Gates GMC Buick Nissan

143 Boston Post Road,
North Windham, Connecticut 06256
Gates GMC Buick Nissan Info
About Gates GMC Buick Nissan

We here at Gates GMC Nissan CT are glad to be at your service. We value all of our customers and want to make sure that you have an excellent experience here at our Connecticut GMC/Nissan location. If you are coming in for service, enjoy free wifi internet access in our leather couches in our service lounge, get a complimentary coffee and car wash with every service visit, even if it is just for an oil change. Can't make it to North Windham, CT that is fine, we will come to you for anything!! Need to get an oil change, want to look at a new car, need a ride to work, we do it all here at Gates GMC Nissan CT. Call us today or stop down and vist, your 100% satisfaction is our goal and promise.

About Gates GMC Buick Nissan Learn More

1,317 Dealership Reviews
Coastal Mainer
8/23/2015

"Pleasantly Surprised"

My wife and I were recently car shopping and were terribly disappointed with another local car dealership. When we arrived at Gates Nissan it was immediately obvious to us that we were dealing with wonderfully concerned, skillful and knowledgeable employees. From the moment we met with Jim we could feel the angst of buying a new car disappear. He thoroughly answered and explained all of our questions. Then meeting with Paul, and later Chris, we knew that we were purchasing a car from a dedicated group. We shall encourage our family and friends to purchase their next vehicles at Gates Nissan. Michael

Jim Horan

Lee A.
8/22/2015

"Energizing!"

8.19.15 We came back! Working out another lease took some time and effort. Paul Bacon provided professional, friendly service that had us on the road again. Very efficient and easy to communicate with. It was evident that he made it his mission to help us match the right ride for our needs. Thank you for a job well done. Lee-Ellen Achten

Tracy
8/21/2015

"Best Car Shopping Experience"

I, like many people detest car shopping. Mainly due to bad experiences at other dealerships. However, at Gates the car shopping experience is so different. They focus on the customers needs and wants without pressuring you to make an instant decision on such an expensive purchase. The salesman that I dealt with, Jimmy Y.., did exactly what I was hoping a dealership would do without me even asking. I had not purchased a car in over 12 years. So, I was uncertain as to which car I wanted. Jimmy took several vehicles and lined them up next to my current vehicle so I could compare them side by side. This was so helpful because I had my mind set that I needed the Acadia size SUV. Yet after comparing the different models side by side, I actually found the smaller Terrain would be sufficient for my needs. Most dealerships do not care about the customer and would try to push the more expensive vehicle even if you didn't need it. I know this, because that happened to me while I was shopping around. Go to Gates they treat you right!!!

patsfan22
8/21/2015

"Awesome Experience and Very Helpful!"

I had stopped by Gates and was greeted right away, Martin helped me find the car that worked for me with no pressure and a help of suggestions, He was a great help and awesome to do business with as well as Nick and the Rest of the Gates team! I ended up walking out with a 2011 Nissan Sentra and am very happy with it! I would Recommend Gates to anyone! Great Customer service!

jimmyd123

"Great Experience...I'm shocked!"

We all dread going to the car dealer. We think of the stress of being pressured, the financing, and the overall car buying experience. My experience these past couple of days couldn't be further from that .. My sales guy Seth was just awesome. knowledgeable, laid back and really quite a funny guy. He made the experience stress free and was always a phone call or email away for any questions...and he always followed through quickly. Awesome guy. The business manager Chris was also great. No pressure whatsoever, got me a good financing deal (and my credit isn't great) and he was also laid back and a pleasure to talk to. I'm really impressed with Gates and driving home tonight in my new car I asked myself "What were you so stressed about before walking into Gates? That was a pretty awesome experience!... I'll definitely recommend friends and family to Gates.

Seth Gwiazdowski

JensenRawn
8/20/2015

"Best Experience I could have asked for"

Everyone was very friendly and helpful and was astonished by how easy they made my new car buying experience it was the first time I've ever bought a new car and it was a great first. Recommend it to everyone and anyone looking to purchase a new car or even one that is used.

Larry 165

"Fast and easy"

We were happy that the letter we received about trading in our 2010 Nissan was honored. We were given a fair trade in value for the Rogue. Thus, enabling us to make a lease purchase with no money out of pocket.

Gee
8/20/2015

"The most wonderful time I've had in years"

For one thing I would like to say that Paul Bacon is a wonderful man he treated me and my mother with great respect. I would also like to add that every person there at Gates Nissan in North Windham Ct made me feel at home they didn't walk around like they were better then me or anyone else. They all treated us as equals that is a every good feeling . Thank you all Gloria Gendron

Shelley77
8/19/2015

"The Best Dealership Experience"

Gates is the best dealership I have ever worked with. My salesman is the best, he is always checking in with us to make sure that we are completely satisfied. My husband and I have both worked with Ralph for our vehicles and have no complaints. He made sure that we were going to get the vehicles that we wanted. My husband had been looking for a new truck for 3 months before we decided to stop in to Gates one day. Ralph worked with my husband for 2 weeks and found him a truck that he was finally satisfied with and my husband loves it. I also have a vehicle from Gates and again my experience was excellent as well. The service department is wonderful, they are always so friendly, informative and honest. Mark was very helpful with questions I had and he was very helpful with the service I was having done. I went in for service and I was in and out in less then an hour. Invoice # C57301

Mark Minor

NanaB
8/18/2015

"The best Dealership"

My girlfriend recommended me to go to Gates, as my car dealership could have cared less about my problem with my car. My experience from Gates was above and beyond. Paul Mazza did a fantastic job and I walked out of the dealership with a lease vehicle to my liking. Everything was explained in detail. I will recommend Gates to all my friends. Everyone in the dealership was great and helpful.

Everyone