Garber Buick of Saginaw

Garber Buick of Saginaw Info

Randy Wise Buick GMC

OldSSG
3/21/2016

"Went out of their way!"

So pleased with my experience with Matt Reece that my fiancé is buying her vehicle there a week later. Both vehicles were delivered over 200 miles away, just for a test drive. Followed by another trip for paperwork. Thanks for going above and beyond!

Matt Reece

April 01, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how wonderful your recent experience went with Garber Buick! We're happy to hear that Matt took such great care of you and your fiancé. If you're ever in the area and we can help you out in any way, please be sure to let us know! Thank you again so much, we appreciate the feedback!

Bree
2/15/2016

"Sales experience"

Very efficient, friendly and courteous. Very timely, was able to take care of everything I a very reasonable amount of time. Took very good care of me.

John Wright

February 22, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! We're pleased to hear that John took great care of you during your recent visit here at Garber Buick. Please, be sure to let us know if there is anything else that we can help you out with!

Chad Gotham
2/07/2016

"Excellent Dealership "

This was the first time buying a Truck this new. One main thing that made Garber Buick stand out was. The Salesman Kristopher Arthur. Came out to me rite away, shook my hand, introduced him self to me and he was very polite . Before he ever asked me what i was looking for. He listened to what i wanted in a truck. He did every thing he needed to so i could get the truck I wanted.

Kristopher Arthur

February 22, 2016

Chad, we're so happy to hear that you were able to purchase the truck of your dreams with the assistance of a wonderful salesperson here at Garber Buick. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review and we truly hope that if there is anything else we can do for you, that you'll let us know! Thanks again!

seanwhoo
1/28/2016

"excellent"

Best experience with a dealer I have ever had excellent service and vehicles. Will return the next time I or someone in my family needs a vehicle

Jeff Larsen, Elvis

February 22, 2016

We're so happy to hear that your recent visit with us here, at Garber Buick went so perfectly! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, it means a lot to us. Be sure to let us know if there is anything else that we can do to help you out in the future! Thanks again!

tameeka paige
1/24/2016

"Ms.Tameeka Paige"

This my first experience at Garber Buick i will like to say it was great my saleman was great i was treated like a important person and he did all he could to help me get a great vehicle thank u for my blessing.

Mr John Wright

February 22, 2016

Ms. Paige, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We're happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience at Garber Buick working with John. Be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you out in the future!

Jeterfan2
1/14/2016

"Garber state st. "

Fast friendly service. They bend over backwards to meet your needs. Highly recommended especially Joe Rau phenomenal sales rep. I have no plans on buying a vehicle anywhere else in the future will always go to Garber State Street and see Joe Rau first

Joe rau

February 22, 2016

We're so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience working with Joe and the rest of our employees at Garber Buick. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Lornzaharmon
12/13/2015

"Love it at Garber Buick"

Thank you everyone for making my car buying a great experience. I'm so glad I came back to buy my used car at Garber Buick. Everyone from the front desk to the the guys at the service shop was an awesome team. I knew I would be in good hands when I came to my favorite car dealership. I have nothing but good things to say about this dealership. Don't hesitate to buys car from them. Thanks again everyone especially John and Mark.

Mark Gehriger

February 22, 2016

What a wonderful review! We're loving all the five stars over here! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did, we truly appreciate it. We're happy to hear that our employees are taking such wonderful care of our customers and we hope that you'll let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you in the future! Thanks again!

Truck an15
11/22/2015

"Not impressed "

I will start by saying the review pertains to the used vehicle department only. If they did not have the vehicle I absolutely wanted, I would have left and gone somewhere else. I set up an appointment to look at a truck. I was very impressed by the receptionist, and that's where the good impressions ended. I immediately did not like the truck. I already had another truck picked out. I voiced this to the salesman and he had me drive the second truck I picked. They took the keys to my current vehicle so they could appraise it. I was honest about my credit situation which is not great. They came back and said they could not get a finance approval the Second truck, but they had an approval on the first, which I never asked them to do. I looked at the first truck again and told the salesman I didn't like or want it, it was rusty and did not run well. I asked for the keys to my vehicle back and he continued to push the first truck on me. Finally the finance manager was able to get an approval. I had to go home to get my title and other information. I had to ask 3 times to get the keys back to my vehicle, and was then approached by the sales manager and was told if I didn't get them all the paperwork today, that they may sell the vehicle to someone else. What kind of dealer won't hold a vehicle for a customer with an approval? And while I was waiting, there were several salesmen having a heated conversation and they were using vulgar language and yelling. It didn't bother me much but still very unprofessional. The next day my wife and I came in to sign the papers. We were told it would be quick, but it took over two hours. There were several items that were brought up that were never disclosed to us before. When everything was all said and done, I was given the keys to my new vehicle and told it was parked out front. No one showed me to it or asked if I had any questions about the features. We were given a $20 gas card and a coupon for a car wash, which was appreciated. When I got outside, the truck was not washed and had dirt all over the hood. There was bird droppings on the windshield. There was was less than a quarter of a tank of gas in the tank. I would not recommend this dealer, at least the used car office. They made me very uncomfortable and did not give very good customer service. I will most likely not be returning in the future.

Scott

JEANVH12
10/05/2015

"MY EXPERIENCE"

My sales person was Al Rhode and he was wonderful, he took time to help me in my buying experience, he was patient, kind and an overall good sales person and because of him I would recommend anyone to purchase a car from him. Although i wasnt pleased with the manger Tom mainly because he sat in front of me and lied saying he couldnt afford to supply my new car with a remote start, when I knew he gave me the bottom of the NADA for my trade

Al Rhode

February 22, 2016

We're so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience working with Al. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your whole experience went, including the good and the bad. We're sorry to hear about the inconvenience you had with the manager, so we truly hope that if there is anything else we can do to help you out in the future, please let us know!

jtcup
7/02/2015

"car buy"

when I talked to John Weiss he know what I was looking for. He was very helpful with all the facts and gave me the opportunity to test drive before we purchased

John Weiss

February 22, 2016

We're happy to hear that you had a great experience with our employees at Garber Buick on your recent vehicle purchase. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review and be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future!