Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston

2100 Savannah Highway,
Charleston, South Carolina 29414
Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston Info
About Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston

Welcome to Our New Dealership Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston is part of the Anderson Automotive Group, which has been serving the Carolinas since 1955. The Fred Anderson staff is totally committed to giving you fast and friendly service for all of your automotive needs. A big part of our commitment means looking for ways we can help make Charleston a better place to live. That's why Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston recently sponsored the American Lung Association's Fight For Air Run/Walk, and the Charleston County Schools Music For Kids program. Better Trade-in Value We know that getting the most for your trade may well be the deciding factor in where you purchase a vehicle. So all of our expert appraisers are well-trained in evaluating vehicles. We use the latest regional and national vehicle data to see what your vehicle is worth locally and in other parts of the country, and whether or not we could sell your vehicle elsewhere. And if you bring in a written trade offer from Carmax, we guarantee to pay you more for your car -- or we'll pay you $100! All of this means Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston offers you the most for your trade. For an estimate on what your vehicle is worth today visit the Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston's Value Your Trade page today. Get Pre-Approved in Seconds | View Your Credit Score Whether you have good credit or bad credit, Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston has a variety of financing options that will help get you driving in no time! We can show you how to lower your monthly payment with a Toyota Lease, and how to take advantage of the latest Toyota Rebates and Incentives. Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston can also help you Get Pre-Approved In Seconds from the comfort of your own home. Now more than ever, we make it easy for you to get new and used car loans in Charleston SC. Online Service Scheduling The Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston Service Department gives you the ability to schedule all of

About Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston Learn More

1,807 Dealership Reviews
Poppageorgio
2/05/2016

"Great salesperson to wlork "

Afrer getting in an accident I was shaken and didn't want to do nothing. Lucky me I got Tem he calmed me down and got me in a nice Tundra. Thanks Tem i will send all my friend.

Ash&Jewlz

"An unforgettable experience"

My wife and I had been looking to get another vehicle for a few months now. We had been to several dealerships and talked to quite a few on the phone, nothing ever seemed to work out. Either our credit score wasn't good enough or they were putting us in a car that we didn't want. Fortunately my grandma told us to try Fred Anderson! From day one Tonya made it clear that she wasn't happy unless we were. She worked around our schedule and our budget to get us into a car that we love and can afford. Eddie,which was the finance manger, explained everything to us that we were signing and even advised us how to build and repair our credit. We never felt pressured at Fred Anderson like we did at our dealerships. Tonya called every other day to give us an update as to what was going on. Fred Anderson goes above and beyond!

scriv2000
2/05/2016

"Great Service easy to woprk with and accomidating"

We drove from Columbia to buy a car, was worth the trip. Staff stayed late and went above and beyond. Would definitely buy again and recommend to friends and family. I drive a ton of miles and the family plan oil changes for life and free loaners make it nice to know I will always a ride should I need a repair.

Carolscar

"Top notch salesperson"

Danny was an excellent salesperson. He was professional, attentive & knowledgeable. He responded to any questions without being "in your face." I would definitely recommend him & Anderson Toyota for someone looking for a car.

CUtiger04

"Can't Thank you Enough"

The whole experience was simply amazing. I can't thank Chris and Bill enough for everything they did to get me in my dream truck. Both of them went above and beyond what I thought I sales rep would do to get me in a truck.

Yota gal

"Great experience!"

Danny was a pleasure to deal with and I'm now enjoying my new vehicle. I highly recommend purchasing a new or used vehicle from Danny and this dealership. I am very satisfied.

NewHighlanderOwner

"NewHighlanderOwner"

We had a fantastic experience working with Brent Poling and Toyota of Charleston. We checked out dozens of SUVs in our hunt for a new vehicle. The new Toyota Highlander was, by far, the best mixture of a smooth ride, comfort, appearance, and features. What really sold us, though, was the knowledge and enthusiasm of our sales rep, Brent. Brent was just as excited as we were about all of the cool new features on the 2016 model. He told us all of the critical details about performance and was also able to answer all of our questions. The dealership was also very nice – It is never fun to fill out the new car paperwork, but an immaculate showroom and a great coffee/cappuccino/cocoa maker made it as painless as possible.

julias81790

"excellent "

The sales rep that assisted me was awesome, she went above and beyond to get me the car I wanted. She continued to follow up with me and it was probably one of the best experiences I have had with purchasing a car!

tinaw8585
2/03/2016

"Good experience"

I was not happy about having to buy a new car, but mine was less than reliable, so I gave in. Mark Searcy made the experience relatively painless. He was very knowledgeable about the different models and specific cars available on the lot. He helped me pick the right vehicle for me and walked me through the process (it was my first time buying a car at a dealership). I appreciated how honest and straightforward he was. Overall a good experience.

PLEASANT EXPERIENCE
2/03/2016

"Pleasant Experience"

Great Experience! Shane Underwood made sure I found a vehicle I liked and was affordable! Alesia durr made sure I was happy when I left.

1 - 10 of 1,807 results