Fred Martin Superstore

Barberton, Ohio 44203
Fred Martin Superstore Info

JoeCruzr
7/26/2016

"Great Experience at Fred Martin"

My sales person was Blaze (Mike). He was absolutely the most personable person I have ever dealt with at any dealership. The entire staff was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. We got there a little late but they stayed and worked with us until the deal was sealed. The overall experience was a 10. I will deal with Fred Martin in the future and would recommend them to anyone. Lastly, this is the finest truck I have ever owned. (Even the girl cleaning was very friendly). Thanks Guys!!! Joseph F Stephens

Michael Blasdel

The Fishers
7/25/2016

"Fred Martian & Bruno Ciano, a great combination!"

My family and I have always purchased our vehicles from Fred Martian Superstore. It's a great dealership. Our last two vehicles were bought with the great assistance of Bruno Ciano. Bruno walked us through the entire process, explaining our opinions, but never attempting to persuade our decision. He really had our best interest in mind. He's always been professional and friendly. After introducing us to the finance personnel, who also was awesome, Bruno's job was done, but he remained at the dealership to see us off and answer any question or concern we may have had. He's one of the many reasons we will purchase our next vehicle from Fred Martian Superstore.

Bruno Ciano, I can't recall the young man's name. He was recently promoted to finance and did a great job!

Rockferd
7/25/2016

"A month later"

A month after buying from Fred Martin I can say that the overall experience was good, Tim Bulgrin was a fine sales rep, and the overall dealership experience was positive. Buying a new car from Martin is an easy and painless experience. I would buy here again.

Tim Bulgrin

cindyp
7/24/2016

"Bruno Ciano"

Bruno was very helpful in getting a vehicle for our daughter. We appreciate the time he spent with us on working on getting the best option for her.

Bruno Ciano

Jeff and Rena
7/23/2016

"Surprisingly pleasant!"

This dealership,with it's friendly employees, gave us new hope! All questions were answered and they helped us through the process. The operating instructions from the front seat were very helpful. Thank you Tim!

Bruno,Tim

nessacassidy
7/22/2016

"The most enjoyable car buying experience I've ever had. "

Trust me when I say there was NO pressure, NO fancy sales tactics, just people that want to get you in a car you want to be in. I live about an hour away from Fred Martin Superstore and it was worth the trip. I found them online through the AAA website and right away got an email from someone that wanted to help me. I told David, my current and future salesman, at Fred Martin that they didn't have the car at the price I wanted. He said he wanted to help me and I thought "sure why not". I'm so glad I did! I was in the car I wanted for the price I wanted and they worked with me on my trade. No fancy crap just straight and to the point.

David Contantine

DG Eakin
7/21/2016

"Trying to decide on a Vehicle"

I called and got Mr.Sipe with some questions about several vehicles. He was more than knowledgeable about all vehicles I asked about, offering finance options, talked about Warranties and answered my questions. He did not refuse to talk to me because I was not in the store, but took the opportunity to help me as I make my decision. Out of all the dealers I called he was the ONLY one that answered my questions. When I'm ready to buy...I'm headed to Fred Martin and Perry Sipe.

Perry Sipe

Lisa Merry
7/19/2016

"Extremely Helpful"

After going to a few car dealerships my husband & I decided to stop at Fred Martin Superstore for an appointment with a gentleman by the name of Perry Sipe, he was absolutely amazing about trying to find us a vehicle that was affordable to us & not just focused on selling us a car. He was outstanding & I highly recommend Fred Martin Superstore. When it is time to up grade again we will be.

Perry Sipe

Melanie
7/18/2016

"Great Experience"

After getting the run around by several other salesman/dealerships, Rob gave me a great experience leasing my Jeep. He told me he could get me the deal I was looking for and he delivered. The process couldn't have gone smoother and I couldn't be happier!

Rob Zabel

Lillian
7/17/2016

"Phenomenal experience every step of the way!!!!!"

I had an awesome salesman, blaze, and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy a car. The auto dealership made me feel at ease when I was very, very nervous and did not believe I would be approved. Thanks to everyone at Fred Martin superstore!!!!!

Mike blasdel and Peggy.