Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston

2100 Savannah Highway,
Charleston, South Carolina 29414
Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston Info
About Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston

Welcome to Our New Dealership Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston is part of the Anderson Automotive Group, which has been serving the Carolinas since 1955. The Fred Anderson staff is totally committed to giving you fast and friendly service for all of your automotive needs. A big part of our commitment means looking for ways we can help make Charleston a better place to live. That's why Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston recently sponsored the American Lung Association's Fight For Air Run/Walk, and the Charleston County Schools Music For Kids program. Better Trade-in Value We know that getting the most for your trade may well be the deciding factor in where you purchase a vehicle. So all of our expert appraisers are well-trained in evaluating vehicles. We use the latest regional and national vehicle data to see what your vehicle is worth locally and in other parts of the country, and whether or not we could sell your vehicle elsewhere. And if you bring in a written trade offer from Carmax, we guarantee to pay you more for your car -- or we'll pay you $100! All of this means Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston offers you the most for your trade. For an estimate on what your vehicle is worth today visit the Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston's Value Your Trade page today. Get Pre-Approved in Seconds | View Your Credit Score Whether you have good credit or bad credit, Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston has a variety of financing options that will help get you driving in no time! We can show you how to lower your monthly payment with a Toyota Lease, and how to take advantage of the latest Toyota Rebates and Incentives. Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston can also help you Get Pre-Approved In Seconds from the comfort of your own home. Now more than ever, we make it easy for you to get new and used car loans in Charleston SC. Online Service Scheduling The Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston Service Department gives you the ability to schedule all of

About Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston Learn More

2,236 Dealership Reviews
Chad
9/24/2016

"Purchased a new 4Runner , great service "

Great service and showroom. Felt comfortable through the entire car purchase process. Went through different options and made it easy to understand. I recommend them.

September 26, 2016

Chad, we sincerely thank you for going out of your way to write this review about Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston. We try to create a comfortable environment for each and every customer. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again! Best, Steven Rhoads - GM | srhoads@anderson-auto.com I (843) 556-9110

AliPerez
9/24/2016

"Our one and only dealership!"

We have had nothing but stellar experiences at Fred Anderson. Eddie, our salesman, was patient, honest, and helpful. We are thrilled with out new Corolla!

September 26, 2016

Congratulations on your new Corolla! Thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate the feedback and are pleased that your experience with Eddie was so positive. We do our best to make sure all of our customers leave with the right vehicle and we're glad that you're enjoying yours. We look forward to seeing you again. Best, Steven Rhoads - GM | srhoads@anderson-auto.com I (843) 556-9110

Cheryl Jones
9/24/2016

"Exceptional customer service! "

Mark and the team at Fred Anderson Toyota have been extremely helpful and professional. They provided us with exceptional customer service, timely information, financing options and vehicle delivery. We couldn't have found better service or car value anywhere else and highly recommend them.

September 26, 2016

Thank you so much for this lovely review, Cheryl! We feel so grateful that you chose to come to our dealership. It's wonderful to hear that Mark and our team were very professional and helpful during your visit. Thank you again and congratulations on your new car! Best, Steven Rhoads - GM | srhoads@anderson-auto.com I (843) 556-9110

Brian

"Professional"

The Sales Staff did a great job meeting my needs and expectations on price and financing. They also found the right car for my style

September 26, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this review, Brian. We are very happy to hear that we could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. If there is anything more that we can do for you please feel free to come back and see us any time! Take care! Best, Steven Rhoads - GM | srhoads@anderson-auto.com I (843) 556-9110

Peak

"Best experience ever!"

Steve Darling made my recent purchase the best experience I have ever had with a dealership! He got me the vehicle I wanted, color options etc. at the price and deal I wanted with no stress at all! Steve has earned my business in the past, recently, and my business and my families business for years to come! A true asset and increased value to this company's name and brand!

September 26, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Steve was able to meet your needs. At Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best, Steven Rhoads - GM | srhoads@anderson-auto.com I (843) 556-9110

steve

"Steve Darling is #1"

Had a wonderful experience purchasing my 2016 Toyota 4Runner from Fred Anderson Toyota. Steve Darling was extremely helpful in answering all of my questions and was patient as I went through the entire car purchasing process. Steve helped me to get the best deal possible and I'd highly recommend him! I am very much looking forward to working with Steve and the rest of the Fred Anderson team.

September 23, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle - we are so glad to hear that your experience with us exceeded your expectations! Best, Steven Rhoads - GM | srhoads@anderson-auto.com I (843) 556-9110

Kristi R

"Steve Darling ROCKS!!"

Cannot describe how fabulous Steve Darling and Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston are! What an exceptional place to do business. I would recommend them to anyone. 💞💞💞😃😃

September 23, 2016

Kristi, thank you so much for this awesome review and recommendation! We are so happy to hear that Steve took great care of you and found the vehicle you were looking for! Best, Steven Rhoads - GM | srhoads@anderson-auto.com I (843) 556-9110

GB 2005
9/22/2016

"Thank You Tonya!!!!"

I think we must have been Tonya's nightmare customers!!! My husband and I went to Fred Anderson Toyota knowing we wanted a used vehicle but undecided if we wanted a big or small car.Tonya greeted us and started showing us some vehicles, We test drove one and was not sure. We left and went to another dealership to look at other vehicles. After meeting other sales people we decided we were going back to Toyota and buying from Tonya, because she was so nice to us. We gave her a rough week by going backwards and forwards over which car we should buy,she would always have a smile on her face and the vehicle would be waiting for our arrival. Eventually, we decided we would buy a new Corolla,which I LOVE, By the time we had completed the paperwork with Blake the car had been cleaned and was waiting for us. Tonya, was pleasant, patient, and very knowledgeable about every vehicle we looked at.

September 22, 2016

Congratulations on your new Corolla! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It's great to know that Tonya was able to provide you with the knowledgeable service Fred Anderson Toyota of Charleston is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best, Steven Rhoads - GM | srhoads@anderson-auto.com I (843) 556-9110

jpcoke9
9/17/2016

"Awesome Experience"

I bought a new Toyota Tacoma from Fred Anderson in Charleston SC. They found the truck I wanted and we agreed on the price. They are great place to deal with no pressure. They know how to treat a customer. I am very happy with my Tacoma. My salesman, Steve Darling was awesome.

September 21, 2016

Congratulations on your Tacoma and thank you for entrusting us with your automotive needs! Best regards, Steven Rhoads - GM | srhoads@anderson-auto.com I 843-556-9110

avalon,pat
9/16/2016

"a good experience"

Since most of the negotiations were done with Victoria on the phone ahead of time everything went smoothly I am truly loving my new car even if it is smarter than I am. .

September 21, 2016

We are so happy to hear that you love your new vehicle - please let us know if there is anything further we can do to help! Best regards, Steven Rhoads - GM | srhoads@anderson-auto.com I 843-556-9110

1 - 10 of 2,236 results