Fred Anderson Kia of Raleigh

Amanda Deal, Customer Relations, Fred Anderson Kia of Raleigh

Amanda Deal

Customer Relations

February 03, 2017

"Appointment time 1 hour late"

- Grumpy rightnow

Made an oil change appointment for 4; here at 5:15, don't think they've started yet. Either me or Fred Anderson misunderstand what that word means.

September 03, 2016

"Service dept. deserves NO Stars"

- DeeDee

I would actually give the service department 0 stars if it was possible but there is no option for that. I bought a 2012 Kia Sorento from this dealership and had it service here only. Then, things started to go bad from there. Just on 9 August 2016 I had a repair done on my high-pressure fuel pump that was done a year prior, but this second time was a botched job. This botched job, caused fuel to leak all over my engine and almost caused my car to catch fire on the side of the road in the middle of the highway on my vacation less then 2 weeks later. Another Kia dealership came to the rescue, with customer service skills only Fred Anderson Kia could only dream of. They fixed my car and told me it was because a mechanic had left off a vital clamp and put in the wrong hardware thinking no one would notice. Also put back damaged parts onto my car thinking they could get away with it. This service job FA Kia cost me money and time in a long awaited vacation with family. During this time, I could barely get in contact with the service manager at Fred Anderson or anyone else to help with me with the situation they put me in. I was dealt with a whole lot of attitude, no answers, and dodged calls. I will not be recommending this dealership to anyone, however I still love the Kia brand. Will be looking into another to Kia dealership to service and buy cars from, but not this one. I urged anyone to look into buying or servicing Kia to look elsewhere than this dealership.

August 09, 2016

"Condescending towards women"

- AnyaDurham

The service department refused to honor a quote provided and then the service director became condescending when I requested that they work with me to resolve the matter. They were insincere when speaking towards me and I am highly disappointed with this lack of service. I have used them for all of my past service for both of my Kia cars and have always been OK with them as they have always tried to fix the any issue immediately and ensure that the service visit went well. That is not what happened here. I will not be buying any future cars from Fred Anderson Kia and will no longer refer anyone to them.

New 2017 Kia Rio, $16415