Read Reviews Gator Ford

Gator Ford

11780 Tampa Gateway Blvd.
Tampa, Florida 33584

14 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Gator Ford

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Gator Ford

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"After having a horrific customer service experience at..."

iamgeni
12/28/2013 8:52:41 PM

Lily
Michael
Richard

My Review Of Gator Ford :

After having a horrific customer service experience at Matthews-Currie Ford in Venice, we drove to Gator Ford to see if the car we desired was in their inventory. We were barely out of our car before Lily was coming out the door to greet us. Her sweet demeanor and genuine personality were a breath of fresh air.

She grabbed a golf cart and took us to the row of Ford Edge models. The perfect car for us was indeed on their lot. She took care to show us each model and explain the differences in available options. We knew which one we wanted, so we went inside to start the paperwork. We also met with Michael, the General Manager, to negotiate the price we hoped to pay. He easily met us at our price right away and with a smile. We met with Richard on the financing, and he was an absolute joy to work with.

We drove our beautiful new 2013 Ford Edge off the lot, still beaming from the entire experience. Because it was at the end of the day when we finished the deal, Lily asked us to come back the next day so she could take time to walk us through all the features, and so she could have the car detailed inside and out for us. I cannot praise this team enough. I will send everyone I can to Gator Ford and will be a customer for life. Thank you so much!

Twitter
"Gator ford called us and put us finally into the truck we..."

Detaier
9/28/2013 8:02:14 PM

Eric
Danny
Richard

My Review Of Gator Ford :

Gator ford called us and put us finally into the truck we wanted!!!! After our horrible experience with David,they made us feel appreciated. The lesson to learn here is, you can't judge a entire dealership by the unprofessional actions of one person. I could not be happier!!! Beware, stay away from David but, run to gator ford for your truck. You will get the best deal and the friendliest service. Also I would like to add that the trade in value was amazing. Thanks guys.......

Twitter
"Went to dealership after trading emails with Missy. Truck..."

Bhintze
7/30/2013 10:17:04 PM

Missy

My Review Of Gator Ford :

Went to dealership after trading emails with Missy. Truck I inquired about had been sold but I wanted to look at others. Missy was a pleasure to deal with. She was very informative, answered all my questions and was upfront about the pricing (discounts + rebates.) I had done my homework so I knew the vehicle I wanted and the price I was willing to pay. We made a deal that I was very happy with. The entire process took less than 2 hours start to finish. I plan on buying another vehicle in the near future and look forward to working with Missy (and Rich in Finance) again.

Twitter
"Missy was a pleasure to work with, we ended up buying 3..."

Richardbliss
2/21/2013 5:43:37 PM

My Review Of Gator Ford :

Missy was a pleasure to work with, we ended up buying 3 vehicles in total for our company. Next time i go to buy gator ford will be my first stop

Twitter
"I had a Great experience with Missy and the Gator Ford..."

Desiree5
2/18/2013 10:13:15 AM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Gator Ford :

I had a Great experience with Missy and the Gator Ford dealership. I will send any one that I may know that is looking to them.
Thanks

Twitter
"We had to order a replacement vehicle and Missy Shanklin..."

NormJo
2/17/2013 5:35:22 PM

My Review Of Gator Ford :

We had to order a replacement vehicle and Missy Shanklin ordered the exact model we wanted, tracked the vehicle as it was being built and kept us informed of the progress. Once our new Ford Escape had arrived, she arranged for a virtually flawless processing and delivery of the vehicle to us. She is a knowledgable, efficient and pleasant person to conduct business with at Gator Ford. We appreciate all her efforts in handling this transaction.

Twitter
"Being a single woman, I am always reluctant to shop for..."

Diggrabo
2/16/2013 7:09:18 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)

My Review Of Gator Ford :

Being a single woman, I am always reluctant to shop for vehicles at dealerships. After putting it off as long as possible, I started searching on line for a truck and found what I was looking for at Gator Ford on their website. The price was attractive and the pictures of the truck were very good. I called the dealership and spoke to Missy Shanklin. Missy was very courteous and had quite a bit of knowledge about Ford trucks. I made an appointment to see the truck and when I arrived was happy to see it was just as described. Missy guided me thru the purchase and paperwork in less than 1 hour. Everyone I met at the dealership was very friendly and helpful.

