Gates GMC Buick Nissan

143 Boston Post Road,
North Windham, Connecticut 06256
Gates GMC Buick Nissan Info
About Gates GMC Buick Nissan

We here at Gates GMC Nissan CT are glad to be at your service. We value all of our customers and want to make sure that you have an excellent experience here at our Connecticut GMC/Nissan location. If you are coming in for service, enjoy free wifi internet access in our leather couches in our service lounge, get a complimentary coffee and car wash with every service visit, even if it is just for an oil change. Can't make it to North Windham, CT that is fine, we will come to you for anything!! Need to get an oil change, want to look at a new car, need a ride to work, we do it all here at Gates GMC Nissan CT. Call us today or stop down and vist, your 100% satisfaction is our goal and promise.

About Gates GMC Buick Nissan Learn More

1,218 Dealership Reviews
Cathymills02

"Fun Friendly Knowledgeable"

Really easy experience, great atmosphere at the dealership. Fun,friendly, knowledgeable. I would recommend Martin and the Gates team! They were really a class act.

Jimmie Bletsch

Teenagedriversmom
7/01/2015

"Where to go to get your child a first car"

My son wanted to buy his first car. Rich talked to him and pointed out options and the advantages and disadvantages of options he was considering. The goal was to get him into a car that he was comfortable with and could afford, that I would feel safe letting him drive. Rich was friendly, helpful and informative. My son can not wait to pick up his car and he commented on how clean, open and approachable everyone at the dealership was.

Rich Denesha

carissa

"excellent experience"

Just had a great truck buying experience with nate. He made everything easy and simple and I didn't have to sit there for hours like other places. GREAT Experience will be back for my next vehicle. And met Randy Ingle and mark in gmc service and feel very confident about bringing my new truck there for service.

Randy Ingle and mark in gmc service

PaulHTurenne
6/30/2015

"Team Gates Comes Through Again!"

Another amazing experience with Gates! After one short phone conversation explaining what we wanted, the perfect car was waiting for us the next morning. It was such a seamless process that it guarantees that we will be back at Gates every time we are looking for a new vehicle. Thanks!!!

Ryan5417
6/30/2015

"Great buying experience!!!"

We worked with Martin and he is was all about our needs trying to determine what was the best fit for us. He was patient with all of our questions and answered everything very quickly. Great buying experience with Martin and the Gates team. They treat you like family.

Jonreed1
6/29/2015

"No pressure, great car buying experience "

This is the second car I have bought at gates very professional staff and no pressure. I would definitely go back to get my next car

Mike

"Easy new Car purchase"

Once again I had the pleasure of dealing with Paul Mazza for the purchase of a new vehicle. He is so helpful and straight forward, I had an idea as to what I wanted and he helped me customize the vehicle to fit my budget. Everyone is so friendly, takes what could be a chore and makes it a pleasurable transaction. I would not hesitate to recommend the Gates family of dealerships to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle.

Had Fun

"Great Time"

Bought a new nissan, ended up driving a few cars on the visit was there a total of about 4 hours and eft with a new car. Had a great time the whole stay and actually enjoyed the experience.

kelsburg
6/28/2015

"Best leasing experience!"

Gates GMC and Nate were both wonderful in this experience. They really took everything that I wanted and asked for in my new car into account. They even went to New Hampshire to get me the car that I wanted! I would recommend this dealership to anyone and would love to work with them in the future.

oscar123
6/28/2015

"great service. the best dealership !! "

I will like to thank Paul for his help and also Nick great people. Thank you for everything keep up the good work . Best dealership hands down.

341 - 350 of 1,218 results