Fred Haas Toyota World

20400 I-45 North,
Spring, Texas 77373
Fred Haas Toyota World Info
About Fred Haas Toyota World

“You’ve got to see this place!” is more than just a motto. It’s an invitation to experience the many ways that Fred Haas Toyota World has set themselves apart from the crowd. Located on a beautiful new 25 acre site on I-45 North in Spring, TX, this state-of-the-art facility offers customers a unique blend of comfort and amenities combined with an extensive inventory of over 2000 new and pre-owned vehicles. Whether buying a new vehicle or servicing or repairing an existing one, you will discover why the Fred Haas reputation for integrity, honesty, and customer service has been a hallmark of this community for over 45 years. The biggest difference you will experience at Fred Haas Toyota World is a friendly staff of dedicated, well-trained, and experienced employees who understand and deliver the Fred Haas commitment and hospitality to customers. Reflecting the diversity of Houston today, the Fred Haas staff includes the best and the brightest of many different cultures, speaking many different languages. The result has been continuous recognition from the automotive industry and Toyota in every aspect of the business.

About Fred Haas Toyota World Learn More

Saturday Closed

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

1,513 Dealership Reviews
Donna
2/04/2016

"Great customer service"

This is the 3rd Tundra I have purchased from Lydia at Fred Haas. I plan to continue doing business with Lydia and referring everyone I know to Lydia at Fred Haas.

moisatsh
2/02/2016

"Thank you AC"

AC Collins turned a extremely bad experience from another car dealer into a pleasant one. The other place sold my trade-in and my deal did not go through and I was left without a car.

texasota25
2/01/2016

"IT'S A DEAL!"

It's rare to find a dealership that works on Sunday! We were glad they were opened! We started our search for a car and little did we know that we would be going home with a car that day! Our salesman, Bo was able to DELIVER the BEST deal we could possibly ask for! Bo did everything in his power to grant us what we wanted. The sales manager played a role in granting our deal as well. Thank you to the Finance Manager Raoul Melancon for being patient and getting us through the process as quickly as possible. He answered all our questions during the visit

Raoul Melancon

John63
1/31/2016

"Sales and Credit Department"

Randy Sampson, a salesman for the dealership was very helpful and knowledgeable with respect to finding and addressing all concerns ranging from zeroing right in on the vehicles that best suited the information given him to being extremely informative and helpful in attaining optimum financing. As well, the credit department was great to deal with. Whether dealing with Randy of the person in the credit department, they were completely focused on me, the Buyer from start to finish. In a nutshell, the quality of their service and overall experience was such that I now enjoy the luxury of not having to look for a dealership or a salesperson when it comes to buying another vehicle. I'll have Randy Sampson handle it. Jim Grisham

Tim in credit department

February 01, 2016

Thank you so much for the review. At Fred Haas Toyota, we value our customers and strive to provide them with the best experience possible. We are so happy to hear Randy Sampson exceeded you expectations. He will be happy to hear your kind words. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

tdo91
1/30/2016

"Experience"

I came to Fred Haas just look at a used Toyota Corolla but it ended up being sold before I arrived. I was being shown the new versions of the Corolla and I walked past a Scion iA in the show room and liked the design. I test drove one and I ended up liking it and decided to purchase it right there. Everyone there was really nice and friendly. It was a smooth process and transaction.

February 01, 2016

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are glad to hear you were able to find a vehicle that situated what you were searching for. Enjoy your new Scion iA.

Caseyallison
1/29/2016

"Best dealership in town"

From front to back, Fred haas offered me an exceptional car buying experience. Robert Hutching is one of the best salesmen I have ever had the priveledge to work with! We have bought more than a few cars from him and will continue to in the future. Thanks Fred haas!

Tommy Allison

February 01, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to right a review Casey. We love hearing from returning customers and knowing they continue to be satisfied with Fred Haas Toyota. We are also glad to hear you have enjoyed working with Robert, and I'll be sure to pass along the compliments. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

jenjq0515
1/29/2016

"In search of a new car"

I was in need of a new car and I had no idea what I wanted or what I was willing to pay. Mark Kline the car sales man was very patient and willing to show me all of my options in choosing the best car for me and in my price range. He really made the buying of my car very smooth and anxious free. The finance part was very smooth also and they both made the buying of my new car a breeze. Thank you

February 01, 2016

Thank you for the great review. I am glad to hear you had a worry-free car buying experience at Fred Haas Toyota. We strive to provide our customers the best service possible and I am glad to hear Mark exceeded your expectations. Please come back and see us.

Shelley777
1/27/2016

"2016 Toyota Rav4"

I went in to have my car serviced, and thought I would just look around at what is new, while I waited. I met an awesome salesman, Jim Hearne, he was introduced to me by my Service manager. Jim showed me around and answered all of my questions, he was very polite and professional, and he did not pressure me, in fact, he made me very comfortable. I was impressed with his knowledge and decided to test drive the vehicles that we had narrowed it down to. So he rode with me as we drove 2 Rav4's, a used one and a brand new one... well the title of this review tells you that I went with the new one and I am so very pleased with my purchase. I have the SUV that I have wanted for years, and I had a great experience with everyone that I dealt with at this dealership, even the finance guy.. Newell. I could not be happier, and I would highly recommend this dealership, especially Jim and Newell to anyone in the market for a Toyota, or any used vehicle on their property. You won't be sorry that you went in. Thank you for making this such a wonderful experience!

Newell Beck, Jim Wood

February 01, 2016

Shelley, thank you for the review and congratulations on your new 2016 Toyota Rav4. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed working with Jim and Newell, they will be happy to hear your kind words. Enjoy your new Toyota, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

cmtm1003
1/25/2016

"2016 Toyota Highlander"

My husband and I had an exceptional experience purchasing our vehicle. The staff were polite and professional. They worked very well with us for financing. We will continue to recommend Fred Haas and already plan to return if we are ever in the market again to buy a vehicle.

Paul Heeth Jr.

February 01, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We love hearing from our customers and are happy to hear you enjoyed working with our staff. We appreciate the recommendation and kind words. Enjoy your new 2016 Toyota Highlander.

Annie789
1/22/2016

"Personable Service"

Gloria is an excellent sales professional!!! She made the buying experience not only a breeze, but also a memorable one because she was attentive to every personal detail. My new 2016 is exactly what I was looking for. The Color, the Lumbar Support, the Exterior, the Interior and the Drive........ all Top Notch!!!

January 25, 2016

Thank you for the Five-Star Review. We always aim for our customers' car-buying experiences to be as easy as possible, so we are happy to hear you thought that. Enjoy your new car!

1 - 10 of 1,513 results