Fred Martin Superstore

Fred Martin Superstore Info

Jessicarush
6/26/2016

"Bought a new car "

I bought a new car from Rob Zabel. It's the 4th car I've bought from him. Great experience as always. The finance guy Jim Hatfield was awesome too!

Rob Zabel and Jim Hatfield

Riley06
6/23/2016

"Great job "

Mike Blasedel is a great salesman and I won't buy another car from anyone else. The sales staff is the best in the area.

Mike Blasedel

Clevelander
6/21/2016

"Went to look at a Dodge ended up with a TrailBlazer"

Wasn't to impressed with driving 40 mins to find the SUV we wanted had a safety issue. Worked with Bob Hobday, he wasn't the greatest. When we came back to pick up our Trailblazer it wasn't ready, but no one called us to tell us that they took it in for ball joints replacement. They gave us a rental for the weekend as we were turning I our lease in Cleveland, so we would be out a car. Michael Blasdel, became our salesman (as Hobday was out), was fun to work with, he has very good customer service skills and knows his job well.. Will go back to him again.

Michael Blasdel

Rockferd
6/21/2016

"Fictional Pricing on Website"

Bought a new Jeep from them based on prices advertised on their website. Salesman even confirmed the Patriot High Altitude price as $18,600. The next day he informed me it would be $19,600 because I was from PA and subject to Chrysler's Mid Atlantic incentives, not the Great Lakes plan. Still a good price and I made the 1.5-hour drive to the dealership. I get there and test drive the Jeep liked it. Back we go to do the paperwork. First bit of bad news, they tell me there is no reiciprication between OH and PA on sales tax. That is untrue, but I didn't care if I paid the tax directly to PA. Next the price is a couple k over what he quoted me. He insisted that the quote was not for a High Elevation model. Naturally the emailed quote did not have a stock number or model. At this pount I should have walked out. But I was tired and didn't want to spend another day car shopping and decided to do the deal. Next the finance guy has his way with me tacking an extended service agreement onto the cost. Based on the monthly payment impact it SHOULD have only costed a couple hundred bucks. When I got home I reviewed the paperwork - the SA was a couple thousand dollars. Thank the Lord I have 30-days of grace to cancel the SA. Next, on the way home I discover the dial that distributes and blends the HVAC air doesn't operate properly. It will only provide air through the bottom,dash vents, or defroster. None of the blend settings work, the airflow doesn't match the dial icons, and you can hear the fan laboring to try and push air through the vents that aren't opening. Of course the dealership said bring it in and their service department will take care of it. I'm thinking they had a big long pre-delivery checklist. Someone should have detected the issue long before I drove it 1.5-hours to get home. I understand most readers will think I have no reason to complain because I could have walked away. You are correct. But I made the drive over to Fred Martin based on the information their website and salesman provided. Essentially NONE of the information contained on their website was anything close to being accurate. The lease/purchase prices were baloney, the listed prices are baloney, the payment calculator on the website comes up with unrealistically low payments. Its all a sham to get you to the dealership. Do yourself a favor, buy from your local dealership. Oh, I will take the Jeep to my local dealer to get the HVAC issue fixed.

Tim

NewTruckOwner
6/18/2016

"Finally got a dependable truck"

After hours of searching online to find a truck that would be dependable and that I could afford I ended up at Fred Martin Superstore. Once I got there I was welcomed with a smile and directed to a contact person and from there we chatted about what I would need in a truck and what I would be comfortable spending. From there Bob Allen found me the truck that would be both affordable and dependable. I was a bit uneasy about this because it was not the truck I thought I was coming to check out. However, after the test drive and exploring the features on this truck I was very impressed. He had found the truck of my dreams! My GMC Sierra is both affordable and dependable. With this being my fourth car I am finally confident that I made the right decision with this truck! Thank you Bob Allen and the whole team at Fred Martin Superstore!

Bob Allen

LockDoctorMike
6/18/2016

"Bruno and Brian made things easy!"

We needed a new van, but weren't looking forward to spending half the day at a dealership. However it couldn't have been more pleasant with Brian and Bruno. They did everything to accommodate us and our family to have a 5 star experience! Come and see one of them if your in the market for a new car, truck or van.

Bruno, Brian

chrysler Judy

"Leasing a new car"

They were very helpful in finding the car that I wanted. Worked with me on the cost and payments. This was the second time that I have leased a car with this dealership.

Joseph Pekar was very helpful. Knew a lot about the car that I got.

Liana B.
6/14/2016

"Great vehicle purchase experience!"

I am recommending my friends and family to work with Bruno Ciano and Lonnie Murdock. For 12 days they worked with me to find the exact Jeep I was looking for with all the options I wanted. They were so patient and kind, thorough and very accommodating with their time. I worked with Bruno on a previous purchase as well. He a true gentleman and it truly shows that he loves his job helping people. It was the first time working with Lonnie, who also has a wonderful personality and just wants the customer to be happy with their purchase. They are very professional and answered all my questions. Fred Martin Superstore is very fortunate to have such friendly and courteous employees.

Bruno Ciano and Lonnie Murdock

SliverXZennon
6/11/2016

"Easy to work with!"

Bruno was great to work with (2nd time now) and got us exactly what we were looking for. We will be coming back to deal with him in the future! Thanks for making a big decision easy!

Bruno Ciano

Tamara Belanger
6/11/2016

"Bruno is great! if we could all have employees like him!"

Bruno is extremely friendly & really makes you feel welcome & like part of their family! He worked w/ us for over a wk & helped answer questions & really made the purchasing of a car even more exciting than it is! Bruno has sold my dad a couple new trucks & my dad really trusts & enjoys seeing Bruno, even stops by just to say "hi" to him! I am so grateful that my dad has somewhere to go & have fun (even if it's a car dealership), after my mom passing a year ago! Thank you Bruno for being such a great person & our "car guy"! Fred Martin Superstore is extremely lucky to have you!!!

Bruno Ciano