Fred Haas Toyota World

Finance

August 10, 2017

"Good Experience"

- gabbaesquivel

I called a day before asking for a used car i seen on the Fred Haas Toyota World Website. Robert Hutching came on his day off to show me the car and he had it ready pulled to the front by the time I got there. He was very nice and very informative.

Robert Hutching

August 07, 2017

"Happy Customers"

- His&Her4Runner17

I was in need of a new vehicle due to an accident that totalled my car. Wanted something bigger than my Honda Civic. With the help of salesman, Anthony Truong, we looked at Toyota 4 Runner TRD Off Road and he was great help in answering questions about the vehicle. After test drive I knew that was the one I wanted. Next question I had for Anthony was if they had another one because I knew my wife wanted the same and wanted to get rid of her Toyota Corolla. They didn't have another TRD but my wife was fine with an SR5 so we picked a gray one. We didn't have time to purchase the vehicles that day so Anthony was able to hold them for us. Came back a few days later and signed all the paperwork. We both had a great car buying experience at Fred Haas Toyota World thanks to Anthony Truong and Peter Cardona in Finance. Thank You!

Anthony Truong
Peter Cardona

August 06, 2017

"This was definitely worth the trip and time! "

- Berice02

Thank you Hector Rios for your guidance and help! You definitely made my family and I feel comfortable! Thank you Fred Haas Toyota World for making the trip and time worth it! Your customer service and employees are the best!

Hector Rios