4200 Morse Crossing, Columbus, Ohio 43219

4200 Morse Crossing,
Columbus, Ohio 43219
Germain Cadillac of Easton Info
About Germain Cadillac of Easton

At Germain Cadillac of Easton, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

About Germain Cadillac of Easton

Wurstjc
2/27/2015

"Brad was very honest and a pleasure to work with on my purch"

Excellent .Brad was very easy to work with , he understood my needs and meet them . I was able to secure the vehicle the same day we started to work together on price and selection. I would recommend the Dealer to Family and Friends. I wish I lived closer as I would use Germain for service work.

February 27, 2015

Your positive feedback on your experience with us here at Germain Cadillac of Easton is very much appreciated! We are happy to hear that Brad was able to meet your needs and expectations! Enjoy your new ride!

2012Acura
2/27/2015

"Great employees "

Marc Rieser delivered nothing short of great customer service during my recent car purchase. He was very professional, educational and very willing to answer any of the questions that I had. He made the process of trading my vehicle in and buying one from their dealership completely stress and hassle free.

Peter Brown

February 27, 2015

We truly appreciate the great feedback on Marc and your overall purchasing experience with us here at Germain Cadillac of Easton. We hope you enjoy your new Acura!!

Maxies8391
2/14/2015

"Great customer service!"

Amazing customer service! Very pleased with my purchase! Justin Flood, our sales consultant was especially helpful! He continually stayed in contact and meet our needs every step of the way. I 100% recommend these guys! These guys are true professionals.

February 16, 2015

Thank you for the excellent review on Justin and your experience with us here at Germain Cadillac of Easton! We are happy to hear that you would recommend us to others, and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Enjoy your new ride!

Paula
2/14/2015

"Purchased used Chrysler 200"

Even though we were purchasing a used Chrysler rather than a new Cadillac or Mercedes, I felt like we were treated just the same. Mike Perkins was wonderful to work with.

February 16, 2015

Congrats on the purchase of your Chrysler!! We appreciate the feedback on Mike and hope you enjoy your new ride!

nikki
2/05/2015

"very helpful "

Justin was by far the beat. I went to a few other places they didn't wanna help me. Justin did everything they should have done. To bad they don't have more sales men like him. I'm very happy with my purchase and will never go anywhere else when looking for a car.

February 05, 2015

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your car-buying experience! We sincerely appreciate the review and hope you enjoy your new ride!

2015caddy
2/02/2015

"Awesome place"

Awesome facility! Mark took great care of us and put us in our new SRX! Will be back for another one in 3 years or so!

February 03, 2015

We truly value your business and overall satisfaction, and appreciate the positive review. We look forward for the opportunity to work with you again- enjoy your new SRX!!

juliepeterfish
2/02/2015

"Best Price"

I reached a point with my (then) current vehicle where I knew I needed an upgrade for my own safety. After searching for a pre-owned CR-V for several weeks, I spotted one on Germain's website. The price was well below competitors and I wondered "What's the catch?" Mike and the Germain team truly offered the best price out of anyone else - no catch. The vehicle I purchased is comparable - if not in better condition - than the CR-Vs marked up thousands of dollars higher. The experience was great - especially compared to other dealerships that preyed upon me, the naive first-time car buyer. Mike and team were very patient and understanding of the big decision I was making. I will definitely come back when it is time to upgrade again.

February 02, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your Sales experience with Mike and our team at Germain Cadillac of Easton. Your kind words are very much appreciated, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

hamphotodoc
2/01/2015

"Auto shopping experience"

Shopped for new Car. Sales person was very helpful and knowledgeable. She took adequate time to explain the car, Potential financing and general services offered at the dealership,

February 02, 2015

Thank you for the review on your experience with Donna- we are happy to hear that it was a positive one and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

nikki
1/30/2015

"Awesome Experience"

Brad was an amazing host. He searched for everything I wanted and his customer service was excellent!!! I had a great time. It was professional.

January 30, 2015

Your positive review on Brad and your experience with Germain Cadillac of Easton is very much appreciated! We look forward to providing you with many years of exceptional customer service!

L513
1/28/2015

"Justin gave us excellent customer service!"

We drove from Cincinnati to Columbus to purchase our car because Germain had the best price - by far. Justin made our experience pain-free. He was knowledgable, courteous, and patient with us (my husband had many questions!). We love our new SUV and would recommend Justin to anyone looking for a car. Thank you!

January 30, 2015

Thank you for making the trip to Germain Cadillac of Easton and allowing us to be a part of your car-buying experience! We appreciate your positive feedback on Justin and hope you enjoy your new ride!

Germain Cadillac of Easton
Cadillac of Easton Facebook Twitter Chat wtih Dealer Cadillac of Easton New Inventory Pre-Owned Inventory Monthly Specials
Reviews of Neil Daniels