Gates GMC Buick Nissan

143 Boston Post Road,
North Windham, Connecticut 06256
Gates GMC Buick Nissan Info
About Gates GMC Buick Nissan

We here at Gates GMC Nissan CT are glad to be at your service. We value all of our customers and want to make sure that you have an excellent experience here at our Connecticut GMC/Nissan location. If you are coming in for service, enjoy free wifi internet access in our leather couches in our service lounge, get a complimentary coffee and car wash with every service visit, even if it is just for an oil change. Can't make it to North Windham, CT that is fine, we will come to you for anything!! Need to get an oil change, want to look at a new car, need a ride to work, we do it all here at Gates GMC Nissan CT. Call us today or stop down and vist, your 100% satisfaction is our goal and promise.

About Gates GMC Buick Nissan Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

david7559
2/28/2014

"Paul was very friendly... Once I choose the truck i..."

Paul was very friendly... Once I choose the truck i liked, Paul worked with me to get me the best deal possible.. I love my new truck..

Bigtoe48
2/27/2014

"My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Gates GMC..."

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at Gates GMC especially because we were fortunate enough to get Jay Handfield as our salesman. He sold us several cars at his previous employers and it was always a pleasant experience because of Jay. Because of our very positive experience purchasing two new cars through Jay and the same same positive experience we had dealing with Eric Gates we will now Have a new car dealership we will be loyal to, Gates GMC. Linda Beaudry

JosephSylvia
2/26/2014

"Thank you very much for the family atmosphere. Would..."

Thank you very much for the family atmosphere. Would recommend your dealership to my friends. Brian Phillips was an excellent salesman and Gates does get it.

jerryh06238
2/24/2014

"Awesome experience. Recommend to anyone looking for..."

Awesome experience. Recommend to anyone looking for anything. Really know how to treat their customers and really makes the process less of a hassle. Will do business with again.

Christopher07
2/23/2014

"Great experience, and great service will definatly get..."

Great experience, and great service will definatly get another car there. Sharon did an excellent job getting me the car I wanted. Will recomend anyone to get a car there

Caputo11
2/19/2014

"As always Bob gives us amazing service! We have beed..."

As always Bob gives us amazing service! We have beed doing business with him for years. We lease our vehicle and he calls every time we have the opportunity to trade in, most of the time before the lease is finished. He is very professional and gives personal attention to our needs.

Monica9
2/19/2014

"The Gates experience was a no pressure, friendly and..."

The Gates experience was a no pressure, friendly and respectful experience. Jay Handfield was very helpful and knowledgable about the Buick Encore that I was interested in purchasing. The General Manger and the rest of the Gates team were completely professional at all times. Please include Gates in any new car shopping consideration.

Jay Handfield

glaplant
2/18/2014

"We were looking for a new vehicle and started researching..."

We were looking for a new vehicle and started researching on line for what we would like. We started our service in 2009 with Gates and Jimmy Satalino, we leased our first Altima. In 2011 we purchased an Altima 2.5SL and loved it. Looking at the reviews and all the improvements made to the Altima in 2014, we decided we would purchase another one. The team at Gates met our every need with some negotiation we were able to sign the paperwork for our new 2014 Altima without missing a beat. Thank you Gates Team for your attention and time making our experience at Gates another Home Run. ! Gary and Sue LaPlant

Zulpie6
2/18/2014

"I can't thank the amazing team at Gates enough. I ..."

I can't thank the amazing team at Gates enough. I was very picky in what I wanted and they worked with me every step of the way to get me exactly what I wanted. The entire process was a great experience. They gave me a great price on my trade. Every person I met was friendly and personable. James Satalino was the best!!! He went above and beyond. I can't imagine buying a car from anywhere else ever again!!!

rauger
2/17/2014

"Had a very good experience, Purchased a new 2014 Nissan..."

Had a very good experience, Purchased a new 2014 Nissan Frontier. I was given a very fair trade in value on my old truck. When I first visited the dealership looking for a Frontier, they had nothing in stock that I wanted. I told them just what I was looking for in a truck, colors, options, etc. Within 4-days I received a call from Tomas Gates saying they had located a truck for me. A couple days later James Satalino called to say my truck had arrived. When I went to pick-up the truck I met James for the first time, he was very professional, the process went quick and smooth. I'm very happy with my purchase and would recommend this dealership & James Satalino. Thank You, Roger Auger

Reviews of Nick  Truax