Future Ford of Sacramento

Ford Lincoln Fairfield

Ron DuPratt Ford

ttone
2/16/2015

"An experiance N/A @ a "SHINEY NEW DEALER""

I just purchased a 2014 Ford Escape yesterday (15Feb2015). First of all the car was exceptional with low miles. I was persistent about two things a leather interior and a FORD only warranty to 100K miles. Needless to say the negotiations took too long (don't they always though). Even though I, like most everyone, likes buying a car about the same as going to the dentist, (which I had to do the day before-oral surgery ugh!!). Well my sales associate was Bart and he made it very nice indeed. Took awhile to get it to what I wanted but we got there. My finance guy was Ron Thomas I'll get to him in a minute. We went through the drudgery of a butt load of paperwork. My in attention resulted in the final out the door price being approx. $2,200+above what I had agreed too. I did not have the attention to what was required due to me still having the anesthesia hangover did not discover this until I arrived back home and took some rest that day. When I went over the paperwork at home and discovered the error I was irate to say the least. Let's say a bit over the top as when I am at normal level I am loud!!! Well Ron took my ire and calmed the situation down and invited me in this morning. Let's say I was still skeptical and live over 60 miles away. So I took the drive and that finance guy RON THOMAS met me this am and went over the figures until I could catch up found the error and immediately corrected it. I was in and out in 45 minutes with the corrected paperwork/contract. This while he was also extremely stressed himself from a personal tragedy that he shared with me after we were completely finished. All I can ay is WOW!! I am glad as one wrote this is an old and a little bland dealer layout because it is also very old fashion and it is full of those very special values and attitudes. So I will not only recommend others I will not go anywhere else even though it is now 60+ miles from my new home. THANK YOU for the best car buying experience I have ever had!!! DART you are very real and extremely pleasant to deal with RON you are such a special human being and you share that with your work and that is priceless THAN YOU so much and it does not seem to be a very adequate way to say it but it is the best I have. Anyone who wants a fair and honest deal go to Future Ford @ Madison Ave., Sacramento CA.

DART and Ron Thomas

asinclair
12/18/2014

"Not great"

This facility is old and out-dated which immediately turned me off. As a car dealership, you'd think a owner would upgrade the grounds to compliment the new and shiny cars out front. The first person we worked with, I believe is name was Michael, was very nice and knowledgable. However, when it came down to price and the manager came over, that's when my experience went down hill. The manager we worked with kept talking and looking at my husband - not me. I am the buyer so he should have been looking and talking to me. He was not willing to give me the price I wanted for the car and we left. I was given a follow up call a few days later and the person on the phone tried to get the price lower, but by the time he called me back, i already received a lower offer from another dealership so bought the car from them.

Not sure

rcchacon21
11/25/2014

"Best buying experience"

I bought my truck here at future ford. With the help of Ronnie Thomas and Danny Thomas I got a beautiful truck at terms I could not believe. They truly know what exceptional service is and I would send my whole entire family to buy cars/trucks from them. Ron in finance got me in and out in a couple minutes. Best experience I have ever had. Thank you again!

Ronnie Thomas/ Danny Thomas

Yfz4502
11/21/2014

"Unwelcoming"

Test drive 08 sequioa. Rep did not show for apt. little gas in car forced into short test drive. Bait and switch with rep worked with a rep via phone all day set up a apt. He does not show fill in salesmen says a different story about how firm on price. No floor mats in car at all none available. Expected way more from this dealer. D rating

Vaughn

br_johnson74
6/26/2014

"Great buying experience at Future Ford Sacramento"

The best part of my Father's Day buying experience at Future Ford Sacramento, was the ability of Daniel and team at Ford to have my family in and out of there with our new truck in less than 3 hours. We were able to drive down, complete all paperwork (including trade in), complete financing, then drive our new truck back home in time for Father's day BBQ. The guys at Future Ford Sacramento really went the extra mile to make it all happen, AND we got what we felt was an excellent deal for a truck I plan to drive for many years.

Daniel (Sales rep), Jeff Holt (Sales manager) & Finance Guy (sorry, can't recall name)

TracyDicherico
5/27/2014

"Dont recommend"

I wrote a previous review no I did not have a great experience at this dealer! there are many dealers so look around for the best deal.

