Germain Honda of Beavercreek

2300 Heller Dr,
Beavercreek, Ohio 45434
Germain Honda of Beavercreek Info
About Germain Honda of Beavercreek

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Germain Honda of Beavercreek

Hondachick4
8/29/2015

"A very efficient experience."

A breath of fresh air! Previous ownership by Hidy Honda was a very stressful experience in 2006. The new dealership was TOTALLY different. I felt that the staff was friendly to me.. Other dealers I visited in this search 3 others were nothing like Germain.

Buyer2015
8/26/2015

"Great Process"

Went to just test drive, ending up driving off of the lot with a new to me used car. Ed Horton's approach was not high pressure, just sat and talked why I would love the car.

Jason Boyer
8/21/2015

"Smooth selling"

I was a bit nervous flying out from UT to take a closer look at a 2011 Toyota RAV4 V6 4WD Sport. Josh took the extra time to ensure that everything went smoothly. He picked me up at the airport and we connected on a couple of different levels. It made a huge difference to not feel pressured and to enjoy a high level of trust in Josh. Hopefully he'll come out to UT and shred some pow with us at Park City Powder Cats!

Edward Russ
8/16/2015

"God deal but read the fine print"

Salesman AJ was very helpful and courteous on our visit and knew the particulars of the Honda CR-V which we drove and purchased. The finance person was also very friendly and helpful in obtaining the lowest rate possible on the loan. Word of advice however is be sure to understand the cost of warranties you may be asked to purchase. They are costly and you should read the final printout before you sign. One additional note is that I checked the oil level after I got home and discovered it was 1/2 to 1 quart low and dirty, but the maintenance display said oil level was at 100%. Hmmmm.

BB
8/15/2015

"used Honda"

I went to Germain to check out a specific used car. The agent who helped me, Ed, was knowledgeable and personable. There was no "hard sell'.

August 27, 2015

Thank you for your business! We are so happy that Ed was able to assist you in your purchasing process, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!!

Angery8
8/12/2015

"Great service"

Eric was a huge help on the phone a few days before we came to the dealer. He was off that day but recommended Talking to Ed who was very courteous and easy to talk to.

August 27, 2015

Your kind words on Eric and Ed are very much appreciated! Here at Germain, we truly believe in treating our customers like family, and we are lucky to have team members like Eric and Ed who share that belief and go above and beyond to take care of our customers! Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with now or in the future!!

Razor
8/09/2015

"Respectful"

Spent over 7-hrs at the dealership buying a car, Steve Glenn and his sales manager, John Olak, were respectful and honest in their assessment. They listened to me and willing to work with me on the deal. I found the buying experience positive.

Steve Glenn

August 27, 2015

Thank you for the honest input regarding your recent purchasing experience with us! We truly value your overall satisfaction as a Germain customer, and we hope that you will enjoy your new purchase!!

cocopebbles
8/08/2015

"Extremely professional and comfortable atmosphere!"

Stephen Burden was by far the most professional and pleasant associate ever! He is truly an asset to Germain and an asset to their dealership. Never have I experienced such a salesman who took the time to carefully attend to our needs. He made you feel at ease and his "smiling" personality certainly assured you that you were in good hands. Conversation flowed very easy with him whereby making asking questions easier. He was not "pushy" and endeavored to take whatever time was necessary to assist you. We found him to be upfront and honest with our requests. Even though we did not get the vehicle we test drove, he made it apparent that we were valued customers. This was our first time at Germain Honda and he made it truly worth the drive from another city. We will certainly tell others about this fantastic experience!

August 27, 2015

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your great experience with us here at Germain Honda of Beavercreek! We are so happy to hear that Stephen was able to assist and provide you with the information you were seeking. Please don't ever hesitate to let us know if there is anything that we can do for you! We hope to see you soon!

MollyB
7/18/2015

"Germain Honda made me SMILE!"

While getting the recall air bags on my 2001 Honda Civic replaced at Germain Honda,Beavercreek, I found a friendly salesman, Josh Storms who enlightened me on the Honda Fit abd all the bells and whistles, a car I have loved since I drove my daughter's Fit a couple years ago. . He helped me on a daily basis for over the next two weeks, and his friend Steve also helped in bringing this deal forward. After comparing Fits all over the tri state area, I realized the car I most wanted was right in my backyard... the white Fit Ex !!! Their Manager Randy was the key person who got me the deal I needed accepted and soon I was out the door with my new white Fit EX and have been loving it ever since ! Thanks to the staff at Germain Honda, especially to Josh Storms, Steve and Randy, great guys and great helpers! Your guys ROCK ! I will be back ! Molly B

Helpful and friendly receptionist

July 20, 2015

Thank you for the positive review! We sincerely appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that your sales experience with us was a positive one! Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can do for you. We look forward to working with you again!!

alicepau123
7/16/2015

"Great sales people and dealership"

I havent dealt with the service department as of yet but sales people are great. I dealt with Ed Horton. great guy and great dealership.

August 27, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback on our Sales Team and your experience with Ed! We look forward to working with you again in the future, and look forward to providing you with a positive service experience as well!

Reviews of Ed Horton