Garber Chevrolet Linwood

75 North Huron Road, Linwood, Michigan 48634 Directions

1 Review of Garber Chevrolet Linwood

November 30, 2012

"went in there to get a used car.i told the salesman we..."

- maureen macleod

went in there to get a used car.i told the salesman we could only afford $250 a month.We were looking at a traverse for $381 a month.I told him we couldn't afford that.The sales manager bill came over to talk with us.He said I will give you a driving job that you can make up to $500 a month.Bill gave us his word and we shook on it.I should of gotten it in writing.We were told we would get calls to drive.That they really needed people especially on wednesdays.We have not had one phone call.We have driven three times that I had to call and ask for.We got the car back in August and like I said have only driven three times.Sorry bill is a liar and because of his word my car is going to be repod.I tried to call the general manager susan volk.She wasn't aware of what bill did.She tried to tell me that we were called several times to drive.LIES We have not gotten one phone call.Nobody there seems to care.Because of bills offer that he never came through with i am going to lose my car.I have called susan twice to talk to her about this and both times she told me to hold on and she transfers me to the idiot bill.She needs to listen to her customers instead of blowing them off.Thats how she made me feel.I need to talk to someone who cares.If anyone does.

bill