Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston

2100 Savannah Highway,
Charleston, South Carolina 29414
Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston Info
About Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston

Welcome to Our New Dealership Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston is part of the Anderson Automotive Group, which has been serving the Carolinas since 1955. The Fred Anderson staff is totally committed to giving you fast and friendly service for all of your automotive needs. A big part of our commitment means looking for ways we can help make Charleston a better place to live. That's why Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston recently sponsored the American Lung Association's Fight For Air Run/Walk, and the Charleston County Schools Music For Kids program. Better Trade-in Value We know that getting the most for your trade may well be the deciding factor in where you purchase a vehicle. So all of our expert appraisers are well-trained in evaluating vehicles. We use the latest regional and national vehicle data to see what your vehicle is worth locally and in other parts of the country, and whether or not we could sell your vehicle elsewhere. And if you bring in a written trade offer from Carmax, we guarantee to pay you more for your car -- or we'll pay you $100! All of this means Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston offers you the most for your trade. For an estimate on what your vehicle is worth today visit the Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston's Value Your Trade page today. Get Pre-Approved in Seconds | View Your Credit Score Whether you have good credit or bad credit, Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston has a variety of financing options that will help get you driving in no time! We can show you how to lower your monthly payment with a Toyota Lease, and how to take advantage of the latest Toyota Rebates and Incentives. Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston can also help you Get Pre-Approved In Seconds from the comfort of your own home. Now more than ever, we make it easy for you to get new and used car loans in Charleston SC. Online Service Scheduling The Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston Service Department gives you the ability to schedule all of

About Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston Learn More

2,040 Dealership Reviews
stephens1
5/25/2016

"I was extremely pleased with the staff at the dealership."

I worked with Shane Underwood, Rob Reid and Eddie Cooks they were all excellent. Very knowledgable of the product. In the past I have been very turned off by employees at dealerships and this experience renewed my faith.

Rob Reid

scott123
5/24/2016

"Great experience "

Great experience with helpful and nice employees. They made car buying easy and simple for my first car buying experience. Would definitely recommend this dealership.

SandyGee
5/24/2016

"Purchase of 2016 Highlander XLE"

My husband and I purchased a 2016 Highlander on Saturday. We talked with Amy Baker prior to arriving at the dealership and told her we were possibly interested in the Highlander as we had test-drove a Pilot and Pathfinder, but probably would not make a decision that day. Amy had comparisons ready for us and then introduced us to sales specialist Mark Searcy. Mark took us right out to the lot and put us in a Highlander XLE. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, was straight-forward, courteous, professional, and a top-notch salesperson. Ms. Baker was very helpful and informative and worked to make our experience a pleasant one. If it wasn't for the collaborative approach of the "dynamic duo" that put the customer first, we probably would not have made a purchase Saturday. On a scale of 1 to 10 we would rate the overall experience a 10 plus! A big thank you to you and your staff for the honesty and integrity we encountered during the purchase of our luxury SUV!

Roy in finance

Paula D
5/23/2016

"TOP NOTCH and VERY ORGANIZED........"

This is my 3rd Toyota that I have purchased and Brent and the staff made my purchase a very pleasurable one. Brent went above and beyond to meet all of my requests. I appreciate EVERYONE's contribution to my purchase. Toyota will forever be the vehicle of my choice.

May 24, 2016

Paula, it was a pleasure to read about your third car-buying experience at Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston. It's delightful to know Brent, as well as the rest of the team, provided you with such a memorable and outstanding experience and that we have earned your trust and repeat business. We look forward to seeing you again in the future! Best, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

bnc0264
5/23/2016

"easy to work with"

I had a great experience with a friendly staff. everyone I worked with was accommodating and worked to make sure I was happy with my purchase.

May 24, 2016

Thank you for leaving us your positive review! We’re glad that you’re happy with your recent purchase! We will make sure our team hears of your kind words. Please let us know how we may be able to help next! Best, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

Kelsey

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!"

This was my first car purchase right out of college! Wonderful experience, never felt pressured and was very informed! I appreciate the hard work that Emily and Alesia put into making my experience the best!

May 24, 2016

Kelsey, we really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that Emily and Alesia provided you the best dealer experience ever! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Best, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

New Highlander Owner

"It was a pleasure."

There was a good selection of vehicles of different types, and I wasn't certain whether I wanted a minivan, SUV, or sedan, so we looked at many. Tom was very helpful with an engaging personality, but not high-pressure. He also explained the advantages of buying from Fred Anderson Toyota over other dealerships, which made us more sure we had come to the right place.

Sales-Tom Burkart, Finance-Paul Madden

May 24, 2016

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Tom did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Best, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

Ruby

"Great teamwork"

I knew what I was looking for when I went to the dealership and Christen Salvatico understood and took me directly to that vehicle. It was a very good experience.

May 24, 2016

Thanks for your outstanding review, Ruby! I'm very happy to hear that Christen was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! If there is anything else we can do for you just give us a call! Best, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

SouthernLady60
5/20/2016

"After buying 3 Priuses elsewhere, FA Toyota won me over!"

Tonya was friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful throughout the process of buying a new car. We had only gone to test drive. Tonya was very nice, thorough, and knowledgeable. I'm fairly inflexible when it comes to the deal I want. Tonya took it as far as she could as a salesperson, then Stephen Roads stepped in just at the right time to give more flexibility to allow the deal I wanted to go through. He also was extremely friendly and helpful and finalized the deal with an extra "teacher discount," which made us Fred Anderson Toyota fans. Previously, I had bought 3 Priuses after having 2 bad experiences at WA Toyota. I am now a true Fred Anderson fan. My mom used to tell me to always love people and like things, but I have to say that I LOVE my brand new Prius!!

Stephen Roads, general manager, helped seal the deal with allowing more flexibility.

May 24, 2016

We cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of your experience at Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston! We'll pass the kind words along to Tonya and the rest of the team. Please come back to see us if you need anything at all. Congrats on the brand new Prius! Best, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

Robert
5/20/2016

"Won't buy anywhere else"

From the time I started interacting with Dana to the time I shook Mrs. Durrs hand I had a wonderful expierence. Will never go anywhere else thanks to Dana, Chris and Alesia. Chris helped me understand the safety features in the vehicle that will not only save me in the event of a wreck but my child as well. The Toyota brand has wonderful people representing them and I will be sending friends/family to Fred Anderson Toyota for years to come!

May 24, 2016

Dana, Chris and Alesia are great assets to our team, Robert. So it does not surprise me that they were able to get you set up with your perfect vehicle. We make it a goal of ours to show you all the options and features your new car has to offer so that you are completely comfortable with your new purchase. I will be sure to pass along your praises to them and all of us hope to see you again when the time comes to service your new car. Best, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

1 - 10 of 2,040 results