Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston

2100 Savannah Highway,
Charleston, South Carolina 29414
Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston Info
About Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston

Welcome to Our New Dealership Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston is part of the Anderson Automotive Group, which has been serving the Carolinas since 1955. The Fred Anderson staff is totally committed to giving you fast and friendly service for all of your automotive needs. A big part of our commitment means looking for ways we can help make Charleston a better place to live. That's why Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston recently sponsored the American Lung Association's Fight For Air Run/Walk, and the Charleston County Schools Music For Kids program. Better Trade-in Value We know that getting the most for your trade may well be the deciding factor in where you purchase a vehicle. So all of our expert appraisers are well-trained in evaluating vehicles. We use the latest regional and national vehicle data to see what your vehicle is worth locally and in other parts of the country, and whether or not we could sell your vehicle elsewhere. And if you bring in a written trade offer from Carmax, we guarantee to pay you more for your car -- or we'll pay you $100! All of this means Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston offers you the most for your trade. For an estimate on what your vehicle is worth today visit the Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston's Value Your Trade page today. Get Pre-Approved in Seconds | View Your Credit Score Whether you have good credit or bad credit, Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston has a variety of financing options that will help get you driving in no time! We can show you how to lower your monthly payment with a Toyota Lease, and how to take advantage of the latest Toyota Rebates and Incentives. Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston can also help you Get Pre-Approved In Seconds from the comfort of your own home. Now more than ever, we make it easy for you to get new and used car loans in Charleston SC. Online Service Scheduling The Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston Service Department gives you the ability to schedule all of

About Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston Learn More

1,424 Dealership Reviews
Craig47
8/29/2015

"Customer Service"

The sales rep., Shane, was very thoughtful of the customer and delivered great customer service. My parents and I came in looking for an affordable Toyota Corolla L (base model) and funny enough went home the next day with a Corolla S Plus. Both Shane and Don did their best to accommodate the price to fit our current budget; which goes to show how the employees of Fred Anderson (Savanah Highway) are willing to get more people driving their vehicles on the road. My overall experience at Fred Anderson Toyota was a good one and I would recommend this to anybody looking for a car; especially first time drivers.

rajohnson

"Great experience! "

Matthew was very knowledgeable about the car and very thorough with expaining new features. Listened to our personal preferences.Would highly recommend Matthew as a sales consultant.

Rm7487
8/28/2015

"Couldn't of asked for a better...."

Experience. Everyone I dealt with was awesome. They were courteous and attentive without being overbearing. I specifically dealt with Ron. He is a great salesperson and I highly recommend him. We looked at several vehicles before deciding on a 2011 Prius. He never once pressured me into something that wasn't right. He took the time to find the right car for my needs.

Kaeovino

"A Wonderful Saturday"

Our salesman, Mark, was very pleasant to work with. He took us out for a test drive and had me driving all over on different types of roadways. He explained different aspects of the vehicle. Mark discussed price with us and we arrived a final offer.

Lauren Foster

Jordan91

"Great people"

I was a little nervous to go through the car buying process for the first time, but they really took care of me and I didn't feel taken advantage of. I worked with Ryan Spence and Alesia.

Lhagedorn818

"Brent Frick is the man"

Great service. Great car. Great prices. Brent Frick was so good to us. We would recommend your team to everyone we know. Thank you for helping us get our new, upgraded family vehicle .

August 28, 2015

We love hearing about customers who have a great experience at Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston and we are glad you are one of them working with Brent! We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Kind regards, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

Almost-little-old-lady customer
8/27/2015

"Professional, efficient, responsive Danny Marflake"

Danny Marflake helped me decide on the model that met my needs. He's a very good communicator. He answers the question succinctly and doesn't bury you in information you didn't ask for. Extremely knowledgeable about the models I was interested in and warranties, service, etc. When I finally chose the model I wanted, he found it and delivered it as promised. Mr. Anderson -- I KNOW you're proud to have this guy representing you to the public. As for the financing meeting with Alesia Durr, that went well too; she's fast and knowledgeable.

August 28, 2015

Thank you for reviewing your time spent at Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston. It is important for us to learn from and grow with our guests and we are proud to hear that your time spent with our team was enjoyable! Danny is a dedicated member of our team who commits himself to exceptional service and a vast knowledge of our models. We hope that this experience encourages you to return to us for any future auto needs and we thank you again for your business. Best regards, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

4runnertl

"New 4 runner"

Ryan spence was very helpful and his product knowledge was great Eddie in finance made it quick and easy Dealership overall was clean and neat employees were professional and friendly

August 28, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your latest purchasing experience at Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston. We're glad to hear that Ryan and Eddie were able to give you an overall positive experience. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new 4Runner! Warm regards, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

Happycamper
8/26/2015

"Easy as pie!"

Ryan made purchasing a car easy. Very attentive and a good listener. Kept time involved to a minimum which suited me well. He stayed in touch to get leather seat installed.

August 28, 2015

Thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so very pleased that Ryan could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We are sincerely grateful for your loyalty and enjoy your new car! Kind regards, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

Kristina Parker <3's her Yaris
8/26/2015

"Above and Beyond Expectations!!!"

John Arent provided me with a friendly and down to earth car buying experience. John listened to my needs and wants in a car and provided me with a realistic list of cars that met my needs and my financial situation. He was easy to talk to and concerned with helping me as opposed to selling me. I thoroughly appreciate his patience and consideration. I also had the pleasure of working with Alesia Durr, who went above and beyond in helping me get a lower interest rate with the bank. She explained the extended service plan details thoroughly and took the time, with patience, to answer any questions that I had. I would, without a doubt purchase my next vehicle from Fred Anderson Toyota with the help of these two AWESOME people!!!!! Thank you

August 28, 2015

Kristina, thanks so much for the nice review! John and Alesia are key components of our team here at Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston and they will be very happy to hear about your experience. We set high expectations for ourselves and the fact that we exceeded yours can only mean that we are approaching that goal. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Best regards, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

1 - 10 of 1,424 results