Gainesville Nissan

3915 N Main Street, Gainesville, Florida 32609

Makes: Nissan|Service Center

Gainesville Nissan
Gainesville Nissan Info

"Stuart the helpful salesman "

I would like to compliment the facilities. They were modern and clean. The service department is set up to function very efficiently. My salesman Stuart worked endlessly to satisfy my car buying needs. I got a much better car than I thought I could afford. This is my forth Nissan and I plan on contacting Stuart for my Nissan needs.

Stuart Skrabec

"Excellent customer service, will definitely be back...Again!"

We went in with the intentions of helping my mom purchase a new car since she hasn't had one since 1992, she drove home a 2014 Nissan Sentra with an excellent payment and coverage. We had a great experience back in 2012 and didn't bother looking at any other local dealerships. 'Roger Dodger' won us over with his confidence and easy going nature and before we knew it, we were out the door test driving a stunning 2015 Nissan Altima, a step up from out 2012 Nissan Sentra that we traded in. He worked hard crunching numbers to make it possible for us to get a good trade in value for our car which was still in excellent condition with the Xzilon protection; he got the remainder of our warranty paid back and applied to the new loan which certainly helped a lot! And the engine warranty is just unbeatable. He charismatic personality was a huge factor in our purchase and we look forward to coming back to Nissan yet again for a new car. I sent my mom and my ex-wife in to check out a car with Roger. Two stunning new cars in one weekend and hopefully a Murano sometime soon! Thank you so much for all of your hard work, it truly means the world to us to have this spacious car, a safe and fuel efficient car for my mom, and, of course, a new friend. (We look forward to dinner and meeting your wife!) Ariel & Brandy Roldan-Martinez

Roger Pytko

"Everything is good EXCEPT the Price"

they give you no discounts, and push you into extra costs that keep your monthly payment high, compared to msrp. Again ....No discounts in the final analysis.

TJ

"Very Happy Customer!! :)"

I was hit by a drunk driver about a month ago, my car was totaled and I was left with nothing. Roger from Nissan put me in an amazing brand new 2015 Versa and now I'm paying less than I was before I got in the accident. I am so happy with my purchase, and I recommend anyone looking for a nice new car to come to Roger because he will hook you up with an awesome Nissan:)

Roger Pytko

"A really good sales expererience "

I went there to look at used cars and the I met a terrific sales person that went the extra mile for my wife and I. We originally needed a used car for my wife and we loved how we were treated that a few months later I needed a car. So, at first went to other dealers, but they were not the same. We went back and saw our favorite car sales person, Roder Pytko. He made sure we were happy the first time and he made sure we were happy the second time. The finance guy was also great, but I am sorry I forgot his name. I thought that everyone should know if your looking for a used car, ask for Rodger and I am sure he will take care of you too.

Roger Pytko

"Shop around, you'll come back"

I wanted a new car I could make some adjustments to for a wheelchair lift, and my old one would not work. So I did my research and selected a number of cars to look at. Gainesville Nissan was the 3rd dealership I went to, and I went to 4 more after, but their car (Altima) and price brought me back. Furthermore, Roger "Dodger" Pytko made the experience much easier and worked with me to get those installations done on my car long after I signed the paperwork.

University of Florida

"Best experience in buying a car!"

Roger Pytko is the man to visit when visiting Gainesville Nissan Dealership. His knowledge and patience in sales was tremendous. Roger went above and beyond to make sure we purchased the right vehicle that met all our needs. Answered every questioned we had without hesitation. Unbelievable how great the customer service is here, "TOP NOTCH". I would definitely recommend to family and friends to get their next auto at Gainesville Nissan and talk to Roger. He made our car buying experience very enjoyable and has our future business. The best part was the awesome deal I received. Thank you Gainesville Nissan, keep up the great work guys!

Roger Ptyko

"First Rate!"

Gary Morrison helped me to purchase my first car. He was knowledgeable and friendly and he seemed to really care that I left the dealership with a car that was right for me. Very professional-a great dealership.

Gary Morrison

"Awesome customer service"

I was determine to fiancé a Chevy Camaro when I visited Gainesville Nissan but the negative equity on my trade in was causing a few problems with the banks. I was advise why the banks was turning me down and I giving other vehicle options that the banks would have approved but nothing what I wanted however Mr. Roger did what he was able to do and I went home in my pre-owned Camaro. Mr. Roger is an excellent car salesman with an amazing personality very friendly and funny. If it was not for Mr. Roger dedication and loyalty to his job and customers I wouldn't be driving my car. I would recommend anyone who's looking to buy, fiancé, or lease a vehicle to stop by Gainesville Nissan to speak with Mr. Roger

"Wonderful Experience"

My salesman Roger wasn't to pushy and found the right car for me without any problems. I purchase my new Nissan Sentra In June. He was very polite and funny and made the whole experience great! I would recommend this dealership to all of my friends for sure!