Fred Haas Toyota World

20400 I-45 North,
Spring, Texas 77373
Fred Haas Toyota World Info
About Fred Haas Toyota World

“You’ve got to see this place!” is more than just a motto. It’s an invitation to experience the many ways that Fred Haas Toyota World has set themselves apart from the crowd. Located on a beautiful new 25 acre site on I-45 North in Spring, TX, this state-of-the-art facility offers customers a unique blend of comfort and amenities combined with an extensive inventory of over 2000 new and pre-owned vehicles. Whether buying a new vehicle or servicing or repairing an existing one, you will discover why the Fred Haas reputation for integrity, honesty, and customer service has been a hallmark of this community for over 45 years. The biggest difference you will experience at Fred Haas Toyota World is a friendly staff of dedicated, well-trained, and experienced employees who understand and deliver the Fred Haas commitment and hospitality to customers. Reflecting the diversity of Houston today, the Fred Haas staff includes the best and the brightest of many different cultures, speaking many different languages. The result has been continuous recognition from the automotive industry and Toyota in every aspect of the business.

About Fred Haas Toyota World Learn More

Saturday Closed

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

1,302 Dealership Reviews
Travis
5/22/2015

"Friendly and Accomodating"

Great experience! Anthony was very helpful in providing details of the different models, and took the time to show us all the available options. Staff was very accommodating of our needs and worked with us to settle on a fair price.

May 22, 2015

Travis, thanks for the great review of our dealership. We pride ourselves on our staff being friendly and we always try to make our customers feel comfortable. It's great to hear you enjoyed working with Anthony and we will pass along the kind words. Thank you for you business and enjoy your purchase.

sigs7405
5/22/2015

"Professional Team Provided Excellent Customer Service!"

If you're looking to buy a new Toyota truck, look no further than Fred Haas Toyota World. When I arrived, I was greeted by a knowledgeable and courteous sales representative- Billy Jump. Billy was a low-pressure guy and worked diligently to put me in the vehicle I wanted. There was nothing done or said that gave me anything but confidence that my sales rep was honest and working to find me a great deal. I truly want eveyone to know that this is a professional organization and you are safe doing business here. Thanks Billy! You did a fine job and I love my new Tundra-it's EXACTLY what I wanted.

Yoda

"No pressure, no hassle"

Donny and Tony did an excellent job of being patient and efficient. Pleasure dealing with the .

Evan

"Purchase of New Camry"

Friendly staff! Hector was very willing to work around our schedule to get the deal done, he also did a great job helping us to get the best deal available! Was a great experience.

etmendoza5030
5/21/2015

"New Car Buying Experience"

Ryan and Newell made the new car buying experience very easy for us. Will consider buying from this dealership for another new car in the future.

Newell Peck - Finance Manager

Carolynn
5/20/2015

"Outstanding follow-up service!"

Again, our trip to Fred Hass Toyota on I-45 was a very pleasant one. We were told that the 15,000 mile check-up would take about 1 hour...it took 59 minutes. It was delivered clean and shiny. Especially appreciate the friendly and professional visit with Bert Savage who sold us the vehicle last year. We will certainly return for follow-up service appointments and for the purchase of another new Toyota! Many thanx! Carolynn

May 22, 2015

Thank you for the great review, Carolynn! We are pleased to hear that your vehicle was serviced in a timely manner, and that you were able to catch up with Bert. Here at Fred Haas Toyota World we really value your business and look forward to servicing your for many years to come!

carbuying1
5/18/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

Lee and team did a great job! I was looking for a very certain vehicle with specific options. Instead of Lee pushing me into vehicle within their inventory he was patient and made arrangments for the exact vehicle we were looking for despite it taking more time. He was diligent in his follow up and very professional and organized when we arrived at the dealership. I would definitely recommend Lee and Fred Haas Toyota World!

May 19, 2015

Thank you for your 5-star review! We're delighted to hear that Lee provided you with excellent customer service and follow-up after your purchase, ultimately earning your recommendation. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle -- please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Nicolas
5/17/2015

"Excelent experience with Lydia"

Lydia was courteous and helpful. She allowed me to finish my car buying experience quickly. The finance team was not pushy. I highly recommend this dealership!

May 19, 2015

Hi Nicolas, thank you for providing us with feedback about your experience at our dealership. We're honored to have earned your recommendation and look forward to working with you again soon!

doc
5/12/2015

"Great Team!!"

Robin was a great sales person, all the folks that were there helping make the sale smooth and personal and synergistic. A great team effort from the sales to the financing to the delivery, everyone incorporated their personal essence to a wonderful experience of servant leadership. I wish the folks there well and future success, as they certainly have the aptitude to anything they set their goals on as they help future consumers :)

May 14, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this wonderful 5-star review. We are so happy that our team was able to make your car buying experience smooth. Thank you for the incredible compliment of being a service leader in our industry. We truly appreciate your business, and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Mamdouh
5/12/2015

"helpful and professional "

Everyone was helpful, respectful, proffessional and timely. I really was impressed. Fahad from sales was amazing and made me feel like family. Finance was prompt and done within minutes. Service did a great job detaining and shining the car. Delivery department were so humorous and friendly.Most of the time I spent was deciding my preferences. I went back to install th window renting. They provided a rental so him minutes and the car was done on couple of hours. Best job and best overall experience buying a car. I love my Camry!

May 14, 2015

First, congratulation on your new Camry! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review – it was a pleasure delivering your best car buying experience. Thank you again, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

1 - 10 of 1,302 results