Fred Haas Toyota World

About Fred Haas Toyota World Learn More

Saturday Closed

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

"Great service"

Good service as usual.. Thank you Kevin Baker for making sure that my car gets in and out in a timely manner. I appreciate the honesty when I'm told a service is not yet necessary. You can be sure that this car will always be taken care of at "its" home.

"Wonderful Experience"

I moved from Canada to Spring, TX this month (4th Oct 2014). I had a "fair" credit and knew what kind of car I wanted. Found Fred Haas through Google and requested info on a vehicle I had my eyes set on. Received a call from Lee-Ta within 30 minutes. I went in the same evening to the dealership and walked out with a car within two hours. Do I need to say more? They are just awesome.

Jennifer Welch

October 29, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this awesome review! We are happy to hear that we were able to make your car buying experience so smooth and efficient. Our main concern is finding you the perfect car at the perfect price, no hassle. Thanks for your business and enjoy your purchase!

"Awsome People, Great Experience !!!"

My experience was extremely pleasant.Got an amazing vehicle and the service was really nice. All the people was great, Thanks !!! Lidia, Wes and Paul. Blessings Patricia.

Paul T. Heeth, Jr.

October 29, 2014

Patricia, thanks for taking taking the time to leave us this 5-star review! I am happy to hear that Lidia, Wes, Paul and the rest of the team helped make your experience so pleasant. Thanks for your business and let us know if any further maintenance needs arise.

"Happy Costumer"

My experience at Fred Haas was extremely pleasant. I was very comfortable with Anthony and Mike. I did not feel pressured. All questions were addressed. Very happy with the purchase.

Mike Khaled

October 29, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We pride ourselves on our staff being friendly so I am happy to hear that Anthony and Mike made you feel comfortable enough to shop with us at here at Fred Haas Toyota. Enjoy your purchase and let us know if any questions arise!

"It was outstanding!"

Experience went very well without any hassles. Got an amazing vehicle and the service was incredible and very quick! Fred Haas Toyota is the World!

"EXCELLENT SERVICE"

Very friendly. 7th car we have gotten from Toyota over the years. 4th one at this dealership. Excellent service. Make you feel welcomed. loved the experience. will always go back.

"Helpful, Quick, Painless"

Went there with very little credit history. Worked with me on difficult situations. Got my apr lowered. Very helpful unlike other dealerships. As a first time car buyer, I would Definitely recommend to everyone who's looking to purchase. Thank you Heethe and Collins for making it an easy process.

Paul Heethe

October 23, 2014

Thank you for the kind review, Johnathan! We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your positive experience. We want to show our customers how much we value them by getting them the best deals possible, so it is great to hear that AC and Paul were able to help find an awesome deal for you. Thank you for choosing us for your first vehicle purchase. We appreciate your business and we hope you enjoy your car!

"Another satisfied experience!"

I am a return customer because the service I receive is always professional and friendly from the time I check my car in with the greeter to the porter/courtesy rep when I am picking it up. I am given my options before any service work is performed (if additional work is needed). I am a satisfied customer and will continue to bring my car here for all my service needs.

JP Munoz

October 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. It is wonderful to hear that you are a return customer and that we are able to continually provide you with high quality service. Looking forward to the next time!

"Happy Customer"

Rusty helped me initially, and I was convinced I wanted and needed a Corolla. On a later visit, when I had selected a vehicle, Randy showed me how to operate all the features and saw me through the payment situation. Both were kind, helpful and business-like at the same time.

October 14, 2014

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review and visiting Fred Haas Toyota. We also appreciate your kind words about Rusty and Randy. We’re happy to have them on our team. Because we understand that the car-buying process can be stressful, we strive to provide friendly and helpful service to ensure that customers’ experiences are enjoyable. We’re thrilled to hear that your visit reflected our goal. Please know that we’re here for you if more automotive needs arise!

"Amazing "

Lydia Farias was recommended to me, and I was told she was great. When I went to the dealership and met her, right away I was received with a big smile. She made me feel like I have known her for years. Which was awesome because it made me feel comfortable to tell her exactly what I want and what I needed in a truck. She was able to give me exactly what I wanted. I didnt have to settle for nothing. I would for sure and all hands down recommend Lydia she is the best. Wes Brinkley also gets alot of credit. He was amazing because he really did work hard on getting me a great rate on my truck. Which is the important part when buying a new vehicle. I ended up with a great rate and with a top bank, I was completely surprised at the work he did. Im very thankful for Lydia ans Wes. Toyota is in great hands with theses two amazing people.

October 14, 2014

Hi Adrian, Thank you for choosing Fred Haas Toyota and writing this 5-star review. We also appreciate your nice words about Lydia and Wes. We’re lucky to have them on our staff. One of our main priorities is providing helpful and friendly service, so we’re pleased to hear that your visit aligned with our goal. Please feel free to visit again if more automotive needs arise. We hope you’re enjoying your new truck!

Reviews of Mauricio Coto