Germain Cadillac of Easton

Neil Daniels

January 08, 2017

"Highly recommended"

- Al Hashimoto

Highly recommend Neil and the team over at GCE. Purchased a vehicle from out of state - Neil's communication, responsiveness and attention to detail put me at ease during my purchase. Received the car and extremely satisfied! Thank you Neil.

January 05, 2017

"Marc Rieser"

- Grandma CECE

your sales person was exceptional. He explained all details of the car I was interested in and he found the color I preferred. He did not pressure me at any time, He went above and beyond to find the car with all my requirements. I will recommend Marc Rieser to all my friends as the perfect sales person.

January 03, 2017

"Respect, Fairness and Competence "

- Ercoupe946BF

My wife and I decided to accelerate our purchase of a Cadillac to replace our Subaru WRX when her back surgery made our upcoming trip to Florida in the performance car seem like more of a challenge than we wanted to undertake. I'd researched the XTS, and we have good friends who have one and love it. We received an email fro Marc Rieser in response to our online inquiry and met him the first business day of the New Year. He had the XTS we were interested in ready to go, took the test ride with us to explain the car. We were able to reach fair terms on the purchase quickly, with a minimum of needless negotiation "Art of the Deal", and promptly concluded our purchase. Marc was knowledgeable, repedtful, and excellent to work with.

New 2016 Cadillac CTS, $67675