Germain Honda of Beavercreek

Dave Allen, Pre-Owned Sales Manager, Germain Honda of Beavercreek

Dave Allen

Pre-Owned Sales Manager

June 12, 2017

"Purchased a 2014 Certified Used Honda Odyssey Touring"

- Carrie2124

Overall I am really satisfied with the experience. Ideally, I wanted to shop around before committing to purchase from them but they seemed to work with me on a price I could afford (I would've preferred a slightly lower purchase price). Buying a car takes a long time and they were very accommodating with drinks and even grilled out hamburgers and hot dogs - so it was nice getting lunch there before we left in our 'new' vehicle. My only negative comment is that I noticed the DVD remote was not working and commented several times that I did not want to leave until they 'fixed' it but they did not have a DVD to test the remote. I was told that if it didn't work when we got home that it would be 'taken care of' when I brought the car back the following Tuesday, but my salesman was off so it was not taken care of. We have ordered replacement batteries (3 large round, cant remember the number) from Amazon and hope that is all it is. I'm still disappointed I was sold a car that had something that didn't work, even if it is just the DVD remote.

Ed Horton
Ted Spangler

June 12, 2017

"An Excellent Start of a New Day"

- maxwell

I scheduled an appointment for routine maintenance, That work was done and the preventative measures and problem detection techniques were exercised. The entire process was quick and inexpensive.

Shaina Brinkel

June 09, 2017

"Great Service"

- jazzfan

My family and I have always gotten terrific service at Germain Honda of Beavercreek. At times, we've had to have one of our Honda Civics serviced or checked on very short notice. For example, my wife needed to have something checked before taking a trip, and Mike got us in immediately to check it out. In addition, I thought I had a problem with my battery, and Mike got me in as soon as possible, and found there was no problem with the batter. I'm very happy to have found Germain Honda, and won't take our cars to any other service department. Thanks to them again, and to Mike, for your great customer service.

Mike Duncan