Gates GMC Buick Nissan

Gates GMC Buick Nissan
Call
Gates GMC Buick Nissan Info
About Gates GMC Buick Nissan

We here at Gates GMC Nissan CT are glad to be at your service. We value all of our customers and want to make sure that you have an excellent experience here at our Connecticut GMC/Nissan location. If you are coming in for service, enjoy free wifi internet access in our leather couches in our service lounge, get a complimentary coffee and car wash with every service visit, even if it is just for an oil change. Can't make it to North Windham, CT that is fine, we will come to you for anything!! Need to get an oil change, want to look at a new car, need a ride to work, we do it all here at Gates GMC Nissan CT. Call us today or stop down and vist, your 100% satisfaction is our goal and promise.

About Gates GMC Buick Nissan Learn More

Thursday 8:00 AM - 7:30 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

"This is the third time i have purchased a vehicle from..."

This is the third time i have purchased a vehicle from this dealership. I always use Ralph Clement. He takes the time to listen to my concerns and goes above and beyond. I have always left feeling like i got the best deal possible.

"I was very pleased with the service I received making my..."

I was very pleased with the service I received making my purchase experience easier and affordable. The team at Gates is very friendly and professional and I would recommend this dealer to my friends and family.

"Best overall experience of purchasing a vehicle ever. ..."

Best overall experience of purchasing a vehicle ever. All personnel, from Sales Consultant to Finance team were extremely personable and business like. Felt very comfortable the entire time and was not rushed once into any kind of decision making, as well as not waiting very long in any chairs ourselves for Sales to work with us. In closing, would and will highly recommend Gates to family and friends.

"The sales ppl were friendly and attentive to our needs. ..."

The sales ppl were friendly and attentive to our needs. They wanted to go above and beyond to get our business. One example of this is allowing us to take the vehicle we were interested in and bring it with us to another dealer to help compare. they also understood comcerns about mechanical issues we pointed out and were happy to address them and correct them even though some items did not fail on the inhouse safety check. As for the price we give a 4 because we met half way on a price that was offered by another dealer on a comparable vehicle. If we had settled on the sme price we would have given a 5. As for the 4 in quality of work, the vehicle was not ready when it was supposed to be and the cleaning was not 100% (even noticed by the salesman).

Paul Mazza, Ralph Clement, Nick, Ryan

Gates GMC Buick Nissan responded to this review

July 23, 2012

We are scheduling another full detail for him to make his truck look 100%. This will be done when the truck comes in for his service appt for new tires

"I have a few small issues.First the material they use to..."

I have a few small issues.First the material they use to write messages on the windows is still visible when window is wet. I really didn't care about switched between salepeople,Nathan Rameaka was first to intoduce himself to us and got us into the showroom. I hope he gets something out of the sale.

"From the moment I arrived, everyone was very friendly and..."

From the moment I arrived, everyone was very friendly and helpful. My sales consultant, Frank Fomo, was very attentive to my needs from the start, asking questions to determine the right vehicle for my needs. I couldn't be happier with my choice, either; my daughter and I are extremely happy! Thank you to the Gates family, and especially Frank, for such a wonderful experience! I will definitely be recommending your dealership to everyone I know!

"My experience at gates was excellent. All of the employee..."

My experience at gates was excellent. All of the employee there are really nice and made it really fun. They were a good help in helping me find the car for me.

"My husband and I purchased a truck recently, and was very..."

My husband and I purchased a truck recently, and was very pleased with Gates. I chose to return for my vehicle, and requested Jay Handfield's assistance in selection of my car, due to the very positive experience we had had previously.

"We have worked with Jay Handfield for several of our..."

We have worked with Jay Handfield for several of our vehicle purchases over the years, and he is always our first choice when a purchase need arises. We have also referred to many of our friends and family members to him. Jay listens to what we need and want in a vehicle and then goes to work looking for just the right one. He is patient and diligent, all the while working with a smile and that wonderful sense of humor. This time was no exception. Jay found us the perfect vehicle for our needs at a great price.

"WENT IN READY TO DO BUSINESS AND WE DID! DROVE OUT IN A..."

WENT IN READY TO DO BUSINESS AND WE DID! DROVE OUT IN A COUPLE OF HOURS WITH MY NEW TRUCK. EVERYONE WAS VERY PLESENT AND HELPFULL. I WOULD DEFINITELY SEND SOMEONE TO GATES.

Nick Truax