Germain Honda of Beavercreek

2300 Heller Dr,
Beavercreek, Ohio 45434
Germain Honda of Beavercreek Info
About Germain Honda of Beavercreek

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Germain Honda of Beavercreek

MollyB
7/18/2015

"Germain Honda made me SMILE!"

While getting the recall air bags on my 2001 Honda Civic replaced at Germain Honda,Beavercreek, I found a friendly salesman, Josh Storms who enlightened me on the Honda Fit abd all the bells and whistles, a car I have loved since I drove my daughter's Fit a couple years ago. . He helped me on a daily basis for over the next two weeks, and his friend Steve also helped in bringing this deal forward. After comparing Fits all over the tri state area, I realized the car I most wanted was right in my backyard... the white Fit Ex !!! Their Manager Randy was the key person who got me the deal I needed accepted and soon I was out the door with my new white Fit EX and have been loving it ever since ! Thanks to the staff at Germain Honda, especially to Josh Storms, Steve and Randy, great guys and great helpers! Your guys ROCK ! I will be back ! Molly B

Helpful and friendly receptionist

July 20, 2015

Thank you for the positive review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that your sales experience with us was a positive one! Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can do for you. We look forward to working with you again!!

alicepau123
7/16/2015

"Great sales people and dealership"

I havent dealt with the service department as of yet but sales people are great. I dealt with Ed Horton. great guy and great dealership.

Sue
7/01/2015

"Purchase of a new car"

I just purchased a Honda CRV and I couldn't be more pleased with the way this sale was handled. The salesman was pleasant, respected my time and my wishes, didn't contact me unnecessarily as I took time to make my decision (that goes a long way with me!), and gave me his attention and eye contact during the purchasing process. This was the first time I purchased a car all by myself and Jason High, the salesman, helped me feel comfortable throughout the process. The remainder of the process was handled professionally by those involved. I would definitely recommend my friends look here if they are interested in a new car.

July 08, 2015

We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your recent purchasing experience with us here at Germain Honda of Beavercreek! We are pleased to hear that Jason was able to assist in making the entire process a seamless one, and we look forward to providing you with the same exceptional service in the future! Enjoy your new CR-V!!

williams
6/26/2015

"Germain has really fixed all the damage Hidy did. "

I’d like to note just how much I hated Hidy Honda. I went to Germain to try and get an idea of what I would be willing to pay somewhere else, and was impressed at much more professional everyone is now. At Hidy they used pressure sales and underhanded tactics to get you the worst deal possible. Germain wants to sell you a car, but isn’t interested in all the other garbage. Their used car selection is excellent, and they are actually fix issue with their trade-in’s rather than just throwing them on the lot. The only issue I had with my vehical was the rear suspension, but they fixed it under warranty. Additionally I was only complaining about the passenger rear side, and they re-did the entire rear suspension for me. Their service deparment has improved by leaps and bounds. Best thing Dave Hidy ever did was retire, not only is his business no longer crap, but we’ll never have to see his T.V. adds again.

July 01, 2015

Your detailed feedback is so very much appreciated!! We are thrilled to hear that your experience with both our Sales and Service Teams have been positive, and we promise to provide that same high-level of service throughout your entire ownership!

martaala1958
6/26/2015

"new company car"

made the deal over the phone and picked it up without a hitch i bought the car unseen untill i took it home nice people to deal with

July 01, 2015

Thank you for the excellent feedback! We are here to make the car-buying process as seamless and easy as possible. We are happy to hear that AJ and Randy were able to assist in making your experience an enjoyable one. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

Robbie
6/24/2015

"Super car and super salespeople"

I thought both the salesperson, the finance person, all the people we dealt with were wonderful. they did not pressure me, took the time to look for the car I wanted, generally were very knowledgeable and helpful.

Jay England

June 24, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We truly appreciate your business and are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our Team here at Germain Honda of Beavercreek!!

SuC
6/20/2015

"A very disappointing experience!"

Having purchased two cars from here when it was under prior ownership, we brought our daughter here when she needed a "new" used car. We test drove a car and worked with Ed (who was very nice and helpful) on a deal on the car. My daughter chose to consider the deal overnight and Ed said he would discuss with his used car manager if they could do any better on the deal. The next day we were informed that the used car manager refused to honor that deal because he didn't know where the finance manager had gotten his numbers and there was no way he could do that. Frankly I was shocked that they flatly refused to honor the deal they had offered. We would not purchase from this dealership nor would we recommend it. I feel it is a real integrity issue. Ed was very nice to work with, but if the dealership won't stand behind their word - what's the point?

June 24, 2015

We sincerely apologize that your recent experience with us was a negative one. It is always our priority to ensure a seamless and enjoyable purchasing process, and we regret to hear that you are disappointed in the service that was provided to you here at Germain Honda of Beavercreek. I did reach out to you in hopes of further discussing your concerns and would appreciate a returned call at your earliest convenience. Thank you- Hollie Savage- Director of Customer Relations (614) 383-4811

amho69
6/16/2015

"Excellent Service"

Salesman was very knowledgeable, professional, and friendly but most of all not overbearing. I had a great experience and Steve got me in and out quickly!

Nate Allen

July 01, 2015

It is always our goal to provide you with the tools and knowledge that is needed to pick out the best vehicle for YOU! We are pleased to hear that Steve was able to provide that positive experience, and we look forward to assisting again in the future!!

knelson003
6/15/2015

"It was great!"

I worked with Ed & he was great! The finance guy that I signed papers with was wonderful. He took his time to explain everything to me.

July 01, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback on your experience with Ed and our Team here at Germain Honda of Beavercreek! We look forward to working with you again soon!

renstev2
6/09/2015

"We are a returning customer!"

They were very friendly, helpful and not pushy the first time we bought our CRV. That's why we went back and we will go back again.

June 15, 2015

Your positive review is very much appreciated!! We are so happy that you trust us to assist step-by-step during your purchasing process, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!!

Reviews of Jerry Wright