Germain Honda of Beavercreek

2300 Heller Dr,
Beavercreek, Ohio 45434
Germain Honda of Beavercreek Info
About Germain Honda of Beavercreek

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Germain Honda of Beavercreek

Lori's Fit
2/12/2016

"Helpful, Honest and Humorous"

I came to Germain Honda of Beavercreek to see a car I had seen online. I was not intending to buy that day. Nathan went out of his way to make us feel comfortable while we were at the dealership. He was upfront and honest. There was no high pressure salesman pitching. I drove the car and loved it, so I bought it. Nathan was wonderful about getting floor mats, etc for the car I had just purchased. Buying a car can often times be a stressful, frustrating endeavor....not so when dealing with Nathan. He lends a knowledgeable, caring and humorous attitude, which was very much welcome! I would recommend going to Germain Honda of Beavercreek and looking up Nathan Pence for your next vehicle purchase- whether it is new or used!!!

Rhenda
2/11/2016

"Nathan Pence is the reason I recommend Germain Honda!"

Nathan Pence has been so extremely helpful every time I have been to Germain Honda in Beavercreek. He knows my family is on a budget and has done everything in his power to try to find the right vehicle for my family. He's not like the typical "Sales Person" that tries to sell you something you cannot afford. He genuinely wants his customers to feel good about their purchase. I would only buy from Germain Honda because the quality of customer service that he provides is better then what you get at most places. Employees like him are few and far between. The experience I have had with Nathan Pence is what makes me confident that when I send others to Germain that I know my reputation is still in tact. Anytime anyone asks me where to buy a car I tell them, go to Germain Ford in Beavercreek and ask for Nathan Pence! Thank you so much Nathan!!

Mikesheehan

"New and used vehicle "

Bought 2 vehicles one new and one used both from Nathan Pence he and Germaine are great to deal with and my next car will be a Honda Accord that I will buy from Nathon Pence

Amanda2387
2/11/2016

"Great service and a wonderful sales guy!"

We got a great deal that we love and had a wonderful service rep or sales guy that helped us through everything it was a great price in great condition! I couldn't have asked for a better family car and he walked us through everything and made it so convenient!!

Germain Honda of Beavercreek responded to this review

February 11, 2016

Thank you for the great review, and congratulations on your new purchase!! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

sebergin
2/10/2016

"They "go the distance" for their customers!"

My family has gotten to work with Trey on multiple occasions, and every time has been nothing but easy. Trey is so personable and quickly caught on to the things I wanted/hated and figured out exactly what colors and features I was going to like/dislike. He "went the distance" (haha) to get me the best deal and get me in the car the same day, after I had gotten in an accident days earlier. Three cars later we are still with Germain Honda of Beavercreek AND Trey. Once this lease is up I'll be back again.

Trey Bauer

SHEETS4
2/10/2016

"awesome people skills!"

We have bought a few cars through Nathan he is always very polite and helps with any and every need you may have I recommend if you are looking to buy Nathan is the man to see! Nathan has helped with our car needs for 12 years wherever he works that's where we get our cars from!

zgray06
2/09/2016

"Price Match"

I chose Germain because I had previously leased a vehicle from Hidy Honda. I walked in and was immediately greeted by Nathan, who at the time was working with another couple. Nathan insisted that he could handle both parties at the same time and proceeded to help my wife and I with our new Accord purchase. First we talked trim levels and test drove the one we wanted while Nathan finished with the other sale. When we returned I noticed an issue with the vehicle we drove and Nathan quickly got the vehicle back to service to check it out. I loved the car, so we proceeded with pricing. I started by telling Nathan that I had been speaking with another dealership and was waiting on an email quote from them. Nathan wasn't going to have me waiting so he asked for the numbers the other dealership had given me and without proof he matched it. We did a little more talking about the different features of the car and ultimately I ended up speaking with the New Car Sales Manager. The manager and I agreed on a price that was LOWER than the offer from the other dealership and left in a new 2016 Accord.

Jackie
2/09/2016

""Made My Day!""

I showed up at dealership to look without an appointment and needed something I could afford soon. In between his appointments, Nathan offered to help me and indeed he did. I was amazed at how smooth the process was and drove a car home the same day that I liked and could afford thanks to your great financing. Nathan made the entire process happen for me and I thank you for that.

Nate in Finance

CalW
2/05/2016

"Found the car I was looking for!"

I asked Nathan to keep an eye open for a specific car I was interested in. When a trade-in arrived, it was an ideal match and I was notified. As they were preparing the car. I saw it, loved it, and got it that day! The team moves quickly and efficiently to get you the car you are looking for. I'm certain that when I am shopping for a new car, I know that I will shop at Germain first. It was a fun experience! Thank you!

Twise523
2/05/2016

"Another great experience "

Second car we have bought from Nathan. When we decided to buy a truck there was no hesitation we immediately called Nathan. We've known Nathan most of our lives and it gives you peace of mind when you're dealing with somebody that you know you can trust and has your best interest in mind. We called and told him what we wanted and how much we could spend and the next day he had exactly what we were looking for we drove it home. Now we have to great and dependable vehicles. Thank you Nathan

Reviews of Nathan Pence