Garber Buick of Saginaw

Randy Wise Buick GMC

Bluejay57
5/28/2016

"Garber Buick "

My sales person was friendly, helpful, and a great attitude, very professional. I will recommend anyone plus my family and friends to Garber Buick used and new cars.

Al Rohde

jim5924
5/24/2016

"Seeking used Acadia"

Looked all over the area for a replacement vehicle for my 2003 Vibe. I knew that finding a vehicle with the room and mileage was going to be tough. Decided to settle for the room and Matt Reece at Garber Buick in Saginaw, Mi did a great job of finding me what I wanted.

Matt Reece

ALBeaver
5/02/2016

"Fantastic dealership, dealt with before and will again!"

I had several vehicles that I was trying to reduce because of family health issues. The salesman I did the deals with had a very kind and understanding demeanor. The salesmen were very patient and did their best to make my visit less stressful. I left the dealership feeling very satisfied with my experience. This is not the first time I have worked with Garber Buick and will not be my last I am sure.

Julio Rodriguez

OldSSG
3/21/2016

"Went out of their way!"

So pleased with my experience with Matt Reece that my fiancé is buying her vehicle there a week later. Both vehicles were delivered over 200 miles away, just for a test drive. Followed by another trip for paperwork. Thanks for going above and beyond!

Matt Reece

April 01, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how wonderful your recent experience went with Garber Buick! We're happy to hear that Matt took such great care of you and your fiancé. If you're ever in the area and we can help you out in any way, please be sure to let us know! Thank you again so much, we appreciate the feedback!

Bree
2/15/2016

"Sales experience"

Very efficient, friendly and courteous. Very timely, was able to take care of everything I a very reasonable amount of time. Took very good care of me.

John Wright

February 22, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review! We're pleased to hear that John took great care of you during your recent visit here at Garber Buick. Please, be sure to let us know if there is anything else that we can help you out with!

Chad Gotham
2/07/2016

"Excellent Dealership "

This was the first time buying a Truck this new. One main thing that made Garber Buick stand out was. The Salesman Kristopher Arthur. Came out to me rite away, shook my hand, introduced him self to me and he was very polite . Before he ever asked me what i was looking for. He listened to what i wanted in a truck. He did every thing he needed to so i could get the truck I wanted.

Kristopher Arthur

February 22, 2016

Chad, we're so happy to hear that you were able to purchase the truck of your dreams with the assistance of a wonderful salesperson here at Garber Buick. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review and we truly hope that if there is anything else we can do for you, that you'll let us know! Thanks again!

seanwhoo
1/28/2016

"excellent"

Best experience with a dealer I have ever had excellent service and vehicles. Will return the next time I or someone in my family needs a vehicle

Jeff Larsen, Elvis

February 22, 2016

We're so happy to hear that your recent visit with us here, at Garber Buick went so perfectly! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, it means a lot to us. Be sure to let us know if there is anything else that we can do to help you out in the future! Thanks again!

tameeka paige
1/24/2016

"Ms.Tameeka Paige"

This my first experience at Garber Buick i will like to say it was great my saleman was great i was treated like a important person and he did all he could to help me get a great vehicle thank u for my blessing.

Mr John Wright

February 22, 2016

Ms. Paige, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We're happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience at Garber Buick working with John. Be sure to let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you out in the future!

Jeterfan2
1/14/2016

"Garber state st. "

Fast friendly service. They bend over backwards to meet your needs. Highly recommended especially Joe Rau phenomenal sales rep. I have no plans on buying a vehicle anywhere else in the future will always go to Garber State Street and see Joe Rau first

Joe rau

February 22, 2016

We're so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience working with Joe and the rest of our employees at Garber Buick. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Lornzaharmon
12/13/2015

"Love it at Garber Buick"

Thank you everyone for making my car buying a great experience. I'm so glad I came back to buy my used car at Garber Buick. Everyone from the front desk to the the guys at the service shop was an awesome team. I knew I would be in good hands when I came to my favorite car dealership. I have nothing but good things to say about this dealership. Don't hesitate to buys car from them. Thanks again everyone especially John and Mark.

Mark Gehriger

February 22, 2016

What a wonderful review! We're loving all the five stars over here! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did, we truly appreciate it. We're happy to hear that our employees are taking such wonderful care of our customers and we hope that you'll let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you in the future! Thanks again!