Read Reviews Fred Haas Toyota World

Joe SalazarNew Car Sales41 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Fred Haas Toyota World

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Fred Haas Toyota World has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

Our Location

mskivett
7/22/2014 2:09:10 PM

Robin NubaniRobin Nubani

My Review Of Fred Haas Toyota World:

Robin Nubani was very helpful friendly and a great asset to us. She worked her behind off trying to get us a car we would enjoy and love. I plan on requesting her service any time I plan on buying a vehicle.

"very pleasant."

deejimsta
7/21/2014 4:47:44 PM

Lydia FariasLydia Farias

My Review Of Fred Haas Toyota World:

Great staff and wonderful service. I walked in and was greeted by lydia. She did an amazing job at finding out what I want and what would would best fit my needs. I strongly believe she is the best person fred haas has to take care of its customers. . I got everything taken care of with ease. I definitely recommend anyone else looking for a car to check this place out. This place has a great selection. And if anyone wants to find someone who truly help you and get you just what you need, look for lydia.

Added: 7/22/2014 1:15:42 PM

First, I would like to thank you for your loyalty to our dealership. Secondly, thanks for taking the time to write this review. Lydia’s sales excellence is always consistent and I’m glad that your experience with her supports that. We aim to turn every person that visits us into a repeat customer. Thanks for the recommendation! Please continue to visit us whenever you have questions, and we’ll continue to provide great service!

Customer Relations Department | 281-297-7000 | customer_relations@fredhaastoyota.com

"New Car"

glendamocampo
7/20/2014 10:00:45 PM

Lydia FariasLydia Farias

My Review Of Fred Haas Toyota World:

Walked in to do an oil change for my Toyota Yaris 2010 and nic Fernandez has always been my rep seems I both the car at your toyota dealer. Told him I was thinking of getting a different car cause of the recalls and all and he referred me to Lydia and I walked out with the purchase of a 2015 Toyota Scion.

Added: 7/21/2014 12:40:43 PM

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an great experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future.

Twitter
"Fred Haas Toyota and Lee Ta is Awesome!"

tdang720
7/20/2014 7:17:02 PM

Lee-Loi TaLee-Loi Ta

My Review Of Fred Haas Toyota World:

Top class car dealership with great customer experience. I did not feel like I was waiting for a car rather the car was waiting for me. Mr. Lee-Loi Ta was great in finding a vehicle of my choice and providing an excellent deal. He is an excellent salesman that anyone could work with. No thrills and no frills but straight to the point sales person. I was highly satisfied with my experience with Mr. Ta. Fred Haas Toyota is my first choice when it comes to purchasing a new Toyota Vehicle.

Added: 7/21/2014 12:35:58 PM

Thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review and assign our dealership such a wonderful star rating! We work very hard to ensure that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the sales experience. We will share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future.

"Great Overall Experience"

mlunsford27
7/18/2014 5:02:43 PM

Jerry KempenskiJerry Kempenski

My Review Of Fred Haas Toyota World:

Jerry helped us purchase a new RAV4. He was both friendly and helpful and ended up getting us a very good deal. The price was lower than from any other dealer we talked to in town. He even worked to find us extra discounts that we didn't know about. The finance process was very smooth also. Overall, we felt taken care of throughout the experience and we are also very pleased with our vehicle.

Added: 7/21/2014 12:32:42 PM

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new car! We are very happy to hear that it was a smooth process with Jerry as we know buying a car takes time out of your day. Enjoy your new car and make sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook to get a hold of the latest deals.

Twitter
"They made purchasing a car headache free!!!!"

alicia1960
7/16/2014 6:25:56 PM

Mauricio CotoMauricio Coto

My Review Of Fred Haas Toyota World:

Mauricio Coto was our sales person and gave us a great experience when making a purchase! He gave us all his attention and listened to what we wanted! He was very friendly. When we went to finance we had Paul Heeth helping us through everything and he made it simple and possible! We are very satisfied with the whole experience! I would diffidently recommend Toyota World and the employees that helped us in our purchase process. Thank you! Our family is very blessed.

-Civallero Family

Added: 7/17/2014 9:20:09 AM

Hey Alicia! Thank you for this great review! Our staff prides itself on providing efficient and friendly service to every customer that comes to our dealership. I'm happy to see that your visit reflects these values and that Mauricio assisted you in such a detailed and customized manner. Give us a call if you have any further questions and be sure to follow and like us on Facebook and Twitter to find superb specials!

"Impressed with Finance"

mainulkhan
7/14/2014 1:43:14 PM

Lee-Loi TaLee-Loi Ta

My Review Of Fred Haas Toyota World:

The sales person seemed to have a hard time finding the vehicle of my choice, however he tried hard to find the right one and import from other dealers. He gave me options. No excellent, but good communication. The finance part was awesome, we were done in a very little time, I would say the best of all my car buying experience. He was not "forcing" me to buy anything, but explained very clearly.

Added: 7/15/2014 4:22:10 PM

Thank you for this review! We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that our staff could make your car shopping experience so pleasurable and stress free. If you need anything else in the future, please feel free to come back and visit us any time! We hope to see you back in again soon!

"GREAT !!!!!"

Jperez2
7/8/2014 8:01:29 AM

Javier AbundisJavier Abundis

My Review Of Fred Haas Toyota World:

Javier was very helpful in helping us find a vehicle that would fit our needs. This was the third dealership we had visited and like they say , third one is a charm. He was very helpful from the time we got off our vehicle when we got there(he helped us find a parking spot) to the time we left. I would recommend this dealership in a heart beat. Thank you Javier and Fred Haas for your great customer service. GOD BLESS

Added: 7/9/2014 11:29:16 AM

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are very happy to hear that Javier could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care.

Twitter
"Had a great experience at the Fred Haas dealership"

ammiet
7/7/2014 11:23:52 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Mauricio CotoMauricio Coto

My Review Of Fred Haas Toyota World:

I had been shopping around and talking to many people. I felt very comfortable working with Mauricio Cotto at the the dealership. Answered all my questions and enlightened me on things I was not sure of. Great Experience and he gave us ices on a extremely hot day in Texas.

Added: 7/8/2014 3:42:27 PM

Thank you for your kind words! Mauricio is a great asset and we appreciate him for giving you that comfort during your experience! We thank you again and we look forward to servicing you again in the future!

"More then I expected"

Iamunique
7/2/2014 10:20:27 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Kelvin WhiteKelvin White

My Review Of Fred Haas Toyota World:

Mr. Kelvin White helped me out about 2yrs ago He was very honest and wasn't just trying to get a sale he actually cared. Just based on how He treated me throughout the process I knew I would go back and refer others if I could. This time I'm speechless. I absolutely love my new car it's way more then I dreamed I would have and once again Mr. White took care of everything. I'm so satisfied!!! Please thank Mr. White again he really works hard for his customers.

Added: 7/3/2014 9:51:52 AM

Thank you for providing us with feedback regarding your recent visit! Our team works hard to keep our customers coming back to Fred Haas and it’s great to hear of your continued business. Kelvin is wholly devoted to the success of our guests’ experiences and we are both lucky and proud to have him on our team. We appreciate all of your kind words and thank you for returning to our dealership. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviews 11-20 >>