Gainesville Nissan

Gainesville, Florida 32609
Gainesville Nissan Info

JeffnDawn2015
1/26/2016

"Our 2016 Nissan Rogue First Algnmen Check "

It's nice to know that you can go to this service Department and Service Advisor like Gerald Fico Jr. and his technician Jeremy that you are going to be taking care of thoroughly this is one of the best service Departments by far very well-run and very professional staff we do recommend it very highly and hope you had a good experience like we did

Service Advisor Gerald Fico and his technician Jeremy

jharris49
1/26/2016

"We had a good experience at Gainesville Nissan"

Mickey at Gainesville Nissan was very knowledgeable of the vehicle we were looking for and was very helpful in getting the monthly payment we needed. Our overall experience was great!

JeffnDawn2015
1/05/2016

"Our New Nissan 2016 Rogue SV "

This by far is one of the better dealerships in Gainesville and one of the best professional teams you have ever seen and this happen to be Our second purchase in 2 years and every time you come in it's a friendly atmosphere with no pressure always there to help you So if you're in the market to buy a car we do recommend it very highly

Elijah Miller (Internet manager )

ricquintana
12/08/2015

"Thank you Mickey!"

As an early riser, I arrived at 8AM Saturday morning, Dec. 5 to find no salesperson there. No problem- the receptionist made a phone call and within 30 minutes Mickey Downing was there. He found me a beautiful 2015 Nissan Versa Sedan and the deal was signed, sealed and delivered within two hours- half the time it took me to buy my 2016 Kia Sorrento! Mickey and the sales managing staff didn't haggle with me and got me the price ad the car I wanted. It was the best sales experience I have ever had with any dealership- bar none. Thank you Mickey and Gainesville Nissan!

taylin2009
10/05/2015

"My Experience with Nissan was Awesome."

I was really struggling trying to trade in a vehicle that was starting to give me problems. But the help of a Good salesman made it happen. and i was one happy person. and i love the vehicle that i was blessed with :-) Mr. Mickey Downing is truly the best. he went above and beyond to help my dream come true of helping me get in the car. I really appreciate him taken his time and making this happen. He explained everything that i need yo know about the vehicle and that experience was Great. I truly happy been a customer with Nissan

sneese
8/01/2015

"Awesome Car Buying Experience!"

Gainesville Nissan offered an awesome car buying experience from start to finish. We reached out to Gainesville Nissan after dealing with several “unhelpful and difficult” dealerships in our local area. From the very first phone call, we were treated with respect and straightforwardness. We traveled from Jacksonville to purchase our new vehicle for this reason. Upon arrival, we were very impressed with the continued professionalism of all staff members. We were directly helped by Brian, Eric, and Blake who were all awesome. We appreciated their laidback, no-pressure personalities that made for a smooth purchasing experience. Brain went the extra mile to find the exact model we were searching for and was able to deliver exactly what we were looking for with ease. Eric and Blake greatly assisted with the process as well. Eric was very knowledgeable about the particular model we purchased and shared his knowledge of all features offered, from the inside out. We appreciated Blake’s caring, upbeat personality helping to make the monotonous task of car buying a positive experience. Overall, we definitely recommend Gainesville Nissan hands down. Definitely worth the drive for us!

Brian Rundle, Eric Worthington, and Blake Rundle

Grog_22
6/05/2015

"Subpar to average"

We recently purchased a new 2015 Xterra from here since our prior experience at thsi dealership was very good. At the time of my purchase, I was not informed that a cargo mat and cargo cover were optional. I only discovered I did not have these items when showing my new purchase to family and friends. Who also commented that the Xterra always comes with a first aid kit too. So, after completing a survey, I received a call back regarding my responses. I explained that I felt the service I received was average. I then asked about the items that I did not receive and was then told those are optional and still not given an option to purchase any of them. I also discovered that if you are a Gainesville Health and Fitness member you get discounts. The Dealership will pay your membership for 1 year and $100 under dealer invoice, plus all applicable rebates. None of which was mentioned to me. I will take my business to another dealership.

Steve, Ken, Matthew

zekemanning25
4/30/2015

"The Best Dealership in Gainesville "

I came to gainesville nissan and got a brand new 2015 sentra thanks to Mickey Downing He was very professional and i enjoy the car that i purchased

bonnie bo 52
3/31/2015

"Great Experience!!"

Took a friend and she was treated with most quality care and amazing staff Roger, T.J. & Mickey were very helpful. great group of staff they have.

Roger, T.J. & Mickey

Lisa
3/28/2015

"Great sales staff"

We went in looking for a used Versa and Mickey our sales person was very helpful and did a great job of getting use just what we wanted. It was a great experience and would tell friend to shop here.

Mickey