Gates GMC Buick Nissan

143 Boston Post Road,
North Windham, Connecticut 06256
Gates GMC Buick Nissan Info
About Gates GMC Buick Nissan

We here at Gates GMC Nissan CT are glad to be at your service. We value all of our customers and want to make sure that you have an excellent experience here at our Connecticut GMC/Nissan location. If you are coming in for service, enjoy free wifi internet access in our leather couches in our service lounge, get a complimentary coffee and car wash with every service visit, even if it is just for an oil change. Can't make it to North Windham, CT that is fine, we will come to you for anything!! Need to get an oil change, want to look at a new car, need a ride to work, we do it all here at Gates GMC Nissan CT. Call us today or stop down and vist, your 100% satisfaction is our goal and promise.

About Gates GMC Buick Nissan Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

9/23/2013

"This dealership is 37 miles from my home an I went there..."

This dealership is 37 miles from my home an I went there after an internet search of their website. It was a trip worth taking. In fact my daughter bought her car there and then encouraged me to buy a new car as well. The staff are friendly and efficient. There is no pressure and the purchasing process was free of stress and fair. Our two purchases were especially favorable deals which included rebates and discounts. Deals too good to pass up. Our trade-in's were given fair value and helped reduce our overall cost. Thanks so much to Jimmy Satalino, Thomas and Eric Gates. I would without question travel the road back to Gates Nissan to do business again with them.

mucing
9/18/2013

"It is really great dealer to make a deal with. Friendly..."

It is really great dealer to make a deal with. Friendly sales, enthusiasm service, and so many good things I can't describe now . so...

Sethburzycki
9/17/2013

"Excellent experience. Smooth transition into a great..."

Excellent experience. Smooth transition into a great vehicle at an exceptional price. Brian and Eric were great. Would recommend the gates family of dealerships to anybody in the market for a new car.

Yeti776
9/16/2013

"I had a Great expeience. I came in with lots of questions..."

I had a Great expeience. I came in with lots of questions for Jimmy. He always went straight to the point putting in a little humor and endin with "You Got It!" Jimmy and Nick worked fast And Got me out Of a situation that I didn't think it was possible. Their all a great team and I will be back in the future!

patanddana
9/10/2013

"This is a quality dealership. The producs and the staff..."

This is a quality dealership. The producs and the staff are great. Since we have been doing business with Gates for many years we knew what to expect and we were not disappointed. Everything was great. Paul was great, he couln't have done more to get this deal done. Thomas was extremely helpful. Every person we met and worked with were so helpful and friendly, made us feel very comfortable. Great experience overall.

Twyla0416
9/05/2013

"The employees at Gates Nissan were very interested in..."

The employees at Gates Nissan were very interested in meeting my specific needs and were not satisfied until they did. Paul Bacon my salesman is the best sales person I've ever delt with. Eric Gates the man who handled financing was very accommodating and made the buying experience very easy. I would not hesitate to recommend Gates Nissan to anyone looking to purchase or lease a car.

vjmba
9/03/2013

"I was seeking to purchase a pickup truck for the fall and..."

I was seeking to purchase a pickup truck for the fall and happen to locate two: one of which was at this dealership (Gates). I live on the shoreline so it would have been a bit of a ride to pick it up but I was willing to do so if the people working at the dealership were professional, responsive, and helpful. I opted to finance rather than purchase outright for business and tax reasons, and found that Nick (finance guy) was clueless. Multiple phone calls were made to obtain different pieces of the 'puzzle'. But, at least he was capable of writing down the proper phone number and dialing it! Tom - he was another story! He either couldn't record the right numbers or couldn't read his own handwriting! Honestly - almost from the beginning the interactions gave a new meaning to the phrase clueless! Perhaps it is the fact that the dealership is not in a metropolis or perhaps the people working there act like its a 'mom and pop' shop or business, but when I called asking to speak with the owner or obtain his email or be put into his voicemail, I was told by Samantha that she didn't know his email, that he didn't have voicemail, and that she couldn't give me the owners name as the business was in a transition and it was switching to one of the sons. WOW! This is a scary place. Don't waste your time like i did! I ended up purchasing my other selection (the other of the two trucks I had found) at Wallingford GMC - NOW that is a professional dealership! I highly recommend Wallingford! Again, DONT waste your time with Gates!!!!!

Samantha

vjmba responded to this review

September 13, 2013

Gates tried to twist the response and blame me for not getting financing. Never had a co-signer been suggested. They tried to say I was rude to the bank...the bank that was going to possibly finance me? who in their right mind would do that? Honestly, an organization that treats their prospective customers like this is definitely NOT one you want to work with. Their response just shows how unprofessional and deceitful they truly are. Seriously, go elsewhere!!!

Gates GMC Buick Nissan responded to this review

September 12, 2013

VJMBA, We are saddened to read your review on DealerRater. Unfortunately, your situation was out of our control. Your ability to achieve the financing you needed to take ownership of the truck you requested was un-able to happen on your own. You requested we use a co-signer and we submitted the information provided to us. The bank attempted multiple times to reach the co-singer and was un-successful. The manner in which you treated the bank was un-professional and when your attempts to reach us there on afterwards were not met quickly you felt we were the underlying issue. The issue lies in the structure of this deal. Ethical procedures are policy here at Gates, we cannot and will not partake in anything less than book policy. Your suggestions we not by the book and as previously stated we cannot and will not operate in that manner. Please understand. Best moving forward. Team Gates

6mustang9
9/02/2013

"It's too bad I can only give everbody a 5, they all..."

It's too bad I can only give everbody a 5, they all deserve at least a 10 or more. Thank you all for a great buying experience!

Justin Cote, salesman at center desk in GMC building

lhershberger8644
8/30/2013

"The employees were friendly and they explained everything..."

The employees were friendly and they explained everything in a lot of detail and were hospitable; asking me and my dad if we wanted coffee or water. Paul also showed me all of the features of the car and gave me a tour of the dealership

LesGMC1
8/23/2013

"Pleased from the time I received a phone call from Tom..."

Pleased from the time I received a phone call from Tom Gates...Thank you and hope to always have a positive experience. Nate was also very professional...

Reviews of Nick  Truax