Germain Honda of Beavercreek

2300 Heller Dr,
Beavercreek, Ohio 45434
Germain Honda of Beavercreek Info
About Germain Honda of Beavercreek

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Germain Honda of Beavercreek

GatorPal
8/21/2016

"1st time Honda owner"

Thank you Nathan Pence for helping us through the process of obtaining a 2016- CR-V. We absolutely love it. Love the color and you were very helpful. Thanks again and when we are readyfor a new car In the future, I believe Honda will be the first place we come.

August 22, 2016

Congratulations on your new CRV! Please let us know if you need anything in the future! We sincerely appreciate the feedback on your experience at Germain Honda.

Danoh
8/19/2016

"GREAT experience!"

Recently decided to trade in my '14 CRV lease towards the purchase of a new '16 CRV. First conversed with Mary Hall, one of the "internet specialists", to see if it was worthwhile considering I still had 13 months to go on the lease. Let me tell you, Mary and Germain Honda bent over backwards to work it out so I didn't get penalized for breaking the lease early. No other car dealers were willing to do that. (I was actually considering some other brands of vehicles. I know, shame on me) Anyhoo, I made arrangements for an appointment to speak with a salesperson and had the good fortune to be introduced to Trey Bauer, an extremely pleasant and professional young man. I have a very busy work schedule with limited spare time and I must say that Trey and Ron Behymer, the financial guy, went above and beyond to work with me to get me in and out as quickly as possible. Thanks, guys! I am very well-versed in the new car buying process, having bought probably more than I should have over the years, (actually decades - I'm old plus I have a weakness for that new car smell and things being under warranty) and I have to say this has probably been the least painless new car purchase I have experienced to date. Thanks again, and kudos to everyone I worked with at Germain. Like Arnie says in Terminator I . . . "Ah'll be back"

Mary Hall

August 22, 2016

We are so pleased to hear that Mary and Trey were able to help you get out of your lease and into a new CR-V! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us a great review! Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything in the future. Congratulations on your new ride! We look forward to taking care of your new CRV.

pdaniels
8/17/2016

"Maintenance"

Had a few concerns and I needed an oil change. Was quickly taken care of. Michael C. Harris was my service advisor. He kept me posted on the progress and what was being done on my vehicle. Had to wait a little while, but the waiting room is customer friendly. Coffee is provided along with cookies and fruit. I am very satisfied with the service I received. Also, I don't know her name, but the lady I paid was very nice. Thank you

Michael Christopher Harris

August 18, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review. We truly appreciate it! We are so pleased to hear that your experience with Michael was a positive one. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything in the future.

Naters9917
8/06/2016

"Great customer service"

Bought a Nissan Maxima from the used cars and I couldn't be happier. My sales guy was Nathan Pence. He was awesome, got me a deal a couldn't refuse and made me feel great about my decision to buy my car. He was patient with me, because I do take a while longer than most to make a decision. Very satisfied with my experience at Germain Honda. Thanks again!

August 15, 2016

Thank you so much for the glowing review for Nathan! It sounds like he was able to deliver a truly exceptional experience. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything in the future! Enjoy your new ride!

Peters
8/02/2016

"Wonderful dealership and salesman"

We contacted Germain Honda to let them know we were in search of a new Honda Pilot. They connected us with Ed and after sharing what our needs were Ed took care of the rest. Very wonderful saleman to work with.

August 04, 2016

We sincerely appreciate your kind review. It sounds like Ed was able to assist in finding a new Honda Pilot for you and your family. We are so pleased to hear that your experience at Germain Honda was a positive one. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything in the future. Enjoy your new Pilot!

Kimberley Liston-Lake
7/28/2016

"Wonderful dealership with excellent service"

I had a wonderful experience with Germain Honda. I usually deal with another Honda dealership and was not looking forward to purchasing a new car. I was pleasantly surprised with the whole buying experience. My salesman, Steve, was amazing and knew every detail about the car and was able to clearly show me the differences between buying and leasing. Leasing has never been explained so clearly to me before! My finance guy, David, was so patient and kind. He explained all the options and what every single number meant on every form. He made the process so much less intimidating. Both Steve and David have a symbiotic relationship that comes from sharing a similar life view. They both value people, not because the people represent money,but because they really like helping people. These guys made the car buying routine a joy. Thanks Steve, for finding me the perfect car! Thanks David, for helping me navigate the paperwork.

David West

August 01, 2016

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave Stephen and David a glowing review. It sounds like Stephen and David delivered a truly exceptional experience that left a lasting impression. We are so pleased to hear that they were able to assist in the purchase of your new CR-V. Congratulations! Enjoy your new ride!

Moya Mote
7/28/2016

"Great!"

Our salesman was Nathan pence. He was very personable and kind. The entire staff went above and beyond! Would most deffinatly recommend this dealership to anyone!

July 28, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave Nathan, Jason & the dealership a great review. We are so pleased to hear that your experience was a positive one. Please let us know if you need anything. Enjoy your new ride!

Carl73
7/20/2016

"Great custumer service from the time I walked into the door"

I purchased a Honda CRV over the weekend. I visited the dealership on a Thursday after communication on the Internet with one of their Internet Salespeople. I met with my sales person, Lauren, and expressed to her what I was interested in. She had a car available for me to test drive. After driving the car I explained to her that I had two other cars I was going to test drive before making my decision. She answered all of my questions about the CRV. Although she did ask me what they could do for me to get a sale that day, she respected my decision that I was going to wait. On Saturday I went back and ask to drive the car once again and also asked about a certain color. After a second test drive, I told Lauren that I was ready to talk numbers. I was pretty satisfied with the initial offer that was presented to me but was not in agreement on the trade in offered for my other car. After a few more offers and counter offers I decided that I had a deal that I was satisfied with. I also like that there was not a lot of pressure to buy the extended warranties that you get a lot at other dealerships. I also liked the fact that I could take care of my loan from my local credit union right at the dealership. Ted did a great job of taking care off all the details for me. I thought that Lauren did an excellent job in treating me as a valued customer. I will definitely go back to Germain in the future.

Lauren Peczkowski

July 22, 2016

We sincerely appreciate the awesome review! We are so pleased to hear that your experience with Lauren was a positive one! We know that the car buying experience can be stressful but it sounds like Lauren made it as painless as possible. Enjoy your new CR-V! Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Hondagirl 🙅
7/19/2016

"first time buyer"

Went to get my first car and was very surprised in how patient and friendly and how he kept me updated on everything that was going on ! I would defiantly come back for another car !

Crv2016
7/19/2016

"2nd time buying here."

We wanted to trade our 2015 Pilot, which we loved, in on something a bit smaller, a bit more affordable for us. Nathan got us into a beautiful fully loaded 2016 CRV. There was a small hiccup with the battery but Nathan handled quickly and generously. We have always had very good experiences at Germain. Thanks Nathan!

July 21, 2016

Congratulations on your new CR-V! We are pleased to hear that Nathan was able to make your car buying experience as easy as possible. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

Reviews of Nathan Pence