Germain Honda of Beavercreek

2300 Heller Dr,
Beavercreek, Ohio 45434
Germain Honda of Beavercreek Info
About Germain Honda of Beavercreek

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Germain Honda of Beavercreek

Carl73
7/20/2016

"Great custumer service from the time I walked into the door"

I purchased a Honda CRV over the weekend. I visited the dealership on a Thursday after communication on the Internet with one of their Internet Salespeople. I met with my sales person, Lauren, and expressed to her what I was interested in. She had a car available for me to test drive. After driving the car I explained to her that I had two other cars I was going to test drive before making my decision. She answered all of my questions about the CRV. Although she did ask me what they could do for me to get a sale that day, she respected my decision that I was going to wait. On Saturday I went back and ask to drive the car once again and also asked about a certain color. After a second test drive, I told Lauren that I was ready to talk numbers. I was pretty satisfied with the initial offer that was presented to me but was not in agreement on the trade in offered for my other car. After a few more offers and counter offers I decided that I had a deal that I was satisfied with. I also like that there was not a lot of pressure to buy the extended warranties that you get a lot at other dealerships. I also liked the fact that I could take care of my loan from my local credit union right at the dealership. Ted did a great job of taking care off all the details for me. I thought that Lauren did an excellent job in treating me as a valued customer. I will definitely go back to Germain in the future.

Lauren Peczkowski

July 22, 2016

We sincerely appreciate the awesome review! We are so pleased to hear that your experience with Lauren was a positive one! We know that the car buying experience can be stressful but it sounds like Lauren made it as painless as possible. Enjoy your new CR-V! Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

Hondagirl 🙅
7/19/2016

"first time buyer"

Went to get my first car and was very surprised in how patient and friendly and how he kept me updated on everything that was going on ! I would defiantly come back for another car !

Crv2016
7/19/2016

"2nd time buying here."

We wanted to trade our 2015 Pilot, which we loved, in on something a bit smaller, a bit more affordable for us. Nathan got us into a beautiful fully loaded 2016 CRV. There was a small hiccup with the battery but Nathan handled quickly and generously. We have always had very good experiences at Germain. Thanks Nathan!

July 21, 2016

Congratulations on your new CR-V! We are pleased to hear that Nathan was able to make your car buying experience as easy as possible. Please let us know if you need anything in the future!

rgensler
7/18/2016

"Excellent Service"

We worked with Nathan and he was great to work with. We were trading in one of our vehicles and purchasing two others. He was very helpful and patient with us. After we purchased our vehicles he followed up with us to make sure we were pleased with our purchase.

July 21, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicles! It sounds like Nathan was able to make your car purchasing experience as easy and painless as possible. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything in the future.

mjocrv
7/16/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!!"

This is absolutely the best dealership I've ever dealt with. Trey was my salesman and I couldn't be happier with the whole experience!

July 21, 2016

We are so pleased to hear that your experience with Trey and Jason was a positive one! Thank you so much for the glowing review. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Congratulations on your new ride!

Mhduramax
7/15/2016

"Prayer answered!!"

I never thought in a million years I would be able to be approved for a car let alone a newer car. But the hard work of the salesman Stacie and the finance department Dave they were able to get me approved with lower monthly payments than what I could ever imagine. The Honda Civic EX is absolutely everything I ever wanted and more.

David -Finance

July 18, 2016

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We are so pleased to hear that your experience with Stacy & David was a positive one. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything in the future. Enjoy your new Honda Civic!

Dallas
7/15/2016

"Excellent service!!"

Mark Swallow and David West were both very professional and helpful with my needs. It was nice to walk in as a stranger, but yet, get treated like family. This was by far the best auto purchasing experience that I've had. It was nice to deal with such down to earth people. Thank you so much for all that you have done! Dallas

July 15, 2016

Thank you so much for the excellent review! It sounds like your car buying experience with Mark and David was truly exceptional. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything in the future. Enjoy your new ride!

Bear
7/11/2016

"Great people!"

Salesman was very helpful when it came for my wife and me to purchase the car we had chosen. And was very patient we had a lot of questions this was our first Honda . The finance department was awesome thank you Dave West and thank you Trey Bauer our salesman . Thank you Ken R.

Dave West

July 12, 2016

Congratulations on your new Honda! We sincerely appreciate the great review! We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience with Trey. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

lovesadeal
7/10/2016

"Mr. Pence"

We enjoyed working with Nathan. He was a good listener and was very helpful and respectful of our time. He is a no-pressure salesman.

I dont remember mgr's name. He was very good as well.

July 11, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your thoughts on your experience. It sounds like your experience with Nathan and one of the managers was a positive one. Please let us know if you need anything in the future. Congratulations on your new ride!

cjt
7/09/2016

"Very helpful and professional. "

Have thorough knowledge of their products, and helped us decide which model of the CRV we wanted. They even found the model with our desired options and color by obtaining from another car dealer in another town. That was much appreciated! Thanks for such wonderful service!

July 11, 2016

We sincerely appreciate the glowing review! At Germain Honda we want to make sure we find the best car for you and your family. It sounds like Mark and Nathan were able to find you a CR-V with all the right options! Enjoy your new CR-V!

Reviews of Nathan Pence