Read Reviews Germain Cadillac of Easton

Overall

4.7 out of 5

128 lifetime reviews

Germain Cadillac of Easton
Cadillac of Easton Facebook Twitter Chat wtih Dealer Cadillac of Easton New Inventory Pre-Owned Inventory Monthly Specials

• Marc Rieser
    TJ TuttleService Advisor1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Germain Cadillac of Easton

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Germain Cadillac of Easton has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Germain Cadillac of Easton

At Germain Cadillac of Easton, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience.
Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Our Location

Free Coffee After Hours Drop-Off
Shuttle Service Drive-In Service
Automated Car Wash

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"My wife and I had been looking for a quality pre-owned..."

DavidPhillips
10/17/2013 11:39:07 AM

My Review Of Germain Cadillac of Easton:

My wife and I had been looking for a quality pre-owned suv. We had 2 dealerships in TN looking for the past several months with no results. My wife found the exact vehicle we were looking for in Germains on-line inventory. We were hesitant because we were 430 miles away but Marc Rieser patiently answered all of our questions and worked with us to make the trip worthwhile. The other staff at the dealership were pleasant and helpful during the short period we were present. We would not hesitate to make the long drive again!

Added: 10/21/2013 12:38:57 PM

All of us here at Germain Cadillac of Easton greatly appreciate you making the drive to Columbus to do business with us. Your kind words regarding your experience with Marc is also greatly appreciated.

Twitter
"I had been in the market for a used car for a while and..."

bmoorecop
10/14/2013 6:49:21 AM

Ian VandenbarkIan Vandenbark

My Review Of Germain Cadillac of Easton:

I had been in the market for a used car for a while and ended up locating what I was looking for at Germain Cadillac of Easton. I spoke with Marc on numerous occasions and found him to be extremely helpful with all of my questions. The three hour trip was well worth it and my experience with this dealership, Marc and Ian was far superior than any other dealership that I had gone to. I will gladly make the 3 hour trip back to Germain for my next car purchase.

Added: 10/15/2013 12:30:31 PM

We greatly appreciate you making the trip to Columbus to work with Marc on the purchase of your new vehicle. Please let us know if there is anything further we can do for you. When you are back in the market, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Twitter
"I was very pleased with everyone I worked with on my..."

Doreensciulli
10/11/2013 10:08:17 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Ronald Maxwell
Nicole O Reily
Bob Laklan??

My Review Of Germain Cadillac of Easton:

I was very pleased with everyone I worked with on my service visit. Jackie was great setting the appointment and at check out. She was very friendly and had a warm smile that made the final beginning and final transaction a pleasure. Jackie and Bob greeted me with a smile and checked the car efficiently. Ron did an excellent job explaining the services completed and services needed. Equally, I was so excited to walk out to my very clean car thanks to Nicole and Bob. I want to bring it back just to have the two of them clean it up for me.

The service center was comfortable, clean and inviting. I will be excited when the cappuccino machine is up and running.

Thank you all for your outstanding customer service.

Will definately make me want to return to Germain Easton.

Added: 10/15/2013 12:28:44 PM

Thank you for your kind review mentioning several members of our team. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to our continued relationship.

Twitter
"The experience from start to finish was fantastic! ..."

m53248
9/29/2013 7:14:46 AM

Chuck PetersonChuck Peterson

My Review Of Germain Cadillac of Easton:

The experience from start to finish was fantastic! These are true professionals and they when above and beyond to put us in the vehicle we wanted. You cannot go wrong buying here!

Added: 10/2/2013 12:27:31 PM

Thank you for your business and your kind review. We look forward to building a lasting relationship.

Twitter
"Marc was very friendly and helpful. He stayed in contact..."

livisue
8/28/2013 7:26:31 PM

4.2

My Review Of Germain Cadillac of Easton:

Marc was very friendly and helpful. He stayed in contact with me throughout the whole process. The dealership was very clean and neat as well.

Added: 8/29/2013 11:14:53 AM

Thank you for your kind review and your business. Marc, along with the rest of us are here to assist you with anything you might need.

Twitter
"This was the best and easiest car buying experience of my..."

tbone9374
8/24/2013 7:54:37 AM

My Review Of Germain Cadillac of Easton:

This was the best and easiest car buying experience of my life. My wife and I test drove a car on an early lunch break, decided to buy and Marc got the ball rolling. Since it was a work day and we had to get back to the office Marc delivered the Ford Escape to my office 3 hours later. We signed the paper work and it was that easy. I would highly recommend this dealership and Marc Reiser! Great place to buy a car!

