Fred Martin Superstore

Barberton, Ohio 44203
Fred Martin Superstore Info

Chris Searles
4/29/2016

"Don't care about customers"

Purchased a new Jeep from them. I had an issue with the vehicle within hours of taking delivery. They told me tough and wouldn't let me switch to a vehicle that wasn't having issues. They also lied to my wife and I and we will never purchase from them again. Our sales person was fine but management was poor. Stay away.

John, floor manager lied over and over.

oldguy
4/15/2016

"Love this dealer!"

This dealership seems to find the most pleasant, knowledgeable, courteous people of any dealer we've ever dealt with! We originally leased our Ram and then bought it out because we loved it so much. We've used their quick oil change service, their service dept. and of course their sales and finance people. Everyone has been awesome and we always tell people how great it is to go to this dealership. Today Rob Zabel took care of us and everything went smooth as always!

shelbycrazy1
4/14/2016

"AWESOME"

This is a fabulous dealership! I have bought several vehicles from this dealership.I always use their salesman Rob Zabel. He is great! You won't find a more honest salesman than this guy.He pulls no punches , tells you the honest truth -not your typical salesman at all! I have never had a bad experience at this plae.Everyone is always friendly ! I highly recommend them! And if they don't have what you're looking for they will find it for you!

herdyc
4/12/2016

"Great Service"

I received great service while purchasing my vehicle with Fred Martin Superstore. My sales person and the finance staff was excellent. I would recommend Fred Martin Superstore to my family and friends.

Bob Allen

mcla1207
4/10/2016

"the right choice"

sales team worked hard to complete sale that matched me needs with my wants. I was treated respectfully and importantly. while the whole buying process took more then four hours beginning to end It was for a good deal. In all I'm happy with my experience and my car.

bob allen

Hbmiller
4/09/2016

"New car "

Ashley Wehr was my salesperson and she did a very good job. She explained everything to me in detail. Everyone was very helpful at the dealership with any questions I had. I would highly recommend going to Fred Martin superstore

Ashley Wehr

Matt C
4/04/2016

"Fast and Easy"

Found the truck I have been looking for on the web site. Made an offer in the wee hours of the morning. Later that morning I was contacted via email by Dave Constantine. We did the back and forth thing on price a few times and by mid afternoon had a deal. Went in a few days later to sign papers and take delivery of truck. When it came time to sign everything, it was as agreed upon. No tricks or switches.

David Constantine

Jackie T.
4/02/2016

"Great experience!"

I have been to number of dealers looking for a new car with no success. Ashley instantly made me feel comfortable and at ease and helped me find an amazing new car!

Ashley, Bruno

Shay Getchey
3/31/2016

"Great experience"

Bob Allen was attentive and very personable..he helped us find the rote vehicle and the right loan even though our credit is less than perfect

Bob Allen

DPMviper
3/28/2016

"Wonderful car buying experience"

I've purchased many vehicles from them and it's always a very good experience. No hastle and just a great vehicle purchasing experience.. I return about every three years for my new vehicle and occasionally my wife's also.