4200 Morse Crossing, Columbus, Ohio 43219

4200 Morse Crossing,
Columbus, Ohio 43219
Germain Cadillac of Easton Info
About Germain Cadillac of Easton

At Germain Cadillac of Easton, we strive to make buying or leasing a new vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience. Our primary concern is the satisfaction of our customers. Our online dealership was created to enhance the buying experience for each and every one of our internet customers. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

About Germain Cadillac of Easton

Hunter
12/24/2015

"Bought a used vehicle"

Marc Reiser was great to work with. He stayed quite late even though he had plans and all the staff was congenial and great to work with as well. He has followed up with all of our questions and we would certainly recommend him for a car purchase!

January 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Marc and our Team here at Germain Cadillac of Easton! We are pleased to hear that all of your questions were answered and that you would recommend Marc to others. Enjoy your new ride!

Camer123
12/22/2015

"Worth the drive"

I live in Michigan. I found a 2013 SRX at Germain on Autotrader. I spoke with Marc about the car. He answered all my questions and I bought the car the next day. It's a great car and I would do business with Marc at Germain again.

January 18, 2016

Thank you for traveling to us from Michigan and allowing us to be a part of your car-buying experience! We truly appreciate the great feedback on Marc, and look forward to working with you again in the future! Enjoy your new SRX!!

RobG
12/18/2015

"No Hassle"

Great no pressure sales. I hate the hard sell and the team I worked with made the car buying experience simple. Let me reiterate, I hate getting the hard sell on a used car. The vehicle I was looking for rarely comes up for sale and I found one here. There was a problem with the vehicle that I didn't notice until after the sale was finalized. It was no one's fault, it was almost unnoticeable, a small crack in the windshield. I called the salesman (Patrick Anderson) and he said no problem, we'll take of it. And did. The mobile service installed a new windshield promptly. The sales consultant (Ryan) took care of my missing title. Received the memo title and registration today. He asked about an extended warranty. I said I already had it taken care of with my bank. He said that was fine and he'd take care of the title and registration. Once again, no hard sell. I research the used vehicles I want and keep them for a long time (two years old and mileage in the 20,000's). I highly recommend Germain Cadillac for a new or used vehicle purchase.

December 20, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your purchasing experience with us here at Germain Cadillac of Easton! We are happy to hear that both Patrick and Ryan were able to assist, and that you would recommend us to others! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you!!

stunic25
9/14/2015

"Worth the 500+ mile (oneway) drive, AWESOME salesmanship"

We are particular and exacting with the vehicles we drive, thus will travel (fly and/or drive) many miles for the right car that meets our particulars. We have done this on five of the past seven vehicles we have purchased... thus we have a basis for this review. Once we found the vehicle we were interested in (and there were many) we contacted Garmain via the Autotrader website where we found the car. Within HOURS of the contact, we had a reply from Neil Daniels answering our questions. Note we had also looked at other cars, reaching out to other dealers we had found online and had gotten responses a week later, or ignored after multiple attempts. In short order we had solidified the deal, with Germain graciously overnighting the paperwork for us to complete in advance of delivery. Upon arrival at the dealership (bright and early, the day after our road trip) we inspected the vehicle and it was indeed everything Germain (and Neil) had reported. I had taken their description with a grain of salt based on past experiences, however their description was spot on. Also note I am an Engineer, so I am quite exacting and detailed so not much gets past me. Finally, the final sales price was great. :-D

October 15, 2015

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your car-buying experience! We truly value your business and your overall satisfaction, and are so pleased to hear that Neil was able to ensure a seamless purchasing process for you! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is ever anything that we can do for you!!

msu1
8/14/2015

"Great Customer Service!"

My girlfriend and I drove in from Michigan to buy a used Lexus Neil was professional on the phone with a great level of customer service. When we saw the car, it was everything we were promised and more. This was definitely worth the road trip to purchase. Neil made sure that the car was described clearly and made every effort to ensure customer satisfaction. Great dealership, you will not be disappointed. I will be a repeat customer.

September 07, 2015

Thank you for your business and your great feedback! We are pleased to hear that Neil was able to deliver a positive experience, and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Congrats on your new Lexus!

Jay
6/18/2015

"Pathetic dealership!!!!"

Germain Cadillac of Easton is run by some dishonest people.....I am from California...I closed a deal with them by paying 75% of the purchase price and I was told by joe, we will mark the vehicle sold....and then Joe calls me after a day and I was already in New Mexico...he asked me when can I make it I told him tomorrow.. As I am in new mexico..... Joe said ok good... And after 45 minutes joe sends me a text the car has been sold where can I send your money back... So I am in middle of no where...figuring out... What just happened....joe told me Kenny the sales manager will be calling me on the details.... After numerous attempts I was able to talk to Kenny....and he denied of knowing anything about the situation...ONE word they have no morals and ethics of customer service...

