Fred Anderson Kia of Raleigh

Carole Henderson

April 26, 2017

"Worst service center "

- Mimi

I took my being here to get my air-conditioner worked on. It was here for two days they told me $900 to fix it. I paid $900 Joe my kids away in a hot van because air-conditioner still in work I try to bring it back but they told me that will be two days To look at again. I explain to them that I rented a car for them to work on it I was a single mom I don't have any help to take me back-and-forth to the Carline to work with my two kids but they didn't care. When he finally looked at it to days later they told me that I had to pay 300 more dollars for them to fix it because they've mis diagnosed it. . It stay there for three more days $1200 later and the air-conditioner still doesn't work .they don't want to take any responsibility for it or help me with getting a working air conditioner when I'm allergic to pollen and so my children so running with the windows down isnt an option. The customer service sucks the service gentleman are very rude and sneaky. please don't ever take your vehicle here

Christopher

March 27, 2017

"HORRIBLE"

- Doxbeck

Would never buy fro them again. Thei service department is horrible. They took or car in and had it over a week and wouldnt return our calls or let us know what was going on. Meanwhile we we're paying for a rental the whole time. They fnally got ahold of us and they charged us for a faulty wire in something we had them install! When we got home we noticed our fog light didnt work after their "work".. they said we couldnt prove it was because of their work and charged us again! 2 cars from them and a 3rd from their toyota dealership NEVER AGAIN! I have never had such bad customer service in my entire life! BAD BUSINESS!

Chris

February 24, 2017

"Count your fingers when you shake hands with them"

- Former Customer

I leased a 2015 KIA Optima from Fred Anderson KIA. I was there on a service visit when I walked into the showroom and spoke to my original salesman, who has since moved on. I Daniel him I had a very valuable lease car I was thinking about trading in for an new Cadenza. After two and half years the 2015 Optima only had 15,000 miles on it. The original lease was for 3 years and 36,000 miles. I told Daniel that I wanted Fred Anderson to absorb the old lease since it so few miles on it. We cut a deal, then Dimitri, the GM got involved. Long story short. Count your fingers if you ever do business with these people. I leased Acura's from Leith for 10 years and never had such a sour taste in my mouth. Neither my wife nor I will ever do business with Fred Anderson ever again.

Daniel Rangel