Fred Anderson Toyota of Sanford

3321 NC Hwy 87 S,
Sanford, North Carolina 27332
Fred Anderson Toyota of Sanford Info
About Fred Anderson Toyota of Sanford

Toyota/Scion of Sanford is your neighborhood Toyota and Scion dealer. Excellent, hometown customer service is our specialty. You are going to LOVE the way we do business.

About Fred Anderson Toyota of Sanford

J Weeks
6/24/2015

"First Vehicle Buying Experience"

I found Fred Anderson through the USAA car buying service and within a few days was at the dealership signing for my new Tacoma. The staff were all helpful with my questions and up front with all the costs. I'd definitely recommend buying from them.

Dawn Chalmers
6/16/2015

"The Best!"

Best Monday Ever!!! I did a lot of online research on vehicles that fit my needs. I also did a search of local dealerships. After all is said and done... Fred Anderson Toyota of Sanford is hands down THE BEST!!! Their staff is friendly, and know their stuff!!! Aaron Murchinson was my sales rep and he was outstanding. I knew what I wanted before I walked in the door, thanks to their website. But that didn't stop their friendliness or service! I was able to test drive the vehicle I wanted (Not a 5 minute test drive, but a real one where you can get a real feel for the vehicle and how it responds) I knew I was buying that vehicle before I finished the test drive! I also want to thank Paul and Eddie for making sure my financing went smoothly! You earned a lifetime customer... My next visit will be as soon as my 14 year old son gets ready to drive! Let's say... same time next year... You really made my experience the best ever!

Aaron Murchinson , Paul( don't know his last name, but very friendly and welcoming!)

jenny0105
5/05/2015

"Satisfied Customer!"

Tanya and Monique are very knowledgeable about the products and services. They answer all my questions and concerns when I ordered my tires, brakes, and alignment. Even when I drove the car for few days and felt like alignment was OFF a bit, they took my car back in for re-alignment with no hesitation. They assure me that anything else I would need in the future would be taken care of. I will definitely return to Toyota of Sanford for any future needs! Thanks again to both ladies for the awesome customer service! Nguyen- Tran Family

Monique and Tanya

Dissapointed
2/07/2015

"Didn't honor advertised price on Cars.com website"

Went to the dealership to purchase a 4Runner they had advertised on Cars.com. They said the price included rebates I wasn't eligible for and there should have been a disclaimer on the website and apologized for it not being there (still not there today, even though the sales manager said the general manager was working on it). They came back with a price that was $400 higher than the advertised price which I thought was fair enough if they truly had a problem with the website. However, at the bottom of the price sheet they added $1575.00 for "Toyota Family Protection Package"...another charge there was no mention of on the website and a $599.00 doc fee which was advertised on the website at $549.00. Wayne Gomillion, the sales rep was great, Jay Anthony the sales manager was polite and professional but the apparent general manager who was making all the calls never came to explain the issue with the website or just introduce himself. In the moment, it all seemed sincere, but after getting away and having some time to reflect on the experience it seems like just another sleazy car dealership get 'em here and plus, plus, plus them into a higher profit deal.

manubetancourth
2/01/2015

"Terrible experience "

These people are the worst... I was interested in a 2015 Corolla S plus, the Autotrader ad for this dealer showed a price of $15,975.00 way belowe MSRP. I called the dealer and spoke with two different people, both told me the specific car I was interested in was already sold but they had plenty more around the same price range. I drove 2 hrs. to see the car, test drove it, got my trade in appraised and when the manager brings his offer the price of the vehicle went from $15K to $19K. I showed him the Autotrader ad and his response was "that discount is for military and college graduates only". No where in the ad says "military and college graduates discount only", I told him that I had spoken to two different people and neither of them mention it, if not I would have never driven 2 hrs. for nothing. He didn't even apologize! I don't recommend this dealer, they're just deceiving liars. Instead I went to Modern Toyota of Winston Salem and I got a much better deal.

Jaahmez
1/29/2015

"The dealership experience."

I know purchasing a new vehicle can seem like a daunting and overwhelming experience but let me tell you that from the moment I walked into fred Anderson Toyota I was immediately surprised. I had visited upwards to 15 other dealerships prior to theirs but as soon as Wayne Gomillion came to assist me I knew something was different. He catered to my personal needs and wants when looking for a vehicle and I never once felt pressured. There were many specifics that I had researched in regards to the perfect vehicle I was looking for and Wayne and his team went above and beyond to acquire exactly what I was looking for. The entire transaction was seamless and worry-free and the guys at Fred Anderson Toyota truly took care of me along the whole way. Their level of personalization and care goes far beyond the vehicle purchase and extends into their care care department as well. Everytime I arrive for parts or service I'm greeted as regular and treated with respect. They have excellent workmanship in their service department as well. The entire experience I've had with Fred Anderson exceeded my expectations of what a dealership was. Like I said before, I had walked onto and off of nearly 15 other dealerships before finally settling. The winning ticket for me was more than the amazing price I paid for my vehicle, but the years of loyal service to come.

linda_doby@cotyinc.com
1/22/2015

""First Stop" Great Experience"

Fred Anderson Toyota was my first stop and ask to drive a car. You have to understand, I own a 4-wheel drive truck and jeep, so for me to drive a car! Wayne came out and was just a nice person to deal with all through everything. He knew alot about the Camry and he showed me everything that I needed to know about the car from front to back, inside and out. I would recommend Wayne to anyone looking for a Toyota! Thanks Wayne.

Ihitemdeep
1/13/2015

"Awesome People!!!"

Very friendly people, very knowledgeable people. Wayne was very, very helpful, and he went above and beyond to get us our new Camry!!! Go See Wayne!!!

parks112
1/10/2015

"Wayne"

If you get to Toyota in Sanford, you have to see Wayne! He went above and beyond all my expectations! We are happy with our new Toyota Tacoma and will buy all our future vehicles here! Thank you again and thanks Wayne and Charles!

derk
12/26/2014

"Great Dealership and Salesperson"

I want to comment on what a nice experience we had at Fred Anderson Toyota of Sanford. Everyone we had contact with was very friendly, helpful, and knew their product. A special note of gratitude to our salesperson Wayne Gomillion, he was over and beyond helpful in all aspects of us purchasing our automobile. Without Wayne, I don't feel we would have left the dealership in our new car, he helped us so much through the entire process. If you're looking to purchase a Toyota, Wayne Gomillion is the only man to see. Dennis and Sue

Reviews of Wayne Gomillion