Fred Haas Toyota World

20400 I-45 North,
Spring, Texas 77373
Fred Haas Toyota World Info
About Fred Haas Toyota World

“You’ve got to see this place!” is more than just a motto. It’s an invitation to experience the many ways that Fred Haas Toyota World has set themselves apart from the crowd. Located on a beautiful new 25 acre site on I-45 North in Spring, TX, this state-of-the-art facility offers customers a unique blend of comfort and amenities combined with an extensive inventory of over 2000 new and pre-owned vehicles. Whether buying a new vehicle or servicing or repairing an existing one, you will discover why the Fred Haas reputation for integrity, honesty, and customer service has been a hallmark of this community for over 45 years. The biggest difference you will experience at Fred Haas Toyota World is a friendly staff of dedicated, well-trained, and experienced employees who understand and deliver the Fred Haas commitment and hospitality to customers. Reflecting the diversity of Houston today, the Fred Haas staff includes the best and the brightest of many different cultures, speaking many different languages. The result has been continuous recognition from the automotive industry and Toyota in every aspect of the business.

About Fred Haas Toyota World Learn More

Saturday Closed

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

1,353 Dealership Reviews
jathipozhi
7/07/2015

"Great salespeople"

My parents have bought several cars from this dealership (specifically through Lydia F) and now I bought my own car from here. Great service, great selection, great deals. Highly reccommend

Amer Q
7/06/2015

"Sold us what we wanted, not what they wanted at Great Price"

After going to 4 different dealer in Greater Houston Area, came here. Initially had to wait as sales people were busy. First dealt with Tony who listened to us for our needs and assigned Alex to help us. Alex is great guy very courteous and friendly. Presented us with the first car with Ad ons, which we did not want and pay for. Told us almost all the cars here have Ad on, but he will try to find us one with no Ad on. Went back out in the lot. After 20 minutes found us exact same car with no Ad on and cheaper price. Got 0% APR. Would highly recommend Alex Victoria.

July 06, 2015

Thanks for the great review and the five stars! Alex always does an excellent job. He will not hesitate to go above and beyond to find the right car for you. It pleases us to hear that he was able to find the exact car you were looking for and offer you an excellent deal. We’ll be sure to let him know what a great job he did. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

kikikat38
7/05/2015

"fast, easy, fair"

After meeting with the consultant I requested I was dealt with quickly and fairly. Honest and straightforward. Financing was made easy and a number of options were explained to me in detail and the entire team worked with me. Lydia was amazing and cut through much of the crap you see at a regular dealership. I felt she told me like it was, on both my purchase and my trade in. I didn't get the name of the gentleman in finance but, after purchasing a dozen cars, he judged me well and was complete in his descriptions but did not drag it out as has happened to me in the past.

July 06, 2015

A fast, fair, and friendly trip to Fred Haas Toyota World is what we hope every customer will get. We understand that your time is incredibly valuable so we always do our best to get straight to the point and not drag anything out. It’s great to hear that Lydia is exemplifying this and made your process easy and stress-free. Thanks for the great review, enjoy your new car, and don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.

herron1345
7/05/2015

"Exceptional Service.... Most Definitely Recommended..."

Jim Hearn was our Sales Agent for our recent Toyota Tundra purchase at Fred Haas Toyota World, and this gentleman's service was nothing less than top notch... Mr. Hearn was knowledgeable in his comparisons between the different models, and helped us chose which Tundra would be best for our family, always remaining patient, friendly, and never once came across aggressive by any means to make a sale.... Our Finance Representative, Mr. Noy Khouanmoung, was an upbeat, completely relaxed, informative "little ray of sunshine," in my wife's words... From the moment that we stepped into the dealership, until the last moment that we drove off, it was exceptional, honest, feel good experience with old fashioned customer service.... My wife and I were thanked on multiple occasions for allowing Fred Haas the opportunity to earn our business, and they did just that...

