Germain Toyota of Columbus

Germain Toyota of Columbus

Call
Germain Toyota of Columbus Info
About Germain Toyota of Columbus

Germain Toyota Scion of Columbus is here to help you find your next car! We have a great selection of new and pre-owned Toyota and Scion vehicles including the Toyota Camry, Corolla, and Prius. We strive to make every customer's experience enjoyable and to exceed customer's high expectations. Come in today to let us show you our commitment to excellence!

About Germain Toyota of Columbus

RG
12/20/2014

"Extremely Satisfied !!!!"

Today I purchased a 2015 Corolla from Germain Toyota. I'm extremely satisfied with the experience. The sales representative was very friendly and informative. My wife is a new driver and she was skeptical of driving back via the freeway. Greg was so kind enough to deliver the car to our place. The team at Germain was not pushy but energetic. Had an overall good experience. Thanks Scott and Shawn.

jim.barraco
12/15/2014

"Great customer service. "

Teresa Wilson is one of the service advisors at Germain Toyota and is typically the person that greets me when I take my vehicle in for service during the morning. Teresa is always cheerful, helpful, friendly and most importantly, courteous! It's nice to work with someone who has people skills and represents her employer in such a positive way. Although I have not had as much interaction with other personnel in the service department, others I have met were very professional and courteous. I have been able to ask additional questions about service related items and never felt like I was being rushed or hurried. I would recommend this dealership for sales and service.

December 16, 2014

We are so happy to know that Teresa has always provided you with such a positive service experience. We are extremely proud of the team we have here at Germain Toyota as they are all customer focused and strive each and every day to provide a quality experience for each and every customer. We appreciate you sharing your story with others. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

julie.doliboa
12/13/2014

"Very friendly and honest. Aaron was awesome!!!!"

Aaron new what I wanted and what payment I had to have. Worked great and friendly with me on getting what I needed. Greg was awesome also he made sure I got a bow for my mothers car haha!!! Best buying a car experience and I have purchased many.

December 16, 2014

Thank you for your business and your kind words. We hope your mother is enjoying her new car! Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

violet.hilkens
12/06/2014

"Greg was amazing!!!"

I was tried of putting money into my suv I owed more money it was worth. After dealing with salesmen from other dealership I was just about to give up. I was hurt from other dealership who treated me different because I was a woman. Greg was so nice and went out of his way I will never go anywhere else.

December 09, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and your business. We are so happy you didn't give up and chose to visit Germain Toyota and received the quality experience you deserve. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

AndreaEastman
12/06/2014

"Just purchased my 4th Prius from Germain Toyota of Columbus!"

I just purchased my 4th Prius from Germain Toyota of Columbus, and my 2nd Prius from salesman Greg White. We met Greg in 2013 while shopping for our third Prius. We had such a great experience working with him that when we decided to purchase our fourth Prius this year (2014), the only salesperson I would work with was Greg White. When I contacted the online chat to ask about his hours for the following day, he was the one who answered the chat! Greg White is honest and straightforward. My husband and I went into the dealership knowing the price we were willing to pay, one that was fair to both the dealership and to us, and Greg worked with us to get to that price. He made sure we got a good price for our trade-in vehicle. He processed the paperwork and made sure we had completed the sale and were out of the dealership, driving home in our new car in record time. Whenever I talk to anyone about cars, I always send them to Greg White at Germain Toyota of Columbus!

December 09, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and your continued loyalty to Greg and Germain Toyota of Columbus. We are thrilled that you are so happy with Greg and your experiences with him. When you are ready for your 5th Prius we will be here eager to assist. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

krstnwlchWyahoo.com
12/03/2014

"Excellent"

My experience with Germaine Toyota was exceptional. My sales associate Marlin Black went above and beyond to ensure that I had a positive buying experience. I had a list of questions for Mr. Black about everything you could think of when buying a car. He patiently answered all of my questions. I still call and ask questions about the vehicle I purchased and he is always pleasant and honest. I left the dealership that evening feeling excited and wondering if I had made the right decision. I am so pleased with my decision to have purchased my vehicle from Germaine and I can say that anyone looking to purchase from this dealer should make sure they speak with Mr. Black. He is all about building a relationship with his customers and went above the call of duty to ensure that I was happy with my purchase. I would like to say Kudos to Shawn DuBose and Robert McClurkin for help making it happen.

December 09, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive sales experience with Marlin, Shawn and Robert. We are thrilled that they provided you with a quality experience. You are right, we are all about building relationships and look forward to continuing to provide you with quality service. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

andy craig
12/01/2014

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

My experience with Germain Toyota was exceptional. My sales person was Adam Castin and we worked everything out over email before I made the trip from Cincinnati to Columbus. Of course, I was worried that after driving 100 miles north I would arrive at the dealership and the numbers would change, but that was not the case. This dealership doesn't hide any tricks up their sleeves. Living in Cincinnati, there are several Toyota dealerships to choose from, but none would match the pricing Adam gave me, so the trip north was well worth it. He had the vehicle ready as well as all the paperwork, which was great because with 3 small children we didn't have to sit around the dealership all day trying to keep them content. The process was simple and fast. We couldn't be more pleased and we'll not only consider going back for future purchases, but will also be telling our friends and family to head north if they're looking for a good deal and great service.

December 02, 2014

We greatly appreciate you driving north to Columbus and allowing us to earn your business. Your kind words regarding your experience with Adam are greatly appreciated. Please know that any friends and family will receive the same quality experience as we pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

Debby15
12/01/2014

"An Outstanding Saleman"

On the evening of November 14, 2014 had the pleasure of working with the phenomenal salesman by the name of Shawn Dubue. I had previously received a few phone calls from Germain Toyota of Columbus offering me a trade on my vehicle. At first I was very apprehensive about even going into the dealership to discuss the options. I was aware of my current credit obligations and felt like it would be a waste of my time and theirs to even come in. Mr. Dubue was able to review my credit and advise me on possible options. Once he discussed the options I was still skeptical that I may not be making the best decision. Mr. Dubue took his time informing me on each of my concerns. Providing me with an excellent analogy regarding my then existing Corolla versus my new 2015 Corolla. I left the dealership that evening feeling excited and reassured that I had made the right decision based upon my conversation with Mr. Dubue.

December 02, 2014

We thank you for sharing your positive sales experience and your kind words about Shawn. We look forward to continuing to provide you with quality service throughout your ownership. Most importantly we know your will have many enjoyable driving miles in your new Corolla. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

Leler Stokes-Wilson
11/29/2014

"Very Satisfied Customers"

Shawn DuBoe is an excellent Business Manager. He helped my husband and I with purchasing our first car! He's all about building business relationships!

December 02, 2014

Congratulations on your first car! We are thrilled that you chose our dealership and Shawn to assist you with this exciting time. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

Mboyd824
11/25/2014

"Great experience"

This was a very painless and even enjoyable process. Shawn Duboe went above and beyond in helping us. I would recommend others to this dealership just because of how Shawn Duboe made the experience.

December 02, 2014

We thank you for sharing your kind words about Shawn going above and beyond making your experience enjoyable. We know you will enjoy your new ride, please let us know if there is anything further we can do for you. Best Regards, Rich Newsome General Manager

Reviews of Shawn DuBoe