Fred Haas Toyota World

Kelvin White

Robert Hutching, Used Car Sales, Fred Haas Toyota World

Robert Hutching

February 23, 2017

"Very friendly service happy staff"

- Maritza Marquez

MIGUEL CASTANEDA was very accommodating he helped us to find what we were looking for with ZERO PRESSURE! WE GOT WHAT WE WANTED.. he even let us take the car to meet our son for his lunch break and when we came back we got the paperwork done no pressure HASSLE-FREE. Would recommend FRED HAAS TOYOTA WORLD to anyone looking for their next car or truck. ;) .

February 22, 2017

"Lovely experience!!!"

- Love_naomi

I would definitely recommend Fred Haas Toyota World when looking for a new vehicle. They have a huge car selection and the service from my salesman Bo was excellent.

February 21, 2017

"I bought a new Tundra from Joe Salazar, excellent experience"

- Errol123

I bought a new Toyota Tundra from Joe Salazar, and the complete purchasing process was an excellent experience. I typically hate shopping for cars as I typically find it stressful and very time consuming. Joe was a pleasure to deal with, extremely professional, polite, courteous, knowledgeable and just a pleasure to deal with.

New 2016 Toyota Prius, $32762