Germain Honda of Beavercreek

2300 Heller Dr,
Beavercreek, Ohio 45434
Germain Honda of Beavercreek Info
About Germain Honda of Beavercreek

We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder, fill out the form, and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! Or if you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions and other contact information. We look forward to serving you!

About Germain Honda of Beavercreek

robertsmithreference
5/28/2016

"Oil change"

From setting the up the exact service appointment online a day prior (tailored to our needs), to having the keys handed back to us the day of, the entire service visit exceeded expectations. Everything was spot-on. Staff was a pleasure to deal with and Mr. Duncan made sure that we, just like the car, left the Germain dealership better than when we arrived. Thank you!

Christopher Michael Duncan, Michael Byrd

Peg
5/25/2016

"Great experience at Germain"

Josh was very friendly and helpful. I recommend visiting and working with him on your next purchase, especially if you dislike rude, high_pressure salesmen like I do! He pleasantly and thoroughly answered all my questions without being condescending. I even gave him a big hug good_bye. It was also nice to work with John directly on pricing. In the end, I'm happy with the value of my trade_in and the price of my purchase. I'll certainly visit them again without hesitation when the time comes.

May 26, 2016

We are pleased to know that Josh provided you such a positive, pressure free buying experience. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and for your recommendation. Best Regards, Joe Shaw General Manager

Kamal
5/24/2016

"Great Sales Person"

I bought a very old car (2003 Civic LX) from the dealership. I am not a car expert and only time will say if it was a good deal. Honda Dealerships in general are trustworthy and the way in which Mr. Nathan Pence showed me the car and spoke about it compelled me to trust and buy the car. I hope the car would live up to the expectation set by the dealership.

May 26, 2016

Thank your for the positive feedback regarding your experience with Nathan. We know you will be completely satisfied with your 2003 Civic LX. Best Regards, Joe Shaw General Manager

xenkent
5/19/2016

"great deal"

I leased a 2016 Honda crv this past Saturday . I was very impressed with how great I was treated my salesperson was only concerned with what I wanted and help me get the right payment for me . I recommend this dealership

May 19, 2016

Congrats on your new CR-V!! We sincerely appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with us, and we look forward to working with you again soon!!

Ebf627
5/14/2016

"Oil change"

The team is great and helpful. From making sure we are up to date on warranty extensions and recalls to oil changes the team makes it very easy to schedule and discuss problems. They were quick and always kept us informed even during a simple oil change.

Mike

May 19, 2016

Your excellent review is very much appreciated, as it is our ultimate priority to ensure that each and every experience with us here at Germain Honda of Beavercreek is seamless and enjoyable! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you!

Michele
5/04/2016

"Excellent customer service"

This dealer has the best selection in town and their employees are very informative and helpful without all the "high pressure". I appreciated how everyone that had to stay late to complete our deal(including the admin assistant and the car detailers) did so with a smile on their face. And it was a Saturday night!!

May 26, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with our team here at Honda of Beavercreek. Our team is dedicated to providing each and every guests a quality experience and are happy to go accommodate our customers to make sure you are completely satisfied. Best Regards, Joe Shaw General Manager

Proud HRV Owner
5/04/2016

"Happy New HRV Owner"

I cannot say enough good things about the Sales Consultant that I worked with, Ronnie Crain. He was very patient, kind, and kept my best interest in view. I worked with him for several months trying to decide on the car I wanted, as well as the timing in which to make this decision, and he was most patient and NEVER "Pushy" which would have made me go elsewhere :-) just saying! He made sure to let me know when they had a car in stock that he felt would meet my needs based on what I had shared with him. His customer service was exceptional and he is a great person as well as a salesman! I would recommend my closest friends and relatives, as well as anyone, to go see Ronnie if you are looking to purchase a new vehicle. I don't want to leave out, David West, Financial Manager, as he promised this to be the most stress-free, relaxed, and fun closing on a car ever... and I must admit, he delivered!!! He made sure to take care of my paperwork, as promised, as quickly as possible, as they were extremely busy (Signs of good customer service). The entire staff was friendly and many spoke to me as i waited and offered me something to drink... a great experience over-all.

Ronnie Crain, David West

May 26, 2016

We're pleased to know that Ronnie and David could make your recent purchase go smoothly and comfortably! Thank you for choosing Germain and for taking the time to leave us those 5 stars! Best Regards, Joe Shaw General Manager

DESTRY M STINE
5/03/2016

"2015 Honda Odyssey - Germain Honda "

Very good service, friendly staff, and a nice facility. The process was smooth, understandable and they didn't try to include all the extra charges some dealers do.

May 26, 2016

Thank you for the positive feedback as well as your business. Please let us know if there is anything further we can do for you. Best Regards, Joe Shaw General Manager

Ruth
5/03/2016

"Best salesperson brandon ever, and finance director ever"

It was a great experience with this dealership. Had visit two other Honda dealership in the dayton area and they could not stand up to nice and friendly treatment that i recd at this dealership. great experience.

May 26, 2016

We are happy we could help! Thank you for choosing to make your purchase with our team here at Germain and for leaving us this great review. Enjoy your new ride! Best Regards, Joe Shaw General Manager

Bbtaylor92
5/02/2016

"Buying my first car"

I had a great buying experience at Germain Honda. Germain Honda was the first dealership I visited to test drive cars. Nathan Pence found a CRV and a HRV for me to test drive. I fell in love with the HRV. Nathan took me inside and we sat down to talk about numbers. Since this was the first car I was buying I wanted to shop around to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. After doing so for a week I went back to Germain Honda. Nathan made sure the car I was interested in buying was on the lot before my arrival. During the buying process Nathan only had my best interest in mind. He made sure I got exactly what I wanted. I left that day a very happy customer.

May 26, 2016

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us! Customer service is very important to us and we are glad everything was handled to your satisfaction. Let us know if we can do anything else for you! Congratulations on your first car, we know you are going to enjoy the HRV. All the best, Joe Shaw General Manager

Reviews of Nathan Pence