Gearhart Chevrolet

281 Route 46,
Denville, New Jersey 07834
Gearhart Chevrolet Info
About Gearhart Chevrolet

Gearhart Chevy in Denville, NJ, also serving Morristown, NJ and Parsippany, NJ Rockaway, NJ is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Gearhart Chevy has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Chevrolet or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Gearhart Chevy will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs.

About Gearhart Chevrolet

Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 AM

ion
1/30/2015

"Pre-owned vehicle purchase"

Great overall experience. Staff is knowledgeable, courteous and very accommodating. I traded in a 2004 vehicle (MB) for a 2007 vehicle (Lincoln). Salesperson and sales manager made efforts to earn my business. I was offered a fair value for the trade-in. Good follow-up from salespersons.

Darlene Keats, Tim Murray

chewkee24
12/23/2014

"Horrible service!!!"

Bernie Fearon is the rudest most pompous xx I have ever met. I would like to launch a formal complaint. He left me in the dark, tricked me into paying for a loaner car without telling me I would be charged until I came to pick up my vehicle after 2 weeks and says he's doing me a favor!! Unethical, mean, unsympathetic person. Could not afford Christmas gifts because of this man. Bernie. Was unwilling to speak to my insurance claims adjuster. Was rude and a wise guy, unprofessional on the phone and in person. I believe to be entitled to gas money which he made me pay for personally and not my insurance company who should pay it and money back for deliberately keeping me in the dark on the loaner which was supposed to be courtesy and then tells me I owe money for the loaner at pick up time, after 2 weeks. I will be filing a lawsuit!!

Bernie Fearon

Barb Keefe
10/15/2014

"Lease of 2014 Chevy Cruise"

I recently re-leased a Chevy Cruise. Brian Buckley and Roberto Reynoso went out of their way to make sure that my re-leasing experience was pleasant and painless. I love my new car and am looking forward to driving it for the next few years! Barb

Brian Buckley, Roberto Reynoso

kaynelson09
9/05/2014

"Great Service"

I just got a new Cruze, it was my first time getting a car through a dealership and it couldn't have been easier. Everyone who worked with me, especially Dave Rose and Andrew Garcia, was awesome and did so much to make sure I got everything I wanted and then some. I had a great experience and was so happy with how helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable the staff is. This is a good dealership with a wonderful team behind it. I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting excellent quality and hassle-free service.

Kay Nelson

kbsrich
8/18/2014

"Much much better than expected"

Before this dealer, I expected less Chevrolet than GMC because I used to GMC Acadia Denali. But sales person and services are overall excellent and made me think about the premium I have paid for the GMC for years. Top of it, the car, Traverse LT, I think it is much comfortable than the $12,000 more expensive Acadia. I have to say Chevrolet changed as technology improves. Sales Representative, Mr. Bravo was very friendly and guide all the after service process. It's remarkable. It is my 12th car deal in my life and was a pleasant experience.

ftc10
8/07/2014

"Very unprofessional body shop"

I purchased my 2012 chevy at Gearhart so when I needed body shop repairs I returned there, even though there are other Chevy dealers closer, The work was being paid for by insurance so there was no bargaining. I was promised the car on Thursday so I went to pick it up on Friday and was told it was being painted. and would be done on Monday. Monday I showed up finding it was still not done, it was in the paint shop and would be done on Wed. Wed I showed up and it was not done. No call they let me drive down. I then went to the sales mgr to complain and he told me he would take care of it internally and said he was sorry. That was fine I was not happy but I understand that things happen and it would be corrected. I was called and told to pick it up on Friday. When I got there the body shop manager said your car is ready and walked away. No one walked me to the car to explain what was done so I left. When I got home I found tape glue and scrapes on the car. I will never recommend them again.

I do not have employee names

Gearhart Chevrolet responded to this review

August 08, 2014

Dear Valued Customer, We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any miscommunication & misunderstanding, we are looking into this matter so that this will never happen again to our customers, we take pride in our customer service as we have been a family owned dealership for over 86 years! Again we apologize and hope you give us another opportunity to earn your business once more. Gearhart Chevrolet

rockerguy
7/08/2014

"BAD - do not go"

very bad... always take very long for service and really poor salesmen as well. never explained the difference between different trims. The internet sales rep is rude as hell.

vidal14
6/09/2014

"Great customer service"

I recently purchased a new camaro from gearhart. Good experience with Dennis and Andrew. Payed Attention to detail and made my decision very easy and comfortable

debbie66
4/15/2014

"bad customer service"

I went in to get my truck fixed and they wouldn't fix it because I signed a paper that said as is but I also signed a paper a lemon law paper if you find anything wrong with your vehicle within 20 days bring back and they will fix..Well I tried that didn't work, I spent 50,000 in the last 8 months there also purchased a vehicle for my husband but I had the bad experience and will never return to this dealership and I will let everyone I know about this dealership horrible service....you sold me a lemon

Gearhart Chevrolet responded to this review

April 15, 2014

Dear Valued Customer, This review is very upsetting to our dealership, the vehicle in question was a 2007 Chevy Tahoe with over 123,000 miles on it being sold AS IS from our family owned dealership. It was made very clear that the vehicle was being sold as is and you signed the paperwork that states the AS IS sale. There were no warranties expressed or implied.

signguy1979
2/24/2014

"Updated review..... Gary Capone has gone above and..."

Updated review..... Gary Capone has gone above and beyond for our service visit. After unsatisfied with our first attempt Gary took control and made sure our vehicle was repaired properly and was even willing to deliver our car to our home. Great guy to work with and will always look for him at our routinely service visits.

Gary Capone