Germain Cadillac of Easton

Neil Daniels

August 17, 2017

"Worth the trip!"

- CTS-V Fans

We drove three hours from out of state to buy a new Cadillac from Mike Perkins and are so pleased with our car and how great we were treated by Mike. He was very thorough at communicating with us by phone and email prior to our trip while he worked out a nice deal for us and, when we arrived at the dealership, he made our purchase really easy and enjoyable. Mike was not pushy – He was so personable. He made sure we were happy with the car and explained every feature and answered every question before we headed home. We would not hesitate to make that three-hour drive again to deal with Mike on another car.

August 12, 2017

"First car for 16 year old"

- Momtastic

Mike understood that I needed an inexpensive yet safe car for my 16 year old daughter. He was respectful and helped alleviate any concerns I had about purchasing an older car for my first time driver. He made the car buying experience essentially painless Good guy!

Other Employees : Ryan with the glasses and getting married

August 11, 2017

"Very very happy now!!!"

- Hampton1918

Purchase my first SRX last Dec but was still looking. Then the other day k saw the one I really really liked and Mike worked with me to that SEC. I'm very happy now.

Ryan Laymon