Fred Haas Toyota World

1,245 Dealership Reviews
Ogarcia
3/29/2015

"Amazing experience "

Very friendly and attended us fast! Worked great price with us! First new car and we are happy with our our purchase! Will be coming back and recommending in the future!

AHValle3
3/27/2015

"Customer Driven"

Mauricio Coto was beyond helpful! Being an indecisive buyer, Mr Coto took his time, on numerous visits, to help me find the vehicle I wanted. He followed up with me when needed and ensured I got a good deal. The dealership had a wide selection of vehicles and their website displayed this information.

March 27, 2015

Wow, what a terrific review! I'm so pleased to hear that Mauricio went above and beyond with your service. Thank you for choosing Fred Haas Toyota World as your dealership destination and enjoy your new ride!

Betty Boop
3/26/2015

"Just purchased our fifth vehicle from a GREAT DEALER"

Jerry Kempenski our salesman and Noe in finance get a 10++++ for their help and the dealership gets a 10+++++ as always. No other place to buy a vehicle and get wonderful help from all the employees.

JERRY KEMPENSKI AND NOE KHOUANMUONG

March 27, 2015

Wow, what a great review! I'm so glad to hear that Jerry and Noe were able to get you fantastic finance. Thank you for choosing Fred Haas Toyota World and we hope to see you soon!

DarkPegasis
3/26/2015

"Best car buying experience"

I've been involved with three car purchases, but this was the first one I used my own money for. So, I was very nervous. But, Keith Harris got me exactly what I wanted in a car. We asked him some very hard questions, but he always kept that winning smile going. I was impressed. Also, Jennifer in the finance department was very easy to work with, too. I will definitely recommend Fred Haas(specifically Keith Harris) to everyone. Very Happy

March 26, 2015

Wow, what an awesome review! I'm so happy to hear that Keith was able to get you the car you wanted and put you at ease during the car buying process. Thank you for choosing Fred Haas Toyota World as your dealership destination and enjoy your new ride!

Debbieescalante
3/25/2015

"Best sales experience ever! Fast and easy! "

Fred haas Toyota is a great place to purchase a vehicle and it has nothing to do with the name of the establishment, but everything to do with the personnel that work there. I dealt with Joe Salazar and I just can't say enough about him, he is a true professionals with a strong commitment to excellence. Also, he believes in meeting the needs of his customers and making sure they are 100% satisfied. Joe found the Avalon that I wanted and he made sure that it was equipped the way that I wanted it. He was very friendly, courteous, and applied no pressure. Joe shows dedication to his job, he pays attention to detail, and shows concern for his customers. I look forward to being a repeat customer. Keep up the great work Joe!!!

admendoza12
3/25/2015

"Very Happy"

Very happy to have dealt with Miguel Castaneda, very good sales men. Would definitely recommend him and this dealership to anyone. Would definitely come back and buy from him.

March 25, 2015

Thanks for the great post! I'm so glad to hear that Miguel was a very good salesman. Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again!

Noel
3/24/2015

"Thank You"

Thank you for your great service. Very Friendly, and not pushy at all, loving the new truck . God bless you. Thank you!!!!!!!!! Will recommend you with my Friends..

March 25, 2015

Wow, what a great post, Noel! I'm so pleased to hear that you found our service to be friendly and not pushy. Thank you for stopping by, enjoy your new truck, and we look forward to your next visit!

joarevelo
3/23/2015

"Not sure what we needed"

We were just looking for some suggestions. We were needing a larger vehicle. We thought we might need an SUV. After speaking with Lydia we found the Sienna met our needs best. I am a school and sports photographer and carry a lot of equipment. We also have 4 grown children and 5 grandchildren. This will be perfect for those camping trips as well as the drive from Houston to New York this summer to visit my family. I love the fact I can change interior to meet my needs on what or whom I am carrying that day. We had been a loyal Ford customer until we worked with Lydia with our last purchase. We are a Toyota family now. I do not remember our finance persons name or the gentlemen who showed us all our perks on the vehicle. My best car buy by far. My husband is taking my son today to buy his first new car. He is so excited!

March 23, 2015

Wow, thanks for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! We're so glad to hear that Lydia was able to provide you with such a smooth buying experience and made you feel comfortable enough to shop with us at Fred Haas Toyota World. Congratulations on your new Toyota and thank you for your business!

dawnjcornell
3/23/2015

"I felt like I was all that mattered there."

When I walked into the dealership (I was internet shopping and had a salesperson from that - there are different sales on the internet), I had an appointment, however I was 2 hrs late (it's Sunday & I slept in), she was busy with another client so Keith Harris helped me. I knew what I wanted to look at and drive, so that was already established before I walked in. They had them pulled up to the door, I drove them around on the interstate, walked back in, they treated me with complete respect. I felt as if I was all that mattered. Never a run around or pushy salesman feeling. Filled out a few pieces of paper and within 4 hrs I was out of there with keys in hand and all financing complete. PS: I got all the insurances, maintenance, tires, lo jack, towing, car rental and windshield repairs for 125,000 or 6 yrs included in the financing - never have to worry about paying for all that stuff during that time. I paid no money down, kept my old truck and still had 1.9% interest! Keith Harris was the best salesman you could get. A true gentleman & a class act! Ask for him if you can. The delivery or finance person was Jake Bell and explained everything perfectly - you didn't feel hustled or pushed at all! Love Fred Haas Toyota in Spring - I am a true customer for life!

Leonard "Jake" Bell - Delivery Manager

March 23, 2015

Dawn, thanks for the wonderful five-star review and for all your kind words about Keith and Jake! We're happy to hear that you were provided with excellent customer service and received a great deal on your new Toyota. Enjoy your new purchase and please let us know if there is anything else you need!

MAT
3/22/2015

"Great experience"

Tony Urbina was helpful but not at all pushy. He was very patient with us during the whole process of picking out what model car we wanted and he didn't rush us into our decision. I would definitely recommend him to my friends.

March 23, 2015

Thanks for the five-star review, Mat! It's great to hear that Tony was helpful and patient throughout the entire buying process and we'll be sure to pass along all your kind words. Congratulations on your new purchase and thank you for your business!

1 - 10 of 1,245 results