Germain Toyota of Columbus

Kenny Adelaja

August 07, 2017

"Squeaky suspension solved."

- BrianMDecker

After 2 failed diagnosis of a severe squeak in the Tacoma suspension including "bad shocks" and other incorrect guesses by outside mechanics, a quick inspection during the 35K oil change resulted in new leaf springs before the warranty expired. The installation was quick and my truck now rolls like a new baby instead of an old rattletrap. As to the cause.....I own a nursery, drive most of my day on off pavement nursery roads through irrigation water laced with fertilizer.... but still covered under warranty. I owned 2 Silverados prior to this Tacoma. I never had this good of a vehicle or this flawless of service. Thank You.

Denise Mitchell

August 02, 2017

"NOT HELPFUL, DIDNT CARE"

- charlc1

Reached out to the dealership at the beginning of June, inquiring about the new 2018 Camry. Spoke with a Tom who wanted to assist me. So provided him with my number, and he did contact me once one came in. So went to the dealership and test drove the car. Everything seemed to be going well but being in the dealership seemed empty and so quiet. So proceeded to have them appraise my vehicle which I was never told what my appraisal was, then also filled out an application for finance. I was pulled aside and told by Tom, that my score was in the mid 500s!, and I responded; "excuse me!" I said NO, im in the 600s just low, so he told me unfortunately there is nothing we can do. So went to Toyota Direct and had them run it, and it came back that my score was in fact in the 600s, so they lied to me, and assuming didn't want to help me because of my negative equity! So I reached out to Tom the following day asking what was my appraisal, said it was only $16k and im like well I showed an appraisal that they were going to honor, clearly they didn't! and I screen shot a KBB trade value and after that no response at all! So I WOULDNT go to this dealer at all, the business manager nor anyone in finance never even came out to speak to me AT ALL to at least go over other options like a Co Signer, which I have readily available! Needless to say, Toyota Direct was able to get me approved NO ISSUE, and Tom didn't show any concern after the information given. Didn't seem to concerned as a customer, only for his pocket!

Tom Lombardo
2.0

August 01, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Paul R Kline

Omar Jackson, Jeff Wright and Nancy Wirick made this car buying experience great, This is the best place I feel to buy a vehicle. Omar went over all the details of the van and explained everything to us and Jeff helped us understand the financing of the van and Nancy did all the paperwork of getting the financing done. All three involved were the best I ever worked with in buying a car. And to top it off they are very very nice people to work with. Omar also called me a couple of days later to see how I liked the Van, I really thought that was nice, no one ever called me before after I left the dealership with a new vehicle I've gotten emails or cards in the mail but never a personal call.

Omar Jackson