Garber Buick of Saginaw

Garber Buick of Saginaw Info

napo
2/21/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I worked with Stacy Trombly from the dealership and she was fantastic. This was definitely the easiest buying experience I have ever had. She did all of the work, didn't haggle or pressure, and made the experience top of the line. She even delivered my new vehicle to me on her day off an hour and a half north. Her positive attitude, honesty, and hard work has definitely sealed the deal for any future purchases I may make and I would recommend her to anyone I know who might be looking for a new vehicle. Thanks Stacy and Garber!

Stacy Trombly

Shannon
2/09/2015

"Excellent Service"

I would highly recommend Garber Buick, staff was professional and helpful. I managed to purchase a vehicle while living in Chicago without hassle; vehicle was delivered to me 2 days later. Process was easy and staff was very helpful in answering questions, etc. Seamless transaction! Thank you!

Stacey Trombley, Mike Wenglikowsi

Barajas
12/19/2014

"Definitely the worst experience ever!"

I spent a week dealing with Garber to have them tell me they couldn't put me in the vehicle that I wanted. They made me feel as if they were dishonest and unprofessional. Every vehicle that I wanted to lease was impossible to get in my price range. Even after they quoted me for the same vehicle 2 days early. The price just happened to go up $80 in 2 days. I will never ever go back. I went to another dealership and got the exact vehicle that I wanted for the price I wanted and it was the same as the original SUV that I wanted. It's funny how the vehicle cost the same as the Enclave that I wanted.

Rob, Ashley, Andrea, John

ErikaWachowicz
12/17/2014

"buying a car"

Bought my car at Garber Buick. Employees werevery friendly and helpful. Richard Thomas was the employee I worked with. He was not pushy at all and it made my car buying experience easy and fun!

Richard Thomas

brittney.sears
11/25/2014

"Thanks??"

Great experience, got a vehicle in the same day, they worked with me.And I appreciate the great customer service & friendliness. I love my car!??

Scott K & Ashley

callandra.thomaslee
11/10/2014

"Unbelievable "

I can't sum this up in 25 words sorry ... Stacey knows what she's doing just say she still have me checking my driveway to make sure it's not a dream...just go and see her.

Stacy Trombley

hope17
10/15/2014

"Amazing from start to finish"

I had a great experience with everyone I talked to. Ashley helped me get everything started. Tom Auernhammer find the best vehicle in my price range for me and my family. Then Elvis did a great job making sure I understood everything he was going over and made sure to find the best rate for me. Garber's team all around did a great job. Thank you for all you guys did.

Tom Auernhammer, Ashley Mohr, Elvis

vwasney
10/03/2014

"Great price, really helpful!"

Richard Thomas was a lot of help, was able to get the vehicle i wanted for a great price. They even helped me find a credit union to finanace me when most places wouldnt. I am happy with my purchase and would reccomend garber buick to anyone!

Richard Thomas

yankeedoodledandy
5/21/2014

"First time dealing with Garber Buick"

Yes, this was our first time dealing with Garber Buick. We worked with John Weiss. We explained what we wanted and he was very careful in finding just the right vehicle for us. I definitely will worked with John again. He is really on the ball and knows his ability to do things. Thanks Jimmy Perry

John Weiss

DanielW74
5/13/2014

"Great as always"

I just bought my 5th vehicle from John Weiss and as always has been great, great customer service as always and always works well to get me the best deal possible. I don't live in the area but worth the drive up every time. Thanks again!!

John Weiss