

My experience at Kia Dealership was amazing! I worked with Mrs. Tabitha Wright and she was super sweet and kind and have an extreme amount of patience with my mom and I for it was my first time ever buying a car. She knew her stuff about the cars and if she didn't know something she would ask and get back with us promptly. She looked after me as if i was her 22 almost 23 year old daughter. Not only did my mom appreciate that because she got us a GREAT deal I appreciated it. I think If you are in the North Carolina area you should go to Mrs. Wright. She won't steer you wrong! That is for sure! Not to mention it was my birthday the day I purchased the car and she surprised me with flowers, and card and a gift card to starbucks! That was way more than what I could have asked for!

January 07, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and such wonderful words about our dealership. I have to agree completely with you about Tabitha. She does an excellent job and really connects with her customers. I know she enjoyed spending time with you guys and we are all happy to have you as part of the Fred Anderson Kia Family. Please don't hesitate to contact me if I can ever be of assistance. Best Regards, Jeff Simmons General Manager

JDaug
11/26/2014

"Great Purchase Experience"

What a wonderfully easy place to do business! Tabitha was a joy to work with, and everyone from test drive to finance is very friendly and helpful. Great team effort to find my perfect new car!

November 28, 2014

Thank you for writing about your visit with us! It's delightful to know that our team was able to provide you with such a memorable and outstanding experience. Thank you for taking the time to write this outstanding review. It's fantastic that we have earned your trust and business. We look very forward to seeing you again in the future! Be sure to check our Facebook and Twitter pages. Sincerely, Jeff Simmons

George61
11/01/2014

"Excellent Customer Service "

We were at another Kia Dealership a few days prior and we were interested in finding another dealership closer to our home. We found Fred Anderson Kia online and we were impressed with the offer of free oil changes and car washes for a good length of time! As we walked in, we realized the employees don't act as common sales people: 'make the deal and not care if the customer is satisfied'. Whether the sales person was ours or not, all make an effort to smile and say hello. Whether Tabitha, our salesperson is in or not, I believe adamantly, one of her co workers will take care of what needs to be addressed. Thanks Fred Anderson!! Great service and I'll recommend your dealership as often as I can!

November 03, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. At Fred Anderson Kia, we work very hard to provide each of our guests with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy that you enjoyed your time at our dealership. We will definitely share your comments with the rest of our team. Do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Check us out on Facebook and Twitter for access to our exclusive specials. Sincerely, Jeff Simmons

Julie Cobb
10/29/2014

"Fred Anderson Kia was great!"

I have far from stellar credit and Fred Anderson worked so hard to make. Y deal happen! All of the other salesmen congratulated me on my purchase and took a moment to talk to me. I had gone to another dealer prior to Fred Anderson and it was a completely different car buying experience! I never write reviews, but was compelled to do so with this experience. I would highly recommend Fred Anderson! Especially Amanda and Allen, they were both fantastic!!!

October 31, 2014

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback for our dealership. We know the importance of offering customer service that is second to none. A quality car-buying experience is one of our top priorities, and we do everything we can to support our customers. We are dedicated to making sure our sales team is knowledgeable, makes our guests feel welcome, and treats each and every person that walks through our door like a VIP. Our team is committed to supporting our guests in any way we can, and your most recent visit is indicative of this commitment. We look forward to working with you in the future! Be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter for offers and updates from the dealership. Regards, Jeff Simmons

BRONXKID
9/15/2014

"Wonderful Car Buying Experience.....second to NONE!!"

After 1 year of online reviews, driving to the dealership once a month on Sundays and customizing my car on Kia's website...I finally purchased my 2015 Kia Optima SXL Turbo from Fred Anderson Kia. Richard Forcillo, Sales Professional and Reece Roberts, Sale Manager did everything possible to get me into my Kia Optima SXL. Both Richard and Reece epitomize the Golden Standard of what a TRUE car buying experience should be like. I told Richard what kind of car I wanted and for the first ten minutes he LISTENED to what my needs were (something you rarely find in a sales consultant). He took me out to the car lot and showed me my car. We grabbed the keys and went on a test drive. Richard explained the cars many features and ask more question pertaining to my what I expected of the car. After the test drive, I told Richard I needed time to think about my purchase. He simply gave me his card, wrote his mobile number on it and told me it was a pleasure meeting me and looked forward to doing business with me in the future. And he did exactly that, when I had a question, he called me back before close of business with a detailed answer....with no pressure at all!! When I returned two weeks later, quickly noticed that it became a team effort to make sure that I was happy with my purchase. Richard met me at the door asked if I was comfortable with my decision, paper work was processed, Reece worked on offering me the best financing options available and the rest and my new 2015 Kia Optima SXL is history. Overall Fred Anderson Kia is an excellent dealership and I would highly recommend this dealership to my friends and family. If you want to experience true attention to detail and the ultimate buying experience look no further. PS - I entered my Kia in a car show this pasted weekend and competed against nine other cars entering in the Foreign Car category. My Kia won First Place in it's car class!!

September 16, 2014

It is very kind of you to write us such a nice review. We aim to satisfy every customer that comes in the door, and the fact that we did that above your expectations is really great to hear. Congratulations on your new 2015 Kia Optima. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Also, surf on over to our Facebook and Twitter pages for exclusive offers. Best Regards, Jeff Simmons

car12333
8/30/2014

"Customer focused"

I can't say enough about the buying experience with Fred Anderson Kia. They were totally customer focused. They were willing to go the lowest in price than the other dealers (even though the car was actually on the lot of one of the competing dealers). They honored their word on what they said they'd do. No hard sell or pressure tactics. Well done Joey O and Reece! My wife bought from Fred Anderson Toyota and they were also good. Don't underestimate the free lifetime perks associated with the dealer, either. Well done. Also, I love the car (Kia Optima SX Turbo). Beautiful looking and driving car. Perfect blend appealing to both my enthusiast and practical sides. That thing can get up and go, and handles great. Very exciting to drive. You can get good gas mileage when I'm in the mood to drive that way. I'm so glad I kept my mind open to a relatively new player in the car market.

September 02, 2014

We always appreciate hearing from our customers, thank you for sharing your wonderful experience.Our teams always strive to provide nothing short of an exceptional experience for each of our guests. We are proud to hear that they were able to assist you in such way. Our top priorities include professionalism, a vast knowledge of our inventory, but first and foremost - ensuring as painless a process as possible for our visitors. We hope that going forward you remember Fred Anderson Kia and our stellar team as we look forward to assisting you in the future. Sincerely, Jeff Simmons

Reviews of Amanda Deal