Fred Martin Superstore

Fred Martin Superstore Info

Wixson1207
9/29/2016

"Disappointed Customer"

I bought a used car from this dealership. The day after I purchased the vehicle which was a used vehicle, I started having problems with the radio. I called my salesman who then said he would have someone in service contact me. They never did contact me and now my radio works on and off and I was told its not covered and I would have to pay for the repairs my self. My back up camera is also not working properly. I feel like they sold me a car with problems and then never wanted to address those issues and now im stuck with a car payment and costly repairs. All they care abut is the sale and I will never advise any friends or family to go there.

not sure

Elizabeth Paisley
9/19/2016

"Definitely a class act!"

I have already left a 5-star review for our salesman, Anthony, but would like to give a shout-out to our service experience. It is one well-oiled machine! James, thank you for the beautiful detailing and oil change on my recently purchased Dodge Journey. Mike, thank you for being so nice and taking the time to make sure I was comfortable in the rental car. I have learned if you want to be successful in a people-oriented business, you must make each and every person feel important. I was treated like royalty. I actually wondered if I was on candid camera! Thanks, "CAR GUYS"!!

Anthony, James, and Mike

Lovemycarsalesman
8/17/2016

"Awesome dealership! And our salesman Brian Conn is amazing !"

Brian was amazing! I can not say enough great things about him! He went far beyond our expectations.He gave us a deal that no one else would give us and for less! His kind spirit lit up the room! He listens to you and finds you what you ask for. We called him and told him what happened to us at another dealership and he got us the Jeep we wanted that the other place said they could not get with those options and the other place took over 6,000 of options off and was charging us more then Brian did with the over 6,000 options added. So we got the exact Jeep we wanted and for less. He was honest as the day is long! Ask for him you won't be sorry!! He sent a thank you card and not only that inside he said "I hope you are feeling better soon" because he even remembered and cared that I was hurt. He's not only a great salesman but he also is a kind and wonderful person!!!

Brian E. Conn

calesoh
8/01/2016

"So good we did it again!"

Leased a car on Wednesday, went back on Friday for the second one! Rob made it as easy as possible and so did the finance department! Helpful, knowledgable and experienced!

Rob Zabel, Dave and Jerome

Todbaumgardner
7/29/2016

"Purchased a used car"

Bruno and the entire staff were very helpful and treated my daughter and I like family! Thank you so much! Look forward to doing business again in the future!

Bruno, John Leinino

calesoh
7/28/2016

"Our Favorite Dealership!"

Rob Zabel is awesome! We have purchased or leased 4 vehicles from Rob. We trust him and feel confident that he gets us the best deal possible!

Rob Zabel

JoeCruzr
7/26/2016

"Great Experience at Fred Martin"

My sales person was Blaze (Mike). He was absolutely the most personable person I have ever dealt with at any dealership. The entire staff was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. We got there a little late but they stayed and worked with us until the deal was sealed. The overall experience was a 10. I will deal with Fred Martin in the future and would recommend them to anyone. Lastly, this is the finest truck I have ever owned. (Even the girl cleaning was very friendly). Thanks Guys!!! Joseph F Stephens

Michael Blasdel

The Fishers
7/25/2016

"Fred Martian & Bruno Ciano, a great combination!"

My family and I have always purchased our vehicles from Fred Martian Superstore. It's a great dealership. Our last two vehicles were bought with the great assistance of Bruno Ciano. Bruno walked us through the entire process, explaining our opinions, but never attempting to persuade our decision. He really had our best interest in mind. He's always been professional and friendly. After introducing us to the finance personnel, who also was awesome, Bruno's job was done, but he remained at the dealership to see us off and answer any question or concern we may have had. He's one of the many reasons we will purchase our next vehicle from Fred Martian Superstore.

Bruno Ciano, I can't recall the young man's name. He was recently promoted to finance and did a great job!

Rockferd
7/25/2016

"A month later"

A month after buying from Fred Martin I can say that the overall experience was good, Tim Bulgrin was a fine sales rep, and the overall dealership experience was positive. Buying a new car from Martin is an easy and painless experience. I would buy here again.

Tim Bulgrin

cindyp
7/24/2016

"Bruno Ciano"

Bruno was very helpful in getting a vehicle for our daughter. We appreciate the time he spent with us on working on getting the best option for her.

Bruno Ciano