Garber Buick of Saginaw

Garber Buick of Saginaw Info

jtcup
7/02/2015

"car buy"

when I talked to John Weiss he know what I was looking for. He was very helpful with all the facts and gave me the opportunity to test drive before we purchased

John Weiss

bigred2057
6/06/2015

"Excellent Sales"

Josh Kusterer was exceptional when we visited the dealership to purchase a vehicle. I would recommend Josh to anyone wishing to purchase a vehicle. We test drove one and purchased it the same day. Was so easy to work with Garber and Josh. They did everything from contacting our insurance company, paying off our old vehicle with our bank, and the paperwork was painless. Best experience I have ever had.

Josh Kusterer

TiffanyClark
3/25/2015

"Great, Personalized Service"

John Weiss was great to work with! A Malibu came in that he thought would be perfect for me, so he called and held onto it for me. He was right! It was perfect!! I have been recommending Garber, and John to everyone that says they're looking for a new car. Thanks, John!!

John Weiss

champ
3/23/2015

"very happy"

was very happy with the salesman and how I was treated. they was very nice the answered all of the questions we asked. we are very happy with the truck we bought and from now on we will be dealing with Garber from here on out. And would like to thank the sales staff at Garber for all the work they did to make our buying our truck a pleasure. And will be telling all my friends and family about Graber

tom auernhammer

lisaloveslife
3/07/2015

"One Satisfied Customer "

I recently posted a review about my experience at Garber Buick and for some reason it didn't register the five stars for quality of work and overall experience. I just want to clarify that the service that I received from Matt Lawson and Elvis of Garber Buick was definitely five stars in every category.

Matt Lawson, Elvis

Barajas
12/19/2014

"Definitely the worst experience ever!"

I spent a week dealing with Garber to have them tell me they couldn't put me in the vehicle that I wanted. They made me feel as if they were dishonest and unprofessional. Every vehicle that I wanted to lease was impossible to get in my price range. Even after they quoted me for the same vehicle 2 days early. The price just happened to go up $80 in 2 days. I will never ever go back. I went to another dealership and got the exact vehicle that I wanted for the price I wanted and it was the same as the original SUV that I wanted. It's funny how the vehicle cost the same as the Enclave that I wanted.

Rob, Ashley, Andrea, John

ErikaWachowicz
12/17/2014

"buying a car"

Bought my car at Garber Buick. Employees werevery friendly and helpful. Richard Thomas was the employee I worked with. He was not pushy at all and it made my car buying experience easy and fun!

Richard Thomas

brittney.sears
11/25/2014

"Thanks??"

Great experience, got a vehicle in the same day, they worked with me.And I appreciate the great customer service & friendliness. I love my car!??

Scott K & Ashley

hope17
10/15/2014

"Amazing from start to finish"

I had a great experience with everyone I talked to. Ashley helped me get everything started. Tom Auernhammer find the best vehicle in my price range for me and my family. Then Elvis did a great job making sure I understood everything he was going over and made sure to find the best rate for me. Garber's team all around did a great job. Thank you for all you guys did.

Tom Auernhammer, Ashley Mohr, Elvis

vwasney
10/03/2014

"Great price, really helpful!"

Richard Thomas was a lot of help, was able to get the vehicle i wanted for a great price. They even helped me find a credit union to finanace me when most places wouldnt. I am happy with my purchase and would reccomend garber buick to anyone!

Richard Thomas