Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston

2100 Savannah Highway,
Charleston, South Carolina 29414
Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston Info
About Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston

Welcome to Our New Dealership Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston is part of the Anderson Automotive Group, which has been serving the Carolinas since 1955. The Fred Anderson staff is totally committed to giving you fast and friendly service for all of your automotive needs. A big part of our commitment means looking for ways we can help make Charleston a better place to live. That's why Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston recently sponsored the American Lung Association's Fight For Air Run/Walk, and the Charleston County Schools Music For Kids program. Better Trade-in Value We know that getting the most for your trade may well be the deciding factor in where you purchase a vehicle. So all of our expert appraisers are well-trained in evaluating vehicles. We use the latest regional and national vehicle data to see what your vehicle is worth locally and in other parts of the country, and whether or not we could sell your vehicle elsewhere. And if you bring in a written trade offer from Carmax, we guarantee to pay you more for your car -- or we'll pay you $100! All of this means Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston offers you the most for your trade. For an estimate on what your vehicle is worth today visit the Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston's Value Your Trade page today. Get Pre-Approved in Seconds | View Your Credit Score Whether you have good credit or bad credit, Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston has a variety of financing options that will help get you driving in no time! We can show you how to lower your monthly payment with a Toyota Lease, and how to take advantage of the latest Toyota Rebates and Incentives. Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston can also help you Get Pre-Approved In Seconds from the comfort of your own home. Now more than ever, we make it easy for you to get new and used car loans in Charleston SC. Online Service Scheduling The Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston Service Department gives you the ability to schedule all of

About Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston Learn More

1,989 Dealership Reviews
Ponysmokegt
4/30/2016

"Great!"

Thank you so much for the ease of sale I experienced with you guys! I couldn't have asked for a better experience!! Great dealership! Special thanks to Steve Darling!!

AAjlani
4/30/2016

"Great Service! Victoria is a exceptional employee!"

The other Toyota dealership down the road treated me very unprofessionally. So followed up with Victoria in the Internet department she went above and beyond and provided a exceptional customer service. SHE SHOULD GET THE TOYOTA HIRE OF THE YEAR AWARD.. Lol. Brent is a legendary salesman who does the process right. Simple, easy and professional. No BS approach FROM Eddie in the finance and warranty department which was refreshing also! Great Job All. AA

Colonel
4/29/2016

"Most professional dealer we visited"

Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston made car buying a great experience for us, based on their top quality facility, service center, and most importantly, their employees. We credit Ryan Spence, Senior Sales Consultant, for providing us in such a professional manner the information we needed to make an informed decision. He went to great lengths to explain the differences in the different models, as well as spent an inordinant amount of time explaining the features of the automobiles. He further explained to us how the dealership would assist in servicing our vehicle should we purchase. As a result of this experience, we purchased a 2016 Toyota Avalon Limited. Also to help us understand the buying process was Bill Utnick, who did a great job explaining the warranty options. Thanks also to manger Jeff Allen for helping us to finalize our purchase. In conclusion we visited other car dealerships in the area and found this one to be above and beyond them all. Not only do they have an exceptional product, they care about their customers.

Matt415

"Very helpful"

She was great at presenting all the options and helping us choose what worked best for our family. We never would have thought of leading, but it turned out to be the best option for us.

April 29, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this review, Matt. We are very happy to hear that Christen was able to get you set up with the perfect new car for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see us any time! Take care. Sincerely, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

Tricia Cordina
4/28/2016

""New to me" car purchase..."

I had the unfortunate task of having to do the dreaded car shopping because my vehicle had been in an accident and my fully paid for car was declared "totaled". I shopped around town a bit and did some research on Consumer Reports and knew that I wanted to go with a Toyota. I figured I'd start right at a Toyota dealership and found everyone at Fred Anderson Toyota to be amazingly helpful and friendly. I was greeted at the door, asked what I was looking for, shown a few "used" choices - not just Toyota brand, test drove several "styles" of used cars and even a NEW car (which was not in my budget). After coming to grips with the fact I HAD to purchase a car, I then had to make a decision...something I'm not great at. After initially driving around with Lauren Foster, Christen Salvatico ultimately helped me through to the end...even with all my indecision. I feel like the whole process was something I was not looking forward to but ended up with a great 2009 Toyota Highlander which I am really enjoying (and I was glad to know that the original owner and the 2nd owner all dealt with Fred Anderson in their purchases and maintenance). Christen is my new best friend (whether she likes it or not)! She has helped me over and above and has made the transaction much more tolerable. Also dealt with Alesia Durr in financing and she was very helpful in making the final decisions about my financing. The showroom is beautiful, my son enjoyed the multiple free hot chocolates, and the whole experience was ultimately a good one!

April 29, 2016

Hello Tricia and thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that Lauren, Christen and Alesia were there to provide you with such exceptional service! Thank you again and congratulations on your new 2009 Toyota Highlander! Sincerely, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

Kaovauntae'

"Tremendous Experience"

I purchased my 2nd car from Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston two days ago. My sales representative Tonya Walker was phenomenal. She made the the process very smooth for me. I am very EXCITED about my 2016 Camry and I will continue to refer my family and friends to see Tonya at the dealership. -Kaovauntae' Legare

April 28, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new 2016 Toyota Camry! Its fantastic to know that your experience with Tonya was so positive. We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process for you as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope that you enjoy your new car! Sincerely, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

Amber Pulaski
4/27/2016

"I just brought new car."

I figure it time for me to have new car. I been different places to look for a car. We decide to come to charleston and went to toyota. We approach to Emily. We are very glad to work with Emily. She show couple cars until I found what I want. She is great person to work with. Thank you Emily so much. I love my car.I glad I didn't listen to my father about ugly color lol. I love color green.

April 28, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this review, Amber. We are very happy to hear that Emily was able to get you set up with the perfect new car for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see us any time! Take care. Sincerely, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

Happy Customer
4/26/2016

"Great Sales Team"

This Sales team was very friendly and knowledgeable and did everything they could to get the deal done. They made the car buying experience as enjoyable as possible.

April 27, 2016

Thanks for your outstanding review! We're glad to hear that our team was friendly and knowledgeable! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Sincerely, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

Brendan Prohibition
4/25/2016

"New to the area, phenomenal experience and service!"

Came here last week with the intention of getting a Toyota Tacoma and the staff here did everything under their power to help me succeed that goal. Delighted with my new truck and the deal that came with it. Emily was super helpful and knowledgeable about all the different options available for the car I was after. After what seemed like no time at all I had my dream truck picked out and then met with Alesia from the finance department who was very friendly and very detailed. These two employees of this dealership made the whole process seem easy! Overall great and pleasant experience.

April 26, 2016

Your kind words mean a lot to us, Brendan. We appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear that Emily and Alesia were able to meet your needs. At Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Sincerely, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

Ngm1024
4/25/2016

"The best service I have ever had "

Mark(sales) and Alesia(finance) really went to bat for me! When buying a new/used vehicle these are two people you want in your corner! My family is grateful for the length that you went to get me approved! It is hard to find efficacy and integrity, but I found it at Fred Anderson!

April 26, 2016

Thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that Mark and Alesia were there to provide you with such exceptional service! Thank you again and congratulations on your new car! Sincerely, Steven Rhoads - GM I 843-556-9110

1 - 10 of 1,989 results