Fred Haas Toyota World

Saturday Closed

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

ERobbins
12/22/2014

"Steve Rowland-Great Customer Service"

Steve Rowland went above and beyond to buy my Tacoma, and put me in a new Tundra of my choice. He made sure that all my requests and requirements were met. He cut me the best deal in town, and I was very pleased with his service. I would recommend dealing with Steve Rowland when buying your next vehicle. Thank you Steve R. for the great experience!!!

Steve Rowland

December 23, 2014

Thanks for the great review of our dealership! We are glad to hear that Steve was able to buy your Tacoma and get you into a new Tundra! We will definitely pass all these great compliments along to him. Your recommendation is very valuable to us. We hope to see you again!

lobodrl
12/17/2014

"Bert Savage Provided Superb Buying Experience"

Bert Savage is an AWESOME salesman! I trust Bert and he makes the car buying process enjoyable. I live in Katy, passing several Toyota dealerships on my way to Fred Haas Toyota World in Spring, to see Bert for all of my Toyota purchases. I have referred several friends and coworkers to Bert, because I know he will make sure they have a pleasurable buying experience. Bert makes sure he has exactly what I am wanting to purchase at the dealership, has it sitting near his office ready to go and makes sure the financial staff is ready to get me through the paperwork as quickly and thoroughly as possible. Thank you, Bert!!

SPatel
12/17/2014

"Best Low Price, Great Service,.. Jerry Kempenski Rocks."

My sales person was Jerry Kempenski. What I appreciated the most from Jerry was that he was on the up and up with me on the Email, phone, prior to me even coming to the dealership. I was getting the run around with other dealerships and began to get pretty tired of wasting my time going to dealership after dealership. When I spoke with Jerry and told him what I was dealing with, he simply told me the truth, had me come to the dealership and on the first attempt, I was riding out with my new 2014 RAV4. After that within 45-50 days we bought 2 another Same Vehicle with same Sales person Jerry Kempenski for my family and friend for 2015 Rav4. It was so nice to walk into a dealership that does not attack you. Thumbs up to Jerry Kempenski. Thanks so much. I would recommend this Frad Hass Toyota World dealership to anyone and I can say go Directly to Jerry for Best Deal and quickly in and out without any wasting your valuable time. Moral of review: If we make a deal for total 3 cars in 60 days with Jerry, now your turn to go with Jerry Kempenski

bostic923
12/16/2014

"Wonderful all around experience!!!"

I enjoyed my experience of purchasing my new vehicle!! Thank you for all your hard work and I would recommend my friends to shop here!

December 17, 2014

We truly appreciate the wonderful review! It's great to hear you had such a positive car buying experience with us. We hope you enjoy your new Toyota and come see us if any issues arise in the future!

Archietta

"Fred Haas"

Mr. Sierra left us with a very high opinion of Fred Haas Toyota World in Spring, TX. We were very impressed and will be returning customers.

December 16, 2014

Thank you for honoring us with a 5-star review! It's great to hear Mr. Sierra provided you with such a positive experience and we look forward to seeing you next time.

mariasorto88
12/16/2014

"Had a great experience will very much recommend my peers"

Bo sierra provided great guest service helped me with everything I ask and got me the car I wanted and the car I was looking for.

December 17, 2014

Thanks for the 5-stars, Maria! I will pass along the compliments to Bo on his professionalism and helpful services. We are so glad he found the perfect car for you. Looking forward to seeing you again!

gugent

""Pleasant experience""

Bo was extremely helpful in guiding us to our new vehicle. He helped the waiting time go by more smoothly by periodically checking on us with updates of the progress of our loan process. It was appreciated.

December 16, 2014

Hello, Thank you for choosing Fred Haas Toyota World and leaving this positive review. We also appreciate your nice words about Bo. We’re happy he’s part of our team. We aim to provide high-quality service, so we’re pleased to hear that your visit reflected our goal. Please let us know if more automotive needs arise. We hope you’re enjoying your new vehicle!

ngarza02

"amazing customer service!!"

From the salesman to the fiance man, they made sure I received top of the line customer service!! I will recommend everyone to the Fred haas in spring!

December 16, 2014

Hi, Thank you for writing this five-star review and choosing Fred Haas Toyota World. We always appreciate feedback and are pleased to hear that our staff provided excellent service and made your experience enjoyable. Please don’t hesitate to let us know if more automotive needs arise!

wcarew
12/14/2014

"2014 Toyota Tundra Purchase"

Long-time Toyota owner (since 1982) and first-time buyer at Fred Haas. Van Lam provided exceptional service and really went the extra mile to help us. I would highly recommend both Fred Haas and Van...

December 16, 2014

Hi, Thank you for visiting Fred Haas Toyota World and taking the time to write this excellent review. We also appreciate your nice words about Van. We’re fortunate to have him on our team. We strive to provide top-notch customer service, so we’re happy to hear that your visit reflected our goal. Please feel free to visit again if more automotive needs arise. Enjoy your new car!

shagishima
12/13/2014

"excellent"

Excellent Mr. Sierra was very helpful and has a excellent customer service. I would totally recommend him to my family, friends and coworker. I am very satisfied with the purchase I made yesterday.

December 16, 2014

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write this five-star review and visiting Fred Haas Toyota World. We also appreciate your nice words about Bo. We’re lucky to have him on our staff. One of our top goals is providing high-quality service, so we’re thrilled to hear that you received nothing less. Please know that we’re here for you if more automotive needs arise!

Reviews of Bo Sierra