4200 Morse Crossing, Columbus, Ohio 43219

4200 Morse Crossing,
Columbus, Ohio 43219
Germain Cadillac of Easton Info
About Germain Cadillac of Easton

At Germain Cadillac of Easton, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

About Germain Cadillac of Easton

hamphotodoc
2/01/2015

"Auto shopping experience"

Shopped for new Car. Sales person was very helpful and knowledgeable. She took adequate time to explain the car, Potential financing and general services offered at the dealership,

February 02, 2015

Thank you for the review on your experience with Donna- we are happy to hear that it was a positive one and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

nikki
1/30/2015

"Awesome Experience"

Brad was an amazing host. He searched for everything I wanted and his customer service was excellent!!! I had a great time. It was professional.

January 30, 2015

Your positive review on Brad and your experience with Germain Cadillac of Easton is very much appreciated! We look forward to providing you with many years of exceptional customer service!

L513
1/28/2015

"Justin gave us excellent customer service!"

We drove from Cincinnati to Columbus to purchase our car because Germain had the best price - by far. Justin made our experience pain-free. He was knowledgable, courteous, and patient with us (my husband had many questions!). We love our new SUV and would recommend Justin to anyone looking for a car. Thank you!

January 30, 2015

Thank you for making the trip to Germain Cadillac of Easton and allowing us to be a part of your car-buying experience! We appreciate your positive feedback on Justin and hope you enjoy your new ride!

jason
1/24/2015

"Great"

I live in southern,md. And was looking online for a 05-06 pontiac gto, they had the best price hand down, and no bull**** , Mike was very cooperative and patient with us, and I did feel comfortable dealing with him as a salesman. My experience was great at Germain Cadillac. Sincerely, jason and Cathy

January 26, 2015

Thank you for choosing Germain Cadillac of Easton for your new GTO! We appreciate your trust and business on your out-of-state purchase, and we hope you enjoy your new ride!!

Scrawford
1/22/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

Everyone was very knowledgeable and helpful. Brad Martinkovich did an excellent job going over the car with us. Paperwork word was very easy and painfree. Thank you

January 22, 2015

Thank you for the excellent feedback! We are happy to hear that your purchasing experience with Brad was a positive one! Enjoy your new ride!

Mary Titus
1/19/2015

"New SRX"

We loved our Lexus, but our new SRX had us at hello. The drive and the style are second to none. Thank you Germain Family for the nice experience. Mary Titus

January 19, 2015

Congrats on your new SRX!! We are excited to hear that you are happy with both the vehicle you have chosen, and with your experience here at Germain Cadillac of Easton! We look forward to providing you with the ultimate ownership experience for many years to come!

Three4me
1/19/2015

"Great dealership"

Everyone at Germain was very friendly. Our sales professional Brad was wonderful. He went above and beyond what I would expected. Everything from start to finish went very easily and smoothly. Thank you brad for everything! When I am ready to buy again I will be going back to Germain Cadillac of Easton.

January 19, 2015

We are pleased to hear that Brad provided you with a positive Germain Cadillac of Easton experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions or concerns in the future!

msaamco
1/17/2015

"Most enjoyable car buying experience ever."

I recently purchased a 2015 Cadillac ATS Coup. It was the most plesant car buying experience I've had. Brad Martinkovich was very professional and knowledgeable about the cars which helped in my selection. I greatly appreciated the lack of game playing on arriving at a price. I believe the selling price was fair and I did not have to play games to get it. The entire staff was friendly and respectful of my time. I would recommed this dealer and know that I will do business with them again.

January 19, 2015

We sincerely appreciate the thorough review on your purchasing experience with Brad! We are happy to hear that you are a satisfied Germain Cadillac of Easton customer, and we look forward to providing you with many years of truly exceptional service! Enjoy your new ATS Coupe!

ogdenca89
1/16/2015

"My Experience "

I had an extremely easy time purchasing the vehicle I bought with the help of Brad. Being out of state I called several times with questions and always got my questions answered and calls returned within the same day. Once I got to the dealership the vehicle was pulled up and waiting for me to check it out. I couldn't have had a more smooth experience with such a unique situation that I was dealing with!

January 19, 2015

Your feedback and your business are very much appreciated! We are happy to hear that your overall experience with Brad was seamless, and we hope your enjoy your new ride!

Rodney
1/16/2015

"Buying from Germain Cadillac of Easton"

Brad was extremely helpful and took his time to show us several of the vehicles we were interested in buying. It was a no pressure, informed buying experience and was quick! We were out of there in less than 90 minutes! The dealership is extremely professional and courteous. We will buy from Brad again! Rodney

January 16, 2015

Your positive feedback on Brad and Germain Cadillac of Easton is very much appreciated! Enjoy your new SRX!

Germain Cadillac of Easton
Cadillac of Easton Facebook Twitter Chat wtih Dealer Cadillac of Easton New Inventory Pre-Owned Inventory Monthly Specials
Reviews of Brad Martinkovich