4200 Morse Crossing, Columbus, Ohio 43219

4200 Morse Crossing,
Columbus, Ohio 43219
Germain Cadillac of Easton Info
About Germain Cadillac of Easton

At Germain Cadillac of Easton, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

About Germain Cadillac of Easton

Smith Chiropractic
2/20/2016

"Marc Rieser was fantastic !!!!!"

It's not often that my expectations of service above and beyond is met....but, Marc Reiser certainly provided that experience along with the other team members of Germain .This fine gentleman walked me through my purchase of my new Cadillac with enthusiasm and professionalism.He was right on top of things and made my second experience with Germain an excellent one.He was straight up front and saw that I obtained the best possible deal available to me.He was with me through the entire process from start to finish and followed up as well. I can say this, with the service provided I will be around for long time as a customer.What a great team and I'm " Sold " not only on Germain but the quality personnel like Marc they employ. Sincerely, Gregory R. Smith Smith Chiropractic

Chuck in Finance

Deanp
2/20/2016

"Quality, professional, fair"

This is my second preowned Cadillac purchase with Germain. As expected, they had a full compliment of vehicles to choose from. However I didn't see what I was looking for. My salesperson Mike Rieser found me the PERFECT car. He and his manager gave me a fair trade in value for my car... WHA-LA! I now drive my new favorite car the 2013 Cadillac XTS Platinum. The whole transaction was less than a week and I couldn't be happier with the whole experience. No pressure, just straight honest business deal. THANK YOU!

Kenny Quinn

March 02, 2016

Congratulations on your purchase!! We truly value your business and your loyalty to us here at Germain Cadillac of Easton, and we are so pleased to hear that Marc was able to assist in finding you the perfect XTS Platinum!! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you!!

Sheri43050
2/17/2016

"Pleasure to deal with"

Patrick (salesman) John (business manager) are gems! They both were a pleasure to deal with. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had!! Thanks so much Germain!!

March 02, 2016

Thank you for the great review on our team here at Germain Cadillac of Easton! We are honored to have been a part of your car-buying experience, and look forward to ensuring an exceptional ownership experience for you as well! Enjoy your new ride!!

nyinohio
2/17/2016

"Got me in the right car for me at the right price."

I was very pleased with the level of service I received during and after the buying process. I am one of those that dislikes buying a car and always leery when purchasing one. Marc worked with me even on his day off to give me a list of cars available in my price range and type that I was looking for . I did not feel steered into any one car or category of cars and was able to work my way through what was avaiable with his guidance. I am very pleased with Germain's level of service after the sale and taking care of a minor issue with my 2102 Buick Regal without hesitation. Look forward to getting my next car here in a few years.

March 02, 2016

Congratulations on your new ride!! We are so happy to hear that your experience was a positive one, and we look forward to assisting again when you are back in the market!!

flyers1
2/12/2016

"Bad for Business "

I inquired about a vehicle, gave as much info as I could to get things started. The salesman responded with, I would have to take a $2,000 loss on my vehicle a 2012, which then I was told that I would have to make an $8,000 dollar down to get the monthly amount I wanted. The vehicle a 2012 was in the low to mid 20,s and I have little over 15,000 left on mine. I was never told about an interest rate or loan term. Felt as if it was just to get rid of me. I’m sure this is a good dealership, just not for me. This is the first and last time I will inquire on the net. I have a great salesmen at Stadium in Salem, Oh. that has been with me through 2 envoy’s a z71 Silverado and my equinox. I'll just wait for what I'm looking for to come through them. I should have known better then to leave the farm.

i do not want to list the name

March 02, 2016

We sincerely apologize that you were not provided the information that you were looking for from us here at Germain Cadillac of Easton. It is always our priority to ensure that each customer is provided fair pricing and the necessary information to make the right decision. While we regret to hear that we could not make it work this time, and we hope for an opportunity to earn your business in the future.

RKTK very Satisfied!
2/10/2016

"Recent Purchase of 2013 Cadillac SRX"

We recently purchased a 2013 Cadillac SRX from Germain at Easton. Our sales person was Mark Rieser who was absolutely great to work with. I never felt pressured to buy. Mark was very professional and knowledgeable about the vehicle and options. Mark was focused on what was important to us vs. just selling a car. There were a few minor items that Mark agreed to have repaired and he kept his word. All repairs were made during one visit as promised. Kudos to Mark for being a great sales person. We had an overall great experience. This was our 3rd experience purchasing a car from the Germain family of dealerships (Germain Honda, Germain Mercedes and Germain Cadillac) and I would buy from Germain again in the future. Great people to work with!

