Gainesville Nissan

Gainesville, Florida 32609
Gainesville Nissan Info

Smithfamily
3/09/2015

"Great car bying experience"

We worked with Mickey and I have to say he is the best salesperson I have ever dealt with. He showed us many cars and explained how we could stay within our budget. He was friendly and very knowledgeable about the vehicles. We left the dealership with a great vehicle and well within our budget. I would highly recommend Gainesville Nissan to others. They have a great selection of vehicles and a helpful staff. Thanks Mickey and Gainesville Nissan!

Ldambs72
2/27/2015

"They worked hard..."

Roger Pytko was very helpful in guiding me to a vehicle that would meet my wish list of features, payment, and mpg's. After coming back the next day to test drive the Altima, Roger, Clovis, and Dominic worked very hard to make a deal work. I highly recommend working with Roger as he is an honest , down-to-earth salesman who will do what he can to get you what you want!

Roger Pytko, Clovis Watson, Dominic

Kongfamily
2/26/2015

"Wonderful customer service "

Mickey Downing Is a great salesperson. He helped us pick out a great car at a great value. He was friendly and didn't force us to buy. I would recommend Nissan to others who are in the market for a car. They have friendly staff who are willing to help you find the right vehicle. We love our new car and it will get us around for some years. Nissan has many great vehicles to choose from so go check out on N. Main Street. Thank you Mickey!

Xterrra
2/23/2015

"Xterra"

Great experience, from finding my vehicle online and speaking with Elijah to arriving at the dealership and having "Mickey" Dowling handle the rest of the buying process! I spoke with Chris in the service department regarding the maintenance schedule for my new vehicle and even left my Trooper there for repairs. Everyone at the dealership was professional and very friendly, just a great experience all the way around.

Elijah, Mickey, Chris

destinyy0909
2/22/2015

"Spend Your Money Here!"

I drove off the lot today in my brand new 2015 Nissan Sentra all thanks to Elijah Miller, Roger "Doger" Pytko III, and Tim Swayzey. These three wonderful gentlemen made me feel at ease and guided me through the process like professionals. Elijah was very nice and helped me through emails to do what he could to get the process in motion. Roger, who was so willing to help me get a vehicle that he came to my house and picked me up, helped me through all of the paperwork while sharing his friendly personality and clever jokes with me throughout my time at the dealership. Then after most of the paperwork was finished, Tim helped me seal the deal and got me past the final steps to get me on the road. The entire process was fairly quick and I could not be happier! I would definitely recommend Gainesville Nissan to anyone. They will genuinely do whatever it is that they can to help their customers!

Elijah Miller, Roger Pytko III, and Tim Swayzey

Patrick
2/22/2015

"Stealth Salesman"

I went to Gainesville Nissan to pick up a repaired vehicle and met "Mickey Downing". With normal conversation, no high pressure, "Mickey" convinced me that it was in my best interest to trade in two paid for, perfectly running vehicles and assume a monthly debt. And the worse thing is I STILL THINK HE WAS RIGHT.

mickey downing

suzanne
2/11/2015

"excellent service"

Mikey Downing is an excellent car salesman. He gave me superior service. I will continue to use Gainesville nissan for all my car buying. I was in and out of the car lot in a very short time...which was very impressive.

Mikey downing

Suzanne
2/11/2015

"Great dealership "

We drove from lady Lake to Gainesville to get our Nissan ..Mickey downing is the man to go see the works hard for you thanks Mickey

MountainMomma
2/10/2015

"2nd Time Great Experience"

I went in to get the oil changed in my 2012 Quest S. Mickey Downing is always there, we were talking and he showed me a 2012 Quest SV with 20K LESS miles than my van, plus bells and whistles. We dickered over price, I drove it home overnight, talked to the bank and decided it was too much, so I took it back. With Mickey's help, the price came down to what I could pay, PLUS they switched my almost new Michelin tires onto the "new" van. Mickey has always bent over backwards to help both my daugter and me with two recent car purchases. Should I decide I need another van or car, I will definitely go back to see Mickey Downing at Gainesville Nissan!

Mickey Downiing

Charlie_78
2/07/2015

"Refreshing experience "

I was looking for a very specific car when I was greeted by James Oldham - James was professional and respectful. Unfortunately the car I wanted wasn't there.. So James had his manager come say hi and he thanked me for coming by. Very refreshing experience and will refer friends and family to this dealership.

James Oldham