Germain Toyota of Columbus

Mark Pastre

February 10, 2017

"Fast, friendly service"

- Kevin Riley

As always, nothing but professionalism and fast, friendly service from the folks at Toyota. Love my truck, and love the service you guys provide! The coffee's not bad either!

January 28, 2017

"Great buying experience"

- Toyotagal58

Today I got my third car from Germain Toyota - wonderful people (and cars!). My salesperson, Adam Castin, also leased me my last car 3 years ago. He was great, so I was delighted to be able to work with him again on my new car. He's been keeping his eye out for a few months to find me.the perfect car and deal, and I'm thrilled with my new Camry! Thanks, Adam! Also, many thanks to Amelia, who did all the financial work. She was also a pleasure to work with.

January 17, 2017

"They use live pricing as excuse to be rude to customers"

- LMH1980

I have dealt with Germain dealerships many times. This was my first experience at Germain Toyota. The initial call to check on the vehicle was good and the salesman had it pulled into a garage when we arrived. The test drive went fine, but when we returned instead of asking if we had questions about the vehicle the vehicle the salesman said "So do you want to buy it". He then proceeded to leave us with the car and then work with another customer for approximately 20 minutes. When we tried to negotiate on price like I have done with Germain dealerships a number of times they would not give on the price at all just saying that they use live pricing and there is no room for negotiation. The salesman even said that I was cheap like him because I thought the vehicle in the condition that it was is was less valuable than their live pricing. The manager came out and basically told me they do not negotiate on price at Germain even though I had earlier that negotiated with another Germain dealership on a similar vehicle. I do not understand this dealership having salesman if they do not try to actually sell the vehicles with their vehicle knowledge or negotiate a deal. They do not add any value, but they do add costs. Do not go to this dealership unless you intend to pay exactly what the sticker price is. There are plenty of other Toyota options in the Columbus market that will give a better buying experience and a more fair price.

New 2017 Toyota Corolla, $22502