Gates GMC Buick Nissan

143 Boston Post Road,
North Windham, Connecticut 06256
Gates GMC Buick Nissan Info
About Gates GMC Buick Nissan

We here at Gates GMC Nissan CT are glad to be at your service. We value all of our customers and want to make sure that you have an excellent experience here at our Connecticut GMC/Nissan location. If you are coming in for service, enjoy free wifi internet access in our leather couches in our service lounge, get a complimentary coffee and car wash with every service visit, even if it is just for an oil change. Can't make it to North Windham, CT that is fine, we will come to you for anything!! Need to get an oil change, want to look at a new car, need a ride to work, we do it all here at Gates GMC Nissan CT. Call us today or stop down and vist, your 100% satisfaction is our goal and promise.

About Gates GMC Buick Nissan Learn More

1,205 Dealership Reviews
Kelley
6/21/2015

"Best experience in my car buying career"

Martin and the team made this the best car buying experience I've ever had. No haggling, no pressure, no tension. I was shown the dealership, introduced to everyone involved before and after the sale, just a fine experience. I would completely recommend Martin and Gates Nissan.

Jimmie Bletsch

FrontierFred
6/20/2015

"Very positive experience"

Nate Rameaka and Eric Gates made my truck purchase easy. They were most courteous and business-like. I would certainly buy another vehicle at Gates.

Frenchie
6/19/2015

"Amazing purchase experience!!!"

From the moment you walk in the door, you feel this level of positive energy seldom repliclicated in any business let alone a car dealership! Not only did they get my wife the exact vehicle that she wanted, but they did so at a price point that fit our budget! Here's the kicker, they even delivered the vehicle to me because of my schedule. It was delivered on time, clean and had a full tank of gas! I have a hard time getting a pizza delivered on time...World class team from Ryan and Paul to Tomas and Chris! Thank you for an amazing experience, you made it look effortless! -Frenchie

Ryan
6/18/2015

"Great People!"

This was the best experience I'v had at dealership. Everyone was courteous and helpful. No pressure and easy to work with. Nate went the extra mile to find what I was looking for in a work van. Love my new Nissan NV 2500!!

nancoi452
6/18/2015

"Most delightful car purchase experience ever!"

We have purchased 15+ vehicles in our 42 years together. Without exception, this was the BEST experience we have had since buying our first new car in 1973. Brian was patient and knowledgeable and answered all our questions. We took a few models out to test drive, and he explained the features of each without overwhelming us with details. When he intuited that we liked one GMC model but didn't LOVE it, Brian asked additional questions and made suggestions that led us to our 2015 Nissan Murano. We had our hearts set on a Pacific Sunset color with mocha interior and Brian researched within a 1000-mile radius to try and meet our request. When that was unsuccessful, he managed to locate our second color choice and had it detailed and ready for us within 48 hours to take on a road trip. Nick also was great in dealing with financing issues. We even had our new car picked up and returned with a loaner to add a trailer hitch. Top notch all the way!

Great staff from Service who picked up our car and dropped off a loaner

Subfixer
6/17/2015

"Great experiane "

Everyone was very professional and courteous everything got done in a timely matter also liked that you were open on Sundays shop was very clean and tidy service department looked very professional

pam
6/16/2015

"Best car buying experience!"

Great dealership. It was a pleasure doing business with a wonderful group of professionals who assisted me every step of the way. Martin, Jimmie, and Nick, thank you! I love my new Rogue!

Jimmie Bletsch

Mcastro
6/15/2015

"Buying a new car "

This is the only dealership i deal with they go wAy beyond to make things happen i thank you once again for helping me and getting me what i needed !!

Rick Ackel

Lwiedeke
6/15/2015

"Jimmy y is the best"

Jimmy has gone above and beyond to make sure I am happy with my recent used car purchase. There was a persistent odor of smoke which was very disappointing. Jimmy has been great about following up and taking car in for treatment. He would not rest until I was completely satisfied.

Jimmy Yilmaz

Gates2015
6/13/2015

"excellent!!"

Great service / experience all around. Couldn't have been happier. All team members were very helpful and friendly. I enjoyed this purchase/experience then my last purchase at BMW.

341 - 350 of 1,205 results