Germain Toyota of Columbus

5777 Scarborough Boulevard,
Columbus, Ohio 43232
Germain Toyota of Columbus Info
About Germain Toyota of Columbus

Germain Toyota Scion of Columbus is here to help you find your next car! We have a great selection of new and pre-owned Toyota and Scion vehicles including the Toyota Camry, Corolla, and Prius. We strive to make every customer's experience enjoyable and to exceed customer's high expectations. Come in today to let us show you our commitment to excellence!

About Germain Toyota of Columbus

LLG57
7/21/2015

"Exceptional Service"

I was very happy with the service I received today, especially from Robert Meade. When I noticed an oil spot on my floor mat after my oil change, he took it to the detail shop and had it cleaned for me. When the detail person brought it back to me, it looked like brand new. My entire experience was was exceptional. Thanks to all concerned.

July 23, 2015

We sincerely apologize for the oil spot and thank you for allowing us the opportunity to correct this matter. We thank you for your business and your kind words regarding your experience with Robert. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

BrianMDecker
7/19/2015

"A better Experience"

My Salesman is a young man Chris Davis. I found him to be very helpful in listening to what I wanted and working to find the Tacoma that would fit my needs. He knew when to be assertive and when to back off and let the situation develop. We had a minor problem develop after the deal was finalized on an option, but due to the relationship we had formed, we were able to resolve the issue with minimal financial pain to either party. I also had a good chuckle as my new work truck, being in the Nursery Business and the truck less than a week old, returned to the dealership to pick up a personal item left in my trade in. The truck was filthy and covered in mud and dirt. Chris just laughed as he handed me the returned item and said, "That's the way they should look, not all waxed and pretty!" As to the vehicle, I have 1500 miles on it so far without a single issue. I would highly recommend Germain Toyota, Chris Davis, and the Toyota Tacoma. It should also be noted that in visiting 2 separate Chevy Dealerships to test drive a Chevy Colorado, 2 separate sales associates either completely failed to respond to me or responded 2 days after a promise to get with me "before the end of the business day." If they worked on my sales staff at my company I would have a serious discussion with them about the definition of respecting the customer.

July 20, 2015

Congratulations on your new Tacoma! We thank you for your business and appreciate your kind words. Here at Germain Toyota we are dedicated to building relationships and providing our guest a quality experience. We thank you for sharing your positive experience and for your recommendation. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

bingjeffrey93
7/11/2015

"Decent people, bad purchasing experince"

I initially bought a 2011 Hyundai Elantra from David Backherms, after having issues with it I was told that they'd fix it since it was within the return policy but I wouldnt be able to recieve a loaner car because they "dont loan cars at Germain." After talking to one of the managers I was able to get a loaner car no issue. I was then contacted by Mr. Backherms who stated that even though they didnt know what was wrong with the car they were going to send it back.After a 10 minute conversation, in which I told mr Backherms that I didnt want the car back if it wasnt completely fixed and that I wanted a full check up on the car, he told me they were still sending it back since they couldnt find anything wrong. 5 mins later David called me and told me that they found the issue and were going to fix it. After having more issues with the car, I spoke to the GM Greg and asked to get a new one since it was within 3 weeks since I had purchased my car. He Okay'd it which was very commendable but on the day I was going in to meet with them, they told me Greg couldn't negotiate with me because it was a busy Saturday, which I didnt appreciate. I eneded up picking out a Certifed preowned Toyota, during the negotiation process I was informed that I couldnt get my $1000 back that I put down on the car because they were going to lose that in transfer fees alone. They ended up giving me about 1800 off but after the $1000 I lost it only ended up being about $800 and although I feel like they should have done more for mee for all of my incoinvences I still believe I got a decent price on a great carwhich has given me 0 problems except for the tires which were not up to Certified standards and Germain Toyota gave me brand new ones for less than half price. I also wentg in for an oil change 3 months later, and it cost me close to $100. At that time I was also informed that they were no longer rebuilding the car wash that was a selling point in my decision to buy the car initailly The reason I waited so long to write a review was because I wanted to make sure I didnt bash Germain Toyota because the people were friendly and I still believe they are a great dealership however my purchasing experinces did not reflect that.

Alh1978
7/08/2015

"Great experience at Germain Toyota"

Very impressed. Everything about our situation has created a denial anywhere else we have gone in the past year to try and trade our negative equity with bad credit. But our awesome funny nice salesman Kyle and our finance guy made it happen quickly, and Kyle was sincere and helpful from the start. Even the nice receptionist entertained my little ones for a long time. will gladly recommend them to anyone who needs help with financing and or wants a toyota.

July 10, 2015

We are so happy we were able to assist you and help you find the right car for you. We know you will be happy with your new vehicle and welcome you to the Germain family of dealerships. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

Pharrell2
7/06/2015

"I was very pleased"

I was very pleased with the support, information and customer service I received today. Mr. Robert Meade was very helpful. I would recommend to others.

July 07, 2015

Thank you for your business and kind words regarding your experience with our dealership. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

steve, bev, 1999
7/01/2015

"Fast response when needed"

We were on a trip from Maryland to Ohio and needed a quick fix to a minor problem with our Prius. Clayton Freeman was very helpful with getting our problem fixed and we were quickly on our way. No judgments, no red tape, just friendly efficient service. Thanks, Clayton, for a great start to our vacation!

Damiso
6/30/2015

"Great Customer Service "

My wife and I were very lucky to have dealt with Marlin Black during a time when needed a car that fit the budget and my wife's needs. He was very helpful and worked hard to meet all the needs we requested.

July 07, 2015

Thank you for your business and your kind words regarding your experience with Marlin. We know your wife will enjoy her new car; please let us know if there is anything further we can do for you. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

vf, Pickerington, OH
6/24/2015

"Great personal service"

We went looking for a good used SUV within a certain price range. The salesman, Aaron Lieb, took lots of time to show us the vehicles within our price range and safety features we wanted. We found the perfect fit for us and he took care of all the other important details. We are the happy owners of a great used vehicle that we feel will give us many more years of service.

June 25, 2015

Congratulations on finding the perfect SUV to fit your needs. We thank you for your business and your kind words. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

jessica136305
6/22/2015

"Repeat Customer"

This is the 3rd time that we have used Germain Toyota to purchase a vehicle. Luci Green has been our point of contact for every car we have ever bought. I was recommended to her when I made my first ever car purchase and throughout the years myself, my family members, and my husband have sought out Luci for our car needs. Most recently, Luci helped us navigate our new car purchase by answering many questions, understanding our price point, and walking us through the process. I felt that she was a true advocate for our needs and family---NOT JUST ANOTHER CAR SALES PERSON. She made us feel comfortable and not pressured into making a quick decision. I can't say enough about my experience and would recommend Luci Green at Germain Toyota and day.

June 25, 2015

We greatly appreciate you sharing your positive experience with Luci. Here at Germain Toyota we wish to build relationships with our customers and we truly have your best interest at heart. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

camrylover
6/18/2015

"Excellent service"

I had an appointment for a regular 10,000 mile oil change. I was taken right on time, and Robert couldn't have been friendlier.

June 25, 2015

We thank you for sharing your positive experience and for your business. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

Reviews of Robert Meade