Germain Honda of Beavercreek

Stephen Burden, Sales Consultant, Germain Honda of Beavercreek

Stephen Burden

3.8

March 10, 2017

"Leased a new Honda Odyssey SE"

- Jess

Ed Horton was excellent! He was very kind & patient. Answered all my questions & helped me understand the best way to get a new Odyssey. He made me feel at ease! He even went & picked up the car I wanted himself in Columbus. Ted from financing was fabulous! Really helped me out! Was very friendly & easy to talk to.

February 23, 2017

"Great experience and cool people"

- Maine

First car I choose I didn't care for. Ed Horton did a amazing job finding me the car I liked and wanted. Was my first time getting a car from a car lot and had a great experience definitely learned a lot. Would recommend Germain honda of beavercreek to everyone.

February 23, 2017

"Great Service"

- pdaniels

Bought my car in for regular oil change and tire rotation. I'm greeted by a friendly service advisor named Mike Christopher. Explained everything that would be done. I have been here before and the service was great then also which is why I came back. The waiting area is clean and well stocked with coffees and other snacks which make the wait ok. The staff were all friendly, especially the cashier. Her name is Juanita. I will be back again, when my car needs service.

New 2017 Honda Accord, $23909