Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston

Mark Searcy

Sales Representative

"Love Sami! "

- deborah

Sami was really helpful. He was knowledgeable about the products and listened to our needs. He did not pressure us at all. He provided one of the best car buying experiences we have had!

February 27, 2017

"Matthew really went the distance for me and was great!"

- trodgers115

Lost my car in an accident and Matthew really made my whole experience a painless process and bent over backwards to make sure I got the car I wanted at the price I wanted. Had a horrible experience at another dealership prior to coming to Fred Anderson and after working with Matthew, I will definitely come back and will be recommending both the dealership and Matthew. Matthew was great at explaining details so I was able to understand everything and made me feel comfortable instead of feeling like I was getting the typical sales pitch.

February 27, 2017

"Overall Exceptional Car Buying Experience!"

- ecNick

My wife and I just purchased a Highlande XLE and my brother in law just purchased a Corolla SE and we couldn't be any happier with the service from start to finish. Sami was the salesperson who helped us on both deals and he has to be the most professional, easy to work with, salesmen I have ever dealt with. Not only that, the GM (Steven) was down to earth and easy to talk to. The finance department is just as pleasurable with David and Bill. Overall it was a 5 star experience. Car buying is not usually a pleasurable experience for most, but Fred Anderson Toyota Charleston makes it a fun experience. Thanks!

New 2017 Toyota Avalon, $42308