Future Ford of Sacramento

Ron DuPratt Ford

asinclair
12/18/2014

"Not great"

This facility is old and out-dated which immediately turned me off. As a car dealership, you'd think a owner would upgrade the grounds to compliment the new and shiny cars out front. The first person we worked with, I believe is name was Michael, was very nice and knowledgable. However, when it came down to price and the manager came over, that's when my experience went down hill. The manager we worked with kept talking and looking at my husband - not me. I am the buyer so he should have been looking and talking to me. He was not willing to give me the price I wanted for the car and we left. I was given a follow up call a few days later and the person on the phone tried to get the price lower, but by the time he called me back, i already received a lower offer from another dealership so bought the car from them.

Not sure

rcchacon21
11/25/2014

"Best buying experience"

I bought my truck here at future ford. With the help of Ronnie Thomas and Danny Thomas I got a beautiful truck at terms I could not believe. They truly know what exceptional service is and I would send my whole entire family to buy cars/trucks from them. Ron in finance got me in and out in a couple minutes. Best experience I have ever had. Thank you again!

Ronnie Thomas/ Danny Thomas

Yfz4502
11/21/2014

"Unwelcoming"

Test drive 08 sequioa. Rep did not show for apt. little gas in car forced into short test drive. Bait and switch with rep worked with a rep via phone all day set up a apt. He does not show fill in salesmen says a different story about how firm on price. No floor mats in car at all none available. Expected way more from this dealer. D rating

Vaughn

br_johnson74
6/26/2014

"Great buying experience at Future Ford Sacramento"

The best part of my Father's Day buying experience at Future Ford Sacramento, was the ability of Daniel and team at Ford to have my family in and out of there with our new truck in less than 3 hours. We were able to drive down, complete all paperwork (including trade in), complete financing, then drive our new truck back home in time for Father's day BBQ. The guys at Future Ford Sacramento really went the extra mile to make it all happen, AND we got what we felt was an excellent deal for a truck I plan to drive for many years.

Daniel (Sales rep), Jeff Holt (Sales manager) & Finance Guy (sorry, can't recall name)

TracyDicherico
5/27/2014

"Dont recommend"

I wrote a previous review no I did not have a great experience at this dealer! there are many dealers so look around for the best deal.

Staff

DennisN
5/24/2014

"Excellent Sales and Finance Team"

Dennis N. Fair Oaks, CA 5.0 star rating 5/24/2014 Okay, let me say upfront that I had no plans at all to buy a new car. I came to Future Ford of Sacramento looking for a decent used car in the $6,000 price range. I was very pleased to hook up with Kyle Saaphanh for my sales rep. He is one of the nicest, politest, most sincerely helpful sales person I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with in a car purchase experience. He only had a few used vehicles in that price range and I quickly discovered that a decent vehicle in this range would be very hard to find. So I decided to explore other options. I have excellent credit, but only a credit card to use for a down and a fixed income that required a low monthly payment. Kyle spoke to his Sales Manager and they thought they could qualify me for a lease on a brand new Ford Fiesta. After an hour of looking through their extensive inventory of Fiestas, I finally found one that I liked and I filled out the paperwork, was approved and then went in to the office of their their finance manager, Ron Thomas to seal the deal. Ron is a totally straight up, totally up front professional. He laid out all of the details of my lease agreement for me in a totally clear and understandable way. He also presented to me an extended warranty program that would cover wear-and-tear items and oil changes, etc. (except tires and batteries) for an additional $54.00 per month. I agreed to this initially but after pondering on it and my limited budget, I came back to the dealership three days later and asked if he would remove that warranty program from my lease agreement. He was not happy of course, and explained to me that it would ultimately cost me more money over the period of the lease to pay for all the regular maintenance required by the lease. But I insisted that it be removed and luckily the paperwork had not yet been fully processed by Ford Motor Credit and he was able to rescind the original contract and redo a revised contract. I don't believe that any other dealership would have done this. Especially three days later. So I have to give the very highest marks for Kyle for his truly helpful and courteous manner during the whole finding the right car process. This man is a real person, not even remotely like your "typical" sales person who is only interested in making a sale. He was only interested in helping me make a buying decision that would be most helpful to me - not to him. And I have to give the highest marks to Ron Thomas, not only for his totally honest and professional manner in the paperwork process, but for going above and beyond professionalism to being a real human being and helping stay within my budget. Thank you both, and thank you Future Ford of Sacramento. I totally love my new Ford Fiesta and I am so thankful that I purchased it from this dealership.

