4200 Morse Crossing, Columbus, Ohio 43219

4200 Morse Crossing,
Columbus, Ohio 43219
Germain Cadillac of Easton Info
About Germain Cadillac of Easton

At Germain Cadillac of Easton, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

About Germain Cadillac of Easton

Corrineatl
6/21/2016

"Bought a used VW Beetle long distance"

I worked with Wes Echols in purchasing my 2014 VW Beetle from Germain Cadillac of Easton. The pictures and price were attractive and compared well to several other Beetles I had looked at and test drove in my area. So this purchase was all about trust. I had to trust the pictures and the verbal descriptions by Wes that the car was indeed in excellent condition. Additionally since I had never purchased a vehicle out of state I had to trust that the delivery go well. All the paper work was handled over night with a prepaid return envelope. The vehicle was delivered in one day by a very careful and friendly auto transport driver from Ohio. And, the car was delivered with both sets of mats and a full tank of gas. Very happy with the whole experience.

June 23, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your thoughts about your positive experience. We are so pleased to hear that Wes was able to assist in your car purchase from out of state which can be a stressful situation. It sounds like everything is going well but please let us know if you need anything. Congratulations on your new car!

Kris10ross
6/17/2016

"Top notch experience"

Attentive. Informative. Friendly. I had a great experience purchasing my Cadillac CTS. Salesman Brad Martinkovich was very helpful and not pushy. I appreciated his genuine advice for helping pick the right car for me. I'd definitely work with him and go back to this dealership again.

June 17, 2016

We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience with Brad! We are glad he was able to assist in finding the right car for you. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leave us a wonderful review. Enjoy your new CTS!

LFAN614
6/14/2016

"A+ Experience. Couldn't be happier!"

An absolutely wonderful experience from start to finish. I never could have imagined the car buying experience could be so painless and pleasant. From the moment we walked in the door, we were greeted with friendly and genuinely helpful individuls. Marc was awesome. The process was seamless, enjoyable, quick--and the result perfect! Top tier products and service. This is the best place to purchase a car around, and Marc couldn't have been a better person to work with. Cannot wait to return when it is time for our family to purchase our next car. Thank you for such a great experience! A+ all around! Highly recommend!

June 16, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive thoughts and experience at Germain Cadillac of Easton. We are so pleased to hear that Marc was able to make your car buying experience a pleasant one. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Congratulations on your new car!

MotoFusi
6/07/2016

"Marc Rieser"

Excellent experience. Well coordinated delivery. A pleasure to deal with. Marc is A++++. Will be the first one I call when it's time for a new car.

June 09, 2016

Thank you so much for the positive review! We truly value your business and your overall satisfaction with us here at Germain. We look forward to working with you again in the future!!

Bill Thompson
5/17/2016

"New car purchase"

Dealt with Marc Rieser with the purchase of a new Cadillac. He is a great salesperson. He wasn't pushy at all and listened to what I was looking for. The process from start to finish was extremely easy. I would definitely buy a car from Marc again.

May 18, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your experience with Marc. Your business as is your kind words are greatly appreciated. Best Regards, Kenny Quinn General Manager

Steve Shroyer
5/17/2016

"Outstanding used car purchase experience "

From the minute we walked in to the dealership we were treated with respect. Everyone we talked to seemed genuine, helpful and happy to be there. Neil answered all our questions and made us feel as though we were his top priority. The car was as advertised. No high pressure or silly games. We were able to drive home with the car in just a few hours. Neil and the service department went the extra mile for us by chasing down a replacement bulb for a burned out fog light while we were in town so that we wouldn't have to spend another half a day coming back.

May 18, 2016

We are happy to know that Neil and our service department provided you an outstanding car buying experience. Thank you for sharing. Best Regards, Kenny Quinn General Manager

roger14
5/16/2016

"Made my first car buying experience very easy!"

I was very nervous about my first car purchase from a larger dealership like Germain but Neil was great. Walked me right through the process and made some great recommendations on things I wasn't even aware of. Really appreciate his help and love the new car

Chuck Peterson

May 18, 2016

Congratulations on your new car, we know you are going to continue to love it. We appreciate your kind words regarding your experience with Neil. Enjoy the road. Best Regards, Kenny Quinn General Manager

NewMini4463
5/06/2016

"Internet research to a great personal sales experience "

Don't be intimidated by the big named dealer and fancy space. I experienced excellent customer service from Neil Daniels. He called me quickly after I expressed interest in a car on line. Had the vehicle ready for me to test drive and financing complete. It was a pleasant and seemless purchase.

May 18, 2016

Neil enjoys providing our guests such positive experiences. Thank you for sharing yours. Best Regards, Kenny Quinn General Manager

BReichley
5/04/2016

"Easy to work with"

Worked with Mark to get a used car. He was knowledgeable and not pushy. Easy to get a hold of and responded quickly to emails. We are satisfied!

May 18, 2016

Our team is thrilled to know that you are satisfied with your experience with Marc. Marc is great at providing quality service as he is dedicated to each and every customer. Best Regards, Kenny Quinn General Manager

Denali2
4/16/2016

"No hassle, no problems! "

Marc immediately responded to an email. We spoke a few time, agreed on a price and purchased vehicle without test driving it or seeing first. His word was true and they delivered a great vehicle and great deal! We couldn't be happier with how Marc and the dealership took care of us especially without ever stepping foot inside! I plan to buy from Marc again!! I would recommend this dealership and Marc Rieser to anyone. He was very laid back and was not pushy. Extremely easy to deal with and talk to. I live in Illinois and wish there were dealerships like this locally around here.

April 29, 2016

Congratulations on your new purchase! We are so excited to welcome you to the Germain family and we look forward to taking care of you for many years to come!!

Germain Cadillac of Easton
Cadillac of Easton Facebook Twitter Chat wtih Dealer Cadillac of Easton New Inventory Pre-Owned Inventory Monthly Specials
Reviews of Marc Rieser