Future Ford of Sacramento

Ford Lincoln Fairfield

Ron DuPratt Ford

Msbanks6510
6/24/2015

"Took advantage of a single mother ... Fraudulent "

I was at future ford and I was verbally attached and also physically attacked by Dave Hadley !!!!! Worst place ever never come here to purchase a car !!!!! They are liars and thieves .. Only out to make a quick buck DO NOT SHOP FOR A CAR WITH THEM ... THEY DO ON THE SPOT DELIVERY !!!! Crooks !!!!! I did a trade in on May 25th 2015 and on June 3rd 2015 Herman called me to tell me that I had to get a new car "due to financing ".. They were just trying to get more money out of me ... Then they lied and said payments wouldn't go up ... When I didn't agree to sign for the new car they reposed my car I got from them leaving me carless ... Worst place ever !!!!!! I have a young child and they wouldn't even let me get my stuff out of the car .... They did not hold up to the canceling agreement in their contract !!! I never received anything in the mail nor did they say they were canceling our agreement!!!! I've contacted the Better Business Bureau !!! And they said I should never have driven off the lot of the financing was approved !!!! I'm never going there again !!!! There crooks !!!

David Hadley , Herman Thomas, Derek Logan , Slavik Nester

John1945
6/04/2015

"I would rather have another stroke."

Your basic bait and switch routine. Sign now and we'll add the extras on in our service center after we got your money.. Or pay now and get screwed later. They came highly recommended. I think rather "I found another sucker for you would have been more apt. Leaving a hospital and in need of a 4x4 w/blue tooth and cd as minimum - ended Leaving w/o 4x4 and after strenuous effort the most hokey cd player this side of China. And so crappy I was told the guy who installed it did not know how to sync up the blue tooth. "There are so many models to keep track of you understand." Such BS. Geeze My "A" game maybe gone but my aim is true. I could waste time in legal circles but might just demonstrate their dealership on weekends. It might cost them more in lost revenue. As close to being evil as one can get without blood sacrifices. These guys really suck. With one exception. The tire department guys were very honest and most helpful.

Ray Shokri, sales, Darren Harriman,bill coordinator

LarGlo
5/08/2015

"They do not give a full disclosure on the price ."

We were never told that the 2015's were priced above the MSRP. The salesman just talk about all the features and highlights of the truck. They never negotiated the price . Did not get the tradein value the sales person suggested. In finance the individual was new to the job and didn't explain why prices were what they were. We were pressured to buy the security and extended warranty packages. Part of the security package was electronic etching of the VIN number. This is done on all of their vehicles and is listed as an option, but you are charged for it. We spent a lot of time waiting for things to get done. Would never buy or recommend them to anyone We were also told, confidently, by the salesman that the truckwould fit in the garage. Guesswhat - it does not.

Shane, Paul , and Steven

dustyrhoads
3/26/2015

"Best Ford Dealer in Sacramento area"

1973…..that’s when it happened. My Father said it was time for me to have my own car. He and Mom were tired of hauling me around town to my sport stuff and guitar lessons. I remember taking the drive to downtown Sacramento to an Alpha Romero repair shop (a friend of my Fathers) and seeing it for the first time. It was a 65 Mustang Fastback in yellow….my favorite color as a child. We took it around the block got on the freeway and wow…I was hooked! I then moved up to a 67 Fastback in the color Green the following year. Next was the 71 Mach I in white…one of my all-time favorites although I have to admit it was the slowest of the bunch. Next was a 73 Mach 1 one in black. At the time I had no idea what was going to happen the next year…the Mustang II. Never had one but my girlfriend at the time had a red one that was pretty cool I have to admit. Anyway next was the 79 GT…nice car and pretty quick too… it was silver. After that it was the 81 in green. It was my first non V8 Mustang. It was nice but I missed the speed. Let’s jump to 2009…It was a 2010 Mustang GT in Kona Blue…what a beautiful car! After that the Lava Red 2012 Gt…beautiful! Next was the 2014 Gotta have it Green GT. My wife hated the color and called it Kermit! Now just this month I just purchased 2015 Ruby Red GT Premium with 50th anniversary trim…the best yet from you all again at Future Ford. The car is such a wonderful driver and sporty at the same time…fantastic! Thank you Future Ford for the wonderful car buying experience we had on this purchase and I can’t say enough how wonderful Curt Lopez (our sales rep) and your whole staff was to us. Thank you and Ford for 42 years of driving fun!

