Read Reviews Fred Beans Cadillac Buick GMC

Manufacturers: Buick, Cadillac, GMC, Service Center

1.5

1.5

based on 2 reviews

Overall
1.2

1.2 out of 5

3 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Fred Beans Cadillac Buick GMC

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Fred Beans Cadillac Buick GMC

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"After working with the dealer for a week to arrange for..."

z0lt3c
3/29/2013 12:54:56 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
James

My Review Of Fred Beans Cadillac Buick GMC:

After working with the dealer for a week to arrange for an appointment, and then spending 2 hours negotiating the purchase of a 2010 CTS wagon, the dealer sold the vehicle over the phone, to another customer, while I stepped outside for 30 minutes to get lunch. It was the most unprofessional business tactic I have experienced from a car dealer and Fred Beans should be ashamed to put his name behind sales people and managers who act in such a disrespectful and inconsiderate manner. I tried to give the dealer a second shot, on a brand new SRX, but their prices were absurdly high compared to much more conveniently located dealers. Avoid these people, they are simply looking to take advantage of lesser knowledgeable buyers.

Twitter
"Terrible experience with Fred Beans Cadillac and salesman..."

freehawk007
9/18/2012 2:14:36 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)

1.4

My Review Of Fred Beans Cadillac Buick GMC:

Terrible experience with Fred Beans Cadillac and salesman Michael Patrick Dougherty.
He is not unfriendly but rather unmannerly and rude. Waited 30 minutes to meet with the salesman. Test drive was ok but Michael was rude and unprofessional. After came down to the table, he quoted a much higher price for lease than I received from other dealers and insisted he has the lowest price. He kept talking in a very impolite way and straightly walked away from the desk when I told him I think his price is high. Surely they not only don't know how to greet but also don't know how to say goodbye. The worst experience ever! Please avoid.

Twitter
"James Roebuck III had quoted me a certain price for a..."

ctsmike
5/26/2012 1:14:33 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (New)
James Roebuck III

1.2

My Review Of Fred Beans Cadillac Buick GMC:

James Roebuck III had quoted me a certain price for a lease on a Cadillac CTS 4 Sedan, and said that premium paint would be about $15 a month (which would make sense based on a residual just north of 0.5). When I arrive, they try to charge $29 a month, which means that over a 39 month lease, I would actually be paying $1,100 for a $1,000 (which even Mr. Fred Beans himself said was wrong). I should have walked out at that point, but I then made the mistake of giving them a deposit. Several days later, I get a call saying my credit application was denied (which is odd given that I have a very strong credit score), but miraculously, I could get the lease from Ally bank for another $30 and, oh, the special color I wanted wasn't available but they would get it in a different color. At this point, I told them to cancel the transaction and asked for a refund of the deposit which I never received. My accountant laughed when I told them the story as these types of tricks are quite commonplace. In any case, I would strongly recommend going somewhere that doesn't try to take advantage of, and trick customers (and then hold their deposit after the fact).