Gates GMC Buick Nissan

143 Boston Post Road,
North Windham, Connecticut 06256
Gates GMC Buick Nissan Info
About Gates GMC Buick Nissan

We here at Gates GMC Nissan CT are glad to be at your service. We value all of our customers and want to make sure that you have an excellent experience here at our Connecticut GMC/Nissan location. If you are coming in for service, enjoy free wifi internet access in our leather couches in our service lounge, get a complimentary coffee and car wash with every service visit, even if it is just for an oil change. Can't make it to North Windham, CT that is fine, we will come to you for anything!! Need to get an oil change, want to look at a new car, need a ride to work, we do it all here at Gates GMC Nissan CT. Call us today or stop down and vist, your 100% satisfaction is our goal and promise.

About Gates GMC Buick Nissan Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

1,132 Dealership Reviews
Crys86

"Excellent experience "

Jim Satalino was excellent to work with. I will always recommend Gates to everyone I know! Jim and the finance manager Nick were so helpful and patient with me and explained everything the last dealership never did. No reason why everyone shouldn't go see them.

newcarowner

"Awesome"

Jim Horan and his crew who is checked were all fantastic. They worked for weeks to get me the best affordable monthly payment and didnt stop til they got there. Definitely recommend gates!

Jimmy Yilmaz

YukonDriver
5/01/2015

"Amazing experience all from a distance"

I was searching for the best deal by Internet shopping. Gates did that. They were straight forward and gave me the best deal, saving me thousands. They were professional, responsible and quick to answer any questions I had. They got the deal done. They even brought the car to me! (I live 3 hours away). Each person I dealt with was great, from the sales person, to the sales managers, to the finance person and the driver who delivered the car! Amazing service.

woody

"great dealer--the best"

rich was new to me but every thing was exclent. he was very helpful.he explained everything in detail the car is grate, the people is great, and the service is great.this is the second car i got there and my third will be from there also.. ernest wood

Rich Denesha

Frankie
4/30/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience"

Visited Gates today and met with sales associate Rick Ackel. Rick was professional, courteous, and by no means pushy. I went in looking for a used vehicle due to credit problems, but wound up leaving with a brand new car thanks to Rick. I will definitely buy from Gates in the future.

Rick Ackel

Chovey16

"Great experience. "

Our experience with Gates was awesome. Our sales person Brian and finance advisor Chris went above and beyond. They stayed way past closing time to make sure our deal went through. I highly recommend Brian and Gates.

MD 2015
4/30/2015

"Talk about it being easy to buy a car. "

Nick and the team made it so easy for me to buy a new Rogue. I kind of new what I want and didn't want and they laid out all the options and even help create a different option to satisfy me. Everything was handled first class as far as I am concerned.

Rick Ackel

TheAngryChef
4/29/2015

"The bar all others should aspire to"

From the time I arrived till the time I left the best experience I've ever had. Having purchased more vehicles thanthe average person that's saying a lot. I drove over an hour to reach the dealership and will continue to do so until I draw my last breathe. I'm now a customer for life. Paul Bacon is an amazing salesman.

Ann14

"Excellent Customer Service!!"

Everyone was extremely nice and friendly. They answered all my questions and were very knowledgeable. Brian was able to find the exact car I was looking for. They did everything possible to make my car buying experience great. Thank you again for all your help in finding the perfect car for me.

Jimmie Bletsch

time for a new car

"repeat customer"

Martin was friendly and knowledgeable from the get go. I never felt pressured and he answered all my questions about all aspects of my lease thoroughly. Very pleased with my second experience at this dealership and will recommend them to all my friends.

341 - 350 of 1,132 results