Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Service Center

3 Lifetime Service Reviews

5330 Bay Rd, Saginaw, Michigan 48604

3 Reviews of Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Service Center

August 26, 2016

"Steve Mellish-Garber Bay Road"

- EMF

I have been searching for "the perfect vehicle" for quite some time... I have shopped around at many dealerships-and Steve Mellish and the Garber Bay Road Team have been excellent...I never felt pressured to make a decision...I could take my time-I never felt rushed. Steve listened to me and what I needed to find in my next vehicle. All staff members...from salespeople...to customer service...to parts department have always been very polite and professional. Steve goes above and beyond to find what you are looking for-whether its searching out a specific vehicle that you have your heart set on...staying late to accomodate your work and family schedule...entertaining your kids because you are a busy mom and don't have the luxury of car shopping alone...keeping in contact so that you feel like your decision is just as important to him as it is to you!

Steve Mellish
August 26, 2016

"Have been a Proud Customer for years Thanks Steve Mellish"

- Rocco87

Everyone Has Provided Fantastic Service & Support And am Honored by this Entire Crew! THANKS Garber Saginaw ! SPECIAL KUDOS FOR Customer Excellence Steve Mellish & Sasaha & Michelle! Fantastic Thank You All!

Stephanie Maike
Sasha Stikeleather

John Karwat
Michelle Murlick
Barb Braley

Other Employees : Steve Mellish
April 17, 2015

"Quick, friendly service for our daughter going to SVSU."

- KGuitar

I would like to commend your service department at your Bay Road location. Steve was excellent and we greatly appreciate the assistance he gave our daughter. She recently was having problems with her car while at school at SVSU. Steve confirmed how your dealership tries their best to cater to students away from home that encounter vehicle problems. He made our daughter feel comfortable and allowed us to acquire trust in the service that your dealership provides. Thank you Steve! Garber Bay Road, you have a great employee. Please share our thanks and appreciation with Steve! We will not hesitate coming back there when needing service. Knowing you care about our kids away from home at college is comforting, reassuring, and very much appreciated!

Steven Fanning
Aug 07, 2015 -

Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for the great review and taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to help the students of SVSU!