Garber Buick of Saginaw

Matt Reece and Andrea Brandel

Lisakaye81179
6/22/2016

"They have my loyalty"

My dealer Matt Reece and Andrea Brandel were absolutely amazing! They did everything they could to get me into my 2015 Jeep Wrangler at a payment that worked for my budget. I'm so impressed with the service provided and almost 7 days later (after the sale closed) Matt is still working with me to make sure ALL my needs are met. They have my loyalty!

Matt Reece and Andrea

Kellie 3
6/21/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

My sales person was great, friendly and personable. I would recommend anyone I know to this dealership. Everyone at the dealership was helpful and kind.

Steven Mellish

June 22, 2016

We'd like to thank you for taking a moment of your time to leave such a wonderful review. We truly appreciate the feedback and look forward to assisting you in the future with your next vehicle purchase here, at Garber Buick. Thank you again & drive safely!

Firefighter1028
6/03/2016

"Excellent customer service"

Sales people at Garber are excellent will try and do anything to help you out would highly recommend this dealership Kody is an awesome car salesman

Kody Linda

June 15, 2016

What a wonderful five star review! Thank you so much for taking a moment to let us know how our dealership and our employees did with your most recent vehicle purchase! We take pride in our customer service, so please let us know if there is anything you ever need! Thank you again!

Bluejay57
5/28/2016

"Garber Buick "

My sales person was friendly, helpful, and a great attitude, very professional. I will recommend anyone plus my family and friends to Garber Buick used and new cars.

Al Rohde

June 15, 2016

We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience here, at Garber Buick! We take pride in our customer service and we truly hope that you'll let us know if there is anything we can ever help you out with in the future! Thank you again for leaving such great feedback!

jim5924
5/24/2016

"Seeking used Acadia"

Looked all over the area for a replacement vehicle for my 2003 Vibe. I knew that finding a vehicle with the room and mileage was going to be tough. Decided to settle for the room and Matt Reece at Garber Buick in Saginaw, Mi did a great job of finding me what I wanted.

Matt Reece

June 15, 2016

Thank you so much for taking a quick moment to leave us such a great review! We're glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience here, at Garber Buick. We hope you're loving your new vehicle! If you ever need anything in the future, please be sure to let us know how we can help. Thanks again!

ALBeaver
5/02/2016

"Fantastic dealership, dealt with before and will again!"

I had several vehicles that I was trying to reduce because of family health issues. The salesman I did the deals with had a very kind and understanding demeanor. The salesmen were very patient and did their best to make my visit less stressful. I left the dealership feeling very satisfied with my experience. This is not the first time I have worked with Garber Buick and will not be my last I am sure.

Julio Rodriguez

June 15, 2016

What an amazing five star review! Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how your experience was at Garber Buick! We are pleased to hear that our employees took such wonderful care of you during your most recent vehicle purchase. Please, be sure to let us know if there is anything we can do to help you out in the future. Stay safe out on the roads!

OldSSG
3/21/2016

"Went out of their way!"

So pleased with my experience with Matt Reece that my fiancé is buying her vehicle there a week later. Both vehicles were delivered over 200 miles away, just for a test drive. Followed by another trip for paperwork. Thanks for going above and beyond!

Matt Reece

April 01, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how wonderful your recent experience went with Garber Buick! We're happy to hear that Matt took such great care of you and your fiancé. If you're ever in the area and we can help you out in any way, please be sure to let us know! Thank you again so much, we appreciate the feedback!

Bree
2/15/2016

"Sales experience"

Very efficient, friendly and courteous. Very timely, was able to take care of everything I a very reasonable amount of time. Took very good care of me.

John Wright

February 22, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! We're pleased to hear that John took great care of you during your recent visit here at Garber Buick. Please, be sure to let us know if there is anything else that we can help you out with!

Chad Gotham
2/07/2016

"Excellent Dealership "

This was the first time buying a Truck this new. One main thing that made Garber Buick stand out was. The Salesman Kristopher Arthur. Came out to me rite away, shook my hand, introduced him self to me and he was very polite . Before he ever asked me what i was looking for. He listened to what i wanted in a truck. He did every thing he needed to so i could get the truck I wanted.

Kristopher Arthur

February 22, 2016

Chad, we're so happy to hear that you were able to purchase the truck of your dreams with the assistance of a wonderful salesperson here at Garber Buick. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review and we truly hope that if there is anything else we can do for you, that you'll let us know! Thanks again!