Germain Honda of Beavercreek

2300 Heller Dr,
Beavercreek, Ohio 45434
Germain Honda of Beavercreek Info
About Germain Honda of Beavercreek

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Germain Honda of Beavercreek

williams
6/26/2015

"Germain has really fixed all the damage Hidy did. "

I’d like to note just how much I hated Hidy Honda. I went to Germain to try and get an idea of what I would be willing to pay somewhere else, and was impressed at much more professional everyone is now. At Hidy they used pressure sales and underhanded tactics to get you the worst deal possible. Germain wants to sell you a car, but isn’t interested in all the other garbage. Their used car selection is excellent, and they are actually fix issue with their trade-in’s rather than just throwing them on the lot. The only issue I had with my vehical was the rear suspension, but they fixed it under warranty. Additionally I was only complaining about the passenger rear side, and they re-did the entire rear suspension for me. Their service deparment has improved by leaps and bounds. Best thing Dave Hidy ever did was retire, not only is his business no longer crap, but we’ll never have to see his T.V. adds again.

martaala1958
6/26/2015

"new company car"

made the deal over the phone and picked it up without a hitch i bought the car unseen untill i took it home nice people to deal with

Robbie
6/24/2015

"Super car and super salespeople"

I thought both the salesperson, the finance person, all the people we dealt with were wonderful. they did not pressure me, took the time to look for the car I wanted, generally were very knowledgeable and helpful.

Jay England

June 24, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We truly appreciate your business and are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our Team here at Germain Honda of Beavercreek!!

amho69
6/16/2015

"Excellent Service"

Salesman was very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly but most of all not overbearing. I had a great experience and Steve got me in and out quickly!

Nate Allen

knelson003
6/15/2015

"It was great!"

I worked with Ed & he was great! The finance guy that I signed papers with was wonderful. He took his time to explain everything to me.

renstev2
6/09/2015

"We are a returning customer!"

They were very friendly, helpful and not pushy the first time we bought our CRV. That's why we went back and we will go back again.

June 15, 2015

Your positive review is very much appreciated!! We are so happy that you trust us to assist step-by-step during your purchasing process, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!!

Scissors
6/03/2015

"Pressure Free!"

Jerry Wright was professional, friendly and kind. He accepted that this was the first shopping trip to look for a larger car and that the buyer was not quite ready to make a decision or take a test drive. He was knowledgeable about the vehicles offered. He took his time and did not rush the buyer to finish so that he could move on to another client. He seemed to make no assumptions about the financial ability, age or sex of the buyer. These are extremely rare qualities in a car salesperson and his attitude was greatly appreciated. Thanks to his behavior, both the buyer and her mother will return to this dealership and look for him again. The only thing I did not care for about the dealership is their decision not to display prices on their vehicles. A salesperson must be consulted for the sticker price. That tactic seems less than open and honest to me and made me uncomfortable.

June 15, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent purchase with Jerry here at Germain Honda of Beavercreek. We truly value your input and overall satisfaction, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

Retiredguy
6/02/2015

"Fast, friendly, customer oriented"

Josh was very friendly, knowledgeable about the vehicle i was interested in and exhibited an attitude that he cared for my needs and price concerns. Very easy to work with and made the entire process quick and easy.

June 15, 2015

Thank you for the great review!! We are so happy to hear that Josh was able to assist in making your purchasing process seamless and enjoyable! Enjoy your new ride!!

SCOPP
6/02/2015

"First time Honda owner"

Jerry Wright was very professional and helpful. This is the first time I ever purchased a Honda. I usually drove GM products but not this time.

June 15, 2015

Congrats on your new Honda purchase- we hope this will be the first of many for you!! We are so happy to hear that Jerry was able to assist in making the overall process a positive one. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you!!

Erin Schmitz
6/01/2015

"Highly recommend!"

I received excellent service from Germaine Honda and Jerry Wright. From the time I walked in until the time I was finished buying my CRV, the service and attention was outstanding. I have already recommended Germaine to a good friend who is looking at Hondas. I visited 4 other car dealers and only one other dealer was a good as this. At one dealership, the car salesman asked me three time if/when I was going to discuss my purchase with my husband. That was a big turn-off. Keep up the good work.

June 01, 2015

Welcome to the Germain family!! We appreciate you allowing us to assist in the purchase of your new CR-V and your recommendation to us! We look forward to providing you with continuous exceptional service in the future!! Enjoy your new ride!!

Reviews of Jerry Wright