Garber Buick of Saginaw

Garber Buick of Saginaw
Garber Buick of Saginaw Info

Barajas
12/19/2014

"Definitely the worst experience ever!"

I spent a week dealing with Garber to have them tell me they couldn't put me in the vehicle that I wanted. They made me feel as if they were dishonest and unprofessional. Every vehicle that I wanted to lease was impossible to get in my price range. Even after they quoted me for the same vehicle 2 days early. The price just happened to go up $80 in 2 days. I will never ever go back. I went to another dealership and got the exact vehicle that I wanted for the price I wanted and it was the same as the original SUV that I wanted. It's funny how the vehicle cost the same as the Enclave that I wanted.

Rob, Ashley, Andrea, John

ErikaWachowicz
12/17/2014

"buying a car"

Bought my car at Garber Buick. Employees werevery friendly and helpful. Richard Thomas was the employee I worked with. He was not pushy at all and it made my car buying experience easy and fun!

Richard Thomas

brittney.sears
11/25/2014

"Thanks??"

Great experience, got a vehicle in the same day, they worked with me.And I appreciate the great customer service & friendliness. I love my car!??

Scott K & Ashley

callandra.thomaslee
11/10/2014

"Unbelievable "

I can't sum this up in 25 words sorry ... Stacey knows what she's doing just say she still have me checking my driveway to make sure it's not a dream...just go and see her.

Stacy Trombley

hope17
10/15/2014

"Amazing from start to finish"

I had a great experience with everyone I talked to. Ashley helped me get everything started. Tom Auernhammer find the best vehicle in my price range for me and my family. Then Elvis did a great job making sure I understood everything he was going over and made sure to find the best rate for me. Garber's team all around did a great job. Thank you for all you guys did.

Tom Auernhammer, Ashley Mohr, Elvis

vwasney
10/03/2014

"Great price, really helpful!"

Richard Thomas was a lot of help, was able to get the vehicle i wanted for a great price. They even helped me find a credit union to finanace me when most places wouldnt. I am happy with my purchase and would reccomend garber buick to anyone!

Richard Thomas

yankeedoodledandy
5/21/2014

"First time dealing with Garber Buick"

Yes, this was our first time dealing with Garber Buick. We worked with John Weiss. We explained what we wanted and he was very careful in finding just the right vehicle for us. I definitely will worked with John again. He is really on the ball and knows his ability to do things. Thanks Jimmy Perry

John Weiss

DanielW74
5/13/2014

"Great as always"

I just bought my 5th vehicle from John Weiss and as always has been great, great customer service as always and always works well to get me the best deal possible. I don't live in the area but worth the drive up every time. Thanks again!!

John Weiss

Bonedigger
8/13/2013

"We bought a car from Garber and we instantly started..."

We bought a car from Garber and we instantly started receiving tons of junk mail and spam email. And they went through 9 lenders when we told them to go through our credit union. I spent 2 days there. 1st day 2 hrs to test drive and deal. 2nd day 6 1/2 hrs for them to do paperwork. Should have walked away then.

Used sales

Garber Buick of Saginaw responded to this review

August 14, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. I apologize for your wait time. We strive for excellent customer service and that is not how we normally handle business. I hope you will still reach out to your salesperson if you have any questions or concerns. Again, we apologize for your inconvenience.

jddembicky
7/19/2013

"Failed to follow through after a sale..after going back..."

Failed to follow through after a sale..after going back twice to sign loan papers, and then returning to drop off the old title to the car..Was told the friend who recommend them would get a check...which never happened..Also was to replace a plastic clothes hanger in the back...replace a broken vent fan...went and stopped by 2 weeks ago leaving the information with a salesman who said they would contact me still waiting for a reply..Would never recommend this dealership to anyone they seem to forget after a sale is made..

Pedro

Garber Buick of Saginaw responded to this review

July 23, 2013

We genuinely apologize about your recent experience. We strive to be the best in customer service and that is not how we conduct business. Again, we apologize and will be following up with your issue to get this resolved as soon as possible.