Fred Haas Toyota World

20400 Interstate 45 Frontage Rd,
Spring, Texas 77373
Fred Haas Toyota World Info
About Fred Haas Toyota World

“You’ve got to see this place!” is more than just a motto. It’s an invitation to experience the many ways that Fred Haas Toyota World has set themselves apart from the crowd. Located on a beautiful new 25 acre site on I-45 North in Spring, TX, this state-of-the-art facility offers customers a unique blend of comfort and amenities combined with an extensive inventory of over 2000 new and pre-owned vehicles. Whether buying a new vehicle or servicing or repairing an existing one, you will discover why the Fred Haas reputation for integrity, honesty, and customer service has been a hallmark of this community for over 45 years. The biggest difference you will experience at Fred Haas Toyota World is a friendly staff of dedicated, well-trained, and experienced employees who understand and deliver the Fred Haas commitment and hospitality to customers. Reflecting the diversity of Houston today, the Fred Haas staff includes the best and the brightest of many different cultures, speaking many different languages. The result has been continuous recognition from the automotive industry and Toyota in every aspect of the business.

About Fred Haas Toyota World Learn More

Saturday Closed

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

1,280 Dealership Reviews
Dr. Lexus
4/27/2015

"Jerry Kempenski is the best!"

Jerry Kempenski is the best sales person to work with. He is very patient and easy going. He choose the car to my specifications, so that there was not need to look elsewhere. His laid back, pleasant personality and efficiency made this the best car buying experience I've ever had. I highly recommend working with him!

holt

"Awesome dealership!"

I highly recommend Anthony Truong! He goes above and beyond for his customers. He truly made our truck buying experience easy! I will buy my next vehicle from him.

tlcbomb97
4/24/2015

"Best experience buying a vehicle...ever!"

I've purchased about 6 vehicles in my life from dealerships and this was by far the best experience I have ever had. Staff was incredibly helpful and our sales associate, Robert Hutching, went above and beyond to make the experience as smooth as possible. We pre-applied and pre-qualified, selected the vehicle we were interested in online, and when we arrived the vehicle was waiting with our name on it. After test drive, decided we wanted it and from that moment until paperwork signed it was about 1.5 hours. Unheard of in my experience. Financing was a breeze as well. Robert also followed up after purchase to make sure everything was okay and if we needed anything further. Top notch customer service and overall experience. I would and will highly recommend them, especially Robert, to anyone.

Sugar08
4/24/2015

"required work completed in a timely manner"

Keeping track of the oil consumption issue on some Toyota engines. Mine not too bad and within Toyota guidelines and will just keep in the radar. Service checked out a few little issue and corrected with no charge, thanks. Every service experience has worked out well with minimal inconvenience. Just a head up - keep ahead of service issues and you will have a better experience overall. Don't let it really break badly before getting it looked at by an expert instead of a just guy in a blue shirt with a tag with a name on it.

David Egan

April 24, 2015

Wow, what fantastic feedback! I'm so pleased to hear that your service experience worked out with little inconvenience. Thank you for stopping by and we look forward to seeing you again!

MsRose
4/22/2015

"Supereb customer service "

Friendly, polite, knowledgable and very profesonsal. He showed us different options to make our decision to purchase a whole lot easier. After test driving, we were 100% ready to buy. I own and drove Cadillacs for over 20 years and for the first time I now own a Toyota 4Runner and I am a very happy and satisfied customer. Thank you Fahad Sajid for being so helpful.

April 22, 2015

What a phenomenal review! I'm so honored to hear that you found our entire staff to be friendly, polite, knowledgeable and, above all, professional. Thank you for choosing Fred Haas Toyota World as your dealership destination and enjoy your new 4Runner!

jw109
4/21/2015

"Over all it was the best dealer i been to!"

Leanard Carter did everything possible to get me into a car and he did and I appreciate everything Fred Haas has did for me. I love my car

Leanard Carter

td1652mol
4/20/2015

"new highlander"

This was the easiest time we have ever had purchasing a vehicle.... steve rowland was our sales person...he was very patient and kind... we told him the process of buying a car was something we absolutely do not look forward too... we just want to deal with the bottom line and move on... he listened to everything we had to say.... he actually went above and beyond in the process... not only will we come back the this dealership for all our service, we will go back to him when we are ready to purchase another vehicle...

April 21, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy Steve was able to provide you with easy and enjoyable service in order to make your car buying experience as smooth as possible. We strive to always provide our customers with five star experience and it sounds like that is exactly what you got. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

sandra101
4/20/2015

"service"

I have been using the service dept often.I am not told I need something I do not really need. My service advisor always treats me with respect.I trust them to do repairs right the first time.

Hartman,Jesse

April 21, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review of our service department! We are happy to hear you are always provide with "A+" service. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

flash5742
4/19/2015

"Great experience"

Went in to decide if we wanted to lease or buy pre-owned. Was greeted by Leonard and given some information about the lot. He was very respectful and let us search on our own for a while before checking back in to see what we thought. After a few test drives, we decided on a camry. He worked with us to negotiate the right price and was very understanding of our current situation. Great salesperson - will recommend Fred Haas to our friends!

Leonard

April 20, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We are so happy Leonard and the rest of our team were able to provide you with a great experience. We always strive to provide our customers with the best service possible and we are glad to hear that is exactly what you received! We hope you enjoy your new Camry and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Frenchy
4/14/2015

"Pleasant car buying experience. "

This is the seventh vehicle my family has purchased from Fred Haas Toyota World in the past 9 years. The reasons are as follows: Great product - professional, fair, and hassle-free experience working with salesman Kris Yoosefi - and a service dept second to none.

April 15, 2015

Thanks for the awesome, five-star feedback! I'm so honored to hear that we were able to find you and your family your seventh vehicle. Thank you for your continued loyalty and I hope that we will continue to earn your business well into the future!

1 - 10 of 1,280 results