Gloucester Toyota

Internet Manager

August 21, 2017

"Internet price"

- William

I was in contact with Anne Earman, their internet sales manager. Despite being close to finish a sale with another dealer I asked her for an "out of the door" price and she was very fast to reply and gave me a price which was about $500 better. No pressure, her price was good until the end of the month. I contacted the other dealer where I had done all my test drives and surprisingly they matched the price so I bought the car. I only did it to be fair to the sales person who worked with me. I explained this to Anne and she understood and did not have a problem with that. I think this is quite remarkable and shows real customer care. Next time I will shop at Gloucester Toyota first.

Anne Earman

August 10, 2017

"Great Service on my Toyota"

- FranSped

I have had several visits to this dealership for service on my Toyota. They are very helpful and go out of their way to accommodate my schedule for routine service. The waiting room is small but comfortable and the staff in the office who take your payment are also very helpful and friendly. I have been used several other dealerships throughout the years and Gloucester Toyota might not be the biggest, but it is my favorite!

Holly Wolfe

August 04, 2017

"Great experience buying our first family vehicle!"

- Meganphelps

The buying process was made very easy!! Very pleasant experience and we enjoyed the staff. Would come here again if we are in need of another vehicle. Very organized

Tommy Wheat