Gainesville Nissan

Gainesville, Florida 32609
Gainesville Nissan Info

zekemanning25
4/30/2015

"The Best Dealership in Gainesville "

I came to gainesville nissan and got a brand new 2015 sentra thanks to Mickey Downing He was very professional and i enjoy the car that i purchased

bonnie bo 52
3/31/2015

"Great Experience!!"

Took a friend and she was treated with most quality care and amazing staff Roger, T.J. & Mickey were very helpful. great group of staff they have.

Roger, T.J. & Mickey

Lisa
3/28/2015

"Great sales staff"

We went in looking for a used Versa and Mickey our sales person was very helpful and did a great job of getting use just what we wanted. It was a great experience and would tell friend to shop here.

Mickey

Smithfamily
3/09/2015

"Great car bying experience"

We worked with Mickey and I have to say he is the best salesperson I have ever dealt with. He showed us many cars and explained how we could stay within our budget. He was friendly and very knowledgeable about the vehicles. We left the dealership with a great vehicle and well within our budget. I would highly recommend Gainesville Nissan to others. They have a great selection of vehicles and a helpful staff. Thanks Mickey and Gainesville Nissan!

Ldambs72
2/27/2015

"They worked hard..."

Roger Pytko was very helpful in guiding me to a vehicle that would meet my wish list of features, payment, and mpg's. After coming back the next day to test drive the Altima, Roger, Clovis, and Dominic worked very hard to make a deal work. I highly recommend working with Roger as he is an honest , down-to-earth salesman who will do what he can to get you what you want!

Roger Pytko, Clovis Watson, Dominic

Kongfamily
2/26/2015

"Wonderful customer service "

Mickey Downing Is a great salesperson. He helped us pick out a great car at a great value. He was friendly and didn't force us to buy. I would recommend Nissan to others who are in the market for a car. They have friendly staff who are willing to help you find the right vehicle. We love our new car and it will get us around for some years. Nissan has many great vehicles to choose from so go check out on N. Main Street. Thank you Mickey!

Xterrra
2/23/2015

"Xterra"

Great experience, from finding my vehicle online and speaking with Elijah to arriving at the dealership and having "Mickey" Dowling handle the rest of the buying process! I spoke with Chris in the service department regarding the maintenance schedule for my new vehicle and even left my Trooper there for repairs. Everyone at the dealership was professional and very friendly, just a great experience all the way around.

Elijah, Mickey, Chris

destinyy0909
2/22/2015

"Spend Your Money Here!"

I drove off the lot today in my brand new 2015 Nissan Sentra all thanks to Elijah Miller, Roger "Doger" Pytko III, and Tim Swayzey. These three wonderful gentlemen made me feel at ease and guided me through the process like professionals. Elijah was very nice and helped me through emails to do what he could to get the process in motion. Roger, who was so willing to help me get a vehicle that he came to my house and picked me up, helped me through all of the paperwork while sharing his friendly personality and clever jokes with me throughout my time at the dealership. Then after most of the paperwork was finished, Tim helped me seal the deal and got me past the final steps to get me on the road. The entire process was fairly quick and I could not be happier! I would definitely recommend Gainesville Nissan to anyone. They will genuinely do whatever it is that they can to help their customers!

Elijah Miller, Roger Pytko III, and Tim Swayzey

Patrick
2/22/2015

"Stealth Salesman"

I went to Gainesville Nissan to pick up a repaired vehicle and met "Mickey Downing". With normal conversation, no high pressure, "Mickey" convinced me that it was in my best interest to trade in two paid for, perfectly running vehicles and assume a monthly debt. And the worse thing is I STILL THINK HE WAS RIGHT.

mickey downing

suzanne
2/11/2015

"excellent service"

Mikey Downing is an excellent car salesman. He gave me superior service. I will continue to use Gainesville nissan for all my car buying. I was in and out of the car lot in a very short time...which was very impressive.

Mikey downing