Germain Honda of Beavercreek

Stephen Burden, Sales Consultant, Germain Honda of Beavercreek

Stephen Burden

3.8

February 23, 2017

"Great experience and cool people"

- Maine

First car I choose I didn't care for. Ed Horton did a amazing job finding me the car I liked and wanted. Was my first time getting a car from a car lot and had a great experience definitely learned a lot. Would recommend Germain honda of beavercreek to everyone.

February 23, 2017

"Great Service"

- pdaniels

Bought my car in for regular oil change and tire rotation. I'm greeted by a friendly service advisor named Mike Christopher. Explained everything that would be done. I have been here before and the service was great then also which is why I came back. The waiting area is clean and well stocked with coffees and other snacks which make the wait ok. The staff were all friendly, especially the cashier. Her name is Juanita. I will be back again, when my car needs service.

February 19, 2017

"Bill Smith best buying experience!"

- Washburn

My fiancé and I came in looking for a used Honda Civic that would meet our needs. I have purchased many cars and dealt with a lot of salesman. Bill is by far the best and here is why. Bill was by no means pushy in regards to our purchase. Bill gave us specific factual information, asked if we wanted to test drive and then worked tirelessly to get us to the financial situation we wanted to be in. He was easy to talk to and made our time there enjoyable. I will recommend Bill Smyth to everyone and I thank him for the experience he provided for us. Plus we love our new Honda Civic!

New 2017 Honda Accord, $24821