Gator Ford

Walker Ford

Flammer Ford of Spring Hill

SodtruckRW
5/03/2015

"Purchase of new F550 work truck"

Excellent salesman. Knew commercial trucks that ford had to offer and how to set it up best for my needs. I was not pressured, which I like. Every part of the purchase was smooth and done correctly .5 star review

Don Feish

jhigel
4/21/2015

"Nice to deal with a truck expert"

We went out to buy a new truck with the intention of comparing all manufacturers. However, Gator ford was our first stop and made such a good impression and gave us a great deal that we never left until we had a new truck. Our salesman, Tank Sherman, did an outstanding job answering all our questions and concerns. We would definitely refer our friends to him. He was extremely knowledgeable and never pushy.

Tank Sherman

Juniebug49
4/02/2015

"It was AMAZING"

I never bought a new truck and Hank and all the other salesmen were the best I could of asked for!!! They made me feel very comfortable and had great personalities. Thanks Hank!

Hank Allen

MRamsey
12/27/2014

"Great Experience."

The best vehicle buying experience I've ever had. Kudos to Gator Ford for their great professionalism. I will be referring all friends and family to these guys anytime.

Brandan Selig

tedhansen
11/10/2014

"Quality People"

Gator Ford is so easy to deal with. They show you what you want and tell you the price. No overpricing the vehicle and then haggling to get it down. Saves a ton of time. Quality people to deal with and treated me very well. Thank You

Ron Crowder

Gladiatorpc
10/20/2014

"New Explorer Purchase"

Great buying experience and excellent service at this dealership! Have been associated with this dealer for 8 years. Will recommend to all my friends and business associates.

Tim O'Shea

terry.a.payne.9
10/16/2014

"A great Dealer to work with. Very Helpful"

I went into Gator Ford looking at a new Ford Truck. I had previously taken my Son's Truck there for service and liked the Service Department. I was greater by the Salesman I had contacted on line and I felt like I was given every opportunity to drive, look over and asked as many questions as I could think of about the Truck. Sales man gave me written quotes on my Trade-in, the truck I wished to purchase and I went home to think about it and consult with my Family. I was back the next day and purchased the Truck from him. I had a very nice experience with Gator Ford and would recommend them to anyone. There is simply no pressure or pushiness going on here, only a straight forward answer to any question I had.

Frankie Morales

iamgeni
12/28/2013

"After having a horrific customer service experience at..."

After having a horrific customer service experience at Matthews-Currie Ford in Venice, we drove to Gator Ford to see if the car we desired was in their inventory. We were barely out of our car before Lily was coming out the door to greet us. Her sweet demeanor and genuine personality were a breath of fresh air. She grabbed a golf cart and took us to the row of Ford Edge models. The perfect car for us was indeed on their lot. She took care to show us each model and explain the differences in available options. We knew which one we wanted, so we went inside to start the paperwork. We also met with Michael, the General Manager, to negotiate the price we hoped to pay. He easily met us at our price right away and with a smile. We met with Richard on the financing, and he was an absolute joy to work with. We drove our beautiful new 2013 Ford Edge off the lot, still beaming from the entire experience. Because it was at the end of the day when we finished the deal, Lily asked us to come back the next day so she could take time to walk us through all the features, and so she could have the car detailed inside and out for us. I cannot praise this team enough. I will send everyone I can to Gator Ford and will be a customer for life. Thank you so much!

Lily, Michael, Richard

Detaier
9/28/2013

"Gator ford called us and put us finally into the truck we..."

Gator ford called us and put us finally into the truck we wanted!!!! After our horrible experience with David,they made us feel appreciated. The lesson to learn here is, you can't judge a entire dealership by the unprofessional actions of one person. I could not be happier!!! Beware, stay away from David but, run to gator ford for your truck. You will get the best deal and the friendliest service. Also I would like to add that the trade in value was amazing. Thanks guys.......

Eric,Danny,Richard

Bhintze
7/30/2013

"Went to dealership after trading emails with Missy. Truck..."

Went to dealership after trading emails with Missy. Truck I inquired about had been sold but I wanted to look at others. Missy was a pleasure to deal with. She was very informative, answered all my questions and was upfront about the pricing (discounts + rebates.) I had done my homework so I knew the vehicle I wanted and the price I was willing to pay. We made a deal that I was very happy with. The entire process took less than 2 hours start to finish. I plan on buying another vehicle in the near future and look forward to working with Missy (and Rich in Finance) again.

Missy