Gates GMC Buick Nissan

143 Boston Post Road,
North Windham, Connecticut 06256
Gates GMC Buick Nissan Info
About Gates GMC Buick Nissan

We here at Gates GMC Nissan CT are glad to be at your service. We value all of our customers and want to make sure that you have an excellent experience here at our Connecticut GMC/Nissan location. If you are coming in for service, enjoy free wifi internet access in our leather couches in our service lounge, get a complimentary coffee and car wash with every service visit, even if it is just for an oil change. Can't make it to North Windham, CT that is fine, we will come to you for anything!! Need to get an oil change, want to look at a new car, need a ride to work, we do it all here at Gates GMC Nissan CT. Call us today or stop down and vist, your 100% satisfaction is our goal and promise.

About Gates GMC Buick Nissan Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

twylagrace1
9/11/2014

" Great buying experience!"

Everyone at Gates is so friendly and personable! They all seemed genuinely happy for me in getting my new vehicle. Paul Bacon was very efficient and thorough throughout the whole transaction. He stayed closely in touch with me and found the car I was looking for. The car was delivered to them the next day and he had it ready for me to pick the same day. From start to finish it all took only 2 days! Paul did all the paperwork before I even went in to the dealership so all I had to do was show up and drive my new ride home! Terrific!!!

tonyoliver
9/11/2014

"Ryan Lapierre!!! Honest, good follow up, great knowledge "

If you are looking for a Nissan make sure Ryan is a part of your experience. Honest, great prices, tons of knowledge and quick to respond to any questions you may have. I was looking for a new Frontier, Ryan by far stands above the competition in professionalism and follow up.

RS74
9/04/2014

"great place to buy a vehicle! "

.Rick Ackel made my truck shopping and purchase at gates a pleasant experience, would recommend if in the market for a new or used vehicle

Christian_cruzz
8/31/2014

"Anyone looking for a car I highly suggest going to gates!"

Great service, great people, and a great environment filled with smiles and laughs! Jimmy was awesome! Eric was great, but tommy was better! Awesome experience!

michael.flaucher
8/31/2014

"THANK YOU JAY"

I dreaded the fact that I had to trade-in my 2010 Ford f150. I never considered a GMC because I thought I was a Ford man. But meeting with Jay and having him show me the different options and styles of the new GMC's I was sold. His patience with me and his knowledge of the truck really impressed me. I explained to Jay what I needed in a truck and he showed me what I asked for and not what he "wanted" to sell me. That is the reason I bought from Gates. Thanks Jay for all the help. I will certainly refer you anytime I can.

ryan and Nick---great job

jhyatt23
8/29/2014

"Excellent "

I spoke with Rick and he was great and very very helpful. He was very upfront and made the deal go smooth and worked out a price that worked for me. When I arrived at Gates to pick up my new truck everyone was very very friendly and helpful. Gates GMC was by far the beat dealership I've ever dealt with before.??????

jeffreyldecker
8/27/2014

"Best Dealership to buy not one but two vehicles!!!!"

This review is to HIGHLY recommend any of Gates Dealerships. However, the one I ended up buying not one but two vehicles for my business from was Gates GMC Nissan. Yes, I bought two Nissan high top NV's. From my initial phone call to Mr Craig Gates, whom referred me to Mr. Denton Gates, and ultimately dealing with Mr. James Satalino and Nick Truax, all were extremely helpful and attentive to my needs. It was none stressful and not only would I recommend the Gates Family of Dealerships and any and all of the individuals I had the pleasure of dealing with, but I would and will be buying more vehicles from them as our business grows. Thank you, Craig, Denton, James and Nick!!!

breemlaplante
8/27/2014

"sales "

Had a very nice interaction with Jimmy Yilmaz at Gates GMC in Whindam Connecticut. He was very friendly and seemed to know the information he was talking about very well. He did a wonderful job assisting us and helped us decide on a realistic option for a truck. He was a wonderful sales rep and I would highly recommend him and the dealership itself to others!

Jimmy Yilmaz

Lornasobolewski
8/25/2014

"Lorna Sobolewski "

Great people to work with all around , they make it easy to buy a car , will send everyone I know there Great service dept also

satisfiednewcustomer
8/20/2014

"satisfied new customer"

Best car-buying experience ever! Paul Bacon is a personable young salesman who made things smooth and simple. He found me the exact car I wanted for the exact price I wanted. No hastle. The Gates family treated me very well.

Paul Bacon