Germain Toyota of Columbus

5777 Scarborough Boulevard,
Columbus, Ohio 43232
Germain Toyota of Columbus Info
About Germain Toyota of Columbus

Germain Toyota Scion of Columbus is here to help you find your next car! We have a great selection of new and pre-owned Toyota and Scion vehicles including the Toyota Camry, Corolla, and Prius. We strive to make every customer's experience enjoyable and to exceed customer's high expectations. Come in today to let us show you our commitment to excellence!

About Germain Toyota of Columbus

steve, bev, 1999
7/01/2015

"Fast response when needed"

We were on a trip from Maryland to Ohio and needed a quick fix to a minor problem with our Prius. Clayton Freeman was very helpful with getting our problem fixed and we were quickly on our way. No judgments, no red tape, just friendly efficient service. Thanks, Clayton, for a great start to our vacation!

Damiso
6/30/2015

"Great Customer Service "

My wife and I were very lucky to have dealt with Marlin Black during a time when needed a car that fit the budget and my wife's needs. He was very helpful and worked hard to meet all the needs we requested.

vf, Pickerington, OH
6/24/2015

"Great personal service"

We went looking for a good used SUV within a certain price range. The salesman, Aaron Lieb, took lots of time to show us the vehicles within our price range and safety features we wanted. We found the perfect fit for us and he took care of all the other important details. We are the happy owners of a great used vehicle that we feel will give us many more years of service.

June 25, 2015

Congratulations on finding the perfect SUV to fit your needs. We thank you for your business and your kind words. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

jessica136305
6/22/2015

"Repeat Customer"

This is the 3rd time that we have used Germain Toyota to purchase a vehicle. Luci Green has been our point of contact for every car we have ever bought. I was recommended to her when I made my first ever car purchase and throughout the years myself, my family members, and my husband have sought out Luci for our car needs. Most recently, Luci helped us navigate our new car purchase by answering many questions, understanding our price point, and walking us through the process. I felt that she was a true advocate for our needs and family---NOT JUST ANOTHER CAR SALES PERSON. She made us feel comfortable and not pressured into making a quick decision. I can't say enough about my experience and would recommend Luci Green at Germain Toyota and day.

June 25, 2015

We greatly appreciate you sharing your positive experience with Luci. Here at Germain Toyota we wish to build relationships with our customers and we truly have your best interest at heart. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

camrylover
6/18/2015

"Excellent service"

I had an appointment for a regular 10,000 mile oil change. I was taken right on time, and Robert couldn't have been friendlier.

June 25, 2015

We thank you for sharing your positive experience and for your business. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

Ronnie061
6/17/2015

"Great Experience"

Everyone at the dealership was very nice and professional. Marlin was beyond helpful and made this process very enjoyable. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase, new or old.

June 25, 2015

Thank you for your business and your recommendation. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

Bless
6/16/2015

"Amazing "

Brian was great! Very polite and genuine! He found a car that met all of my needs and was very professional, I had such a good time purchasing my car that I wish I needed two or three more, just so I could go back! I definitely recommend Brian Scott if you are looking to buy the perfect car for you, at the right price! He will get it done! Bill Adkins was nice also!

June 25, 2015

Thank you for sharing your positive sales experience with Brian and our team here at Germain Toyota of Columbus. When you are ready we have more cars! Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

SCUBAguy
6/06/2015

"Lemons into Lemonaid"

I have a long standing positive relationship with Germain Toyota, having purchased numerous new Toyotas from them over the past 25+ years. My customer experiences have been consistently positive during this time. However, during a recent service visit, I had a disappointing 'un-Germain' like experience. After sharing my experience with Ralph Cumston, I was very impressed with his ability to recover my confidence. Ralph listened to my concerns empathetically, he investigated them thoroughly and he responded in a very timely fashion. His resolution exceeded my expectation. I am pleased to say that my experience with Ralph has restored my confidence in Germain. I look forward to continuing my relationship with this fine locally owned business.

June 25, 2015

We were saddened to learn that you had an experience with our dealership that did not live up to your expectations. We do appreciate you allowing Ralph the opportunity to address your concern and to make things right. We look forward to our continued relationship and another 25+ years. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

shoshi
6/06/2015

"Robert was awesome!"

I took my car in for a rattling noise and I was in and out in 10 minutes and they didn't charge me for the service because all they did was tighten a screw. I really appreciated that as I have never walked in without paying and usually quite a bit for service.

June 25, 2015

Thank you for your business and your kind words. We are so happy we could assist you with something so minor. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

Carbuyer
6/05/2015

"Easy, awesome experience"

Stopped in to look at cars. Allison made the experience very smooth. We didn't intend on buying, but ending up driving away in a new car. Allison was professional, competent, kind, and made a lot of sense! Will be back to buy another car from her!

June 09, 2015

We are so happy to know that Allison provided you with an easy and awesome experience, thanks for sharing. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

Reviews of Robert Meade