Added: 8/28/2013 11:35:44 AM

Thank you for your business and your kind words regarding your experience with Marc. Please let us know if there is anything further we can do for you.

Twitter
"I recently purchased a car from Germain Cadillac of..."

cmcraynon
8/1/2013 2:49:22 PM

My Review Of Germain Cadillac of Easton:

I recently purchased a car from Germain Cadillac of Easton. I was relocating from Phoenix to the Dayton, Ohio area and did most of my research and the buying process online. Marc Rieser was the associate I dealt with and he was quite accommodating with my needs. Because I was in the process of moving and quite busy, Marc had two of Germain's employees drive the car to Dayton and deliver it to me with a full tank of gas. In addition to that, Marc came in on his day off so a friend of mine (who lives in Columbus) could test drive the car for me. I would definitely purchase a car from Germain again because the customer service was great. I gave Germain a high rating because my car buying experience was easy and took very little time or effort on my part. Thanks!

Added: 8/8/2013 12:18:42 PM

Welcome to Ohio, and thank you for your kind words and your business. We are pleased that we could make your car buying as stress free as possible. With moving across country, you had enough going on and car buying shouldn't be stressful.

Twitter
"Purchased a vehicle on 6/1/13. The transmission blew 8..."

helendra
7/31/2013 1:42:11 PM

My Review Of Germain Cadillac of Easton:

Purchased a vehicle on 6/1/13. The transmission blew 8 miles down the road. Consulted with the dealership on the situation. Was told to get an estimate and they would help with the situation. Brought in an estimate ($3000 in repairs) from a reputable garage. General manager did not agree with the estimate. He wanted me to take it to another garage that he prefers. I said, if you had a preference then why wasn't I informed that you would only accept an estimate from a specific garage. Asked what they were going to do in regards to the situation. He said they would help "some." I asked him to define what the word "some" meant as I find it to be rather ambiguous. He said that he could get a discount on repairs at a local garage and then they would help "some." I said, I don't believe this vehicle should have ever been sold if it were in such disrepair and that they should give a refund under the circumstances. (total purchase price with tax etc. was $6998) The repairs are nearly half as much as the vehicle and needless to say if I had any idea that Germain Cadillac would sell something under those circumstances, I would have never purchased anything there. So, I took the vehicle to the 2nd garage. The garage informed me that the transmission was bad and it needed replaced as did the previous garage. The garage also informed me that the dealership asked them to just try to replace the sensors despite the fact that the transmission was bad. This has been the worst experience ever imaginable in regards to a vehicle purchase. This was supposed to be my litttle brother's first car. It's been sitting in the second garage for over 3 weeks and still not repaired. The garage said they've been waiting to hear back from the dealership! Unbelievable! We should have been given our money back a long time again if Germain had no intentions of making this situation right!

Twitter
"I wanted to be sure to review the dealership after my..."

Messner65
6/14/2013 5:25:33 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Ken BennettKen Bennett
Mike VisockyMike Visocky

My Review Of Germain Cadillac of Easton:

I wanted to be sure to review the dealership after my recent experience at Germain. I had some previous issues with my car and on this visit, everything was done above and beyond so by the time I left, I couldn't have asked for it to be a better experience. The Executive Manager, Service Director, and Service Manager were all doing their best to resolve the issues and explain whatever was needed. Your team renewed this born and raised Detroit girl's faith in the American-made auto industry. Thank you Mike, Ken and Shane.

Deb Messner

Added: 6/20/2013 4:16:32 PM

Thank you for allowing us to turn your previous experience around. We look forward to building a lasting relationship.

Twitter
"Exceptional service from pre sale to post sale. Kenny..."

oldskool
5/21/2013 8:14:00 PM

Kenny QuinnKenny Quinn

4.4

My Review Of Germain Cadillac of Easton:

Exceptional service from pre sale to post sale. Kenny Quinn is the ultimate sales professional, no pressure, honest, open to negotiating, etc. His follow up is exceptional. Always makes time to answer my questions. Shane is "The Service Advisor", nothing more needs to be said. Just an overall great experience. Looking forward to a continued relationship with Germain.

Added: 6/4/2013 3:51:30 PM

Thank you for your business and your kind comments regarding Kenny and Shane. We all look forward to our continued relationship.

<< Reviews 1-10 | Reviews 21-30 >>