Germain Honda of Beavercreek

2300 Heller Dr,
Beavercreek, Ohio 45434
Germain Honda of Beavercreek Info
About Germain Honda of Beavercreek

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Germain Honda of Beavercreek

Megan2704
5/28/2015

"Did not buy, but had amazing experience "

This past week my fiancé and I stopped in to test drive the brand new HR-Z and LOVED it! We worked with Steve who helped us and really made us fall in love with this car. We were looking to trade in my fiancé's car but when we went to talk numbers, we realized this was not feasible. This did not phase Steve at all. He even ended up staying a half hour late to help us figure out the logistics of a trade in, even though he knew it wouldn't be right then. He still helped us run all the numbers and make a smart decision. We decided that now just isn't the right time. Even after all of that, he still called us to follow up and check if he could answer any more questions. When it is the right time to trade in, we will DEFINITELY be coming back here! Thanks, Steve!

CathyH
5/27/2015

"My new 2015 Honda CRV"

Started looking at cars to replace my 2005 CRV and decided to test drive a couple different makes and models, saving the 2015 CRV for last. Once I drove it, there was no question about which I would end up getting. The 2015 CRV is wonderful and I am so happy with my purchase. Everyone I worked with was professional and knowledgeable and made my experience simple and pain-free! Josh Stratton and Stephen Burden were great to work with!

May 28, 2015

We are so honored to have been able to assist in your car-buying experience!! We appreciate your positive feedback on Josh and Stephen and hope that you will enjoy your new CR-V!!!

Laura
5/27/2015

"The reason I purchased a CRV "

A CRV was not on my list to purchase but after working Ed it became the vehicle I wanted/needed. Ed was great to work with. He knew the CRV inside and out.

May 28, 2015

Congrats on your new CR-V!! We are so happy that Ed was able to provide you with his knowledge and expertise to assist in making your car-buying experience a positive one! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!!

Nurse/EMT
5/25/2015

"Very professional, outstanding service"

I was very pleased with the customer service and the professionalism of the entire staff. Mr. Wright was very professional and I appreciated his dedication to getting my into the Honda of my choice. Johnny Beach was very professional and easy to work with. I would recommend this dealership and Mr. Wright and Mr. Beach, great job fellas.

Johnny Beach

May 28, 2015

We truly appreciate your feedback regarding your recent Sales experience with us!! Recommending Germain Honda of Beavercreek to others is the greatest compliment we can receive! We look forward to working with you again soon!

steve1111
5/25/2015

"DRIVEN TO PLEASE!!!"

As soon as I entered the lot Jerry was there to help and knew exactly what I was looking for. A car he just got in on trade that was still in the service garage. Jerry went the extra mile for me!!!

May 25, 2015

We are so happy to hear that Jerry was able to meet your expectations and find just the car you were looking for! We look forward to working with you again soon and providing the same exceptional service! Enjoy your new ride!

George - Beavercreek
5/21/2015

"Godd Experience, Honest Sales Person, Worked hard for us."

I worked with Josh Storms at Germain Honda of Beavercreek, he answered all my questions and helped us selected between the various Honda models. We liked the 2015 v6 Accord the best, great value for the money. He was able to get us a deal that matched the best deal we could get in the area and it is close to our home.

May 22, 2015

Congratulations on your brand new Accord!! We appreciate the feedback and are so happy to hear that you received excellent service from Josh and our Team here at Germain Honda of Beavercreek!

martina81

"Great Salesperson!"

My husband and I dealt with Jerry Wright. Jerry really worked hard to give us the best deal possible and was friendly and professional during the entire process.

May 22, 2015

Your feedback and your business are very much appreciated!! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Honda63
5/20/2015

"Purchased two new cars from this dealership"

Overall a very positive experience with this dealership and the salesperson who worked with us in finding a new car. Germain Honda had the vehicle we were looking for each time and gave us a good deal on the purchase price.

May 22, 2015

We truly appreciate your business and your loyalty to us here at Germain Honda of Beavercreek!! We are thrilled to hear that Erik was able to meet your expectations and that you are now enjoying your two new purchases! We look forward to working with you again in the future and ensuring a positive ownership experience!!

Odosou
5/20/2015

"Certified pre owned civic"

Overall excellent. Couple minor issues but I think it's that way for most of auto dealers. Need more finance managers. Had to wait about 40 minutes to see finance guy. Granted was a Saturday but seemed way too long. Second was going through all additional warranty crap. I rejected the additional first time then they came back with a "better offer". Really just give me the best rate up front and be done with it. Guy that helped us, Steve was pleasant and explained and answered any questions we had.

May 22, 2015

We apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced during your purchasing process with us here at Germain Honda of Beavercreek, as it is always our goal to ensure a quick, seamless and enjoyable experience! We are pleased to hear that John and Steve were able to assist in finding the right vehicle for you, and we hope you are enjoying your new purchase!!

zzz123456
5/19/2015

"Excellent Shopping Experience"

I had an excellent time buying my new car. Josh really was an excellent, professional and friendly sales person. I was able to show up to the dealership and leave in the car I wanted with no trouble at all. This truly was a great experience!

May 22, 2015

Thank you for the great review on your experience wish Josh- we are happy to hear that it was a positive one! Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you. Enjoy your new ride!!

Reviews of Jerry Wright