Curt Lopez

Layla
3/24/2015

"Most I've ever spend on a car for the worst customer service"

It's funny how terrible their customer service was after they cash my deposit! I appreciate the sales associate's patient when we were buying the car. However, as soon as we handed them our deposit for the car, customer service went downhill. It was impossible to get a hold of the finance manager and I got hung up on more than three times when I tried to call them! I expected better service than what I received for spending 75K! Finance manager was a liar when I finally got a hold of him!!! My experience after making the purchase was just too bad for me to give them anything more than 1 star!!! I will never buy a Ford or from this Ford dealership again! I don't even want to own a Ford after this! Be sure that my terrible experience will be share with my family and friends!!!

Kyle Seaturn, Shane Werick

Drobicide
3/16/2015

"Friendly, fair, and fun!"

Must say this was the BEST car buying experience I have ever had. I live in Concord yet drove all the way up to Future of Sacramento because Curt Lopez is the man. He gave me a great quote from the get go and truly wanted to earn my business. Even Shay the finance guy made the paperwork portion fun and exciting. Seriously can't imagine what they could have done better. 5 stars all around. Thanks Curt, wish nothing but the best for you and your family!

Curt Lopez

ttone
2/16/2015

"An experiance N/A @ a "SHINEY NEW DEALER""

I just purchased a 2014 Ford Escape yesterday (15Feb2015). First of all the car was exceptional with low miles. I was persistent about two things a leather interior and a FORD only warranty to 100K miles. Needless to say the negotiations took too long (don't they always though). Even though I, like most everyone, likes buying a car about the same as going to the dentist, (which I had to do the day before-oral surgery ugh!!). Well my sales associate was Bart and he made it very nice indeed. Took awhile to get it to what I wanted but we got there. My finance guy was Ron Thomas I'll get to him in a minute. We went through the drudgery of a butt load of paperwork. My in attention resulted in the final out the door price being approx. $2,200+above what I had agreed too. I did not have the attention to what was required due to me still having the anesthesia hangover did not discover this until I arrived back home and took some rest that day. When I went over the paperwork at home and discovered the error I was irate to say the least. Let's say a bit over the top as when I am at normal level I am loud!!! Well Ron took my ire and calmed the situation down and invited me in this morning. Let's say I was still skeptical and live over 60 miles away. So I took the drive and that finance guy RON THOMAS met me this am and went over the figures until I could catch up found the error and immediately corrected it. I was in and out in 45 minutes with the corrected paperwork/contract. This while he was also extremely stressed himself from a personal tragedy that he shared with me after we were completely finished. All I can ay is WOW!! I am glad as one wrote this is an old and a little bland dealer layout because it is also very old fashion and it is full of those very special values and attitudes. So I will not only recommend others I will not go anywhere else even though it is now 60+ miles from my new home. THANK YOU for the best car buying experience I have ever had!!! DART you are very real and extremely pleasant to deal with RON you are such a special human being and you share that with your work and that is priceless THAN YOU so much and it does not seem to be a very adequate way to say it but it is the best I have. Anyone who wants a fair and honest deal go to Future Ford @ Madison Ave., Sacramento CA.

DART and Ron Thomas

asinclair
12/18/2014

"Not great"

This facility is old and out-dated which immediately turned me off. As a car dealership, you'd think a owner would upgrade the grounds to compliment the new and shiny cars out front. The first person we worked with, I believe is name was Michael, was very nice and knowledgable. However, when it came down to price and the manager came over, that's when my experience went down hill. The manager we worked with kept talking and looking at my husband - not me. I am the buyer so he should have been looking and talking to me. He was not willing to give me the price I wanted for the car and we left. I was given a follow up call a few days later and the person on the phone tried to get the price lower, but by the time he called me back, i already received a lower offer from another dealership so bought the car from them.

Not sure

rcchacon21
11/25/2014

"Best buying experience"

I bought my truck here at future ford. With the help of Ronnie Thomas and Danny Thomas I got a beautiful truck at terms I could not believe. They truly know what exceptional service is and I would send my whole entire family to buy cars/trucks from them. Ron in finance got me in and out in a couple minutes. Best experience I have ever had. Thank you again!

Ronnie Thomas/ Danny Thomas

Yfz4502
11/21/2014

"Unwelcoming"

Test drive 08 sequioa. Rep did not show for apt. little gas in car forced into short test drive. Bait and switch with rep worked with a rep via phone all day set up a apt. He does not show fill in salesmen says a different story about how firm on price. No floor mats in car at all none available. Expected way more from this dealer. D rating

Vaughn