Fred Anderson Toyota of Sanford

NEW/USED ASSOCIATE

August 14, 2017

"Kenny Rogers"

- Brittley

Thank you for your patience and diligence while assisting us in obtaining a vehicle! Would highly recommend Kenneth Rogers as he made our visit smooth and relaxed. We felt comfortable as soon as we stepped out our car.

Kenneth Rogers

August 11, 2017

"New car buying."

- ElaineM

Could not have had a better salesman than Wayne, carefully explained all details to my understanding. Took time to show me available used cars, then the new ones which I purchased.

August 09, 2017

"Excellent prices a short drive out of town"

- ArtJ

Back in 1988 I bought a pickup from Fred Anderson of Sanford (I think back then it was his only location). I got an excellent price on a very basic truck and was treated fairly, so when we needed a new Corolla I checked them out again. They appeared (online) to have a tie for best price with one other dealer so, due to my past with them, we drove down there again. I was greeted immediately and then handed off to a salesman named Kenny Rogers. After a little polite chat (not too much, just about right) we discussed what we were looking for (a 2017 Corolla LE in red, which we had picked out from the website). He began explaining all the features but when I showed I had done my research he instantly began letting me drive the conversation (as I preferred); he still offered pointers when he sensed I had missed something in my research. Kenny is a funny guy but did not overwhelm with jokes, he matched his style to ours fairly easily. After a test drive, we went inside to discuss price. The first price he brought was not what I had been quoted on the website (I started at Edmunds but it sent me to Fred Anderson). After a couple three rounds of negotiation we agreed on a price that was slightly below the website price. I did give in on keeping the "Family Plan", which includes lifetime oil changes and tire rotation (for life of tire, I'm sure) and lifetime power train warranty. The former are inconvenient for us as we live 40 min away but at 10,000 miles that is once a year for us - we can try out a new restaurant for lunch, no big deal. I doubt we'll need the warranty with the Corolla's rep and our history with it, but you never know. All in all, I was very satisfied with Fred Anderson once again and with Mr. Rogers. I would definitely recommend others to try them out (do your homework) and will likely come here again in another 216,000 miles (or more). P.S. Kirsten on the website team was also very helpful and nice, as was their financial guy.

Kenny Rogers, Kirsten ???

Used 2008 Scion xB, $5788