Garber Buick of Saginaw

Makes: Buick|Service Center

Good

Garber Buick of Saginaw
Garber Buick of Saginaw Info

"First time dealing with Garber Buick"

Yes, this was our first time dealing with Garber Buick. We worked with John Weiss. We explained what we wanted and he was very careful in finding just the right vehicle for us. I definitely will worked with John again. He is really on the ball and knows his ability to do things. Thanks Jimmy Perry

John Weiss

"Great as always"

I just bought my 5th vehicle from John Weiss and as always has been great, great customer service as always and always works well to get me the best deal possible. I don't live in the area but worth the drive up every time. Thanks again!!

John Weiss

"We bought a car from Garber and we instantly started..."

We bought a car from Garber and we instantly started receiving tons of junk mail and spam email. And they went through 9 lenders when we told them to go through our credit union. I spent 2 days there. 1st day 2 hrs to test drive and deal. 2nd day 6 1/2 hrs for them to do paperwork. Should have walked away then.

Used sales

August 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. I apologize for your wait time. We strive for excellent customer service and that is not how we normally handle business. I hope you will still reach out to your salesperson if you have any questions or concerns. Again, we apologize for your inconvenience.

"Failed to follow through after a sale..after going back..."

Failed to follow through after a sale..after going back twice to sign loan papers, and then returning to drop off the old title to the car..Was told the friend who recommend them would get a check...which never happened..Also was to replace a plastic clothes hanger in the back...replace a broken vent fan...went and stopped by 2 weeks ago leaving the information with a salesman who said they would contact me still waiting for a reply..Would never recommend this dealership to anyone they seem to forget after a sale is made..

Pedro

July 23, 2013

We genuinely apologize about your recent experience. We strive to be the best in customer service and that is not how we conduct business. Again, we apologize and will be following up with your issue to get this resolved as soon as possible.

"When I called to make an appt to come in Jason was very..."

When I called to make an appt to come in Jason was very friendly and worked it out so that I could be given a ride into work and not be late. He even found and took care of an additional item that needed to be checked due to a recall. Much appreciated! When I left my car looked better than it had in weeks due to the winter weather - thanks Sam!

Jason Lamirand and Sam

July 23, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and we appreciate the five stars!! We look forward to serving you in the future as well.