Garber Buick of Saginaw

Randy Wise Buick GMC

Jennifer Russell
9/26/2016

"Great "

The saleman that helped us, Mark Gehringer, was super great! He was honest and patient!! He spent So much time with us so that we found and made the right choice! He was funny and nice!! We really appericiated his hard,work and time!!

Mark Gehringer

Truck loving fool
8/25/2016

"Not your ordinary pushy Salesmen.."

Second vehicle purchased in 3 months from Garber.. First one was a Buick oncore for the wife Second was a Gmc serra for myself.. Two different salesmen..both were great to Work with....not pushy one bit Highly recomended...

Kris Arthur.and Elvis

August 31, 2016

We're happy to hear that you've had such a great experience working with our team here at Garber Buick and from what it sounds like, that we've created a lifelong relationship together. If there is anything that we can do to help you out in the future, please be sure to let us know. Enjoy your new vehicles!

dblack2765
8/17/2016

"Well worth the drive with my trade"

Drove up from Ohio to buy a specific Honda Civic. Dealt with Andrew Smith. The buying experience with Andrew was top notch. Well worth the drive up with my trade!

Andrew D. Smith

August 24, 2016

This is great to hear! Congratulations on the new Honda! We appreciate the five star review!

Aps77
7/01/2016

"First experience buying a pre-owned vehicle."

We were looking for a specific make and model pre-owned car. We found one at Garber a Buick with the assistance of Rob Roehrs, sales consultant. Rob was very patient and thorough in his approach to the trade-in and sale. This was a positive, first experience for us. Furthermore, Garber Buick has an outstanding service department.

Rob Roehrs

August 24, 2016

Thank you so much for taking a moment of your time to leave us such wonderful feedback! We're happy to hear that you had a great sales experience and that our service department has taken wonderful care of you too! Congratulations on your new vehicle! Be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you out!

Lisakaye81179
6/22/2016

"they have my loyalty "

Matt Reece and Andrea Brandel

August 24, 2016

We are thrilled to hear about your wonderful experience here at Garber Buick! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to maintaining a positive relationship with you through the years. Congratulations on your new Jeep!

Lisakaye81179
6/22/2016

"They have my loyalty"

My dealer Matt Reece and Andrea Brandel were absolutely amazing! They did everything they could to get me into my 2015 Jeep Wrangler at a payment that worked for my budget. I'm so impressed with the service provided and almost 7 days later (after the sale closed) Matt is still working with me to make sure ALL my needs are met. They have my loyalty!

Matt Reece and Andrea

Kellie 3
6/21/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

My sales person was great, friendly and personable. I would recommend anyone I know to this dealership. Everyone at the dealership was helpful and kind.

Steven Mellish

June 22, 2016

We'd like to thank you for taking a moment of your time to leave such a wonderful review. We truly appreciate the feedback and look forward to assisting you in the future with your next vehicle purchase here, at Garber Buick. Thank you again & drive safely!

Firefighter1028
6/03/2016

"Excellent customer service"

Sales people at Garber are excellent will try and do anything to help you out would highly recommend this dealership Kody is an awesome car salesman

Kody Linda

June 15, 2016

What a wonderful five star review! Thank you so much for taking a moment to let us know how our dealership and our employees did with your most recent vehicle purchase! We take pride in our customer service, so please let us know if there is anything you ever need! Thank you again!

Bluejay57
5/28/2016

"Garber Buick "

My sales person was friendly, helpful, and a great attitude, very professional. I will recommend anyone plus my family and friends to Garber Buick used and new cars.

Al Rohde

June 15, 2016

We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience here, at Garber Buick! We take pride in our customer service and we truly hope that you'll let us know if there is anything we can ever help you out with in the future! Thank you again for leaving such great feedback!

jim5924
5/24/2016

"Seeking used Acadia"

Looked all over the area for a replacement vehicle for my 2003 Vibe. I knew that finding a vehicle with the room and mileage was going to be tough. Decided to settle for the room and Matt Reece at Garber Buick in Saginaw, Mi did a great job of finding me what I wanted.

Matt Reece

June 15, 2016

Thank you so much for taking a quick moment to leave us such a great review! We're glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience here, at Garber Buick. We hope you're loving your new vehicle! If you ever need anything in the future, please be sure to let us know how we can help. Thanks again!