Fred Haas Toyota World

Used Car Sales

February 19, 2017

"Excellent "

- bel123

I had a great experience at this place!! Mr. Hector Rios is such an excellent salesman. He went above and beyond to help me get the Toyota I wanted!! I'm so happy!! Great customer service, listened to everything I needed and wanted, and even got me extra stuff for my new car. Would recommend his service to anyone!! Thank you one more time, Hector Rios!!

February 18, 2017

"Amazing"

- mik_santos17

Mr. Hutching was the best car salesman I've ever been to.e was very personable and made me feel like he truly cared about getting me a car and the best deal. He was very patient and helpful, allowed me to call or text him for any questions i had. Mr. Stivens was polite and cheerful, seemed about just as excited as me to get me the car. Out of all the dealerships I've been to they've showed me where i can get the best service. Will definitely be back in the future and also recommend Fred Haas.

February 15, 2017

"Thank you for everything!"

- Maureen78

Jimmy Jones, car delivery department and Finance gave me excellent service when I purchased my 2016 RAV 4 on October 30, 2016. Thank you for the excellent service!

New 2016 Toyota Prius, $32762