Germain Toyota of Columbus

Adam Castin

March 18, 2017

"Purchase of 2017 RAV 4"

- k.thomas228

I had the pleasure of having Tom Lombardo as my salesman when I was looking to purchase a new RAV 4! I never felt pressured and when he found the one I was looking for- color in particular - he was as excited to show it to me as I was to see it. I would recommend Tom to any of my friends or family who were looking to buy their next new car. He answered all my questions and since it was quite an upgrade for me from my current car - a 2001 RAV 4 he took the time to explain all the new gadgets and told me to make a list of anything I needed to go over and come back and he would do so. So kudos to Tom and thanks.

March 16, 2017

"Above and Beyond!"

- gfelske32

Colleen went above and beyond to answer my questions, thoughts, and concerns for the Camry I am considering buying. She took the time to understand my wants, needs, and price points. She was well informed on the product, and took the time to help me understand the benefits of the vehicle.

March 13, 2017

"Kylee is so helpful and always has a smile on her face!"

- Jenny

My mom and I always have all our service needs met and appreciate kylee's personal attention. We appreciate how quickly our vehicles are taken care of.

New 2017 Toyota Corolla, $17617