Garber Buick of Saginaw

Randy Wise Buick GMC

Chad Gotham
2/07/2016

"Excellent Dealership "

This was the first time buying a Truck this new. One main thing that made Garber Buick stand out was. The Salesman Kristopher Arthur. Came out to me rite away, shook my hand, introduced him self to me and he was very polite . Before he ever asked me what i was looking for. He listened to what i wanted in a truck. He did every thing he needed to so i could get the truck I wanted.

Kristopher Arthur

seanwhoo
1/28/2016

"excellent"

Best experience with a dealer I have ever had excellent service and vehicles. Will return the next time I or someone in my family needs a vehicle

Jeff Larsen, Elvis

tameeka paige
1/24/2016

"Ms.Tameeka Paige"

This my first experience at Garber Buick i will like to say it was great my saleman was great i was treated like a important person and he did all he could to help me get a great vehicle thank u for my blessing.

Mr John Wright

Jeterfan2
1/14/2016

"Garber state st. "

Fast friendly service. They bend over backwards to meet your needs. Highly recommended especially Joe Rau phenomenal sales rep. I have no plans on buying a vehicle anywhere else in the future will always go to Garber State Street and see Joe Rau first

Joe rau

Lornzaharmon
12/13/2015

"Love it at Garber Buick"

Thank you everyone for making my car buying a great experience. I'm so glad I came back to buy my used car at Garber Buick. Everyone from the front desk to the the guys at the service shop was an awesome team. I knew I would be in good hands when I came to my favorite car dealership. I have nothing but good things to say about this dealership. Don't hesitate to buys car from them. Thanks again everyone especially John and Mark.

Mark Gehriger

Truck an15
11/22/2015

"Not impressed "

I will start by saying the review pertains to the used vehicle department only. If they did not have the vehicle I absolutely wanted, I would have left and gone somewhere else. I set up an appointment to look at a truck. I was very impressed by the receptionist, and that's where the good impressions ended. I immediately did not like the truck. I already had another truck picked out. I voiced this to the salesman and he had me drive the second truck I picked. They took the keys to my current vehicle so they could appraise it. I was honest about my credit situation which is not great. They came back and said they could not get a finance approval the Second truck, but they had an approval on the first, which I never asked them to do. I looked at the first truck again and told the salesman I didn't like or want it, it was rusty and did not run well. I asked for the keys to my vehicle back and he continued to push the first truck on me. Finally the finance manager was able to get an approval. I had to go home to get my title and other information. I had to ask 3 times to get the keys back to my vehicle, and was then approached by the sales manager and was told if I didn't get them all the paperwork today, that they may sell the vehicle to someone else. What kind of dealer won't hold a vehicle for a customer with an approval? And while I was waiting, there were several salesmen having a heated conversation and they were using vulgar language and yelling. It didn't bother me much but still very unprofessional. The next day my wife and I came in to sign the papers. We were told it would be quick, but it took over two hours. There were several items that were brought up that were never disclosed to us before. When everything was all said and done, I was given the keys to my new vehicle and told it was parked out front. No one showed me to it or asked if I had any questions about the features. We were given a $20 gas card and a coupon for a car wash, which was appreciated. When I got outside, the truck was not washed and had dirt all over the hood. There was bird droppings on the windshield. There was was less than a quarter of a tank of gas in the tank. I would not recommend this dealer, at least the used car office. They made me very uncomfortable and did not give very good customer service. I will most likely not be returning in the future.

Scott

JEANVH12
10/05/2015

"MY EXPERIENCE"

My sales person was Al Rhode and he was wonderful, he took time to help me in my buying experience, he was patient, kind and an overall good sales person and because of him I would recommend anyone to purchase a car from him. Although i wasnt pleased with the manger Tom mainly because he sat in front of me and lied saying he couldnt afford to supply my new car with a remote start, when I knew he gave me the bottom of the NADA for my trade

Al Rhode

jtcup
7/02/2015

"car buy"

when I talked to John Weiss he know what I was looking for. He was very helpful with all the facts and gave me the opportunity to test drive before we purchased

John Weiss

bigred2057
6/06/2015

"Excellent Sales"

Josh Kusterer was exceptional when we visited the dealership to purchase a vehicle. I would recommend Josh to anyone wishing to purchase a vehicle. We test drove one and purchased it the same day. Was so easy to work with Garber and Josh. They did everything from contacting our insurance company, paying off our old vehicle with our bank, and the paperwork was painless. Best experience I have ever had.

Josh Kusterer

TiffanyClark
3/25/2015

"Great, Personalized Service"

John Weiss was great to work with! A Malibu came in that he thought would be perfect for me, so he called and held onto it for me. He was right! It was perfect!! I have been recommending Garber, and John to everyone that says they're looking for a new car. Thanks, John!!

John Weiss