Fred Anderson Toyota of Sanford

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:30 PM Closed

Fred Anderson Toyota of Sanford

Fred Anderson Toyota of Sanford Info
About Fred Anderson Toyota of Sanford

Toyota/Scion of Sanford is your neighborhood Toyota and Scion dealer. Excellent, hometown customer service is our specialty. You are going to LOVE the way we do business.

About Fred Anderson Toyota of Sanford

linda_doby@cotyinc.com
1/22/2015

""First Stop" Great Experience"

Fred Anderson Toyota was my first stop and ask to drive a car. You have to understand, I own a 4-wheel drive truck and jeep, so for me to drive a car! Wayne came out and was just a nice person to deal with all through everything. He knew alot about the Camry and he showed me everything that I needed to know about the car from front to back, inside and out. I would recommend Wayne to anyone looking for a Toyota! Thanks Wayne.

Ihitemdeep
1/13/2015

"Awesome People!!!"

Very friendly people, very knowledgeable people. Wayne was very, very helpful, and he went above and beyond to get us our new Camry!!! Go See Wayne!!!

parks112
1/10/2015

"Wayne"

If you get to Toyota in Sanford, you have to see Wayne! He went above and beyond all my expectations! We are happy with our new Toyota Tacoma and will buy all our future vehicles here! Thank you again and thanks Wayne and Charles!

derk
12/26/2014

"Great Dealership and Salesperson"

I want to comment on what a nice experience we had at Fred Anderson Toyota of Sanford. Everyone we had contact with was very friendly, helpful, and knew their product. A special note of gratitude to our salesperson Wayne Gomillion, he was over and beyond helpful in all aspects of us purchasing our automobile. Without Wayne, I don't feel we would have left the dealership in our new car, he helped us so much through the entire process. If you're looking to purchase a Toyota, Wayne Gomillion is the only man to see. Dennis and Sue

John O
12/25/2014

"Excellent."

My experience with the staff at Fred Anderson Toyota Sanford was outstanding. I spoke to Wayne over the phone from another city over 150miles away. He calmly listened to my offer and told me he will try his best to make the deal come through. After traveling to the dealership, I was met by Mark Daly . Mark was courteous ,friendly and very professional. He went over the deal with me and answered all my questions, factually with no pressure. I felt convinced and satisfied with the deal. I will check with them first for any future car needs. I will rate Mark Daly with a 5 star score.

drelws
12/24/2014

"New Experience"

Wayne was a wonderful and down to earth sales person. He was knowledgeable and worked with me to get the car I wanted at the price point I wanted. He talked to me as if I was apart of his family. Thanks again Wayne!!!

Tommy112660
12/09/2014

"Outstanding"

I went into the dealership with the intent of having some service; however the vehicle I was driving I was not satisfied with. Wayne approached me and was very professional and concerned that I was not satisfied. He did not pressure me and worked with me to find the right vehicle for me, I drove away with my new Camry. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and courteous.

matthew.franks.587
12/01/2014

"Extremely helpful! "

I was very impressed at the lengths that Jason and the staff went to find me the vehicle I needed at a price within my budget. I will definitely be visiting this dealership again in the future!

Jason Bell

December 02, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. We are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. We would love to work with you again. Be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Regards, Greg Davison – GM | gdavison@anderson-auto.com

billstripling
11/29/2014

"Great Buying Experience"

After going to several dealerships, we found a home at Sanford Toyota. We were met by a very friendly staff in a no-pressure situation when we entered the dealership. Wayne Gomillion became our salesman and friend almost immediately. Wayne guided us through the sale and performed in an outstanding manner in every aspect. After the sale, Wayne continued to go out of his way to ensure our satisfaction. We will recommend Sanford Toyota to our friends and will buy our next car there. Thanks again Wayne for a great experience!

December 01, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback! It is very important to our dealership that we earn the trust of our guests by following through with our promises and providing hassle-free service. Be sure to visit us on Twitter and Facebook; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Sincerely, Greg Davison – GM | gdavison@anderson-auto.com

Loren Gatten
11/28/2014

"Great service"

The dealership worked with our budget and worked very hard to meet our needs. Wayne was very professional and seemed genuine in his desire to get us in the right car. He also respected our decision to wait a day before making the decision allowing us to pray and think about it. There was no pressure to get us to drive off with the car that day. I would recommend to anyone.

December 01, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. Our primary focus is to provide each and every customer with exceptional service, and I am extremely happy to hear that we were able to satisfy that. Don't hesitate if you have any further questions or needs. Be sure to check us out on Twitter and Facebook -- we offer exclusive specials for our followers and likers. Best Regards, Greg Davison – GM | gdavison@anderson-auto.com

Reviews of Wayne Gomillion