Gates GMC Buick Nissan

143 Boston Post Road,
North Windham, Connecticut 06256
Gates GMC Buick Nissan Info
About Gates GMC Buick Nissan

We here at Gates GMC Nissan CT are glad to be at your service. We value all of our customers and want to make sure that you have an excellent experience here at our Connecticut GMC/Nissan location. If you are coming in for service, enjoy free wifi internet access in our leather couches in our service lounge, get a complimentary coffee and car wash with every service visit, even if it is just for an oil change. Can't make it to North Windham, CT that is fine, we will come to you for anything!! Need to get an oil change, want to look at a new car, need a ride to work, we do it all here at Gates GMC Nissan CT. Call us today or stop down and vist, your 100% satisfaction is our goal and promise.

About Gates GMC Buick Nissan Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

GingerF
4/26/2013

"My experience was so great with Nick and Tomas that I..."

My experience was so great with Nick and Tomas that I sent my husband today and he bought one too!!!! It was a great experience and I love my new car!! My next car will come from Gates too.!!!

Both Nick Traux and Tomas Gates

Moses221
4/23/2013

"It was like dealing with the 4 wise men. Great experience..."

It was like dealing with the 4 wise men. Great experience thanks for the car buying experience. Thanks for the 4 free oil changes . Awesome sauce!!

lindseyv
4/22/2013

"BY far the easiest and friendliest experience. Everyone..."

BY far the easiest and friendliest experience. Everyone was so accommodating and efficient. I felt right at home and at ease during the entire process. Jim Satalino was especially helpful and knowledgeable. I will only buy from him from now on. This was an overall great experience because of the people I worked with.

Missieb1
4/19/2013

"I am a returning customer to Gates Nissan. Tomas was..."

I am a returning customer to Gates Nissan. Tomas was very polite, he listened and was not pushy at all. Everything went so smoothly. Nick had us in and out of the paperwork portion efficiently and professionally. He was able to answer our questions with ease.

bmr555
4/19/2013

"My experience at Gates was great. The sales person Jay..."

My experience at Gates was great. The sales person Jay Handfield was wonderful. He made you feel relaxed no pressure what so ever. so did the finance person Nick Truax. I would highly recommend Sending friends to Gates especially too Jay and Nick.

jasondicarlo
4/18/2013

"Extremely courteous and friendly staff. Easy to talk to..."

Extremely courteous and friendly staff. Easy to talk to and deal with. They had the truck that I was looking for at a reasonable price.

PMineau
4/18/2013

"Everyone at Gates Nissan was extremely friendly the..."

Everyone at Gates Nissan was extremely friendly the moment I arrived on the lot. When I met Jay he listened to what I wanted and knew that I needed time to think about the car before we discussed finances. He was not pushy at all. He knew I didn't like surprises and made sure I was called to let me know what my payments would be before I arrived at the dealership to pick up my car. Nick called me the day before I was to pick the car up to let me know what my payments would be. When I told them I would like them a little lower, he said he would see what he could do. I arrived on Saturday to get my car, they were still working on the deal. Eric, Nick, and Jay all worked very hard to make sure I was comfortable with the payments and happy with my purchase. They get 120% rating from me. You couldn't ask for nicer or more honest guys. Thank You to everyone involved with my purchase. Sincerely Paula Mineau

jward313
4/15/2013

"The price is good for the truck but not great due to a..."

The price is good for the truck but not great due to a slight oder (smoker / pet) in the vehical & the milage would have been better if around 50,000. I found that the driver side power windows squeek when used.

whrjr310
4/13/2013

"Had an overall great experience. Having been in an..."

Had an overall great experience. Having been in an accident that totaled a previous vehicle i found the staff to be encouraging. The only thing that i did not like was that the loan was financed in my mom's name so that i could get financing. I have no problem with this but mom likely wouldn't like it if she knew. No problems here.

jnee
4/13/2013

"This is my 3rd vehicle I've gotten from Brain.Just a..."

This is my 3rd vehicle I've gotten from Brain.Just a pleasure to work with.friendly professionsal knowlegdeable.Brain takes you though every step of the process explains all the features of the vechile just a great experience

Reviews of Nick  Truax