Fred Anderson Nissan of Asheville

629 Brevard Road,
Asheville, North Carolina 28806
Fred Anderson Nissan of Asheville Info
About Fred Anderson Nissan of Asheville

At Fred Anderson Nissan of Asheville we strive to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our automotive dealership. We are proud to present new 2012 & 2013 Nissan models and are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for that certain Altima, Frontier, Titan, Xterra or Versa? We will do everything it takes to get you that model equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car in Asheville, look no further! At Fred Anderson Nissan of Asheville, we stock a large amount of high quality used cars to serve the Asheville region. We are proud to have pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We will also help with auto loans in Asheville and lease plans too. Our auto repair and car parts departments at Fred Anderson Nissan of Asheville can help get you back on the road as quickly as possible. Please visit Fred Anderson Nissan of Asheville at 629 Brevard Road and let us show you all of the Nissan services we offer.

About Fred Anderson Nissan of Asheville

mpl261
7/29/2015

"A decent experience"

For most of us, buying a car is a difficult experience, Anderson Nissan made this as painless as possible. I found the car and price I liked on the internet and notified them that I wanted to test drive it. I received a phone call very soon after and was able to set up an appointment for the drive. Mr. Greene had the car ready and waiting for me. I decided to buy it and the whole experience from test drive to my driving off the lot in my new car took less than 2 hours which was a record for me. Mr. Greene explained everything in the car to me and helped me set up the Bluetooth with my phone. I would definitely go back this dealership. Mr. Rigby in finance was very helpful and didn't push any special packages on me. I left with my new car happy and not feeling that I had been taken advantage of.

kalln2013
7/29/2015

"So Helpful and Friendly "

Everyone at Anderson Nissan was so friendly and helpful. They worked so hard to help me get the car I love so much. Even thought I was upside down in my trade, they did everything they could to help make my payments affordable. Mark Filleman was great! He sold me on the Maxima in a matter of minutes. He was very knowledgeable about the car and made sure I knew about and how to work every nook-n-crany of the car. Chris Moore was also very friendly and helpful during the most nerve racking part for me. Signing the dotted line. I feel like I can truly trust everyone from Anderson Nissan to help me and keep my best interest in mind. This was my second purchase from Anderson Nissan and when the time comes to get another car I will definitely go back.

lionart63
7/28/2015

"very relaxing and non-stressful buying our car. "

From start to finish of purchasing our car it was very relaxing and not as stressful. We enjoyed the kindness of the staff (Mr.Hartman) and how he stayed with us throughout the whole deal. He explained the car and it's function well . I have dealt with other dealerships in the past and I must say that Nissan is number one for service and quality. There's one thing I did notice,which would be a great compliment to the dealership would be great to see women sales person available.

HALHUNTER2221`
7/25/2015

"CAR SHOPPING"

MARK FILLERMAN WAS VERY HELPFUL WITH CAR COTROLS I DONT WANT TO DO A 25 WORD MINIMUM, BUT THANKS FOR ASKING ME TO DO THIS. IS THAT 25?

MARK CLAMPITT

Scottymac
7/20/2015

"Exceptional Car Buying Experience!"

This dealership is by far the most professional and courteous group of people I've ever dealt with when buying a vehicle. Mark Filliman is an excellent salesperson; knowledgeable about the product and a true gentleman. Nick was great to work with on the final sales price and Zain did the financing and gap coverage for us efficiently! Great experience! Would recommend this dealership to anyone!

Shawn1
7/17/2015

"Service and Maintenance / Family Plan"

I will never buy a car from this dealer again. They stated when my wife and I bought our Nissan Quest that the Family Plan was the way to go. Since purchasing our van we have had to have the brakes replaced on the rear at a cost of almost $300. I tried to have them replaced else ware but was told by Fred Anderson if I do so the warranty will be voided. We needed tires so when checking prices Fred Anderson told me they would not recommend a certain tire however that is the exact same tire they put on the car at Nissan. We bought tires at Discount Tire and received free rotation for life of tire. When we went in for a "FREE" oil change the Nissan service department said I still have to pay Fred Anderson to rotate the tires. They charged me $25 for tire rotation but, DID NOT rotate the tires I marked them before going in for service and they are in the same place as before I got there. This tells me the oil change is not free I pay for it every time with tire rotation that probably never get's done! I am disgusted with the attitude the service tech. gave my wife when she questioned the tire rotation fee on her receipt. The service department at Brevard Rd. in Asheville is very unprofessional and rude! I will never purchase another Nissan at Fred Anderson again and I will make sure everyone I know understands what they are in for when purchasing one there as well.

Angie Whiteside
7/14/2015

"Excellent Service"

Mark Filliman was great. He explained the car in great detail and did not do heavy pressure selling. He let us make the decision that was best for our family. Highly recommend.

Ardath 744
7/14/2015

"Personality"

Scott had a wonderful personality and was very considerate of all our needs. He went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our purchase. He was GREAT in every way including follow up after sale.

jess1234
7/03/2015

"Comfortable and easy"

Nick Tasios and Bobbie made the purchase of my vehicle comfortable and easy. The entire staff is friendly and helpful; I would highly recommend Fred Anderson Nissan of Asheville.

Nick Tasios

pg28779
6/11/2015

"Awesome!!!"

Reggie and Zach were awesome! We had an excellent experience and left with a brand new Nissan Altima. Everything from the first phone call to the last paperwork was smooth and seamless. This is the 2nd car I have bought from Anderson and I have been impressed both times.

Reggie, Zach Hurst

Fred Anderson Nissan of Asheville responded to this review

June 12, 2015

Congratulations on your brand new Nissan Altima! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. We are glad that Reggie and Zach could provide you with a second car buying experience that was just as good or better as the first! Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Take care! Best regards, Don Woodruff, GM

Reviews of Zain Rigsby