Gainesville Nissan

Gainesville Nissan Info

paloma
1/28/2015

"Great Experience"

I recently went into Nissan to purchase a car. I worked with Mickey, who is friendly and a great salesman! I was purchasing a used car and I had a few concerns, which I expressed to him. Mickey told me he would take care of it before I purchased the car and he did! I also had a good experience with the managers at Nissan who, together with Mickey, made it possible that at the end of the day, I walked out a very happy costumer!!

Mickey Downing, Clovis Watson

kccjcc2202
1/26/2015

"Best dealership in Gainesville"

Thanks to Mickey and his team for making my buying experience a 10!! Mickey helped my husband and I find the perfect car and within our budget. Mickey knew exactly what we were looking for and made the deal possible for us! I am so happy with my new car and I thank Mickey and his team for making our buying experience the best one! I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family.

Mickey Downing

Jack G.
1/19/2015

"Great salesman!"

I was looking for a new Nissan, and Roger helped me find the perfect car! He helped me choose whether or not to go for heated seats, showed me all the car features, and was very helpful overall!

pcason
1/17/2015

"Great Service!"

This dealership was very easy to shop at and low pressure. My salesman Roger was so nice and friendly and really made my buying experience hassle free.

smajor
1/07/2015

"Third outstanding car purchase!!"

Family-oriented sales and service. Outstanding salespersons, financial advisors, service personnel! Highly recommend dealership for Nissan! I went in to find a car that I could afford and immediately I felt valued even if I wasn't coming in to purchase the most expensive car on the lot. Everyone, starting with the lovely receptionist (who is probably the most charming and sincere receptionists in Gainesville!), including all the salespeople, whether they work with you or not, greets you like you are the most important person in the world! I bought my 4th Nissan and my 3rd from Gainesville Nissan this trip and will never look elsewhere for a car.

Mickey Downing; Clovis Watson, Elijah Williams

RMB
12/18/2014

"Service is lacking...don't go here!"

I took my Murano here for an oil change and a knocking noise under the hood. I was told the noise was from worn parts and that the front ($325) & rear ($570) motor mounts and the right & left control arms ($850) were in need of replacement. The $1,745 total included 7.5 hours of labor. The labor and tax were not broken down on the estimate. I asked what the hourly labor rate was and was told that it varies depending on the work that is being performed. I called another Nissan dealership which quoted me a lower price for after-market parts. Chris, the service advisor, told me he doesn't recommend after-market parts and agreed to give me a $150 discount. I approved the work at 10:30am and received a message that the car was ready at 3pm. That's 4.5 hours if the mechanic skipped lunch (not likely)! I tried calling back before my wife picked up the car. The receptionist transferred me to voice mail for both the Chris & the Service Manager at least a dozen times. No one returned my call and apparently there is no way to page anyone in service. If you need your Nissan serviced, do not take it here!

Chris Kelly

Tracy Short
12/05/2014

"Great Sales Guy Roger "

had a very good expereince and helped me get out of something I was not happy with to something I just love. Use Roger as your sales person.

Roger

arielroldan
9/30/2014

"Excellent customer service, will definitely be back...Again!"

We went in with the intentions of helping my mom purchase a new car since she hasn't had one since 1992, she drove home a 2014 Nissan Sentra with an excellent payment and coverage. We had a great experience back in 2012 and didn't bother looking at any other local dealerships. 'Roger Dodger' won us over with his confidence and easy going nature and before we knew it, we were out the door test driving a stunning 2015 Nissan Altima, a step up from out 2012 Nissan Sentra that we traded in. He worked hard crunching numbers to make it possible for us to get a good trade in value for our car which was still in excellent condition with the Xzilon protection; he got the remainder of our warranty paid back and applied to the new loan which certainly helped a lot! And the engine warranty is just unbeatable. He charismatic personality was a huge factor in our purchase and we look forward to coming back to Nissan yet again for a new car. I sent my mom and my ex-wife in to check out a car with Roger. Two stunning new cars in one weekend and hopefully a Murano sometime soon! Thank you so much for all of your hard work, it truly means the world to us to have this spacious car, a safe and fuel efficient car for my mom, and, of course, a new friend. (We look forward to dinner and meeting your wife!) Ariel & Brandy Roldan-Martinez

fannykeal
9/29/2014

"Everything is good EXCEPT the Price"

they give you no discounts, and push you into extra costs that keep your monthly payment high, compared to msrp. Again ....No discounts in the final analysis.

TJ

kayceerowe
9/10/2014

"Very Happy Customer!! :)"

I was hit by a drunk driver about a month ago, my car was totaled and I was left with nothing. Roger from Nissan put me in an amazing brand new 2015 Versa and now I'm paying less than I was before I got in the accident. I am so happy with my purchase, and I recommend anyone looking for a nice new car to come to Roger because he will hook you up with an awesome Nissan:)