Gainesville Nissan

Gainesville, Florida 32609
Gainesville Nissan Info

sneese
8/01/2015

"Awesome Car Buying Experience!"

Gainesville Nissan offered an awesome car buying experience from start to finish. We reached out to Gainesville Nissan after dealing with several “unhelpful and difficult” dealerships in our local area. From the very first phone call, we were treated with respect and straightforwardness. We traveled from Jacksonville to purchase our new vehicle for this reason. Upon arrival, we were very impressed with the continued professionalism of all staff members. We were directly helped by Brian, Eric, and Blake who were all awesome. We appreciated their laidback, no-pressure personalities that made for a smooth purchasing experience. Brain went the extra mile to find the exact model we were searching for and was able to deliver exactly what we were looking for with ease. Eric and Blake greatly assisted with the process as well. Eric was very knowledgeable about the particular model we purchased and shared his knowledge of all features offered, from the inside out. We appreciated Blake’s caring, upbeat personality helping to make the monotonous task of car buying a positive experience. Overall, we definitely recommend Gainesville Nissan hands down. Definitely worth the drive for us!

Brian Rundle, Eric Worthington, and Blake Rundle

Grog_22
6/05/2015

"Subpar to average"

We recently purchased a new 2015 Xterra from here since our prior experience at thsi dealership was very good. At the time of my purchase, I was not informed that a cargo mat and cargo cover were optional. I only discovered I did not have these items when showing my new purchase to family and friends. Who also commented that the Xterra always comes with a first aid kit too. So, after completing a survey, I received a call back regarding my responses. I explained that I felt the service I received was average. I then asked about the items that I did not receive and was then told those are optional and still not given an option to purchase any of them. I also discovered that if you are a Gainesville Health and Fitness member you get discounts. The Dealership will pay your membership for 1 year and $100 under dealer invoice, plus all applicable rebates. None of which was mentioned to me. I will take my business to another dealership.

Steve, Ken, Matthew

zekemanning25
4/30/2015

"The Best Dealership in Gainesville "

I came to gainesville nissan and got a brand new 2015 sentra thanks to Mickey Downing He was very professional and i enjoy the car that i purchased

bonnie bo 52
3/31/2015

"Great Experience!!"

Took a friend and she was treated with most quality care and amazing staff Roger, T.J. & Mickey were very helpful. great group of staff they have.

Roger, T.J. & Mickey

Lisa
3/28/2015

"Great sales staff"

We went in looking for a used Versa and Mickey our sales person was very helpful and did a great job of getting use just what we wanted. It was a great experience and would tell friend to shop here.

Mickey

Smithfamily
3/09/2015

"Great car bying experience"

We worked with Mickey and I have to say he is the best salesperson I have ever dealt with. He showed us many cars and explained how we could stay within our budget. He was friendly and very knowledgeable about the vehicles. We left the dealership with a great vehicle and well within our budget. I would highly recommend Gainesville Nissan to others. They have a great selection of vehicles and a helpful staff. Thanks Mickey and Gainesville Nissan!

Ldambs72
2/27/2015

"They worked hard..."

Roger Pytko was very helpful in guiding me to a vehicle that would meet my wish list of features, payment, and mpg's. After coming back the next day to test drive the Altima, Roger, Clovis, and Dominic worked very hard to make a deal work. I highly recommend working with Roger as he is an honest , down-to-earth salesman who will do what he can to get you what you want!

Roger Pytko, Clovis Watson, Dominic

Kongfamily
2/26/2015

"Wonderful customer service "

Mickey Downing Is a great salesperson. He helped us pick out a great car at a great value. He was friendly and didn't force us to buy. I would recommend Nissan to others who are in the market for a car. They have friendly staff who are willing to help you find the right vehicle. We love our new car and it will get us around for some years. Nissan has many great vehicles to choose from so go check out on N. Main Street. Thank you Mickey!

Xterrra
2/23/2015

"Xterra"

Great experience, from finding my vehicle online and speaking with Elijah to arriving at the dealership and having "Mickey" Dowling handle the rest of the buying process! I spoke with Chris in the service department regarding the maintenance schedule for my new vehicle and even left my Trooper there for repairs. Everyone at the dealership was professional and very friendly, just a great experience all the way around.

Elijah, Mickey, Chris

destinyy0909
2/22/2015

"Spend Your Money Here!"

I drove off the lot today in my brand new 2015 Nissan Sentra all thanks to Elijah Miller, Roger "Doger" Pytko III, and Tim Swayzey. These three wonderful gentlemen made me feel at ease and guided me through the process like professionals. Elijah was very nice and helped me through emails to do what he could to get the process in motion. Roger, who was so willing to help me get a vehicle that he came to my house and picked me up, helped me through all of the paperwork while sharing his friendly personality and clever jokes with me throughout my time at the dealership. Then after most of the paperwork was finished, Tim helped me seal the deal and got me past the final steps to get me on the road. The entire process was fairly quick and I could not be happier! I would definitely recommend Gainesville Nissan to anyone. They will genuinely do whatever it is that they can to help their customers!

Elijah Miller, Roger Pytko III, and Tim Swayzey