March 02, 2016

Congrats on your new SRX- we have no doubts that your ownership experience will be an exceptional one! We appreciate the great feedback and we look forward to working with you again in the future!!

tcrowe
1/25/2016

"Great Experience"

Let me start by saying that I am no expert when it comes to buying cars. My spouse and I have gone through the process of purchasing a new vehicle 7 times. We enjoy the selection process, but when it comes to actually sitting down and discussing the purchase of the vehicle I can honestly say that I start to feel ill. To be fair… I do this with a lot of purchases but buying a car is a big deal… it shouldn’t be taken lightly. Research is key. Dealing with Brad Martinkovich at Germain Cadillac was, by far, the best experience in car buying that we have had. Brad's customer service skills are incredible. From the first moment that we stepped foot into the Germain dealership he made us feel comfortable. When we left the dealership after test driving a vehicle, I realized that I left my purse in the backseat. When I called Brad to verify that my purse was still in the vehicle, Brad didn’t hesitate to drop everything to run and check. He actually made arrangements for a tech to deliver my purse to me vs. making me drive back to the dealership. I hung up the phone and said out loud, “I am going to buy a car from this guy!”. While I was joking at the time, I am so happy that we did. Good customer service is not easy to come by. But when we experience great customer service, we believe it is important to let it be known. We want to thank Brad and also Ryan Layman. Ryan made me feel comfortable while I reviewed and signed all the documents that are needed in purchasing a new vehicle. Ryan and Brad did such a great job and we wanted that to be recognized. Thank you Germain Cadillac…. The experience my family and I had at your dealership was amazing and we will recommend you to anyone in the market for a new or used car.

Ryan Layman

February 11, 2016

It is always our priority to ensure that each customer experience is seamless and enjoyable, and we are so happy to hear that Brad was able to assist and deliver just that! We truly appreciate your excellent feedback (and you recommending us to others), and we look forward to working with you again in the future!!

Jgeorgiton
1/23/2016

"Purchase of a used Porsche Carrera"

I traded in a 2002 Porsche Boxster S for a 2006 Porsche Carrera. Overall it was a good experience, however , I felt I could have gotten more for my trade in if dealership would have considered selling my Boxster themselves rather than whole selling it out . The Boxster was in perfect condition and very unique and I think the dealership could have sold it for at least $12k and maybe as high as $14k and the given me $10k on a trade rather than $8k. Other than this everything else was handled very professionally and the salesman Brad Martinkovich was great. I felt no unnecessary pressure and he was very professional .

February 11, 2016

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us here at Germain Cadillac of Easton! We hope that you are enjoying your new Carrera! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you!

Huck17
1/20/2016

"Not good"

Within the first week after purchasing a vehicle from dealership it started to make a noise so this past Monday we brought it in. The service dept came back to say both struts were bad and needed to be replaced. We had bought the extended warranty and was informed we would have to pay for the 200 dollar deductible. We both were a little shocked because we haven't even had it for 30 days, we don't even have the paperwork to transfer tags yet. We were told to talk to the Salesperson we bought it from so we did. He agrees to split the deductible but informed us that "it's a risk you take when buying used" not only did I feel belittled but really?? Do you tell customers that while you sit down trying to sell them a car? I understand it's a risk BUT it's always a risk when you trust a dealership that they do there jobs to make sure it's ok to sell. I've tried to contact Holli The customer service rep 3 times now to have no call back. I have also sent an email to dealership with nothing back. I own my own business and would NEVER treat my customers this way. Germain came highly recommended to me by a handful of my own customers. I would not recommend Cadillac of Easton or the Salesman we had.

wjw2406
1/18/2016

"Very enjoyable experience"

I went in to look at a used Subaru Legacy. I worked with Bryan, who showed me and a friend the car. Bryan was very personable and answered all of our questions to the best of his ability. There were no pressure sales tactics or anything of the sort, just a genuine desire to understand my needs and what I was looking for. Unfortunately we weren't able to work out the financing, but I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bryan or Germain Cadillac to anyone.

January 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Although we unfortunately did not earn your business this time, we hope that you will keep us in mind for any future vehicle interests- we are always happy to help!!

Germain Cadillac of Easton
Cadillac of Easton Facebook Twitter Chat wtih Dealer Cadillac of Easton New Inventory Pre-Owned Inventory Monthly Specials
Reviews of Marc Rieser