Fred Haas Toyota World

20400 I-45 North,
Spring, Texas 77373
Fred Haas Toyota World Info
About Fred Haas Toyota World

“You’ve got to see this place!” is more than just a motto. It’s an invitation to experience the many ways that Fred Haas Toyota World has set themselves apart from the crowd. Located on a beautiful new 25 acre site on I-45 North in Spring, TX, this state-of-the-art facility offers customers a unique blend of comfort and amenities combined with an extensive inventory of over 2000 new and pre-owned vehicles. Whether buying a new vehicle or servicing or repairing an existing one, you will discover why the Fred Haas reputation for integrity, honesty, and customer service has been a hallmark of this community for over 45 years. The biggest difference you will experience at Fred Haas Toyota World is a friendly staff of dedicated, well-trained, and experienced employees who understand and deliver the Fred Haas commitment and hospitality to customers. Reflecting the diversity of Houston today, the Fred Haas staff includes the best and the brightest of many different cultures, speaking many different languages. The result has been continuous recognition from the automotive industry and Toyota in every aspect of the business.

About Fred Haas Toyota World Learn More

Saturday Closed

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

1,677 Dealership Reviews
Latisha L.
9/29/2016

"Latisha L. Vehicle Purchase"

I would like to thank Bunty Syed Imran on going above and beyond to help me purchase my 2016 Toyota Corolla. I called the dealership to get assistance on purchasing a new vehicle after my previous vehicles flooded. We discussed features that I was interested in having in my vehicle. During this process he sent me pictures of the vehicle for review followed by a telephone call. Throughout the process, I never had to wonder if I was going to receive a return call because he kept me well informed. I was really touched with the final stage of the purchase process, Bunty provided his time and personal transportation to get me to HAAS Toyota. I really can't thank him enough, this was the first step to helping me adjust to getting back to my normal lifestyle.

Valencia
9/28/2016

"First time to Toyota and lease of a car"

August 18, 2016 we stopped in to test drive a Highlander. Hector Rios was very professional, helpful and knowledgeable. We left and came back after a month later. We came back looking for Hector but was not there. We wanted to make sure that he received our sale because he was so patient with us. We look forward to future business with Toyota and your team.

Alex in Finance dept.

September 29, 2016

Thanks for the great feedback, Valencia! We loved having you at the dealership. The Highlander is a great Toyota option. Thanks again for choosing Fred Haas Toyota World in Spring, TX.

krene28
9/26/2016

"Best of the Best"

I was very stressed out about the situation with my recent car until Sean and Joe came forward with their positivity and best customer service ever. We found the perfect car and I couldn't be more thankful to the guys and their team. They were very patient and made sure to get me everything I was looking for in my next car and I couldn't be happier. All I want to do is drive around now in my new car! Definitely the best deal ever!

September 28, 2016

Best of the best - we're so happy to hear it! We appreciate the five star review. It's great to hear that Sean and Joe provided you with some great customer service. Enjoy your car!

Erind81
9/23/2016

"Fast Friendly Service, Kept every promise"

Miguel Castaneda helped me through the whole process, he was courteous and he didn't over promise...He made sure I got a great price,. I was in and out in under 2 hours!

September 26, 2016

Thank you for the 5 stars! We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and are pleased to see Miguel was able to guide you through the whole process seamlessly. Thanks for stopping in!

September 26, 2016

We're so happy to hear you received fast and friendly service, Erin! Thank you for the great feedback.

Camry2016Brown
9/23/2016

"Really Happy with the service"

A nice buying experience. I just wanted to inspect and test drive a few cars. After visiting a few dealers around Houston, and walking out on a couple of rude or sleezy salespeople. Mauricio was super patient and understanding even though I changed my mind a few times, and was able to resolve any issues I had. I felt that he just wanted me to have a good experience and come back the next time I needed a car. I ended up purchasing a 2016 Camry. I have recommended Fred Haas and Mauricio Coto to friends.

September 23, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! It is the biggest compliment to our dealership to receive recommendations from satisfied customers like yourself. Enjoy your new Camry! We hope to see you again.

Amy Elizabeth Kane
9/22/2016

"Great Service!"

This is my 2nd car I have bought through Fred Haas Toyota! Love the service, patience, and price! My dealer was super patient with me and got me the price I wanted!

September 23, 2016

Dear Amy, Thank you for choosing Fred Haas Toyota again! Ensuring that five-star experience is what we pride our dealership on. We loved having you back!

Raven16
9/22/2016

"Top notch service "

I had a great experience here at Fred Haas. Anthony Truong was my dealer and he was professional and knowledgeable. He made my car buying experience painless and easy!

September 23, 2016

Hello, We are happy that you had such a great experience with us! We appreciate the feedback and will pass along the compliments. We hope to see you again.

Paul Kuster
9/21/2016

"Purchase & Service"

We purchased a new Camry from Lydia Arias and traded in our older Camry. She was fantastic to work with. Peter in finance and Leonard in check-out were great to work with as well. Kevin Baker in the service department has taken care of our older Camry for years and is fantastic to work with as well. The people and the facility at Fred Haas Toyoto are excellent. We are very happy customers.

Leonard Carter

September 23, 2016

Paul, Thanks for the wonderful feedback! We are so glad you enjoyed working with our team during your recent visit. Your business is truly valuable to us, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

September 22, 2016

Thank you for coming in Fred Haas Toyota World, Paul! We loved having you at the dealership. Enjoy that new Camry!

Laura89
9/18/2016

"Excellent service "

I will recommend this dealer to my family and friends, it was a great experience. I found the car that I wanted. Thank you Salvador.

September 19, 2016

Your recommendation is the best compliment, Laura! Thank you for coming to Fred Haas Toyota World in Spring, Texas.

Highlander, Matt
9/16/2016

"Excellent quality of sales"

Bunty is smart, friendly, and will do anyhthing he can to meet your expectations. He understood exactly what I wanted and needed from the stsry. I highly recommend you ask for him.

September 16, 2016

Matt - we're so glad to hear you had a five star experience with us! We really enjoyed helping you find the perfect Highlander. We'll be sure to pass along the great feedback to our team here.

1 - 10 of 1,677 results