Fred Haas Toyota World

20400 I-45 North,
Spring, Texas 77373
Fred Haas Toyota World Info
About Fred Haas Toyota World

“You’ve got to see this place!” is more than just a motto. It’s an invitation to experience the many ways that Fred Haas Toyota World has set themselves apart from the crowd. Located on a beautiful new 25 acre site on I-45 North in Spring, TX, this state-of-the-art facility offers customers a unique blend of comfort and amenities combined with an extensive inventory of over 2000 new and pre-owned vehicles. Whether buying a new vehicle or servicing or repairing an existing one, you will discover why the Fred Haas reputation for integrity, honesty, and customer service has been a hallmark of this community for over 45 years. The biggest difference you will experience at Fred Haas Toyota World is a friendly staff of dedicated, well-trained, and experienced employees who understand and deliver the Fred Haas commitment and hospitality to customers. Reflecting the diversity of Houston today, the Fred Haas staff includes the best and the brightest of many different cultures, speaking many different languages. The result has been continuous recognition from the automotive industry and Toyota in every aspect of the business.

About Fred Haas Toyota World Learn More

Saturday Closed

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

1,399 Dealership Reviews
Teri E.
8/28/2015

"EXCELLENT Service"

Two years ago bought a vehicle for my daughter from Lydia. She was great and very helpful. So when it was time to replace my vehicle, there was no question whom I would contact to help me with that purchase. At the same time I recommended Lydia to my niece when she was ready to buy a vehicle. Lydia truly made these transactions swift and efficient. I will continue to recommend Lydia to my family and friends.

Kelley999
8/27/2015

"AWESOME STAFF"

My husband and I went to Fred Haas shopping for a new vehicle. Van Lam was the salesman that worked with us. He worked really hard to help us get into the right vehicle with the price that was comfortable for us. He was very kind and most understanding. We did not feel pressured, as happens at other dealerships, but really had a great experience. The finance department was equally as awesome as Mr. Lam. We felt that when we drove off in our new vehicle that we made an excellent choice in going to Fred Haas. Thank you Mr. Van Lam for making us feel so special.

Noy

EG123
8/26/2015

"Great Service = Satisfied customer"

I got a call from TOYOTA telling me that I was paying a interest rate which was too high and asked me if I was interested in look for alternatives. I set up an appointment and upon my arrival I meet Robin Nubani, who from the first minute was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to help me. She took the time to listen to my needs, got me options, and explained me in detail options I had. I would greatly recommend anyone looking for a new car to ask for Robin. You wont regret it.

August 27, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We're so glad to hear that Robin was able to meet all of your automotive needs. Thank you for your business and please come back to see us here at Fred Haas Toyota World!

Jordan,Larry1
8/23/2015

"Very rewarding"

I was told about the dealership upon visiting the credit union. I was also told to speak with Lydia Farias and we were able to work out a deal. Minimal time was spent at the dealership.

August 24, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We're glad that your experience with our dealership was fast and easy. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your interactions with Lydia and she was able to work with you to find a new vehicle. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again!

Normayb
8/22/2015

"Awesome !"

Very good and polite , good experience make sure you look for Van he is great , awesome awesome just go and look for Van Lam ! Hurry don't wait his great

August 24, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Van. We are so glad he made you feel comfortable enough to shop with us at Fred Haas Toyota World and we hope you'll come back again. Thank you for your business and enjoy your purchase!

Scott
8/20/2015

"Great experience!"

Purchasing a new vehicle is not easy but Mr. Van Lam made it great experience for us, from test drive on cars to the buying transactions till the day we finally drove home the new vehicle. He was very patient and accommodating, treated us with respect and showed interest to do business with us. Mr. MIke Khalid was very professional and patient in explaining to us the different options in choosing additional coverages and also treated us with respect and was accommodating.

Mike Khalid

jchavez
8/19/2015

"great buying experience."

Met all of my expectations. Very happy with the purchase. I will refer family and friends to this dealer. We will definitely be back in the future.

Jolie Lindsay
8/19/2015

"Robert Hutching ROCKS!!!"

I was referred to Robert Hutching at Toyota World in Spring because we heard he was the best! He turned out to be more than just the best....he is AMAZING!!!! We walked out of there in just a few short hours with an awesome Rav4 & huge smiles on our faces!!! The whole process was fun & excited as it should be & very painless!!! Thanks Robert for taking such good care of us!!! ;)

arqamsana
8/17/2015

"best customer service experience "

This was truly the best dealership I have worked with. Many people have told me that I am the most complicated person they have ever met and to say my experience was absent of any complications could only be true all thanks due to the sales rep, Robin A. Nubani. I found new ways to complicate purchasing a car every single day both, during the two moths leading up to finalizing my purchase and even after making the purchase but Robin was the only sales rep from over five dealerships that was willing and capable of working through all my problems and simplifing the entire process for me. She was always honest and upfront about everything which is very hard to find and she will make you get over any negative stereotype thoughts you can possibly have about car salesmen/women. After wotking with many car sales employees from numerous dealerships I could only recommend her to all future buyers for all the value she brings to the experience.

Foosfreak99
8/15/2015

"Excellent sales person"

i worked at Fred' Haas and have bought from them about 4 times and would recommend it to anyone buying a Toyota Tundra. Thanks jerry

August 17, 2015

Thanks for the great review!

1 - 10 of 1,399 results