Gainesville Nissan

Gainesville, Florida 32609
Gainesville Nissan Info

Shaquia Woods
4/01/2016

"Amazing service and great cars"

Have a great Nissan car for low payments a month. The salesman assigned to my husband and I was very friendly and got us just the car we been looking for.

Bev Pire
3/31/2016

"Good Deal "

Mickey Downing was pleasant and knowledgeable, not pushy. We're happy with our purchase of our Nissan Titan XD! We are not associated with any dealership and/or service center.

Mom's new car
3/30/2016

"Great buying experience"

Very pleased with the professionalism displayed by Mickey Downing. No pressure to buy, very knowledgeable and informative. Did not expect to walk out with a brand new vehicle at a great price!

Smiling in my Sentra
3/30/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

Calvin Manker and the staff at Gainesville Nissan were helpful and extremely kind. They weren't pushy like other car salesmen. I was comfortable about making such a big purchase and Calvin Manker was there for me every step of the way. Thank you so much Calvin. I love my brand new car and Gainesville Nissan!

Calvin Manker

Mmquist
3/29/2016

"Fast and friendly service!"

Went to Gainesville Nissan to lease a new car. Had a wonderful experience working with Ray who gave us a great deal on a new Sentra and generous credit for our trade in. We were never felt pressured and were in and out quickly. Loving our car!

Ray O

Brian S.
3/29/2016

"Right on the corner, right on the price is accurate "

We recently purchased a used 2014 Murano from Gainesville Nissan. Ray Odabai sold us the vehicle and was great. He was very low pressure through the process and we didn't feel any of that sales pressure that we worry about when shopping for a used vehicle. The negotiations were straight forward and didn't unnecessarily waste our time. While we were waiting for the financing to come through he helped me get the car I had driven to the dealership back to my house (so my wife didn't have to drag the kids over to pick us up). We had an all around great experience at Gainesville Nissan and would definitely go back there for our next purchase.

Ray Odabai

Eriana Baptiste

"Mickey the Great!"

We walked in and there he was...a smiling, visor wearing, extremely personable salesman named Mickey. He gives you the feeling of the neighbor that will come over to help you fix your lawnmower over a cold beer. He bonded with the kids and the family with great conversation while assessing the needs of the families next vehicle. The experience was absolutely awesome! Thanks Mickey!

jada34
3/28/2016

"Great and fun with Mickey D."

I walked in Nissan of Gainesville.I was meet at door by a nice no stress and dress to impress salesman. THE TEAM HERE AT NISSAN OF GAINESVILLE IS a COOL GROUP AND CARES ABOUT ITS CUSTOMERS.. THE MAN OF THE DAY FOR MY GREAT SALE IS MICKEY DOWNING..for being soooo Awesome !!!!!!

and the manager of the store great price for trade in

DGTnewsgal
3/28/2016

"Smooth and thorough"

Salesman Mickey Downing made the entire experience of buying my 2016 Nissan Rogue smooth and non-stressful. He was enthusiastic but not pushy. He was thorough and patient. He is the main reason I drove out of Gainesville Nissan in a new car. He made sure I got the car I wanted within a budget I could afford and gave me a fair trade on my 2013 Nissan Rogue as well.

Diana50
3/23/2016

"Awesome "

Mickey Downing was my sales man he was wonderful he has a great attitude and was very positive and friendly he helped me get a Nissan versa note last year with 0 down and just today he put me into a Nissan versa sl which I absolutely love thank you Gainesville Nissan:)

Matthew Welch, Roger