Germain Honda of Beavercreek

Jason High, Floor Manager, Germain Honda of Beavercreek

Jason High

Floor Manager

November 10, 2016

"Good price & friendly, fast delivery"

- jr

We negotiated a very fair price which they were willing & able to price match our other offers, plus a better selection. We are happy with our purchase & will recommend Germain to others.

November 07, 2016

"Custom service was horrible!"

- Clayton937

I came to look at tell new crv that Honda is having lease deals on. They was very busy at the time a man named Carl attempted to help me. Very aggressive and pushy to get information from me. I declined bc I wanted to look and drive the vehicle. More aggressiveness and pure rudeness from this man. I told him to just not to worry about it and he again was rude and walked up stairs. No one else was able to help me. I don't understand why this man was so rude and ran off. I was left standing in the showroom floor. The whole room could feel the tension. Yet no one did anything about it from the dealship. I decided to leave bc at this point I was upset by the way I was treated. Have not decided if I will give them another chance or not. Just very sad that I was treated the way I was

November 01, 2016

"Bill Hanson and crew are AMAZING!!!"

- Happy Honda Owner.... Eric

I Eric Hoersting gave a 5 star review because Everytime I go to Germain Honda of Beavercreek I'm blown away with the expert, professional services I receive. Bill Hanson goes out of his way to insure that My Accord is properly serviced and ready for the changing of season. I'm not worried at all about winter coming on as I just had My tires inspected and rotated, all My fluids changed/filled. The crew there at Germain treats Me with respect and they deliver on anything they promise. And I got some cookies and a bag of chips too. Thanks Bill Hanson and the service crew. I'll definitely be back in 5000 miles ready for another experience.

New 2016 Honda Odyssey, $45925