Germain Toyota of Columbus

5711 Scarborough Boulevard,
Columbus, Ohio 43232
Germain Toyota of Columbus Info
About Germain Toyota of Columbus

Germain Toyota Scion of Columbus is here to help you find your next car! We have a great selection of new and pre-owned Toyota and Scion vehicles including the Toyota Camry, Corolla, and Prius. We strive to make every customer's experience enjoyable and to exceed customer's high expectations. Come in today to let us show you our commitment to excellence!

About Germain Toyota of Columbus

sandra
6/24/2016

"Customer sercice"

Luci Green made my visit feel so welcome I will come back any time. Her customer service is over any experience I ever had when I visit the dealer the last time, when I felt I was treated shot cut and rude.

Jennifer Wright
6/22/2016

"New Corolla"

I came in with my car for service. Had been looking for a new car the last several months. Omar was able to get me into a new car at my budget with all the bells and whistles I wanted in a new car. Very pleased! And it was so easy!!!

June 22, 2016

We are thrilled to know that Omar was able to assist you in finding the perfect car to fit your needs. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

tiffany
6/21/2016

"They rolled out the red carpet!"

Jason Gregory was excellent! He made the stress of a car buying experience be none. He was very kind and patient. Everyone that I encountered gave excellent customer service and went over and above. thank you

June 21, 2016

Thank you for your business and your kind words regarding your experience with Jason and our dealership. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

miahp
6/17/2016

"Completely Satisfied"

From the time I called looking for a certified preowned vehicle, Jason Gregory took care of me. He got me what I wanted and now I'm a proud owner of a beautiful Toyota Corolla! Thank you, Jason!

June 20, 2016

Thank you for choosing Germain Toyota of Columbus. We are happy to know that Jason was helpful in finding the perfect car to fit your needs. Enjoy the road in your new Corolla. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

katrinarees11
6/10/2016

"2nd new purchase at Germin Toyota (Me=Toyota for life)"

This was the best experience I have ever had buying a new car! Amanda Lobach was awesome and made this purchase completely painless!! Very Happy!

June 13, 2016

We are thrilled that Amanda provided you such a positive sales experience and thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your experience. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

Judson
6/10/2016

"disapointed."

Was told they would trade out tires and then at the close of the deal they took it back. Will never buy from Germaine. We were so close to having a deal, but they went back on their word.

Happiness is no spin!
6/03/2016

"So easy!! "No fuss, no muss, no spin.""

I soooooo appreciate Luci Green. This was my first time meeting her and I was instantly comfortable and really appreciated her down-to-earth, no-spin, professional easiness. I also enjoyed meeting Asher Puri (Business Manager.) They are both "real" people, very professional, and you can tell they are committed to providing a great customer experience.

June 03, 2016

Luci is definitely a pleasure to work with as is Asher. They along with the rest of our team are truly dedicated to providing our guests a quality customer centric experience. Thank you for your business and for sharing your thoughts. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

Kayf
6/02/2016

"Will definitely be back"

Our salesman was very appreciative for our business. Had an issue they are working very hard to fix. Will be back for our next purchase.

June 03, 2016

Thank you for your business and kind words. We look forward to seeing you next time. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

Rinababeey
5/29/2016

"If you really want to know the company read this "

This may be a little long so bare with me but kinda like the title says, if you really want to know about the company, this will help A LOT. So I'm fresh out of college and was riding around in a 2003 Ford Focus. My Ford is a little old to say the least. I fear when I ride on the highway, we're going to break down all the time. After I graduated, I was ready to get a new car to go with this new chapter of my life. I wasn't ready to get a new car financially but I was ready in every other aspect. So I was online and ended up calling Jason Gregory. Jason kept in touch and found me a 2015 Chrysler 200 (which is exactly the car I was looking for). When I finally came in to look at it, I was instantly in love. I test drove it probably about 3 times and before I knew it I was doing paperwork. Needless to say, I ended up leaving with the car. Well when I came back two days later to finalize things, I realized how high my interest rates were. And on top of this, I was having no trouble getting the title of the Ford Focus that I was going to trade in. At the end of the day, this meant even more money owed. After interest and the title issues, my payments were considerably high. This of course was not their fault but over the course of 6 years, I'd be paying for the car and another car with the interest costs. I asked Rob if there was anything I could do. They ended up giving me my Ford Focus back and took the Chrysler 200 back. Not many dealerships would care about their customers more than a sale and for that, I'm extremely greatful for them. I'm sure if I went to another dealership, they would have not handled the situation the same. And although I'm leaving with my Ford Focus and not the new beautiful car I wanted, I'm still thankful to of had the chance to work with them. Thank you Germain Toyota!

June 01, 2016

Congratulations on your graduation! We're sorry things didn't work out at this time for you and certainly understand your situation and disappointment. Here at Germain Toyota of Columbus we build relationships with our customers and keep their best interest at heart. We hope that when circumstances change you will visit us again. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

Emily
5/27/2016

"Go see Colleen...you won't regret it!"

Colleen is awesome! She made car buying a truly enjoyable experience. Colleen made sure I got everything I wanted at a price I was comfortable with. I felt more like a friend than a customer.

June 01, 2016

Colleen is a great person to have on your team when you're purchasing a new Toyota so we're glad she was on yours! Congratulations on your new Toyota! Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

Reviews of Jason Gregory