June 18, 2015

We sincerely apologize that you feel as though we were less-than honest at any point during your communication with us. We handle in and out-of-state deals on a regular basis and have a very specific policy against accepting deposits or any form of PARTIAL payment on pre-owned vehicles. This policy is strictly enforced to prevent any confusion or potential issues similar to the complaint that you submitted. While we are sorry that your vehicle of interest sold as you were in transit to us, your Sales Consultant did advise you that another potential buyer was looking at the vehicle and the only possible way to finalize the deal was to receive the total amount in full. We do feel that this information was very clearly communicated to you, but regret that this caused an inconvenience with your travels and that it has left you with a negative opinion on us here at Germain Cadillac of Easton. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any additional questions or concerns. Best, Hollie Savage- Director of Customer Relations (614-383-4811 / hsavage@germainmotorco.com)

wef321
6/16/2015

"Honesty and Integrity"

We had been truck shopping for awhile and struck out where ever we went. Everyone wanted to sell us a truck and lie about the condition and shape that it was in. We went as far as Lansing, MI and Fort Wayne,IN with no luck but someone just wanting to make a sale. We came home very discouraged and upset by no one being honest. Now we know this is how car salesmen make their living but Neil was different. He was upfront and honest about the condition of the truck. Took lots of pictures and videos for us to look at. When we got there the atmosphere was different from all the rest!! Very clean and upscale dealer with sales people who treated us like people and not numbers! Neil was not pushy and had our best interest in mind. He was able to work up a deal for us and we came home with a great truck! Would recommend this dealership to anyone and Neil as a sales person!! Was well worthy the hour and a half drive!!

July 01, 2015

Your feedback on Neil and your experience with us here at Germain Cadillac of Easton is very much appreciated!! We are honored that you put your trust in us to assist in your purchasing process. We look forward to working with you again in the future- enjoy your new ride!!

sgarcia152
5/29/2015

"Amazing Customer service!"

I recently bought a 2012 CTS-V sedan from Germain. After 3 months of searching for the perfect match and speaking with different dealerships across the states I was ready to give up. We found one we liked in California we agreed to buy, we were financed and waiting for paperwork to arrive; however, customer service was poor as well as communication regarding details. The next morning my fiancé seen a new listing for a 2012 CTS V a few hours away that was on the higher end of our budget. We immediately called and spoke with Donna, jumped in the car and drove 5 straight hours to Columbus to see the vehicle. While we were on our way she got our loan approved at a much lower interest rate than the dealership in California and had our payments right below where we wanted to be! One look at the car and I was in love and drove it home that same day. The dealership was immaculate and everyone was very nice and professional. The LONG car searching process was terrible, BUT thanks to Germain the car buying process was easy and smooth. Even more surprising was the follow up communication for my saleswoman asking about my experience and how I was enjoying the vehicle! The 5 hour drive was totally worth it and we will more than likely make the drive again when its time to buy our next Cadillac!

May 29, 2015

Congrats on your new CTS-V!! We sincerely appreciate you making the long trip and are honored to have had the opportunity to be a part of your car-buying experience!! We are so thrilled that Donna was able to provide you with the high level of service that we take great pride in here at Germain Cadillac of Easton, and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Enjoy your new ride!!

rizjan67
5/23/2015

"Great car buying experience "

I have recently purchased brand new 2015 Cadillac Escalade from Germain Cadillac in Columbus Ohio,I had great car buying experience with them, Sales specialist Neil Daniels helped me a lot and made sure to get me a deal I wanted ,,I drove from Washington DC to Columbus Ohio to pick up my new car and was very happy with there top notch customer service and the deal they got me.Very professional and friendly people I would highly recommend this dealership and will not hesitate to give them more business.

May 25, 2015

We are honored that you made the trip all the way from Washington DC to purchase your new vehicle from us here at Germain Cadillac of Easton! We are so pleased to hear that you had a positive experience with Neil and that you would recommend us to others! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you-- enjoy your brand new Escalade!!

Tim
4/11/2015

"Frustrating!"

I tried to finance a vehicle and was turned down, I have received about 10 or 12 denials each time this lowers your credit score! Beware!!!

I don't remember the salesmanship name

April 13, 2015

We apologize for the frustration and if this information was not properly communicated to you, but any time your credit is initially pulled there is typically a slight impact on your score. There is now a window that totals 14 days in case you should need your credit pulled from multiple banks. As long as this is done within the 14 days (and as long as every inquiry is an auto inquiry) your credit should only reflect the initial inquiry.

Germain Cadillac of Easton
Cadillac of Easton Facebook Twitter Chat wtih Dealer Cadillac of Easton New Inventory Pre-Owned Inventory Monthly Specials
Reviews of Marc Rieser