Kyle Saephanh, Sales Rep. and Ron Thomas, Finance Manager

kcarlson1
1/26/2014

"Took my 2013 F150 to the dealership for service - these..."

Took my 2013 F150 to the dealership for service - these guys are good! Saw a used car I thought the wife would like so I brought her back later and made the deal on the car. Tyler helped us originally and he was polite and extremely good to work with. The only issue we had was we test drove the car in the dark - delivered the car in the dark, so Tyler politely offered to address any cosmetic issues the next morning in the daylight. The next day I found a cut in the top of the black leather drivers seat that I failed to notice in the dark the night before - I reported it to Tyler the next day and he said he would see what he could do. This is where things went sideways - Apparently the issue was turned over to Slavic - a very arrogant, impersonal, all knowing individual who talks down to people. He claimed to have attempted to call during the week yet there was no missed call or message on my only phone. He finally called Friday night after my frustrated text to Tyler and insinuated that I was lying about the issue but he would talk to the manager and call me back in 20 minutes - never happened. It is now Sunday - a full week and a day after my purchase - and I have no resolution. Buyer beware - once these guys have your money they will not respond to your issues. I can tell the "future" and I will not buy another vehicle here.

Slavic

coryandawn
8/14/2013

"The salesman was great. But my bad experience when they..."

The salesman was great. But my bad experience when they promised to hold the check for the down payment for the car until my next payday and put the check through and wrecked my bank account with no apology are recompense. So fr future buyers, beware of what they say only hold them to what is in writing. GET IT IN WRITING!!!

Kevin

dcmm
8/09/2013

"I have a Ford Escape, 2003 that we are handing down to a..."

I have a Ford Escape, 2003 that we are handing down to a family member. The car was driven to Sacramento from the Bay Area, and upon arrival, I needed to move it to a different parking space. But the car would not start. The next morning it started fine, but it was noted that anytime it drove at highway speeds/really got warmed up, it would require a full cool-down of 2-3hrs before it would restart. My stepdaughter told the service advisor all of this. She specifically said to the advisor that this problem only seems to happen after highway driving. The dealer had the car for 1 week, and the service advisor stated they "could not reproduce the problem". The advisor was poor at being in communication and some days did not call at all. To his credit, he always called me back after I left voicemails. The car was just picked up today (we paid only the diagnostic fee of $130), and it turns out that Ford did NOT DRIVE THE CAR as part of the diagnostic. They just started it and let it run. The mileage was exactly the same as when it was brought in for service. They did not even attempt to reproduce the conditions under which the problem happens. And they kept the car for a whole week. Now tonight, if the car is driven at home and fails to start after highway driving, I will be extremely frustrated, and may be wary of bringing it back to the dealership. I feel that the other Ford dealerships I have patronized would have definitely driven the car and I'm very surprised and disappointed that this has happened.

JR Reyes

kellyP594
6/20/2013

"I went to Future Ford on a Tuesday evening to look for a..."

I went to Future Ford on a Tuesday evening to look for a new car. I was not sure exactly what it was I was looking for but upon my arrival I was immediately welcomed by Denny Weaver. Denny took the time to listen to what it was I was looking for in a vehicle and suggested I consider an Escape. At which time He then took about 15-20 minutes going well over what seemed like every inch of the vehicle. Let me tell you He loves Ford and it shows. Lo g story short Denny provided to me a car buying experience that you would never believe unless you experienced it yourself. I highly encourage you to ask for Denny Weaver the next time your at Future Ford in Sacramento.

Denny Weaver