Fred Haas Toyota Country

22435 Texas 249,
Houston, Texas 77070
Fred Haas Toyota Country Info
About Fred Haas Toyota Country

Fred Haas Toyota Country opened in 2002, and has been going strong in Houston for 13 years. They are proud to be the fastest growing dealership in Houston and have become a dominate force in the automotive industry. Their commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed them to receive Toyota’s President’s Award. This is one of the most prestigious awards given to a dealership as it’s based on customer service and sales growth. Fred Haas Toyota Country is also proud to be in A+ standing with the Better Business Bureau. Fred Haas Toyota Country’s commitment to their customers is what has them seeing familiar faces returning year after year with their family, friends and neighbors. Fred Haas Toyota Country has over 135 employees, the dealership lives and works as a big family, providing an excellent work environment for employees and car buying experience for customers. Fred Haas Toyota Country sells over 200 Pre-Owned cars a month! Their Pre-Owned inventory is composed of only high quality pre-owned cars; they carry all makes and models, to fit every budget. When you buy a Certified pre-owned Toyota from Fred Haas Toyota Country you can be rest assured it has passed their rigorous 160 point inspection, so that you can buy with confidence! Fred Haas Toyota Country also offers an exclusive Limited Lifetime Engine Warranty on all of their Asian manufactured pre-owned vehicles. They stand true behind their company slogan of; when you buy from Fred Haas Toyota Country we’ll make it the best car buying experience you’ve ever had, “WE GUARANTEE IT!” The dealership not only strives to exceed the expectations of those visiting the dealership, but also members of the surrounding community. To continue offering the best customer service possible, Fred Haas Toyota Country has expanded their dealership to better accommodate every customer. Visit Fred Haas Toyota Country today, and let one of their knowledgeable sales consultants help you find the perfect car for you! Experience for yourself the excellent customer service they offer BEFORE and AFTER the purchase of your car.

About Fred Haas Toyota Country

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Happy
1/24/2016

"Extremely pleased"

Sales agent, Isaac Alimi and Finance Manager, Farzan Naqvi made my new automobile purchase a most pleasant experience. They both were extremely professional, kind. courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. They both treated me with respect and with a great deal of patience. I absolutely LOVE my new Corolla!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!

Farzan Naqvi/Finance Manage)

January 27, 2016

We love making our customers happy! Thank you for sharing the great feedback. We're happy to hear the team was professional and knowledgeable. Enjoy that Corolla!

Jphillips1
1/04/2016

"Great sales person"

Very helpful and honest. Went out of his way to assist us. Good quick service Would recommend to friends and family Internet sales very efficient

Mauricio Coto

January 27, 2016

Thanks for choosing Fred Haas Toyota Country! We're glad to hear you had a great experience with our team. Your recommendation is the best compliment.

marblemaniac100
12/01/2015

"friendly dealership"

Nice friendly dealership. Made me feel at home and very comfortable. all of the employees were super nice and not pushy in any way. I was very happy with my experience and the way I was treated.

December 01, 2015

Thank you for the five star feedback! We love having you as a part of the Fred Haas Toyota Country family. We hope to serve you again in the future!

kite
11/30/2015

"Great Service Center"

I went online to scheduled my Tundra for a 75,000 mile check up. When I arrived at the Dealership Scott Beauregard greeted me. I explained to Scott that I would be leaving town after the service appointment on a long trip and only had 1 hour. He assured me that the service would only take 1 hour. Within 1 hour Scott found me in the waiting room and escorted me to the cashier desk to pay for the service. In the process of the service check, they discovered a worn belt and replaced it. Scott exceeded all my expectations and provided me with the best car service I have received since owning a car! Thanks again Scott.

Scott

December 01, 2015

We love hearing we exceeded expectations! Thank you for choosing Fred Haas Toyota Country. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do for you in the future.

jill
11/30/2015

"Great Experience!!!"

Our experience was great. William Hallgren worked with us throughout the sales process and was quite helpful. After the sale, he took his time walking us through the vehicle options and helped us quickly adjust to the new vehicle. We will definitely recommend William to all our family and friends. Thanks….

December 01, 2015

Jill, we appreciate the great feedback! We're so glad your experience with William was great. Your recommendation is the best compliment!

Gregk
10/05/2015

"Review"

It was a great experience. I have no complaints and everyone I dealt with was very helpful. I would recommend this dealer to other people.

Angrycustomer22
9/22/2015

"Liars, liars, liars!!"

Salesman are liars, and did not deliver as promised! Will never purchase a vehicle from them ever again!! Car was sold to me without mats, owners manual, and extra key! Was told would receive tint on var, came next day was told I had to pay 200.00. Should've recorded Everything they said from the moment I walked in until I left! NEVER AGAIN WILL I VISIT FRED HAAS Toyota! EVER!

Not worth naming

Christian
9/04/2015

"I Loved It"

I'm thankful to Eric and Kennedy for helping me with getting my SUV. Very friendly and knowledgeable people. Got a very nice looking place as well.

Kennedy

September 08, 2015

We're happy to hear that you loved your experience at Fred Haas Toyota Country, Christina! Thank you for the great feedback. Enjoy that new SUV!

Dansherwin
9/01/2015

"Service Department Swindle"

I recently took my truck to this dealer as a result of getting some bad gas. They came back and said first off I needed a new gas tank and fuel pump @ approx 1600 plus another grand for dropping the tank and cleaning out the system. I told them to just clean the old tank (seems obvious, right???) and not to do the fuel pump, just clean the old one. Whew saved 1600 bucks, right? Nope, they then comeback and say I need all new injectors the the tune of 1700 bucks. I told them no way and took my truck to the local shop in front of my subdivision. That shop simply reset the codes and the truck is now fine. Just to summarize, everything they said I needed was proven to not be true. Gas Tank, Fuel Pump and Injectors NOT NEEDED. They tried to swindle 3K grand out of me. I still paid 1000 bucks to drop the tank and clean the lines, but better than 4000K. They don't call it the Stealership for nothing. My little neighborhood shop (CARS on Schroeder) didn't even charge me for resetting the code.

Matt McCurdy

Ol' Vet
8/25/2015

"Great place to do business!"

Fred Hass Toyota Country was a recommended site using my USAA account. It was a hour drive for me to this dealership and the only thing worse than buying a car is getting your teeth extracted. I made an appointment and was contacted by phone and email as to the time and with whom I should see. (Communication: A+) Arriving at the dealership, I told the receptionist (A+) my name and with whom I had an appointment. She quickly called him to the floor. He greeted my wife and I and indicated that he had the car we where interested in ready for a test drive. We loved the car and confirmed the deal I had premised before had. He quickly agreed and we where out the door with our car in less than an hour. I can't say enough about Eric Coleman and the assistance he gave us. Great man and Fred Hass Toyota Country totally changed my buying experience. Great dealership, great staff and highly recommended by this 69 year old veteran. Michael

August 26, 2015

Thank you, Michael. That is a tremendous amount of praise for Eric and we are very glad you feel that way. We want every customer to have that experience every time and we look forward to working with you again. Wonderful review, thank you again so much from all of our team. Ashley Williams | Internet Sales Coordinator

Reviews of Scott  Lyche