Germain Honda of Beavercreek

2300 Heller Dr,
Beavercreek, Ohio 45434
Germain Honda of Beavercreek Info
About Germain Honda of Beavercreek

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Germain Honda of Beavercreek

Bbtaylor92
5/02/2016

"Buying my first car"

I had a great buying experience at Germain Honda. Germain Honda was the first dealership I visited to test drive cars. Nathan Pence found a CRV and a HRV for me to test drive. I fell in love with the HRV. Nathan took me inside and we sat down to talk about numbers. Since this was the first car I was buying I wanted to shop around to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. After doing so for a week I went back to Germain Honda. Nathan made sure the car I was interested in buying was on the lot before my arrival. During the buying process Nathan only had my best interest in mind. He made sure I got exactly what I wanted. I left that day a very happy customer.

Bobbie B
4/30/2016

"Delighted hot momma with my new "Red Honda Accord Coupe!""

Since last year, I had been having thoughts of purchasing another new Honda vehicle as my CR-V is ten years old but still a great car (which I kept). My buying experience was overall painless. I was extremely impressed with the utmost professionalism of my sales consultant, Nathan Pence. Immediately upon entering the showroom, I was warmly greeted by him. Mr. Pence was very patient and eagerly supportive of my car needs and the numerous questions I had making the entire process less burdensome especially since I haven't purchased a car in ten years. Mr. Pence was committed to ensuring I was familiar with various features of my new vehicle. Much of his valuable time was dedicated to presenting me a thorough overview of the dashboard and electronic features which he was quite knowledgeable. We linked my iPhone, entered some of my favorite radio stations, setup driver's seat adjustments, etc. At some point, I became overwhelmed with all the information related to the electronics that I requested to come back another time to review additional information. Mr. Pence was greatly accommodating and we scheduled an appointment to do so. My overall experience and the various staff members that I interacted with at Germain Honda of Beavercreek were needless to say quite enjoyable, polite, and helpful! I most definitely would highly recommend family and friends to shop Germain Honda of Beavercreek for their next experience in buying a vehicle! Mr. Pence - Thank You very much and I greatly appreciate all your efforts in making my new car buying experience a pleasant one!! I look forward to doing business with you in the future! Happy Customer ~ Bobbie B

Max
4/27/2016

"Great customer service"

We found a vehicle on the Carfax site we were interested in and contacted the dealership for more information. Stephen Burden was extremely helpful and informative. We opted for a vehicle that was closer to home (Chicago) but were very impressed with the level of professionalism. Thank you.

Smithjm
4/25/2016

"Bought my first new truck!"

Couldn't be more happy with the buying experience that I had with Mr.Pence and the great people from Germain Ford of Beavercreek! Will be a return customer!

Hannah K
4/16/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience "

From the shopping, to the numerous questions that I had, and even the financing, I had a great experience at Germain Honda/Ford and most of that was due to the wonderful service provided by Nathan Pence. This was my first car buying experience and he made it a stress free and easy process. He went above and beyond his duties to make sure everything was taken care of!

Schulzie00
4/08/2016

"Great experience"

This was a great experience frim start to finish. . They even called me the next day to tell me they found a better deal in the financing. Nathan was great to work with from the first time we called and even stuck around with us after they closed to make le sure we were taken care of.

GsCar
3/31/2016

"Got the car I really wanted for a great price!"

I had a really terrific experience. Brandon was the gentleman who helped my husband and I. He answered all of our questions, knew our budget and worked with it and really took his time with us. He was extremely considerate and knowledgeable! I would recommend him to anyone! The only reason this review did not get 5 stars is b/c of how Richard handled our "extra warranty". Although he was very nice, my husband and I had told him multiple times we did not want any extra warranties, services, etc. and he promised our payment would not go up, which it did b/c our bank was going to give us a great APR, so the payment would have been even lower than what was guesstimated to us originally. We were not really told until the end how much the payment would have been without the extra services etc. Richard knew we had just bought a house last fall, so we were really watching our finances and did not want anything extra. This is always the part of the sale my spouse and I loathe b/c it seems like we don't really leave getting what we intended. The price of the car was great, the trade in amount we got was great, our salesman Brandon was great, but the warranty and service push that we had said no to several times was very disappointing (especially when your 7 year old is with you and is wanting to go after 4 hours there.) I understand these guys have commissions to make, but the customer should be the number one priority and if they say no, a no should be accepted the first time!! Especially when they already know you have a budget and just bought a home!

Brandon

Zaybo09
3/31/2016

"Great Service, Even Better Price"

I inquired through a form on the website about an Accord, and Brandon Shaffer (our salesman) contacted me almost immediately. He was extremely helpful. I had done the same with White Allen, Voss, and Castucci, and none of them showed the same customer service as Brandon at Germain. They weren't bad, just not as good. Brandon started working for me right away, and besides the great customer service, Germain's prices were significantly lower. So, Brandon got another sale. This is our second Accord from Germain (formerly Hidy). Thanks, Brandon, and thanks to his manager for a reasonable negotiation! There was only one issue that has me a little upset. During the financing meeting, (the warranty pitch), we were explicit in not wanting to purchase any additional packages, but in the end we purchased one. I think the wording was a bit confusing. It was an additional $782 I didn't want to spend, but we did. I wish that would've went a little better.

Brandon Shaffer

JR
3/30/2016

"Comfortable relaxed purchasing experience"

Facilities were clean and comfortable. Staff were friendly and helpful. My representative was Josh Storms. He was friendly and professional. We were able to quickly arrange a test ride We left and did some comparison shopping on competing vehicles. During that time Josh followed up with us on any questions or concerns. We made an appointment for a second look at the Honda and checked out some details we wanted verified based on our comparison shopping. We had Josh write up a purchase offer. We made a counter offer. They countered that offer with an acceptable offer. We were able to close and drive the. Vehicle home with a full tank of gas that same afternoon. Before we left Josh asked us a series of vehicle preferences like door lock/unlock drivers side or all etc. he then preprogrammed the into the system and showed us how to access these preferences. If you are not familiar with the advanced features in new cars this really helps until you can delve into the owners manual and work out all the options available.

angel&larry
3/29/2016

"Great experience,excellant service"

My son's lease was up and Nathan worked with us and set everything up and made it possible for him to get another car with no Hassel or worry it was a relaxing experince. There were some minor paperwork issues I called upon Nathan a couple times and he was so nice and helpful fixed the issues right away. I would for sure send anyone to purchase a vehicle from you everyone we dealt with was awesome!

steve glen,nate allen