Germain Cadillac of Easton

Ryan Austin

Neil Daniels, Sales Consultant, Germain Cadillac of Easton

Neil Daniels

December 05, 2016

"Excellent Selection and Service"

- tbax

Twice I have found a premium used car here, first a Cadillac SRX about 7 years ago and more recently a Porsche. Both were exceptionally clean and sound vehicles, obviously closed carefully. Patrick and Brad were my contacts. Both were very honest about what they knew, and what they did not know. Germain is not a Porsche dealer, after all. The Car Fax provided is very helpful, as the servicing dealer for the last 5 years is very close. I chose to finance and Tyler made that process very easy.

November 18, 2016

"Easy and Painless buying experience "

- TM

Dealing with Marc made my job of purchasing a new vehicle easy. He was very accommodating with my schedule and was always quick to respond to emails. When I arrived the car I had in mind was there waiting for me. I didn't feel any pressure to buy but with the help of Marc and his knowledge of the vehicle, I knew I made the right choice. When I decide to buy again, I will not hesitate to contact Marc. Overall great experience made easy and painless.

November 17, 2016

"Amazing buying experience!"

- wingsboy

We were in the market to buy a new (or used) vehicle after almost 9 yrs! Obviously we were a little anxious thinking about working with Dealers. Not so much at Germain Cadillac of Easton where our experience was nothing short of exceptional! We sent in a request to check out 2015 SRX and got a quick reply back from Brad. I asked a few other questions via text/email and got swift responses back. We were very pleased. We then scheduled a test drive for next day and Brad had it all ready for us by the time we arrived. We left on the note that we really liked the SUV and will get back with him soon and if he can do anything about the price to make the offer even more attractive. Brad delivered on that and we decided to move forward with the purchase within the next 3 days. We were kinda crunched for time so Brad went over and above and offered to deliver the car and bring the paperwork right to our home for signature! We were totally blown away by this experience! We have wowed our friends with this story as well. Overall, we had an awesome buying experience with Germain Cadillac of Easton, specifically Brad and would highly recommend this dealership and Brad to anyone.

New 2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV, $79565