Gates GMC Buick Nissan

143 Boston Post Road,
North Windham, Connecticut 06256
Gates GMC Buick Nissan Info
About Gates GMC Buick Nissan

We here at Gates GMC Nissan CT are glad to be at your service. We value all of our customers and want to make sure that you have an excellent experience here at our Connecticut GMC/Nissan location. If you are coming in for service, enjoy free wifi internet access in our leather couches in our service lounge, get a complimentary coffee and car wash with every service visit, even if it is just for an oil change. Can't make it to North Windham, CT that is fine, we will come to you for anything!! Need to get an oil change, want to look at a new car, need a ride to work, we do it all here at Gates GMC Nissan CT. Call us today or stop down and vist, your 100% satisfaction is our goal and promise.

About Gates GMC Buick Nissan Learn More

Thursday 8:00 AM - 7:30 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Juke167
2/19/2013

"The show room was the most comfortable and inviting of..."

The show room was the most comfortable and inviting of all the 6+ dealerships I visited, including 2 other Nissan dealerships in the Hartford area. The Gates sales people are very knowledgeable of cars and went out of their way to answer all questions.

ctgsxr1000
2/18/2013

"Best new car purchasing experience I have ever had...."

Best new car purchasing experience I have ever had. Extremely friendly and knowledgeable staff. They helped me get the exact vehicle I wanted and at the right price with no pressure. We will definitely be going back to Gates Nissan for my next vehicle. I Highly recommended this dealership.

rschmidt_altima
2/18/2013

"Purchasing our new Altima at Gates was an excellent..."

Purchasing our new Altima at Gates was an excellent experience, from initial site visit through delivery. We were considering two different vehicles, Honda Accord or Nissan Altima, we selected the Altima for a several reasons: 1. Experience at the Honda dealership was less than pleasant 2. Great price on the Altima and our BMW trade at Gates 3. Knowledgeable sales team at Gates, Paul knew all the fine details on the Altima 4. Great reviews on the Altima from Consumer Report

fneuman
2/18/2013

"I was in to purchase a new Nissan Frontier, trading my 15..."

I was in to purchase a new Nissan Frontier, trading my 15 year old frontier. Everyone was friendly, courteous and direct. Overall it was a very good experience with no pressure.

jdgriffin301
2/17/2013

"We were treated with respect from everyone. Very..."

We were treated with respect from everyone. Very impressed with the showroom. We received a great deal for the leasing which was our very first time doing this.

Mrselle007
2/13/2013

"The new car buying was an Outstanding experience as..."

The new car buying was an Outstanding experience as always . Thank you Bryan for taking me Through the vehicle in detail and addressing any questions.

mpaulhus23
2/08/2013

"I give Gates Nissan's my highest rating because my..."

I give Gates Nissan's my highest rating because my overall experience was excellent, from the moment I stepped into the showroom I was greeted by an excellent salesman Paul Bacon who took care of me from start to finish. I am confident that the car I purchased will serve me well and that the Gates dealership will provide excellent service.

catlow
2/08/2013

"I was looking to trade in a car for a truck ,I was..."

I was looking to trade in a car for a truck ,I was looking at other dealerships,and friends of mine told me to look at the Nissan Frontier,I have never owned a Nissan or even driven one.I talked to a salesman that I've bought Two vehicles from and he set me up with Brian Philips,I am so glad he did,what a great experience,I couldn't be more happy with the sales rep or Gates dealership and the truck I bought.Thank all of you there at Gates for making this experience a great one.

Eugenestetson41
2/06/2013

"the dealersip was good and a grat place it was clean and..."

the dealersip was good and a grat place it was clean and friendly paul bacon is a great sales person and i would buy again

ashawcrone2004
1/27/2013

"I would recommend this dealer because the entire staff is..."

I would recommend this dealer because the entire staff is very welcoming not pushy. Gates Nissan makes the process of purchasing a car enjoyable. They really work with the customer to get you a car that works well for you. They treat you like a friend rather than a sale. Atmosphere very inviting.

Anne J Crone