Gates GMC Buick Nissan

Gates GMC Buick Nissan

Call
Gates GMC Buick Nissan Info
About Gates GMC Buick Nissan

We here at Gates GMC Nissan CT are glad to be at your service. We value all of our customers and want to make sure that you have an excellent experience here at our Connecticut GMC/Nissan location. If you are coming in for service, enjoy free wifi internet access in our leather couches in our service lounge, get a complimentary coffee and car wash with every service visit, even if it is just for an oil change. Can't make it to North Windham, CT that is fine, we will come to you for anything!! Need to get an oil change, want to look at a new car, need a ride to work, we do it all here at Gates GMC Nissan CT. Call us today or stop down and vist, your 100% satisfaction is our goal and promise.

About Gates GMC Buick Nissan Learn More

Thursday 8:00 AM - 7:30 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

suzannemcd
10/03/2012

"This was totaly an awesome experience. We thank you Ralph..."

This was totaly an awesome experience. We thank you Ralph for your expertise and sincere knowledge in guiding us to find the "Sweet" deal of our dreams. Fred McDonald, NH.

gladtuc
10/01/2012

"I found total experience notably satifactory in..."

I found total experience notably satifactory in purchasing a pre-owned vehicle at Gates GMC/Nissan located in Willimantic, CT. I particularly wish to praise agent Nathan Ramreaka whom I found very professional in every manner. All my questions were answered to my satifaction, I did not feel pressured to purchase at any point, and I was given a full explanation particularly of the electronics, located in the automobile. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is interested in purchasing an automobile because of the quality of personal who will assist the prospective buyer and because of the quality and quantity of automobiles that are available. Donald C.Hardy

08diesel
10/01/2012

"The purchase of our new Rogue went very well without any..."

The purchase of our new Rogue went very well without any issues. when we noticed a couple issues with the paint we were assured that they would be addressed and fixed to our satisfaction.

Afont1985
9/26/2012

"Very poor customer service in the service department. Was..."

Very poor customer service in the service department. Was basically told to pound sand and see another dealer after my truck was in for a week only to leave with both same problems if arrived for. And to top off my frustration, service manager hung up phone on me after not being able to tell me what was done.Guess its hard to find a service department who has techs who do not guess on repairs. Factory trained technicians haha keep guessing guys. Nothing against the dealership it self just big problems with service department.

Jamie in service

joetheboss
9/22/2012

"Bob, Patrick & Nick were great and put me in the..."

Bob, Patrick & Nick were great and put me in the exact truck I wanted for the right price. I would refer Bob to any of friends in the market for a car.

donnald
9/20/2012

"TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN MY WIFE AND I WERE VERY HAPPY..."

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN MY WIFE AND I WERE VERY HAPPY WITH FRIENDLINESS, SERVICE & OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH NATE & ERIC. THEY PUT MUCH TIME & EFFORT INTO EVERY DETAIL. WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND THEM BOTH TO FAMILY & FRIENDS. CAR LOOKED GREAT. THANKYOU DONNA & JIM DOUBLEDAY

jlowery
9/13/2012

"I was very happy that gates was able to get us out of a..."

I was very happy that gates was able to get us out of a lease my wife hated. everyone was great and we have no complaints

laxnkio
9/12/2012

"After a shaky start (referred to as the wrong name in..."

After a shaky start (referred to as the wrong name in their initial email) I had a great experience overall. Dealing with Ryan over email was great; his communication skills and willingness to make a deal are a big plus. Bob is seasoned salesman and very relaxed, exactly what I look for. Eric(with some assistance by Nick) did a great job finalizing the paperwork and I drove away quickly with no issues. Great atmosphere and they definitely make you want to return.

PaulHTurenne
9/11/2012

"Thank you to the entire Gates team! This is by far our..."

Thank you to the entire Gates team! This is by far our best car purchasing experience. We came to Gates because of Ryan Lapierre, but we have even more reasons to come back in the future after seamlessly working with James Satalino and Nick Truax as well.

paul.dummitt
9/07/2012

"Knowledge of vehicles, professionalism and overall dealer..."

Knowledge of vehicles, professionalism and overall dealer cleanliness is 2nd to none. Highly recommend Ralph and gates to anyone looking to buy a new or used vehicle. I drove past over 4 other dealerships and over 50 miles to go to Gates, well worth the drive.

Reviews of Eric  Gates