Germain Toyota of Columbus

5777 Scarborough Boulevard,
Columbus, Ohio 43232
Germain Toyota of Columbus Info
About Germain Toyota of Columbus

Germain Toyota Scion of Columbus is here to help you find your next car! We have a great selection of new and pre-owned Toyota and Scion vehicles including the Toyota Camry, Corolla, and Prius. We strive to make every customer's experience enjoyable and to exceed customer's high expectations. Come in today to let us show you our commitment to excellence!

About Germain Toyota of Columbus

memphis131766
8/29/2015

"Exceptional."

I bought a car from this dealer in 2012 and have had zero problems since. Great quality cars with quality care. Couldn't have asked for better.

Carguy127
8/29/2015

"Excellent "

The service was very professional and friendly my car is running better than before and now I actually have a reliable car. The only dealership I will go through from now on.

kyepie
8/07/2015

"Fast, Easy, Accomadating"

My husband and I had been searching for a 2007 - 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for a couple of weeks. We were very specific about what we wanted. We were unable to find one in our home state of Indiana within our price range so we began looking in Ohio. That's when we found the PERFECT one at Germain Toyota of Columbus. We immediately called. My husband spoke to someone (Marlon I think) that said he would call him right back.. but he didn't. My husband decided to call again in the morning. He spoke with Luci Greene. It was still available!! One down side was that they were not able to take a deposit over the phone to hold it for us. So after reviewing the Carfax and photos we decided to jump on it and purchase it over the phone. The process was very simple and they gave us a great deal on our trade in. The next day they DELIVERED it to our home, savings us the 3 hour drive. We realized after they left with our old car that we forgot our daughters favorite CD in the car. A quick email to Luci and she put it into the mail for us!

August 07, 2015

Thank you for your business and for your kind words regarding your experience with Luci. We thank you for bringing to our attention that your initial call was not returned and for that we do apologize. We hope you are enjoy your Jeep Wrangler and our happy we were able to return your daughters favorite CD. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

LLG57
7/21/2015

"Exceptional Service"

I was very happy with the service I received today, especially from Robert Meade. When I noticed an oil spot on my floor mat after my oil change, he took it to the detail shop and had it cleaned for me. When the detail person brought it back to me, it looked like brand new. My entire experience was was exceptional. Thanks to all concerned.

July 23, 2015

We sincerely apologize for the oil spot and thank you for allowing us the opportunity to correct this matter. We thank you for your business and your kind words regarding your experience with Robert. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

BrianMDecker
7/19/2015

"A better Experience"

My Salesman is a young man Chris Davis. I found him to be very helpful in listening to what I wanted and working to find the Tacoma that would fit my needs. He knew when to be assertive and when to back off and let the situation develop. We had a minor problem develop after the deal was finalized on an option, but due to the relationship we had formed, we were able to resolve the issue with minimal financial pain to either party. I also had a good chuckle as my new work truck, being in the Nursery Business and the truck less than a week old, returned to the dealership to pick up a personal item left in my trade in. The truck was filthy and covered in mud and dirt. Chris just laughed as he handed me the returned item and said, "That's the way they should look, not all waxed and pretty!" As to the vehicle, I have 1500 miles on it so far without a single issue. I would highly recommend Germain Toyota, Chris Davis, and the Toyota Tacoma. It should also be noted that in visiting 2 separate Chevy Dealerships to test drive a Chevy Colorado, 2 separate sales associates either completely failed to respond to me or responded 2 days after a promise to get with me "before the end of the business day." If they worked on my sales staff at my company I would have a serious discussion with them about the definition of respecting the customer.

July 20, 2015

Congratulations on your new Tacoma! We thank you for your business and appreciate your kind words. Here at Germain Toyota we are dedicated to building relationships and providing our guest a quality experience. We thank you for sharing your positive experience and for your recommendation. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

bingjeffrey93
7/11/2015

"Decent people, bad purchasing experince"

I initially bought a 2011 Hyundai Elantra from David Backherms, after having issues with it I was told that they'd fix it since it was within the return policy but I wouldnt be able to recieve a loaner car because they "dont loan cars at Germain." After talking to one of the managers I was able to get a loaner car no issue. I was then contacted by Mr. Backherms who stated that even though they didnt know what was wrong with the car they were going to send it back.After a 10 minute conversation, in which I told mr Backherms that I didnt want the car back if it wasnt completely fixed and that I wanted a full check up on the car, he told me they were still sending it back since they couldnt find anything wrong. 5 mins later David called me and told me that they found the issue and were going to fix it. After having more issues with the car, I spoke to the GM Greg and asked to get a new one since it was within 3 weeks since I had purchased my car. He Okay'd it which was very commendable but on the day I was going in to meet with them, they told me Greg couldn't negotiate with me because it was a busy Saturday, which I didnt appreciate. I eneded up picking out a Certifed preowned Toyota, during the negotiation process I was informed that I couldnt get my $1000 back that I put down on the car because they were going to lose that in transfer fees alone. They ended up giving me about 1800 off but after the $1000 I lost it only ended up being about $800 and although I feel like they should have done more for mee for all of my incoinvences I still believe I got a decent price on a great carwhich has given me 0 problems except for the tires which were not up to Certified standards and Germain Toyota gave me brand new ones for less than half price. I also wentg in for an oil change 3 months later, and it cost me close to $100. At that time I was also informed that they were no longer rebuilding the car wash that was a selling point in my decision to buy the car initailly The reason I waited so long to write a review was because I wanted to make sure I didnt bash Germain Toyota because the people were friendly and I still believe they are a great dealership however my purchasing experinces did not reflect that.

Alh1978
7/08/2015

"Great experience at Germain Toyota"

Very impressed. Everything about our situation has created a denial anywhere else we have gone in the past year to try and trade our negative equity with bad credit. But our awesome funny nice salesman Kyle and our finance guy made it happen quickly, and Kyle was sincere and helpful from the start. Even the nice receptionist entertained my little ones for a long time. will gladly recommend them to anyone who needs help with financing and or wants a toyota.

July 10, 2015

We are so happy we were able to assist you and help you find the right car for you. We know you will be happy with your new vehicle and welcome you to the Germain family of dealerships. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

Pharrell2
7/06/2015

"I was very pleased"

I was very pleased with the support, information and customer service I received today. Mr. Robert Meade was very helpful. I would recommend to others.

July 07, 2015

Thank you for your business and kind words regarding your experience with our dealership. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

steve, bev, 1999
7/01/2015

"Fast response when needed"

We were on a trip from Maryland to Ohio and needed a quick fix to a minor problem with our Prius. Clayton Freeman was very helpful with getting our problem fixed and we were quickly on our way. No judgments, no red tape, just friendly efficient service. Thanks, Clayton, for a great start to our vacation!

Damiso
6/30/2015

"Great Customer Service "

My wife and I were very lucky to have dealt with Marlin Black during a time when needed a car that fit the budget and my wife's needs. He was very helpful and worked hard to meet all the needs we requested.

July 07, 2015

Thank you for your business and your kind words regarding your experience with Marlin. We know your wife will enjoy her new car; please let us know if there is anything further we can do for you. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

Reviews of Robert Meade