Gates GMC Buick Nissan

143 Boston Post Road,
North Windham, Connecticut 06256
Gates GMC Buick Nissan Info
About Gates GMC Buick Nissan

We here at Gates GMC Nissan CT are glad to be at your service. We value all of our customers and want to make sure that you have an excellent experience here at our Connecticut GMC/Nissan location. If you are coming in for service, enjoy free wifi internet access in our leather couches in our service lounge, get a complimentary coffee and car wash with every service visit, even if it is just for an oil change. Can't make it to North Windham, CT that is fine, we will come to you for anything!! Need to get an oil change, want to look at a new car, need a ride to work, we do it all here at Gates GMC Nissan CT. Call us today or stop down and vist, your 100% satisfaction is our goal and promise.

About Gates GMC Buick Nissan Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

mrpep951
6/15/2014

"Overall great experience at Gates GMC"

The overall experiemce at Gates was great. From finding the right vehicle to arranging financing. James and Ryan took the time every time I had a question. They always answered my countless emails right away and were very respectful and helpful. The atmosphere at Gates is great, with music playing and always someone seeing if you need anything like coffee or water. They have a great sense of humor and know how to make the buyng experience a fun one and infomative. They work real hard to get you what you need and and treat you fairly. Everyone should experience buying at Gates. Thank you James and Ryan and we will see you again and again.

jrl56
6/05/2014

"Very good experience"

We were meet at the door as soon as we arrived. Paul was very friendly and professional. We were offered coffee or water and went over our wants and needs. When we left that night we were very happy with the way we were treated through out the evening. When I went back the next day to pick up the truck, everything was ready to go. i have not had very many good experiences with car dealerships. This one went very well.

James Lester

15yukon
6/05/2014

"Yukon"

Our experience was wonderful , Nate and everyone did a great job. We felt very confidence with Nate . He was very friendly and made things to be very easy. He answered all our questions he was great.

Worldsailr
6/03/2014

"I highly recommend Gates GMC!"

I needed a new truck for towing big trailers. Paul Mazza showed me a beautiful 2500HD and gave me an unbeatable price. Working with Paul and Eric Gates we were able to get the payment and low interest rate I was looking for with no hassles. I drove away a very happy customer!

Tojehu
5/31/2014

"I requested they delivered!"

I never walked into a showroom where everyone made you feel so comfortable. I knew exactly what I wanted and Rick,and Nick gave it to me, a 2014 GMC Acadia! Thank you for making my experience a memorable one!

alligatorlover
5/31/2014

"Fantastic experience! "

My husband and I walked into the dealership after lunch, told Paul what we wanted, what our concerns/issues were, and DROVE out of the dealership with a brand new Nissan Rogue, with no hassle, payments we could afford, and a great experience!! Gates and our salesman Paul Mazza went over and above what could be expected and then some. this is the 4th car we purchased from Gates and everytime is better than the last.

urc29
5/29/2014

"Gates is like family "

Paul was outstanding to work with .He made my daughter and I feel very comfortable during my daughter first time buying a new car. The whole Gates team in North Windham made us feel like a family this is the 4th vehicle that we have purchased. Thank you.

Paul Bacon, Nick Truax,Thomas Gates

Chris Bahn
5/23/2014

"Grand Slam Sale!!!"

Impressed doesn't begin to describe how amazed I was with my overall sales experience. Ralph has always been courteous, professional and cognizant of my vehicle needs. I was blown away by the service rendered at Gates this week in which my wife and I were able to enjoy two 2014 Nissan vehicles. I am also thrilled by the teamwork from Nick and Eric. My entire experience was positive, fun, and stress-free! This is why I will always continue to come back to Gates and would recommend to anyone, friends and family alike. Thank you, guys!!! :)

Rdossat
5/19/2014

"Great Experience"

I have purchased serveral vehicles over the past 25 years and this was the easiest and most pleasant experience ever. The staff are helpful, friendly and not in your face. Paul Bacon, my sales rep was great to work with I would easily recommend him. I was very pleased with all aspects of my purchase. Well organized dealership and team.

Lisaann67
5/15/2014

"Great Service"

I would like to thank Erica Gates and Brian Philips for helping me with my purchase of my Nissan Altima. We all are very happy to finally have a car big enough for all of us. We live out of state and when we got there all the paper work was all ready to go so we were in and out very nice.

Reviews of Nick  Truax