Fred Haas Toyota Country

22435 Texas 249,
Houston, Texas 77070
Fred Haas Toyota Country Info
About Fred Haas Toyota Country

Fred Haas Toyota Country opened in 2002, and has been going strong in Houston for 13 years. They are proud to be the fastest growing dealership in Houston and have become a dominate force in the automotive industry. Their commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed them to receive Toyota’s President’s Award. This is one of the most prestigious awards given to a dealership as it’s based on customer service and sales growth. Fred Haas Toyota Country is also proud to be in A+ standing with the Better Business Bureau. Fred Haas Toyota Country’s commitment to their customers is what has them seeing familiar faces returning year after year with their family, friends and neighbors. Fred Haas Toyota Country has over 135 employees, the dealership lives and works as a big family, providing an excellent work environment for employees and car buying experience for customers. Fred Haas Toyota Country sells over 200 Pre-Owned cars a month! Their Pre-Owned inventory is composed of only high quality pre-owned cars; they carry all makes and models, to fit every budget. When you buy a Certified pre-owned Toyota from Fred Haas Toyota Country you can be rest assured it has passed their rigorous 160 point inspection, so that you can buy with confidence! Fred Haas Toyota Country also offers an exclusive Limited Lifetime Engine Warranty on all of their Asian manufactured pre-owned vehicles. They stand true behind their company slogan of; when you buy from Fred Haas Toyota Country we’ll make it the best car buying experience you’ve ever had, “WE GUARANTEE IT!” The dealership not only strives to exceed the expectations of those visiting the dealership, but also members of the surrounding community. To continue offering the best customer service possible, Fred Haas Toyota Country has expanded their dealership to better accommodate every customer. Visit Fred Haas Toyota Country today, and let one of their knowledgeable sales consultants help you find the perfect car for you! Experience for yourself the excellent customer service they offer BEFORE and AFTER the purchase of your car.

About Fred Haas Toyota Country

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

rayray
7/29/2015

"New Sequoia"

Been looking for new 4Runner/Sequoia. Had 5 Runners last 20+ years and they are Great cars. Service dept is great, and took my 2011 4Runner in for 101,000 mile service and walked out with new 2015 Sequoia and gave my daughter the 2011 4runner. Very impressed with Sequoia and already been on 1 day trip to Arlington and back, very comfortable. Everyone at Fred Haas is great to work with Ashley, Matt and Dave (my team). and look forward to many years of working with them.

Matt in service. Ashley in customer relations

July 30, 2015

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with this humbling review. Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we are glad that we were able to provide you such excellent service. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Ashley Williams | Internet Sales Coordinator

Mellie
7/16/2015

"Great 1st Service Appt."

My car is under warranty so I brought it to Fred Haas Toyota Country for its 1st schedule service. Scheduling an appointment on line was a breeze. The large, covered drop off area was really nice. Scott was very pleasant, confirming everything that I had scheduled. The waiting area was nice and spacious and clean. I enjoyed that there was a separate room for kids to play in so I was able to read my book. When my car was ready, Scott did a fantastic job at going over the inspection report and helped me schedule my next scheduled appointment. I will defiantly recommend Scott and Fred Haas Toyota Country.

Scott

dmoe55tx
7/11/2015

"TAKE EXPRESS OFF THE LUBE SIGN"

Somebody needs to tell the lube techs about the windows. There is no direction or supervision when 5 guys are looking at the inside of one car while customers are waiting over two hours for an oil change. Never seen so many people walking around doing as little as possible. Been a customer since 2005 but as of today, no more. It was faster before they added the so called state of the art facility and growing pains are not the problem. I took my car out of line and went elsewhere. I will say that it is not fair to the people working the service drive to take the heat for incompetence & laziness in the shop. The only thing good about the visit today was the coffee.

Don't remember service writers name

Newcar
6/30/2015

"Great"

The Salesman (hector) was very friendly & helpful. Everyone at the dealership was more then friendly, informative very helpful. The hold process took less time tham I expected. I will be happy to tell my friends

Hector

July 04, 2015

Thank you fro your amazing feedback! I am happy to hear that Hector and the rest of the team was such a great help and that they provided you a friendly, informative, and quick car buying process. Congratulations on your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again! Best, Ashley Williams | Internet Sales Coordinator

jftx2031
6/30/2015

"internet director knows no customer service"

