Gates GMC Buick Nissan

Gates GMC Buick Nissan
Call
Gates GMC Buick Nissan Info
About Gates GMC Buick Nissan

We here at Gates GMC Nissan CT are glad to be at your service. We value all of our customers and want to make sure that you have an excellent experience here at our Connecticut GMC/Nissan location. If you are coming in for service, enjoy free wifi internet access in our leather couches in our service lounge, get a complimentary coffee and car wash with every service visit, even if it is just for an oil change. Can't make it to North Windham, CT that is fine, we will come to you for anything!! Need to get an oil change, want to look at a new car, need a ride to work, we do it all here at Gates GMC Nissan CT. Call us today or stop down and vist, your 100% satisfaction is our goal and promise.

About Gates GMC Buick Nissan Learn More

Thursday 8:00 AM - 7:30 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

"My experience was very, very good. This was my first..."

My experience was very, very good. This was my first time buying a new car, so I had lots of questions and brought along plenty of research (Consumer Reports, Kelley Blue Book, etc). My sales guy, Paul Bacon, worked very patiently with me and helped me find a car I really like within my price range. It being used, there are a couple minor problems with the car, mostly electrical, that would have been nice to not have to deal with. But overall, the car seems solid, and I'm going to enjoy it for a while. Again, the experience was great and the staff were very friendly and helpful and patient. Thanks!

"My experience at Gates GMC Buick Nissan was great. Nate..."

My experience at Gates GMC Buick Nissan was great. Nate Rameaka was wonderful. He was very knowledgable about the vehicle I was purchasing and helped me to feel comfortable purchasing a vehicle. He was patient and allowed me time to make my decision and answered every question that I had. The day I picked up the vehicle, the dealership was very busy but I was approached by several people wanting to help me and although Nate was with a another client he took the time to make sure everything with my purchase was going smoothly. I would recommend this dealership to a friend.

"Great people great car ,Drives and handles like a new..."

Great people great car ,Drives and handles like a new car, Jay goes the xtra mile for his customers I will deal with him again.

Christopher M Charron

"This is the 6th car we've purchased at Gates. There have..."

This is the 6th car we've purchased at Gates. There have been other salesmen over the years, but all but one(who is no longer there)were great. Need I say more about satisfaction?

"Jay was very helpful. He knew just the car I needed. He..."

Jay was very helpful. He knew just the car I needed. He showed me all the details and features of the car. I would recomend Jay to anyone that was interested in purchasing a car, Very professional...

"I gave the overall rating as good because of the wait (an..."

I gave the overall rating as good because of the wait (an 1hr and 1/2) for the registration to get processed. Thank you for your time.

"This has to be one of my best experiences in 50 years of..."

This has to be one of my best experiences in 50 years of buying a car. Paul spent the entire day in making my delivery complete. I arrived at 11am, shopped, test drove, made a decision after lunch, the lease was arranged, trailer hitch & wiring was installed, all paperwork was done, & I left at 6pm. WHEW!!!!

"My husband and I purchased to vehicles from Gates, Brian..."

My husband and I purchased to vehicles from Gates, Brian was a pleasure to work with, he spent a lot of time with us and was very personable. Nick was also very friendly and explained all the paperwork we were signing.

"MY HUSBAND AND I BOTH AGREED THAT THE GATES FAMILY WAS..."

MY HUSBAND AND I BOTH AGREED THAT THE GATES FAMILY WAS VERY FRIENDLY, VERY ATTENTIVE AND MADE OUR BUYING EXPERIENCE MUCH MORE PERSONAL THAN ANY AUTO DEALERSHIP WE HAVE EVER BEEN TO.

"the friendliness of the employees, and the great..."

the friendliness of the employees, and the great conversation make gates a great place to look or buy a car. felt right at home there and comfortable. paul bacon is a great sales man willing to go the extra step to make you happy in your deal, or willing to give it another shot with your counter offer. from my first step in the door to my last everyone i talk to was really upbeat and happy to talk to you. i see now why they are #1 in customer satisfaction. thats why i rate the dealership with a GREAT overall rating!

Nick Truax