Gates GMC Buick Nissan

143 Boston Post Road,
North Windham, Connecticut 06256
Gates GMC Buick Nissan Info
About Gates GMC Buick Nissan

We here at Gates GMC Nissan CT are glad to be at your service. We value all of our customers and want to make sure that you have an excellent experience here at our Connecticut GMC/Nissan location. If you are coming in for service, enjoy free wifi internet access in our leather couches in our service lounge, get a complimentary coffee and car wash with every service visit, even if it is just for an oil change. Can't make it to North Windham, CT that is fine, we will come to you for anything!! Need to get an oil change, want to look at a new car, need a ride to work, we do it all here at Gates GMC Nissan CT. Call us today or stop down and vist, your 100% satisfaction is our goal and promise.

About Gates GMC Buick Nissan Learn More

1,289 Dealership Reviews
erin spring

"awesome birthday present"

so we came back to look for a second car, I had already picked out a car I wanted to look out, and had a very specific price range per month. It took all of 30 mins to close on the deal, Rick even offered me money out of his own pocket to get a soda from the vending machine while we were filling out the paperwork. On top of being in our range there also the 2 yr maintenance, AND they could have just let us walk after that but they said there were a few things they wanted to replace first. I love this place and the people. They feel honest and reliable. It also made a great birthday present!!

erin spring

"Rick Ackel"

we recently bought a new Acadia, Rick made sure we got everything we wanted, for the price we were willing to pay, he went above and beyond making us happy!! And we are heading back to upgrade our second car. AND... They all dealt very well with my board 3 year old

Rogue18

"Last minute fix"

I'm very happy with the service I've gotten from Gates and all their employees. Came in last minute for a tire repair and the guys at Gates were very helpful and very quick in getting my car looked at. I couldn't have been happier! (C57313)

Mark Miner

Tbeast040
8/09/2015

"Excellent experience buying my car."

I am quite impressed with the service that was displayed. As a first time buyer, the staff walked me through everything I needed to know, as well as explain anything that I did not understand. I would most certainly buy another vehicle from them.

There was another staff member whose name we did not catch. He was most resourceful on Ford Focuses, having worked at a Ford dealership previously and owning a Focus currently.

kekalata

"Great Overall Experience"

This was my first foray in buying a vehicle from a dealership. Though the vehicle we had an appointment to test drive and purchase had been sent to auction last minute, we did walk away with a vehicle. The sales associate was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and the differences between buying and leasing. There was little pressure, which was a perk for me. The entire team was helpful in working within our budget and our criteria from start to finish. I look forward to working with the Gates team in the future!

Brian Philips

Jimb

"Best dealership"

In all my dealings with car dealers and salesman, this is by far the best dealer that I ever delt with. (Not a snake oil dealership) I find them to be fair honest and not pushy. As far as the sales people go they are the best. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone. I have purchased four cars from them and have delt with James Satalino and you will not find a better person to deal with. Again I highly recommend them. 5 star rating.

Darc68
8/07/2015

"informative and professional"

We where very pleased with this dealership. Our salesperson Tara made our buying experience very comfortable . She was very friendly and knowledgable as was everyone else we came in contact with. We would definitely come back in the future.

Brian Philips

2013Sierra
8/07/2015

"Installation"

I have been coming to Gates for approximately 12 years for service on my vehicles. They have been the greatest service department from the start. The staff has always been helpful, considerate, friendly and knowledgeable. The service staff has given me great advice, accommodated my needs, kept me informed, tried to get me out as quickly as possible and made it feel so friendly. They have even at times fit me in last minute to check and repair my tire. They truly make you feel like you are a friend. They have always been great and I wouldn't go anywhere else. I highly recommend them to anybody who needs service done to their vehicle. I am happy that Mark Miner was hired to the staff. He is a true joy to talk with. I believe him a great addition to the staff.

Mark Miner

geraldhodgkins
8/06/2015

"great experence"

bought a new truck all friendly people made me feel welcome like family great vehicle and I owe it all to my sales person ralph clement took time to go over everything with me and made sure I understood great man needs to be commended can"t say enough

2015rogue
8/06/2015

"No pressure"

No pressure right from the start. Helpful, accomodating and making sure you leave as a happy customer. All salespeople were very kind. I believe we had the best in Jim Horan. He has a sense of humor and also is sensitive to our needs.

Jim Horan