Fred Anderson Toyota of Sanford

FLOOR MANAGER

February 25, 2017

"Re leasing"

- Mfino7

I was well satisfied with Wayne Gomillion as he is a very patient and professional person. He is a people's person and would definitely use Wayne as my preferred sales person in the future as this is my third vehicle I have purchased with him

February 25, 2017

"Honda at the Toyota dealer"

- Drive from Apex

Drove 30 miles to see a preowned Honda pilot at Sanford Fred Anderson Toyota. Pleasantly greeted by Jason Ponder, and treated with nothing but respect and care throughout our visit. He asked us questions about what we were looking for, but did not feel pressured to stay or purchase. Amazing finance staff (Shout out to Eddie from Tennessee) to work with, even got me a better finance percentage than my own bank could offer. My only suggestion would be for the detailers – when trying to take off the pine sap, they scrubbed off the topcoat. WD-40 works wonders to remove sap, FYI. Within a week received a care package from Fred Anderson Toyota thanking us for choosing them and gave us a very thoughtful gift and card. Totally not necessary, but a really nice southern hospitality gesture that says they appreciated my business. I would highly recommend and I would go back. Thanks again Jason Ponder!

February 23, 2017

"Very lmpressed"

- Tjdnc

I was only looking for a new truck with no real intention of buying that day. When I pulled up I saw Candice standing out front and asked if she was a sales person. She answerd, yes and I told her to show me a Tundra I could afford. Long story short is that I became so impressed with her product knowledge, sense of humor and willingness to help find the Tundra for me, that I bought one. Along with the sales manager Candice worked out a great deal for me I learned something that day if you want a good deal on a vehicle you have to get out of Fayetteville and go to Sanford Toyota. Thanks Candice, you made sn old man happy.

New 2016 Toyota 4Runner, $34590