Gearhart Chevrolet

Makes: Chevrolet|Service Center

Gearhart Chevrolet
Gearhart Chevrolet Info
About Gearhart Chevrolet

Gearhart Chevy in Denville, NJ, also serving Morristown, NJ and Parsippany, NJ Rockaway, NJ is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Gearhart Chevy has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Gearhart Chevy will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Gearhart Chevrolet

Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

"Much much better than expected"

Before this dealer, I expected less Chevrolet than GMC because I used to GMC Acadia Denali. But sales person and services are overall excellent and made me think about the premium I have paid for the GMC for years. Top of it, the car, Traverse LT, I think it is much comfortable than the $12,000 more expensive Acadia. I have to say Chevrolet changed as technology improves. Sales Representative, Mr. Bravo was very friendly and guide all the after service process. It's remarkable. It is my 12th car deal in my life and was a pleasant experience.

"Very unprofessional body shop"

I purchased my 2012 chevy at Gearhart so when I needed body shop repairs I returned there, even though there are other Chevy dealers closer, The work was being paid for by insurance so there was no bargaining. I was promised the car on Thursday so I went to pick it up on Friday and was told it was being painted. and would be done on Monday. Monday I showed up finding it was still not done, it was in the paint shop and would be done on Wed. Wed I showed up and it was not done. No call they let me drive down. I then went to the sales mgr to complain and he told me he would take care of it internally and said he was sorry. That was fine I was not happy but I understand that things happen and it would be corrected. I was called and told to pick it up on Friday. When I got there the body shop manager said your car is ready and walked away. No one walked me to the car to explain what was done so I left. When I got home I found tape glue and scrapes on the car. I will never recommend them again.

I do not have employee names

Gearhart Chevrolet responded to this review

August 08, 2014

Dear Valued Customer, We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any miscommunication & misunderstanding, we are looking into this matter so that this will never happen again to our customers, we take pride in our customer service as we have been a family owned dealership for over 86 years! Again we apologize and hope you give us another opportunity to earn your business once more. Gearhart Chevrolet

"BAD - do not go"

very bad... always take very long for service and really poor salesmen as well. never explained the difference between different trims. The internet sales rep is rude as hell.

"Great customer service"

I recently purchased a new camaro from gearhart. Good experience with Dennis and Andrew. Payed Attention to detail and made my decision very easy and comfortable

"bad customer service"

I went in to get my truck fixed and they wouldn't fix it because I signed a paper that said as is but I also signed a paper a lemon law paper if you find anything wrong with your vehicle within 20 days bring back and they will fix..Well I tried that didn't work, I spent 50,000 in the last 8 months there also purchased a vehicle for my husband but I had the bad experience and will never return to this dealership and I will let everyone I know about this dealership horrible service....you sold me a lemon

Gearhart Chevrolet responded to this review

April 15, 2014

Dear Valued Customer, This review is very upsetting to our dealership, the vehicle in question was a 2007 Chevy Tahoe with over 123,000 miles on it being sold AS IS from our family owned dealership. It was made very clear that the vehicle was being sold as is and you signed the paperwork that states the AS IS sale. There were no warranties expressed or implied.

"Updated review..... Gary Capone has gone above and..."

Updated review..... Gary Capone has gone above and beyond for our service visit. After unsatisfied with our first attempt Gary took control and made sure our vehicle was repaired properly and was even willing to deliver our car to our home. Great guy to work with and will always look for him at our routinely service visits.

Gary Capone

"Excellent customer care @ Gearhart .....Mr Andrew Garcia..."

Excellent customer care @ Gearhart .....Mr Andrew Garcia was very professional with the communication and availability on a part (strut bar) I wanted for my Camaro. The cost was very reasonable, I am very pleased with the service provided.

Andrew Garcia

"Great Dealership. Have bought two new cars from here and..."

Great Dealership. Have bought two new cars from here and love it. Great group of staff from sales department to service. Can never go wrong with this dealership, helps you with all your needs and leaves the customer happy and feeling like a winner. A++ Dealership in my book. Will go back when I need service or recommend to family and friends.

"Andrew Garcia was a great person to work with on the sale..."

Andrew Garcia was a great person to work with on the sale of my new camaro. His knowledge of the Camaro was amazing. He answered all of my questions and took his time explaining the car inside and out.

"I bought my Chevrolet Silverado in July 2013 from..."

I bought my Chevrolet Silverado in July 2013 from Gearhart Chevrolet through Andrew Fendler. Six months later I am proud to say it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I love the truck, and really enjoyed the service I received throughout the process. This was my first car buying experience and Andy was a tremendous help. He was a pleasure to work with through what can be a difficult process. He followed up my in store visit with a phone call and email, solely for the sake of customer satisfaction. We looked at several trucks together (new and used) and test drove all of them. Never once did I feel pressured into buying one truck vs another. He was there every step of the way to provide information and advice to help me choose the truck that was best for me. I will certainly recommend Gearhart Chevrolet, and specifically Andrew Fendler to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. I have nothing but appreciation for the work he did for me. thank you, Brian Bloete

Andrew Garcia