Gates GMC Buick Nissan

143 Boston Post Road,
North Windham, Connecticut 06256
Gates GMC Buick Nissan Info
About Gates GMC Buick Nissan

We here at Gates GMC Nissan CT are glad to be at your service. We value all of our customers and want to make sure that you have an excellent experience here at our Connecticut GMC/Nissan location. If you are coming in for service, enjoy free wifi internet access in our leather couches in our service lounge, get a complimentary coffee and car wash with every service visit, even if it is just for an oil change. Can't make it to North Windham, CT that is fine, we will come to you for anything!! Need to get an oil change, want to look at a new car, need a ride to work, we do it all here at Gates GMC Nissan CT. Call us today or stop down and vist, your 100% satisfaction is our goal and promise.

About Gates GMC Buick Nissan Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

1,006 Dealership Reviews
NJ Landscaper
2/17/2015

"Great dealership, great salesman, great finance dept"

I recently purchased a used truck that Brian had advertised online. The team made the transaction quite a pleasant one. Including having the truck delivered 3 hours away to my house in New Jersey!! Despite a few service issues this was the smoothest dealer transaction I have ever had!! thanks guys, A+, keep up the fantastic work!

Dcpowerguy
2/17/2015

"Don't do business anywhere else!"

Brian Philips and the team at Gates are the best in the business. Just bought my second vehicle from them and I wouldn't go anywhere else. Service was top notch start to finish. Nick in financing was able to get us the loan we needed at a good rate. Jimmie is a heck of a nice guy too, always helpful.

jamieLK
2/17/2015

"Gates is the dealership you want to deal with! "

Brian Philips called me to let me know my lease was ending and that there were some great programs I could take advantage of to get into a new vehicle at a great price. Brian unfortunately wasn't available to sell me my new vehicle in person, but Jay and Jimmie seamlessly stood in for Brian when it was convenient for me to come in. That's the great thing about this dealership. You always know you are in excellent hands no matter who you talk to. They truly care about making the deal work for YOU the customer, and everyone in the building works hard to ensure that you have a great experience along the way. I can't say enough about doing business here. I have purchased multiple vehicles here and have never been even 1% unhappy with the level of professionalism and service I've received, as it is second to none. These guys never disappoint, they always deliver. A huge thank you to everyone here. I'll definitely be back, and I encourage everyone to buy their vehicles at Gates, you won't be disappointed!

DeweyK
2/17/2015

"Excellent experience at Gates GMC"

I recently purchased a GMC Sierra from Gates GMC and the experience was fantastic. Brian Philips was my salesman and he was very knowledgeable, extremely helpful and there was no high pressure sales tactics that I have been exposed to at other dealers. The dealership itself was very impressive, absolutely spotless, and very customer friendly. I drove 1 1/2 hours to get to Gates, and it was worth the trip. The car was prepped perfectly and I enjoyed the experience. I would highly recommend this business to anyone buying a car.

Bwhit988
2/16/2015

"Great Experience "

Had a wonderful experience with this dealership. I felt welcome and not preasured in any way. Got a long and enjoyable test drive and supplied with all the information i could ever need!

Dealer rather.com
2/15/2015

"Perfect customer relations"

Martin approached as we scanned the line of cars in early Dec, then listened to our needs. We found him to be very personable, but not at all pushy. We ended up purchasing a new vehicle with Martin guiding us thru every step. It seemed more like making a friend than buying a new car.

Dennis1jake
2/14/2015

"Only place I will ever buy a GMC"

Best price no BS no pressure sales. Paul Bacon straight up guy. I would highly recommend this dealership. They are an hour away for me but was in and out of dealership in 2 hours. well worth the trip if your looking for a new vehicle.

Marilynn
2/14/2015

"Extremely Pleased!"

We are extremely pleased with our experience of working with Jay during our search for a new vehicle. We found him very friendly and accommodating to our needs. His knowledge of the vehicles was very helpful and therefore we were able to make our decision that day. Jay took the time to walk us through all the features of the car and we know he will continue to be there for us as needed. The entire experience from walking in the door through driving away in our new vehicle was fantastic.

Joe
2/13/2015

"Just what I was looking for!"

Martin remembered me from when I stopped by from a Sunday afternoon when I was kind of just shopping around and joy riding. He was just as accommodating that day as he was when I comeback on Friday of the same week the purchase a 6 speed manual transmission 2012 Nissan Xterra that I had seen that on Sunday. He was very polite and professional.

Just what I was looking for.

2/13/2015

"excellent service "

Martin was on top of every detail. Genuine guy. Would recommend him to anyone looking for great service. Very happy with the whole experience! Will buy from Martin again

341 - 350 of 1,006 results