Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston

2100 Savannah Highway,
Charleston, South Carolina 29414
Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston Info
About Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston

Welcome to Our New Dealership Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston is part of the Anderson Automotive Group, which has been serving the Carolinas since 1955. The Fred Anderson staff is totally committed to giving you fast and friendly service for all of your automotive needs. A big part of our commitment means looking for ways we can help make Charleston a better place to live. That's why Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston recently sponsored the American Lung Association's Fight For Air Run/Walk, and the Charleston County Schools Music For Kids program. Better Trade-in Value We know that getting the most for your trade may well be the deciding factor in where you purchase a vehicle. So all of our expert appraisers are well-trained in evaluating vehicles. We use the latest regional and national vehicle data to see what your vehicle is worth locally and in other parts of the country, and whether or not we could sell your vehicle elsewhere. And if you bring in a written trade offer from Carmax, we guarantee to pay you more for your car -- or we'll pay you $100! All of this means Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston offers you the most for your trade. For an estimate on what your vehicle is worth today visit the Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston's Value Your Trade page today. Get Pre-Approved in Seconds | View Your Credit Score Whether you have good credit or bad credit, Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston has a variety of financing options that will help get you driving in no time! We can show you how to lower your monthly payment with a Toyota Lease, and how to take advantage of the latest Toyota Rebates and Incentives. Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston can also help you Get Pre-Approved In Seconds from the comfort of your own home. Now more than ever, we make it easy for you to get new and used car loans in Charleston SC. Online Service Scheduling The Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston Service Department gives you the ability to schedule all of

About Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston Learn More

2,187 Dealership Reviews
Scarosone
8/24/2016

"Very impressed! Would recommend to friends! "

First time buyer driving a very unreliable car. Taylor, was the first person to talk to me; spending the whole day with me trying to find the perfect fit! With the help of Don and Eddie we were able to get me into a car that I am beyond happy with. All three of them were patient, informative and trustworthy. Exceeding my expectations of a car dealership Fred Anderson was the easiest and best decision for my car purchasing needs!

August 24, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is great to hear that Taylor, Don, and Eddie were there every step of the way and exceeded your expectations for your car buying experience. Congratulations on your new vehicle - enjoy it! Best regards, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

CamryGirl47

"Happy with my Camry!"

I was very happy with my salesperson, Tonya Walker. She was pleasant to work with and diligent in finding a used car that met my needs. And Alesia's professionalism in working through all the paperwork! Thanks!

Ray in Service

August 23, 2016

Thank you for your loyalty to our dealership and for taking the time to write this review. Tony's sales excellence is always consistent, and I’m glad your experience with him supports that. We will be there for you for many years to come! Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

Envoy Brian

"Great experience "

I just purchased a Envoy from Matthew Laurence on Saturday the 20th. Very polite and knows everything about every vehicle i asked about.. Unfortunately when I got the vehicle home and attempted to drive it after it had sat for a few hours it would not go into gear. I was very worried any call Matthew on his cell phone, and he came out immediately to my house to assess the problem. That was Saturday evening and this is Monday morning and Matthew has already towed vehicle to the Toyota dealership to have it repaired. . I recommend Matthew Lawrence to all my friends and family.

August 23, 2016

Thank you for your loyalty to our dealership and for taking the time to write this review. Congratulations on your Envoy! We will be there for you for many years to come! Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

Hegshot87

"Awesome"

I have dealt with plenty of car salesman before and I have to say Mark was the best one yet. We told him what we wanted and he showed us the options. He didn't push us towards anything else, yet listened and got it done quickly. I would definitely recommend talking to these guys next you go to buy a new or used car.

August 23, 2016

Thank you for your loyalty to our dealership and for taking the time to write this review. Mark's sales excellence is always consistent, and I’m glad your experience with him supports that. We will be there for you for many years to come! Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

Saycarter
8/21/2016

"Spectacular!!"

Matt Laurence was nothing short of amazing. From the moment he greeted me as I got out of my old Xterra to the moment he waved goodbye as I drove away in my new 4Runner - two hours after the dealership closed - he went above and beyond. I cannot say enough about the outstanding level of service we received from Matt and Bill. Spectacular experience from start to finish!!

August 22, 2016

Thank you for your loyalty to our dealership and for taking the time to write this review. Matt and Bill's sales excellence is always consistent, and I’m glad your experience with them supports that. We will be there for you for many years to come! Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

Macilebeouf
8/20/2016

"Fabulous!"

My fiancé and I had a great experience with this dealership and Matt. He was extremely helpful and made our experience great! Thank you very much!

August 22, 2016

Thank you for your loyalty to our dealership and for taking the time to write this review. Matt's sales excellence is always consistent, and I’m glad your experience with her supports that. We will be there for you for many years to come! Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

Peter Charbonnet
8/17/2016

"Easy, Simple Great Experience"

I appreciate all of the great help from Matthew who found us the perfect vehicle at the right price and no problems to be had.

August 17, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind words, Peter! I love the words you used: "Easy", "Simple", "Great". These are key words that we strive to include in each of our customer's experiences! Congratulations on your vehicle. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the future. Best regards, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

Matthewkitchen
8/17/2016

"Really nice people to work with. "

Awesome and really friendly salesman. Dealership was really clean. Easy to deal with and willing to make a sale. Made sure that I understood everything.

August 17, 2016

Thank you so much for this awesome review, Matthew! We feel so grateful that you chose to come to our dealership. Congratulations on your new vehicle - we hope you love it! Best regards, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

Eugene L
8/14/2016

"Loving My RAV4!!"

I love going to Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston! Tonya is a great salesperson! She understands exactly what I want and makes it happen. Every time I go I get in and out really fast. After doing the paperwork my car was ready to drive off.

August 17, 2016

Thank you so much for this lovely review, Eugene! We feel so grateful that you chose to come to our dealership. It's wonderful to hear that Tonya was helpful during your visit and that you love your new RAV4! It was great doing business with you. We hope to see you again! Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

Luvmy4runner
8/13/2016

"Amazing experience"

Tom and Matt- thank you both for taking such good care of me during my 4 runner purchase. The car looks amazing and love the running boards!! The individual attention and professionalism that you guys paid to me during my purchase is why I will continue to purchase from you and tell my friends when they need a car. Thank you both again and hope you have a nice weekend Laura Neale

August 17, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Laura. We are very happy to hear that Tom and Matt could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care. Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

1 - 10 of 2,187 results