Germain Cadillac of Easton

Brad Martinkovich

Neil Daniels, Sales Consultant, Germain Cadillac of Easton

Neil Daniels

May 20, 2017

"Came in from Out of Town"

- Seth

I came late in the day from out of town on a Saturday to check a car out. Ended up making the purchase, but the extra leg work that Mike put in on the sale was exceptional. He even stayed after closing time by a good amount to close the deal.

April 28, 2017

"Easiest car buying experience EVER!!!!"

- Darcy

This was by far the most comfortable and easiest car buying experience I've ever had. Mike was so great to work with! He was always quick to respond to any question I had. He was also very patient with me and made sure I was happy with my new Escalade before leaving. Germain Cadillac of Easton is a beautiful setting with very friendly sales people. I even had a sales guy who I had never worked with approach me and thank me for my business!! Wonderful place and wonderful people!!!

April 13, 2017

"Stellar Performance from Germain Cadillac of Easton"

- Sarah

I recently visited Germain Cadillac of Easton due to coming across a 2014 Cadillac SRX they were featuring online. The entire experience from beginning to end was absolutely phenomenal; I’ve never felt so valued as a customer. I highly recommend Neil Daniels. Neil’s professionalism and knowledge of the Cadillac brand is first-class. I left feeling confident that the purchase was best for me, rather than the dealership. Thank you Neil for exceeding my expectations! In addition, I have to praise Ryan Laymon in Germain's Finance Department for providing excellent customer service and thoroughly explaining each and every step. Thank You Ryan for going above-and-beyond!

Neil Daniels