Germain Cadillac of Easton

Ryan Austin

Mike Perkins, Sales Consultant, Germain Cadillac of Easton

Mike Perkins

April 28, 2017

"Easiest car buying experience EVER!!!!"

- Darcy

This was by far the most comfortable and easiest car buying experience I've ever had. Mike was so great to work with! He was always quick to respond to any question I had. He was also very patient with me and made sure I was happy with my new Escalade before leaving. Germain Cadillac of Easton is a beautiful setting with very friendly sales people. I even had a sales guy who I had never worked with approach me and thank me for my business!! Wonderful place and wonderful people!!!

April 13, 2017

"Stellar Performance from Germain Cadillac of Easton"

- Sarah

I recently visited Germain Cadillac of Easton due to coming across a 2014 Cadillac SRX they were featuring online. The entire experience from beginning to end was absolutely phenomenal; I’ve never felt so valued as a customer. I highly recommend Neil Daniels. Neil’s professionalism and knowledge of the Cadillac brand is first-class. I left feeling confident that the purchase was best for me, rather than the dealership. Thank you Neil for exceeding my expectations! In addition, I have to praise Ryan Laymon in Germain's Finance Department for providing excellent customer service and thoroughly explaining each and every step. Thank You Ryan for going above-and-beyond!

April 04, 2017

"Neil Daniels is is best !"

- Miss Bobbie

I recently purchased my first SUV, after considering many options. Why was Cadillac my final choice ? Because of Mr Daniels. He treated me with the same courtesy and respect that is down towards male buyers and that, along with his friends and professionalism won. Thanks again !

New 2016 Cadillac XTS, $54140