Germain Honda of Beavercreek

2300 Heller Dr,
Beavercreek, Ohio 45434
Germain Honda of Beavercreek Info
About Germain Honda of Beavercreek

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Germain Honda of Beavercreek

CARJAM
9/28/2016

"new car"

Everyone was friendly. I have had the HR-V EX-L AWD navi a little over a week. I like all of the features so far.

Thessdayton
9/28/2016

"Purchase of 3 Honda Pilots and all of my service"

I am thrilled to buy from Germain Honda of Beavercreek. The ONLY thing keeping this dealer from a 5th star is basically the same issues others habe mentioned. Trade-in-value is not where I'd expect it. It seems that they begin with an outrageously low number and anyone who is in the "know" understands negotiating, however be a little more realistic up front so as to not offend the customer, i took it in good stride and absolutely EVERYTHING else was terrific. From the sales team, finance department, service, parts and the cashiers in the back, I have yet to have a poor experience at Germain. It is the reason I keep going back for new cars and for service even though I live in Washington Court House, OH. Just work on the trade-in value in the future especially given the loyalty (rare these days) and the efforts to secure my current Pilot via trade-in (phone calls, which I do not mind). Keep it up, I look forward to my next Pilot purchase - especially since Honda went away from the boxed look in the rear!!

Nate

yesand
9/25/2016

"Thanks!"

Excellent experience - thank you! My wife and I appreciated the time you took to explain options and your friendliness and customer service orientation during our visit.

September 26, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words about Trey. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a glowing review for Germain Honda and Trey. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Mark
8/24/2016

"Good but Low ball offer for trade in"

I found a 2013 Honda Accord Coupe listed on Car Gurus, that this dealership had. It was a good price for the condition and mileage that the car had. The staff seemed very friendly and attentive. I was able to get an extra $400 off with the internet deal. But that is as far as I could get. They were unwilling to budge even $50 more on price. I wanted my payments right at $200 a month or a tad under for 60 months. I have limited credit. so I knew it may be a bit of a challenge. They got me financed with payments at $212/month. That was with $5000 down and $3500 for my trade. I wish I could have got at least $4000 for my trade, they initially tried to Low ball me with a $2800 offer. I was told this was the Edmonds.com trade in value. It was in fact the low end for a trade on that car, however they failed to take into account the condition of my trade and the low millage my trade had. when I got home I put it all the information into Edmonds and found a trade in value around $4300. Checking the dealership website they are listing my trade in at a price of $6800 and change. Taking into account the good to great price I got on the 2013 Accord Coupe. Maybe it offset the low trade in offer, I don't know. I just felt they could have done a bit more to work with me to get my amount financed down to $10000 Even. The actual amount was closer to $10900. I did find the sales guy I was working with to be very pleasant and personable. He explained in detail all the features of my new automobile. and made sure all my questions were answered. The Business Manager/Finance guy seemed pleasant He was upfront with me about the extra coverage I did not need such as "gap". He pushed hard for the extended warranty. He made a good case for buying it. I explained to him that there was a reason I was in a Honda dealership and not a Chevy or Ford dealership. My family and I have had great luck with Honda from a reliability stand point. and I hope for continued with this car. Overall the dealership was clean. well laid out and organized. The staff seemed very nice and professional . I would recommend this dealership to a friend,

Ronnie Crain Melissa Moore.

GatorPal
8/21/2016

"1st time Honda owner"

Thank you Nathan Pence for helping us through the process of obtaining a 2016- CR-V. We absolutely love it. Love the color and you were very helpful. Thanks again and when we are readyfor a new car In the future, I believe Honda will be the first place we come.

August 22, 2016

Congratulations on your new CRV! Please let us know if you need anything in the future! We sincerely appreciate the feedback on your experience at Germain Honda.

Danoh
8/19/2016

"GREAT experience!"

Recently decided to trade in my '14 CRV lease towards the purchase of a new '16 CRV. First conversed with Mary Hall, one of the "internet specialists", to see if it was worthwhile considering I still had 13 months to go on the lease. Let me tell you, Mary and Germain Honda bent over backwards to work it out so I didn't get penalized for breaking the lease early. No other car dealers were willing to do that. (I was actually considering some other brands of vehicles. I know, shame on me) Anyhoo, I made arrangements for an appointment to speak with a salesperson and had the good fortune to be introduced to Trey Bauer, an extremely pleasant and professional young man. I have a very busy work schedule with limited spare time and I must say that Trey and Ron Behymer, the financial guy, went above and beyond to work with me to get me in and out as quickly as possible. Thanks, guys! I am very well-versed in the new car buying process, having bought probably more than I should have over the years, (actually decades - I'm old plus I have a weakness for that new car smell and things being under warranty) and I have to say this has probably been the least painless new car purchase I have experienced to date. Thanks again, and kudos to everyone I worked with at Germain. Like Arnie says in Terminator I . . . "Ah'll be back"

Mary Hall

August 22, 2016

We are so pleased to hear that Mary and Trey were able to help you get out of your lease and into a new CR-V! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us a great review! Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything in the future. Congratulations on your new ride! We look forward to taking care of your new CRV.

pdaniels
8/17/2016

"Maintenance"

Had a few concerns and I needed an oil change. Was quickly taken care of. Michael C. Harris was my service advisor. He kept me posted on the progress and what was being done on my vehicle. Had to wait a little while, but the waiting room is customer friendly. Coffee is provided along with cookies and fruit. I am very satisfied with the service I received. Also, I don't know her name, but the lady I paid was very nice. Thank you

Michael Christopher Harris

August 18, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a great review. We truly appreciate it! We are so pleased to hear that your experience with Michael was a positive one. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything in the future.

Single Senior Citizen
8/15/2016

"Inexperienced car buyer BEWARE!"

I am a single, 60 year old female and my experience was nothing short of a nightmare. No need to go into the gory details. Suffice it to say, make SURE you bring someone who knows the "ins and outs" of trading in your old car and buying another. I was pressured and overwhelmed by their sales and finance person. I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone. In the end, I was able to get out of the deal that was made that day and buy an older used Honda that I could afford and was satisfied with AND financed by the bank I had chosen ( which I told them in advance but they ignored). My part in this nightmare was being naive and inexperienced. PLEASE make sure you take someone with you that knows how to be firm and deal! I will never go back to Germain Honda.

August 15, 2016

We are very disappointed to hear of your negative experience with us. Your feedback is extremely concerning, and we would really like the opportunity to further discuss details with you. If you could please message me your information or contact me at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated. Best, Hollie Savage- Director of Customer Relations - hsavage@germainmotorco.com / 614-383-4811

Naters9917
8/06/2016

"Great customer service"

Bought a Nissan Maxima from the used cars and I couldn't be happier. My sales guy was Nathan Pence. He was awesome, got me a deal a couldn't refuse and made me feel great about my decision to buy my car. He was patient with me, because I do take a while longer than most to make a decision. Very satisfied with my experience at Germain Honda. Thanks again!

August 15, 2016

Thank you so much for the glowing review for Nathan! It sounds like he was able to deliver a truly exceptional experience. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything in the future! Enjoy your new ride!

Peters
8/02/2016

"Wonderful dealership and salesman"

We contacted Germain Honda to let them know we were in search of a new Honda Pilot. They connected us with Ed and after sharing what our needs were Ed took care of the rest. Very wonderful saleman to work with.

August 04, 2016

We sincerely appreciate your kind review. It sounds like Ed was able to assist in finding a new Honda Pilot for you and your family. We are so pleased to hear that your experience at Germain Honda was a positive one. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything in the future. Enjoy your new Pilot!

Reviews of Nathan Pence