Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston

2100 Savannah Highway,
Charleston, South Carolina 29414
Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston Info
About Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston

Welcome to Our New Dealership Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston is part of the Anderson Automotive Group, which has been serving the Carolinas since 1955. The Fred Anderson staff is totally committed to giving you fast and friendly service for all of your automotive needs. A big part of our commitment means looking for ways we can help make Charleston a better place to live. That's why Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston recently sponsored the American Lung Association's Fight For Air Run/Walk, and the Charleston County Schools Music For Kids program. Better Trade-in Value We know that getting the most for your trade may well be the deciding factor in where you purchase a vehicle. So all of our expert appraisers are well-trained in evaluating vehicles. We use the latest regional and national vehicle data to see what your vehicle is worth locally and in other parts of the country, and whether or not we could sell your vehicle elsewhere. And if you bring in a written trade offer from Carmax, we guarantee to pay you more for your car -- or we'll pay you $100! All of this means Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston offers you the most for your trade. For an estimate on what your vehicle is worth today visit the Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston's Value Your Trade page today. Get Pre-Approved in Seconds | View Your Credit Score Whether you have good credit or bad credit, Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston has a variety of financing options that will help get you driving in no time! We can show you how to lower your monthly payment with a Toyota Lease, and how to take advantage of the latest Toyota Rebates and Incentives. Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston can also help you Get Pre-Approved In Seconds from the comfort of your own home. Now more than ever, we make it easy for you to get new and used car loans in Charleston SC. Online Service Scheduling The Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston Service Department gives you the ability to schedule all of

About Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston Learn More

2,145 Dealership Reviews
Nixter22
7/28/2016

"Exceptional Buying Experience & Friendliest Staff!"

From the moment I arrived to when I left that day with papers signed and keys in hand, ready to drive my new Tacoma off the lot, the Fred Anderson Toyota team was extremely courteous and worked hard to find me the exact vehicle I wanted at the price I wanted. My sales representative, Eric Peterson, and finance rep, Aleshia Durr, were particularly outstanding. I couldn't have asked for a more pleasurable buying experience. Thank you!

StephanieP
7/27/2016

"Fresh Start"

After an awful experience at another dealership that resulted in me turning in that car I was quite hesitant to go car shopping again. Fred Anderson Toyota ended up making me very comfortable with my purchasing experience and eliminated any hesitation I had with the car buying process. Mark is an amazing salesman who not only was patient with me as I test drove vehicles (even the same one multiple times) but he made sure that I saw the car that had everything I wanted so that I was happy with my purchase. This business ensures customer satisfaction and I have made sure that friends and family know how great Fred Anderson is and that at any point they should need a car that this is the place to go!!

jroman
7/27/2016

"Good buying experience"

Tom did a great job showing us all of the inventory available and took the time to show us multiple cars and trim levels so we felt educated about our choices. He also took the time to really make sure we understood all the features we cared about and probably a few we didnt:) I recommend asking for Tom if you go by Fred Anderson to purchase a car.

erweatherford
7/26/2016

"New car"

I was looking for a new 4 Runner, John was my sales rep. He was extremely helpful and I will be happy to continue working with him and referring others to him!

July 26, 2016

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Regards, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

Mauigirl1184
7/25/2016

"John Arent was so helpful and kind. "

I traded in my first car, a Volkswagen cabriolet, for a Honda Accord. John was so helpful and helped me find the perfect car for me. John was very personable and made sure that I was happy with everything before I made a purchase. I would recommend him to my friends.

Boatguy75
7/25/2016

"Best buying experience ever"

Great truck buying experience , staff was amazing! Would highly recommend this dealership, highly knowledgeable about all Toyota products. Was in and out without a lot of wait time.

July 26, 2016

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! We are so glad to hear that the wait time was short and the great customer service was imminent! Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Regards, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

maria
7/24/2016

"All thumbs up for Mr. Brent Poling"

customers service, quality of work, friendliness of employees, car prices, deals...... Name it... Everything is excellent in Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston! And also working with Mr. Brent Poling is great! He gives the greatest deal, He do his best to meet his costumers expectations, preferences, wants and needs. He is also very flexible and dedicated to his work. Whenever you visit Fred Anderson Toyota ask for Brent Poling He's the best!

Jackies blue truck
7/24/2016

"Great and easy"

Matt was very knowledgeable and attentive. We had talked to him once before but weren't quite ready to trade but when we were, we came back for him. He was prompt and knew the vehicle well. He was able to help me get things set up and programmed in the truck with my phone. Good employee!

July 26, 2016

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. We will pass along your kind words to Matt! Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Regards, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

R&A_Rat
7/23/2016

"Great Used Car Found"

My wife and I were looking for a high quality used car for a reasonable price. Fred Anderson had several. Tom was very helpful and knowledgeable with all the cars, not just the Toyotas. He was great to work with and very friendly. He made a day of hard decisions enjoyable. I would highly recommend asking for Tom when you go to Fred Anderson. If Tom's not available, ask for Don.

July 26, 2016

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. We'll pass the kind words along to Tom and Don! Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Regards, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

Happy 4-Runner Owner
7/23/2016

"Happy Honda to Toyota Trade"

Really enjoyed working with our sales person, John Arent. He was friendly, knowledge and there was no high pressure"used car salesman" experience you might expect from other dealerships. We traded in our 2013 Honda Pilot for a 2016 4-Runner "fresh off the boat". My wife and I walked away happy with our deal and having met and worked with John. We would happily recommend him and Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

July 26, 2016

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It is great to hear we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a memorable experience. We are so glad to hear that John went out of his way to give you a great experience and congratulations on your new 2016 4Runner! Feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do for you. Regards, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

1 - 10 of 2,145 results