Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston

Matthew Laurence, Sales Representative, Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston

Matthew Laurence

Sales Representative

April 29, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!"

- Hstuartnc

A friend recommended Fred Anderson Toyota after being frustrated with the other Toyota Dealerships in the Charlotte area. The whole car buying experience was so easy. I didn't have to spend hours in the dealership. I knew the car I wanted and what I was willing to pay...Peter Vangarderen and Steven Rhoads were able to meet these needs over the phone before entering the dealership. We picked up the vehicle and finished all the paper work with Alesia Durr. She was very knowledgeable and walked us through the warranty options. All 3 individuals Steven, Peter and Alesia were very genuine and made this buying experience enjoyable.

April 28, 2017

"Professional, no messing about, no silly games! "

- lauren95

Randy was really great. He got me exactly what I wanted at the lowest price possible. He was helpful, did not mess around and was very to the point. He made the car buying experience as simple as it can be and got me exactly what I wanted. I bought a Rav4, I love it and am so happy with my purchase.

April 27, 2017

"Maintenance"

- brit

Really convenient and accomodating. Always very friendly. Explained in depth all that went into my car's service and when to return. Would highly recommend.

New 2016 Scion FR-S, $26882