After I finished test driving the Highlander, I was told that their mission was to make me happy. Well after we stated talking, Mitch Salusberry told my sales person that they could not give me any numbers on a 2015 Highlander Platinum because I had to be committed first! I told him that I had just started looking and would like some numbers to go by so that I could do price comparisons and also if they could tell me what my trade in would be worth. Sales person went back to Mitch and then came back and told me the best price is 44K and they could not give me a trade in value until I was committed…….seriously, am I expected to go to a dealership and say I want that car, how much do I write the check for?? If Toyota Country wants my business, they are going to have to give me the information I request and provide great customer service, I am the client…..does Mitch not know any type of customer service???? I don’t believe I was asking for much, I have been in contact with Auto Nation and what a difference, Catherine there gave me her best price and even told me that she would match any offer I got from anyone!!! Catherine even told me to please bring my car in and she would give me the trade in value of my car and “while you’re here we’ll give your trade a free pit stop which includes properly adjusting your tire pressure and topping off your vehicle’s oil, coolant and other vital fluids fast, all at no charge”!!!……I haven’t even met Catherine in person, this has all been via email! I will be visiting Catherine, she has demonstrated that she wants my business! What a difference Catherine’s story is to Mitch’s! Catherine is willing to go all the way and Mitch, well, he doesn’t even know how to get stated......clueless when it comes to "customer service"! A suggestion for you, you should consider replacing Mitch with Catherine Wagley from AutoNation(Gulf Freeway), your sales business would increase and your clients would be happy! My sales person was great but Mitch, the internet director made my experience terrible!!!

Mitch Salusberry.....internet director

spyder72
5/15/2015

"Poor service department "

I have been a customer of Fred Haas TC since 2010. Had pretty good service up until the past two years. Not sure what happen but the Mainteneance service has been terrible. You schedule an appointment and still end up waiting hour(s) past your appointment time. Today I bring my car in for state inspection and after over an hour of waiting I ask about the status and told it needed repair. My car had been sitting outside for over 30 minutes and no one cared to call me. Now I am waiting another 2 hours for repair and test. This is not the first incident where they have not notified me of issues. I also previously had a 5k service done. When I got my car it had a note saying my battery was bad. The battery was under warranty and they didn't take the time to check my records or replace. I had to make a second trip back. All I get are lame excuses. I do not recommend the service department and likely will not be returning. I can get crappy service much closer to home.

June 15, 2015

I would like to apologize for the service you received at my shop, we are going through some growing pains. Please give me a call so we can discuss. Barry Whitlock Service director 281-374-5109

Buyer
5/12/2015

"Maintenance"

Oil change cost too much 49.99$ plus tax .there is no survey after service. I have a Nissan it's cost me 30$ for oil change and the servey come right after service with coupon 14.95$ or 19.95$ for the next time

June 15, 2015

Thank you for your review, we are very sorry to hear about your negative experience with our service department. All Toyota's are serviced with synthetic oil so the price of a standard oil change at our location is $49.95. A conventional oil change will typically run you about $30-$35. I can assure you that you received a great competitive price for your synthetic oil change as we are lower than Jiffy Lube 1960 who charges $78.99 and Louetta Automotive for $65.95. We would love the opportunity to continue handling your service needs. If you would like to call me so that we can discuss this together I would be happy to speak with you. Kind Regards, Ashley Williams Customer Relations Fred Haas Toyota Country (281)374-5172

Wadair928
5/02/2015

"Got the right car at good price"

They were very helpful and searched nationally for the right car. Ended up with one they had. Pretty easy process. Got good deL as well

May 04, 2015

Thank you for leaving us this review. We are very happy to hear that we could help get you set up with the perfect new car for you. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see Fred Haas Toyota Country any time! Take care. Warm regards, Ashley Williams | Internet Sales Coordinator

NurRan
4/07/2015

"Friendly and Great Customer Service"

I requested a quote online and promptly got a call then an email from Scott Lyche with the information. Upon arrival John did a great job of showing us different models of the vehicle. He was very patient, friendly and provided quick and great customer service. He was very genuine in his approach. We had a great experience and John really helped us through the process! The day after the purchase Scott make sure to call to offer his help and guidance. Great overall experence.

John

April 09, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us! At Fred Haas Toyota Country, we work very hard to provide each of our customers with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy that we were able to exceed your expectations. Don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. Ashley Williams | Internet Sales Coordinator

Mattierene2
3/26/2015

"Customer Service Sealed the Deal"

With my finance approval already when I arrived, I knew the amount I wanted to spend and MS Patty got me an additional option in Finance. I can say that MS Patty Cone did not leave out alone. Our visit to the FHT Country was so beautiful to me. You see it is very large with plenty of vehicles to show and you can find a selection priced low. It made me want to work there after the second visit to the Fred Haas Country. With my research of what was available there, I knew that I could find some type of car would be fair. Inside of the office is so clean and comfortable with pleasant employees all around. So I learned that the team that was around working late of was MS Patty and Preston so very kind to me. In the last three months, I have been to several dealers and seen more upgraded of my selection but the one thing I value is how I am treated because I work in customer service which makes the difference in where your funds are spent. Thank you Fred Haas for having the right people in place.

Preston Shelton

March 27, 2015

Congratulations on your brand new car! Patty is a great asset to our team, so it does not surprise me that she was able to get you set up with your perfect vehicle. We make it a goal of ours to show you all the options and features your new car has to offer so that you are completely comfortable with your new purchase. Our knowledgeable sales team is patient and eager to assist. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and leave us this 5-star review. I will be sure to pass along your praises to her and all of us hope to see you again when the time comes to service your new car. Best regards, Ashley Williams | Internet Sales Coordinator

Reviews of Dave Jachimowicz