Germain Honda of Beavercreek

Roush Honda

Jeff Wyler Honda in Florence

Bkempton
3/25/2015

"Ed Horton Jr. is an Excellent Salesman"

Ed was absolutely excellent to work with on our used car purchase. He was not pushy, but let the vehicle do the talking. He walked us through the purchase and made sure that we were comfortable and understood all the aspects of the purchase, since we had not purchased a car in a while. If Germain Honda keeps up this type of salesmanship, then I have will have to think twice about purchasing a new VW and possibly go for a Honda.

Ed Horton Jr.

spudsnsox
3/04/2015

"New Honda Civic"

After doing some research online on prices and makes and models I decided to head over to Germain Honda in Beavercreek. Josh Stratton was the associate I worked with. He was kind of the stereotypical sales person in the fact that he was quite charismatic and a little pressuring, but I felt that he was open and honest and he had no trouble answering all my questions. Despite the slight pressure, I would have no problem dealing with him again and I would recommend dealing with him as a car salesperson. I was able to get what I consider a good price, and I really love the vehicle. They did a great job of cleaning it before I took it home and followed up to make sure I had no complaints.

Josh Stratton

alexcb9
2/25/2015

"Very awesome staff!"

Josh Stratton was so great! He sold me a really sweet 2015 Honda Civic SI for a great price! I've been telling everyone to go to Germain Honda of Beavercreek!

Josh Stratton

JMB
2/22/2015

"Three Issues Resolved"

In an earlier review I reported buying a 2011 Hyundai Sonata from Germain Honda of Beavercreek on 1-24-15. There were 3 issues with the car. All 3 have been fixed by Germain. The oil pan was resealed, the door seal replaced and the odometer reading was corrected. Neil Lindhout, Bill Hanson, Matt Swink and John Olack did a great job of taking care of these issues.

Neil Lindout, Bill Hanson, Matt Swink John Olack

JMB
2/08/2015

"Three Issues to be Resolved"

On 1-24-15 I purchased a 2011 Hyundai Sonata from salesman Neil Lindout of Hidy Honda, 2300 Heller Drive, Beavercreek, OH, (937) 426-9564. One week later, Germain Honda of Dublin, 6715 Sawmill Road, Dublin, OH 43017, (614) 764-9449, purchased Hidy. I have three issues with the car. An oil pan leak, a worn and torn driver’s door seal and incorrect mileage noted on the Retail Buyers Order. Oil pan leak. When I bought the car, I noticed that there was motor oil on the oil pan and engine block. Neil Lindout, the salesman, and the service person on duty stated that it was probably an oil change spill and that if it was a leak that the oil pan screws would be tightened. If this did not cure the leak, then the oil pan gasket would be replaced. The oil was cleaned from the block and pan. One week later, I took the car to and independent garage, and the mechanic stated that the oil pan was leaking. When I took time off work on 2-4-15 and returned to Hidy for an inspection, I told salesman Neil Lindout and service manager Bill Hanson about the independent garage inspection results, Bill Hanson decided to tighten the screws, clean the oil pan and have me return at “my convenience” for another inspection. I returned to Hidy/Germain on 2-6-15 and it was still leaking, although less. Neal Lindout stated that he did not want to “get in the middle”. Bill Hanson did the inspection and after a bit of discussion stated that the leaking oil pan gasket would be replaced and the 3 month warranty $100 deductible would be waved. I will now report on the worn and torn driver’s door seal and then continue with the oil leak. Worn and torn driver’s door seal. This was brought to Neil Lindout’s attention on 1-30-15. He stated that he would discuss the matter with Hidy/Germain owners. As of 2-6-15 Neil had notified no one. So I informed Bill Hanson on 2-6-15. I also mentioned that when the two repairs were made I would need a way to get to work (a loaner car). Bill then stated that he would bring the oil leak and door seal issues to the Dealership’s owners attention and call me back late on 2-6-15 or 2-9-15. Also, Hidy/Germain’s Shuttle Bus has a 20 mile limit (I work about 30 miles from Hidy), Hidy does not loan cars and they do have a “car rental service” on site. Finally, when I bought the car, the odometer read 66990 miles. The Retail Buyers Order states 65527 miles, a difference of 1463 miles that will affect the 4000 mile used car warranty. I will report how Hidy/Germain resolves these issues.

Neil Lindout, Bill Hanson