Fred Anderson Nissan of Asheville

Nick Lindsay

Donald Dobbins, Sales Consultant, Fred Anderson Nissan of Asheville

Donald Dobbins

December 28, 2016

"They were kind, helpful and knoweldgable."

- Margaret Blackwell

I worked with Tyler Boyajian and he was great! All the people who worked there were kind and helpful! The facility was clean and beautiful. They were the only dealership with the car I wanted in stock!

October 25, 2016

"Registration "

- Asdfg

All i asked was to expedite my dmv registration. Generally it takes 2 weeks to get dmv registration. My job requires dmv registration. Its been 3 weeks and all they had to do was fax copy to the dealership or allow me to pay extra for overnight. They didn't. I have now been out of work for a month. The worst part is Zain didn't bother to return my phone call. In two weeks my first payment is due. I can't day i don't have money they will still expect payment. Very disappointed.

October 20, 2016

" Awesome customer service "

- Mgifty28

I recently bought 2016 Nissan juke . I arrived in mind exactly what I want .I mention the color I desire . Reggie walked me right to the vehicle. After a test drive we discussed financing. My friend guided me through the purchase to ensure the guys were honest with me . Between her and me we have asked same questions more than three times .However, through the mist of All Reggie stay polite, calm, helpful and patient with me .Nick came a short while to explain more in details what the warranty and the benefits packages cover. I was very happy and I will definitely recommend this place to my friends .

New 2017 Nissan Frontier, $34820