Germain Honda of Beavercreek

Service Manager

January 18, 2017

"Flexible and Professional"

- MasonJordan

I was in the market for a new Honda Civic and Trey helped me out tremendously. We had a brief phone call to which we scheduled a test drive the next day. Trey worked with me on the price and had me out the door with a 2016 Certified Pre-Owned Car with a little over a thousand miles and full warranty! Great guy and would personally recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

January 13, 2017

"Customer Champion"

- Henry, Eric1954

I received an immediate acknowledgement and professional greeting upon entering the dealership. Mr. Dennis asked opened ended questions to get a clear understanding of who I am and what I was looking to do. Once I identified the make & model of the vehicle we looking to purchase. He gave me a test drive in the vehicle of interest and explained the sales process and market based pricing. After viewing the car fax and getting all of my questions answered we purchased the vehicle. We also opted to get financing through the dealership. Easy and a very efficient sales process. Thanks! Eric J. Henry, Sr.

December 31, 2016

"Service with a Smile, and Great Experience"

- Chris M

Really appreciated the experience today, getting service for my new (to me) used car. Greeted with big smiles and cheerful folks, and always willing to talk, spend time with me and my questions, and help educate and plan for the care of my van and cars. Obviously, the prior owners of my Civic must have loved Germain service too! I was able to learn more about the long-term quality care its received from their Honda service records. Ongoing regular care over its many years, and still running strong! II look forward to many more years with my Civics and with Germain service..

New 2017 Honda Civic, $24835