Fred Haas Toyota Country

Fred Haas Toyota Country Info
About Fred Haas Toyota Country

About Fred Haas Toyota Country

"Pleasant purchase experience"

Normally hate new car negotiation process but recently had a most pleasant experience at Fred Haas Toyota Country through salesman Don Skarzenski. The entire purchase was swift and pleasant and I left with the new car. All aspects of the vehicle were explained in detail by Don and, should I ever need another car, I will definitely return to this location. I was also pleasantly surprised to hear that they open for servicing vehicles on a Sunday.

September 17, 2014

We appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Don did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. We know that buying a car is an important decision and we are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new vehicle. Ashley Williams | Internet Sales Coordinator | 281.374.5172

"New Car"

Through the help of Scott Lyche he helped me in search for a good quality and efficient car for my son. He showed me different ranges of cars as well as comparisons and helped me get what I wanted. A safe, easy going, and saves money on gas. So without his help I wouldn't have the car that I have now. So going forward if anyone wants a Toyota vehicle I would recommend them to get services and help from Scott Lyche.

September 09, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share with us! The goal of the Fred Haas Toyota Country team is to ensure a painless and enjoyable purchasing process for each of our customers. We're happy to read that you found what you wanted with Scott’s help. Please remember that we're always here to assist you with any future auto needs. Ashley Williams | Internet Sales Coordinator | 281.374.5172

"Exceptional Service!!"

Don was extremely kind, courteous, and helpful. He offered great recommendations, suggestions, and feedback. He was very knowledgeable about the entire process and the products. The best part was that the process of purchasing our new car did not drag on forever. We were essentially in and out. Fred Haas Toyota Country has an exceptional streamlined process. Excellent customer service!

August 18, 2014

Glad to hear you had a great experience with Don. Our goal is to help every guest find the perfect vehicle. We appreciate your loyalty and hope you come back for all your Toyota needs.

"Toyota prius 2014"

Scott Lyche and Eric Coleman were prompt, very courteous and knowledgeable. I had just come to see a car (Hybrid) but went on and purchased it. Drove it back home within 3 hours and 17 minutes of door to door

July 22, 2014

Glad to hear you had a great experience with us in sales. Our goal is to help every guest find the perfect vehicle. We appreciate your loyalty and hope you come back for all your Toyota needs.

"Thoroughly Impressed!"

Fred Haas Toyota has always provided me with beautiful cars at competitive prices while providing top-notch service. They make me look forward to oil changes!

Cameron

July 22, 2014

July 03, 2014

"Awesome!"

Scott was more than helpful, beyond friendly, and was happy to help me all day. My whole family goes through Fred Haas Toyota. I highly recommend this dealership to everyone that I know.

June 26, 2014

Glad to hear you had a great experience with Scott. Our goal is to help every guest find the perfect vehicle. We appreciate your loyalty and hope you come back for all your Toyota needs.

"Excellent! "

Excellent customer service! When I purchased my car December 28,2011 from Scott it was a great experience. I always get my car serviced here and that's always a wonderful experience!

June 23, 2014

Glad to hear! Our goal is to help every guest find the perfect vehicle. We appreciate your loyalty and hope you come back for all your Toyota needs.

"Best dealer in town let's go place Fred's country to"

Perfect service all over Every one so friendly take care every customer very patiently I recommend every. One buy there next car form Fred hass country

June 13, 2014

Glad to hear you had a great experience with us in service. Our goal is to keep your Toyota safe and on the road. We appreciate your loyalty and hope you come back for all your Toyota needs.

"Service Department"

My experience with Fred Haas Toyota Country Service Department were excellent. You can trust them. It will tell you what work needs to be done and will recommend you for better and longer performances on your vehicle. All my toyotas were bought from Fred Haas Toyota Country and I'm a toyota brand car. I trust toyota and its reliable.

Jan Martin and Donald Hutchinson

June 04, 2014

Glad to hear you have had a great experience with us in service and sales. Our goal is to keep your Toyota safe and on the road. We appreciate your loyalty and hope you come back for all your Toyota needs.

"Poor customer service"

I ordered a part for my car over the phone Went to the dealer to pick it up. Waited at the parts counter and no one was there. Went to the cashier and told her I was there to pick up a part. She questioned me twice about picking up a part? Like was I sure I was there to pick up a part...sort of like--wow! we never have someone here to pick up a part. She told me I need to go back over the parts desk and wait for someone to get there. Eventually a young lady came. She was also surprised by the idea I was there to pick up a part? Go Figure. Looking at the part, I realized it was wrong-wasn't the right color. When I told her the part was the wrong color she asked me did I give the order taker the VIN number. Well no, he didn't ask me for it! I would have if he had asked for it. In the end they couldn't get the right part in the right color. Went to the Fred Haas location on I-45. The service employee there did the extra detail work to figure out what needed to be done to get the right part. Entirely different environment and attitude. Don't use the 249 location, go to the I-45 location. Much better.

parts employee and cashiers

May 20, 2014

I'm sorry to hear we couldn't get the part you requested. Our goal is to provide great customer service and we fell short on your visit. How can we fix this?

Reviews of Donald  Skarzenski