Fred Haas Toyota Country

22435 Texas 249, Houston, Texas 77070
Open Now 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Donald  Skarzenski  , H-Plan & Internet Sales Manager  , Fred Haas Toyota Country

Donald Skarzenski

Patty  Cone  , Fleet Manager  , Fred Haas Toyota Country

Patty Cone

Fleet Manager

January 19, 2017

"Purchased a new vehicle with the online service"

- Susan & John Snyder

We found the process hassle free, quick, no fuss. Set up an appointment with Eric Coleman, Internet Sales, he was timely, professional, informative and stayed within the time limit we provided him. Less than 95 minutes from arrival to driving off the lot with our new vehicle. Great process! Thanks Eric and Fred Haas Toyota Country for your great service!!

January 14, 2017

"AWESOME!!!"

- Sophiecakers13

2 THUMBS UP!!! From the first phone call I made to schedule my appointment to when I drove off with my vehicle was fast, easy, and stress free. I've been to many dealerships and have had bad experiences. But FRED HAAS was far from that. The Staff had absolutely wonderful customer service. The person who helped me at Fred Haas was Jack Muha. He was very professional, very personal, and overall AMAZING. I didn't feel rushed nor did I feel pressured. He answered every question I had. Most dealerships I have gone to had salesman or other employees that were agressive and shady. He was far from it which made me feel very comfortable on leasing my vehicle. I actually had an appointment at Sterling Mcall Toyota, but I'm so glad I called Fred Haas. If it wasn't for Jack's wonderful first impression on the phone, I would have probally ended up at the other dealership. I would also like to thank Patty Cone for helping me. Great Customer service!!! Thank you for my 2016 Nissan Altima!

January 02, 2017

"Patient and professional..."

- Boomer1960

Mr. Muha was not only friendly and willing to listen but exhibited exceptional attention to detail. A credit to his employer, it was easy to see why his services were in such demand today. I plan to refer others to him as opportunity allows.

Used 2014 Toyota 4Runner, $28887