Germain Ford of Beavercreek

Internet Sales Manager

June 22, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Tiffany

Staff was very friendly and helpful. If you're in the market go see Brandon Horsley!! Found just what I was looking for at the right price. He gets is done!

Brandon Horsley

June 21, 2017

"Totally happy! I have a new truck!"

- Ruby red truck girl

I am so happy! I wasn't even going to buy another Ford because I had such a bad experience at the previous dealership. Landon at Germaine Ford made it SO easy. I'd never use any other Ford dealer or any other salesman! If you are looking to buy or trade, go to Germaine Ford--no kidding! Judith and Jack Ladley

Landon Hallam
Scott Cassidy
Tiffany Furrey

June 20, 2017

"Immediate need of a car "

- LS2017

On the hottest day of the year, the car I was driving stopped running. I knew that I needed another car, but I was trying to make it through the summer. I had no ideal what type of vehicle I wanted to purchase, but had to get something. Johnathon worked with his management team to get me into a car that met my needs. I have never owned a Hyundai, but have been pleased with the choice. I have had several follow-up conversation with Johnathon since I the purchase, which has been a great way to finish this experience.

Johnathon Barbee