Germain Toyota of Columbus

Asher Puri

December 30, 2016

"Recent service"

- Rguisinger

Mark went above providing service and attention to details when I brought in my Van and recently my truck...trust him professionally and personally! Thanks

December 22, 2016

"Comprehensive Service Review"

- Avalanche2004

Scheduled service for our 2006 Avalon prior to long trip. Shared the trip info with Kent Artusi, Service Advisor. We reviewed service history and Toyota recommendations. Kent never pressured me on any services. The added work items were added to the service and completed expeditiously. Kent kept me up to date on the progress of the work. Very happy with service.

November 16, 2016

"Excellent Experience from Start to Finish"

- ZacharyJBach

Tom recently sold me a new Tacoma and I feel inclined to share my experience. I was in the midst of a lemon law buy back and contacted Tom to test drive a Tacoma, which I ultimately purchased. He was exceptionally friendly and knowledgeable, and kept the process extremely stress free. I truly felt that he wanted to make sure I was happy, and that I was getting the vehicle that was right for me. He even arranged to have heated seats installed in the vehicle (not available directly from toyota on that model) prior to me picking it up. If I purchase another toyota vehicle it will definitely be from Tom.

New 2017 Toyota Corolla, $21194