Fred Anderson Nissan of Asheville

629 Brevard Road,
Asheville, North Carolina 28806
Fred Anderson Nissan of Asheville Info
About Fred Anderson Nissan of Asheville

At Fred Anderson Nissan of Asheville we strive to provide outstanding professional service in all areas of our automotive dealership. We are proud to present new 2012 & 2013 Nissan models and are confident we can find the new car, truck, van, or SUV of your dreams. Looking for that certain Altima, Frontier, Titan, Xterra or Versa? We will do everything it takes to get you that model equipped with the features you desire. If you are in the market for a used car in Asheville, look no further! At Fred Anderson Nissan of Asheville, we stock a large amount of high quality used cars to serve the Asheville region. We are proud to have pre-owned vehicles ready for you to test drive today. We will also help with auto loans in Asheville and lease plans too. Our auto repair and car parts departments at Fred Anderson Nissan of Asheville can help get you back on the road as quickly as possible. Please visit Fred Anderson Nissan of Asheville at 629 Brevard Road and let us show you all of the Nissan services we offer.

About Fred Anderson Nissan of Asheville

JandA
9/03/2015

"Very nice to deal with!"

Donald was very knowledgeable and helpful with our car buying decision. He took the time to explain things to us about the Nissan brand and the way Anderson Nissan takes care of their customers. Chris in financing was great as well. Thanks for a wonderful experience!

Mistygbingham
9/02/2015

"Awesome"

If I could give you 10 stars I would. It was a Awesome experience and I will tell all my friends and family. You're #1 in my eyes.

Asheville Anne
8/31/2015

"Very pleasant buying experience"

Great inventory, helpful low-pressure sales, gorgeous service department and waiting lounge with hi-def TV and refreshments, probably the most pleasant car buying experience I've ever had, and I've had a lot.

CLDH
8/30/2015

"Friendly, no hassle. "

They made it very easy to understand everything about the new car. Scott took the extra time to pair my phone with the car and arranged to have floor mats ordered for me. It was a very stress free experience.

new leaf
8/29/2015

"Very good. Salesman was very knowledgeable about product. "

Very friendly service. Sales person was very knowledgeable about product and very helpful. Made the process easy and was able to get me information that I needed to know to make a decision.

Nathan Arrowwood

Accountant68
8/27/2015

"Great experience"

Easy to deal with and friendly --- was willing to work with my requests and showed interest in making sure that I was pleased with the sale.

Byron
8/24/2015

"Excellent Cars and Staff"

Sam Hartman is a excellent salesman and a great guy. He helped me buy the right car. Good dealership and good staff. I was surprised at how good the Nissan's are. I know I made the right choice!

Chris Moore

Levi james 22
8/22/2015

"Outstanding"

I had a great experience with a vary professional sales team made me feel at home I would come back. Thanks so much Fred Anderson Nissan for a great bying experience.

elmerfudd
8/22/2015

"Good car buying experience"

Our salesman, Chris Silver, was very friendly, thorough and professional in helping us find the certified used Frontier we purchased. His sales presentation was informative and courteous. His manager was helpful and courteous in completing the deal and the business manager was very efficient and courteous completing the paperwork. It was a good experience overall.

takochrj1
8/21/2015

"Fantastic Experience"

Our salesman Sam Hartman was so informative on the Rogue. Our experience from the minute we arrived was nothing more than Awesome. Sam explained everything on the car to us so that we had no questions about the operation of the vehicle. We would gladly recommend Fred Anderson Nissan as well as definitely recommend our salesman Sam Hartman.

Reviews of Zain Rigsby