Fred Haas Toyota World

20400 I-45 North,
Spring, Texas 77373
Fred Haas Toyota World Info
About Fred Haas Toyota World

“You’ve got to see this place!” is more than just a motto. It’s an invitation to experience the many ways that Fred Haas Toyota World has set themselves apart from the crowd. Located on a beautiful new 25 acre site on I-45 North in Spring, TX, this state-of-the-art facility offers customers a unique blend of comfort and amenities combined with an extensive inventory of over 2000 new and pre-owned vehicles. Whether buying a new vehicle or servicing or repairing an existing one, you will discover why the Fred Haas reputation for integrity, honesty, and customer service has been a hallmark of this community for over 45 years. The biggest difference you will experience at Fred Haas Toyota World is a friendly staff of dedicated, well-trained, and experienced employees who understand and deliver the Fred Haas commitment and hospitality to customers. Reflecting the diversity of Houston today, the Fred Haas staff includes the best and the brightest of many different cultures, speaking many different languages. The result has been continuous recognition from the automotive industry and Toyota in every aspect of the business.

About Fred Haas Toyota World Learn More

Saturday Closed

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

1,625 Dealership Reviews
kh1963
7/23/2016

"geat to work with"

Very friendly, professional, and joy to work with. I would highly recommend Milton and Tony. It was a great experience trading my 2014 Tundra for a 2016 Tundra.

Milton Jimenez

Jessica Preston
7/23/2016

"Best Service!!"

This is my THIRD time buying a car from this dealership and the service has not changed. They make sure they take care of their customers and you always get a great deal. My agent Cedric Rawls was very helpful and made sure I was happy with my purchase. I thank Fred Haas for going above and beyond in servicing its clients! I will always be a loyal customer.

odcuevas19
7/20/2016

"Very helpful"

Ms. Farias was very helpful when I wanted to trade in my Toyota Tundra 2015 for a 2017 Toyota Camry, I 10/10 recommend you visit her.

July 21, 2016

We're happy to hear Lydia was very helpful! Thank you for choosing Fred Haas Toyota World right outside of Houston. We loved helping you find a 2017 Toyota Camry.

cbw2375
7/15/2016

"Twice as nice!!"

Kelvin D White was my Sales Consultant for the second time, My first experience went so good, I had to take my son there. Just like the first time, Kelvin wasn't looking for a huge down payment. He sincerely just wanted to find my son the car that fitted his budget. Thanks for your help Kelvin, and thank you for the $100 referral fee.

July 18, 2016

Twice as nice - we love to hear it! Thanks for the great feedback. We loved having you (again)!

evans,irene 6450
7/12/2016

" Mr, Rawl "Awesome""

I spoke to Mr. Rawls the day before I purchased my Toyota Avalon. Everything was ready and in order per our phone conversation. "Awesome truly impressed.

July 12, 2016

We're happy to hear you had a five star experience at Fred Haas Toyota World! Enjoy that new Avalon.

fbolainez86
7/10/2016

"Mr. Rios was very helpful to my experience at Toyota World"

This was my very first purchase(in fact it was a trade in for my KIA Soul 2015) at Fred Haas Toyota World, as soon as my family and I entered the dealership, he asked us if we were here to see anyone. I said no, and then he began to ask me if I was interested in a purchase (in my case a trade-in) and I said yes! But of course it all depended if I got a good deal. Mr. Rios showed us around, took us on a test drive, informed us about the vehicles features as if he knew them by heart. Then came "the good part", the deal for the vehicle I wanted. After 5 hours of negotiation, he got me the deal, and I left very satisfied with my experience at Fred Haas. Mr. Rios professionalism, knowledge, and persistence in getting me the deal with his manager made the experience Excellent! Check Mr. Rios out!

July 12, 2016

We're happy to hear you had a five star experience during your visit with us! We really enjoyed having you and your family in the dealership.

Deloith
7/09/2016

"Great experience"

We went into Fred Haas to test drive a Toyota Avalon and ended up buying a Highlander. I could not be more pleased with my new car and the experience I had. My sales rep Bunty we so nice it made it a great experience.

July 12, 2016

We hope you're loving your Highlander! Thanks for coming to Fred Haas Toyota World. We appreciate the great feedback.

B. Barrett
7/07/2016

"Mr. Gomez is awesome! "

This purchase is my 3rd with Free Haas Toyota in Spring. However, this purchase was easy and hassle free only because of Mr. Manuel Gomez... by far the absolute best sales person I have ever dealt with. He went FAR beyond my expectations as a sales person. This young man was kind, respectful and honest. I will most definitely return to Fred Haas because of him. He is 5 star all the way !

July 12, 2016

Thank you for the great review and loyalty to Fred Haas Toyota World! We are so glad your recent experience was easy and stress-free. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you in the future, and come back to see us soon. Sincerely, Joe Salazar Customer Relations Manager

July 07, 2016

Huge thanks for returning to Fred Haas Toyota World in Spring, Texas! We loved helping you find your third vehicle with us. We appreciate the great feedback!

rustybucket
6/30/2016

"excellent"

My first visit, I was not in a great mood. I was met by Sean Freymann who kept positive and on my side. We drove a car or two and I left. After about a month or so, I came back and sought Sean Freymann out once again. He was very cordial, professional and accommodating. He helped me in every way. I bought a car. I don't think I would have if it wasn't for his patience, expertise and just all around nice guy attitude. He's a keeper. Ya'll guys got me in a car quick. Thanks, Russell Glass 9434 Springmont Drive Houston, Texas 77080 713-213-3322

July 01, 2016

Russel - it's great to hear Sean made the experience an excellent one! Thank you for making the short trip from Houston to Spring for Fred Haas Toyota World. We appreciate the great feedback!

Raquel Rivera Reyes
6/30/2016

"Excellent Service"

My sales man provided great customer service and was very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend Fred Haas Toyota World to Family and Friends in the future.

Newell

July 01, 2016

Raquel - your recommendation to family and friends is the best compliment to us! Huge thanks for coming to Fred Haas Toyota World for your new vehicle purchase. We loved having you!

1 - 10 of 1,625 results