Gates GMC Buick Nissan

Gates GMC Buick Nissan
Call
Gates GMC Buick Nissan Info
About Gates GMC Buick Nissan

We here at Gates GMC Nissan CT are glad to be at your service. We value all of our customers and want to make sure that you have an excellent experience here at our Connecticut GMC/Nissan location. If you are coming in for service, enjoy free wifi internet access in our leather couches in our service lounge, get a complimentary coffee and car wash with every service visit, even if it is just for an oil change. Can't make it to North Windham, CT that is fine, we will come to you for anything!! Need to get an oil change, want to look at a new car, need a ride to work, we do it all here at Gates GMC Nissan CT. Call us today or stop down and vist, your 100% satisfaction is our goal and promise.

About Gates GMC Buick Nissan Learn More

Thursday 8:00 AM - 7:30 AM

Sunday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

"My salesperson, Jay Handfield, was especially helpful. ..."

My salesperson, Jay Handfield, was especially helpful. He allowed me to really examine my selection of car and when I requested a different color, he was able to source my choice and deliver it to me.

"Brian was very friendly and knowlegable. The price was..."

Brian was very friendly and knowlegable. The price was extremely attractive on the 2012 Nissan Sentra that we purchased. The dealership is conveniently located and very customer friendly while you wait. Eric made himself available to answer questions, etc. Gates gets it!

"Vehicle was not delivered within the time promised...."

Vehicle was not delivered within the time promised. Salesman wasn't completely honest with what needed to be done before vehicle delivery. Third party was thrown into the situation and I don't think he was given the correct facts about the situation resulting in me loosing my cool with him, ( FOR WHICH I APPOLOGISE DEEPLY ), and never getting a call from my original salesman(Brian) as I asked the driver to relay to him.

"Chad and the financial team at GATES GMC/Nissan did the..."

Chad and the financial team at GATES GMC/Nissan did the impossible and got me out of a financial disaster of a car and into a brand new Altima Coupe which I absolutely love. After being told by many, MANY different dealers that my situation was "unique" and "hard to work with without MAJOR cash downpayments", I was VERY discouraged to keep paying on, and having to drive my lemon of a VW Jetta everyday for work (at least 60 miles a day, mind you). But one day about two months ago my family came to Gates to purchase a Durango for my father, and I asked Chad (our salesman for that truck too) if there was any hope, he said SURE! and to come back soon with a little bit of cash and something to trade too. So I did, I saved as much as I could and came back on my only day off for the week to look at a used Pontiac, but after informing Chad of the payoff on my car, he couldn't make a used vehicle work, so rather than tell me there was no hope like any other dealer would have, he surprised me and brought out a brand new Altima sedan to test out, saying there WAS hope, and I could have driven that home if I wanted to. Anyway I didn't like the sedan, it was too large, so he brought around the coupe and I loved it from the moment I first saw it. LONG story short, after hours of playing with the figures and calls to numerous banks, he came over to me with good news, papers were signed, and I was on my way home in a vehicle that not only had heat, but had working airbags AND a radio! What a day! The reason I gave Gates such great ratings is because they deserve every single one of them. They're very friendly, informative, and helpful, and always kept me updated on the status of what they were doing to try and make things happen for me! I was very impressed all around, and I will definitely return in the future, especially to see the new dealership once it's completed!

"it was a pleasant pressure free experience supported by a..."

it was a pleasant pressure free experience supported by a sales rep that was knowledgeable about the vehicle and acknowledged what was wrong and fixed it. Great experience

"I visited several dealerships on my quest for a new car..."

I visited several dealerships on my quest for a new car and liked Gates the best. This is my second purchase from Paul and he worked hard to get me the best Price but was never pushy. I honestly felt Like he wanted the best for me even if that meant I went elsewhere. Last, everyone in the dealership is wonderful. They open the door for you, great you as if you were a friend, and went out of their way to make us comfortable.

"Very personable employees. Sales were not pushy and..."

Very personable employees. Sales were not pushy and encouraged us to consider what I liked or did not like about the cars. Did not discourage looking elsewhere, which actually made me comfortable to come back. Tomas even took me to one of your other groups to see if something there met my needs. Customer focus really showed through, which means a lot to me. Great personalities throughout the group! I will speak to anyone I know looking for a vehicle and let them know how great the experience was. Honestly, a pleasure.

"This was my first buying experience at Gates. A very..."

This was my first buying experience at Gates. A very professional dealership and accommodating staff. As a customer, I was impressed with the great selection of vehicles and the overall organization of the lot. Everyone involved in my purchase was very helpful. My vehicle was delivered in immaculate condition. My thanks to Jay for a great buying experience. Gates seems to have their act together!

"best vehicle purchase experience to date. Ralph Clement..."

best vehicle purchase experience to date. Ralph Clement & Ryan Lapier made the buying experience very injoyable, no stress, no bickering & i was happy with all the incentives.

"Everyone at the dealership was great. I have worked with..."

Everyone at the dealership was great. I have worked with Paul in the past and felt comfortable buying from him again. Also liked the fact that you offer courtesy rides for folks getting service.

Nick Truax