Fred Martin Superstore

Fred Martin Superstore Info

Nelson's
5/20/2016

"Awesome Deal!"

Just bought a New Chrysler 200 S, we could not be happier, the salesman was great to work with, finance fought hard to get the deal we wanted and I've always brought my Jeep to Fred Martin for Service. Couldn't be happier all the way around!!!!

David Constantine

Veronica Weaver
5/17/2016

"Awesome sauce Rob Zabel was sweet efficient and fast. "

Great sales rep Rob Zabel was fantastic. AWESOME sales team.He really took care of me . Stayed in contact to make sure the process went smoothly.

DAN MILLAT

K&M
5/17/2016

"Bruno is excellent"

Has a bad experience with Fred martin yrs ago. NOW I USED BRUNO FOR MY SALE MAN ,WHAT A GOOD EXPERIENCE. MY HUSBAND BOUGHT A CAR 2YR AGO USING BRUNO, I JUST BROUGHT A CAR WITH BRUNO. HE LISTEN TO YOU , HE DOES DO WHAT HE SAIDS HE WILL DO. I FEEL HE CARE THAT YOU ARE HAPPY . BRUNO ALSO HELP US WITH SERVICE TO THE CAR. ONLY USE BRUNO FOR OUTSTANDING BUYING EXPERIENCE.

BRUNO HE'S THE BEST

Carbuyer44203
5/12/2016

"Great customer service "

We purchased a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee on a Saturday and found an upgraded model on their website the following Monday. It had a few more miles, so was a very similar price compared to what we had just purchased. We took advantage of their 10 day guarantee and swapped out the vehicles with no hassle!

Ashley Wehr and Kit Wagner

jeep 4

"getting what you want"

The sales person, Rob Z, was easy and nice to work with. He was pleasant, knows the inventory to help one in finding the vehicle they are looking for. He explained the features of the vehicle completely.

Rob Zabel

baker
5/10/2016

"Outstanding buying experience "

Very easy to work with. It was a hands down a better experience than I had when I purchased a jeep from the North Olmsted dealer.

Rob Zabel

Janice74
5/10/2016

"Great my husband liked it"

My husband loved the service but I didn't the salesman was pushy... like begging us to buy a jeep... First they wanted 7000.00 down than all of a sudden 2000.00 down and BAM we re in a jeep. Before we went down there they said I was preapproved and I wanted to know how much they wouldn't tell me till I got down there to look at one... I didn't like it but my husband... I personally wouldn't buy another jeep from there...

David Simon and one other guy

Fred Martin Superstore responded to this review

May 11, 2016

Janice, I first want to say thank you for purchasing a vehicle from Fred Martin Superstore. We do value all of our customers. As for the money down, customer can put down as much money as they would like when financing vehicles. If actually helps reduce risk for banks and in most cases banks will lower rates because of this. Lastly, as a company policy we do not go into detail about customer pre-approval or any type of approval over the phone due to large amounts of fraud going on in our industry. I hope this helps explain a little bit of what you dealt with at the store. Thank you!

Jessicablotner1995
5/07/2016

"Awesome!!!"

They paid off my JUNK car from Wally Armour, terrible place. I got a 2016 Chrysler 200!I love it! I get free oil changes for three years! I first started off chatting with someone online then came in and got Bob Allen who was my awesome sales man!He actually has a personality! I highly recommend him if you plan on buying a car!

Bob Allen

Lapaz
5/06/2016

"Jeep Lease"

My girlfriend from Michigan recently leased a 2016 Cherokee from Fred Martin. I have leased four vehicles there since 2007 and have been very happy with the sales team and the service department. Rob Zabel assisted me with the last three of these. Rob is great. He is patient and helpful. He listens to what you want and does not push anything on you. This deal was done over the phone and almost all of the paper work was done when we arrived at the dealership. Rob respects your time. When my current lease runs out, I will be back.

Joe Lamptman assisted me in my first lease and is now the sales manager.

Maria Moorehouse
5/05/2016

"" Don't judge a book by it's cover ""

My husband and I were ready to buy a new vehicle and we knew the exact one we wanted. I did some research online. I emailed the store and I received a response back with in a hour and got a phone call by the next day. They said they had a car that may fit our needs. I decided to take a trip to the store by myself . I had great service from the day I walked in until the day I walked out with my new SUV.

Robert Zabel & Lonnie Murdock