Germain Toyota of Columbus

Omar Jackson

Asher Puri, Business Manager, Germain Toyota of Columbus

Asher Puri

November 16, 2016

"Excellent Experience from Start to Finish"

- ZacharyJBach

Tom recently sold me a new Tacoma and I feel inclined to share my experience. I was in the midst of a lemon law buy back and contacted Tom to test drive a Tacoma, which I ultimately purchased. He was exceptionally friendly and knowledgeable, and kept the process extremely stress free. I truly felt that he wanted to make sure I was happy, and that I was getting the vehicle that was right for me. He even arranged to have heated seats installed in the vehicle (not available directly from toyota on that model) prior to me picking it up. If I purchase another toyota vehicle it will definitely be from Tom.

November 12, 2016

"My 1st Toyota - Very Happy"

- ScottA

Kenny was very nice and helpful in my search for a RAV4. He was quick to help me test drive one and show me the details and features of the car. Luke was really nice and helpful in the financing end.

November 05, 2016

"Always a pleasure"

- JoePrius

Every time I've dealt with Kent when in for routine maintenance he has gone above and beyond. Treats your car like it his own

New 2017 Toyota Rav4, $34602