Gloucester Toyota

Cameron Barrow

March 21, 2017

"Great experience"

- ariel mahoney

I couldn't be happier with my purchase, or the service I received. Tommy is one of the best salesmen I've ever worked with. I felt like I was dealing with a friend who was truly there to help, and not a salesperson trying to make me crack under pressure. He knew what he was talking about and answered all of my questions. After helping us for hours, until 8pm, the cleaning crew was gone for the day, so he went out there himself and cleaned the car for us! Such a great guy. Cameron made closing on the vehicle a breeze. He was fun to deal with and kept the whole process so easy! Thanks for everything guys!

March 21, 2017

"Justin fixed my bluetooth problem"

- Jerry1844

My bluetooth had not been working in the car for quite a while. I took it to Verizon and they couldn't fix it, recommending that I take it to my dealer. Justin McAndrews took my car and in no time had the problem fixed. Now I feel better knowing that I can use my phone again in the car. Justin is awesome and I'm glad Gloucester has him!

March 18, 2017

"Outstanding Customer Service"

- Bill Karaktin

I drove into Gloucester Toyota after having been appraised by a law enforcement professional that I had a rear break light that was not working. I was in a terrible time crunch situation, having to pick up my daughter within the next 30-minutes. Justin was simply awesome, and that is putting it mildly. He immediately checked the light, took off the cover, pulled out the burnt out bulb, sent me to the parts department (also awesome folks!) and installed the new bulb personally. I was out of there within 15-minutes of my arrival! All I can say is that Gloucester Toyota has a great manager in Justin and they will get my business in the future! I wholeheartedly and without reservation would recommend anyone and everyone to utilize the Gloucester Toyota Service Department.

New 2017 Toyota Tacoma, $35438