Noy Khouanmoung

July 06, 2015

We will always greet you with a smile and will be genuinely concerned with you and your car needs when you step into Fred Haas Toyota World. Customer satisfaction is and has always been our top priority. We will stop at nothing to make sure you have a pleasant experience with us. We’re so happy to hear that both Jim and Noy were able to provide this experience for you. We’ll be sure to let them know what an excellent job they did. Thank you for leaving such a great review and enjoy your new Tundra!

karriola
7/04/2015

"Definitely going back"

We went in there just to look around but came out with a brand new car, Melissa was super nice and explained everything to us with much detail, she even took the time to see if we qualified for the car we actually wanted and then showed us all the models she had. Would definitely recommend her to my family and friends!

July 06, 2015

It makes us so happy to hear that Melissa did such an excellent job! That’s the affect our staff will have on you; don’t be surprised if you walk out with a car when you step into our dealership! We also really appreciate the recommendation and we will be sure to let Melissa know what a great job she did. Thank you for leaving such a great review!

Seyda1
7/03/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Easiest and quickest experience from start to finish! Rene is very easy to talk with and accommodating as well. He worked with my budget to find me a great car for an absolutely fabulous deal! I've never felt such at ease with the entire car buying process until now. I will definitely recommend the dealership and Rene to whoever is looking to purchase a vehicle.

July 06, 2015

Wow, thank you for the excellent review! We do our best to make the car buying process as easy and pain free as we can. We understand that this is not the most fun thing to do in the world so we always try to be as accommodating as possible. We’re so glad to hear that Rene did such a great job; we’ll be sure to pass along the kind words. Thank you for choosing Fred Haas Toyota World, and we look forward to seeing you again!

BCToyota
7/01/2015

"Excellent Service!"

We were greeted and made to feel comfortable from the beginning. Our salesman (Van), was very friendly, professional, helpful, and very patient during the entire process. Once we found the truck we wanted (2015 Tundra), we made an offer and it was accepted after short negotiations (no hassle!!!). The financing process was streamlined so there were no long delays and the signing was quick and painless. Their showroom and facilities were top class. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new Toyota vehicle. B.C. Houston, TX

July 02, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback! We're delighted to hear that Van was patient with you throughout the entire process and provided you with such a pleasant car-buying experience. Here at Fred Haas Toyota World, we strive to provide excellent and efficient customer service, so it's great knowing that our staff did just that. Congratulations on your new Tundra and we hope to see you again soon!

janie23
7/01/2015

"A Wonderful Experience"

This was a great day. The salesman was so helpful and very patient allowing me to drive different vehicles while deciding on the perfect one for me! He answered all of my questions with expertise and abundant knowledge. The finance department was wonderful. It was a delightful experience!!!

Finance-Stivens Castro

July 02, 2015

Thanks for the wonderful, five-star review, Janie! It's great to hear that our staff made you feel comfortable enough to shop with us and thoroughly answered any questions you had. We'll definitely pass along the compliments to both Cedric and Stivens! We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of any future needs that may arise!

Lewis, Kimberley 1020
6/30/2015

"Great Experience "

Cedric Rawls was very friendly and accommodating. He found a vehicle fit for me and my family. I have shared this experience with other friends and family seeking a car. Cedric is sure to receive more customers.

July 02, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback and for all of your kind words about Cedric! It's wonderful to hear that he found the perfect vehicle for you and your family and we'll definitely pass along the compliments. We truly appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of any future needs that may arise!

Gynetrei
6/30/2015

"Best Experience"

Got me everything I wanted.Moment you walk in to driving away outstanding sevice. So helpful and price I wanted. Process didn't take long.

Noy Khouanmoung

July 02, 2015

Thanks for the wonderful, five-star review! We're thrilled to hear that our staff worked hard to get you the car you wanted and provided you with such a pleasant car-buying experience. Thank you for choosing Fred Haas Toyota World and we hope you'll come back and see us again soon!

1 - 10 of 1,353 results