Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston

Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston

Call
Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston Info
About Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston

Welcome to Our New Dealership Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston is part of the Anderson Automotive Group, which has been serving the Carolinas since 1955. The Fred Anderson staff is totally committed to giving you fast and friendly service for all of your automotive needs. A big part of our commitment means looking for ways we can help make Charleston a better place to live. That's why Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston recently sponsored the American Lung Association's Fight For Air Run/Walk, and the Charleston County Schools Music For Kids program. Better Trade-in Value We know that getting the most for your trade may well be the deciding factor in where you purchase a vehicle. So all of our expert appraisers are well-trained in evaluating vehicles. We use the latest regional and national vehicle data to see what your vehicle is worth locally and in other parts of the country, and whether or not we could sell your vehicle elsewhere. And if you bring in a written trade offer from Carmax, we guarantee to pay you more for your car -- or we'll pay you $100! All of this means Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston offers you the most for your trade. For an estimate on what your vehicle is worth today visit the Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston's Value Your Trade page today. Get Pre-Approved in Seconds | View Your Credit Score Whether you have good credit or bad credit, Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston has a variety of financing options that will help get you driving in no time! We can show you how to lower your monthly payment with a Toyota Lease, and how to take advantage of the latest Toyota Rebates and Incentives. Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston can also help you Get Pre-Approved In Seconds from the comfort of your own home. Now more than ever, we make it easy for you to get new and used car loans in Charleston SC. Online Service Scheduling The Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston Service Department gives you the ability to schedule all of

About Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston Learn More

Tuesday 8:30 PM - 8:00 PM

"The Best In The Business!"

I was told to buy a car from Rodney Lewis because his customer service was the best in the business and that's what I received! From the moment I walked into the showroom his attention to detail was absolutely perfect. He found exactly what I was looking for and made me feel extremely comfortable throughout my entire purchasing experience. I recommend EVERYONE in the Charleston area to come and see Rodney Lewis if you want not just a sales person but a caring friend who is definitely the "Best in the Business!"

"Very Good Experience ! "

I live in Beaufort, and I was told to purchase in Charleston, so I checked out the two Toyota dealerships and Fred Anderson gave me the best price and value and I liked how they did business better then Hendrick Toyota. Christen was surprisingly wonderful and she really wanted to do a good and and she did a great job. The finance guy was a bit dry and just wanted me out of his office when I was not buying an extended warranty. The sales manager was very good too. I am looking forward to a good service experience and I have referred a few folks already. Thank you again Christen ! J.

"Great Experience!"

I purchased a car for the first time by myself! I was really nervous that I wouldn't make the right choice or that I wouldn't be able to find something budget friendly. But Jack Calhoun and Bill Utnick made my experience great. They were awesome by finding me something that was within our budget. I drove away in a 2006 Toyota Corolla and I love it! Thank you guys!

"Top Notch"

Jack Calhoun was excellent to work with....his customer satisfaction and aiming to please mentality is top notch! Blake Dunn was very thorough in his presentation!

"Great recommendation"

Diligent approach to satisfy this customer. Me! Will more than likely purchase here in the future. The Charleston Dealership is well worth stopping in to shop. Thank you Christen.

"easy car buying experience"

I had the most hassle free buying experience ever with Jack Calhoun at Fred Anderson. Friendly, knowledgeable and professional at every stage. I would highly recommend Jack to anyone looking to purchase a new car.

"Great experience!"

John was incredibly friendly and helpful yesterday! He showed me a handful of different cars, all within my price range and was very understanding of my needs. I will definitely be sending friends and family to him for their new car needs.

"Justin Myers is excellent!!"

I want to say how easy it was to buy a new car from Justin Myers. He made sure I had the color and options I wanted in my new car and went out of his way to help me understand and deal with any questions I had. He also went out of his way to pick me up and bring me to the dealership when the car arrived. He was very knowledgeable and made sure he took care of the problem I had with the trunk closing. He again went out of his way to see that it is being fixed properly. I am very appreciative of his super efforts at customer care and satisfaction.

"Outstanding experience"

I've purchased my last two new vehicles from Fred Anderson Toyota. Great staff, great pricing, easy to work with and no pressure sales. Financing and paperwork was a breeze and we were out the door in just a few minutes. I drove down from Charlotte, NC just to do business with them. Will buy my next new car from them as well.

"Great Dealership"

I recently got an FJ Cruiser, which I already LOVE, and had a wonderful experience dealing with everyone at Fred Anderson. I began by filling out an internet inquiry and had Danny Marflake contact me. I never once felt pressured or harassed with incessant calls or e-mails and appreciated his willingness to help. I eventually went in to the dealership and worked with Eric Peterson, who was very knowledgeable and friendly. He seemed genuinely interested in reaching a good price point for me and didn't waste my time like at other dealerships. When it came time to do the financing, Eddie Nuttall went through the process very fast (I appreciated that) but made sure I understood everything I was signing and answered any questions I had. He was also very friendly. Overall, I had a great experience and have nothing but good things to say. I will be recommending Fred Anderson to any friends I have looking for a car.

Reviews of Eddie Nuttall