Germain Cadillac of Easton

Ryan Austin

Brad Martinkovich, Sales Consultant, Germain Cadillac of Easton

Brad Martinkovich

April 13, 2017

"Stellar Performance from Germain Cadillac of Easton"

- Sarah

I recently visited Germain Cadillac of Easton due to coming across a 2014 Cadillac SRX they were featuring online. The entire experience from beginning to end was absolutely phenomenal; I’ve never felt so valued as a customer. I highly recommend Neil Daniels. Neil’s professionalism and knowledge of the Cadillac brand is first-class. I left feeling confident that the purchase was best for me, rather than the dealership. Thank you Neil for exceeding my expectations! In addition, I have to praise Ryan Laymon in Germain's Finance Department for providing excellent customer service and thoroughly explaining each and every step. Thank You Ryan for going above-and-beyond!

April 04, 2017

"Neil Daniels is is best !"

- Miss Bobbie

I recently purchased my first SUV, after considering many options. Why was Cadillac my final choice ? Because of Mr Daniels. He treated me with the same courtesy and respect that is down towards male buyers and that, along with his friends and professionalism won. Thanks again !

April 01, 2017

"The best buying experience, period!"

- rantos

It all started a few months ago, our lease was going to end in April. I made a phone call to our local dealership and spoke to our "regular" salesperson. We had a specific car in mind, albeit, difficult to locate. Our salesperson, did a search and was not able to find one not even within a 500 mile radius. The words of "I'm sorry, that car just doesn't exist in the area," came from my salesperson. A bit agitated, we started doing dealership in-stock vehicle checks. We found a car similar to what we wanted about 50 miles away. We went on a test drive and didn't really care for it. To make a long detailed story short we will fast forward to speaking with Marc Rieser. Our new salesperson that is over 100 miles away from our home. I spoke to Marc a few times over the phone before meeting with him for the first time. The first time we met with Marc we knew he was truly "working for us." We were greeted by reception and asked for Marc who was there in about 5 seconds! He showed us the way to his office where he had the Cadillac books out, computers on looking at the features available and what options came with what package etc. Marc did a search of that Cadillac ATS Coupe 3.6L in Black Raven with the carbon black package that resulted in 1 vehicle in a, iirc, 2500 mile search, we truly knew at that point how rare that car was. This car was already sold though plus it was in a east coast state, maybe New Hampshire. We were disappointed. Until Marc said there was another option, we build our own. Get exactly what we want. Why the heck didn't my salesperson recommend that? Why didn't I think about that? If we are spending money of a car shouldn't we get exactly what we want anyway and not "settle" for what is on the lot for instant gratification? So we sat there spoke with what we wanted, which didn't really take a whole lot of time because all parties involved knew what was wanted. So in a few short weeks we would get the car we ordered for a small down payment. Fast forward, it was time to pick the car up. We were a few minutes early and Marc was finishing up with another client. Once he was finished, he came over and welcomed us, which was just a little bit before our appointment time. We looked over the breathtaking automobile and went back to the office to do the paperwork etc. We didn't have a lot of paperwork as most of it was already completed ahead of time over the phone with all parties, myself, insurance and Marc. Just a few signatures and off to the finance office. We didn't really want to go because of previous experiences at our local dealership and their one finance person. Let me tell you the sigh of relief when we met with Ryan Austin! We finished the paperwork and the car was in our possession except we decided to go with the AP 360 which is nothing short of a low cost high return insurance policy. If we get a ding on the car, chip in the paint, a damaged tire or rim, we take it to the dealership and those items will get repaired or replaced so we don't have to drive around in a Cadillac with a dent in it until our lease is up! You know like we did for months with our previous one. So the Ryan called the detail / service shop to see if they could fit the car in on short notice for customers that live out of town. They had a 7 a.m. opening (whether that is true or if they just doubled up to get the job done who knows) to get the car done. We were staying over night anyway so we drove the lease around one more day, did some shopping, enough to fill the trunk up! so the next morning comes around and it is time to pick our new beauty up. Marc met us at the door, had us back the car up to the bay and he actually helped transfer our purchases over to the new car. Above and beyond... I am leaving a lot details out like the impeccable attention to detail, the non pressured atmosphere, the amazingly spacious "guest waiting area" and countless other items. Germain Cadillac of Easton is where you will get a true pressure free, professional, knowledgeable staff that is willing to go above and beyond to make your car purchase a truly exciting experience. Ask for Marc Rieser, he will not disappoint.

New 2016 Cadillac CTS, $67675