Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Service Center

6 Reviews of Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram - Service Center

February 27, 2017

"stress full"

- duff7

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Garber , one day after having it home the vehicle started having problems, I called bill and he got us in right away to solve the problem. I was concerned about the vehicle so john karwat went out of his way to make sure that I had peace of mind with the car. Garber went out of iy=ts way to make sure I was happy and taken care of, I would recommend this dealer to a friend

John Karwat
Feb 27, 2017 -

Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you duff7. It is true that not everything always goes perfectly, but we're glad that Bill Case and John Karwat addessed it right away and made sure that you are taken care of!

January 14, 2017

"Not happy"

- Sharen1

The car had not been defrosting properly and the window regulator broke. Window was on angle in door and was told no service until Monday. Yes a little ticked pd another dealer to fix it when I had a warranty. Monday I should not had came back . Nightmare.

3.0
Larry Cook
Jan 15, 2017 -

Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Hello Sharen, thank you for letting us know about your experience. As you may see from our reviews, that is not the usual way that things go for our customers. We'll have either the Service Manager Brian or our Customer Advocate Michelle reach out to you privately to find out more about what happened.

December 29, 2016

"Great Experience!!"

- Klbuxman

I love my new Jeep Patriot!! Bill Case was great to work with and he really tried to help me find a car that fit me and my budget. I can be really indecisive, but he took his time with me and gave me facts to help me make the best choice for me. I would definitely recommend my friends and family see Bill Case in the future.

Dec 30, 2016 -

Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Fantastic, thank you for the review. At Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram New or Used, Bill Case knows how to find the right vehicle. Enjoy your new Jeep Patriot and thank you again!

August 26, 2016

"Steve Mellish-Garber Bay Road"

- EMF

I have been searching for "the perfect vehicle" for quite some time... I have shopped around at many dealerships-and Steve Mellish and the Garber Bay Road Team have been excellent...I never felt pressured to make a decision...I could take my time-I never felt rushed. Steve listened to me and what I needed to find in my next vehicle. All staff members...from salespeople...to customer service...to parts department have always been very polite and professional. Steve goes above and beyond to find what you are looking for-whether its searching out a specific vehicle that you have your heart set on...staying late to accomodate your work and family schedule...entertaining your kids because you are a busy mom and don't have the luxury of car shopping alone...keeping in contact so that you feel like your decision is just as important to him as it is to you!

Steve Mellish
August 26, 2016

"Have been a Proud Customer for years Thanks Steve Mellish"

- Rocco87

Everyone Has Provided Fantastic Service & Support And am Honored by this Entire Crew! THANKS Garber Saginaw ! SPECIAL KUDOS FOR Customer Excellence Steve Mellish & Sasaha & Michelle! Fantastic Thank You All!

Stephanie Maike
Sasha Stikeleather
John Karwat
Michelle Murlick
Other Employees : Steve Mellish, Barb Braley
April 17, 2015

"Quick, friendly service for our daughter going to SVSU."

- KGuitar

I would like to commend your service department at your Bay Road location. Steve was excellent and we greatly appreciate the assistance he gave our daughter. She recently was having problems with her car while at school at SVSU. Steve confirmed how your dealership tries their best to cater to students away from home that encounter vehicle problems. He made our daughter feel comfortable and allowed us to acquire trust in the service that your dealership provides. Thank you Steve! Garber Bay Road, you have a great employee. Please share our thanks and appreciation with Steve! We will not hesitate coming back there when needing service. Knowing you care about our kids away from home at college is comforting, reassuring, and very much appreciated!

Steven Fanning
Aug 07, 2015 -

Garber Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for the great review and taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to help the students of SVSU!