Gator Ford

Brandon Selig

Mike Williams, Sales, Gator Ford

Mike Williams

April 22, 2017

"SHOPPING FOR A WORK TRUCK"

- cellycastillo

Stopped in to Gator Ford at 7:30pm. Gator Ford was about to close David helped us find a truck. We did the application that day the next day our truck was approved! We left 2 hours later with our new truck waiting at the front door. Its awesome to deal with a team so great our salesman and finance rep was a breeze. I will recommend you all any day! Thanks a million!!!

April 22, 2017

"Amazing service and straight forward "

- Nitetrain5

I put over 1k miles on my previous truck in three days because different dealers would tell me one thing in the phone and change it when I arrived. When I called David Hurley at gator ford, he was straight up with me on the phone. So I made the 1.5 hr drive and when I got there he kept his word. David let me take all the time I needed to look at my new truck and was very knowledgeable about the f250. This is the 8th vihecle ive purchased and by far the easiest deal I've ever made with a dealership thanks to David. I highly recommend giving David Hurley a call over at gator ford if you're in the market for a new vihecle.

April 21, 2017

"Good Experience at Gator Ford"

- FrKiv

Stopped into Gator Ford with a computer printout of a 2017 Explorer on the lot. Went home with that Explorer. Worked with salesman Dave Hurley. The buy went smooth and it was very pleasant working with Dave. He is a knowledgeable and not the typical "pushey: salesman. Love my new Explorer and highly recommend going Gator Ford and Dave Hurley.