Germain Toyota of Columbus

Tom Lombardo

Benard Ogbeide, Sales Consultant, Germain Toyota of Columbus

Benard Ogbeide

June 19, 2017

"Excellent professionalism and manners "

- Krishna

I came to Germain only because of professionalism shown by Ashiqur Rahman. Thanks for closing the deal in one day. Was planning for another dealer near my place but commitment and having a SPOC for all queries made me go for you guys. And I am glad that I did change my mind. Good response + better deal - What more one could ask for !! I would strongly recommend your dealership and Sales person like Ashiqur.

Ashiqur Rahman

June 12, 2017

"Tom Lombardo was outstanding."

- miket821

I came to Germain looking for a new Limited 4 runner. Tom saw me in the lot and came and dazzled me with his pitch. My wife bought a new Platinum Rav 4. Aimee was super with the paperwork.

Tom Lombardo
Aimee Boone

June 08, 2017

"Great experience, would definitely recommend"

- Ant790

My salesman Ashiqur Rahman was incredibly helpful. He thoroughly explained the options in my price range but didn't push me to spend outnof my budget. He was very knowledgeable and not only explained all of the new features, but how to use everything (I came from a 99 Camry, so the 2017 Carolla was quite the adjustment). He even checked up after my purchase to make sure I was doing well. The rest of the staff was just as friendly and helpful.

Demetrius Davis