Thank you Missy Shanklin and Gator Ford for making this a pleasant experience. I love my truck!

Diana G.
Land O Lakes, Florida

Twitter
"My name is George Valko of Ellenton, FL. I recently..."

GeorgeValko
2/16/2013 11:38:08 AM

Frankie Morales

My Review Of Gator Ford :

My name is George Valko of Ellenton, FL. I recently purchased a 2013 Ford Escape from Gator Ford in Seffner, FL, near Tampa. I gave the rating that I did because I was extraordinarily impressed with all the people that came in contact with me through my "pleasurable experience" of buying a new car there. Frankie Morales was my initial contact obviously as a sales person who was not only very knowledgeable, professional, humble, and very courteous but diametrically opposed to the typical high pressure salesperson that one usually experiences buying a new vehicle. Quite frankly, from my experience of him through the floor manager right to the Finance Manager, I honestly never had such a wonderful experience buying a new car before. Gator Ford has the enviable characteristic of presenting itself as a real family in its dealership, a very rare commodity these days in which customer service many times is less than adequate.

I certainly will not only buy all of my new cars there in the future but will highly recommend Gator Ford to all of my family, friends, and colleagues as well. In conclusion, all I can say is a most sincere THANK YOU to the entire Gator Ford family!

Twitter
"WE HVE BOUGHT 4 NEW CARS AND A TRUCK FROM GATOR FORD ,..."

Tom92801
2/15/2013 2:14:31 PM

MISSIE FRANKLIN

My Review Of Gator Ford :

WE HVE BOUGHT 4 NEW CARS AND A TRUCK FROM GATOR FORD , ALL THE DALS WERE GREAT [ WE WERE VERY HAPPY ] . THE SERVICE
IS RIGHT UPTHEIR AT THE TOP. ALL THE PEOPLE ARE VERY FRIENDLY . I HAVE OWNED NEW FORDS FOR MORE THAN
40 YEARS, THIS DEALER IS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE DONE BUSINESS WITH. THANK YOU GATOR FORD FOR YOUR SERVICE.

TOM BULLARO RIVERVIEW FLORIDA

Twitter
"My wife and I along with my Brother & Sister in Law..."

Jordy55
2/14/2013 8:54:56 AM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Karen Sullivan & Tire Mechanic

My Review Of Gator Ford :

My wife and I along with my Brother & Sister in Law were going from Orlando to Clearwater on the Interstate 4 when I had a tire blowout on the left front. At the time I was driving in the centre lane and the traffic was busy. Luckily I was able to get over to the shoulder. We changed the tire and were able to get off the highway. We seen your large sign in the distance and headed for your dealership. We are from Ontario Canada and sometimes Ford Dealers do not like to work on what I was driving a Dodge Van. However when we arrived and spoke with Karen in the Service Dept. she assured us she would get someone to look at the tire and help us out. What a Professional experience, Karen's Supervisor, (sorry I didn't recall his name) came out and advised that since I drove on the tire that damage had been done to the tire so he recommended a new tire be installed. I agreed and Karen went to work to find one. I could not believe it she was able to get the exact tire to match, it was sent from some warehouse to the service department and installed right away by a very professional and great guy in the service bay. What a great experience dealing with your dealership and the service people. Even when I was presented with the invoice #171935, I could not believe it. The claims that I have heard about Canadian's getting ripped off in the US are false as far as I am concerned.
Your Service Staff are commended and I Thank You. Karen had said we may be tied up for up to 3 hours in the beginning and we were in and out of there in just over an hour and back on the highway on our trip. Fantastic and we all Thank You very much for making a terrible experience a memorable one. George Turner, Ontario, Canada

Reviews 11-20 >>