Fred Anderson Kia of Raleigh

Customer Relations

Daniel Rangel, Sales Specialist, Fred Anderson Kia of Raleigh

Daniel Rangel

September 03, 2016

"Service dept. deserves NO Stars"

- DeeDee

I would actually give the service department 0 stars if it was possible but there is no option for that. I bought a 2012 Kia Sorento from this dealership and had it service here only. Then, things started to go bad from there. Just on 9 August 2016 I had a repair done on my high-pressure fuel pump that was done a year prior, but this second time was a botched job. This botched job, caused fuel to leak all over my engine and almost caused my car to catch fire on the side of the road in the middle of the highway on my vacation less then 2 weeks later. Another Kia dealership came to the rescue, with customer service skills only Fred Anderson Kia could only dream of. They fixed my car and told me it was because a mechanic had left off a vital clamp and put in the wrong hardware thinking no one would notice. Also put back damaged parts onto my car thinking they could get away with it. This service job FA Kia cost me money and time in a long awaited vacation with family. During this time, I could barely get in contact with the service manager at Fred Anderson or anyone else to help with me with the situation they put me in. I was dealt with a whole lot of attitude, no answers, and dodged calls. I will not be recommending this dealership to anyone, however I still love the Kia brand. Will be looking into another to Kia dealership to service and buy cars from, but not this one. I urged anyone to look into buying or servicing Kia to look elsewhere than this dealership.

August 09, 2016

"Condescending towards women"

- AnyaDurham

The service department refused to honor a quote provided and then the service director became condescending when I requested that they work with me to resolve the matter. They were insincere when speaking towards me and I am highly disappointed with this lack of service. I have used them for all of my past service for both of my Kia cars and have always been OK with them as they have always tried to fix the any issue immediately and ensure that the service visit went well. That is not what happened here. I will not be buying any future cars from Fred Anderson Kia and will no longer refer anyone to them.

July 09, 2016

"Another annoying result."

- Annoyed Kia Owner

Everytime I think Fred Anderson Kia may redeem However, I later, I am once again disappointed. I remain just a number, not a person. I took my car in for two recalls, and I will say that Jake at the service desk was quite helpful in his efforts to make me feel better about this dealership. They are lucky to have him around... I don't know why he is still there, as he could do much better then work for this company who really doesn't care much about there customers. I later asked about their buyback program, as it was my intention to get this company out of my life... I spent quite a bit of time speaking with a manager and a salesperson, but was unable to reach a satisfactory buyback price. I understood the reason behind that, and that is not my beef today. What annoyed me the most was getting a phone call two days later from Fred Anderson Kia representative who asked me if I was interested in buying a car from them. The woman who called had no idea that I even owned a Kia , much less that was just in to address two recalls. As usual, they hear nothing you say. They only wish to sell you a car, and are usually unable to answer questions regarding their products' details, etc... I repeat... One is simply a number, not a respected consumer. If you just need a car and have a lot of extra money to waste, then you're in good shape here... Otherwise, run away. I am stuck now due to a new car warranty, so I have to continue to deal with this sorry excuse for a dealership. And one last note... The administration was sorry a while back... Sadly, after much turnover they remain the same. That is all.

2017 Kia Sorento