Germain Ford of Beavercreek

New Car Manager

August 16, 2017

"Great experience"

- Pam Ford lover

I just want to thank DJ Yates for being such a awesome salesman spending a lot of time and working with me to get me the vehicle I want it and at the price I want it. I would highly recommend DJ Yates so much that within 2 days I took some friends back and they bought a new vehicle from him to. DJ the salesman and Ben in the finance Department went up and Beyond helping me and my friends get are Ford vehicles. Thank you so much.

DJ Yates
Dan Baer
Other Employees : The sales manager I believe his name was John Snelling went up and Beyond to help us to be able to get the vehicles we want it

August 07, 2017

"Proud owner of f-150"

- Jim Napier

Jonathan Pence was very helpful and accommodating in my search for used truck. No pressure. He made sure I was happy and followed up the next day. Great customer service!

Jared Jones
Other Employees : Jonathan Pence

July 31, 2017

"Happy with my Escape"

- Escape Jeff

Bought my Ford Escape from Johnathon. Every helpful with finding the vehicle that I needed. Was patient and walked me through the process. Dan in finance got me the best interest rate on my car loan.

Dan Baer