Germain Toyota of Columbus

Germain Toyota of Columbus

Call
Germain Toyota of Columbus Info
About Germain Toyota of Columbus

Germain Toyota Scion of Columbus is here to help you find your next car! We have a great selection of new and pre-owned Toyota and Scion vehicles including the Toyota Camry, Corolla, and Prius. We strive to make every customer's experience enjoyable and to exceed customer's high expectations. Come in today to let us show you our commitment to excellence!

About Germain Toyota of Columbus

"Went to look, ended up buying"

My wife and I were looking for something a bit better on fuel than our 4Runner had. We looked at a 2014 Prius and Austin cut us a deal we couldn't refuse. We were hesitant, and Austin let us take the home overnight to let us sleep on it. We came in the next day and sealed the deal. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Austin

"Car Buying does not have to be bad!"

I don't know too many people who like to car shop and especially a woman, but from the minute I walked in Brian greeted me and treated me as an average person looking for a car and I felt he listened to how he could meet my needs and not a quota. I never felt pressure. He was knowledgeable about the car I was looking to buy and I felt he truly had my best interest at heart. My experience was better than expected. I would not hesitate to refer him business for anyone looking to buy.

"New 4Runner"

We recently purchased a 2015 4runner from Germain Toyota and we were more than happy with our experience. We worked with Kyle Musselman and he was very informed, patient and helpful. The manager, D'Lacy Stith, that worked with us was very helpful with expediting the process as well. Todd Shook always makes sure the service on my car is done correctly and quickly. This is the 11th Toyota we have purchased at Germain Toyota and I highly recommend them for a new car or for service. They are friendly, respectful and competent in both areas.

"Exceptional Experience and Service!"

Our experience at Germain Toyota was beyond excellent and our best new car purchasing experience to date! My wife and I worked with Aaron Lieb who was very patient, knowledgeable and worked with us to find the vehicle that best fit our needs. He did a thorough job of walking us through the process from start to finish making it a pleasurable and seamless transaction. James Matheny, Sales Manager, went above and beyond to assist in staying within our budget. We could not be happier about the friendly service, knowledge and overall experience Aaron and James provided! There is no doubt that we will be returning to Germain Toyota for future purchases!

James Matheny

October 23, 2014

Your kind words regarding your experience overwhelms us. We all look forward to our continued relationship. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

"Great Experience"

I was very pleased with my experience at Germain Toyota working with Brian Scott. He was friendly, patient, and helpful in fulfilling my request for a certified used vehicle. I appreciated his honesty, and he was pleasant to work with during negotiation. It was a great buying experience with Mr. Scott and I would recommend him again.

October 23, 2014

Thank you for sharing your story about your experience with Brian. We know Brian truly enjoyed the time he spent working with you. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

"Efficient"

Everyone was great to work with at the dealership...friendly and enthusiastic. I was very impressed with how quickly I was able to finance and drive away with my new car. Start to finish, the process (including test driving, financing, etc) was only 2 hours. Thank you for making this so easy!

October 23, 2014

We appreciate you sharing your story about your quick and easy car buying experience. We look forward to continually providing you exceptional service. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

"Excellent Service "

This would be my second time purchasing a vehicle with Germain Toyota. Each experience has been awesome. The experience with Shawn DuBoe was educational and the exciting. We learned a lot from him, also he was very patient and understanding.

Shawn DuBoe

October 20, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with others. We are happy that Shawn was able to share is knowledge and make your visit exciting, the way car buying should be. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

"The best car buying experience I've ever had."

I came in, 20 minutes before they closed, with an obnoxious amount of requests and in a bit of a grumpy mood, I hadn't eaten, was just off work, and it was late. They didn't care. They helped with everything, they were so honest, Luci was so nice and kind and I had been having such hell with slime ball dealers trying to push cars i didn't want onto me, working with her was like a breathe of fresh air. They called everyone I needed to go through, so many little hiccups came up (I recently moved from New York and not all my affairs are perfectly in order) and they just kept on going. They close at 8 and stayed until 9:30 just to help me. I ended up having to come back the next day to finalize it all because the banks were all closed, that didn't matter though, they let me take the car home anyways. I came in pre-approved through a bank I'd chosen, Shawn DeBoe wouldn't hear of it. He swore he could get me a better deal. I was sure this was just some old financing trick but he was a great guy so i said, heck, worst case scenario I opt out and use my pre approval. Shawn delivered big-time. Lowered my payment and the whole time he was helping me he was just talking to me like I was a person, a friend, not like I was his next paycheck, luci was the same. I highly recommend this dealer. They accommodated every little request I had. They put up with my grumpy mood and when I returned the second day and told shawn how wiped out I was from being up late the night before, He bought me a mountain dew just to help wake me up. I know that seems small and insignificant but they cared enough about the fact that I felt sleepy to spend their own personal money (not the companies) to actually help me. Not help me in a way that got them more money, they had saved me money, no they just wanted to help out another human being who was working hard and worn out. That kind of service is so rare. I'll be returning for the next car I buy and if you're considering buying a car, don't even bother going anywhere else. They'll get you what you want, when you want, how you want, and whatever price you're thinking of, they'll get you a better one that is easier on your budget.

Shawn DuBoe

October 07, 2014

Thank you for your business and your kind words. We also want to welcome you to Columbus, we hope you are enjoying our big city with the little town heart. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

"Time for a First-Timer"

Rather than feeling the pressure I had so much anxiety about (as a female walking into a car dealership), I received education in a calm relaxed manner. Kyle knew so much about the car, he pointed out safety features and the extras without being pushy. I expected them all to be pushy and have that salesman living-in-fantasy-land expressions but everyone was very calm and realistic. Azher & Leo took the time to explain all the money details and took such good care of me I'm still in shock days later!

October 07, 2014

Thank you for your kind review. There are so many stereotypes of the car business; here at Germain Toyota we are working hard each and every day to dismiss each and every one of them. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

"Excellent Customer Service"

Jason made our buying experience FUN and Easy! Purhasing a new vehicle should not be a headache as it often times can be. This was by far the Best car buying experience I have ever had! Easy, Hassle Free, Friendly, Professional, and the price we wanted! Thanks Jason!!!

October 07, 2014

Our team works hard each and every day to provide our clients with a relaxed and enjoyable car buying experience. We thank you for your business and your kind words. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

Reviews of Brian Scott