Germain Honda of Beavercreek

Floor Manager

April 30, 2017

"Stacy Ferrence"

- Amber Lovely

Stacy was the best car salesman I've ever met. I came to Germain Honda of Beavercreek looking for a used vehicle. Being a collage student I didn't think I'd find something in my price range or that I would be approved for as a first time buyer. Stacy helped me find my dream truck and did everything in his power to help me get approved without a cosigner. I'd recommend him to absolutely anyone needing a vehicle! New or used. Such a great experience. He made buying my first vehicle SO easy!!

April 05, 2017

"EXCITING"

- Stacy.hebel

Great personality and disposition. Put me and my husband's needs at top priority. Never thought I would walk away with a car but him and Ted made our dreams come true. I recommend Stacy to everyone looking for a car!

Other Employees : Ted

April 05, 2017

"☆Stacey Ferrence ROCKS☆"

- Natalie

After my recent accident, which resulted in a Total Loss I had no idea what kind of car I wanted but I knew Hondas were reliable so fugured I go to Germain Honda of Beavercreek after seeing a couple I was interested in on the website. Went there and was in the parking lot and out came Stacey with a smile and great personality and helped me out. We test drove 4 cars and he even took me to drop my rental off. He is very knowledgable, personable and a pleasure to work with which made the experience EXCEPTIONAL! I am very pleased with my purchase and I would definitely recommend this dealership...and ask for Stacey!!

New 2017 Honda Civic, $20375