Germain Toyota of Columbus

Mark Pastre

Kenny Adelaja, Sales Consultant, Germain Toyota of Columbus

Kenny Adelaja

April 24, 2017

"Patient and pleasurable "

- Hitz25

I consider myself a picky consumer and like many I dread car shopping. Rod was patient and never pushy. I felt like he cared about my experience and respected our feelings through the process. 5 star guy!

April 20, 2017

"Friendly Service and patient"

- Seth

Thank you to Kenny who first introduced me to the Toyota Rav4, Travis who stayed late doing paperwork and Asher who got the financed part all wrapped up for me. I arrived an hour before closing time, and even though we wanted to think the vehicle over for the night, they gave us a great offer we could not refuse.

April 11, 2017

"Excellent Costumer Service/Best Cars "

- Daniil Vladimir Demutskiy

I got my second car from this dealership. They got me a good deal on the first car I bought from them. So I came back. They have Excellent Customer service, good deals and the best cars!

New 2017 Toyota Corolla, $17608