Gator Ford

Brandon Ford

Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel

bigtee
9/05/2016

"Great customer service no pressure"

The truth no pressure strait forward . Great customer service. Price was good no hidden prices at the end of the deal. Everything they said they done no surprises. Will another truck here.

Frankie

Grut77
3/12/2016

"do not take your vehicle to Gator Ford"

I have a no-start issue on a Ford Explorer they kept the vehicle for three days worked on it one complete solid a perm and could not figure out the problem but yet as soon as I pick it up continuously does the same problem

Manny

louiev63
1/31/2016

"F150 Certified Pre-Owned"

I droved from Jacksonville, FL to Tampa area (Seffner, FL 229 miles) to purchased a Certified Pre Owned F150 and my experience with this dealer was excellent. The sales transaction was straight, no hidden agendas and great price. They appreciate that I came from out of town to do business with them and they treated me really well. Great price on my trade, excellent price on their vehicle and great discounts. I'll definitely do business with this dealer again. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone, 5-Star rating!!!!

I'll like to recognize Ray Owens and John Stevens for outstanding salesmanship, professionalism and straight forwardnes for this transaction.

SodtruckRW
5/03/2015

"Purchase of new F550 work truck"

Excellent salesman. Knew commercial trucks that ford had to offer and how to set it up best for my needs. I was not pressured, which I like. Every part of the purchase was smooth and done correctly .5 star review

Don Feish

jhigel
4/21/2015

"Nice to deal with a truck expert"

We went out to buy a new truck with the intention of comparing all manufacturers. However, Gator ford was our first stop and made such a good impression and gave us a great deal that we never left until we had a new truck. Our salesman, Tank Sherman, did an outstanding job answering all our questions and concerns. We would definitely refer our friends to him. He was extremely knowledgeable and never pushy.

Tank Sherman

Juniebug49
4/02/2015

"It was AMAZING"

I never bought a new truck and Hank and all the other salesmen were the best I could of asked for!!! They made me feel very comfortable and had great personalities. Thanks Hank!

Hank Allen

MRamsey
12/27/2014

"Great Experience."

The best vehicle buying experience I've ever had. Kudos to Gator Ford for their great professionalism. I will be referring all friends and family to these guys anytime.

Brandan Selig

tedhansen
11/10/2014

"Quality People"

Gator Ford is so easy to deal with. They show you what you want and tell you the price. No overpricing the vehicle and then haggling to get it down. Saves a ton of time. Quality people to deal with and treated me very well. Thank You

Ron Crowder

Gladiatorpc
10/20/2014

"New Explorer Purchase"

Great buying experience and excellent service at this dealership! Have been associated with this dealer for 8 years. Will recommend to all my friends and business associates.

Tim O'Shea

terry.a.payne.9
10/16/2014

"A great Dealer to work with. Very Helpful"

I went into Gator Ford looking at a new Ford Truck. I had previously taken my Son's Truck there for service and liked the Service Department. I was greater by the Salesman I had contacted on line and I felt like I was given every opportunity to drive, look over and asked as many questions as I could think of about the Truck. Sales man gave me written quotes on my Trade-in, the truck I wished to purchase and I went home to think about it and consult with my Family. I was back the next day and purchased the Truck from him. I had a very nice experience with Gator Ford and would recommend them to anyone. There is simply no pressure or pushiness going on here, only a straight forward answer to any question I had.

Frankie Morales