Fred Haas Toyota Country

Fred Haas Toyota Country Info
About Fred Haas Toyota Country

About Fred Haas Toyota Country

"Excellent Service"

My purchase experience with Scott Lyche was great. I bought 2 vehicle's from him at same time. He provided excellent service , he was really interested in working with me financially to ensure that we were satisfied with purchase price of the car. That was a huge impact on my decision to purchase the vehicle from there. I highly recommend Scott Lyche to others. My purchase experience was hassle-free, quick, and easy; thus, I certain that yours would be the same.

November 14, 2014

Your marvelous review means a lot to us. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Scott was able to meet your needs. At Fred Haas Toyota Country, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our best to make the car-buying experience as easy and hassle-free as possible for all of our customers. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Ashley Williams | Internet Sales Coordinator | 281.374.5172

"Check other Toyota dealer before walk to this dealer"

very bad experience with them. check other Toyota dealer before walk to this dealer. it worth to drive few miles further to get a better deal and costumer service. I went to this dealer on Saturday to buy a SUV. I had a fair price from KBB. I told them this is the KBB price and I want the car with this price. they came with some higher numbers and I didn't accept. they blamed the KBB price is for Demo cars and blah blah. After 30 min back and forth, their fleet manager, Patty Cone, accepted the KBB price and I signed a paper to make the deal. My wife was so excited for buying a new car. When they saw her excitement, they changed the deal!!! After 10 min , another manager came to our desk and he said we can not give you this car with the KBB price and blah blah. and so we just left the dealership. So, don't waste your time, just drive few miles more to other dealers. They're gonna tell you, we will "grantee our price"!! but if you find a better price after finalize your deal , they will tell you that your price is for demo cars or we have some options on the car and etc. my negotiation was for KBB price not lower than that price. If it was not a good price why the firs manager accepted that?

November 17, 2014

We are sorry that some aspects of your recent visit to our dealership were not up to your expectations. We strive to provide each guest with the utmost in customer service, and it was not our intention to give you the run around on a price for the vehicle you wanted. If you would like to discuss this further, please give me a call so that we may work towards a resolution. Sincerely, Ashley Williams | Internet Sales Coordinator

"Service"

Why do you have an appointment schedule when it's first come first serve. I schedule an sppointment at 7:00am arrived at 6:57am stood in line for 10-15 min (had around 10 cars in front if me they all could not been scheduled at 7:00am). Still standing here and waiting 12:52pm. What a nightmare! They have services guys walking around sitting chairs playing grab xx. Go somewhere else! They are real nice early, then once your hooked they move on. What a joke!

Scott beauregard

November 17, 2014

We are very sorry to hear of the extended wait you encountered. This is not our normal business practice and we pride ourselves on providing each of our customers with quick and efficient service, especially when an appointment has been made. We would like to make it up to you. Please contact me so that we may begin to rebuild a better business relationship going forward. Sincerely, Ashley Williams | Internet Sales Coordinator

"Sequoia drama"

I was happy with the salesman service but there was things that should have been working on the vehicle when I got it that was on the item description on the Internet but I ended up paying almost 100 bucks for a new remote for the car. But at the end of the day I did not check it out that day so maybe I should not have been so trusting but it's good

Miguel Nino

November 10, 2014

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. Your comments will be reviewed with our team and please don't hesitate to call us if you'd like to discuss them in greater detail. Thank you, Ashley Williams | Internet Sales Coordinator

"Pleasant purchase experience"

Normally hate new car negotiation process but recently had a most pleasant experience at Fred Haas Toyota Country through salesman Don Skarzenski. The entire purchase was swift and pleasant and I left with the new car. All aspects of the vehicle were explained in detail by Don and, should I ever need another car, I will definitely return to this location. I was also pleasantly surprised to hear that they open for servicing vehicles on a Sunday.

September 17, 2014

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Don did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Ashley Williams | Internet Sales Coordinator | 281.374.5172

"New Car"

Through the help of Scott Lyche he helped me in search for a good quality and efficient car for my son. He showed me different ranges of cars as well as comparisons and helped me get what I wanted. A safe, easy going, and saves money on gas. So without his help I wouldn't have the car that I have now. So going forward if anyone wants a Toyota vehicle I would recommend them to get services and help from Scott Lyche.

September 09, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share with us! The goal of the Fred Haas Toyota Country team is to ensure a painless and enjoyable purchasing process for each of our customers. We're happy to read that you found what you wanted with Scott’s help. Please remember that we're always here to assist you with any future auto needs. Ashley Williams | Internet Sales Coordinator | 281.374.5172

"Exceptional Service!!"

Don was extremely kind, courteous, and helpful. He offered great recommendations, suggestions, and feedback. He was very knowledgeable about the entire process and the products. The best part was that the process of purchasing our new car did not drag on forever. We were essentially in and out. Fred Haas Toyota Country has an exceptional streamlined process. Excellent customer service!

August 18, 2014

Glad to hear you had a great experience with Don. Our goal is to help every guest find the perfect vehicle. We appreciate your loyalty and hope you come back for all your Toyota needs.

"Toyota prius 2014"

Scott Lyche and Eric Coleman were prompt, very courteous and knowledgeable. I had just come to see a car (Hybrid) but went on and purchased it. Drove it back home within 3 hours and 17 minutes of door to door

July 22, 2014

Glad to hear you had a great experience with us in sales. Our goal is to help every guest find the perfect vehicle. We appreciate your loyalty and hope you come back for all your Toyota needs.

"Thoroughly Impressed!"

Fred Haas Toyota has always provided me with beautiful cars at competitive prices while providing top-notch service. They make me look forward to oil changes!

Cameron

July 22, 2014

July 03, 2014

"Awesome!"

Scott was more than helpful, beyond friendly, and was happy to help me all day. My whole family goes through Fred Haas Toyota. I highly recommend this dealership to everyone that I know.

June 26, 2014

Glad to hear you had a great experience with Scott. Our goal is to help every guest find the perfect vehicle. We appreciate your loyalty and hope you come back for all your Toyota needs.

Reviews of Scott  Lyche