Germain Toyota of Columbus

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Germain Toyota of Columbus

Germain Toyota of Columbus Info
About Germain Toyota of Columbus

Germain Toyota Scion of Columbus is here to help you find your next car! We have a great selection of new and pre-owned Toyota and Scion vehicles including the Toyota Camry, Corolla, and Prius. We strive to make every customer's experience enjoyable and to exceed customer's high expectations. Come in today to let us show you our commitment to excellence!

About Germain Toyota of Columbus

Josh
2/27/2015

"A great buying experience!"

I was very pleased with the service and expertise of the salesmen and the business manager. Shawn helped me get money back on the car I traded in by helping me cancel my old dealers warranty. I was able to get a few hundred dollars back that I would have never gotten without his knowledge. I will be buying my next car from Germain Toyota!

mzsuziq64
2/27/2015

"Great Experience!!"

I picked out a 2012 Toyota Rav 4 online, and had to drive 2 1/2 hours to pick it up. Everyone I dealt with was excellent! They were understanding, friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. The whole process was organized and problem-free. I have not had such a great experience at any other dealership, and I will return to Germain Toyota for any vehicle purchase in the future. My salesperson was Luci Green, and she was awesome! Thanks also to Bill Adkins in the business department!

Token

"awesome dealership"

Greg Neutering was my sales associate and I was very impressed with the service. He listened to my needs made it easy to process, over all the best experience I have had at a dealership.

Paulallen58
2/26/2015

"Best customer service ever!!!"

Best service by far!!! I had been looking for my dream car for over 2 months, I couldn't find any dealership that would actually work with me. These people know how please their customers. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. Thank you for my new Chevy Sonic LT!!!!

February 26, 2015

Thank you for sharing your positive sales experience. We are thrilled we were able to assist you in finding the right car to meet your needs. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

mrspenn12
2/26/2015

"VIP SERVICE & TREATMENT"

This is my SECOND time purchasing a vehicle with Germain Toyota! I kept my business cards from the first purchase for my Sales Associate Brian Scott and Robert McClurkin because I KNEW when I returned in the future I wanted to work with him specifically!! As you know, the car buying process can be time consuming and tedious, but dealing with him the process is always smooth and done in faster than expected! Not only has he assisted me with my car dealing process, he has also helped my daughter! I always refer people to him and the Dealership! I DROVE OFF the lot in the car I was hoping for (with ALL the bells & whistles..including the color)! I am completely satisfied ALL ACROSS THE BOARD!!! Even though the deal is done, I can call and he is always willing to go over and beyond!!!!

Robert McClurkin

February 26, 2015

We greatly appreciate you sharing your positive sales experience along with your continued loyalty to Germain, Brian and Robert. As always our team is here to assist you with anything you may need. All the best, Rich Newsome General Manager

jerryjess99
2/25/2015

"No Hassle and Great Customer Service"

Brian was wonderful to work with! He was professional, didn't hassle us, and got us exactly what we wanted with the right price!! Thank You Brian I wish it was always that easy!! I would definitely recommend to a friend and purchase there again!! :)

February 26, 2015

Thank you for your business and your kind words regarding your experience with us here at Germain Toyota of Columbus. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

KC
2/25/2015

"Leo Treadway DOES IT AGAIN!!"

In August, 2014, our 4-Runner lease was up and we really hadn't been able to decide what to do, especially considering we had high miles, drove it a lot more than we thought we would! To help us filter out of our predicament, we requested Leo Treadway, the same rep that brought us to our 4-Runner to begin with. We almost couldn't imagine working with anyone else (although, the rep who showed us other used vehicles as we debated was also VERY nice and informed!) When we went back to make our final decision, Leo took our current situation into consideration and after a lengthy discussion about options and studying other vehicles as well as the merits of keeping our own, we finally decided to BUY our 4-Runner. Leo then helped us determine our need for warranties, explained the different loans and various terms we had to choose from and offered his recommendation. At the end of the day, we drove away in our beloved 4-Runner and as of this date, found the warranties he recommended have already come in handy - we do put on a lot of miles! Another outstanding round of exemplary customer service by LEO TREADWAY. Make no mistake, Leo is why we will be coming back! Thanks again, Leo, we know you'll never let us down!

February 25, 2015

Thank you for sharing you positive experience with Leo. Your kind words are truly appreciated as is your business. We look forward to working with you again when you are ready for your next vehicle. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

sdm1
2/24/2015

"Marlin Black makes me a Happy Customer, deal on wheels!! "

This is the second purchase with the dealership. Each time Marlin has helped me. I just cant explain his wealth of knowledge. I was driving a 2008 Camry LE and he was able to take my high % rate, get it lowered and get me into a 2015 toyota corolla. I just love my car. I down sized because of the gas prices but my Camry got good gas milage also. I got bumper to bumper warrenty and I can not say how pleased I am. Happy customer. As long as Marlon is working for Germain I will NOT buy my cars from anywhere else. I will be back in two or three years for upgrade. Thank you Germain I love this place, YAY for you guys!!!

February 25, 2015

Thank you for your continued business and kind words regarding your experience with Marlin. We appreciate you sharing your experience and look forward to our continued relationship. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

Brittany Eddy
2/21/2015

"2015 Toyota Camry XSE! In a Blizzard"

From the first time I called and spoke to Jody, I was treated with care. I asked to work directly with Marlin Black and Jody still provided me with exceptional customer service. Marlin was professional, very informative and down to earth. ....then we went back to Leo in finance who even further knocked the ball out of the park for us, as he was equally informative, professional and personal. Toyota overall has created a lifetime customer and it can only be credited to the exceptional customer service I received at Germain Toyota of Columbus. I was nervous as it was my first car purchases directly from a dealer but this team made my experience seamless! My husband and I will definitely be back and referrals are a no brainer--it just makes sense to send people to the best. Thank you all so much! God Bless.

February 25, 2015

Thank you for your business and your kind words. You can rest assured that any referral will receive the same quality experience as you and your husband. We wish you many pleasurable driving miles in your new Camry, please let us know if there is anything further we can do for you. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

Larry
2/17/2015

"Yea Marlin Black!"

I have had great success working with Marlin Black for the purchase of my last 3 used cars. The buying process was fast and smooth. I like the way they are willing to deal on a car that's been on their lot for a month or two. I will be back again sometime in the future for the purchase of another new or used car. THANKS MARLIN & GERMAIN!

February 25, 2015

All of us here at Germain Toyota thank you for your continued loyalty to Germain and Marlin. We are thrilled that you have had such quality experiences and were willing to spread the word. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

Reviews of Marlin Black