Gates GMC Buick Nissan

143 Boston Post Road,
North Windham, Connecticut 06256
Gates GMC Buick Nissan Info
About Gates GMC Buick Nissan

We here at Gates GMC Nissan CT are glad to be at your service. We value all of our customers and want to make sure that you have an excellent experience here at our Connecticut GMC/Nissan location. If you are coming in for service, enjoy free wifi internet access in our leather couches in our service lounge, get a complimentary coffee and car wash with every service visit, even if it is just for an oil change. Can't make it to North Windham, CT that is fine, we will come to you for anything!! Need to get an oil change, want to look at a new car, need a ride to work, we do it all here at Gates GMC Nissan CT. Call us today or stop down and vist, your 100% satisfaction is our goal and promise.

About Gates GMC Buick Nissan Learn More

1,255 Dealership Reviews
B&MKoloj
7/28/2015

"Great truck buying experience"

We had looked around at other trucks at other dealerships before heading to Gates. Brian was very helpful, personable and professional. We are pleased with the purchase of our new truck from Gates. So much so that we referred a family member who also bought a new vehicle from Brian in the same week. Nick also did a great job walking us through the reams of paperwork.

Electric Solutions Contracting
7/28/2015

"Electric solutions contracting service van"

I wanted an NV200 for a service vehicle. Gates in N.Windham was a great place to get the van. Martin was awesome to work with and the van is a perfect service vehicle. I will recommend Gates every time. Thanks Electric Solutions Contracting

Probowlr15
7/26/2015

"Awesome service"

Jimmy was very determined and did a very great job on getting me sold and going thru the different inventory and finding the truck I needed. Thank u jimmy!

Jimmy Yilmaz

Erin123
7/26/2015

"Brian Phillips is awesome!"

I love dealing with Brian. He is funny, knowledgeable, and not pushy at all. He made me comfortable and worked hard to get me a great deal and put me in a vehicle that was just right for me and my family. Anytime I come in he remembers my name and makes me feel like he's known me forever. In my opinion he is the best salesman at Gates.

Hammer

"Nice and easy "

Called the dealership , Told them what i was interested in . In 20 min they called back with what we needed . Next day Drove up , the truck was detailed as promised . Signed the required documents . And drove home all in about an hour. What a team! really everyone is spot on Gate,s get,s it Second to none

LizA79

"Awesome experience"

Just bought our 2015 GMC Terrain and couldn't be happier. Everything discussed was honored and I felt comfortable during the whole process. Jimmy and Chris took care of everything!

Jimmy Yilmaz

canyon101
7/25/2015

"Excellent Team, Truck, and Great Financing-Highly Recommend"

The technical expertise of this team is outstanding. From the moment I stepped on the lot until when I took delivery of the keys, the entire experience was top-notch. The sales team was very easy to work with, communications were timely, the technical aspects of the deal were very professional, the financials expertise was beneficial, and the truck is excellent. Everyone answered many questions, made us feel welcome at every element of the transaction, provided a price and options package that was competitive, and provided an experience that will have us coming back with other family members to buy their trucks. A+ for this team- a great group of professionals who are excellent at helping people obtain the truck they want.

Jake Gurzler

nighthawkbp
7/23/2015

"Tara is the Best!!"

While trying to purchase a car for my mother from 700 miles away, I contacted several dealers about several Honda Accords. Tara was the only person I talked to that I felt comfortable about doing business with. She is honest and has integrity. What she says she does and never over promised and certainly never undelivered. When my mother picked up the car she was treated like it was their first car they sold. Made an impression with my mom which is hard to do. Great Job Gates! Great Job Tara!

Eric Gates

ChrisKoning
7/21/2015

"Excellent Test Drives, Thorough Explanation, Great Finances"

The sales people are welcoming and positive. The premises and interior are clean and neat. The inventory of cars is diverse and large. We thoroughly test drove three models with Ralph Clement putting them through the paces and allowing both me and my husband to each drive on separate loops with city, hills, and highway road surfaces. Ralph explained every feature allowing us to find the best fit for me and my husband. He found a good collection of discount incentives to help us with the cost. Nick Truax found us a financing package that was ideal for us. These incentives brought our trade-in allowance up to our expectation based on the Black Book tool which was more generous than the Blue Book tool used by the sales manager. The team detailed the new car beautifully and Ralph gave us a comprehensive expert orientation to our vehicle and its high technology features. This was an outstanding experience!

MelindaGuay
7/21/2015

"Great experience "

I will definitely recommend Rick Ackel to everyone I know looking for a car! I came in looking for something affordable and that is exactly what I got!

Rick Ackel