Fred Haas Toyota World

Saturday Closed

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

imranasad81

"Amazing Dealer"

Our Family has bought total of 7 Toyotas from this dealer and from the same sales agent, Mike Kell. Great, honest, humble and friendly person. Myself and my family wouldn't go anywhere else.

ryan.wright

"perfect experience"

Beth Elliot helped me get a 2015 corolla s car. She was very helpful and she gave me the lowest price between 4 different dealerships.

Scott
2/27/2015

"Great truck purchasing experience"

Jerry Kempenski was a great salesman to deal with. He was straight forward, honest, and gave me the information that I needed to make the decision quickly. I will definitely recommend him to others who are looking for a new Toyota or any used vehicle.

zakkotun
2/25/2015

"Service My 2009 Toyota Prius"

I recently purchase my 2014 Toyota PriusV from Fred Haas Toyota and my salesman was Jerry Kempenski. Jerry went to work for me diligently and expeditiously, no gimmick nor overly. I was able to take my home same day as New Prius V owner. Then I had 21 codes on my 2009 Prius, I took it to Tejas Toyota. They want to change my Inverter/Converter for $8000. I took it to my regular service Lady at Freed Haas (Ms. Ann). She got me in Timely and Decoded and the 21 codes and fix the harness wires that was causing the problem with their 3 hrs Diagnosis for only $357. I am a happy Toyota Prius owner again. I will recommend Freed Haas for Sales and Services. They made me realize that there is nothing owning a Toyota Prius than owning 2 of them.

Ms. Ann at service

February 26, 2015

Wow, what an awesome review! I'm so glad to hear that Jerry went to work for you diligently and expeditiously with no gimmicks. Thank you for choosing Fred Haas Toyota World and we hope to see you again!

dvs1186
2/24/2015

"Beyond Pleased!"

This was my first new vehicle purchase and it could not have gone any better. I got an excellent deal on the 2015 Camry, all thanks to Joe Salazar. Joe was personable, professional, straight forward, and never applied the uncomfortable pressure that you get from most salesmen. He made my car buying experience one to remember. I bought my Camry 6 hours ago and have already recommended a coworker that I know is in the market to go in and ask for Joe. Todd in Finance was a hoot as well and also great to work with. All in all I thoroughly enjoyed my car buying experience, and I never thought that is something I would be able to say. Thanks again Joe, look forward to coming back when my wife is ready to upgrade!

February 25, 2015

Thanks for the awesome review! I'm so happy to hear that Joe made your customer experience personable, straight-forward, professional and comfortable all the way through. Thank you for stopping by and for the referral! Enjoy your new 2015 Camry!

rhett
2/24/2015

"Best Experience purchasing a vehicle thus far"

Great experience all the way around. We got a very fair deal on a 2015 Tundra plus a fair deal on our trade in allowance. It was very easy to do business with Van and he found us the exact truck we were looking for. Everyone was very friendly and we didn't get the run around.

February 25, 2015

Wow, what a terrific post! I'm so glad to hear that our staff made your experience great all around. Thank you for choosing Fred Haas Toyota World and enjoy your new 2015 Tundra!

wilo
2/23/2015

"Great Deal!"

I was referred to this location by a friend, I dealt with two salesmen when purchasing my vehicle. The first was not so good, to say the very least, but luckily Mr. Savage (Manager) introduced me to Bo Sierra. EXCELLENT customer service from Mr. Savage and Bo. Bo was able to not only get me a better vehicle but also a better deal. He is very professional but personable at the same time. They truly turned what would have been a horrible experience into an awesome one. I would not only recommend them, I would once again drive an hour away to do business with them. Which I plan to do in about a year. Go there! Ask for Bo Sierra!!!

Tommy Savage

February 23, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy that Bo and Mr. Sierra provided you with the customer service you deserve. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and we are looking forward to seeing you next year!

Baldwin9
2/22/2015

"No pressure, friendly, and knowledgable"

Great experience all around! Everyone was friendly and helpful, many times several different salesmen helped out with our fussy toddler. Tony was awesome! Never felt pressured into any deals. He listened to our needs and showed us exactly what we were looking for. He didn't try to sway us into the more expensive option but really helped us to get exactly what we needed. We visited about 8 dealerships and tony was the best by a mile. Will definitely recommend to others. Finance guy was great as well!

February 23, 2015

Thank you for the awesome review! We are so glad to hear about your great experience and that Tony was able to alleviate any worries you had! Enjoy your new car and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Tim
2/22/2015

"Purchase of 2015 Tundra"

Very straight forward buying experience, fair price, very prompt to meet my needs. Great attention to detail. Great experience picking up the vehicle- pretty efficient, truck was ready and clean, set up the blue tooth to my phone and drove out with a full tank of gas. Good folks in all areas that I encountered.

Jennifer Welch, Jake Bell

February 23, 2015

Tim - Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear our team provided you with a positive car buying experience. Thanks for your business and enjoy your new vehicle!

Marty
2/21/2015

"Great and Speedy service"

Mauricio Coto is a very charismatic and friendly individual who made the car buying experience a speedy and stress free experience. I came in knowing the type of car I wanted and the amount I would be willing to pay monthly. He found the cars quickly, did quick calculations to see if they were worth looking at (based on my budget), which cut down the time considerably. He also made sure I got the best deal with my trade in car, my down payment and financing years. I would recommend the dealership to my friends as well as Mauricio as the sales associate.

February 23, 2015

Thanks for the awesome review of Mauricio! We are so happy he provided you with an easy and enjoyable car buying experience. We'll make sure to pass along the great compliments. Enjoy your new vehicle and we hope to see you again in the future!

1 - 10 of 1,211 results