Staff

DennisN
5/24/2014

"Excellent Sales and Finance Team"

Dennis N. Fair Oaks, CA 5.0 star rating 5/24/2014 Okay, let me say upfront that I had no plans at all to buy a new car. I came to Future Ford of Sacramento looking for a decent used car in the $6,000 price range. I was very pleased to hook up with Kyle Saaphanh for my sales rep. He is one of the nicest, politest, most sincerely helpful sales person I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with in a car purchase experience. He only had a few used vehicles in that price range and I quickly discovered that a decent vehicle in this range would be very hard to find. So I decided to explore other options. I have excellent credit, but only a credit card to use for a down and a fixed income that required a low monthly payment. Kyle spoke to his Sales Manager and they thought they could qualify me for a lease on a brand new Ford Fiesta. After an hour of looking through their extensive inventory of Fiestas, I finally found one that I liked and I filled out the paperwork, was approved and then went in to the office of their their finance manager, Ron Thomas to seal the deal. Ron is a totally straight up, totally up front professional. He laid out all of the details of my lease agreement for me in a totally clear and understandable way. He also presented to me an extended warranty program that would cover wear-and-tear items and oil changes, etc. (except tires and batteries) for an additional $54.00 per month. I agreed to this initially but after pondering on it and my limited budget, I came back to the dealership three days later and asked if he would remove that warranty program from my lease agreement. He was not happy of course, and explained to me that it would ultimately cost me more money over the period of the lease to pay for all the regular maintenance required by the lease. But I insisted that it be removed and luckily the paperwork had not yet been fully processed by Ford Motor Credit and he was able to rescind the original contract and redo a revised contract. I don't believe that any other dealership would have done this. Especially three days later. So I have to give the very highest marks for Kyle for his truly helpful and courteous manner during the whole finding the right car process. This man is a real person, not even remotely like your "typical" sales person who is only interested in making a sale. He was only interested in helping me make a buying decision that would be most helpful to me - not to him. And I have to give the highest marks to Ron Thomas, not only for his totally honest and professional manner in the paperwork process, but for going above and beyond professionalism to being a real human being and helping stay within my budget. Thank you both, and thank you Future Ford of Sacramento. I totally love my new Ford Fiesta and I am so thankful that I purchased it from this dealership.

Kyle Saephanh, Sales Rep. and Ron Thomas, Finance Manager

kcarlson1
1/26/2014

"Took my 2013 F150 to the dealership for service - these..."

Took my 2013 F150 to the dealership for service - these guys are good! Saw a used car I thought the wife would like so I brought her back later and made the deal on the car. Tyler helped us originally and he was polite and extremely good to work with. The only issue we had was we test drove the car in the dark - delivered the car in the dark, so Tyler politely offered to address any cosmetic issues the next morning in the daylight. The next day I found a cut in the top of the black leather drivers seat that I failed to notice in the dark the night before - I reported it to Tyler the next day and he said he would see what he could do. This is where things went sideways - Apparently the issue was turned over to Slavic - a very arrogant, impersonal, all knowing individual who talks down to people. He claimed to have attempted to call during the week yet there was no missed call or message on my only phone. He finally called Friday night after my frustrated text to Tyler and insinuated that I was lying about the issue but he would talk to the manager and call me back in 20 minutes - never happened. It is now Sunday - a full week and a day after my purchase - and I have no resolution. Buyer beware - once these guys have your money they will not respond to your issues. I can tell the "future" and I will not buy another vehicle here.

Slavic

coryandawn
8/14/2013

"The salesman was great. But my bad experience when they..."

The salesman was great. But my bad experience when they promised to hold the check for the down payment for the car until my next payday and put the check through and wrecked my bank account with no apology are recompense. So fr future buyers, beware of what they say only hold them to what is in writing. GET IT IN WRITING!!!

Kevin

dcmm
8/09/2013

"I have a Ford Escape, 2003 that we are handing down to a..."

I have a Ford Escape, 2003 that we are handing down to a family member. The car was driven to Sacramento from the Bay Area, and upon arrival, I needed to move it to a different parking space. But the car would not start. The next morning it started fine, but it was noted that anytime it drove at highway speeds/really got warmed up, it would require a full cool-down of 2-3hrs before it would restart. My stepdaughter told the service advisor all of this. She specifically said to the advisor that this problem only seems to happen after highway driving. The dealer had the car for 1 week, and the service advisor stated they "could not reproduce the problem". The advisor was poor at being in communication and some days did not call at all. To his credit, he always called me back after I left voicemails. The car was just picked up today (we paid only the diagnostic fee of $130), and it turns out that Ford did NOT DRIVE THE CAR as part of the diagnostic. They just started it and let it run. The mileage was exactly the same as when it was brought in for service. They did not even attempt to reproduce the conditions under which the problem happens. And they kept the car for a whole week. Now tonight, if the car is driven at home and fails to start after highway driving, I will be extremely frustrated, and may be wary of bringing it back to the dealership. I feel that the other Ford dealerships I have patronized would have definitely driven the car and I'm very surprised and disappointed that this has happened.

JR Reyes