Gator Ford

Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel

tedhansen
11/10/2014

"Quality People"

Gator Ford is so easy to deal with. They show you what you want and tell you the price. No overpricing the vehicle and then haggling to get it down. Saves a ton of time. Quality people to deal with and treated me very well. Thank You

Ron Crowder

Gladiatorpc
10/20/2014

"New Explorer Purchase"

Great buying experience and excellent service at this dealership! Have been associated with this dealer for 8 years. Will recommend to all my friends and business associates.

Tim O'Shea

terry.a.payne.9
10/16/2014

"A great Dealer to work with. Very Helpful"

I went into Gator Ford looking at a new Ford Truck. I had previously taken my Son's Truck there for service and liked the Service Department. I was greater by the Salesman I had contacted on line and I felt like I was given every opportunity to drive, look over and asked as many questions as I could think of about the Truck. Sales man gave me written quotes on my Trade-in, the truck I wished to purchase and I went home to think about it and consult with my Family. I was back the next day and purchased the Truck from him. I had a very nice experience with Gator Ford and would recommend them to anyone. There is simply no pressure or pushiness going on here, only a straight forward answer to any question I had.

Frankie Morales

iamgeni
12/28/2013

"After having a horrific customer service experience at..."

After having a horrific customer service experience at Matthews-Currie Ford in Venice, we drove to Gator Ford to see if the car we desired was in their inventory. We were barely out of our car before Lily was coming out the door to greet us. Her sweet demeanor and genuine personality were a breath of fresh air. She grabbed a golf cart and took us to the row of Ford Edge models. The perfect car for us was indeed on their lot. She took care to show us each model and explain the differences in available options. We knew which one we wanted, so we went inside to start the paperwork. We also met with Michael, the General Manager, to negotiate the price we hoped to pay. He easily met us at our price right away and with a smile. We met with Richard on the financing, and he was an absolute joy to work with. We drove our beautiful new 2013 Ford Edge off the lot, still beaming from the entire experience. Because it was at the end of the day when we finished the deal, Lily asked us to come back the next day so she could take time to walk us through all the features, and so she could have the car detailed inside and out for us. I cannot praise this team enough. I will send everyone I can to Gator Ford and will be a customer for life. Thank you so much!

Lily, Michael, Richard

Detaier
9/28/2013

"Gator ford called us and put us finally into the truck we..."

Gator ford called us and put us finally into the truck we wanted!!!! After our horrible experience with David,they made us feel appreciated. The lesson to learn here is, you can't judge a entire dealership by the unprofessional actions of one person. I could not be happier!!! Beware, stay away from David but, run to gator ford for your truck. You will get the best deal and the friendliest service. Also I would like to add that the trade in value was amazing. Thanks guys.......

Eric,Danny,Richard

Bhintze
7/30/2013

"Went to dealership after trading emails with Missy. Truck..."

Went to dealership after trading emails with Missy. Truck I inquired about had been sold but I wanted to look at others. Missy was a pleasure to deal with. She was very informative, answered all my questions and was upfront about the pricing (discounts + rebates.) I had done my homework so I knew the vehicle I wanted and the price I was willing to pay. We made a deal that I was very happy with. The entire process took less than 2 hours start to finish. I plan on buying another vehicle in the near future and look forward to working with Missy (and Rich in Finance) again.

Missy

Richardbliss
2/21/2013

"Missy was a pleasure to work with, we ended up buying 3..."

Missy was a pleasure to work with, we ended up buying 3 vehicles in total for our company. Next time i go to buy gator ford will be my first stop

Desiree5
2/18/2013

"I had a Great experience with Missy and the Gator Ford..."

I had a Great experience with Missy and the Gator Ford dealership. I will send any one that I may know that is looking to them. Thanks

NormJo
2/17/2013

"We had to order a replacement vehicle and Missy Shanklin..."

We had to order a replacement vehicle and Missy Shanklin ordered the exact model we wanted, tracked the vehicle as it was being built and kept us informed of the progress. Once our new Ford Escape had arrived, she arranged for a virtually flawless processing and delivery of the vehicle to us. She is a knowledgable, efficient and pleasant person to conduct business with at Gator Ford. We appreciate all her efforts in handling this transaction.

Diggrabo
2/16/2013

"Being a single woman, I am always reluctant to shop for..."

Being a single woman, I am always reluctant to shop for vehicles at dealerships. After putting it off as long as possible, I started searching on line for a truck and found what I was looking for at Gator Ford on their website. The price was attractive and the pictures of the truck were very good. I called the dealership and spoke to Missy Shanklin. Missy was very courteous and had quite a bit of knowledge about Ford trucks. I made an appointment to see the truck and when I arrived was happy to see it was just as described. Missy guided me thru the purchase and paperwork in less than 1 hour. Everyone I met at the dealership was very friendly and helpful. Thank you Missy Shanklin and Gator Ford for making this a pleasant experience. I love my truck! Diana G. Land O Lakes, Florida