Fred Haas Toyota World

20400 I-45 North,
Spring, Texas 77373
Fred Haas Toyota World Info
About Fred Haas Toyota World

“You’ve got to see this place!” is more than just a motto. It’s an invitation to experience the many ways that Fred Haas Toyota World has set themselves apart from the crowd. Located on a beautiful new 25 acre site on I-45 North in Spring, TX, this state-of-the-art facility offers customers a unique blend of comfort and amenities combined with an extensive inventory of over 2000 new and pre-owned vehicles. Whether buying a new vehicle or servicing or repairing an existing one, you will discover why the Fred Haas reputation for integrity, honesty, and customer service has been a hallmark of this community for over 45 years. The biggest difference you will experience at Fred Haas Toyota World is a friendly staff of dedicated, well-trained, and experienced employees who understand and deliver the Fred Haas commitment and hospitality to customers. Reflecting the diversity of Houston today, the Fred Haas staff includes the best and the brightest of many different cultures, speaking many different languages. The result has been continuous recognition from the automotive industry and Toyota in every aspect of the business.

About Fred Haas Toyota World Learn More

Saturday Closed

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

1,380 Dealership Reviews
Kendra
7/31/2015

"Best sales buying experience! "

Van was great! Met me in the lot with a smile! Provided great customer service and went above and beyond! I would recommend Fred Haas!

Sarai95

"Third Car"

The salesman walked out of the building to greet us and was helpful from the start. He got my dad a great price and stayed with us until we got into the car. Will definitely be coming when we need a new car!

Ozaira

"Excellent sales rep"

I have recently bought a Toyota Highlander from Fred Haas. Our Salesman Fahad Sajid Hussain was absolutely incredible. He spent nearly 5 hours working with us to choose an excellent car. Fahad is a very good salesman , he made us feel very welcomed at the Fred Haas facility and described very comprehensibly about each vehicle which we were interested in. If I were ever to buy another car, I would without a doubt in my mind come back to Fahad for his excellent service and knowledge. I was already a fan of Fred Haas but after meeting Fahad my appreciation for Fred Haas has increased even more. If anyone asks me for a good dealership to buy a car from, my answer would be Fred Haas and I would recommend Fahad.

craig111
7/30/2015

"A very quick, no hassell experience."

I was done in an hour. I got just what I wanted at a fair price. The salesman did exactly what he said he was going to do.

July 30, 2015

We appreciate the 5-star review! Thank you for the compliments. Please come back to see us at Fred Haas Toyota.

Jk2015
7/30/2015

"Amazing experience!! "

This was my 1st purchase at Fred Haas and it was definitely top notch experience; From my salesman Hector Rios to finance with Alex Saavedra. Hector did everything necessary to get me approved for the vehicle I really wanted with monthly payments I was comfortable with and the process with Alex was clear and he also was very accommodating. Thank you both!

Hector Rios, Alex Saavedra

July 30, 2015

What you described is exactly what we strive to do for our customers every single day and it's great to hear we are succeeding. Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope to see you soon at Fred Haas Toyota.

Red
7/29/2015

"Great buying experience"

I was very indecisive, and Bo was very patient and indulged my requests for multiple test drives with a great sense of humor. The dealership not only matched the price on my trade in but beat it. When the decision was made Bo handle all the paperwork and price in a timely manner. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from this dealer and would not hesitate to recommend any of my family or friends to do the same.

July 30, 2015

Thank you for the 5-star review, Red. We are so happy to hear you had wonderful experience at Fred Haas Toyota. Thank you for suggesting that you will refer you friends and family to our dealership. Enjoy your new vehicle and please come back to see us.

ceddric85
7/28/2015

"Best service I ever had."

If you are looking for a dealership to put you in a car this is the place.I thought since I been denied at other places the same would happen here but I was fooled.

TheSoleChick
7/28/2015

"Love my new Venza"

Wonderful experience. My salesperson was very knowledgeable, courteous, patient, and ensured I was in the perfect vehicle for me and a price I could afford.

TexasRain
7/25/2015

"Finding help in the dark..."

The sales team at Fred Haas enlightened me on my decisions and helped me make the correct choice to suit my needs. I wish the individuals that I met at Fre Haas would have sold me the three other cars I owned in my past. The only thing that could have made the experience better would have been the weather but what can you ask of this Texas heat. I know my wife and kids will be safer out on these Houston roads!

Newell Peck

July 28, 2015

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear our team at Fred Haas Toyota World provided you with excellent service. We are also glad that you had a smooth experience with our staff and that we have gained your loyalty. Please come back and see us again (rain or shine)!

Christina R.
7/25/2015

"Customer service is great!"

Lydia Farias was wonderful! I spent a lot of time researching cars and was even ready to go with a different dealership- so glad I went here to get my car. Mike in finance was straightforward and helpful. Almarie walked me through all of the features of my car with such patience and kindness. I was prepared for a similar experience of buying a car as I have in the past - stressful, pressured and exhausting. This experience was nothing like that - I had fun and feel great about my decision.

Almarie; mike khan - I think...

July 28, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy to hear that our team members surpassed your expectations. We really value our customers and strive to deliver the best customer service. Enjoy your new vehicle and please come back to see us at Fred Haas Toyota World.

1 - 10 of 1,380 results