Germain Cadillac of Easton

Neil Daniels

March 01, 2017

"Great experience"

- Enis Akay

I never thought I'd find a used Porsche Cayenne at a Cadillac dealership. Then, it popped up on my online search. We recently purchased another car at Germain Mercedes Benz for my wife, so I was thrilled to see a car that I wanted to buy for myself. Our previous sales manager at the Mercedes Benz side introduced me to Brad, and he has been great. He patiently answered all my questions over quite a few email exchanges. And even though we visited Germain Cadillac on a very busy Saturday, Brad made sure to spend time with us as much as we needed. Now, both my wife and I have cars that we absolutely love to drive.

February 23, 2017

"First Cadillac!"

- Doug Landenberger

Just purchased my first Cadillac. Check mark on the bucket list! Marc was awesome as a sales person. His professionalism was to notch and my wife even mention it. From walking in the door to having the service performed, my experience was like no other when purchasing a vehicle. I am definitely referring coworkers a friends.

January 30, 2017

"Exceptional customer service!!"

- pk

Germain Cadillac was not our first stop when we went looking for a car, but from here forward it will be. I was very impressed with Neil Daniels, and his knowledge of the bells and whistles of the car we chose.

New 2016 Cadillac CTS, $67675