Fred Beans Cadillac Buick GMC

Fred Beans Cadillac Buick GMC Info

James
4/27/2016

"Frank is great!"

This is the second time I have dealt with fred beans for a used car purchase, and this time was far better than my first time. Frank was patient and helpful, and I believe I got a great deal on my 2014 Honda CRV! Thanks Fred Beans, I'll be back!

Frank DiMarco

JerryM.
3/31/2016

"Don't stand behind vehicle"

Purchased a $45k 2013 Buick Enclave Premium in March 2013. Has 56k miles. In for inspection and the front strut is leaking as is the power steering pump. Warranty up at 50k miles. About $1,000 to fix. Wouldn't do anything for me.

service staff

Mkjoke
3/25/2016

"Drove 90 miles to buy car"

Great price, exceptional service, but the best part was the people. Everyone genuine. Even when there was a potential glitch, they worked to resolve for me.

Lady War 27
3/10/2016

"Outstanding customer service"

Sales representative Cody went above and beyond to ensure that I was comfortable and my time and money were well spent. Everyone was very polite and professional

Cheynicole96
3/06/2016

"Cody is amazing!! "

I found this dealership online. From the start Cody was very helpful through emails and over the phone. He was super friendly and understandable! Cody was attentive through every step of the process for buying a car, which was awesome cause it's the first time I bought one. I would recommend him to everyone going to this dealership!

Cody Field

buyer
3/05/2016

"used car purchase"

Bought a Used car for my Son. Cody, our salesman was funny and entertaining, not high pressure guy which was nice. We bought it on a Saturday which would be smart to avoid if you could because we waited 1/2 hour just trying to find someone to help us (we already new which car we wanted). and then took another 1/2 hr to test drive. followed by 1 hr of negotiating and another hour wait to sit down and sign the paper work. But I guess it was a busy Saturday. The car seems good so far, only have it 1 week. Unfortunately did not come with a spare tire which would have been nice to know before we bought it. Though I understand that is now the norm.

Multi-Tasking Mom
3/02/2016

"Smooth sailing with a splash of awesome! "

I was fortunate to work with Cody. He was professional, respectful, thorough, and accommodating. He went above and beyond to work with my busy schedule. He also took the time to go through all the details of the car and took the time to get me set up with OnStar. I had a great experience at Fred Beans and will be back there when we need our next car. Our next driver is just two years away...Multi-Tasking MOM!!!

Cody Fields

ServiceMan2016
3/02/2016

"Excellent Service "

Needed a used truck for work. Went through my insurance agency and found the perfect truck at Bean's. Talked to one of the sales reps (Cody) who was more than happy to help and answer all the questions I had. Very respectful and knowledgeable about the vehicle I had in mind.

Busyworkingmom
2/26/2016

"No pressure sales"

I returned to Fred Beans in Doylestown because of the great experience I had working with Neil Levine. Obviously he is a sales man and earns a living selling cars, but he puts the sales hype aside listens to YOU and then helps you find the perfect vehicle for your needs.

Neil Levine

BlackBetty14
2/17/2016

"WONDERFUL"

Such a great place to buy a vehicle! Very helpful people & the sales man was wonderful! Couldn't have asked for a better place to buy my vehicle! Will definitely recommend other car buyers to go to this dealership & the salesman I had.